February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

The weather has gotten bad, really bad. Hurricane Caroline is sweeping over Lochland Grove. Stay indoors and away from windows.

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

An emergency paper has been put out! Lochland Grove is out of power, but some residents are already turning their attention to those worse off.

Bachelor Auction Sign-Ups!
Check it out Here?

The annual Charity Ball is approaching and with it comes the Bachelor Auction!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

June 16th
The Times has put out an
Emergency Paper

June 15th
Oh oh, This can't be good

June 14th
Have you turned your FM Radio to
106.3 The Bounce?

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The grass is greener, Tag: Charlotte Williams
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 12:46 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

"It's not only that you won't be able to touch the ground even if I put the seat right down, I have a bike with a big frame so the reach will be way to big and the bars will be to wide. If you like we could always go shopping for a bike for you, then if we want to go for a ride together in the future we can." Mathias would be quite happy to buy her a road bike if she wanted one, even if it only got used every so often. He himself had several here, some he used more than others, depending on what one he felt like using. Emil had several bikes here as well that he used.

"I'm always ready. How many laps are we doing?" He said with a grin, as she got herself into position on the wall ready for the little race. Normally doing frontcrawl he would have gotten out and dived in, but seeing as it wasn't a serious race he decided not to. Instead he got into a similar position to her, feet pressed against the wall and one hand gripping the edge.

"Ready? On three, three, two, one, go!" He wasn't even being properly competitive, despite how she was. He was lazy with his start and stroke, keeping it relaxed. However he still did a flip turn at the end, cheating slightly and surfacing back again half way down the pool.

He wasn't fond of doing laps in the indoor pool, he preferred the larger outdoor pool. The larger outdoor pool had been built by him with lap swimming in mind, so he had made it a good length. This indoor pool was more for relaxation and fun, however he did have an underwater treadmill in it. It had been installed after that accident in 2013 and had been a huge help for recovery, and now he still liked to use it for running because he found running on land to hard on his joints.

Mathias was keeping an eye on Charlotte, still keeping his pace lazy and letting her stay in front. Cheating once again by staying underwater longer, this time managing an entire length, popping up after he had done a flip turn.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

Mathias Falk | Thirty-Six | Formula One Driver for Ferrari House | Helmet | Plotter |
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 10:45 PM
Townie
Nat

“A few laps, four?” she announced as she took off when he counted out loud and she was going as fast as she could but wondered where Mathias was as she knew he was letting her win. She stopped and laughed as she caught him and dragged him in the deep end. “Are you cheating for me?” she grinned as she pulled them both out of water since they were in water it made them feel lighter when she carried him up. Grabbing him by the waist she lifted him and laughed out loud as she tackled him in the water unexpectedly.

This was the fun that she adored. She was going to be serious and still do some laps but that would be later. “Hmmmm what did you think about that? I mean we can still do laps….I can’t believe you were cheating for me……I want a real race babe….” she said with a smirk and a sly look, she floated in the middle of the water as she waited to see what he would do next. They had at least a few good hours the rest of the night to themselves until the next activity.

notes: sorry for shortness :/

--------------------
user posted image
-made by MARDY BUM @Caution - xoxo
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 08:29 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

Four laps sounded like an okay number, but Mathias wasn't really pushing himself much. Instead he was taking it easy, almost lazily letting her win. He briefly wondered if she would figure it out, that he really wasn't putting much effort into trying to win. She should, she was smart and knew him well enough now to know that he had a tendancy to let her win, just like he did with Lukas. Sometimes he would push to make the other person go faster, like there was a bit of a fight on their hands while still letting them win, but today he hadn't even bothered with that.

She did figure it out, like he thought she would. "No, never! Honestly, you are just faster than me today." He let her grab him around the water and tackle him unexpectedly, fighting back a little bit playfully.

"A real race? Okay, I can do that. Can I go and get my goggles so I can see where i'm going properly?" He kept some down here and it would only take a moment to grab a pair.

"If we are racing properly, am I allowed to dive in and do flip turns?" He was just curious. He didn't even have to swim the entire length of the pool, with the indoor pool he could easily go the entire length underwater. Of course, Charlotte wanted to swim in, so he presumed that swimming the whole thing underwater would be considered cheating. As would switching to another stroke that he would be slower in.

If she wanted a real race he could push himself hard, but for some reason he was still unwilling to push himself full strength because he knew that he was a lot fitter and could swim a lot faster. Maybe he could get away with just pushing a little more and making it look like he was making more of an effort. But she would still figure it out.

"Are we starting evenly or do I get some sort of handicap? If it makes it easier I can use a pull buoy so I can't use my legs."

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

Mathias Falk | Thirty-Six | Formula One Driver for Ferrari House | Helmet | Plotter |
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 12:43 AM
Townie
Nat

While she allowed herself to get sorted she took a deep breath after she had finished tackling him playfully. This was what she had enjoyed most of the time was there playful banter back and forth. “Haha, I’m so sure of that. I doubt that I could be faster than you babe….” she teased again and giggled through the water. If she were to do an actual race with him she would have to grab her one-piece bathing suit back in the bathroom as she had it in one of her luggage bags and change into that. It would be easier to swim in. Although, being naked would make it more fun just that she would feel weird swimming fast naked.

Nodding as she stood up in the deep part of the shallow side she looked over at him and smiled, “Yes, we can do that. I’m going to go get my bathing suit back on, unless you want it off? I don’t care…..” she added with a snicker and stepped up over the edge as she watched him hop out of the pool too. “You can get your goggles love, yes sometimes it’s hard to see in the water. Do you have any extra’s for me?” she asked casually as she didn’t really wear water goggles. She knew that he probably had a few extra of what he normally had on a day to day basis.

“No, just do regular swim…..you don’t use a buoy sweetie, it’s fine….I don’t really mind whatever you use…Just don’t drown yourself,” she laughed and made sure that they would have fun and if it was just a simple race that she wouldn’t be pissed at him if he won or kicked her butt in it. She wasn’t a hardcore competitive person but maybe she could be with him. Who knows? She hadn’t exactly done that before.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 12:08 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

"While I do enjoy you naked, if we are having a proper race, I do think it would be easier with clothing. I always have spare goggles, and I think I might get a pair of swimming shorts myself." Mathias always kept spare goggles down here, and Lukas had a couple of pairs here as well. Mathias hopped out, walking over to a cupboard, bending over and pulling out a couple of pairs, holding one of them out. "Here, these are new ones as well, no spit in them, either mine or Emil's." He usually had spare swimming shorts down here as well, and pulled a pair out as he set the goggles down.

They were a simple black pair of shorts, fitted without being skintight or overly baggy.

"I won't drown, I promise. I was presuming front crawl, that is probably the easiest. I can do the four main strokes plus Combat Sidestroke, but this pool is to short to comfortably do combat sidestroke in it. If you want a bit of a better race, we can go to the outside pool, now that we will have clothes on. It's a long longer so is nicer to swim laps in." It was narrower, but was still plenty wide enough for two people to swim in.

Like goggles, he always had towels down here, and pulled a clean one out, holding it out to her so she could dry herself off so she wasn't walking through the house wet and naked. "Can you find your way up to the bedroom, or do I need to show you?" He was a little bit cheeky as he spoke, not completely serious. It was quite a bit bigger than his house in Lochland, even if people did think that house was big.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 12:06 AM
Townie
Nat

“Hmm you might have to show me where the bedroom is at again!” she giggled as she was teasing him as well, but she wasn’t kidding either. She had forgotten how big this place is and knowing him she would probably get lost. “Ooooo I’m glad you agree to this idea then….” Charlotte couldn’t stop giggling. He made her feel like a silly little teenager all the time. She reached over and grabbed the goggles as she made her way out of the pool to meet him. “Thanks love….lets go get dressed and come back down…for a real race….” she answered excitedly as she never felt this bad of a rush before. She enjoyed it.

“What are Combat Strokes? Sorry maybe your language is a bit different then mine…I am used to the Butterfly stroke, is that similar?” she asked and would hate doing those strokes, but she was going to stick to front strokes better. “I think I am going to stick to what I want to do, but you can do anything you’d like. I won’t complain,” she smirked at him as she waited for him to show her where the room was. Charlotte knew that it was on the right or the left? Or was it left? Oh there it was! she thought to herself and she saw it at the other end.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 01:01 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

When Charlotte said he might have to show her where the bedroom was again Mathias pulled a towel out for himself, drying himself off a bit so he didn't get water all through his house.

"Okay, i'll show you. Should I given you a map?" There was a amused twinkle in his eye as he led her down the hall and back into the large open-plan living area.

"Combat sidestroke is a version of sidestroke, and was actually developed by the US Navy SEALs, because it is quite an efficient stroke and reduces the body's profile in the water so you won't be seen as easily. Me and Emil use it as a warm-up and cool down when we swim, and I find it quite relaxing. I can show you what it looks like when we come back down if you like." He didn't mind showing her, and if they were going to have a proper race he wanted to do something to warm up a little bit first.

"Okay, I'll surprise you then." She moved to go down the hall, but Mathias gripped her arm gently and directed her towards the stairs.

"Straight up the stars, top floor. That way leads to guest bedrooms and Emil's room." He followed her up the stairs to the large bedroom on the top floor, Leaving her alone to put a bathing suite on as he wandered through into the ensuite to relieve himself.

This house was big, but Mathias liked it. It had everything he wanted, and didn't feel huge to him. It was comfortable, even though Lochland was where he officially lived. Although it reality he probably spent just about as much time here as he did in Lochland. If he had lots to do in Europe it was easier for him to stay here and relax than to fly back to the USA all the time. Because he flew a lot, and did sometimes get sick of it.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll