February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 20th
There are new ghosts AND Decision 3 is up.

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16th
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A new adventure, Casey Wallace, Mathias Falk {Wick Mikko}
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Apr 2 2017, 11:34 PM
Newcomer
Nat

“Mmhm I should she is. She is a sweet girl, very beautiful too if I might add…” she smirked to him and she wondered if he ever knew the fact that she was a bit bicurious. What would he say? Agreeing to the future hangout ideas, she would have to rearrange somethings then because of Lukas. She would have to find a babysitter or ask his niece to watch him since she had lived next door and it was convenient that she could babysit him. That would be a better idea instead of hiring a real babysitter. She had always hated that process when she was away she would have to find one for her dog. But then again, she didn’t mind leaving Roxy away for a few hours.

Smirking when she quickly saw his face redden, she thought it was cute. He had answered fast and she shook her head, “I would also have to see if his niece could watch Lukas for the night,” alright maybe she was a bit distraught but not really since they were just done eating and with the interview. It was all good for her. She didn’t think that it was a big deal to be pissed off at people even if they were her close friends. Charlotte would never hold a grudge or be upset with them if she had a very good reason. This was just nothing. It wasn’t a big deal if they were to wrap it up and head somewhere else. “I’m pretty comfortable either way. I was just teasing you earlier Case…….” she said with confidence and a bright smile.

She did blush too but she looked away as so she didn’t get him to notice her. “Sure….yes. just follow my car to my apartment, and I will see you soon. Thank you again Case, it’s very big of you to offer,” she answered while the two were headed to her car first as she saw it parked out front of the diner. It was still cold out since the winter season but it was slowly dying down as she noticed the sun come out from earlier and other days during the week. Charlotte liked the winter season but she was already ready for spring to come around the corner. Spring and Fall were her usual favorite seasons. She loved being girly in the Spring. It was time to show off her body which she was very comfortable showing off.

Charlotte was proud of her body and the fact that she kept it very toned and active so she felt like she could be involved in the hot tubbing at his place with his model like wife. Waving as she went into her car as she opened the door and started it while sliding in. “I’ll see you soon,” she had nodded before he went off to his car. It wasn’t long as she started driving and he was following her. Charlotte’s apartment from the small café wasn’t far. She drove slow enough so he was able to follow directly behind her. The drive was smooth, not too many turns besides a few. And sooner than it happened she had arrived in front of a white apartment besides the meadow springs apartments. It was the nicer ones. She did make enough money to support her own place.

Parking the car in the structure inside she waited for Casey to follow so he could park in the guest parking. Her car was fully parked but the engine still on as she stopped and grabbed her purse and things and key as the engine stopped. Sliding out she waited for him in front of her car so they could walk in together.

Outfit :]

Charlotte's Apartment || Kitchen | Charlotte's Bedroom | Office Room | Guest Room | Roxy - Charlotte's dog <3

tag: Wick
words: 419
notes: Casey and Charlotte first then Mathias later.

--------------------
user posted image
-made by MARDY BUM @Caution - xoxo
PM
^
Casey Wallace
 Posted: Apr 3 2017, 02:33 PM
Local
Wick

Amidst Casey’s smiles and blushes they made their way out into the parking lot. It was a nice day outside in spite of the chill in the air. Case looked up into the sky above to see that the clouds seem to of been dispersing. When he asked what would be more convenient for Charlotte when heading to her place he looked from his truck back towards her. He assumed his truck would be part of the equation as whatever he assumed he’d be helping her with would have been too big for her car. However, it likely made more sense that he follower her back to her place than her ride with him and have to make a trip back to the diner to retrieve her car.

Charlotte confirmed as much, indicating to Casey that he should just follow her. Case followed her to her car, just as part of his gentlemanly programming to make sure she was all squared away before heading to Ol’ Blue and hopping into the driver’s seat. Case brought the Dodge to life with a turn of the key, and then rolled down his window to wave Charlotte on the lead the way. Slipping the truck into gear he took up the spot behind her car, and followed her off towards her home.

As it was in Lochland it was never too far a commute to get from any part of town to any other part of town. Case and his easily recognizable truck caught a few waves on their way, and each and every time he smiled and waved back. He kept fairly tight to Charlotte’s tail, making sure he didn’t lose track of her at any of the lights or stop signs, and after a short jaunt followed her into the parking lot of her apartment complex. He looked up towards the apartment building, nodding a bit to himself. “Nice,” he muttered, finding Charlotte’s building somewhat impressive. He backed into a guest parking spot near Charlotte, putting the tail of the truck close to the area where they might be loading for the sake of convenience. He put the truck into park, turned the engine off, and then hopped out around the same time Charlotte was exiting her car.

“Nice place,” he said, looking from her to the building.

Although Case didn’t know which of the places they were nearest was hers, he could tell by the building, the parking lot, and the general grounds to the apartment that it was one of the nicer places in Lochland. One could tell a lot about a place just from the outside, what kind of condition the place was in, and how well maintained the place was. As he took it all in he made his way over to rejoin Charlotte, making sure she had everything she needed.

“Can I give you a hand with anything?” he asked, making the polite offer though it appeared Charlotte had everything well in hand.

Case stepped at her elbow, standing at the ready should she need any help while making her way into her apartment. “So which one of these is yours?” he asked, watching Charlotte as she indicated which of the apartments they’d be heading to. He followed right along, still taking a look around as they eventually made it to her door. “You got it?” he asked, holding his hands out to offer her any assistance as she withdrew the key and unlocked the door.

“Woah…” Case said stepping into the apartment at Charlotte’s offer and looking around at her keen sense of décor. “I think you were right,” he said, looking around him like he’d wandered into some fantastic place. “Clearly you have more than just a knack for decorating,” Case said with a smile, looking back towards his host.

It took him a moment before he realized that he wasn’t here just to marvel in awe at her home, but rather to give her a hand. He chuckled a bit of an embarrassed chuckle then clapped his hands and turned back towards Charlotte. “So… what’s the plan? What can I help you with?” he asked, stepping back over towards Charlotte.
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 04:35 PM
Newcomer
Nat

By the time, they were rolling up and walked up to the door she could hear Roxy barking away at the door and scratching. “Roxy, Shhhh…It’s not Mathias….Sorry she’s so used to Mathias being here with Lukas…” she grinned and twisted the door knob to her place and led him inside. “I thought you’ve been here before? Was it only that one time?” Charlotte asked as he looked amazed when he walked inside. True, her apartment was beside the Meadow Springs apartment complex, it was reasonable and she liked the quality and uniqueness of it. They were barely inside and Roxy was jumping on Casey’s leg begging to be picked up. “Haha, yea I do. I love art, and color and more vintage, I just like doing my own thing,” she answered him as she closed the door behind them.

“Sure, I have some boxes already set up. Mathias was taking Lukas somewhere earlier, he should be home for dinner later. I plan to cook something healthy, you can stay if you’d like,” Charlotte acknowledged as she set her purse and laptop bag on the couch. She tried to shush Roxy but seeing new people in the apartment got her a bit excited and jumpy. She was used to Zoe, Kieran, Mathias, and Lukas, and Emil. She was even used to Sebastian one of Mathias’s friends and her parents too from Christmas. Casey was just new to her. New senses, and new smells. “But thank you, I appreciate that. Would you like something to drink? This might take all night. Depending on what we get done. Half of it was done from the other day and Mathias and Emil his personal assistant which you will meet later too was helping as well…” she laughed as she went to the refrigerator to grab some water.

“What do you mean which one is mine? Oh from the apartments….Yes this is. It’s just the two top floors. A sweet couple lives at the top of the floor pent house,” she explained as she set her keys on the hook beside the fridge. Raising an eyebrow at the way he clapped his hand she laughed a little and smiled, “Are you sure you are up for this? I wouldn’t mind. I also have a Uhal. Do you know Zoe Kennedy? She helped me the other day too….” she said quietly as she showed him more around the house.

Charlotte's Apartment || Kitchen | Charlotte's Bedroom | Office Room | Guest Room | Roxy - Charlotte's dog <3

words: 419

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Casey Wallace
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 09:53 AM
Local
Wick

Case leaned down to Roxy. "Well Hi there," he said, holding out his hand so the dog could have a moment to familiarize themselves with Case's scent. "Yeah, I'm the random guest," he said with a smile, slowly starting to pet the dog to help ease its nerves.

It was so fancy, like something out of magazine spread. It almost reminded Case of his grandparent’s house on his mother’s side. They too had a very nice place, and Case would remember as a kid how they wouldn’t let him play in the front room because they didn’t want him making the room a mess. They also were big on taking your shoes off whenever you came into the house, and even had a mud room specifically for just such shoes to be left. Everything in Charlotte’s place was organized and bright and almost had this inviting look that made you want to just stand in the middle of the room with a goofy smile on your face while you slowly admired the overall design and layout of the place.

“Well if you remember, last time we just dropped you off. I didn’t actually get the chance to take a peek inside your apartment. Which, I have to say, is very nice,” Case commented.

Charlotte explained that Lukas and Mathias would be returning later, and Case got the impression that they’d actually be coming back here to Charlotte’s rather than his place. He nodded, and then Charlotte invited him to stay for dinner. “Oh I don’t mean to impose,” Case said, looking to his watch to see it was still just after lunch. He looked over towards the stack of boxes along the far wall, and saw that each was carefully labeled in marker as to the general contents of the box.

Stepping into the kitchen Charlotte looked over her shoulder and asked if Case would like something to drink. She added that there was plenty of work to be done and that they might be at it into the evening. Again Case’s eyes flicked to his watch as he started to run through him mind just how long he had to lend a hand before he’d need to head back to the farm. “I’ll take you up on that later,” he said, answering her offer of something to drink. “Once we’ve broken a sweat I’m sure I’ll need something to cool me down, but for now I’m good. Thank you,” Case offered politely.

Charlotte had explained that there were several others who had lent a hand at some point in moving her things. Mathias’ assistant and another individual that did catch Case’s attention. “Zoe?” Case asked, then nodded. “Sure. Well… I know of her, that is. She was ahead of me in school, but yeah, she’s a local Lochlander. Her father knew my father,” he offered while making his way over to the boxes to see just how many they needed to move.

Case pointed at the stack of boxes before looking around the rest of the apartment. “Just boxes today, or did you have some other furniture you wanted moved?” Case asked, curious just what all they’d end up having to move. He listened to Charlotte’s plan, nodded, and seemed to start making mental notes of just how much of her stuff they’d be able to knock out per trip. “You said that Uhaul out front was yours?” Case reaffirmed, seeming to add it’s capacity into the back of his mind while trying to figure out what all they might be able to move.

Turning back towards Charlotte it seems Case had pieced together enough of a plan as to how much they might be able to lug and relocate. “Well, since Ol’ Blue out there’s uncovered I’d say our best bet it to fill it with boxes. I think we can stack one row of boxes onto another. We can then get the odds and ends into the Uhaul since we’ll be better able to strap things down and keep them from shifting. Was there any particular order you wanted to getting those boxes over to your place. I actually think we might be able to get the majority of them over, so maybe it’s just easier to point out those that you might want to keep here until the last possible minute. I know there’s always something you end up relocating that later you realize you wish you had.” Case smiled, “I remember helping a buddy move and then realizing that we’d moved all of his kitchen items to his new place. He’d ordered some pizza and a two liter bottle of soda for us at the end of the day, and we didn’t have any napkins or even cups to pour out the soda into. It was kind of funny, I ended up using an old trophy of his as a cup to drink out of. Thankfully he’d taken first place in high school in some spelling bee, otherwise I’d of had to have him pour the soda into my mouth or something,” Case said with a bit of a chuckle.

“Whatever else you want to get moved in this trip I think we should bring out into the front room here so that we don’t end up forgetting it – or that we can start packing the boxes and things in the trucks such that we try to make room for everything you want to get over to Mathias’ place. Why don’t you show me whatever else we need to get out here, and then we can get rolling on packing the trucks up,” Case said as he joined Charlotte so she could point out whatever else in her apartment needed to go.
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 06:17 PM
Newcomer
Nat

“Mhm yes you will break a sweat for picking up all those heavy boxes….” she admitted to him and laughed while she showed him around the place. Nodding along as she went through to the kitchen again she grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge. Her fridge was partially empty. “It’s fine Case, I already sent Mathias a text earlier to head over soon. About twenty minutes after he was done. He said he would love to have you join us…” she acknowledged him and she wouldn’t mind because Mathias could get to know more of her friends. “Alright then, well let’s take a small tour before this goes away…In here is my beautiful small kitchen that I use to cook. I wanted to make one more dinner for tonight kind of like a going away thing. I was kind of thinking of making something reasonable. Not sure yet….” giggling a little as she liked the entire day of fun and laughter. It was a good combination.

Raising an eyebrow at him she smiled and liked the fact that everyone knew everything about each other when they were locals. She admired that in the town. Which was why she wanted to move to a smaller town like this and get to know everyone instead of big cities where you didn’t know anyone. “Ahhh yep, that’s my homegirl Zoe….I love her to death. She’s been one of my first best friends since I landed in Lochland four years ago. I can’t believe time is flying by so fast. How long has it been since you have been here?” she asked forgetting about his past a bit because sometimes she did forget and when she did she felt bad. She usually kept every important thing like birthdays and anniversaries in one of her calendar booklets or her journal in her office so she could remember everyone’s birthday’s.

“Hmm well I don’t know about furniture. I wanted to ask Mathias which one he would think I should keep. He did say I could bring some things, not all since I kind of wanted to buy new pieces. For us, you know? I think it would be nice for us two to get something together….” she added as she walked them through the living room as he noticed that before. She wanted to definitely bring her couch and maybe they could put it in his office room for her so she could use it for studying or lounging if she ever needed some Charlotte time. Smirking as she heard his stories, she definitely liked hearing his stories that was for sure. She didn’t think she could laugh hard at times but this was fun. “I don’t think I have any trophies in here besides some awards for dancing and singing in New York. Other than that, it’s not much. I did borrow the Uhal for a few days or so maybe a week, I forgot. But we’re good on that. Yes, it’s outside. Alright, let’s go upstairs. I kind of want to get some clothes and things packed away too,” she admitted as she lead him the way.

She had a short stair case that lead to the second floor which had two rooms and one master bathroom. The guest bathroom was downstairs. The small office was located next to Charlotte’s master bedroom which could’ve been considered a small bedroom for Lukas at one point. He had slept here when they here for Christmas. The medium sized guest room was at the other side of the stairs which had a small walkway to her bedroom too. Like most two-story apartment complexes, hers was a little bigger then most. “Ah cool, well maybe Mathias might be ok with pizza then. It’s just well you see since he’s a professional driver he has to make sure to eat less carbs and not gain so much weight you know? So, he could fit into the La Ferrari car. It’s hard to explain but I’m sure he will tell you more about it later….” said quietly as she as walked them both through the living to the guest bathroom to show him and back to the stairs which led to the three rooms. She did like her apartment, though she would miss it she was going to enjoy living with someone she cared for more.

words: 745

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Casey Wallace
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 10:02 AM
Local
Wick

Case smiled a bit as Charlotte pointed out that she’d contacted her boyfriend. Her comment about Mathias joining them twenty minutes or so after they were done had Case looking to his watch again. Though he had no idea what Mathias and Lucas were doing at the moment, he somehow got the impression that they might be joining them sooner rather than later. It also made Case wonder if they might arrive while Charlotte and he were off at his place dropping off one of the loads they might manage to get transported.

His thought train was interrupted when Charlotte offered to take Case on a tour of her place. He stepped to her side, taking another look around the kitchen before Charlotte had admitted her affinity for Zoe. Case smiled brightly, and when Charlotte asked him how long he’d been in Lochland his smile softened. “Born here,” he said, then offered a bit of a shrug. “Lochland’s all I’ve ever known,” he commented sheepishly as the small town his parents had moved to some years ago had been the only place he’d ever lived.

They continued along, and when Case asked about the furniture it seemed Charlotte and Mathias were still working out the details as to what she’d bring and what they’d end up buying anew. Charlotte’s comment about buying pieces for them had Case smile. It reminded him that he and Nina had to do much the same after moving from the Farmhouse into the Lakehouse. Case was always one to want to hang onto things as long as possible, thinking first of repairs rather than replacements, but the old Farmhouse was to be for his grandparents now – and they needed the furnishings as moving their entire house up to Connecticut wasn’t in the cards.

Charlotte confirmed that the Uhaul outside was hers, and that she’d rented it for the better part of the week. Case nodded, following Charlotte upstairs as they continued with the tour. Case poked his head into each of the rooms. Already he was taking inventory of all the furnishings Charlotte had, and room by room that list was starting to pile up. Somewhere along the line Case wondered why they wouldn’t have hired movers and just gotten it all done with in a single go. Case had heard a few horror stories about movers though, and had to assume with as many nice things as Charlotte had that she just wasn’t interested in the risks of having things broken or damaged.

Perhaps having a change of mind Charlotte mentioned pizza, but on further thought seemed to wonder if it’d be something that Mathias would eat. Apparently his metabolism was such that too many slices might leave him unable to slip into the seat of his racer. That thought made Case smile a bit, but he shook his head, “I’m sure a slice or two wouldn’t hurt, but I’ll leave that decision up to you.” Case wondered if being a racecar driver was a bit like being a jockey. Every pound the driver weighed would be a pound that the car had to push around. Perhaps that’s why all the drivers were thin guys.

On the tour went, and as they saw the last of the rooms Case had pieced together just how many beds, dressers, wardrobes, chairs, tables, and the like Charlotte would have to move in the end. “Well…” he began, looking around for a moment before following Charlotte back downstairs. “Maybe it’s best to start with the boxes. Why don’t you just point out the ones we don’t need to take this load and I’ll make sure to get the rest of them loaded into Ol’ Blue. After that, we can see about taking some of the furniture you don’t need and loading it into the back of the Uhaul. I figure your guest room, maybe some of the living room, and perhaps an item or two from the master can all get into the Uhaul.” Case looked past Charlotte a minute up towards her bedroom. “Would you happen to have a few extra blankets we can use to wrap the furniture? …or did you get a few of those from the Uhaul folks?” he asked, curious what she had on hand to keep her furniture safe and bundled.

He listened to Charlotte’s plan and then stepped over to the pile of boxes. He slipped off his jacket, looked around a moment, and then hung it on the back of a nearby chair. “Alrighty then,” he said. “I’ll go drop the tailgate, and we’ll get this party started,” he said with a smile before fishing out his keys and heading towards the door to both prop it open and to get the back of his truck open.
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 11:01 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Nodding her head as she was half paying attention to him and half putting her clothes and organizing the other pieces of her life in the boxes. “Yea, I’m sure it couldn’t hurt. Plus, two against one,” she laughed a little for a joke so he could see that she was at least paying attention. Charlotte had never seen an overweight driver but that didn’t mean she would find them attractive. She did have a type only tall, dark and handsome was her type. Someone she could get along with. She would never judge a person if they were overweight, she would like anyone she striked a conversation with or flirted with. They just seemed to fit together very well.

“Thank you so much Casey….It means a lot that you are helping us. I mean, since Mathias’s accident he still can’t lift very heavy. He’s healed but it still a scar there,” she said sweetly when she kept poking her head up and around to talk. Her bedroom closet was open and most of her stuff was on the floor now. Just for her private things she and Zoe boxed them up a day ago. Taking her time she sorted through some of the jewelry, and little things she would need to put in her boxes. Shifting quietly she looked over at him, “What was that? Oh…a blanket….Yea hang on a min…Wait till Mathias helps you out. He should be here soon with the furniture stuff. Just the boxes in the office, and the guest room are good to go…” she explained as she stood up after a while and closed some of the boxes separating everything.

She stood up this time and followed him through the other room as she waved to him. “Haha yea…that’s true. That sounds like a plan,” she teased back and giggled a bit getting his joke. It was cute. He had made her laugh the entire day, she liked that about him. She got along with him great. She just wondered what it would be like if he was her best friend instead of Zoe. “I usually am not a party planner and since I was only here by myself I didn’t really have parties. Are you guys party people?” she asked as she had accidentally checked him out when he started to lift some of the boxes. Shaking her head, she saw him slip off his jacket. “Actually, do you mind if I change? I was going to just change into something comfortable. I don’t think lifting things in a poncho or sweater like this would be good,” smirking at him as she went back out into the hallway.

While, she followed him out she made sure he was out of the way completely, she couldn’t believe she just checked out Casey? Casey Wallace? God. She was practically engaged, she should feel guilty. She did. Maybe she should talk to Mathias about it later and be honest. He was a good guy friend and she always loved having him around. He was fun to be around. Now she was glad that Mathias and Casey could get along. She always liked the fact if he could get along with her friends then they would be his too. Taking a deep breath, she was frustrated with her thoughts, she wondered if he had caught her looking too and opening her mouth as she took his jacket off. She blinked and went back to her bedroom to excuse herself quickly. She loved Mathias, why would she do that? Was it common for other women to do that?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Casey Wallace
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 10:34 AM
Local
Wick

Case hadn’t even realized that Mathias might still be in a position where recovering from his injuries would preclude him from taking on the lion’s share of Charlotte’s move. Case understood being hampered by an injury, and in those times just how much you realize that it affects your everyday life. It made Case want to help all the more, that in some ways not only was he helping Charlotte, but he was indirectly helping Mathias.

Charlotte mentioned having some blankets, and Case followed her lead. He took note of the tools he had for keeping Charlottes things organized and assumed that the Uhaul had a selection of tie-downs and straps so he could secure things to the walls of the truck. Of what Charlotte had packed and ready to go, Case imagined they could knock out a good portion of it in the single trip – especially if he was able to get a couple of layers of those boxes into Ol’ Blue.

They continued to converse while they were getting ready. Charlotte pointed out that she wasn’t much of a party planner. Case smiled, he wasn’t either. Apparently Charlotte didn’t have too much in the way of gatherings here at her apartment. Case looked around her place again as she asked if he and Nina were party people. “Well…” he began, thinking a moment about what it was she was asking. “I don’t know that Nina and I are big on partying – in the out at night drinking and clubbing sense. Do we have people over? Sure. We’re often hosting little gatherings where we’re getting together with family or friends. Sometimes it’s over food, sometimes over drinks, and sometimes it’s just hanging out.” Case thought for a moment. “That is… when we’re home,” he admitted with a bit of a sheepish smile. “We’re often out and about so much that I guess, in the big picture, we don’t host as many gatherings as either of us might like. But, I think it’s fair to say that we manage to squeeze in a few every year.”

Case had taken his jacket off, and started to stage a few boxes by the door. He was careful with the boxes, lifting with his legs, and starting a couple of different piles – the heavy and the light boxes. Charlotte asked if he minded if she changed. Case shook his head, “Go for it. I’ll just get a few of these boxes staged before loading them into the truck.”

As observant as Case was, as perceptive and aware, he was never good when it came to reading women. Perhaps it was his humility. Perhaps it was his modesty. Case just never thought of himself as anything more than ‘just another guy’. As such, he’d never really read anything into the looks ladies might give him. Did he notice Charlotte looking at him? Likely, but somehow he thought she might be watching her things leaving some place she once called home to be transported into her new life. Maybe she was worried he was lifting with his cast on. Maybe she was just staring at how he was working – that she wanted to make sure he was being careful with her things. Case offered Charlotte a small smile, one of those cute, bright smiles of his as he moved the boxes. Whatever it was she might have been worried about or caught up in, Case instead decided to focus on being careful, slow, and to treat Charlotte’s possessions as though they were his.

She slipped off to change, and once Case got as many boxes staged near the door that Charlotte had indicated she wanted to take, he stepped outside to open the back of his truck. He lowered the tailgate, moved a few things that were in the bed of his truck into the passenger seat, and then took a look up into the sky. In spite of the cool weather the sky was nice and clear. Not much in the way of clouds, and looking off to the west Case could see that the good weather would likely hold. He made his way back into the apartment, looked at the boxes he had by the door, then looked for Charlotte.

Case stood there for a moment, unsure if he should start loading the truck while Charlotte was away, or if it made more sense that he go ahead and start loading. He waited for a moment, clearly unsure if he should start of wait, and then took a couple of steps towards the hall. Looking off the direction Charlotte had headed he didn’t hear much. “Did you want me to go ahead and start, or should I wait?” Case asked, taking a couple of steps in the direction Charlotte disappeared to. “I just wasn’t sure if you wanted to coordinate which boxes went where or not,” he continued, listening for a response from wherever it was Charlotte had disappeared to.
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 04:35 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Charlotte’s dog was settled downstairs on the couch like always whenever she was busy doing something. She had changed a bit quickly once she disappeared but locked her bedroom door so he wouldn’t come in. She could hear his voice through the door. It was still cold out but she wondered if this was suitable to wear during the cold. Charlotte tossed on her other bra, and changed into a black top slipping it over her head. While she then put on her black ombre colored yoga pants she made sure they up all the way and not showing her stomach. Even made sure to wear a longer shirt to cover herself.

Moments after she changed she heard him talking through the door, and she went over to unlock it with her shoes switched to tennis shoes too. “Hmm sorry. I had to change into something a bit more comfortable. Are you sure you’re ok lifting boxes with your cast? I feel bad….” she said to him as she kept egging him on after they left the diner. Though, it was still sweet of him to help out. “Ahh that’s what I meant though. Yes, I’m sure you will be getting some invites soon. We might have a house warming party later…Not sure. Maybe a game night?” she suggested as she didn’t really know what people did in small towns.

Would it get boring for her and she might want to leave? This was what she wanted. She wanted to get away from the big city noise. Those thoughts in her head before about Casey she felt guilty now. She was only just worried about her future and realizing that she was actually moving out. “Oh Casey….It’s actually happening isn’t it? I’m moving out….With a man….” she said to him and didn’t think that he would mind talking to her like a friend did. She wanted to cry a little but she was still happy. “It’s fine……we can start. I am going to start packing a bit more of my clothes and things. Was this what it was like when Nina or you moved in together?” she wondered as she wanted to know about his past more.

“Hmmm well maybe just fragile ones on the top, you think? And the future in the back? Should we go outside and check the truck?” she asked as she met him at the hallway. She figured they could just see and make a more organized plan. She did have some stuff out in the truck but they were very little, mostly books and clothes of sorts in the sides of it.

new outfit :]

notes: Casey, Charlotte and Mathias. <3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 01:15 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

Mathias had been busy lately. He was both organizing things for Charlotte to move in, making some room for the things she wanted to bring and figuring out where they were going to put everything. As well he was making arrangements for events coming up. He needed to spend some good time in Maranello both simulator testing and driving the real thing, albeit a 2015 car, to prepare himself for the new season. Not only would driving let him know how his fitness preparations after injury was going, it would be good training. The best way to train to drive the car was actually to drive the car itself. There were two events on succesive weekends at the end of January which he was looking forwards to, the Race of Champions which was being held in Miami, and an event featuring historic racing cars (including F1) in New Zealand which he was going along to because there were a couple of his families cars going. Of course, he couldn't resist actually driving one of them, he never could.

This morning Mathias had been doing several things. He had been running around making last minute preparations before he was flying out to Maranello, as picking up a few things for Charlotte to help with her moving. Lukas was with him, always happy to spend time with him, and as they were going to be lifting things he had brought Emil along with him. After all, Emil had no injuries to deal with.

While Mathias had been healing nicely, there were still a few noticeable effect. Mainly it was to do with his wrist, they were still having to be careful in regards to training because there was still a bit of weakness left over from the break.

He had been texting Charlotte about his arrival, and parked outside where his Mercedes would be out of the way but close by if needed. His gaze settled on the U-haul outside as he walked inside.

The first person he saw wasn't Charlotte but Casey. Lukas was the first to greet the man, talking away as if he hadn't seen the man for months. Mathias finally managed to get a few words in, greeting the other man nicely and introducing his physio Emil. They didn't have time to catch up properly or chat however because Charlotte was there wearing what he thought was a rather nice looking pair of tights.

"I got the stuff you wanted." He showed her before setting it down. "Is that U-haul outside yours?" He asked Charlotte, knowing that two people moving out on the same day was unlikely. He couldn't remember her mentioning she was going to get a U-haul, but she might well have mentioned it and he had just forgotten. "I have a horse float at home you could have used, the staff backed my Mercedes into it just yesterday." He indicated Emil with his thumb, and he could see Emil biting back a smart retort, obviously not wanted to do so in front of Casey.

--------------------
PM
^
Casey Wallace
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 02:35 PM
Local
Wick

Charlotte emerged, briefly apologizing for stepping away while changing. Case kindly shook his head, showing her absence was perfectly fine. Case stood there a moment as he noted Charlottes change, taking a long look at her cool leggings. She then seemed to gaze down upon his cast, inquiring if he’d be okay to help her move. “Oh I’ll be just fine. Between you and me, I’ve been cheating with this arm for weeks now,” Case said, leaning in a bit as if revealing some sort of great secret. “I actually get it off next week, so I’m not at all worried at this point,” he added.

As they made their way back towards the front room Charlotte made a vague invitation to a housewarming party. Case smiled and nodded his appreciation. Charlotte even suggested a game night, and Case gave her a bit of a brighter smile as he was always a fan of games. “Sounds great,” he said. “…but fair warning, I’m wicked good at charades,” he said with a playful smile, hinting at the possibility of him being either very skilled at the game, or completely bluffing.

Charlotte then seemed to realize that she was about to leave one life behind and embark upon another. She looked around, likely reimagining all memories she’d had in her apartment. Her comment about moving in with a man made Case smile. “Men…” he said playfully dismissively as he shook his head. He then grinned, giving Charlotte the sense all would be well as she continued and seemed to agree that things would be fine in the end. She started tossing a few more things into a box as she asked if this was at all similar to what it was like when Nina moved in with him. “Well…” Case said, thinking back to a time when the circumstances of Nina moving in with him. It was right on the heels of his father’s death, and in some ways was likely prompted by his need to have someone with him during that difficult time. “Kinda,” he said, smiling softly as he knew mentioning the whole story about Nina moving in with him wouldn’t have been appropriate. “There were lots of boxes and some anxiety, but in the end it seemed things worked out,” he said humbly.

As Case stood there Charlotte bent over to pick up a few items and place them into the box she was filling. It was, in that moment, Case got a glimpse of Charlotte’s figure. Case was easily one of those men who could have kissed the inventor of the yoga pant. It was as sexy a fashion invention as perhaps the miniskirt – but far more innocent. Perhaps that was the source of the intrigue; for the garment to be so form fitting and revealing, and yet so completely covering. It was that duality that made yoga pants so attention getting. Add to that the fact Charlotte had clearly taken good care of herself, and you could easily understand how any man with a appreciation for the female form might find themselves letting their eyes linger a moment too long.

Apparently Charlotte had asked him something about fragile things, and blinking for a moment as he snapped back into reality Case looked up and replayed what it was Charlotte had said in the back of his mind. “Oh, um… yeah, sure. I’ll make sure we don’t stack anything that’ll crush anything below it,” he eventually got out. “Yeah, let’s go see about maybe backing that Uhaul up too. Grab the keys and get everything staged.”

That was about the time another voice chimed from the doorway. Case turned to see both Mathias and Lucas arriving. Mathias had a few sundries in his hand, and piped up asking about the Uhaul outside like he’d somehow read Case’s mind. “There he is!” Case said, smiling widely over to Mathias and Lucas. “…and your Pop too,” he added with a bright smile, stepping to Mathias and offering his hand.

They were joined by another, a familiar face Case was well aware was one of Mathias’ staff. The comment Mathias made about the Mercedes made Case give Emil a bit of a look, cringing playfully as he could only imagine what might have befallen him when dinging one of the Falk fleet.

“Good to see you!” Case said to Lucas, bending down to shake the young Scout’s hand. Instantly the lad started prattling off their events of the day, yet always circling back to a comment that finding him there helping his father’s girlfriend move was a surprise. “She’s a friend too,” Case explained before leaning in confidentially to Lucas. “…and a gentleman always lends a hand to a lady,” he added, then gave a single exaggerated nod to the boy.

Case pointed to Charlotte, “We were just about to back the Uhaul up and start loading. Since you’re the fancy driver and all, why don’t you back the truck up and I’ll get started moving a few of these boxes. That is…” Case paused, looking between Mathias and Charlotte, “…assuming you’re here to help with the move too.”

This was one of those moments Case didn’t know if he was out of line. Mathias was still recovering from his injuries, and perhaps the real reason he brought Emil with him was so they could help with the physical labor. And… maybe… suggesting to Mathias he should help instead of utilizing Emil in that role was some sort of veiled insult. The look on Case’s face as he looked from Mathias to Emil made it clear he’d hoped he hadn’t shoved his foot into his mouth somehow.
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Apr 24 2017, 09:10 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Raising an eyebrow at Casey she smiled, “Oh so you’re telling me that it’s doesn’t hurt you anymore? That’s a good thing then….” she noted at his comment about the charades. Charlotte was a bit competitive when it came to games but not as much as Mathias was. Mathias could probably kick everyone’s asses in the games. She really hadn’t put much thought to the party because it was just an idea. It was kind of a spur of the moment idea. Gasping at his silly reaction she shook her head and took note of what he was doing. “I just feel great, and sad leaving my first place here. My parents were happy when I told them the news. So was Zoe and a few other girls. I just…..it’s truly happening…” Charlotte sighed as she was still in the middle of her room. She was bending in a few awkward positions pulling out drawers of clothes in the closet.

Charlotte then did catch Casey staring at her a little bit. She could admit she had a nice figure but she wasn’t going to be conceited about it. Her work out routines were daily, every day at least an hour a day. Giggling as she blushed she turned her head so he wouldn’t notice that she had done that. “Hmmmm alright, sounds good then,” she then heard a car pulling up from the front of the driveway parking she noticed it to be Mathias’s car. It sounded like it. She heard Roxy barking away as it met Lukas by the door. “Roxy, enough barking…Shhh….calm down girl. Lukas! Can you take her outside please?” as soon as she noticed him walking through the door with her key after his son. “Hi Lukas honey, and sweetie…” she waved as she walked up to him.

Giving Lukas a little warm hug and kiss on the head she nudged him to head after Roxy. “Have you taken any pills today honey? You know it’s been there for a few days,” she poked fun and wrapped her arms around him and gave him a welcoming peck on the lips. As she pulled him aside her and Casey. “How are you feeling today sweetie?” she asked him as she rubbed the side of his ribs like she had always done to make sure it wasn’t so sensitive. “Case this is Emil, Mathias’s personal trainer, and assistant….yes Lukas…he’s a friend of mine too….” she said to them as she introduced the two other gentlemen. She watched Mathias’s eyes roam around her, and she smirked, “Like what you see?” she whispered to him so he could hear and hoped that things would be good tonight after everyone left.

With a small nudge, she laced their fingers together, “It’s ok….I didn’t want to bother you too much, and you know you like it when I do things myself…” she grinned and had the key to the car outside in her hand. They were about to head out but she just felt like not doing much packing and just visiting and talking for a bit. “Babe….I was just reminiscing earlier in the bedroom, and I can’t believe I have to live with a man now!” she laughed and winked at him as she wondered where her future would go now. Charlotte nudged her head this time and as she did she started to walk outside, “I’ll be out front, you two can talk or help me….Emil can you help too please? You guys can also talk I won’t listen….” she added and didn’t mind if they talked about her or women in general. She would do her own thing or she would put her two cents in on what they had to say.

Finally, making it to the Uhal she lifted the door up and propped it open. The boxes were stacked in the back and though it was cold a bit outside she didn’t care. She knew she would break a sweat. She knew they were watching her every move, would they find it sexy that she was taking charge? A woman doing the work? Ha. Maybe she should do more workouts more often.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Apr 24 2017, 11:38 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

Lukas was clearly quite happy and surprised to see Casey, and it was like the eight year old found it hard to process that Charlotte and Casey actually knew each other. But Casey saying that she was a friend to seemed to satisfy the little boy. Mathias saw Casey lean into the eight year old and say that a gentleman always lends a had to a lady, and Mathias could see Lukas standing up straighter, clearly thinking himself a gentleman as well, even if one of eight years old. Lukas proudly announced to Charlotte that he was here to help her move as well, and that he was going to make sure that his papa and Emil did it properly causing Mathias to chuckle.

"Of course i'm here to help with the move. I even brought two extra helpers with me."

Mathias hadn't taken any pills for a while, he found he hadn't needed them. Lukas seemed to want to stay and help move, but did eventually turn around to head after Roxy, talking to the dog in German as he followed what she said and took him outside, not before giving a pointed look at Mathias that said he wasn't particularly happy with not actually helping. Mathias pretended that he hadn't seen it.

Mathias wrapped her arms around her and gave her a light peck back, not wanting to do to much with Casey and Emil around. "Fantastic. Feeling great. You?" He certainly liked her in those tights she was wearing. They showed her body off quite nicely, and a little part of Mathias was a little jealous that the two other men also got to see that. Emil didn't look like he had noticed, but Mathias knew that the man likely had but just hadn't been obvious about it because he didn't like to make it obvious and because she was Mathias's girlfriend. "Of course I do darling."

"Well, it isn't to late to change your mind if you don't want to live with a man. Or, shall I say two adult men and an eight year old who thinks he is." He was being cheeky and partly serious at the same time.

Then they were picking up boxes to shift them. "How has your recovery with your arm being going?" As Mathias went to pick up a box Emil pointed towards one of the smaller ones and said that he might not want to strain himself with just a hint of a smile so that it would be easy for someone who didn't know the man to mistake him as being completely serious.

Mathias responded with a couple of swear words in German directed at the other man, and Emil just laughed as he walked out the door carrying a couple of boxes. So Mathias ignored the small one that Emil and pointed out and went for another, his gaze shifting to Charlotte up ahead.

--------------------
PM
^
Casey Wallace
 Posted: Apr 25 2017, 03:18 PM
Local
Wick

Case nodded towards Emil, giving the man a pleasant smile and a bit of a wave. “Nice to meet you sir,” Case said, not really noticing the man’s reaction to being called sir. Case turned back towards Lucas, sharing looks and eventually faces with the kid while his father and his girlfriend exchanged their routine small talk.

“How’s your skit coming?” Case whispered to Lukas, checking in on the lad. “Won’t be long before the Campfire Billet, and you and everyone else will have to do their skits for their Howling at the Moon Belt Loop. I know I’m looking forward to it. Get me a warm campfire, a peanut butter s’more, and a good skit and I’ll be set,” Case said with a bright smile.

Charlotte had teased Mathias about moving in with him, and Mathias’ quick wit had him soon firing back that she still had an out – not to mention that she’d actually be moving in with two men and a young lad. Case smiled at that, thinking that this was about to be a whole new world for Charlotte. He could see in her eyes though that she was excited – looking forward to whatever adventures were in store for them.

Wrangling Emil, Charlotte was soon off to get underway with the packing of her things. Case hopped to it as soon as she seemed to switch gears and focus on getting the trucks loaded. While bending down to pick up one of the boxes marked ‘Kitchen’ Mathias checked in with him on his arm’s progress. Case looked from Mathias to his arm, “Oh… I’m literally getting this off next week. I think it’s been healed up for a while now, but you know how doctors are.” Case smiled a bit sheepishly, “…and I’ve been cheating for a few weeks now. …doing odd jobs at the house, using it a bit more than maybe I should, even going so far as to try a few shots on the range. I figure a little stressing and testing here and there is a good thing, yeah?” he asked, looking to Mathias who likely was doing the exact thing with his own healing process.

“I’ll be soooo happy to have this thing off,” he said as he lifted his elbow of his casted arm. “You never really realize how often you use parts of your body until all of a sudden you’re not supposed to use them anymore.”

Case and Mathias marched outside, Case making his way to his truck as was agreed for the boxes. He set his on the tailgate before hopping into the back of the truck to then slide his and Mathias’ boxes towards the front of the bed. Charlotte was backing the Uhaul up next to Case’s truck, and with Emil’s help at her rearview mirror was lining up just next to him.

“Kind of a big moment,” Case said, capturing Mathias’ gaze as he tilted his head towards the Uhaul Charlotte was shutting off. “I wish you guys all the best, you know. You’re good people, hopefully this is just the beginning of something exceptional,” Case offered with a bit of a smile before making his way to the tailgate and hopping back down onto the ground below.

Case helped open up the back of the Uhaul, and then slid out the ramp from underneath the truck. “Could you give me a hand here Mathias?” Case asked, taking one side as the two men pulled the ramp out and hooked it onto the back of the truck’s tailgate. “There we go…” Case said, rubbing his casted hand on his shirt to get a bit of the dirt and grime off his hand. “Oh nice…” Case said, seeing that there were a selection of blankets and straps in the truck for them to use.

“Why don’t you collect those and set them here on the sidewalk,” Case offered to any of the others. “As we start loading things in we can then pick up a blanket to keep everything from rubbing on one another.”

Case then headed back in to pick up the next box. “Are you all decided on which of the furniture you want to move in this first go?” Case asked Charlotte as he bent down to pick up another of the boxes. “Figure out what’s the largest, and we’ll start with that once we’ve got the boxes in the truck,” Case said, carrying another box out to his truck, to set it on the tailgate, then to hop up and move it in Tetris-like fashion into the back of the bed. Box after box Case made sure to maximize the space in the bed of his truck, and once the first layer of boxes was set they started setting the next on top.

Everyone worked, even Lucas, and before you knew it they had all of the boxes that Charlotte had designated should go in this first trek into the back of Casey’s truck. “Okay…” Case said, again rubbing his cast hand on his pants to try to keep the dirt on his hand from traveling into his cast. “Furniture. What’ll we load first?” Case asked Charlotte.
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Apr 25 2017, 04:54 PM
Newcomer
Nat

She had forgotten they were in boy scouts together. It really was a small town and everyone knew everything about everyone’s business. But that’s what Charlotte loved about Lochland that it had charm and a vintage feeling that she would never give up. There was a homey feeling and she wanted to keep it up and live here for as long as she could. “Hahaha…That’s for sure,” she laughed a little in regard to saying that “You never really realize how often you use parts of your body until all of a sudden you’re not supposed to use them anymore,” rolling her eyes she winked at Mathias and smiled. She didn’t complain after he finally got the cast off and his ribs healed too because now he was able to do things in the bedroom that he wasn’t capable for those few weeks. They had real connection in the bedroom too.

“If only you knew Case….” she kept giggling and almost snorted as she knew Mathias would catch her drift. There were things that she couldn’t exactly tell in front of guy friends because they had that ‘guy code’ but she was able to tell Zoe anything. She could ask for advice. It would be weird to talk to about in front of Casey and Mathias but she would tell him privately. She just didn’t want to talk sex especially when Lukas kept coming in and out of ear distance while he was playing with her dog out front and talking to Casey. She was already in the truck moments later after she backed it in and made sure they were all out before she moved into the drive way. Once she was done she made sure it was parked and headed out just in time to hear Casey congratulate the two of them. IT was sweet of him to say that and be the type of friend that she needed.

Looking forward to the move she smiled at him and said, “Awww Case…Thank you for that. That was sweet. Oooo yes, ok well just the furniture that is in the living room and the mattress, and some chairs I would like to donate. I don’t want to keep all of it. Mathias would let me keep some, right sweetie?” she said to him as she pulled up beside them and patted Casey on the back politely. As she walked right by them. “Just the ones you are doing now is good for now,” she mentioned and nudged her head towards them. Now it was Charlotte’s turn to admire the men to do the work. Man, they were hot. They both were. Charlotte stood with her hands on her hips just staring at them and kind of out of it for a minute but she shook her head and blushed at them.

“Yes, good work. Just load them one by one. It’s fine wherever they will be set…” she answered him as she tried to keep focus and not staring at her hot boyfriend and friend. “Ugh….I hate moving. Emil! I hope your helping!” she called out and shouted at him as she saw him standing by the door now and lifting a few of the smaller boxes. “Please be careful with your back sweetie, I don’t need the two of you to be hurt again. Maybe I should call Kieran? He’s the only one not in a cast or had his ribs healed a few weeks ago….” she teased them and stuck her tongue at Mathias. Mathias was ok with Kieran but Charlotte wasn’t so sure that he was ok. They were still good friends just the fact that an ex-boyfriend here all the time might be a little odd.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll