February 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Loves is in the air and Lovematch.com is back to spread it around. If you are curious what to do this Valentine's Day then look no further than the front page of The Lochland Times.

Craziness continues through the town. Some is funny, some is political and some is just plain weird.

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

The Ice Festival

Beautiful buildings and sculptures made of ice glowing under a halo of fireworks? What a beautiful place for a Valentines Day Date.

Ice Skating Rink

The ice skating rink from last year has returned. Ice Cream Dream will be selling hot drinks at the door. When you get cold why not stop for a treat?

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

February 14th
New Announcements!

February 10th
A new newspaper is (Up!)

February 8th
The Activity Check and Birthday Hunt are over.

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

Cut to the Chase, Kyler Landon
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 04:08 PM
Newcomer
Caturae

Frustrated. No, frustrated wasn't strong enough a word for how Lenny felt. It had gone beyond that. He didn't even know how things had gotten so bad. Worst of all, he didn't know how to solve his problem.

Ky just wouldn't talk about sex.

While Lenny hadn't experimented too much with kinkiesr aspects of sex, never having a steady partner he trusted enough to do so, he'd always been open with what he liked, what he disliked. Apps made it even easier. People put in their profiles what they might be into and you didn't even need a conversation to know who you might sent to avoid, or share interests with.

But Kyler wasn't talking, and he wasn't taking, either. Lenny couldn't wrap his hand around it. Kyler could be marking up his neck with hickeys ones minute and the next he'd just... Lay back and let Lenny take over. He'd shown no interest in things Lenny considered usual parts of a healthy sex life and it had not only started to frustrate him, but worry him too. Did Ky not want to do things with him? Was Lenny not good enough at what they were doing? Didn't he find Lenny attractive?

They were horrible thoughts, made worse by Ky shutting him down every time he tried to talk about it. He'd thought being in a relationship might mean what he'd always been doing but only with one person, but while they were plenty sexually active, there were certain things Lenny wanted that just didn't happen. Kyler hadn't shown any interest in fucking Lenny. He'd even worn that stupid red thong they'd 'stolen' from Trudy's and that hadn't worked!

Lenny turned over in bed. He was stewing in his thoughts, lower lip jutting out, frown in place. He'd been in bed all morning, which wasn't unusual. What was unusual what that he'd woken up, gone to the bathroom, and then gone straight back to bed, not even acknowledging Ky. No joining Ky on the couch for half-asleep snuggles while his boyfriend worked. He didn't even stop for any coffee. He'd crawled back into bed, wrapped the covers around himself all the way up to his neck, facing away from the door. It seemed there was nothing left but to feel sorry for himself and stew in his irritation - as Kyler obviously didn't care enough about him to talk about things - and Lenny had no idea where to go from there.
PM
^
Kyler Landon
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 08:53 PM
Stranger
Ry

Life was in one of those weird phases where everything felt off and it had been that way for a few days at least and a week, maybe two at most. He would have liked to have blamed the odd sensation on what had happened to his hair and the trauma that had followed but it felt like it even went as far back as the issues that had arisen in New York. The blonde still had not spoken to his parents since then but it wasn't so bad because at least he had Lenny. His boyfriend had been amazingly supportive through the gum incident, they had enjoyed their time at the spa, and Ky was even warming up to the look and feel of his significantly shorter hair. The stylist had been able to save some of the longer pieces in front but the style was to have it shorter in the back and it almost resembled Lenny's now.

Admittedly, it was easier to fix and though he never complained about it before it was something nice about the shorter length. His morning routine was cut nearly in half because of that so he had been able to get to work a bit earlier in the day, which in turn meant finishing earlier. It wasn't quite quitting time when he heard the bedroom door open and his boyfriend shuffle across to the bathroom so he was fully expecting the familiar warmth of Lenny snuggling up to him on the couch in the few following minutes. When he heard the bedroom door close again he figured something was wrong and heaved a sigh.

If he didn't figure out what was going on now then Lenny would be even more upset later so he'd have to step away from the work he was making killer progress on to go do damage control for only God knew what. Closing his laptop with annoyance, he got to his feet and walked back to the room. Closing the door behind him, he perched on the edge of the bed and stared at the bundle of blankets that concealed his boyfriend. "Baby, what's wrong?" It was best to just rip the band-aid off and dive into the problem.

[[Outfit]]

--------------------
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 01:36 AM
Newcomer
Caturae

Lenny liked Ky's shorter hair. He'd liked it longer too, liked both, but there were a few positives about Ky's new haircut. It was still silky and soft, with the added bonus that it didn't take Ky quite so long to get ready if they were going out. Kyler seemed to like it too, as suggested by the lack of further tears on the subject after their amazing spa weekend.

He was happy his boyfriend was happy. A lot of the time, Lenny valued his self worth through how how happy he could make Ky, or please him. Where sex was concerned, though, it was no longer enough just to think of Ky. Lenny wanted to be thought of. There were things he wanted to do. Plus, without talking about it, he didn't know what else Kyler might like that Lenny could do, or worse, what he didn't like that Lenny could avoid.

There were clicks as the door opened and closed, footsteps just audible in the quiet room, and then Lenny felt the mistress dip down slightly. He still didn't move. He let out an irritated huff, his mouth jutting out further in a pout, his arms more squarely folded across his chest under the swathe of blankets, but he didn't move.

He glared when Kyler asked what was wrong, even if Kyler might not be able to see the glare.

"You never wanna talk about stuff!" he accused, followed up by another dramatic huff of air.
PM
^
Kyler Landon
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 02:08 AM
Stranger
Ry

Honestly, he did like his hair cut quite a bit and, though he missed his longer hair, he was happy with how it was and knew that he would be especially happy for it in the warmer months and until then hats would do. It was a change but it wasn't bad, not as bad as Lenny being upset anyway and the worst thing about that was he really had no clue why Lenny was mad.

Kyler's frame of reference went from him dutifully working and believing that there wasn't an issue with his relationship, to hearing Lenny, uncharacteristically, going back to bed. He was forced to assume that Lenny had overreacted to a dream and was taking it out on him because he really couldn't think or anything he had done wrong that day, or even in the recent days. Pfft, not like he would have admitted to being wrong even if he could think of something he had done. Kyler didn't make mistakes often and he claimed them even less frequently.

Still, this was something that needed to be dealt with before Lenny had reached a point of being inconsolable so, that's what he was doing. Into the room he went, onto the bed, and was now waiting on his boyfriend to answer his question. "You never wanna talk about stuff!" The accusation came without the other budging a muscle and the blonde could help but roll his eyes because Lenny couldn't see him anyway.

"We talk all the time… We’re talking now." He pointed out, still staring at the mound of blankets covering his boyfriend. As he spoke he shifted closer, crawling up the bed and leaning over his lover. Their bodies made a sort of 'T' shape with Ky on his hands and knees over his boyfriend's head, his own dropped forward to look him in the face. "We can talk about how much I love you." There was a smile even if the other was glowering.

--------------------
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 02:25 AM
Newcomer
Caturae

Kyler and Lenny talked plenty, yes, but so far, not about certain subjects Lenny wanted to talk about. He pouted further at Ky's first words, pulling the blankets tighter around him. He felt the bed shift, wondering what Kyler was doing, until Kyler's face appeared above him. Even Lenny couldn't maintain a sulk with Kyler's smile in his face and reminders of how much he loved Lenny.

His glare faded, but it was replaced with sadness as Lenny thought, his eyes averting. If Kyler loved him truly, he'd want to talk about things. He sighed, less dramatic and more upset, his mouth twisting as he tried to find the words. His gaze lifted to meet his boyfriends, his eyes large and sad.

"But you won't talk about sex." he pointed out in a mumble, letting his gaze drop before he continued, "You don't care what I want, that I wanna talk about it and... You don't even just do stuff instead of talking about it, you just... You'll start stuff but... then you stop so I have to take over and I don't mind that sometimes, but.... What about what I want? You never let me talk about it." he raised his gaze to look at Ky again, sad and accusing.
PM
^
Kyler Landon
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 02:57 AM
Stranger
Ry

Again with the things that Ky would never admit, but the blonde was a manipulator through and through. They talked but it was almost always about things that he wanted to talk about and if it wasn't then it was at least something of interest to him because that was how he wanted it. Sometimes his manipulations could be malicious but they weren't with Lenny because Kyler truly did love the other, this was just his nature. No really, if there were any doubts all anyone had to do was look at his past with Tony. The mime was always persuaded into doing whatever Kyler wanted because it was what Ky wanted and people simply didn't tell him 'no'.

He was very much spoiled with attention and always had been but he learned from a young age how to get what he wanted from people without making it obvious that's what he was doing. Lenny wasn't just anyone though, this was his boyfriend and o, course he didn't want to hurt him, he wanted him to know how much he loved him and was trying to wipe that glare away in exchange for a smile. It half worked.

The anger ebbed from his lover's expression only to be replaced by a saddened frown as the other dove head first into the problem. "But you won't talk about sex." Crap. He had been avoiding this conversation for days but had just willingly opened the messy can of worms that apparently had Lenny believing that he didn't care because he was avoiding it and because he made Lenny finish anything that he did start… sexually. Frowning, he leaned back so that he was sitting on his legs and glaring at the wall. Why him?

"That doesn't mean I don't care. There's loads of things that we don't talk about, why should this be any different?" The perkiness he'd had tried to rub off on Lenny was gone now and pissy anger had settled in its place. Angry at Lenny for being so dramatic about this and angry at himself for walking into it. "I thought doing… that was what you wanted and now you're adding all these extra things." He pouted, he wasn't going to be the only 'bad guy' in this conversation.

--------------------
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 03:13 AM
Newcomer
Caturae

Lenny sighed, both irritated and upset, not too far away from losing his temper if Ky kept failing to get the points he was making. He didn't know if Kyler truly didn't understand or if he was trying to cut the conversation off, again, on purpose, but it didn't matter if the result was Kyler still refusing to talk. He didn't seem to think it was any different from mundane topics.

"It matters to me!" Lenny said, his voice growing louder and his glare back in place, full force. "What? What's 'that'? And extra things? You don't even know any fucking extra stuff that I think is normal stuff, because you won't talk about it!" he stopped, breaths shaky. The way Kyler talked about something they already did was upsetting. It wasn't enthusiastic, it didn't sound like like Kyler even particularly enjoyed it, the way he was speaking. Was that what sex felt like to Kyler, an obligation? It chipped at Lenny's self-confidence, feeding right into the feelings behind his bad mood. "I don't get it! Am I not good enough? It's like you're holding back or something and you won't even say why and it's not fair! You say you love me, but you don't even care what I want! " he finished with, his glare watery, and promptly pulled at the blankets to try and cover his face to hide beneath them, both in an effort to block Kyler out and hide the tears that the pricking feeling in his eyes signalled the threat of.
PM
^
Kyler Landon
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 10:09 PM
Stranger
Ry

Kyler wasn't trying to make his boyfriend upset, well he kind of was to avoid having to discuss anything sexual but he definitely wasn't trying to make the other upset by avoiding it. That was just something that he never talked about before and felt sort of awkward doing so now. He didn't see the problem. Lenny was privy to, nearly, everything that Tony was by this point and he never talked sex with Tony either and that was fine. Okay, so he didn't do that with the mime but still, it counted, right? It was just sex, there was no reason to make a big deal about it.

"It matters to me!" Fine, maybe it wasn't 'just' sex to Lenny but Ky hadn't known that. Pfft, not that it would have made him more willing to talk about the topic but it would have made a difference. "What? What's 'that'? And extra things? You don't know any extra stuff that I think is normal stuff, because you won't talk about it!" Well excuse him! The blonde folded his arms over his chest and huffed a breath before he started in on his boyfriend. "Gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that you're belittling me about it!" He had quickly matched his boyfriend's hostile tone.

"I don't get it! Am I not good enough? It's like you're holding back or something and you won't even say why and it's not fair! You say you love me, but you don't even care what I want!" He was feeling pretty attacked at this point and still didn't understand the importance of having the intimacy conversation. "You said that! I never said you weren't enough or that I don't care! You're just being dramatic!" The words were snapped back as his honeyed eyes bore holes into the wall. "Why do you want to talk about it anyway?! I bet you didn't have this conversation with everyone you screwed!" Somehow, in his mind, a fight was better than being subjected to this. Lenny had all but insulted his abilities and that left Kyler feeling even less encouraged about the conversation.

--------------------
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 12:52 AM
Newcomer
Caturae

A big part of the problem was that Lenny didn't know how experienced Kyler was or wasn't, or whether he'd ever spoken about things before. Kyler simply wasn't communicating and Lenny had nothing to go on. It left him feeling frustrated and really, also a bit unwanted. To Lenny it was especially important after Kyler making it clear on other matters that it was important to share things. So, why wouldnt he share on a matter that Lenny considered incredibly important to their relationship?

"I'm not be- im not doing that! I'm not saying you're bad, how'm I meant to know if you're bad when we haven't done it and you won't talk about it?" it almost felt like Kyler was purposefully irritating him, how he repeatedly managed to misinterpret what Lenny was saying, but Lenny didn't think that could be true.

Either way, the longer it went on, the more upset he was getting, rather than angry. To him, Kyler's words were just proving how he felt. Worse was being accused of being dramatic when he claimed to feel uncared for and that he wasn't good enough.

"That's how you make me feel!" he said, managing to get the one sentence out. His lip was quivering and at this point he was sniffing to try and get rid of the sensation that he was going to cry, but it wasn't working. Kyler didn't care. He didn't even care that Lenny thought he didn't care.

He was frustrated, feeling left out and uncared for, his feelings just beaten down by Kyler's anger. He didn't even know why Kyler was angry, but the fact he was was one than enough to upset Lenny.

"I did," he managed to say between shaky breaths, losing the battle against the flow of tears. He had, with most people, especially those he'd hooked up with more than once, "and I didn't even love any of them." he finished quietly and sadly and wrapped his arms further around himself, upset and confused and frustrated, sobbing as silently as he could against the tangle of blankets, his sniffing, the shaking of his form and the strain to his voice the larger indication he was even crying at all.
PM
^
Kyler Landon
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 12:54 AM
Stranger
Ry

Honestly, Kyler didn't know how experienced he was or wasn't either. He had sex a grand total of one time that wasn't with Lenny and it was years ago and it was, what he assumed to be, basic. The blonde didn't know much, if anything, about the various avenues of sex or fetishes and kinks or even that his controlling nature could take over there too. In the grand scheme of things, there was a lot that he didn't know and never cared to know because he hadn't ever talked about this with anyone before.

Talking about it made him uncomfortable because this was one of the areas where he had no idea how to articulate the things that he wanted to say. He certainly couldn't tell Lenny what he liked because he had no idea beyond the basic things that they had tried together and it was easier just to say that he enjoyed everything Lenny did. It made no sense why that wasn't good enough for his boyfriend. Apparently, it wasn't though and Lenny wasn't warming the blonde up to the idea very well as he already felt like Lenny was demeaning his skills.

"I'm not be- I'm not doing that! I'm not saying you're bad, how'm I supposed to know if you're bad when we haven't done it and you won't talk about it." He let the comment slide because he had no answer for it and could only assume that suggesting they not talk about wouldn't be sufficient. Groaning instead, he listened as Lenny carried on. "It's how you make me feel." Whatever. It wasn't like he had done this with everyone, right? "I did, and I didn't even love any of them."

Ky issued another groan and flopped himself over Lenny, burying his face into the blanket heap that was his boyfriend. "Jeeze! I'm sorry okay!" His angry was clearer than his words as they came out dilute by the blanket. Rolling his head to the side, he drew a sharp breath. "I just don't… I don't know this stuff… and… and… talking about it… I dunno… it makes me feel weird." He resigned fighting with the other, clearly, this conversation was happening one way or another.

--------------------
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 12:48 PM
Newcomer
Caturae

Kyler was angry, but Lenny couldn't understand it, he couldn't understand what it was that was making him angry. It wasn't very easy to understand when Kyler wouldn't talk, but to Lenny it also felt like he was the one being wronged. He was the one being deprived, not Kyler!

The apology was muffled through the blanket, the anger in his boyfriend's tone more audible, yet the firm weight of Kyler against him felt like apology of sorts too, or at least signalled the end of the arguing rift between them. With it Lenny managed to pull himself out of the pitiful state he'd gotten into. He wiped his eyes, sniffed, and peeked his head out of the blanket to come face to face with Kyler, noses almost touching.

He chewed at his lip, gazing into his boyfriend's honey eyes, wishing he could see understanding in them. His gaze dropped down as he thought, unsure.

"Its.... it's not me? " he asked, not readily believing otherwise after having felt sure it was since he'd tried to broach the subject with Kyler and been repeatedly stonewalled. He looked to Ky and then away again when he started talking, " I tried other stuff... hinting and... hoping you might just... do stuff I like anyway, but... " he sighed, "I mean, if you don't wanna fuck me, I don't wanna make you, I wouldn't make you do something if you didn't like it. But.. you haven't said you don't like that... you haven't said anything. " he trailed off, a confused frown on his face as he tried to place why Kyler was so against talking about anything sexual. " Didn't you talk about stuff with other people you were with? " he blinked, not yet making the connection that Kyler hadn't had many opportunities to. He thought Kyler was incredibly attractive, so to Lenny, it didn't seem plausible that he hadn't had his pick of sexual partners before they'd met.

"I mean... " he turned fully, facing Kyler and leaning against him through the blankets, "Why's it make you feel weird? Everything we do when we fuck... is fucking amazing, you don't need to feel weird about sex stuff." Lenny being incredibly vocal during sex was likely enough to encourage Kyler in the right direction with what they'd done so far, despite his inexperience. Lenny wasn't lying when he said it was good. "And... I mean... I don't wanna do something you don't like or shit. I mean... is what we do good for you? You like it when I fuck you? " he paused, worried from Kylers attitude earlier that he'd been judging his boyfriend's reactions wrong. "I thought you liked it, I thought you'd stop me if you didn't...." his gaze dropped again, his teeth returning to worry at his lip.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply