February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG
November 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & Rules FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Happy 4th Birthday, Lochland Grove!
01/02/14 - 01/02/18

It is time to celebrate! Over the course of this month expect to see fun activities. Currently we have:

1. Enjoy the new birthday skin.
2. Birthday Hunt! (LINK)
3. New Temp Forums.
4. Birthday Discussions
5. A new newspaper: (LINK)

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Unity Celebration

It is January 2nd, the day the Lochland community changed in a big way; Oh how time flies by.

Ice Skating Rink

The ice skating rink from last year has returned. Ice Cream Dream will be selling hot drinks at the door. When you get cold why not stop for a treat?

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

Jaunary 21st
Blind Date Sign ups?

Jaunary 20th
Birthday Announcements!

Jaunary 19th
Ohh a Newspaper is up!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Not What It Looks Like, Alec Aldana
Alec Aldana
 Posted: Yesterday at 02:13 pm
Townie
Jen

"A pity really. I was so close to suggesting… hm. What do you call them? A one-night-stand." Usually, a comment like that and a look over would earn someone a good time with Alec, but this was Rhys, so the comment was met with a confused look from him, even if it was sarcastic. He assumed Rhys would never say something like that. Did the man even know what sex was? Well, he knew everything, but he probably didn’t think about sex the way Alec thought about it.

“Did someone slip you something at the strip joint when I wasn’t looking?” He chuckled. Alec hadn’t gotten high in a while, so he was sure he heard Rhys right, but…it was Rhys. He had already surprised Alec once this night by even standing near a strip club, but that ended up being an accident. What was this? Was he actually talking to some complete stranger who might turn out to be an evil twin that no one knew about? Psh, yeah right.

The thought of a one night stand with Rhys was interesting… but it wouldn’t work out anyway. Rhys was his friend and Alec knew damn well that once he had sex with someone, that was pretty much it. They could have sex multiple times, but after the first he just wasn’t interested in getting to know them anymore and he didn’t want that with Rhys.

Ugh, why was he taking this so seriously? It wasn’t even a real suggestion, just some weird, sarcastic, and totally out-of-character comment. He had to move onto another subject.

"A true best friend would hardly go around gossiping my secrets." “So you admit we’re best friends? I knew it," Alec joked, playfully nudging the other with his elbow. Fine, he wouldn’t tell Cece, but it’s not like the girl cared that much anyway if it wasn’t for the $5. Rhys was still a teacher, and teenagers rarely considered them worth thinking about anyway.

"I was on my way to a colleague's home, unfortunately, I got a bit turned around." “Is it on the way to my place? We can walk together." He seemed to forget that Rhys had never actually been to his apartment, but they ran into each other a lot in the same areas, so he must have some idea of where it was.
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Yesterday at 11:18 pm
Stranger
Ry

Theo liked sarcasm. He didn’t know how Rhys felt about it but was aware that some could mistake the tone for rude on occasion. It hadn’t stopped him from incorporating it though. No, it was reflexive for him to say such things from time to time and he hadn’t time to filter if it was something the mysterious Rhys would say. Apparently, it was out of character because Alec asked if he’d been slipped something at the club.

He blinked at the other, offended at the idea that someone could slip something like that past him. ”Certainly not.” The usual stiffness back in his voice. Alec was content to drop the issue after that which was fine by him. He hadn’t really meant to accompany the man to bed for a fling, it was not his style. Hm. No, Theo preferred the bedroom company of people he knew well and to date had only found one man suitable enough to get physical with. That, however, would stay confidential even if Alec did decide to pry at the issue more.

Alec didn’t seem overly interested in prying more there either and focused instead on the mention of them being best friends. ”Did I?” Hm. ”I simply mentioned it that a best friend would not tell their friends business.” A shrug punctuated his statement. ”Infer what you will from it.” Theo had never had anyone he would consider a ‘best friend’, he’d never seen the need for such connections.

Brice was the closest he had but he had trouble labeling the man and generally decided he was a comfort more than anything else. He didn’t like to discuss it and accepted Alec’s question as a distraction from where his thoughts were headed. Speaking of direction; could they walk together? ”I’m going to the east housing district.” He would let Alec decide if it were on his way or not because he, honestly, had no clue.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply