PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

August 8th
The Activity Check is over!

August 1st
Activity Check Time!

July 29th
July Announcements!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

That Girl's On Fire!, Tag: Minuit Estelle
Esmeralda Garcia
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 05:38 PM
Stranger
Shade

Mera was grateful that she had gotten work in Lochland Grove so quickly. She was grateful that it was something she was used to doing, given she was a dancer in New York. Yes, some viewed what she did as... well as a lot of negative things, but Mera found nothing wrong with being an exotic dancer. It was also a way to make money to go to school. If anyone had a problem with what she did, well... they could come over to the club and tell her to her face and get the crap kicked out of them by a bouncer.

Mera stepped into work, wearing her usual ensemble of t-shirt, jeans, boots, and leather jacket and made her way to the dressing room. She waved to some of the other girls, who said "Hi Mera" in return. She was glad they knew her name by now. Back in New York, it took the dancers forever to get it right. Most had recalled her stage name as well... Sweet Cherry Pepper, also a plus.

"So what costume options do we have tonight?" she asked, looking through the wardrobe.

"I call dibs on the mermaid outfit," said one girl.

"The mermaid out... oh yeah, you have at it," she said, grimacing at the shiny, aqua-blue costume. "I'll stick to the leather and lace."

"You always do leather and lace," chuckled another girl.

"And I get great tips too," smirked Mera.

"Touche."

Soon, Mera, clad in her revealing black and red outfit, stepped out on stage for her first performance.
PM
^
Minuit Estelle
 Posted: Jul 24 2018, 04:12 PM
Newcomer
Kat

She’d finished working the bar, happily closing the door to the office with a deft bump of her round hip. There alone Minnie felt somewhat relieved. She paused before a mirror to take her hair down and check her lipstick then headed for her desk. There were plans ahead. She had a whole pile of paperwork waiting for her, but best of all she was taking off her shoes. Oh YES! Her form melted into her seat with gratuitous sigh that bordered on sexual. The way her feet escaped their binds and curled upon the cool wooden floor was absolutely intoxicating after standing for several hours. ”This... This is ‘eaven.” She moaned, stretching. ”Not’ing is going to ruin t’is

Then the door opened.

”Minnie! We have a Bachelorette party that just arrived.” Well.. shit. ”Mmm.. how many?” She wasn’t going to give up sitting if it was just a small group of women being drunk and stupid. ”24“ Oh dear god. ’Alright. Call a few more bouncers in, notify the bar, and ‘ave the shot girls casing the floor wit’ Fancy shots. “ She hesitated, adding.. ”Preferably wit’ naughty names. ‘Buttery Nipples’, T’ings like that.” She leaned down and immediately slipped her poor abused feet into her shoes, confining them to another few hours of work. ”I deserve a massage after t’is. Mmm. maybe a pedicure on T’ursday.” She mumbled.

Outside the office, Minnie headed down the hallway, out into the bar proper. She could see the crowd of women growing as they continued to file through the door. Apparently some had pre-gamed. They were already rambunctious. All she could do was hope they didn’t get too handsy, but that was something she could at least prepare for. Her steps were quick as she crossed the floor to the dressing room and stepped inside to find the girls getting ready.

”Ladies! We ‘ave a bachelorette party just arriving.” The cluelessness on a few faces told her she needed to be more explanatory. ”T’ey tend to get loud and t’ink t’ey can get away with t’ings we don’t allow because t’ey are women. If t’ey cause issues please immediately tell a bouncer.” It was more likely than a Bachelor party that they’d get kicked out. ”Since some of you ‘ave never dealt wit’ it before, just keep in mind t’at our policies still apply. Don’t let t’em get away wit’ getting ‘ansy wit’ you or trying to make out.” Good enough. in all honesty she just wanted her employees safe. ”Any questions?“ They looked at eachother then someone murmured quietly in the back [i]”Is someone going to tell Cherry?”[/b] Minnie smiled politely. ”I’ll wait for her ‘ere. I’d be an idiot to take ‘er off stage in the middle of a set.” Not to mention a jerk.

--------------------
PM
^
Esmeralda Garcia
 Posted: Jul 27 2018, 01:47 PM
Stranger
Shade

Mera felt so alive when she was Sweet Cherry Pepper. She danced away, using the pole to its full advantage, and knew when and how to remove her attire. She grinned and winked at those viewing her, and angled her body to get tips. She usually did very well for each dance, and she got a few requests for special dances. That's where the real money came in.

When she was done, she stepped back and began placing her clothes on again, As she did so she was told that her employer, Minuit, wanted to see her, something about a big party coming in.

"Sure thing," she said. "Tell her I'll be right there." Big parties meant really big tips.

Soon, Mera was done and she made her way to Minuit. She really liked the woman. Minuit was a professional, and didn't settle for people breaking the rules, patrons or dancers. However, Mera found her to be really cool at the same time.

"Hey, Minuit," she said. "I heard you needed me for some kind of party. Need me to get into a themed costume or stick with the usual?" If Mera could stay with her leather and lace, she was all good with that.
PM
^
Minuit Estelle
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 05:53 PM
Newcomer
Kat

As much as she would have loved to sit down and rest her feet, Minnie took the time to look over the dressing room for any signs of bugs or rodents. Of course it was all fine. She had regular inspections by an exterminator to keep everything clean. Still, she had to do something. When finished, she began organizing the closet she kept for new girls. Evening wear, day wear, costumes, shoes... all of it was an accumulation of things she’d picked up over the years. She as almost grateful when she heard Cherry walk back into the dressing room. "Hey, Minuit," The business woman turned, smiling softly. "I heard you needed me for some kind of party. Need me to get into a themed costume or stick with the usual?" It was obvious that Cherry didn’t get the memo.. or at least not the actual information.

Walking to a mirror, the exotic woman began to straighten her hair, getting it back into working order. ”No, no. Not t’at kind of party, Cherry.” There, much better. ”It’s a bachelorette party. T’at means watching yourself.” She took a seat gracefully into a chair, perching an elbow on the rest. ”They aren’t exactly an every night t’ing so I’m not surprised you ‘avent ‘ad much contact wit’ t’em. “ Ohhh did it feel good to sit down. ”T’ey ‘ave a tendency to misbe’ave because t’ey are women. T’ey get loud, and t’ey ‘ave a tendency to get touchy. It’s more likely t’an a bachelor party t’at we will ‘ave to kick t’em out.. but we will see. “ Her soft corsetted breasts lifted and fell as she exhaled a sigh. ”T’is is just a warning to not give t’em t’at leeway. The rest of the staff ‘as already been notified. Do you ’ave any questions?”

--------------------
PM
^
Esmeralda Garcia
 Posted: Aug 2 2018, 06:08 PM
Stranger
Shade

Back in New York, Mera had never done bachelor or bachelorette parties at the club. The place she danced at had them, but she was always asked to do other things. So yes, she didn't know a lot about them. From what Minuit said, they didn't seem like they were all that much fun. However, she had a wild guess that she had to at least pretend to have fun at them. Minuit always had her back though, which was why she liked her boss so much.

"I think I can handle it," she said. "I'll do my thing, and if they get crazy, I'll let the bouncers know." She took a deep breath. "Thank you for the heads up, and for being so great to me since I started here. You rock, boss."

Mera took another deep breath before she headed to the party.

"Okay, remember you're Sweet Cherry Pepper," she said to herself. "Sweet Cherry Pepper spices up the night and takes no crap."

Mera got into character and walked up to the party with confidence.

"Hello ladies,"
she said. "You all ready for this party to get HOT? Sweet Cherry Pepper is here!" She let the girls cheered and soon began to dance. So far, so good.

PM
^
Minuit Estelle
 Posted: Aug 8 2018, 02:16 AM
Newcomer
Kat

Now her message was out, she was ready to return to work. Minnie watched Cherry go with all the hope she’d do her job without too much of an issue. Hopefully the woman didn’t get the idea this was a private party event. They had certainly not reserved a private room or spoke to her in anyway about their coming. If they had, she’d have been better prepared.

Getting up from her seat, the red head took a deep breath and did one last check in the mirror. Being the ‘owner’ could be difficult at times. She had bouncers, but the moment someone wanted to see a ‘boss’ of anyone, she’d be up. There didn’t seem to be any visible problems with her appearance. She smiled at her reflection briefly before turning away towards the door. Outside there was a music change, an muted announcement, and then a new performance began. She made sure the speaker in the dressing room was on then headed out to the main room.

It was three hours on her feet.

Ugh..

Between helping bartend, calling in a few shot girls, and stationing bouncers, she was exhausted. Minnie was happy to get back into her office. She had already decided to call it a night instead of stay late. Oh yes, she was very done. Closing up, she stopped in the dressing room to make sure everyone had finished. ”Anyone still ‘ere?” She asked, opening the door carefully so as to not accidentally hit anyone.

--------------------
PM
^
Esmeralda Garcia
 Posted: Aug 9 2018, 09:34 PM
Stranger
Shade

The party went well. Mera did what she was supposed to do, and she got some nice tips from it. There were a few there who got out of hand, and one was even asked to leave when she decided it was fun to smack Mera's backside a bit too much. However, over all, things went well enough. However, the part did drag on, so by the time Mera was changing back into her clothes she went home it, it was fairly late.

She was about finished when she heard the door open and her employer asking if anyone was there.

"I'm here, Minuit," she said. "Just finishing getting dressed." She was placing on her t-shirt, and on the verge of putting her boots on. She looked over at the owner and smiled. "Well, that was certainly an interesting evening. I hoped I was able to show the guests a good time. Someone of them seem to like me anyway. One of them liked me a bit too much. She was taken care of though." Mera then yawned. "I am definitely ready to get home though- to my puppy, my Netflix, and probably a pint of strawberry ice cream. You seem pretty tired yourself, hun."
PM
^
Minuit Estelle
 Posted: Aug 13 2018, 11:47 PM
Newcomer
Kat

Ah, someone was here. Minnie propped the door open and peered inside to see Cherry getting dressed. "Well, that was certainly an interesting evening. I hoped I was able to show the guests a good time. Someone of them seem to like me anyway. One of them liked me a bit too much. She was taken care of though." They had been busy. Very busy. Still, the chaos she’d seen in the past had been far worse than tonight. Thank goodness for small blessings. ”Yes, Security mentioned it.” She admitted with a sigh. ”T’ey tried to lodge a complaint, but after t’at seemed to calm down.”

Not that it mattered now.

She quickly checked the time, glancing at the clock on the dressing room wall. "I am definitely ready to get home though- to my puppy, my Netflix, and probably a pint of strawberry ice cream. You seem pretty tired yourself, hun." Hah. ”Oh, I ‘ave a candle lit bubble bat’ wit’ my name on it. Probably wit’ a bottle of champaign and some soft music. It usually is.” An hour a day spoiling herself kept her sane. ”I’m alright. I ‘ave a few days off so I’ll relax and get a few t’ings done around the ‘ouse.” The most important part was getting time alone and only doing what she chose to do. Even an extrovert like herself needed time alone.

”I’m going to finish locking up. I’ll see you at the back door?” The bubble bath was calling. She couldn’t wait. Already she imagined stripping out of her clothes and into a silk robe then running water. The smells. The sensual heat on her skin.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply