February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

July 8th
The Activity Check is over!

July 7th
The 5th Annual Charity Ball and

The Bachelor Auction!!

July 3rd
Lochland AM is on the Air!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Jaya's Characters
Jaya
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 09:06 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Well, they could meet and possibly be friends. He teaches high school specifically, so he wouldn't be anywhere near her or have the same lunch or anything. They just work within the same building. He is more likely to encounter her at a school activity unrelated to classtime, basically.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Shade
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 09:26 PM

That could work if we could work out some small event like a bake sale or event at the park (nothing big obviously that would entail a monthly event). If not that, maybe they just run into one another with their kids somewhere and find out they both teach at the school.
^
Jaya
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 09:42 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Bake sale would be fine. We can have larger events, they just aren't site wide events that would make them temp forums. Also, they could run into each other with their kids, but since Teagan's son is 22, I don't know that Grace would even realize that it was his son. Actually, his son could show up at the bake sale to buy things because... he would do that. Anyway, something where they volunteer and need to sit by each other and man a booth sounds ideal

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Shade
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 09:57 PM

Bake sale could work then. I can start it soon.
^
Christine Wentwick
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 04:45 PM
Townie
James

Ianthe - If Ian was active in her sister's last few years of HS she should have met Chrissy at least once, as I think she should have been teaching French for at least one year while her sister was there. She sounds terribly boring and old-fashioned with all that sensible drinking and minding her language - just the sort of person Chrissy would get on with!

Tegan - They're bound to know each other if they're both working in the MFL department. They should at least know each other well enough to moan about kids in the staff room between classes!

I'm sorry I've not given you much to work with - I'd invite you to come on over to Christine's pages and see if you can come up with anything more concrete for the characters I've not managed to!
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 12:28 AM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Ian quite enjoys being "terribly boring and old-fashioned" yes. She is like "I'm married with a baby and a day job, and a house, and my wife wants a dog... I don't have the energy or desire to be interesting." I do not know if Alexius took French, Spanish, or who knows what else. But Ian was involved, and would have been around for anything art related that her sister did. They could have met at something like that if Christine wanted to hang around a school event like that.

Teagan is currently moping because his ex-fiance used to be the local French teacher. (not based on your timeline, but suffice to say he's being sad about the relationship). Also he is fluent in French so he would get a kick out of talking to her about teaching and stuff in the break room yes. Teag likes to be friends with all his co-workers if he can, so they should spend time together yes.

Its alright, I was thoroughly amused at the Ian comment. tongue.gif

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Andie Walker
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 12:23 PM
Townie
Shade

Andie and Blake

Andie would love to hang around other musicians like Blake. Maybe they can jam some time if you're game.
PM
^
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 01:41 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Blake would be happy to hang out with musicians, although she is six months pregnant right now, so she isn't doing a ton of active things. So it would be pretty stationary piano playing.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
Tracker - Heterosexual – Cashier at Bob’s - 265 Litchfield Dr.
PM
^
Andie Walker
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 01:47 PM
Townie
Shade

I'm good with any scenario. We could have them run into one another in the grocery store and chat up music. Maybe Blake overhears Andie and Diana talking about music?
PM
^
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 03:21 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

It would have to be retroactively, and she would only say some things in the checkout line. Blake is taking time off from the store this month on. She's too sick.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
Tracker - Heterosexual – Cashier at Bob’s - 265 Litchfield Dr.
PM
^
Shade
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 04:21 PM
Shade

No worries then. Didn't realize it was that bad with her.
PM
^
Jaya
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 04:35 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

They can still interact prior to this month, I'm not saying they don't need to meet, I'm just saying it wouldn't be the most straightforward thing.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Shade
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 05:08 PM
Shade

It's all good honestly. I requested based off a.veey loose connection, that being the music thing. I can look over your roster and think of something else
PM
^
Jaya
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 10:38 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Okay, well its entirely your choice. Let me know if you decide anything.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll