February 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

The Lochland Times has opened their doors to Lochland Grove students to help write April's newspaper. What did they write about? Rain, illegal hunting traps, fireman's breakfasts, art exhibitions, and so much more.

You'll have to look inside to see.

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Student Art Exhibition

Students from Kindergarten to College are displaying their art for the community.

Fireman's Breakfast

The Fire Department is running a fundraiser and cooking plenty of bacon and eggs. Come support the LGFD.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

April 14th
Whoa! A New Newspaper!

April 8th
The Activity Check is over!

April 1st
Activity Check!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Coffee & a catch up, Charlotte Williams
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 04:59 PM
Townie
Nat

“It’s alright, I understand. I know. Well, then just tell me as much as you want to tell me,” she giggled back and knew that Zoe wasn’t open as much as she was, but she did try. It was good to know that her best friend did try. “What are you planning to get for him for Christmas this year? I know we have a while, but it will come up quick!” she stated, and placed her coffee cup down on the table. Charlotte leaned back in her chair and relaxed a little as she felt like they had been here for over an hour.

“That’s not embarrassing as last years for me. Michelle bid on Mathias, and no one bid on me. That’s so great you got him! Ooooo Was there a cat fight involved?” Charlotte gasped as she liked the fact that her friend had the guts to do that. Charlotte would’ve done that if it was one of Mathias’s old girlfriend that came back from the past. “I would’ve been like that…” she agreed to her and liked the fact that she could just be silly with her and talk about anything t hey wanted.

“Oh that’s great! He is a good dancer. I can agree on that, you know he actually helped me out that night? When Mathias was taken by Michelle? Let me tell you…..He kept me company and allowed me to cry on his shoulder…He danced with me and just was a good friend to lean on,” she admitted because she had never forgotten that moment that Kieran Hill was one of the nicest guy friends that she had ever had. She had missed that. It was a night she would never forget.

outfit :]

--------------------
user posted image
-made by MARDY BUM @Caution - xoxo
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 09:11 AM
Local
Kate

Christmas more than likely would come around too quickly, it usually did once you got into the last part of the year. "I've no idea... I guess I'll think about that nearer the time. I don't want to jinx anything" she laughed, she was taking it one step at a time. Obviously she'd be thrilled if she was still with him by Christmas but she couldn't think that far in advance right now.

Zoe giggled at Charlotte when she asked if there'd been a catfight. Oh god, she wasn't sure how she would have reacted if someone else had won him. It wasn't like she would have caused a scene, she would have just tried to enjoy the rest of the evening with her sister instead. "No! I think the other women realised I was in it to win it and backed down. Honestly, one of them looked about sixteen and the other looked like she'd eat him alive" she laughed again, of course she'd been checking out the competition. "I'd say I did him a favour" she smirked, she'd been a bit unsure what his reaction was going to be when he realised Zoe had won him, thankfully he'd been delighted.

Right... Charlotte had danced with Kieran before. Now she needed to get that image out of her head. Not that she was jealous as such, she realised he likely had a long list of ex-girlfriends. As long as she didn't end up being another one to add to that list. It was at least nice to hear from Charlotte that Kieran had helped her out, he was kind hearted really, it was a shame not many people got to see that side of him. "That is nice to know. He's the kind of person you know you can confide in, he's a good listener. Hopeless at talking about his own feelings though" she laughed before taking a sip from her coffee again and then tilting her head to one side. "You weren't really worried about Michelle and Mathias were you?" she asked, that would have been well over a year ago now so it couldn't have done much damage if she had been concerned about them.

--------------------
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 11:56 PM
Townie
Nat

“You’re probably right. Maybe you did do him a favor, haha…..That would’ve been so funny. Poor girl, Kieran is too good for a sixteen-year-old. Geez, man if I was sixteen I would’ve asked Mathias out twice…” she giggled at the thought of her saying that. It was absolutely sweet that she did that for him, and it showed how much she cared about him and didn’t want him to loose to someone else. “Please tell him I said hello ok? And to call me soon or something to hang out. I’d like to have lunch or visit with him a little bit. Maybe chat some more too. We’ll see. I guess I can always call him too…Is it weird if I called him? I mean but we’re friends. You wouldn’t be upset with me if I called him, right?” she asked Zoe. Charlotte was still friends with him and would always like to visit with him occasionally.

“No, not really but at the time Michelle didn’t actually know I was dating him just yet. We were barely starting out. So, Mathias told her that night, and boy was she surprised….” she chuckled as she brought out her phone, she was going to show her a picture of him last year in a tux dancing with her in the beginning. “He did look rather dashing, didn’t he? He is so handsome. Also, wouldn’t it be so funny if some older woman bid on him and not a younger one? Haha….That would be hilarious. I would even allow Mathias to be around an older woman but not to take her home…..” she giggled again as she showed her the picture, and blushed a little at the thought of her and Mathias holding each other and dancing. It was a good start in the beginning.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 09:55 AM
Local
Kate

The girl probably hadn't been sixteen anyway, but even still, it had been enough to make her nervous. Men liked younger women didn't they? Though considering what Kieran had been through with the mother of his child she highly doubted he was about to run off with a teenager. She laughed all the same at Charlotte, at least they could see the funny side of it now. Now she supposed she had to try and see the funny side of her boyfriend having dated her best friend before. That might take a little more time, but she trusted the two of them so what was there to worry about? Nothing. Zoe shook her head and smiled at her friend, "No, of course I don't mind. I don't want people to be falling out over it" she smiled, thinking about it for a moment. "I mean, it's better that you're friends with each other rather than hating each other, right?" she said, because that would just be awkward and Zoe would be the one caught in the middle of it.

Zoe smiled as Charlotte showed her the picture on her phone of her with Mathias, there was no denying they were a very good looking couple. "Well at least now you get to be his date at every charity event" she smiled, staring at the picture for a second. "You two just look so right together" she said, she'd be happy if she could have a relationship as happy as the one Charlotte had with Mathias. Was that too much to ask for? She giggled slightly and nodded her head, "Yeah, like a seventy year old woman, ha! Actually, I teased Kieran about that... it would have made me laugh. Or a gay guy, at least then I wouldn't have been worried" she grinned, it would have given her something to tease him about endlessly though she was sure he wouldn't have been very amused.

--------------------
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 06:48 PM
Townie
Nat

“Yea, that’s true…But we didn’t get to go this year. Its so weird that it’s been a year, right?” she said in a goofy way like she had a far off look in her eyes. Charlotte was too in love with Mathias to do anything stupid or harm their relationship. “You’re right about that….” laughing along with her as she flipped through a Michelle’s name on her phone and realized that she hadn’t talked to her since then. ‘Was it weird?’ sighing she then wanted to get some more water and felt that her coffee was running low. She bit her lip and placed her phone back in her purse. She didn’t like being on the phone when she was hanging out with her friends. Only when it was necessary she would bring it out in certain conversations. Or if Mathias sent random texts she would.

“Thank you, that was so sweet of you to say…..” she agreed as well for what she said to her. Zoe was good when it came to giving compliments to your best friend, and she always cheered her up with that factor. “Oh god, ew. I cant see him with a 70-year-old woman, that would be just weird…….He does dress really good for a gay guy though….” she laughed loudly and hoped that she didn’t offend Zoe, but it was nice to laugh because he did dress good. He even knew what to wear when they were out walking and other outings they had. “But going back to the Michelle thing, I haven’t talked to her since this….Ugh I am such a bad friend….You know you’re the only best friend that I feel comfortable around anymore…” she said to her with a smile and liked how close they were and could tell each other everything.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 05:28 AM
Local
Kate

Zoe nodded her head, "Time flies" she said softly, it was true though, sometimes she really did wonder where the time went. It was scary. She took another sip from her drink which was also nearly finished, but one coffee was always quite enough for her. She didn't want to be climbing the walls! Instead she giggled slightly at Charlotte's comment, at least they both saw the funny side of their men being on a date with an elderly woman.

It seemed that apparently Charlotte hadn't exactly been in touch with Michelle for a while. "Maybe you should reach out to her? Actually, I met Michelle at last year's Halloween party. I really liked her, she kept me company after I managed to get lost in that place" she laughed, she wasn't sure that she'd really been lost though, she'd just got into a panic after getting a weird text from her ex-boyfriend. It was annoying how he aways managed to turn up at these big local events. Zoe leant back in her chair slightly, smiling at Charlotte again as she confessed she was the only friend she felt comfortable talking to. "My two childhood best friends still live in Lochland... sometimes I feel so distant to them though" she shrugged, they still remained close but it was like something had changed. "I think the change happened when I lost my dad. I guess it was hard for them to know how to act around me... which I can kinda understand" she said, it had been a life changing event. "Maybe that's why it's easier to talk to you because you didn't know me prior to that" she said, that made sense now she'd said it out aloud. "I for one certainly don't think you're a bad friend" she smiled, she wasn't sure how anyone would possibly think Charlotte was a bad friend towards them.

--------------------
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 02:02 AM
Townie
Nat

“Oh good I am glad. Well you know, because of the fact I haven’t talked to her in months….That’s why!” she laughed a little and liked how Zoe was honest about their friendship. It was so refreshing to have a good clean friendship around here. She had missed her friends in New York too, including some of her favorite friends that she would love to stay up late with or watch long movies with. “You did? That’s awesome…Great, see I don’t even know about that because I should text you guys more often or call you," She even had Michelle in on her contact list but she still couldn’t believe that she hadn’t text her. Now she truly felt horrible. “That’s great. I am happy that she did, see now I am a little jealous of that too….” she sighed and felt guilty. Charlotte felt ashamed of herself for being jealous of her best friend hanging out with another friend of hers. It was a common girl thing.

“Awwww, I remember you telling me about them. You should call them too. Look at me giving you advice about your friends when I haven’t called mine. It’s because well, I got into a fight with Mathias that night because I thought he was flirting with her too…..” she admitted truthfully. She hated remembering that night because it was one of the worst nights of her life. Hearing her side of the story of how bad she felt for losing her father she felt heartbroken too after listening to her sad part. “Zoe, you know you can talk to me anytime. Yea, I guess so. I hope I am not….” she managed to say as she felt a heartfelt moment between them. She could only agree more.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 06:06 AM
Local
Kate

It seemed that Charlotte was probably far more worried than she ought to be. Of course, she knew Mathias far better than Zoe did, but she'd always thought he was such a gentleman - certainly not the kind you'd expect to go around flirting with other women behind his girlfriend's back. No, she didn't get that impression of him at all. But then she wasn't always such a great judge of character was she? She should have realised sooner what her own ex-boyfriend had been doing to her before the damage had been done. Still, she'd learnt some lessons and had moved on with her life. Or was trying to at least. "I'm sure there would have been nothing more to it than just a friendly evening. I think Mathias is one of those rare few decent guys around here" she said with a small smile, trying to reassure her friend. Also hoping to god that Mathias didn't think there might have been something going on that night between Charlotte and Kieran. Not everyone liked the idea of your partner hanging out with an ex, no matter how long ago it had been since they'd dated. Zoe still felt like she'd completely broken the girl code with dating a friend's ex, but if Charlotte was adamant she was okay with it then she had no reason not to believe her.

"I guess we all need to make more an effort with our friends sometimes" she said, it was easy for other things to get in the way and before you knew it you'd completely forgotten to send that little text to check up on your friends. Zoe also refused to be one of those girls that let a man get in the way as well, she wasn't going to ditch her friends just for the sake of having a boyfriend. She took the last sip from her coffee and put the mug back down, it might have just been a heartfelt moment but she always needed to find a distraction when she started talking about her dad. She hated getting upset in front of her friends. "It's a nice day. How about we go for a little walk for a bit?" she asked as she looked out of the window, she was also grateful to get to spend some quality time with her best friend today.

((ooc: we could probably wrap this thread up now if you like?))

--------------------
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 08:35 PM
Townie
Nat

On that final note she was glad they were friends. She didn’t want to be that type of girl that forgot about her friends either. She wasn’t going to be. “Awww that’s sweet of you to say about him. Yes, he does care about you too….” she nudged to her and started to get up at the cue since Zoe felt like it was about time to leave the coffee shop. She agreed with her as well and figured that they could continue to get some shopping done together and get some fashion advice from her. She always wore the cutest clothes. She did love Zoe’s style.

“A walk sounds good. Where do you get your clothes at Zoe? You always wear the cutest stuff! I definitely have to get some of the things you have…..that I don’t…” she giggled and placed an arm around her as they walked out towards the front of the building together. “I’m sure I will see you in a few days too for ice skating, right? Is that the plan?” she asked and hoped that it would be. She would be watching Lukas while Mathias is gone so it would be the perfect thing for them to do in a few weeks.

note: yay! we finished one without being rushed hehe ;] it's awesome! sounds good.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll