February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16st
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

October 13st
Halloween is here!.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Splash, Tag: Abel Jenson
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 07:07 AM
Newcomer
Caturae

Lenny grinned, but rolled his eyes. "Yeah... And I would too, if my boss wasn't such a bitch." he wrinkled his nose as he frowned, shaking his head. He paused for a moment to think. "Um..I'll be working until 6pm... But we could do after work? I don't have a shift at Odyssey after in Wednesday." it sounded good, until he realised something, "Oh - uh, Ky'll be back then. Uh... I guess I better check he didn't wanna do anything. Fuck. It feels so weird him not being home."

Lenny sighed, not realising that what was weirder to most people was living with a partner so soon after meeting and starting dating.

He didn't dwell on it much, though, just pouting miserably for a moment before focusing on Abel's work. Or, trying to focus, while he attempted to dissect what Abel was saying. The customer service element sounded boring and had Lenny want to yawn, but something else caught his attention. He snorted.

"Funny, fuck, " he lauded, assuming Abel was joking, "Like they train seals in the Navy."

He had of course assumed Abel had meant actual, animal seals, that being the first thing that popped into his head rather than the truth.

"I mean, fuck, I can see the army training dogs and shit for.. I dunno, bombs or whatever, " he carried on, "but seals? Fuck, how do you train seals? But... I guess dogs don't go in the sea..." Through his criticism of what he thought was Abel suggesting the navy trained seals, Lenny actually started to consider it for a truth. He stopped talking, frowned, and looked to Abel. His eyes were beginning to take on a look of awe. "Really? They don't... bite you or anything?"
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 03:25 PM
Local
Ry

"Eh, fuck 'er." He hadn't meant it literally but that wasn't a bad option either, maybe some good dick was all the guy's boss needed to let a few free pastries slide, yeah? Shit, no wait... Lenny was fucking dating now. Whatever, that shit seemed next level and not really in a good way, the dude's boyfriend seemed a little... quirky, he'd settle with that since he didn't actually know this boyfriend or any of that. Benefit of the doubt or some insightful shit. Abel didn't comment on it anymore, dating was for the fucking birds.

As work became the chosen topic, Abel became aware of something he hadn't yet figured out about his former fuck buddy turned friend. Brace yourselfs, this is a big revelation... but Lenny wasn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box. This guy, this fuckin' guy legitimately thought that Abel had meant the animal, seal, not the title, SEAL.

So the question now was how could he keep this going? Beer, first step was downing the rest of the bottle and set it down with a 'clinck' before looking at the other with a dead serious expression. "It's fuckin' dangerous... that's why they gotta make sure we're so fit." Bring it full circle early. "If we didn't train 'em to be deadly what'd be the point, yeah?" He was going to sell this shit. Shifting in his seat he undid his jacket, exposing his chest and and since Lenny had his shirt. "Look," He indicated a semi crescent shaped scar that sat low on his hip and dipped beyond his jeans. It wasn't obvious to most people but when pointed out the mark was clear. "Bastard got me." Was Lenny believing any of this? He met the man's gaze, curiosity welling within him.
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 03:56 PM
Newcomer
Caturae

Lenny just snorted at the mention of fucking his boss - it was literally what had gotten him into the mess in the first place. He didn't divulge, though, simply sipped on his beer.

Lenny wasn't a particularly aware person. He would struggle to recall who the president was or what they looked like, and he knew next to nothing about the military except a very vague and partially wrong notion of what it was. He knew the navy was to do with boats. He knew guns were involved somehow and that some people wore strange patterned uniforms.

That was about as far as his knowledge went.

He didn't know what a SEAL was. If he'd ever heard of them, it hadn't been with any attention or thought in what they might be. When Lenny heard SEAL, he simply heard 'seal'.

He stared at Abel, transfixed. You could practically see the cogs turning in his mind as he listened to what Abel was saying, and what Abel was saying seemed to make sense. Lenny nodded slowly.

"Yeah..." he said in agreement, his voice a hushed exhale.

His eyes widened to an impossible size when Abel undid his jacket and pointed to a scar. It was one Lenny might have barely noticed on their previous hookups, but Abel's words for the first time gave it significance and made him properly aware of it.

"Shit." he looked from the scar to Abel, and then back again, "Fuck. Fucking hell! Shit... The fucker!" he was shaking his head, as if in disbelief that it had happened, but when in actuality he was just eating up Abel's lies. He thought the scar really did look like a bite, taking it as irrefutable efficient that Abel must be telling the truth.

"Fuck, that's crazy! Is that why you left?" he asked, leaning forward, hooked on Abel's every word, "Did you get like... Money or shit for it? What'd they do with the seal?"
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 11:42 AM
Local
Ry

If only Abel had known how spot on his comment had been. Truth was, though, that there wasn't much he did know about Lenny because he'd never needed to know it before… or, rather they'd never had a chance to talk before all of their previous encounters had been focused on getting down and dirty. Not that either of them had minded it but now with this boyfriend things were changing. Cool, he could roll with that.

So he was learning about Lenny, of course, he hadn't picked up on the bit about the guy's boss and even if he had noticed anything amiss he wouldn't have asked about it because… he didn't pry into people's personal shit. He had caught on that the other was, what was a nice way to say it? He was gullible, yeah, let's call it that. Abel wasn't fuckin' with Lenny to be a dick, he half thought the guy was messing with him but he didn't mind.

When he finished his exaggeration by playing off a random scar as a damn seal bite he wondered if he'd over done it. The look on Lenny's face said he hadn't. "Shit. Fuck. Fucking hell! Shit…The fucker!" Abel couldn't believe he was so invested but, shit, he wasn't about to crush the guy's imagination. "Fuck, that's crazy! Is that why you left? Did you get like… money or shit for it? What'd they do with the seal?" Oh… Uh, shit those were some good follow ups. He leaned back in his seat, and gave his head a shake. "Hell nah, they didn't pay me for that. It's in the contract that they don't take fuckin' responsibility… bitches." He paused, trying to convey just the right amount of hostility for this weird version of the military. "I dunno what they did with the seal, man… I bet the promoted the fucker." That didn't seem like a stretch, why wouldn't they give killer seals position and ranks and all that shit. "It's God damn crazy out there, Lenny." Pfft, it was getting pretty weird in here too, he was pretty sure the guy was never going to look at a seal the same way again.

Bullshit aside, he liked Lenny. Maybe he wasn't the sharpest tack but fuck it, he was good company. "Bet ya' ain't ever heard some shit like that before." And why would he have?
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 12:36 PM
Newcomer
Caturae

Lenny was still astounded, bowled over by the thought that the military trained seals. He had an image in his head, complete with the seal wearing some cartoonish style sailor hat and medals on its chest. While Lenny had never been considered gifted at school, he'd always had a very active imagination.

"They promote seals? Shit, that's fucked up. And I thought my job was bad!" he shook his head, still angry for Abel's sake at the injustice of it all. "I never heard stuff like that before, but I guess I don't know much about shit to do with the army or whatever. Fuck. It seems so fucked up, though."

He took a long sip of his beer, finishing it and placing it on the table with a resounding clunk.

"This is why animals fucking suck, right? My roommate really likes them, I dunno why, except squirrels... He hates on them, but he loves all the others, but, uh... I think, animals, yeah? I don't get why people like them. How the fuck are you meant to know what they're thinking? Like..I mean, how do you know if they wanna be friends, or if they're gonna bite you, " he gestured to Abel's scar, "yeah? It's so fucked. My roommate has a cat, it's fucking huge, but it's not so bad, he's not like most animals. He just kinda does his own thing. "

He paused, finally stopping for air if nothing else, fiddling with his bottle in his hands. He raised his fingers to his lips, biting at a sharp edge of his short nails, pressing on his lips and drawing attention to them without really realising. He paused, finger still at his mouth, and pushed his empty beer forward slightly. "You gonna get another?" he asked, slightly muffled around his finger, raising his eyebrows at Abel.
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 04:40 PM
Local
Ry

While Lenny was amazed by the idea that the military was training marine animals for combat purposes, Abel was amazed that he had bought the story hook, line, and sinker. Maybe one day he'd tell him the truth but for now he was perfectly content to let the lie ride. Why crush the dude's imagination? "They promote seals? Shit, that's fucked up. And I thought my job was bad!" Nah, this was way better than coming clean.

Gullible or not, he liked Lenny. Well, he'd liked him before but that was sex stuff, now he liked him outside of that too. He felt a little like the other needed someone looking out for him if he believed the seal story but then again he'd gotten this far in life just fine… or, fine as far as Abel knew. "I never heard stuff like that before, but I guess I don't know much about shit to do with the army or whatever. Fuck. It seems so fucked up, though." He hummed agreement. "Navy… Army is completely different." He paused. "I think they use prairie dogs or some shit." Because could you imagine a hoard of prairie dogs popping up out of the ground and gnawing someone's face off? More importantly… could Lenny? It was all in good humor but he needed to stop before he gave Lenny a complex about animals.

"This is why animals fucking suck, right?" Pffffffffft, too late. He just grinned while Lenny went on about his roommate's love of animals, except squirrels (what the fuck?). When Lenny finished Abel quirked his head to the side. "Do most animals not do their own thing?" Most of them tended to not fuck with humans as far as he had seen, ya know except the seals.

Both bottles had been set, empty, on the table. "You gonna get another?" The question came from around the finger the other was chewing on. He almost commented on the habit but didn't see the need. "One… Because any more than that and we'll both be stuck here." He didn't ride with alcohol in his system, and without a helmet because Lenny would have that. "Be back." He said as he got up from the table and disappearing to the bar.

After a few minutes he came back with another round for each of them. "What about you?" He asked, pushing the drink to the other. "Got any unbelievable stories?" Abel had more… but it was more like, just shit you wouldn't believe people actually tried to do.
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Sep 9 2017, 02:08 PM
Newcomer
Caturae

Army, navy... To Lenny it was all the same, though now his idea of them had the added bonus of animal being used within the rank, even gaining command. It made his already flawed notion even more ridiculous, though Lenny was none the wiser to the wool being pulled over his eyes.

Abel raised the question as to whether all animals did their own thing, not only King, and Lenny just frowned back, mouth open slightly as he considered that.

"Uhhh..." he couldn't think how to phrase how he felt about King - what it was that made the cat unlike others - so he just shrugged, "I dunno. He's just different."

Lenny waited while Abel went to get his drink, chewing idly on his nails. He stopped when his new hookup turned potential friend returned, reaching out for his drink instead after a quick, muttered thanks. He took a long sip, listening to Abel and watching him over the rim of his glass.

"Unbelievable stories?" he frowned again, obviously on a very different wavelength to Abel. "What, like.... Books? Alien books or shit? Fuck no, books suck. I hate reading." he stopped to roll his eyes and give a derisive sigh, "It's the fucking worst. You actually like it?" he gave Abel a look that might have been better fitted to a criminal confessing sick crimes, obviously having very strong opinions on books and even anyone who liked them. "Why'd you read books when you've got that bike outside?" it was a no brainier for Lenny as to which he'd decide to spend his time doing.
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 11:44 PM
Local
Ry

He was not unhappy with the way the night was going, even if he had temporarily lost his shirt to the other man. The drinks were good and the conversation was… interesting. Abel was no stranger to a good hazing but he hoped he hadn't taken things with his last story too far, though really there was only one way to know and he wasn't about to out himself so… pfft.

At any rate, he had returned with the drinks and inquired about any stories Lenny might have and this was when things really clicked in place about Lenny. "Unbelievable stories? What, like…. Books? Alien books or shit? Fuck no, books suck. I hate reading." Yep, that last little bit right there as all the indication he needed. So Lenny wasn't an intellect; that was fine, it wasn't like Abel was about to fuckin' judge the guy or whatever. Still, it gave a perfect explanation as to how he'd managed to convince Lenny that a fuck military trained seal had bitten him. Cool. "It’s the fucking worst. You actually like it? Why'd you read books when you've got that bike outside?"

Abel shrugged and dismissed the misconception that the other had about his question. He didn't pick at threads when it wasn't important to do so, he just moved on. "I mean, it's not the worst thing ever… But it's not my choice hobby either." He took a sip from his drink and eyed Lenny. Given his obvious distaste for books and reading Abel opted for a subject change. "You ever been on a bike before Alice?" He asked. "Like ridden one by yourself?"
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 09:14 AM
Newcomer
Caturae

Lenny and Abel might have technically known each other for a while, but each had only been interested in certain aspects of the others anatomy, not each other's minds or personalities. It had been about sex, basically. It was why Abel had been so in the dark about Lenny. Lenny was unintelligent, per se, but he definitely wasn't academic and was obviously denser than your average person. He also had a tendency to be slow on the uptake of things, which all added together, could lead to such circumstances as believing Navy SEALs were actual seals.

Lenny was happy, though, nursing his second beer and easily slipping into a rant about books. He blinked when Abel asked if he'd been on a bike before, then narrowed his eyes, trying to think. The cogs of his inner mind might as well be visible.

"Uhh...." he pouted slightly as he thought, " Uh, I don't think like your bike. Like, I've been on mopeds, uh, Vespa's or whatever, but... Not actually driven a motorbike. Maybe once... Just up the street on a friends bike or something..." he could vaguely remember something like that happening when he was younger, in New York. He sighed, though, and shrugged, "I dunno. It'd be pretty fucking cool, but I only just got my drivers permit and I don't even have a car or shit that works. I guess it'd be cool to have a bike..." he trailed off, letting himself imagine.

He was too busy dreaming about what he'd look like on one to think what Kyler might make of them. He laughed to himself, sipping at his beer and smiling at Abel. "They're sexy, right?" he added on.
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 05:40 PM
Local
Ry

There wasn't much info that he'd ever needed to know about Lenny before then and Abel wasn't really the type to go out of his way to question people either. Now that their previously preferred hobby had been abruptly taken off the table talking was second best. Or, maybe second after drinking… but they were doing that too so it all worked out.

Whatever. So Lenny wasn't the next Albert Einstein, that didn't bother Abel none. If anything it made his curious how much he could actually get Lenny to believe without being a down right asshole about it, because that wasn't the point. Ugh, and arguing definitely wasn't the point because that was… pfft, too much fucking drama. Abel dealt with drama by pretending it didn't exist or maybe trading a few blows and letting it go. Shit no he wasn't dealing with that.

So, he'd moved right along into asking of Lenny'd ever been on a motorbike by himself. "Uhh…." Shit, no wonder he didn't like books, he probably set off the fire alarms trying to fuckin' read 'em. "Uh, I don't think like your bike. Like, I've been on mopeds, uh, Vespa's or whatever, but… Not actually driven a motorbike. Maybe once… Just up the street on a friend's bike or something… I dunno. It'd be pretty fucking cool, but I only just got my drivers permit and I don't even have a car or shit that works. I guess it'd be cool to have a bike…" Abel had nodded along, sipping at his beer, while Lenny prattled off. He almost commented that the motorcycle license required a whole different test, but he didn't want to crush the dude's dreams.

"They're sexy, right?" Abel just smirked and relaxed in his seat, making sure his open jacket left a nice view for Lenny. "Well, I've got one… and you think I'm sexy, right?" Pfft, because the bike was totally what made him sexy, right? Not those abs he was showing off or anything. But partially he had asked just to see how Lenny might react.
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 05:53 AM
Newcomer
Caturae

Bikes should have been a safe topic, really, though considering the characters of the two men conversing, it wouldn't be too much of a jump to say that conversations turning towards something sexual was almost guaranteed. Lenny had been relaxed enough that Abel caught him off guard. Before his brain had time to process the implications his eyes had already betrayed him, reflexively glancing downwards as soon as Abel's jacket was moved away to frame the glorious set of washboard abs before him.

Lenny would have found it unfair if his brain had been capable of providing him with a word other than abs.

"Uh..." he stuttered, tearing his eyes away and setting his gaze on his drink, lost as to how to answer the question. He sneaked a second glance. He was only human! He had a sneaking suspicion that defence wouldn't hold up against Kyler if his boyfriend ever found out. Although, Lenny wasn't really sure about this particular boundary. He wasn't clued in on most relationship boundaries in general, but this one seemed over complicated.

He sighed, heavily, and rolled his eyes, obviously frustrated.

"Fuck, I dunno most of this relationship stuff. Like... Am I allowed to find other people sexy? Or... should I find other people sexy? Like... I dunno, shit, should I just not feel like that anymore?" he was still worried that finding someone else attractive meant he'd failed as a boyfriend. Even Lenny couldn't deny that Abel was sexy, especially not with his toned body so obviously on show in front of him.

He groaned, burying his face in his hands, "This' all so fucking complicated when Ky's not here to explain stuff." And even Lenny could realise that ringing up his boyfriend to ask if it was okay to be attracted to someone else was the worst idea ever and would probably end up with him either dead, or wishing he was dead.
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 03:53 PM
Local
Ry

Pfft, nothing was a safe topic with Abel, he could find innuendo in just about anything and if it wasn't that there was almost always another link to turn things sexual. Whatever, that was just the nature of the beast in the life of a damn hoe. Not that he was really trying to turn the conversation that way because Lenny's boyfriend sounded a little too crazy for his taste and he wasn't really interested in getting himself mixed up in that. Don't stick your dick in crazy… or anyone with a potentially crazy partner. Nope! But he couldn't help his instincts when the opportunity cropped up to show himself off.

What? He fucking knew he was attractive and who doesn't like a compliment every now and then? He totally saw Lenny looking too and just kept that smirk in place. "Uh…" So good lookin' he'd made Lenny speechless. Alright, and maybe a little cocky too. A second glance and then… a heavy sigh preceded the wave of frustration. "Fuck, I dunno most of this relationship stuff. Like… Am I allowed to find other people sexy? Or… should I find other people sexy? Like… I dunno, shit, should I just not feel like that anymore?" Fuuuuck. "This' all so fucking complicated when Ky's not here to explain stuff." Now it was Abel's turn to sigh, he followed the sound with a big swallow from his drink.

Lenny's weird little uncertainty was bordering on shit Abel wasn't dealing with but hadn't entirely crossed into 'fuck that' territory so he'd give answering a fuckin' shot. "You're thinkin' too much." Wonder if Lenny had ever heard that said to him before. "Relationships ain't going shit to do with attraction. Mean, that's not like a fuckin' switch you can flip on and off or whatever." He was onto some shit here. There was a shrug before he continued. "Not like I find you any less sexy because you have a boyfriend now, ya' know?" So Lenny could totally appreciate what he was seeing, right? "How would this boyfriend of yours find out anyway… fuck, it's not like you have to tell him everything you think or do." God he hoped not.
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 01:55 PM
Newcomer
Caturae

Lenny turned to frown at Abel, surprised - shocked - at being told he was thinking too much. He'd never been told that before. More often than not he was made to feel like he didn't think enough. He opened his mouth to retort but paused when he began to think about it, blinking slowly, the cogs going around in his mind almost visible.

"What?" he recoiled at the thought of him having to tell Kyler everything he thought or did - the way that sounded did not sit well with Lenny, "Fuck no, obviously I don't." he rolled his eyes before returning to his thoughts, frowning once again, "I....

The strange thing was, what Abel had said made sense in Lenny's head. It felt like it shouldn't, but the way Abel explained it simply made sense.

"I guess you're right." The way Lenny was seeing it, nothing had happened and nothing more would happen between him and Abel, so there was nothing even to tell Kyler. Thoughts were different to actions. Plus, the compliment Abel slipped in didn't hurt.

Lenny smiled, chuckling to himself. "Yeah..." he felt relieved, his worries calmed. He sighed again, but this time it was with humour rather than the usual mountain of self pity, though with a measure of embarrassment for his apparent over-thinking. He found himself trying ton explain. "I dunno. This relationship stuff, it just gets me stressed or shit. Not knowing about it, or what to do. I mean, I never dated before or anything, I feel like I dunno what I'm doing sometimes. I dunno. " the alcohol had loosened him up, the confession coming easier. He was even leaning slightly towards Abel. "You think I am overthinking stuff?" he asked, double checking, searching for Abel's gaze as he struggled to work out the source of his inner anxiety, the apparent sense in Abel's words not fitting quite with how Lenny felt.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply