February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

The weather has gotten bad, really bad. Hurricane Caroline is sweeping over Lochland Grove. Stay indoors and away from windows.

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

An emergency paper has been put out! Lochland Grove is out of power, but some residents are already turning their attention to those worse off.

Bachelor Auction Sign-Ups!
Check it out Here?

The annual Charity Ball is approaching and with it comes the Bachelor Auction!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

June 16th
The Times has put out an
Emergency Paper

June 15th
Oh oh, This can't be good

June 14th
Have you turned your FM Radio to
106.3 The Bounce?

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Mikko's Plotter, Both Characters - Pierre & Mathias
Mikko
 Posted: Sep 10 2015, 09:25 PM
Player
Mikko

Pierre Benjamin Bauer
Born in Zürich, Switzerland to a French mother and an Austrian father as the youngest in a family of four by thirteen years. Despite being born prematurely at 27 weeks and with a medical condition called Congetnital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome (Affect his breathing and means he doesn't have autonomous control of his breathing) he was relatively happy and healthy.

When he was five his father and three of his older siblings were killed when the light aircraft his father was flying crashed. His mother moved them back to Paris to be closer to her family, but committed suicide seven months after the plane crash. He ended up living with his eldest (and only surviving) sister Madeleine and her husband David in Geneva.

Life with them wasn't happy for Pierre and from the time he was seven he suffered physical abuse and inappropriate touching from David. From the time he was ten until his mid to late teens he was also raped frequently. Madeleine never found out.

Had a tracheostomy until 18, when he had an operation to insert a Diaphram Pacemaker, which he uses mainly at night. In 2006 Pierre moved to Zürich to study Physiotherapy, choosing Zürich because he wanted to get away from David.

He enjoyed it, slowly coming out of his shell, his natural happy, energetic side coming out. He even made a first foray into dating at 27, however the day after his 28th birthday he was beaten and raped so badly by her brother and two of the brother's friends that he required stitches and a week and a half stay in hospital. Eleana broke up with him during the following police investigation.

He moved to Lochland Grove after a friend suggested moving away for a fresh start somewhere else. He has been in town since early August.

platonic He is naturally positive, almost always smiling and happy. Generally very friendly, but has trust issues and it takes a while for him to truly learn to trust anyone. Most likely will have plenty of people he talks to, but with only a few will end up as close friends.

antagonistic No doubt there will be people who don't like him and people he doesn't like, but not likely many here. He is a pacifist, and not only will he not hit back in a fight but he won't yell either. The most someone would ever get would be a small shove to get them to move.

romantic He would love someone, but has huge trust issues and it is going to take a long time and someone very special to earn his trust.

miscellaneous Open for any ideas!

30 years old
Physiotherapist
Pansexual
Single
Strangers
Mathias Stefan Falk
Mathias Falk lives on the outskirts of Lochland Grove with his eight year old son Lukas, and his girlfriend Charlotte Williams. He is a Formula One Driver for Ferrari (With 5 Drivers Championship titles to his name), so is away quite a lot. When he is here it isn't unusual to see him with his performance coach Emil.

Mathias is very friendly and polite, talkative and used to meeting new people. Kind hearted he won't hesitate to step it to help. His passion is cars, understandable considering his job, but he is also fond of horses and has a few along with a few other pets/livestock of various sizes on his property. He is also the proud owner of several Ferrari's which can sometimes be seen around town.

platonic No doubt there are plenty of people he would be friendly and talk to around town.

antagonistic He always tries to be nice, polite and not to offend people, but no doubt there are some people who don't like him. Jealous of how rich he is maybe?

romantic Currently in a happy relationship with Charlotte Williams.

36 years old
F1 Driver for Ferrari
Bisexual
In a relationship with Charlotte Williams
Newcomers

--------------------
PM
^
Jaya
 Posted: Sep 10 2015, 09:49 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Hey Mikko. Welcome to the site smile.gif
So, I looked at Mathias, and it looks like his son is six. If he is in first grade he might know my character Sabrina Harrison’s siblings. They are in first grade. She runs a day care in town, and deals with children a lot. Anyway, if Lukas is in public school in town, there is a reason for then to encounter each other. Alternatively, I would be happy to RP with Mathias with any of my six characters if you like.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mikko
 Posted: Sep 10 2015, 10:31 PM
Player
Mikko

Thank you Jaya. I had a look at your characters and think Sabrina would probably be the best one, but I've written a little bit about how I think he would get along with all your characters.

Ianthe - Not sure how much she and Mathias would have to do with each other, but seeing as she is an aspiring photographer maybe Mathias hires here to do some photography of some sort for him? Mathias also keeps himself quite physically fit, so this is another area of similarity.

Teagan - Mathias is also quite friendly and will happily talk with people, so it is possible that these two would come accross each other and get talking. Mathias would try and do something fun, and they could get along.

Uriah - I don't think these two would have much to do with each other. Maybe Mathias could run into him walking one of his cats and get's talking?

Frankie - Again, I don't thinki these two would have much to do with each other and can't think of anything.

Sabrina - I think Sabrina might be the best one. Mathias's six year old son Lukas would attend the local school and would have met Sabrina's siblings. He might have met her throught her day care as well. Seeing as Mathias has a bit of a lifestyle block on the outskirts where he has five horses (including a pony for his son) and a few other animals, maybe that could be a bit of a day out for the daycare children? He'd take them for pony rides and show them a few farm animals.

Seraphim - These two might get along, they are both friendly and will happily talk to people or lend a hand to someone who needs help. Seeing she is a waitress Mathias might have run into her on a visit there.

--------------------
PM
^
Jaya
 Posted: Sep 10 2015, 10:44 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Its sweet you read up on ‘em. Let’s see…

Ian: Yeah, it is entirely possible that he could run into her while she is out jogging/working out ect, since he keeps in shape. As far as photography, she would love some work. She is busy working on getting married at the moment, but once that has been settled she is going to work on getting more photography jobs in about the next year.

Teagan: I imagine if they did encounter each other Teagan would be very engaging. He teaches Spanish but he also does some substitute teaching if someone in the district needs help for a few hours on his offtime, or during a test day if need be. So he is all around. Gives possible encounters.

Uriah: Well, he only walks Brick, Nidia isn’t as hyper of a breed so she doesn’t have as much pent up energy… dry.gif Excuse my weirdness. Uriah is pretty shy though, he is more likely to spill something on Mathias or knock into him accidentally than anything else, unfortunately.

Frankie: Good choice. She says that those “wholesome folk” should stay away where its safe. She is kidding, but still.

Sabrina: She would be happy to give the kids that kind of field trip. Usually over the summer she does a lot of little outings like that. A fair portion of her clients are students or teachers, so she gets a larger break in the summer. And families also take vacation and take their kids with them. And sure, he could have met her through the day care, although I doubt she would have approached him about anything before meeting him. She makes acquaintances and then brings up her work, but wouldn’t necessarily go looking. Unless one of her siblings pestered her about horses for a while, then perhaps. She would be happy for some more acquaintances with kids her siblings’ age, and ideally she is somewhat likeable.

Seraphim: She is going through some weird things in her life right now, but she had been working a lot recently, so she is also likely to meet people. In any case, she would usually be very pleasant, especially the more he showed up, and she loves regulars at the diner.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mikko
 Posted: Sep 10 2015, 11:07 PM
Player
Mikko

Ian: Maybe something for the future then, he would be interested in hiring her for a photography job.

Sabrina: I would love to do a thread with these two. Would you prefer a first meeting, or a field trip to his lifestyle block?

Seraphim: He could well be a regular, probably with his six year old son as well.

--------------------
PM
^
Jaya
 Posted: Sep 10 2015, 11:31 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Ian: Something in the future sounds fun.

Sabrina: Well, I would imagine a first meeting might take place a bit in the past. I’d be happy to do that, if you wanted to do something either last year(I forget when exactly he moved here, but I am going off newcomer) when the kids were in kindergarten or a few months back we could have them meeting. For present time, I can see her setting up a field trip for the kids, sure.

Seraphim: Then she would be very familiar with him and Lukas. She loves kids, and would do her best to be warm and charming.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mikko
 Posted: Sep 11 2015, 01:11 AM
Player
Mikko

Sabrina: Mathias has been in Lochland since June 2014, so maybe to start with a thread in the past when the kids were in kindergarten would be a good starting point? Then for the future thread a field trip for the kids. WOuld you want to do the past thread first? If so, would you like me to start or would you?

Seraphim: I don't know if you want two thread or not, but Mathias could well be a regular with his son.

--------------------
PM
^
Jaya
 Posted: Sep 11 2015, 09:33 AM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Sabrina: I'd say start with the past. I usually prefer to do things in order. You can start it this time.

Seraphim: I'd be happy to do something later, I mean, unless you wanted two threads going with me at once.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Andrew Hunter
 Posted: Sep 11 2015, 01:04 PM
Stranger
Eien

yo welcome and all that amazingness

/kissy face

Drew and Matthias: horses. :B it's kind of a slower life period for drew, calmer and the sort, the infamous calm before the storm, so he should be, and will be expecting shit hitting the fan as they put it. but atm he's doing better and recently started taking horse-driving lessons because of his brother (he got drew into it). I imagine he tries to take them even without his bro around since he just wants to ace it ASAP and not necessarily weigh his brother down. he's doing so well too but at the same time he is still learning XD but I imagine it's how they know each other. drews been taking the lessons with someone else actually and he and matthias just met and I gather drew would take to matthias quite well actually. they'd get along tho the extent of this may elude me. I mean they could get along amaaaazingly or... just casually. I know drew wouldn't care for his cars, but he's developing a fascinating relationship with horses and horse-riding, so he's just mega... tender around them. it'd be great since he's not otherwise this tender, rather consciously holds this facet of himself down, but the interaction with animals brings it out. he's been through a lot too so his tenderness feels very poignant. imagine that tho, imaaagine~ this tender possible friendship between drew and matthias, frequent interactions in the stables after the lessons, with either of them nuzzling a horse or both of them showering the regal animal in well-deserved attention, and just chatting on whatever. it'd be glorious. potentially very tender and adorbs.

interesting trivia fact is that drew is a reckless driver, and by reckless I mean legit reckless like what he does with cars is worth doing it professionally and also squeezing in a prayer before climbing in the car with him. we could explore this venue too XD

thoughts? :>

--------------------
PM
^
Mikko
 Posted: Sep 11 2015, 01:38 PM
Player
Mikko

I have started a thread for Mathias and Sabrina here

--------------------
PM
^
Mikko
 Posted: Sep 11 2015, 01:49 PM
Player
Mikko

Andrew and Mathias
No doubt, Andrew might well see Mathias out on one of his horses. Although he wouldn't usually ride them into town, he would take them around the outskirts for exercise. While Mathias wouldn't want to get in the way of who ever else is taking him for lessons, if they got talking it wouldn't take much for Mathias to offer him the chance of riding one of his horses. Mathias wouldn't the the horse saddled and ready to go either; even for a casual ride he would make Drew go out and fetch the horse from the paddock himself, especially if he knew that he was taking lessons. Of course, he would keep an eye on what Andrew was doing. If he thought Drew was up to it, he might even teach Drew to jump, and it probably wouldn't take much persuasion from Drew to get Mathias to show off his own jumping skills.

While Mathias keeps his horses on his own property, he brought enough land near the outskirts for that purpose, I can see him getting involved in helping out at the other stables as well. Mathias might even come along and help out, do a little bit of jumping and talk about it or something.

Exploring the car option too could be fun. After all Mathias is more known for his driving that his show jumping, and he is very good at car control. If they knew each other Mathias might well notice Drew out and about (or even just leaving and arriving) in his car and be concerned enough to offer some advice. It wouldn't take Mathias much to get talking, offer some advice or to arrange for some safe location to show off what he can really do behind the wheel of a car. That could be quite a fun thing to do.

But maybe have them meet through the horses first?

--------------------
PM
^
Andrew Hunter
 Posted: Sep 11 2015, 02:33 PM
Stranger
Eien

he wouldn't ride any of his horses. wouldn't trust himself yet tbh and doesn't matter if he was guided. he'd trust his brother to tell him what to do but with others that trust is harder to come by. with that being said, mathias helping out at the stables and them crossing paths in that form quite appeals to me. I like the idea of it being a rainy afternoon, close to sunset, and it's how they meet and start talking. gotta set the mood with the weather, yo. wanna thread them meeting and chatting? and we'll see how they interact?

oh yeah I did forget to warn you drew is very flirtatious. very, very flirtatious

... :> lol

nbd I don't even warn people nowadays I just slap him into the thread and he flirts~ I swear he means well, it's just second nature to ihm. anyway, thread?

--------------------
PM
^
Mikko
 Posted: Sep 11 2015, 03:05 PM
Player
Mikko

Mathias helping out at the stables sound like a good starter. Having them meet on a rainy afternoon and get chatting sounds good to me. I'm up for a thread. I'm likely to be busy for a while, but I could probably start one late today, otherwise if you start one i'll reply.

Mathias is bisexual, although he hasn't done much with men, but if he is in a good mood he might even flirt back a little. Either way, he wouldn't be bothered.

--------------------
PM
^
Virginia Benson
 Posted: Sep 16 2015, 06:16 PM
Newcomer
Mags

Mathias Falk & Virginia

Okay well, I noticed you have an open thread where hes riding, well before Virginia came to lochald grove she use to ride horses too maybe. She could hire a horse and be out riding when they run into each other and start talking about them. She did own two, a chestnut American Saddlebred called Caraway and a brown Florida Cracker called Teddy. So maybe they could become freinds ?

--------------------
PMAIM
^
Mikko
 Posted: Sep 17 2015, 01:46 AM
Player
Mikko

Having Virginia hire a horse and run into Mathias when she is out riding sounds like a good idae to me. No doubt they would have plenty to talk about. Mathias currently has four horses and a pony for his son. But they seem like they could become friends.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll