February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG
November 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Choose your own Adventure!
What happens next? Vote Here

Kat and Jaya wake up in Lochland Grove after some mischievous spirits get a hold of the latest copy of The Lochland Times. Site work is never done!

This Episode: Missing: lost Kat. Jaya may have spotted her, but there is a suspicious ghost running away. Should she chase the ghost or go wrangle her friend?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other.

Canned Food Drive!
Thanksgiving is coming. Bring food to Town Hall, and help the less fortunate. Coats, hats, and scarves are also welcome.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

December 5th
Decision 7, Woo!

December 1st
No Activity Check! Happy Holidays!

November 19th
Decision 6 is up!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Dusk till dawn, Kieran Hill
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 08:23 AM
Local
Kate

"It's bad news I'm afraid" the doctor glared at Zoe from across his desk, he wore a smirk on his face as he leant back against his chair.

"Wait... what do you mean?" Zoe frowned, her hands shaking in fear as to what the news was he was about to deliver.

"Oh... Zoe... Zoe... there's no easy way to say this" he sighed and then looked around the room.

"Just tell me!" she exclaimed, her heart pounding now. The doctor sighed again, "The results are in... and..." he paused again which Zoe found extremely frustrating.

At this point he leant forward over the table, looking directly at her, "I'm very sorry Miss Kennedy, but you're dying" he told her so casually.

"Nooo!" she shouted, she didn't want to die! She was only twenty-seven, she had her whole life left to live yet. "No I'm not! You're lying!" she exclaimed, she simply wouldn't accept it.

The doctor just laughed at her, "No I'm not. You're going to die. Just like your father" he continued to laugh, Zoe couldn't understand what was so funny.

Tears were pouring down her cheeks as she shook her head, "Whattt... nooo... I don't understand... I feel fine... I can't be dying" she cried, the doctor had gone quiet, he was just sat there grinning at her. "How... how long do I have?" she asked, hoping he'd just tell her this was all one big joke.

"Hmmm... let's see..." he looked at his watch, "You're going to die... in... ten minutes" he roared with laughter.

"Ten minutes!! No!! No! I need to see my mom... please... please... I need to tell her... and my sister... and my boyfriend... please... I can't die yet!" she was hysterical at this point.

"Oh Zoe... don't be so silly. They're already dead. Everyone you love is dead" he grinned at her wickedly.

"Noooo! They can't be!! It's not true!" she cried, hot tears spilling down her cheeks.

"Yes it is, you stupid girl!" he suddenly seemed angry now and stood up. "They're all dead!" he shouted at her.

"Nooooooo...." she screamed....

"Noooo.... nooo.... please.... no!" It was a dream. Of course it was a dream. But she didn't realise this at this point because she hadn't quite woken up, despite shaking and apparently calling out in her sleep. She was used to bad dreams like this, but it was the first time sharing a bed with someone else that it had happened. Something she'd been dreading, but it had been bound to happen sooner or later.

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 09:22 AM
Local
Natalie

It was a Friday night and since neither of them had to work the next day, he invited Zoe over for the evening and suggested she stay the night. This was becoming a regular thing now, at the weekends in particular. It wasn't always easy to catch up during the week when they both had to work and he had Grace to see to as well. He tried to make as much effort as he could to see Zoe and make sure they were spending enough time with one another. Relationships could be hard work and he was really trying to maintain this one before things had a chance to turn sour. They were more than three months in now... which was probably good for him considering three months was the average length of his past relationships or flings.

With Grace fast asleep in bed they'd stayed up watching a movie or two, he'd definitely checked she was still out for the count before he got Zoe in his bedroom. He didn't fancy any interruptions whilst things got steamy beneath the sheets. Having a small child in the house wasn't so easy when it came to sex, and this was something he was only just discovering now considering he'd been out of action until Zoe had come along. But he figured if every other parent managed it, then why couldn't he? He'd faced enough challenges since becoming a father so this was really a minor thing.

Kieran was a light sleeper these days, he swore he'd wake up at the drop of a pin. It was highly annoying, but at least it meant he could get to Grace if she needed him in the night. She was sleeping well at the moment but she went through phases. On this particular night it wasn't Grace that woke him up. He was aware of movement in his bed, which he still found weird because up until recently it had been such a long time since he'd shared a bed with a woman. It wasn't the movement that bothered him, it was that it sounded like she was in distress. "Zoe?" he lifted his head off the pillow, putting his hand to her shoulder. He had no idea if she was still asleep or if she'd woken up in a state. She'd told him she had bad nightmares occasionally and he figured this was what was happening now, but it was the first time he'd experienced her having one. He felt her shaking and immediately went to put his beside lamp on, "Zo?" he said calmly, rubbing her shoulder gently as if to try and get her to stop shaking. "Shhh... it's okay" he said, unsure if she could hear him or if she was still dreaming.

--------------------
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 10:15 AM
Local
Kate

Staying at Kieran's house once or twice a week was something that she was still getting used to. Their relationship had only become intimate about a month ago so this was relatively new to her. But everytime he took her to bed she seemed to find a little more confidence. If anything, his experience seemed to make up for the lack of hers - she only worried he would become frustrated that she wasn't really open to trying new things yet. At least for now he didn't seem to have any complaints, if he did then he hid it well.

"No!" she exclaimed, waking with a sudden jolt, dazed and confused as to where she was. Not to mention her cheeks felt wet with salty tears and she was sweating. What the hell? She felt a hand on her shoulder and sensed the light being switched on. She sat up, panting for breath as she continued to shake. Right, she was at Kieran's house, in his bed. He was next to her. Oh shit, she'd had a nightmare. That was embarassing. She wiped her tears away, but she was still shaken up and felt like she couldn't move. She couldn't even bring herself to look at Kieran because she was quite frankly rather embarassed that he'd just had to experience that. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry" she muttered, though really she had no idea what she was apologising for, it wasn't like she could control her dreams. She wiped a few more tears away again, still trying to catch her breath. She'd obviously woken Kieran up so she wondered if she'd been shouting or at least tossing and turning, enough to stir him from his sleep. "What time is it?" she mumbled, her eyes still blurry from the tears, it felt like the early hours of the morning but she really couldn't tell. After that dream she wasn't sure she wanted to go back to sleep ever again.

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 12:05 PM
Local
Natalie

Kieran wasn't particularly bothered that he'd been woken up, even if he'd actually been sleeping rather well for once. She'd still given him a bit of a fright though, whilst he assumed she was having a nightmare for all he knew something else might have been wrong. But they were alone in the room together, it wasn't like someone might have entered the room and attacked her or something. No, she was definitely dreaming. He wasn't entirely sure how to deal with it, but he figured all he could do was calm her down.

He wondered for a moment if he'd scared her even more by putting his hand to her shoulder because she seemed to jump at that point, even more so when he turned the light on. "Zoe..." he said softly as she sat up and he was rubbing her back gently, unsure as to what else he could do. Whatever it was she'd been dreaming about must have been pretty horrific to have woken up in this state. He chose to stay quiet whilst she composed herself, frowning slightly when she apologised because he had no idea why she was sorry. He glanced towards his digital clock at that point, "Three thirty" he said, it really was the middle of the night. "And you don't need to apologise. Are you alright? You seemed really distressed, Zo" he said softly, his hand still rubbing her back gently. She'd told him that the nightmares she had usually centered around her father so he could understand why they would be upsetting. He hesitated for a few moments, not wanting to be overbearing. He left a small kiss on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her though he wasn't sure he was really helping right now. "It's just a bad dream, sweetheart" he said softly, unsure as to what else he could say right now to make her feel any better. Dreams could be unsettling sometimes so he understood why she'd woken up in a state, depending on what her nightmare had been about.

--------------------
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 02:14 PM
Local
Kate

It was three thirty in the morning apparently. That meant she'd have to go back to sleep and potentially have another nightmare. And if she didn't go to sleep for the rest of the night she'd just be really cranky in the morning. Ugh. It made things worse that she was with Kieran right now, she just felt embarassed by it. She took a few deep breaths, aware that he was rubbing her back trying to comfort her obviously. Poor guy probably didn't have a clue what to do. "I had a nightmare... it was... bad" she bit her lip, she honestly didn't want to talk about it. Sometimes she worried that dreams like that one meant something. What if it was a premonition? She was used to having dreams that took her back to her dad dying, but this was a new one. Dreaming that she was dying? And that her loved ones were all dead? How morbid. She had no idea what had brought that on. "I'm sorry I woke you up" she said, apologising again. She was even more concerned she might have woken Grace up, she was only next door. Zoe took another deep breath, closing her eyes for a second whilst she caught her breath, she still felt slightly shaky though. Her eyes opened again when she felt him kiss her shoulder, she knew he was trying to help and she was grateful for that. But really, he didn't understand. Suddenly she flinched slightly, "It's not just a bad dream though is it?" she snapped and then sighed lightly, running a hand back through her hair. She pulled the covers back and slipped out of his bed in her pyjamas, "I need to get some water" she mumbled, though also she wanted a few moments to herself.

She left his bedroom quietly, aware that there was a two year old sleeping in the same house and she really didn't want to wake Grace up - if she hadn't already, but everything seemed quiet upstairs. Slowly she made her way downstairs and headed straight for the kitchen, turning on the light so she could see what she was doing. It was a good job she knew her way around his house by now. She found a clean glass and filled it with water, still shaking slightly as she lifted it to her lips, leaning back against the kitchen counter as she sipped from it slowly. She pressed her hand against her forehead for a moment, feeling like she was burning up. That dream had really unsettled her and now it was all she could think about. She stayed where she was, just sipping from the water, feeling a bit spaced out but she was still trying to calm herself down. She'd go back upstairs when she was ready.

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 08:20 AM
Local
Natalie

He'd often have a dream but then wake up and completely forget what it was all about. He'd never really suffered from nightmares as such though thankfully, so he supposed he couldn't relate to Zoe in that way. He knew he'd have bad dreams if he was particularly stressed or worried about something - but to him they were just dreams. Nothing more. He didn't know what Zoe's nightmare had been about but assumed it was probably about her dad. He shook his head lightly, not wanting her to feel guilty that she'd woken him up. "Don't worry about it. I most likely would have woken up anyway, can't remember the last time I slept a whole night through" he laughed, that much was true. It was hard to know what to say, other than to let her know he was here and that she was safe, but he got the impression he'd just gone and said the wrong thing. She snapped at him and he pulled his hand away from her. He hadn't meant her to take it that way, but he wasn't a mindreader and he didn't know specifically what she'd dreamt about. It was something that had clearly felt all too real to her. He bit down on his lip, figuring it was best he shut his mouth before he said anything else to offend her. "Sorry..." he said quietly, what else could he say? He ran a hand over his stubbly jaw, watching as she got out of bed. "Of course" he nodded his head, it was best to give her a moment to herself.

It was obvious Zoe didn't want to come back upstairs just yet, which was fair enough. But he didn't want to seem like a terrible boyfriend and just go back to sleep, not when he was concerned about her. Eventually he got up out of bed too, straightening his white t-shirt which he wore with navy blue long length lounge pants. First he went to check on Grace quietly, luckily she was still sleeping and hadn't woken up. He left the door ajar again and then decided to go downstairs since he could tell that was where Zoe had gone. He found her in the kitchen, looking a little dazed but drinking from a glass of water. Now he was with her again he wasn't sure what to say, he felt like he was crap at stuff like this. He also didn't want to make the situation any worse. "You mind if I join you?" he asked, not stepping too close to her just yet.

--------------------
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 09:09 AM
Local
Kate

He was probably just being polite by telling her he would have woken up anyway. Of course she felt guilty about it, he probably didn't realise what he was letting himself in for being with her. Her father may have passed away over five years ago now but it was still something she was trying to cope with on a daily basis. Having these dreams about him really didn't help. They were upsetting to her and put her in a bad mood, which unfortunately meant she ended up taking it out on whoever crossed her path. This time it was Kieran. She didn't mean to snap at him because he'd not done anything wrong, but it was hard when she felt that no one understood. Even her sister didn't seem to totally understand, but as everyone told her, everyone went through grief in different ways.

There was no argument as she got up to leave the bedroom, but if she'd stayed any longer she feared she'd just snap even more at him. It was best to be on her own for a bit whilst she calmed down and took a moment to get her head around things. It had not been a pleasant dream, and whilst she realised that the only truth in it was that her dad had died, it still felt very unsettling. So she sipped from her water slowly which also helped to cool her down. She still didn't feel like going back upstairs and debated just sitting in the living room for a bit. But then she heard footsteps down the stairs and realised Kieran had come down to find her. It wasn't that she minded, she just worried she'd end up having a go at him for no reason. He approached her in the kitchen, he looked somewhat afraid to get too close to her. "I don't mind" she said quietly, giving a small shrug of her shoulders. She took another small sip from the water and then peered at Kieran, "I hope I didn't wake Grace up" she said, she'd feel awful if she had. "I've woken my sister up before, it's highly embarassing" she said, a trace of a small smile on her lips.

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 10:43 AM
Local
Natalie

Kieran was probably yet to find out just how much Zoe was still struggling. You didn't find these things out until you started spending more time with someone. It wasn't like they spent 24/7 together but the closer they got then naturally the more time he wanted to be around her. He may have known her for some time now but they were still learning about one another. How well did you really know someone? She had warned him about these nightmares she had so it wasn't like he was shocked, he was just sad for her and concerned for her wellbeing. Her own friends had told him she'd never been quite the same again since her dad had passed away. Well he couldn't vouch for that since he'd not known her prior to his death but he could imagine just how going through something like that changed a person.

He wouldn't have been made if she'd told him to go back upstairs and leave her alone. He liked to think he was respectful of her because he knew what it was like to want space. He smiled softly at Zoe as he came in a little closer to her, she did look slightly shaken up still but he didn't want to touch her in case she pushed him away again. He shook his head at the mention of Grace, "I just checked on her, she's fast asleep. Has been all night. Usually means she'll be up at the crack of dawn" he chuckled, which meant he probably only had a couple of hours left to try and sleep before he had to get up for her. "Don't be embarrassed about it. It's just one of those things, unfortunately we can't really control our dreams" he shrugged, pausing for a moment because he wanted to ask her about the nightmare but wasn't sure how she'd react and if it would just make things worse again. "Wanna talk to me about it?" he asked, considering he was crap at opening up to people he happened to be a good listener and he'd always tried to make it known that she could talk to him about anything.

--------------------
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 02:02 PM
Local
Kate

Her dad dying had changed everything. It wasn't like she'd changed so much as a person because let's face it, she'd never been the life and soul of the party. It was just that she knew life would never be the same again without her dad around and that was something she really struggled to deal with. Matthew and Laila had dealt with it far better than she ever had, she was sure they couldn't understand why she still felt the way she did about it. Maybe it had been her age, at twenty-two she'd been far too young to lose a parent - only a few years out of her teens. It was something she could only learn to live with because nothing was ever going to bring him back.

It was somewhat a relief that she hadn't woken Grace up. But what about the next time it happened? Because this wouldn't be a one off. "I don't mind if she's up early, don't think I'll be sleeping again tonight anyway" she shrugged, nights like tonight she was almost afraid to go back to sleep. It was a really horrible feeling. If only she could control her dreams then she'd make sure she only dreamt about things that made her smile. Shakily she took another sip from the water, knowing that he wanted her to talk about it. It wasn't that she felt uncomfortable talking to him, but really there was no easy way to tell your boyfriend that you'd just dreamt he was dead. She looked down at the floor for a moment, giving another shrug of her shoulders. She didn't feel that talking about it would particularly help because she knew he'd just tell her again that it was 'just a dream' and didn't mean anything. With a small sigh she lifted her head again to glance at him, "With all due respect Kieran, I really don't think you'd understand" she said, a little too bluntly. "No one else does" she added, she didn't really have anyone else besides family she could relate to about it so her friends probably didn't realise the struggles she still had trying to deal with it all.

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 02:41 PM
Local
Natalie

Kieran smiled slightly at her, it was a good job she was only sleeping here once or twice a week at the moment, she might end up getting fed up of being woken up by a toddler. He worried that she didn't know what she was getting herself into, but he never got the impression she saw Grace as a nuisance or an inconvenience. That would be the last thing he'd want, but he'd also understand if she ever felt that way. He could never have imagined getting involved with someone that already had a child, so she was far more accepting than he ever would be. "You should try and rest at least" he said, trying to avoid an argument by telling her he thought she should try and get back to sleep. It was evident she was feeling fragile right now and he didn't want to make her feel any worse.

He also got the impression she didn't particularly want to discuss the nightmare she'd had, but it was obviously something that had really bothered her and because of that he wanted to try and help somehow. He raised an eyebrow slightly, "That's a little presumptuous" he said, he thought he'd always tried to treat her with respect and understand her issues as much as he could. Even if he didn't completely he could at least show empathy towards her and at least try to imagine what she was going through. He wasn't trying to pick a fight but he wasn't one to hold back, something that usually got him in trouble. "No, maybe I won't understand completely because I've not been through what you have" he shrugged, taking a small step closer to her again. "Just like you've not been through what I have. I'm not comparing my situation to yours, but my father abandoning me really fucked me up. But hey, I don't really want to talk about that anymore than you do about whatever your nightmare was about" he shrugged, sighing heavily as he ran a hand through his hair. He leant back against the kitchen counter beside her and hesitated for a few moments, "You know I'm never gonna make you talk about anything you don't want to, but I'm here and I can at least try to understand, Zo" he said softly, giving her a gentle nudge. He hoped he hadn't come across as being a bit rude, but he didn't want her to think that just because people didn't understand didn't mean that they couldn't try to.

--------------------
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 07:10 AM
Local
Kate

She could try and rest but that would mean she'd just fall back asleep again. She felt exhausted though and knew if she didn't try to sleep she'd struggle getting through tomorrow. One nightmare was quite enough for one night. She didn't really react to Kieran's suggestion, she guessed she'd see how she felt in a moment once she'd had a chance to properly pull herself back together.

Everyone was nice to her but she knew that was just because they didn't really know what to do or say. Besides her family she didn't know anyone else that had gone through the same thing. Her friends didn't truly understand no matter how hard they tried so she'd given up trying to explain to them how she felt. Just because they might not understand didn't mean they didn't care though. It had to be hard for them too feeling like Zoe didn't relate to them anymore. And now she'd gone and accused Kieran of not being able to understand too, something that he pulled her up on. Yes, maybe she was a bit presumptuous. Well now she felt awkward. She looked down at the floor as he continued, she wasn't the only one in the room with problems. Yet she made it seem like she was. She'd been through something tragic but so had a lot of people. Now she was crying again, it probably hadn't been his intent to make her feel guilty, but now that was the way she felt. "Well we've all been through hard times... I'm not self centred enough to think I'm the only one with issues" she shrugged, blinking through her tears. He didn't talk about his own father much, though it didn't take a genius to work out why Kieran was the way he was - afraid to get close to anyone in case they left. He was intelligent, she was sure he knew that but wouldn't admit to it. For a moment she wondered if she'd really pissed him off, but suddenly he stood next to her, not seeming so cold as he just had done. He only wanted to help. She took another sip from her water and then put it down on the kitchen counter, "Are you sure you want to know?" she asked softly and then gave a small sigh. "I dreamt I got told by a doctor I was going to die... just like my dad" he said, "He was laughing at me. I told him I wanted to see my mom and Laila... and you... but... he told me you were all dead. Then I woke up..." she said, it sounded ridiculous now she said it all out loud but it had been such a horrible dream that had felt so real at the time. She wiped her tears away and then looked down at the floor again, feeling somewhat embarrassed. "Do you ever think dreams mean something?" she asked, she knew they were supposed to in someway but this one had been so intense - what if someone was trying to tell her something?

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 10:02 AM
Local
Natalie

He wasn't having a go at her, nor was he trying to make her feel guilty in any way. None of this was her fault, she'd just had some serious bad luck in the past. Maybe he'd been a little bit blunt, but sometimes things needed to be said and he didn't like sugar coating things just to make someone feel better. Perhaps he was a little cold, but why give someone false hope? "I know... I wasn't implying that" he shrugged, feeling a bit bad now that she was crying again. She was probably one of the least self-centered people he'd ever met. Definitely far less than he was, because he knew he'd been selfish in the past, still was a lot of the time but fatherhood had certainly changed his outlook on life. Suddenly he had someone else that had to come first without a doubt.

He was not annoyed with her, it would just be nice if she gave him a chance to hear her out before she jumped to conclusions about him not understanding her. "Yes, I'd like to know" he said, expecting her to come out with something extremely graphic. That probably wasn't the case and he had a good idea that her dream had most likely centered around her father in some kind of way. He looked down at her as she started to tell him what her nightmare had been about. Well he could understand why it had been so unsettling, who wanted to be told they were going to die? Kieran raised an eyebrow, so basically she'd dreamt that he was dead. Nice. "Oh... that's kinda morbid, Zo" he said, refraining from smirking right now because he didn't want her to think he just saw this as one big joke. "I mean... I can see why that would have been scary and upsetting for you" he said, his eyes still on her when she asked if he thought dreams meant something. "Well since you dreamt I was dead, I'd seriously hope not" he laughed, though he guessed he wasn't really helping here. "I don't know... it might just mean you're scared about losing people you care about. I think we all worry about that kind of thing at some point though" he shrugged, it was understandable why she'd worry about it more than the average person would.

--------------------
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 11:50 AM
Local
Kate

Zoe didn't really open up much about her dad and the pain she'd gone through after losing him. It wasn't really something she wanted to be reminded of and talking about it didn't really seem to help. It just made her cry. She had tried to be as open as she could with Kieran, not just about her dad but about other things - he'd been the first person she'd told about Adam and the way he'd treated her. She liked to think Kieran could open up to her too, but he was a very private person, even more so than she was. Clearly there was stuff he refused to talk about, for example his own dad which she figured he didn't really know a lot about. Zoe supposed she should be grateful she had so many amazing memories with her own father, that was more than she could say for Kieran. Their circumstances were different but they'd both lost a father no matter how you looked at it.

She hoped that telling him about her nightmare didn't affect him as well, after all she'd dreamt that he'd died. He didn't seem like the type that would take it too seriously though and looking at his reaction he didn't seem to, although clearly he wondered why on earth she'd been dreaming about such a thing. It was definitely morbid. She sighed lightly, it wasn't like she worried on a daily basis about losing people she loved but it was definitely one of her biggest fears. She'd already lost her dad, she didn't want to lose anyone else. Zoe made a slight face when he laughed, "Well you're still standing... so I'm glad it was just a dream" she sighed, and she'd snapped at him for saying just that. That it was just a dream. She nodded her head slowly, "Mhmm..." she agreed, thinking about it all again. "Why would I dream I was going to die though?" she said, should she be worried about that? She was more worried about her loved ones dying than herself.

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 02:12 PM
Local
Natalie

See, even she was admitting that it was just a dream now. Maybe she'd just had a chance to calm down a bit and get her head together. Though he still suspected she was rather unsettled by it all. "Yup... pinch me, I'm real" he grinned, trying to at least lighten the mood the little. "I don't mind popping up in your dreams again as long as I'm not dying in them. Christ, Zoe..." he laughed slightly, he didn't really feel weird about it, he'd probably had similar dreams at some point but he didn't really tend to take much notice of them. They were usually forgotten about by the time he came downstairs in the mornings.

She was really worried about this nightmare she'd had wasn't she? He simply shook his head, "I have no idea" he admitted, unless it was something she thought about often then he really didn't know why she would dream about it. He hoped it wasn't something she thought about. "Honestly? I don't think you need to read into it too much" he shrugged, giving her another small nudge again. "You're not going to die. I mean... you will one day... we all will. It's... not something you worry about is it?" he asked, turning slightly to look at her. You never really knew what went on in someone's head, but he really hoped it wasn't something she worried about. He touched her arm lightly as if to offer some comfort again, she still looked scared. "Do you want to have a hug?" he asked, that meant something coming from him, he wasn't much of a hugger usually. But she looked like she could use one and he was still trying his best to be a good boyfriend. It were little things like this he shouldn't even have to think about, but then he'd never been great at relationships or even just being social in general.

--------------------
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 05:08 AM
Local
Kate

She was still feeling unsettled by the whole thing, but perhaps Kieran had helped in a way. He was good at that, he'd encourage her to talk but never force her to do so. He clearly held a lot of respect for her and she appreciated that. She managed to smile lightly, feeling somewhat bad she'd had a dream about him being dead and then having to actually tell him. "I've had some dreams about you before" she smirked, but she was sure she'd mentioned that before. "Usually they're a little more fun" she smirked, it was normal to have naughty dreams every now and again wasn't it? It was a little embarrassing that he'd really still been a crush when she'd first dreamt about him in that way.

He told her not to read into the dream too much and she knew she should take his advice, but it would still be on her mind. She sighed lightly and shrugged, "Not really. One of my biggest fears is losing my loved ones... I don't really think about myself dying" she admitted, at least she didn't really, but there was always the concern that she could end up with the same problems her dad had suffered with. "Except every time my heart beats a little too fast I think I might keel over and die of a heart attack" she sighed, it was stupid really but she was more aware of it than she should be. And there was clearly nothing medically wrong with her. She looked up at Kieran, giving him an almost surprised look when he asked if she wanted a hug. That was unlike him! She often joked that she was going to teach him to hug more. So she accepted his offer and wrapped her arms around his middle, leaning her head against his chest. "Offering me a hug... there's hope for you yet, Kieran" she smiled, letting her body relax against his as she sighed and closed her eyes gently. "Hugs from you are like gold dust" she laughed slightly, she had come to learn that he was definitely more of a kisser than a hugger. She guessed she didn't have a problem with that, but it would be nice if he held her more often like this and not just when she was upset or needed comfort.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll