February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

July 8th
The Activity Check is over!

July 7th
The 5th Annual Charity Ball and

The Bachelor Auction!!

July 3rd
Lochland AM is on the Air!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

Deck of Spades, Family Roles
Riva
 Posted: Aug 6 2017, 01:46 AM
Riva

Listed are available Adoptions in the Spade family. Ages are somewhat negotiable, and FC's are entirely open. Any FC suggestions don't have to be taken, either!

Colt has a decent relationship with all his siblings. At least I'd like to think he is at least on talking terms with each one. I'm open to discussing their current relationship between each other.

I am open to the siblings having their own families or even children of their own.

I am open to whatever sexual orientation they prefer.

I am also open to any jobs, be it fellow police officers, dentists, anything else or someone who walks the other side of the law.

Once you adopt the character they become yours until death or you leave the site. We can plot together and some of the characters I already have ideas tucked away for, but ultimately you'll have the say in who they become and how they live their life. If you'd like to pick up any of the following characters but want to change some of the traits or see if the ages can be tweaked, just p.m. me and we can work something out, you'll find I'm pretty flexible!

Robert Spade --- 35 - Really has his shit together. Like. How can anyone be any more stable in life? He likes to keep his ducks in a row. Then again there is plenty stewing beneath the surface. His life is not all what he shows on the outside. Married: Stephani Spade. Very severe and strict. Children: Male, age 8, name Rj. Female, age 6, name Sydney

Benjamin Spade --- 34

Dorien Spade --32 (Taken- Riva)

Colton --- 28 (Taken- Riva)

Valerie --- 25 - Quiet type, enjoys her books. She has trouble taking initiative.

Annabeth ---21 (Taken- Ry)

Winnifred ---18 - (Pending) Goes by Fred, because it's cooler than Winnifred. And cute. And trendy. And she kinda wants to be a police officer but she kinda wants to go work at the strip club instead. Or maybe become a veterinarian. She doesn't know. It's not important yet. Full time student at the University. Was the surprise baby, but loved all the same.

Stephani Spade -- (Open) Wife to Robert Spade, there is something about Stephani that just doesn't mesh well with the rest of the family. She's got this 'better than you' attitude and likes to flaunt her money and her upper class clothes everywhere she goes. A few of the Spades are pretty sure there is something deeper going on here, and that Stephani married Robert for reasons other than love. Robert does, after all, have the ear of some very influential people in Lochland. Age is open but no older than 34, probably no younger than 28. Does have two kids with Robert. Does not mesh well with the Spades but she 'puts up with them'. Give me a ring for potential plot ideas or any you have. She does not have to be faithful and can be Rped pretty separate from the Spades in general. She enjoys stiring up drama wherever she can. --- Suggested FC is Elaine Hendrix Image

Feel like you wanna be part of our growing family but aren't interested in any posted roles? We're open to cousins and extended family too, just hit us up! : o

(I got punny with the title and I blame Ry)

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 10:49 PM
Riva

Bump!

Added a few details and some suggested Playbys

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: Oct 2 2017, 10:56 AM
Riva

Monthly Bump!

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 09:10 PM
Riva

Updated : o

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 06:31 PM
Riva

Bump!

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: Dec 5 2017, 11:35 PM
Riva

Bump!

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: Jan 1 2018, 02:43 PM
Riva

Bumpity Bump yo!

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 01:02 PM
Riva

Monthly bump!

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 09:20 PM
Riva

Bump!

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 11:57 AM
Riva

Did a few updates.

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 08:25 PM
Riva

What the bump!?

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: May 9 2018, 11:07 PM
Riva

Bump

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: Jun 7 2018, 12:29 AM
Riva

Bump bump

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 08:26 PM
Riva

Bump!

--------------------
PM
^
Riva
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 01:30 PM
Riva

Changed some things up. Added Stephani.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply