February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG
November 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Choose your own Adventure!
What happens next? Vote Here

Kat and Jaya wake up in Lochland Grove after some mischievous spirits get a hold of the latest copy of The Lochland Times. Site work is never done!

This Episode: Missing: lost Kat. Jaya may have spotted her, but there is a suspicious ghost running away. Should she chase the ghost or go wrangle her friend?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other.

Canned Food Drive!
Thanksgiving is coming. Bring food to Town Hall, and help the less fortunate. Coats, hats, and scarves are also welcome.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

December 5th
Decision 7, Woo!

December 1st
No Activity Check! Happy Holidays!

November 19th
Decision 6 is up!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Take A Look, It's In A Book, Felix Buchanan
Felix Buchanan
 Posted: Dec 3 2017, 12:52 AM
Stranger
RORA?!

Felix nodded hearing her and rubbed his neck at the thought. ”Yes well I suppose if you’ve been doing it for some time. Probably since I was Bowie’s age. You get used to it.”he said smiling down at the little boy. He’d been doing it for so long that a lot of things were like second nature to him. Felix had a way with children that not many understood. Being that he’s been an actor since he was a young child he’s bonded with child actors and even non actor children. He loves children. He always has.

Smiling he agreed with what she said, ”So I’ve noticed. It’s a very pleasant place to live.”he said looking around the library for no real reason but to lay is point across. Despite meaning the town in general he meant his words. Lochland was a beautiful place to live. Hearing the small child talk of his friend’s party he smiled then looked at Jaina. Releasing a slight chuckle he spoke, ”Wouldn’t want you friend to miss out on the surprise part of the party. Best keep it secret. Keep it safe.”he said patting his head lightly. Looking at the woman in front of him he smiled, ”That happens. Kids tend to hear everything especially when you don’t want them too.”
PM
^
Jaina Carter
 Posted: Dec 3 2017, 05:18 PM
Stranger
Shade

Jaina's eyes widened a bit when Felix said that he had been working in acting ever since he was Bowie's age. She couldn't imagine being in any job for that long, especially something like what Felix did.

"Wow, you must know the acting game up and down by now after all that time," she said. "That's incredible that you've been in the business for so long."

Jaina was truly thankful for Lochland being so pleasant. She remembered moving there and learning about the town's history. It did worry her a bit at first, but she soon found that the history was really just that... history (or so she assumed), and for her, the town was just a wonderful small town and a breath of fresh air from the big city.

"I think Bowie and I plan to live here for a while," she said. "I doubt I'm going back to Baton Rouge. I'd rather keep that life behind me now."

Bowie grinned and nodded about the surprise part of the party.

"When he come in, we's all gonna yell su-pise!" he said.

Jaina laughed about kids listening in.

"Don't I know it?" she said. "I'm always careful with phone conversations around him. I mean, I don't discuss anything too off-color, but some things can produce awkward questions."

PM
^
Felix Buchanan
 Posted: Dec 3 2017, 11:59 PM
Stranger
RORA?!

Seeing Jaina’s eyes widen made him smile. He got that reaction a lot. ”Well I did soap operas for a majority of that. But I suppose you could say I do. Doing it for so long you sort of learn things. Tricks and such.”he said with a grin. He was glad to have a job he loved that wasn’t restricted by child labor laws. Despite having to go to school all the time when he was younger. Though he did love school. It was just one of those things.

As she spoke of living here for a while he smiled, ”Baton Rouge. I’ve never had the chance to go but I hear it’s amazing.”he spoke. He didn’t dare pry in case it was something he shouldn’t know and honestly it was none of his business. Hearing Bowie he smiled and laughed lightly, ”That can sometimes be the best part.”he said then looked up at Jaina once more. Rubbing the back of his check he chuckled and nodded, ”That’s how my sister was when she was little. If I was going over my lines or something and she heard something my parents would have to figure out how to either explain it or something else.”he said chuckling at the thought.
PM
^
Jaina Carter
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 05:38 PM
Stranger
Shade

Jaina chuckled about the soap operas and how much of what he did was that.

"Well from what I've seen of soap operas, there's a few tricks to learn," she said. "I remember how my mom used to watch a lot of Spanish Soap Operas. Looking back, there was a real art to those."

Jaina sighed about her home city. She guessed tourists found it amazing. She herself obviously didn't, given the memories she had from it.

"I guess it's one of the those places that's nicer to visit than to live there," she said. "Just... well a lot of bad things that happened in my life are associated with that place. I was glad to leave, and glad that Bowie isn't there now." It was true. All the family Jaina had there, her husband included, were gone. She had no reason to go back. "Sorry, dampening the conversation."

Jaina laughed a little about what Felix's sister did. Kids were something. She loved the stories Bo told about what he and his friends talked about at daycare. Sometimes she felt like writing some down.

"I love that Bo is curious about the world," she said, ruffling her son's hair. "He's such a smart little guy." She and her son then shared a smile. "You got the books you want, buddy?" Bo grinned and nodded.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll