February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16st
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

October 13st
Halloween is here!.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

A Kingly Escape, Anthony Bryant, Sean Cleary
Anthony Bryant
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 11:01 PM
Newcomer
Kat

HE didn’t talk much ‘n wasn’t very good at it, but he was trying. King wasn’t exactly making it easy to leave. The King of Cats hears one little noise ‘n he’s ready to make them submit to his will. This could be a minute.. or two… maybe. Tony looked over the claw marks, groaning internally. This shit was gonna sting when he cleaned it.

He was pretty sure the animal wasn’t out to get him, but sometimes it was hard to tell. Hopefully he ate Lenny first. ”So who all lives there with you? And Mister Cat?” Tony looked up from his claw marks ‘n wondered if the dude realized that the King of cats was totally more than a Mister. Then again, who else is gonna respect a cat they didn’t now like the people who lived with it. That was fair. ”Uh.. I have an apartment mate named Lenny. He’s fucking my best friend from childhood. Well, fighting or fucking. Keeps me up.” Gawd he hated that.

Uh.. okay. Shit. What should he say now?

”We both work at the Odyssey. We’re bouncers. I don’t get to work there as much as I did since I started college ‘n another job, but I’m there on the weekends at least. Usually evenings when everybody else wants to party.” Tony shrugged. ”Maybe you c’n meet Lenny sometime, since you live here. Just don’t talk about good Italian food or cat hair on clothes. He’s Italian ‘n likes clothes.” Yeah.. he was never gonna open THAT can of worms. Dude has his mom’s Lasagna once ‘n then whines it isn’t from Italy. Whatever. ”You think that dog is gone?” He didn’t hear it. Maybe he could get moving then? That’d be cool.

--------------------
PM
^
Sean Cleary
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 12:01 PM
Stranger
riot

Fighting or fucking, yeah, Sean understood that type of relationship, seeing as it pretty much exemplified any and all that he’d ever had himself. He hadn’t really been in very many, to be honest. His lifestyle and life just hadn’t been conducive to looking dreamily into another guy’s eyes and making pledges, or even having expectations. Sean basically tried to have no expectations of other people, except for that, sooner or later, they all let you down. Probably the longest lasting commitments he’d ever made had been in prison, and that was just to keep from either having the crap beat out of him or being raped. Survival was survival, and PREA was a bunch of old white men in D.C. paying lip service to the social activist lobbies.

Anyway, he didn’t really make much of a reply to that information. He just kept looking at Tony, noticing the scratches on the guy’s back, thinking how fucked up it was – how much humans did for their pets. He’d never really had a pet himself. The next bit of intel was much more interesting, to him. He knew about the Odyssey. He couldn’t go there, of course. Being on parole he couldn’t go to bars. But he knew it was the one and only “gay club” in the small town, and the fact that Tony worked there said…something. It didn’t say he was gay. But at least – maybe – he was accepting of that lifestyle.

Tony also sounded smart. That was Sean’s appraisal of anyone who went to college. He had his GED now – seeing as there was so very little to do in prison other than sit around on your ass all day. But he had no hopes or aspirations to try for any higher degrees. He had very little hope about life at all – other than to get off parole so he could go back to being ‘normal’ – his version of normal, anyway.

To the last question posed, Sean listened and didn’t hear anything. The cat appeared to be listening too, or else contemplating going into the kitchen to have a little look see. ”I dunno,” he said unhelpfully, though he wasn’t deliberately trying to be so. "You pick him up and I’ll poke my head outside to see,” he added, which might be a little more useful to Tony.

If the guy took him up on his offer, Sean would do just that, and he was already moving to the door to open it, once he got the green light from Tony, sliding around the other guy, just barely grazing his hip against Tony's, in the tight space.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply