February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG
November 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Choose your own Adventure!
What happens next? Vote Here

Kat and Jaya wake up in Lochland Grove after some mischievous spirits get a hold of the latest copy of The Lochland Times. Site work is never done!

This Episode: Missing: lost Kat. Jaya may have spotted her, but there is a suspicious ghost running away. Should she chase the ghost or go wrangle her friend?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other.

Canned Food Drive!
Thanksgiving is coming. Bring food to Town Hall, and help the less fortunate. Coats, hats, and scarves are also welcome.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

December 5th
Decision 7, Woo!

December 1st
No Activity Check! Happy Holidays!

November 19th
Decision 6 is up!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply
New Poll

Story of my life, Kieran's one shots
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 10:56 AM
Local
Natalie

September 5th 2006

Today was a special day. Today was his girlfriend Katie's twenty-third birthday and he was going to treat her like a princess. He was going to spoil her rotten. Her friends would be jealous of her. Eight months they'd been together and this was already the longest relationship he'd ever had. It was also the first time he'd been in love. No girl he'd been with before could compare to Katie - she wasn't just a one night stand or a fling, she loved him.

"Baby, you bought me so much already!" she squealed as Kieran passed her his last gift to her. It was just in an envelope, but the most expensive gift of all. Maybe he'd gone a bit overboard with the gifts, looking around the room which was now covered in wrapping paper. "I know, but it's your birthday and you deserve the world" he grinned at her, at twenty-five he was still young and stupid enough to think that money could buy love. The more gifts he bought her the more she'd love him. Wasn't that how it worked? He wanted to keep her after all and if he started slacking she might lose interest. Judging by the look on her face as she opened the envelope, he most certainly wasn't about to lose her. "OH MY GOD! You didn't!" she bounced in her seat as she read through the documentation. He'd bought her a weekend trip to Chicago since she'd mentioned it was somewhere she'd always wanted to go but never had the chance. Kieran laughed at her reaction and leant in to kiss her cheek, "Yes... I did. It'll be fun, you said you always wanted to go" he smiled and she instantly wrapped her arms around his neck. "You are the best boyfriend ever... do you know that?!" she kissed him, "Yeah, I know. I'm pretty awesome" he grinned as he kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer to him. "Are you sure you can afford all this?!" she asked, glancing around at everything he'd bought her. "Yeah, I've had a really good couple of months with work. And I have more photoshoots lined up... it's all good" he smiled, he was still trying to get his business off the ground. "Baby, I'm so proud of you. You're gonna be a famous photographer one day" she smiled, "I don't know about 'famous' but I'd like to be successful at least" he chuckled, pressing his forehead against hers. "You will be. I know it. I love you so, so, so much" she kissed him again. "Mmm... love you too" he replied, it was sickening puppy love but at this point he thought it was the real deal.

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 06:06 AM
Local
Natalie

January 25th 2009

"Happy anniversary" he smiled at Katie from across the dinner table in Ambrosia as they clinked their wine glasses against each other's. Today marked three years together and they were celebrating in style. Three years. Sometimes he wondered how they'd lasted this long, it wasn't a perfect relationship by far. They had their good days like today but they also had bad days. Days where she got mad at him for stupid things, and days where he got frustrated with her because sometimes he felt she just didn't get him. But he did love her. He wasn't sure he was head over heels in love with her, but was that ever really a thing? He thought a love like that only belonged in fairytales. So he settled for her. Maybe this was as good as it would get.

"Three years, babe!" Katie flashed her best smile at Kieran. She was cute when she was happy like this, it was a shame he didn't always make her so happy - at least not like he had in the beginning when everything was new and exciting. "Three years. On that note, I've been thinking..." he leant over the table slightly, now she looked interested. He was quite sure she'd love it if he pulled out a ring right now, but that was not about to happen. "Why don't you move in with me?" he asked, it had been three years after all and maybe things would be better once they were living together. She wanted more from him and he could offer her that at least. At this point Katie reached for his hand, "Babe, are you serious?!" she asked, looking rather excited at this proposal. "Yeah... you spend enough time at mine anyway, so why not? Makes sense doesn't it?" he said, his apartment was big enough for the two of them and she kept a lot of her stuff at his anyway. "Oh my god, yes! I want to move in with you.... this is so exciting!" she grinned happily, he'd done the right thing hadn't he? Everything would work out. "I mean... are you sure you're ready for me to take up all your space? I do have a ton of clothes... and make up..." she laughed. He on the other hand hoped he wasn't going to regret this. "I'm sure I can find some space for you. I still want to get a house one day... set up a studio. Once we've saved enough money we could start looking for somewhere bigger" he suggested, it didn't hurt to have plans. "Yes! Our own little house, babe! Oh my god... could we get a puppy when we get a house? Please?!" she was running her fingers over his hand. She wanted more all the time and he knew it was his fault for spoiling her rotten in the past. The more he gave her the more she wanted. Now she wanted a puppy. "We're not getting a puppy, Katie" he laughed, he had to draw the line somewhere and he definitely drew the line at having pets. "Aww, I guess I'll have to work on that one" she winked and lifted her wineglass to her lips. The problem with Katie was that she knew how to wrap him round her little finger.

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Nov 23 2017, 09:42 AM
Local
Natalie

November 12th 2010

"Where the hell have you been?!"

That was how he was greeted by Katie as he walked in through the door having just returned home from a weekend away in New York for work purposes. How things had changed. Four years ago she would have jumped out of her seat to welcome him home, showering him with hugs and kisses. Things hadn't been great for a while. In fact he'd longed for that weekend by himself so he didn't have to put up with the constant nagging. If you asked him, this relationship had run it's course months ago but there was no easy way of telling someone you weren't in love with them anymore.

"Nice to see you too. You know where I've been, why even ask that?" he frowned, dropping his bag to the floor as he closed the door behind him. "Umm... because you left New York hours ago? You said you'd be home by seven... it's gone nine now! " Katie crossed her arms across her chest and looked up at the clock as if to make a point. "Yeah, I can see that. The traffic was horrendous, you know what it's like getting out of New York. I should have taken the train" he shrugged, Katie on the other hand didn't look like she believed him. "Oh well thanks, you could have thought to have told me! Instead you keep me waiting not knowing where the hell you are..." she continued to have a go a him but Kieran was quick to interrupt, "For fuck's sake, Katie! You know I don't use my phone when I'm driving... you want me to cause a fucking accident?" he was getting pretty angry now, all because he was two hours later home than he thought he would have been. "No of course I don't. You could have stopped somewhere and let me know" she shrugged, sometimes he really thought that she only cared about herself. "I'll try harder next time. I was only trying to get home as quick as I could. Seriously, where the hell did you think I was?" he asked, though he knew exactly what she'd been thinking. She'd thrown accusations at him, clearly paranoid he was cheating on her or something. "You tell me. You're never short of female attention, Kieran. You photograph all these events... pretty girls who flutter their eyelashes at you... probably beg you for more than just a photog-" she didn't get a chance to finish what she was going to say because Kieran was beyond fuming with her. "I'm not fucking listening to this, Katie! I've done nothing but be loyal towards you... and for what... you treat me like this?! It's not okay. I'm fucking sick of it" he shouted, what he really wanted to say was that he was sick of her. "Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to take a shower. It's been a long day. I hope you've calmed down by the time I come out" he shrugged, turning his back on her as he headed to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

The shower gave him a chance to collect his thoughts even though he was still raging. He needed to end it with her. Nearly five years together and he wasn't sure he could face another five minutes of it. Tonight had just given him another reason to end it. Maybe he would. There was no time like the present.

He left the bathroom, a towel round his neck as he wandered into the living room - Katie was still there. She got up off the couch, clearly she'd been crying. "Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to accuse you of anything... I just... I really missed you. I hate it when you're not here" she stepped towards him and he sighed, she was making him feel bad for going away. She was good at that. Because nothing was ever her fault was it? Still, at least she apologised. "I just wish you'd trust me a bit more. It stresses me out when you start accusing me of these things" he shrugged, "I know. And I'm sorry. I do trust you, Kieran" she smiled, fiddling with his t-shirt. "Do you think you can start acting like you do then?" he asked, he knew even if she told him she would, it would be the same story again sooner or later. But he'd give her another chance for now. He was far too good at doing that. "I promise" she nodded her head and reached up to kiss him, 'Good. I missed you too, by the way" he lied, not wanting to tell her that the two nights alone in his hotel bedroom had actually been bliss. "Really? Why don't you show me how much you missed me, babe?" she smirked, her hand wandering down his chest. She'd been angry with him less than fifteen minutes ago and now she wanted sex. He would never understand women. "I think that's something I can do..." he smirked as he pulled her towards him, his lips hungrily searching for hers again. Maybe everything would be alright...

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll