February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

July 8th
The Activity Check is over!

July 7th
The 5th Annual Charity Ball and

The Bachelor Auction!!

July 3rd
Lochland AM is on the Air!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply
New Poll

When The Clock Strikes, Dorien Spade
Minuit Estelle
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 02:20 AM
Newcomer
Kat

New Years night had promise. Already in the distance she could hear the far off crack of fireworks. The air was electric. Minnit got out of her car and knocked the door shut with a seductive sway of her hip. She was buried beneath that fur coat. It was thick, heavy, and perfect for covering up every inch of her. The dark mass fell slightly off a shoulder as she reached the bouncers. They didn’t recognize her at first, but when she smiled there was no doubt. After all, Minuit Estelle was hard to miss.

Tonight she was wearing her favorite shade of lipstick. It was devilishly red, matching the fiery new color of her hair. Once through the door she pushed through the crowd to her office to put away her coat and listened to the repetitive boom of the music. None of her staff was obligated to work. This was exclusively an employee party. To get in having friends on the inside. In fact, the only reason the boys had been outdoors was to smoke. She was mildly envious. Cutting down on her bad habit was difficult, but she had almost quit. Almost. The clove cigarettes sat seductively in her purse, waiting for that first kiss.

Minnie took one more look in the mirror.

Gorgeous.

The furs were gone, and she thought she made one deliciously sexy Jessica Rabbit. She couldn’t go wrong. the corset under that dress had the full extent of her bosom heaving. Minuit’s reflective smile was as confident as she felt. She left the room with a graceful sway and her wild green eyes looking for something fun to do. On a whim she grabbed a plastic champaign flute then began the tour of the floor. Few recognized her with the brilliant hair color, but that would change soon enough.

--------------------
PM
^
Dorien Spade
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 02:28 AM
Local
Riva

New Years.

Invite Only.

Stilettos.

And he was fucking in. How he'd managed to be the only one to score an invite into the club from his usual friend group was baffle worthy but not his fucking problem. Chastity had gotten him in and thirty minutes in had absolutely vanished. Dorien wasn't sure if she had changed her mind and ditched to hook up with her boyfriend who hadn't been able to attend, or if she were merely lost and afloat somewhere else in the club. The Harley Quinn to his Ivy, but certainly not his date. The party was already popping, just like the fireworks outside. He'd considered other parties- namely ones he knew a fair more people in, but Chastity had begged and who would he have been to say no to her deliciously poutty lips and bouncy brown curls?

But the best part?

Open Stage -- with signed waiver, for the obvious reasons. Chastity had wasted no time in getting Dorien that waiver and he had, after filtering through the crowd searching for her one last time, wasted no time in hopping up onto the stage's main pole when a cover of Cash Cash came on with 'We Don't Sleep At Night'. The stage lighting was warm and Dorien already had a hot shot of tequila to help fuel his system- a fuel he honestly didn't need. He would have jumped up on the stage entirely sober. A cheer went up from those closest to the stage as he stepped up to the pole and began what was clearly a routine he'd worked before.

His body shimmered green, red, and gold splotches as he lifted himself onto the pole and spun with the first few beats. He wasn't concerned with scoping his friend out in the crowd right then, having far more fun spinning his way through the song. Twists, climbs, flips, hand stands, no-grips, even the splits along the pole. There was, of course, absolutely no shortage of the sexy moves he so fluidly showcased, teasingly hanging from the pole up-side-down as he gave a seductive wiggle, slowly, playfully pushing the zipper of his leather pants upwards.

The heat of the beat, the quick tempo, the sly grin he showcased- the crowd was wild. And he was loving it.

The fiery red hair had grabbed his attention as he reached above his head- below himself effectively, and gripped the bar, slowly bringing himself outwards from it before swinging around quickly and straddling it with just his knees, sliding down slowly, eyes following the fiery red hair through the crowd. As he neared the floor he arched backwards, further and further yet until his hands made contact with the floor and pulled himself into a hand-stand which lowered into the splits. He had lost track of the sizzling vixen during his flip. Drawing himself up, topsy-turvy up the pole to the top, Dorien twisted and rode it back down, sweeping the ground with his hand.

.... he should totally get a pole installed in his next apartment. Because fuck. He'd forgotten how damned fun it was.

(Costume)
(Song)

--------------------
PM
^
Minuit Estelle
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 04:52 AM
Newcomer
Kat

The party was a rambunctious beast, crowded with people and alcohol. It seemed to have a life of its own. The loud music kept secrets. The lights exposed naughty fun. The crowd.. parted. Minuit walked through them like a queen, clothed in seduction and brimming with confidence. She smiled wickedly with a champagne glass balanced prettily between her gloved fingers. She belonged there within all that chaos. She controlled it.

Pausing at the DJ booth, she took a moment to speak to her employees. Their responses was what she’d been expecting. ”Minnie! Your hair! Wow!” She honestly couldn’t believe she’d done it either, but it fit her. Red had always fit her; The purple dress was a bonus. ”What can I do for you, Minnie?” A good question. ”I just want to say a few words to our guests, and t’en I’ll let the party go. We only ’ave a few hours until midnight. ” Just a few hours for her party. She accepted the microphone then headed out towards the stage as the music finally faded.

For a moment nobody knew who she was.

”Minnie??!?” One lone voice.
”Oh my god! MINNIE!!!” Another..
Suddenly the people who knew her were floored, trying to express themselves over eachother with the same air of excitement she’d heard in the booth. OH this was fun.

”Well well... ‘ello, luvs.” She purred sweetly into the microphone. ”Tonight we are all ‘ere for the same t’ing. Somet’ing feisty, fun, and safe. A party for the naughty wild children.” She tiled her head, shoulders shifting deliciously. ”For any troubled soul who doesn’t know me, you are missing out. Please let me welcome you to Stillettos and our private little party.” She took a sip of her drink, sighing breathlessly in a somewhat gratuitous fashion. ”We love anyt’ing sexy. Feel free to get yourself all warmed up ‘ere t’en take it ‘ome. The club’s touching policy still stands. Touch anyone wit’out t’eir concent and you will be tossed out on your ass. “ She winked, waving gracefully with her gloved fingertips. ”Enjoy your night.” Getting off the stage was far harder than getting on, but it was still worth it.

It took time to get through the crowd back to the DJ to return the microphone. She had a nice talk with them as the music returned then departed to walk the floor. Her glass was unfortunately empty, but it wouldn’t be for long. Of that she was certain of.

--------------------
PM
^
Dorien Spade
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 12:29 AM
Local
Riva

Dorien hadn't waited long before the Fiery redhead was back within sight, the music fading, this time walking right for the stage, microphone in hand. As the song ended and he carefully picked himself up from the base of the pole and leaned into it and watched a rather interest peaking back view of this sizzling number. Minnie? Minnie who? Dorien was enough of a regular at the strip club to have recognized Minuit if her hair had been the same two-toned wonder that it used to be, but this new splash of color had entirely thrown him off. And having never spoken to the woman, which he quickly decided was an absolute waste, had not given him the up-close view he was suddenly desiring.

Her greeting the audience, welcoming them, was like a strange sultry song. Dorien couldn't help but smirk to himself as he leaned against the pole, twisting it in his left hand. Wild naughty children. He fit into that group like a perfect jigsaw. As their smoldering hostess stepped down from the stage with a practiced air, Dor found himself skimming the crowed for Chasity one last time. With no sighing, he slipped off the stage far less carefully than the one who had gone before him, easily following her sultry form through the crowd. He was mindful enough to zip his fly before he approached the bar and gave a flashy smile to the woman behind it, getting himself another shot of tequila. He had noticed the fluted glass in the gloved fingers of Minnie, but was unaware of how empty it had been until they were on a face-to-face track with one another. A second fluted glass was plucked from a passing tray within view of the ravishing vixen and as he closed the distance with a casual stride, Dorien smiled and offered it forward with a slight tilt, his shot in his other hand, "To the naughty, wild children." He offered it softly, taking Minuit's empty glass and passing it away if she accepted the new drink.

--------------------
PM
^
Minuit Estelle
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 03:43 AM
Newcomer
Kat

The crowd had parted for her on arrival, but now it clustered close. Everyone wanted a moment with their New Years Hostess. Minnie understood. She gracefully made hre way through the seasonal greetings witih just enough untouchable confidence to keep conversations short and the good will alive. The biggest shame was her empty glass. Left to her own devices she might have had to be creative. She might still, but a set of unfamiliar features had caught her attention.

Despite having caught a glimpse of him earlier, Minnie only now had a good look at him. Tall, handsome, trouble. He had a cocky look that didn’t whisper, it screamed confidence.. "To the naughty, wild children." A toast? She tilted her head, lips parting in a soft chuckle as her eyes glanced down his body without taking the offered glass, letting him relieve her of her last one. ”You looked so in the moment, I didn’t t’ink you ‘eard a word I said.” The words were teasing. ”Are you an Aerial dancer? You look like you’ve ‘ad some practice. ” Being one herself, she couldn’t help but ask. Her whole attention devoted to hearing him out as she gently pulled the fingers of her right glove and slide it seductively off her hand. Her nails were the same hue as the satin they had been covered in.

She couldn’t figure out his costume, but she liked the collar. It was the kind of accessory that screamed ‘leash me’. A little less sophisticated than a tie, but just as effective. ”I ‘ope you are enjoying the party. We don’t ‘ave t’em often, but we like to keep t’em fun.”

--------------------
PM
^
Dorien Spade
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 10:23 PM
Local
Riva

”You looked so in the moment, I didn’t t’ink you ‘eard a word I said.” "I can multitask." Came the smooth, playful reply. "Are you an Aerial dancer? You look like you’ve ‘ad some practice. ” "Once upon a time. I'm glad to find I haven't lost my flair for it." That settled it. He was getting himself a pole. Who he was going to impress with it didn't matter, or even if anyone found it to be impressed over. It could be one hell of a work out and with his current situation being as stressful as it was Dorien would be thankful for any and all kinds of distractions from reality. "I have to admit I missed it." He had relieved her of her empty glass but she had yet to take the full one, which he held out regardless as they spoke, but what she had taken was a full up-down glance of his body, which had been hard to miss. As much as he wanted the pleasure of eyeing her perfect hourglass shape up and down, he had trained his eyes respectfully to her eyes and lips, a soft smirk settling over his own.

Who, in their right mind, could not have placed her costume? She made for one hell of a Jessica Rabbit and any man, or woman, would have fallen at her feet to be her Roger, wouldn't they? ”I ‘ope you are enjoying the party. We don’t ‘ave t’em often, but we like to keep t’em fun.” "Very much," He nodded softly while taking a short look around the party, his eyes meeting her's as it came back around, "Hands Down the best party to ring in the New Year at, unfortunately I find myself as arm candy lacking an arm, my friend seems to have ditched in favor of other pursuits." Not that he could blame Chasity. He was never really upset by being left by whoever he was with, people were free to come and go as they pleased and Dorien knew he could take it upon himself to have a good time with or without the friends he had arrived with.

--------------------
PM
^
Minuit Estelle
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 04:32 AM
Newcomer
Kat

She could feel the pulse of the party. It flowed with alcohol, music, and dancing without missing a beat. Beneath her heels vibrated a life she’d created, one that would thrive through midnight when the new year was born. Every guest would make it home safe. She’d see to it. Somebody had to be the adult, but that didn’t mean she was tame. Oh no. It simply meant she knew how to party like a grown up.

The guest in front of her seemed quite interesting. He was dressed like something out of a raunchy fantasy novel, painted in color and bound in cuffs, collar, and harness. It screamed ‘naughty’. "Hands Down the best party to ring in the New Year at, unfortunately I find myself as arm candy lacking an arm, my friend seems to have ditched in favor of other pursuits. The sultry woman smiled softly lifting a brow with mild interest. ”Shame on t’em.” She took the champagne glass from his hand gently, running her finger over its rim with the bare tip of her pointer finger. ”Letting YOU roam free? “ The alcohol brushed over her nail briefly. Feeling the cool temperature she looked down and lifted it to her lips to lick off the champagne. ”I ‘ad t’ought t’ere was a leash law in t’is state. Leaving you free sounds terribly dangerous. So many ladies.. so little time until midnight.” Her free hand gestured around with a poised dance of her fingers.

Amused, she finally took a sip of her drink. Minuit's eyes watched the stranger with quiet interest, savoring his good looks for later. She didn't need a man in her life, but it was nice to save a good memory during one of her delicious bubble baths. It would have been a sin not to enjoy those abs. "What.. will you.. do." Lipstick marked the plastic, but her lips were still devil red.

--------------------
PM
^
Dorien Spade
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 12:41 AM
Local
Riva

”Letting YOU roam free? “ He made an amused 'hm' sound, lifting his double shot to his lips and knocking it back with the quick flick of his wrist, smirk slowly slipping back into place as his thumb slowly, deliberately, brushed against the curve of his lower lip. ”I ‘ad t’ought t’ere was a leash law in t’is state. Leaving you free sounds terribly dangerous. So many ladies.. so little time until midnight.” "It is terribly dangerous," He tilted his head lightly, "I've been known to bite."

"What.. will you.. do." With each word that fell from those ravishing lips, Dorien's gaze slipped lower and lower to admire the female form before him. "I should think," He began slowly, his gaze climbing upwards once more, "I'd better find someone willing to leash me." He had made no attempt at hiding his obvious gaze. All was fair in looks and flirts, and the moment he'd found her eyes welcomely wandering, Dorien had returned the favor. As his eyes finally met her's again, his smirk only grew into a mischievous grin, "Before I'm thrown into the pound." The back and forth, the exchange in all it's shortness so far, god it was so worth it. The fun of the flirt was nearly as intoxicating as the shot he'd just had. It tasted as sweet on his lips as the lingering Tequila felt sharp and at the thought of it he couldn't resist licking his lips, catching his lower lip between perfect teeth and sharp canines for a fraction of a second.

Minnie had his full and undivided attention, as it should be, and in that instant the party around them was lost to him, save for the deep pounding of music that seemed to make the floor vibrate beneath his bare feet and resound in his chest with the rhythm.

--------------------
PM
^
Minuit Estelle
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 01:56 AM
Newcomer
Kat

‘Arm Candy’ was an interesting description, one Minnie could be quite good at. She liked making others feel good. That pride of having a beautiful woman on an arm could be powerful... exciting... seductive. Long ago she’d upgraded to ‘unattainable dream’. It could be the same, but at the end of the day she wanted it clear where she stood. She wasn’t an ornament. It was an privilege to be near her, not a right. Hearing a man describe himself as ‘arm candy’ was interesting. Then again, the one in front of her was dangerously good looking. She had a feeling he was looking for more than a little company.

It was a shame he was wandering free...

"I'd better find someone willing to leash me. Before I'm thrown into the pound." Minnie exhaled a soft laugh into her champaign flute, fogging it momentarily. ”T’at would be a shame. I doubt many see your degree of... pedigree.” She teased stepping around him with a playful sway of her hips. Her eyes nakedly looking him over. ”It’s too bad I’m a picky woman.” She admitted. ”The boys who wear my leash ‘ave to earn it.” Not that she didn’t want to see him on his knees, but she wasn’t a giddy new years vixen looking for a kiss at midnight. ”I’m sure I could find you an ‘ome for the evening, somet’ing... warm and welcoming. Ot’erwise you might end up chasing your tail, ’andsome.” It was a warning. She wasn’t one to lead anyone on, but she did love to play.

With a playful flick of her wrist, Minnie let the silk of her loose glove fall gently on this shoulder.”So.. what ARE you looking for? “ There were certainly plenty of choices. Maybe he wanted a toy, a man, a woman... but just maybe he wanted to flirt with a Goddess.

--------------------
PM
^
Dorien Spade
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 01:39 AM
Local
Riva

So, what was he looking for? He watched Minuit circle him but didn't follow her movements with his head, merely smirked and followed the sound of her voice. When she came full circle he obviously
looked her over. As her silk glove settled onto his shoulder, Dorien looked down to it. He followed the trail of her glove to her hand, along her arm to her bare shoulder. From shoulder to the graceful curve of her neck which flowed with her jawline, which took him to her deeply painted lips.

What. Was. He. Looking for. The beat of the club thumped in his very chest as the tempo turned up as the DJ tried to coax people away from the bar for a face paced dance. Dance 'em till they're thirsty, turn the beat down, they'll flood the bar for drinks. Rinse and repeat to give the bar a break and a high turn over in profits. At the end of the night chasing his own tail wouldn't have been a problem. If he'd come to the bar looking for someone to take home at midnight, he already knew one willing participant who wouldn't have turned down a rumble for the first early morning of the New Year. Then again Dorien was prone to having a hook up at the drop of the hat. "I'm just looking for trouble and a drink." And Minuit looked like trouble. The good kind of trouble. The stolen lolli was the sweetest. The berry snuck from the pie before baking the most ripe. The kind of trouble that left you with a smile on your face. Leashing. Even with his suggestion of finding someone to leash him, Dorien hadn't been on the end of many leashes. Maybe in a number of beds, but still. In all of Lochland there was again one person Dorien had been leashed for. Now wasn't the moment to go off on a mental tangent about that or that particular person. Dorien was, usually, the one doing the leashing.

He could make an exception tonight.

"'N some dogs just want to chase rabbits." Flirting, talking, touching. There were many levels to the chase, but sometimes it was just the chase that made it worth it.

--------------------
PM
^
Minuit Estelle
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 01:00 AM
Newcomer
Kat

The guests of her party had their own motives for being there and, as long as they were consensual, Minnie liked to let things be. Being safe was her number one rule. She.. had her own intentions... What she was curious about was what was on the mind of the man in front of her. A Kiss for midnight? A Lay? A Mistress to spank him? . "I'm just looking for trouble and a drink." Her wild green eyes smiled over the rim of her glass. ”A drink.. and trouble?” She replied, letting her glove slide from his shoulder and spin playfully around her hand. "'N some dogs just want to chase rabbits." His words, not hers. ” Well t’en, Chase away. I’m plenty of trouble.” Tilting her head with a wink, she turned to head back to the bar. Minnie knew how she looked in that dress. The fabric wasn’t cheap and neither was she. Jessica Rabbit’s dress had a gratuitous V that gave a gorgeous view of her back.. She was rather proud of it.

Near the bar she waved to the bartender and turned to lean on the scarred wood surface with the elegance she’d imagine of Marilyn Monroe. God what a woman. ”Take a seat, ‘andsome. “ She offered with a gesture of her glass. ”Do you usually do shots?” A favorite of hers. Usually she tried to stick with sippable beverages, but she was feeling frisky. ”Do you ever do Tequila?” She could almost imagine what he looked like without the leaves. The cuffs and collar were, admittedly, her favorite part.”.. or more of a vodka fan? Whiskey? Anyt’ing you are allergic to? “ She was being naughty, but she wouldn’t put his physical health in jeapardy for it.

--------------------
PM
^
Dorien Spade
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 07:44 PM
Local
Riva

” Well t’en, Chase away. I’m plenty of trouble.” Oh and didn't she look it. He grinned devilishly as she turned her back to him and followed her towards the bar, tilting his head back as she asked if he did shots, and if those shots were ever Tequila. Hah. Did he do Tequila? When did he not do Tequila? On that note, he was also fairly sure he'd been on set with a fellow adult film star named Tequila. But that is a story for another time, if ever. He slid onto a barstool and leaned on the bar, elbows on the very edge of the ledge and fingers laced, "Tequila is always my preference." He looked her up and down, smiling, but had his attention momentarily pulled upwards to her face again as she questioned him further and asked for allergies.

It wasn't usually a thing he were asked, but he continued to smile and straightened up, leaving his left arm resting on the bar. The less he moved it the better- it still ached something hellish most days. "Mango flavors and fruit should be avoided." Which weren't too hard to avoid. Mean, don't drink a Mango Smoothie and he should be good. The allergy he hadn't voiced were Sesame seeds-- those were a little harder to avoid and he'd been caught unawares once in getting them with alcohol. The details were fuzzy but he was pretty sure it had came with some kind of pretzel combo thing going on. Whatever, it wasn't important now. It wasn't like the bartender was about to bring out a Big Mac or other food stuffs covered in the seeds. And if so, he'd just avoid them.

As the bartender approached, attentive to Minnie in a heartbeat, Dorien gave them a brief look. It was in no way a look over- his eyes were satisfied with the beautiful woman before him.

--------------------
PM
^
Minuit Estelle
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 09:23 PM
Newcomer
Kat

The soft satin of her glove crumpled to the bar like discarded lingerie, leaving her fingers free to pull at the second. Part of the fun of wearing them was taking them off. Minnie didn’t know her company’s plans for the evening, but they were both there for fun. As a gracious hostess she would make sure he enjoyed it... and didn’t drink anything that would kill him. She’d known someone who had spent a night in the hospital for an allergy they forgot to mention. Never again. ”. Mango flavors and fruit should be avoided." Her head nodded slowly, lips curled in an interested smile. ”I’ve been lucky to ‘ave no such allergies.” She admitted. ”But I’ll be ‘appy to assist you in avoiding yours. You’re safe wit’ me.” As save as a man can be around a woman like her.

Turning to the barkeep, she smiled and waved them to her. Being the boss had some benefits. ”Rainbow shots.” She called, leaning on the bar to be heard. The ‘tipsy bartender’ had some of her favorite drinks. Considering she spent half her time at work behind the bar, it wasn’t a suprise she did at least a little homework. ”T’at will be five shots of vodka each.” She murmured, glancing back at her company over a a bare shoulder. ”A very.. gentle.. start.” She looked almost serious. ”I don’t like to go ‘ard on a man until I know just what ‘e is capable of. Ot’erwise t’ey are no fun by the end of the night.” Among other things.

Taking one more look at the process at hand, she returned her full attention to her company. ”So, what are you?” Her eyes couldn’t help but take another look over him, savoring the tight muscles and tighter leather. ”You remind me of somet’ing out of first generation star trek. A plant man, ‘ere to be seduced.” She didn’t have time to watch television as an adult, but her parents occasionally divulged when she was far far younger. Eyes wide, she asked ever so innocently. ”Tell me, strange man.... Can you teach me what a kiss is?”

--------------------
PM
^
Dorien Spade
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 10:57 PM
Local
Riva

Being assured his allergies would be avoided was, ah, reassuring. Dorien didn't expect anyone to go out of their way to make sure that they were avoided considering he usually did that himself, but it was nice nonetheless. Rainbow shots were ordered, five shots of vodka for each for a 'gentle start' as she put it. Dorien found himself smirking at the idea of a gentle start, a playful frown following it up, "We wouldn't want that, would we? The night is long. Gotta stretch that fun." Good thing he was barrels of it, as it turned out. An upside to being borderline alcoholic is the ability to drink copious amounts of alcohol without face planting early on in the night.

”So, what are you?” He could almost feel her eyes tracing over his body, and he had no problem with this.”You remind me of somet’ing out of first generation star trek. A plant man, ‘ere to be seduced.” Secretly being a Trekkie, this worked a genuine smile out of Dorien, who certainly was not dressed as anything from the show. It was clear Minuit did not guess his costume, and in her defense most people would have been hard pressed to name anything beyond 'Adam' without seeing him with his Harley Quinn. With wide innocent eyes she pressed on, ”Tell me, strange man.... Can you teach me what a kiss is?” Repressing any mental images of himself producing a thimble to give to the beautiful woman, he leaned forward a measured amount and traced her lips with his cobalt stare, then slowly let his lips curl into a smile, "And what if I were poisonous?" He glanced down to his shoulder, reached up to brush his hand over the ivy that curled his bicep, and looked back to his chase, "Because I can be."

"I can give you chills," His voice played low and husky, "Make you grow weak in the knees, and fog your head with dizziness if you are not immune." Although he had leaned in close, Dorien was always mindful of personal space of others. He did not know this woman well enough to lean so close as to invade her personal space, unless she had a rather large bubble. But he gambled with that, tilting his head just slightly to the side as he leaned back in his seat, "But if you are," He smiled, "I could be the best high you've had." An inflated ego had nothing to do with it. Dorien knew he could impress and fulfill. If he hadn't been able to do either, he highly doubted his popularity and career as an Adult Film Star would have gotten as wild as it had.

It was all in fun and games, and after he had finished his small play, Dorien confessed to what his costume was, "A graphic novel temptress, Poison Ivy. Clearly not as her traditional gender." He looked out into the crowd, "I've long since lost my comic book counterpart." The crowd held his attention for only seconds. Bodies against bodies, cups held high and lights flashing with the thunder of a beat raining down over the dance floor. He turned back to his host, "Mrs Jessica Rabbit needs no introduction, however." Well, her costume didn't.

--------------------
PM
^
Minuit Estelle
 Posted: May 11 2018, 02:34 PM
Newcomer
Kat

She wouldn’t say by any stretch of the imagination that bar-tending was her first love, but rainbow shots were fun to watch. They took skill she had yet to possess. Minnie was contented with managing 6 shots of distinct color. Many of the employees that worked behind the bar could manage more. It was one of her tests for being there.

When the shots underway, her attentions returned quickly to her company. He looked like something out of first generation star trek. Her wild green eyes amused themselves with a quick perusal of his costume as he explained what he actually was. The words were seductive. "A graphic novel temptress, Poison Ivy. Clearly not as her traditional gender. I've long since lost my comic book counterpart." Graphic novels were not her forte, but she exhaled an 'ah’ with understanding. The concept fascinated her, or rather the character did. "Mrs Jessica Rabbit needs no introduction, however." Minnie contained her amusement. ”I’m not bad. I’m just drawn t’at way.” The soft lilt of her accent made her laugh. ”Mmm.. ‘drawn th-at way.’ “ Her bare shoulders lifted in a shrug as she turned to the bar and picked up a beautifully blue glass. ”To fictional femme fatale, and those that dare play them.” She murmured with amusement.

Knocking back the mix of blue curacao, vodka, pineapple juice and.. possibly grenadine. The layers of alcohol were carefully put together, and wasn’t certain the last had a chance to blend. In a way it was magic.

And delicious.

Minnie hummed a soft approval, checking the rim for lipstick before setting it on the bar. ”T’ose muscles say you work out. Is it for work or is it an ‘obby? I refuse to believe you contoured t’em into existence.” The comment gave her a chance to look over them again. ”Hmm.. reminds me I need to get back into the gym.” The thought brought an uninterested sigh. ”I’m more a fan of dancing my way into shape, but weights and cardio tend to make everyt’ing look a little better.” Nobody danced a certain way just to get a certain muscle looking right... or at least she didn’t. There was a whole body to play with, and her calves weren’t getting all the attention.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll