February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG
November 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Choose your own Adventure!
What happens next? Vote Here

Kat and Jaya wake up in Lochland Grove after some mischievous spirits get a hold of the latest copy of The Lochland Times. Site work is never done!

This Episode: Missing: lost Kat. Jaya may have spotted her, but there is a suspicious ghost running away. Should she chase the ghost or go wrangle her friend?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other.

Canned Food Drive!
Thanksgiving is coming. Bring food to Town Hall, and help the less fortunate. Coats, hats, and scarves are also welcome.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

December 5th
Decision 7, Woo!

December 1st
No Activity Check! Happy Holidays!

November 19th
Decision 6 is up!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply
New Poll

A 'Boyfriend' to Remember, Anthony Bryaant
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 08:35 PM
Local
Ry

Of all the reckless, borderline adrenaline junkie, things he had managed to get into in the past this was the first time he had actually been hit by a damned car and, as good as the drugs were it was not on his list of things to try again. Idiot fucking drivers. Most of the time he was the one at fault for the crazy shit that happened to him, and he could at least admit it, but this time he was completely innocent! And the asshat didn't even bother to check that shit was okay before driving off but nothing to be done about it now.

While he'd been waiting for Tony to bring clothes he'd managed to deal with having the bike towed, bet that was a fun convo for the tow company, and send a text to Colt just to make sure he didn't have to deal with anyone until he was, pfffft, not so high. Oh yeah, and he'd gotten the cast which had kinda been the point AND nobody better give him shit for having a fuckin' orange cast neither, so what if he was twenty-five why did that have to mean he couldn't like colors? Most of the thing was covered by the sweatpants Tony had brought for him anyway, which was whatever. The clothes fit pretty well, Tony had nice broad shoulders and friggen muscles everywhere but Abel wasn't exactly scrawny either so it evened out.

Tony had been a damn lifesaver! It was thanks to him that Abel had managed to escape the hospital without having his over paranoid mother swoop in and make everyone think the fucking world was ending… yeah, she was actually that bad. Mean, he loved his mom but that was not what he needed or wanted to deal with. Whatever. Not like he could hide a cast forever but… oh well.

There might have been some holes in his plan but Tony? Fuuuck, Tony had that shit down. Best fake boy friend ever! Legit, even if it was total b.s., Tony was totally his favorite ex… wait… "Does this mean we're breaking up?" His head rolled lazily to the side as he looked at Tony with a bit of a grin. Don't mind him too much, that morphine hadn't even started to wear off yet but they were still in the car from leaving the hospital so that was kinda expected. "'Cause I might have to try an' win you back." Or whatever relationship-y people did.
PM
^
Anthony Bryant
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 02:26 AM
Newcomer
Kat

As far as he was concerned, he’d just done his good deed for the entire fucking year. Somebody should hand him an award. What were the chances that he was ever even gonna get his clothes back? He had no idea who Abel was, but here he was driving the dude home in his clothes after telling a bunch of lies to medical people. Yeah, they were totally boyfriends. Can they go now? Yes? Good.

The drive was kinda quiet. Abel was in his own world, but when he finally came to life he was looking way too friendly. ”Does this mean we’re breaking up?” Seriously? ”cause I might have to try an’ win you back” Right. Yeah, we c’n talk about that when you are not on enough meds to kill a dinosaur. Where do you live again?” The Mime knew he lived somewhere, he’d written it off of the dude’s Driver’s License. ”West Lochland, right?” Yeah.. don’t ask him about streets. He just drove them... or walked them.. or skated down them.. Mostly walked. Gawd, he was getting dull.

”We’ll get you home ‘n then maybe try to eat. You probably want some real food that isn’t shit.” Yeah. He imagined that would be the case. ”Then you c’n sleep ‘n I’ll spend the night on the couch.” He figured that was the safe way to go about it. ”If I let you die now the police are gonna knock down my door ‘n have me in prison for the rest of my life. “ Yeahhh... Fake Boyfriend or not, he had super glued himself to the dude until tomorrow. Go him. The couch better be super fucking comfy.

--------------------
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 03:55 PM
Local
Ry

Not surprisingly, Abel hadn't considered much beyond the fact that he was kinda asking a lot from a guy he'd only known for a handful of hours and some of those hours he'd been unconscious. Mean, he knew Tony was going way out of his way to help and he was damn grateful for it but that was about as far as he'd gotten into it. The lying to half the hospital staff hadn't occurred to him but, ya know, it wasn't like they were committing insurance fraud or whatever.

Nah, they just pretended they were… doing whatever made relationships so appealing, and it was a good enough performance that Tony'd been able to take him home! Fuck yes, because he was not looking forward to the possibility of staying in the hospital and being pestered by nurses every hour or whatever. But did that mean their little charade was over? "Yeah, we c'n talk about that when you are not on enough meds to kill a dinosaur. Where do you live again? West Lochland, right?" He chuckled at the dinosaur comment but didn't debate it, because he was probably a nice cocktail of painkillers right then. "Yeah… 84 west."

"We'll get you home 'n then maybe try to eat. You probably want some real food that isn't shit. Then you c'n sleep 'n I'll spend the night on the couch." Food sounded fucking amazing! The couch not so much. "If I let you die now the police are gonna knock down my door 'n have me in prison for the rest of my life." That didn't sound so good either but it didn't stop him from giving a little amused snort because he knew way more cops than he thought he ever would. "Dude, I have bed…" Yeah, that was probably going to be a bitch to get to because it was upstairs, "Pfft, I mean… an extra bed." Although, he would abso-fuckin'-lutely share his bed with Tony too. "You drink?" He had a feeling like he might have actually seen the guy at Odyssey before but not like he'd formally met him before today.

The drive was going as well as any short car trip could and as they pulled into the neighborhood he indicated the street to turn onto and pointed out his place. "With the truck in the driveway." And there was enough room for Tony to park there too but he didn't really care where the guy parked but when the car stopped and the engine were shut off he'd open the door and swing both legs out, putting his weight on his good foot and using the frame of the car to pull himself upright. Right, he could totally do this by himself if he just hopped or something… or did he have crutches? No, he just had to finagle them out of the car… there. He glanced at Tony before digging his keys out and crossing the yard to get to the door. Key into lock and turn… door open… little accomplishments were a big deal with a drug addled brain.
PM
^
Anthony Bryant
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 10:47 PM
Newcomer
Kat

The Mime Mobile probably shoulda been retired by now, but it was still getting him where he wanted to go. Tony drove pretty carefully with it anyway. The last thing he needed was a wreck. Especially right now when he was carting around some dude who had JUST been in an accident. Seriously. He’d have to be a massive asshole to even take turns fast. Good drugs doesn’t mean his limbs are gonna say ‘oh yeah, we can’t feel anything so we sooo aren’t gonna get hurt right now’. The couch better be comfortable after all this. He deserved a comfortable couch. "Dude, I have bed…"” Uhh.. ”No.” Jeezus. "Pfft, I mean… an extra bed."…. Oh. ”Ah, cool. Guess I c’n use that then.” That also meant a room. Even better. HE wouldn’t get woken up at every fucking bathroom break.

Okay, this had to be the street…

”You drink?” He had to think about that. ”Yeah. Sometimes. I mean, I’m not a huge drinker. Not a beer drinker at all. Best shit is usually anything in orange juice.” Orange Juice was the best. ” I got a buddy who drinks vodka straight ‘n We got trashed on it a while ago. Fucking bottle and a half of pure ‘what year is it’. Not doing that again any time soon.” Yeaaah, good night, bad morning. "With the truck in the driveway." He owned a truck? For some reason Tony saw him as a car person. He pulled in next to the vehicle ‘n chilled in the car while Abel struggled to get out. That way he didn’t look like he was being impatient or any of that shit. He followed behind with his hands in his pockets. ”Must be nice having a house.” He murmured thoughtfully.

As soon as the door was open Tony waited for his newly crowned exboyfriend to fall backwards out of the doorway. Seriously, he didn’t trust him to do well at all. He’d seen the way he was walking ‘n he knew he was stoned out of his fucking mind. ”You want food or rest first? I c’n make food, just gotta know where the kitchen is. “ Yeaaah. He hoped he had something simple. Who knew? If he was expecting Lasagna he better eat it in his dreams ‘cause that wasn’t happening. ”I’ll take your prescriptions out to get filled later when you sleep. Lochland Hardware has a pharmacy for some weird reason. I c’n pick them up there.” Plum Avenue was the best.

--------------------
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Oct 25 2017, 07:21 PM
Local
Ry

Shit, after all Tony had done for him over the past few hours the dude deserved a fuckin' bed and like a damn token of heroism or some shit because really he'd gone above and beyond what most strangers would've done in that situation. Mean, fuck Abel was wearing the guys clothes and getting a ride home but that was one of the good things about a small town, right? It was easy to trust people. So, the least he could do was give the guy a comfortable place to fuckin' sleep and once he'd specified the fact he had an extra bed, Tony was on board with it.

Bed, check. What next? Booze obviously because that was, pfft, Abel's second favorite thing and if he was going to be trapped in the house he was going to be drinking, the question was if he was going to be drinking alone or not. "Yeah. Sometimes. I mean, I'm not a huge drinker. Not a beer drinker at all. Best shit is usually anything in orange juice." What like vodka? Like… a screwdriver? [i]"I got a buddy who drinks vodka straight 'n we got trashed on it a while ago. Fucking bottle and a half of pure 'what year is it'. Not doing that again anytime soon." He'd chuckled because he knew that feeling well enough. Granted, he drank fairly regularly so when Abel got that drunk it took a good bit of liquor, but… uh, maybe he'd retained enough sense not to get into detail about that right away. Pfffft, not like he registered it as a fuckin' problem or anything but whatever. "I think I got juice…" Was all he'd add before struggling his way out of the car.

Tony'd mumbled something about it being nice to have a house. Abel shrugged… or he would've but that shit was hard to do on crutches. "Upkeep sucks though." Because he'd bought the thing for relatively cheap and it had needed some maintenance but he'd figured it out and everything was fine now. With the door open he was feeling pretty pleased that he'd made it so far but before he got through the door he gave a slight but unsteady wobble, recovered, and made his way down the hall. "You want food or rest first? I c'n make food just gotta know where the kitchen is. I'll take your prescriptions out to get filled later when you sleep. Lochland hardware has a pharmacy for some weird reason. I c'n pick them up there." "Kitchen 's through here… n' the bathroom is the first door on the right… there's one upstairs too." Ya' know, just in case or whatever. "Food first." Because dammit he was hungry and he was not looking forward to struggling his ass up the stairs.

He'd got into the kitchen and abandoned his crutched in exchange for a chair which was carelessly flopped onto. "Bet they put that shit in the hardware store for when people fuckin' hurt themselves doin' home repair or whatever." He said with a laugh because it was logical and ridiculous. Prior to sitting, the chair had been turned away from the table so he could still see the main area of the kitchen, and now that he was relaxed in the seat a fluffy white kitty freckled with pale orange stripes hopped into his lap seeking attention. The cat was petted and Abel looked at Tony. "What do ya' cook?" There was probably some box something or other that could be made in the pantry… some people preferred from scratch though.
PM
^
Anthony Bryant
 Posted: Oct 28 2017, 07:41 AM
Newcomer
Kat

He figured if he did shit right then things would go smoothly. Tony wasn’t really a list person, but there was definitely a prescription to get at the hardware store and at some point there would need to be food. Mostly he wanted to concentrate on getting Abel comfortable. Dude was high as a kite. "Kitchen 's through here… n' the bathroom is the first door on the right… there's one upstairs too." Go it. Food first.” The Mime nodded, heading in the direction of the kitchen. "Bet they put that shit in the hardware store for when people fuckin' hurt themselves doin' home repair or whatever." Pff.. ”Who knows. I think it is weird, but what do I know? “ Absolutley nothing. His professors made sure he knew that.

”What do ya’ cook.”

The Mime glanced around him, getting a feel for the kitchen ‘n wondering if he wanted to clean it. Like, seriously. If he used it then he’d clean it. Pizza would have been easy right now. ”Stuff that won’t kill you. It think you had enough of that.” Oven, microwave.. what was in the fridge? ”I dunno how much I can make with this stuff. I’ll pick up some things when I go out. For now I guess it can be grilled cheese? “ The door shut behind him as he set the ingredients next to the pan then did a double-take. ”Hey there!” He called to the cat. ”What’s your name?” There was a cat! This place just got soo much more awesome. ”Where is teh food ‘n litterbox? I’ll get that taken care of too.” He wanted to make sure he wasn’t feeding junk shit to the animal too.

Tossing a little butter i the pan, he started putting cheese on bread and frying the first half. ”Do you like tomato on your grilled cheese? Uh...basil? “ What other fancy shit did people put on there? ”You got lunchmeat? You could add some scraps of ham or something to make it fresh. little pepper isn’t bad either. “ Not that he was a great cook or anything, but he got bored with food pretty quickly when he started having to cook for himself. Being on his own taught him plenty of interesting shit.

--------------------
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 11:30 PM
Local
Ry

The pharmacy being part of the hardware store was definitely weird but there must have been some logical reasoning behind it that his brain wasn't currently capable of comprehending. Tony was on the same page with that because he said it was weird too and Abel's head just kinda bobbed in response to the words because he had no fucking clue what Tony knew. Pffft, other than that it had been enough to help him when everyone else nearby was too busy rubbernecking over the accident. Fuck, that was really all that mattered to him at that moment anyway.

Whatever, he was just damn glad to not be in the hospital or on those crutches anymore even if flopping into the chair had been a fuckin' horrible idea since his stomach and shit was bruised all to hell… but fuck it, he had bomb ass drugs that made him think he was almost perfectly fine. It was the neon orange cast that reminded him he wasn't. Food would be a nice distraction from the discomfort though so what was next was figuring out what Tony could make. "Stuff that won't kill you. I think you had enough of that." He managed a chuckle while Tony investigated the contents of the fridge, which didn't have a whole lot. "I dunno how much I can make with this stuff. I'll pick up some things when I go out. For now I guess it can be grilled cheese?" Another medicated head bob. "Sounds good, I'm not a picky eater… mean, anything is better than fuckin' boat food." True shit right there.

Tony had spotted the fluff ball in Abel's lap. "Hey there! What's your name?" Abel stared down at the purring mass in his lap, expecting the animal to answer for a moment."Where's the food 'n litterbox? I'll get that taken care of too." Idly petting the cat he turned his gaze back on Tony as he realized the answers were meant to come from him. "Spirits," The cat looked up and mewed loudly as if she knew her name. " 's her name. The food an' litter an' all that is in the bathroom upstairs." She meowed again before jumping from Abel's lap to go investigate the newcomer.

"Uh…" Half the time his grilled cheese ended up being less grilled and more of just a cheese sandwich but… "I put peperoni in it before." Using the edge of the table he pushed himself back onto his feet, because he could really only sit for so long anyway, and hobbled his way to the fridge to rummage until he found some lunch meat and set it beside the other ingredients. Since he was there he figured he'd grab a beer too and then went to lean against the counter where he wouldn't be in Tony's way. "You gotta sign my cast too." He remembered, holding his foot out awkwardly so he could look at it. "Could start a trend an' put your number on it. Or draw a burrito." Because that would always be funny.
PM
^
Anthony Bryant
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 02:44 PM
Newcomer
Kat

So Abel had a cat? The house suddenly seemed a lot cooler. ”Spirits is her name. The food an’ litter an’ all that is in the bathroom upstairs.” got it. ”Cool. I’ll check them to see if I need to buy more catfood ‘n shit.” He made a mental note then went back to making their grilled cheese sandwiches. Tony wasn’t about to just slap them on a pan. He took the time to put butter on the bread while making sure he knew how temporary roommate liked his sandwich. "Uh… I put pepperoni in it before.” Pepperoni? Eh, why not.

He was kinda suprised to see a beer pop into existence in Abel’s hand. It showed how much he was fucking paying attention to the dude. "You gotta sign my cast too.” The Mime shrugged, putting the first sandwich on the pan. "Could start a trend an' put your number on it. Or draw a burrito." Pff. ”You might get a ‘get well soon’ or some shit. I’m not broadcasting my number.”[/i] He nudged the sandwich gently with a spatula. [b]”You shouldn’t be drinking. Meds ‘n alcohol aren’t good for you, dude.” Not that he’d stop him. ”I don’t wanna take you back to the hospital ‘cause something went wrong.” Was the cheese melty yet? No? Fine.

Tony kept an eye on two things; the sandwich and the cat. One was gonna be tasty ‘n the other was awesome. ”You should probably sleep at some point too. You’ll heal faster if you rest.” From the look of it, Abel was gonna try to continue until he fell over ‘n murdered himself. Who knew how. Maybe masturbating in the shower or something dumb. One minute he’s chillin with a leg out of the shower, next he slips ‘n the police find him with a hard on and a new head wound. ”Plus you could change into your own clothes.” Gawd this was weird. ”you can’t wear mine forever. “

--------------------
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 06:21 PM
Local
Ry

If he had known Tony was a cat guy he'd have mentioned it sooner… probably… maybe… He was fuckin' high, okay? Spirits was fairly new around the house, the feline had really only been there for a few weeks but she had grown on him quick. She had started lurking around one night while he had been lounging on the back porch with some drinks. He'd seen her a few times before and knew she was a stray but that was the first time she'd gotten close enough to interact with and the cat had taken it upon herself to follow him inside. Whatever, she was family now… Plus she was good at cuddling and probably the only person (cats were totally people, right?) that he didn't mind it from. Abel liked his space.

"Cool. I'll check them to see if I need to buy more cat food 'n shit." Pffft, like he was going to argue with that, there wasn't much he was willing to argue with Tony about right then. He avoided drama like the plague most of the time. "You might get a 'get well soon' or some shit. I'm not broadcasting my number." Good call, and that was why Tony was in charge of working the stove. "Oh yeah." He totally wouldn't have minded getting Tony's number though. One step at a time, and first up was beer! "You shouldn't be drinking. Med's 'n alcohol aren't good for you, dude." Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. "I don't wanna take you back to the hospital 'cause something went wrong." He eyed the drink in his hand because he knew Tony made sense but that didn't mean he didn't want the damn thing but he put it down anyway.

"You should probably sleep at some point too. You'll heal faster if you rest." Obviously he was being punished for something and yeah he fucking groaned about it. 'Rest' didn't come easily to Abel, he liked activity and anything that burned through all of the excess energy that ran rampant through him. In all seriousness, he had the energy of a puppy… and let's not even get into the humping thing. "Plus you could change into your own clothes. You can't wear mine forever." Well…

"Much as a I hate to say this," and he really did hate this part "'m gonna need your help getting upstairs." Asking for help blew, and so not in a good way. "…we c'n eat first, because that," he gestured to the golden browned sandwich in the pan "looks damn amazing. N' then if ya' don' mind helpin' me upstairs…" He figured the rest was self-explanatory. "You're pretty good at this 'caretaker' shit… You got a real boyfriend ya' do this for or somethin'?
PM
^
Anthony Bryant
 Posted: Nov 23 2017, 01:16 PM
Newcomer
Kat

He wasn’t gonna judge the guy for what he wore or ate, but Tony wasn’t gonna let him die ‘cause he had alcohol while he was RIGHT THERE. The Mime finished the sandwiches ‘n offered Abel one before the dude could think to put anything else dangerous in his mouth.. uh.. not that he was a toddler or anything. Gawd. That did sound like he was a 3 year old who would put anything in his mouth. ”Here, eat up.” Yeah, he’d have to watch that. Helping people wasn’t his thing at all, but they were both adults.

Oh.. but he WAS taking his clothes back. He wasn’t giving them to a complete stranger. "Much as a I hate to say this," Tony took a bite of his sandwich, listening quietly. "'m gonna need your help getting upstairs." That was all. ”Alright.” Jeezus, he thought there was something far more crazy, like, he needed some weird anal flush or something. Who knows what his health problems were. "…we c'n eat first, because that.. "looks damn amazing. N' then if ya' don' mind helpin' me upstairs…" Yeah.. he didn’t burn it. Go him. The Mime nodded a ‘thank you’. "You're pretty good at this 'caretaker' shit… You got a real boyfriend ya' do this for or somethin'? Pff. ”No. I’m not dating anyone. “ Gawd, he heard that a lot at the Odessey.

Leaning against the counter, he took a bit of his sandwich then chewed and swallowed. ”About.. uh.. 6 years ago? Maybe? I really liked this guy ‘n we got jumped in a parkinglot. Ended up in the trunk of a car.” Why did it feel more like a story than a reality now? Seriously. ”I kicked a tail light out ‘n waved someone down that called the cops. They found out ‘n when they opened the fucking trunk I beat the shit outta three of them before-uh-baseball bats.” Yeah. Okay, so maybe his ego hated that part. He looked at his sandwich grumpily. ”Ended up in the hospital. Don’t remember much of anything. I asked the guy out ‘n eh was there for a few days then poof. Vanished. Found out he was marrying women for money ‘n a bunch of them were after him. Didn’t believe it until I saw him in some gay vampire show on youtube. “ Yeah.. his life was super weird. ”After that I was kinda with but not really with this dude who really liked me ‘n as soon as he figured it out he skipped town. Surprise mother fucker, Love means pain.” Another bite of his sandwich took away how much it irritated him that Ari just left like that.

UGH.. he was lying.

”Anyway, Yeah, not dating. I bounce at the Odyssey ‘n people ask me out, but they don’t me. Why date somebody you don’t even know? Bodies are bodies. Finding out what they like ‘n liking those things is important. I mean. Superficial bullshit doesn’t exactly help me. What happens when I’m old ‘n my balls are down to my knees? Are they gonna chase the next set of pecs?” HE shrugged. ”I got enough drama in my life than some asshole trying to get in my pants… or uh.. Multiple assholes trying to get in my pants. I got school anyway. IT’s easier to be single.” Shit, what should he say now? ”You?” Yeah, that worked. People said that all the time. Question deflected!

--------------------
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 05:46 PM
Local
Ry

Drinking was awesome but Tony was, from what Abel could tell, pretty awesome too and the last thing he wanted to do was make shit more fucking difficult for the guy who'd gone way out of his way to help, right? So, fuck it, no booze for a while but hell at least he was getting a delicious gooey grilled cheese instead. "Here, eat up." Pfft, didn't need to tell him twice! The offered sandwich was taken and quickly bitten into. It was just the right amount of cheesy, way better than hospital food and he didn't have to be hooked up to beepy monitors while he ate either. BONUS.

Contented with his sandwich, because he was more like a three-year-old than he let on, and the fact Tony had agreed to help him up the stairs he listened. "No. I'm not dating anyone." Oh good, he wasn't the other man then. No, stay focused, Abel. Damn… shit… Tony's life was like a fuckin' lifetime movie or something. Mean… he had crazy stories too but he'd never been jumped and stuffed in a trunk… Who in their right mind would jump someone like Tony anyway? "After that I was kinda with but not really with this dude who really liked me 'n as soon as he figured it out he skipped town. Surprise mother fucker, love means pain." Ehhhhh… Abel found himself staring at a point on the floor while he chewed another bite of his sandwich. Love was weird, he didn't like talking about that mushy shit. Especially when it had not so good connotations for the other person.

"Anyway, yeah, not dating. I bounce at Odyssey 'n people ask me out, but they don't know me. Why date somebody you don't even know? Bodies are bodies. Finding out what they like 'n liking those things is important. I mean. Superficial bullshit doesn't exactly help me. What happens when I'm old 'n my balls are down to my knees? Are they gonna chase the next set of pecs?" Uhh, he wasn't mentally ready for that kind of insight… and he'd finished his sandwich, fuck! The story finished with Tony admitting it was easier to be single and that was something Abel could totally get behind.

"You?"

Ugh. "Nah… I don't date… er, mean, I have but… yeah, it's easier to be single." He liked the bodies though… all the bodies. It was the other stuff that made things fucking complicated and he didn't want any of that mess. "Shitty thing is my parents don't see it that way. All my siblings are married with kids n' I guess I'm my mom's last 'project' or whatever… but I moved so much in the Navy that it wasn't even worth it trying to keep up with a relationship when you know it'll only last a few fuckin' months n' then you're halfway around the world…" It was his turn to shrug then. "Had a thing before that but… you don't wanna hear about that…" Well, pfffft, maybe he did but Abel wasn't volunteering any more than he'd already said. Thankfully he wasn't that fuckin' high but still out of it enough to share more than he usually would've. "What're you in school for?" Yeah… little topic shift if Tony didn't ask any questions about his half a story.
PM
^
Anthony Bryant
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 02:49 PM
Newcomer
Kat

Tony finished his sandwich pretty quickly once he shut his mouth. Remembering the past bullshit with dudes he liked really fucked with him. Seriously, he didn’t wanna think too much on it. People sucked. "Nah… I don't date… er, mean, I have but… yeah, it's easier to be single." The mime’s shoulders shrugged, his fingers pushing the last of his cheese sandwich into his mouth. "Shitty thing is my parents don't see it that way. All my siblings are married with kids n' I guess I'm my mom's last 'project' or whatever… but I moved so much in the Navy that it wasn't even worth it trying to keep up with a relationship when you know it'll only last a few fuckin' months n' then you're halfway around the world…" huh...

Okay, dude was still talking. Guess it was time to clean up

"Had a thing before that but… you don't wanna hear about that…" Probably not. "Me ‘n my parents fought over school, but when they found out I was gay they kinda stopped caring about if I had a girlfirend or was gonna settle. Relationships ‘n me just kinda happen or they don't. Considering how much I get screwed over I thin they'd be happy if I just show that I c'n get through college. Life is fucked. Yeaah, that. "What're you in school for?" Tony tossed some soap on the pan, not really that into it. He didn’t even bother with a sponge, just rubbed it around with his fingers. ”Forestry, I guess? I mean, what I really want is to help preserve a place for the wildlife.” He really wanted this. So ... fucking.. bad. ” When I was a kid I wanted to run a home for abandoned pets. Let them live out their days all fucking happy ‘n shit. Then I realized that the kinda money it would take to do it was too much. Donations, sponsors, charity work... I just wanted to work with them. It kinda ruined my dream.” Fun fact.

Gawd, he still felt this lump in his stomach from thinking about relationships. He didn’t like it. Did he have to be bitter? Is that a thing?It was like the world was all ‘you hate people? here is another reason to hate people’ ”Sucks that your parents you to just follow the whole picket fence thing though. I mean, if you found a dude you liked would you even want kids? Would you adopt? “ Weird questions. Totally weird questions. ”I mean, I like my cat. That’s good enough for me. Sometimes he even pukes. Babies puke, he pukes. Not the same thing, but hey I get a part of the experience ‘n don’t have to clean a fucking diaper.”

--------------------
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 05:29 PM
Local
Ry

Relationships in general fucked with Abel. It was more so the idea of them than anything else but it all made him feel squirmy and uncomfortable. He didn't get why people were in such a rush to couple-up… mean, parents pretty much have the final word until you turn eighteen and then everyone wants to pair off and give that control straight to someone else. Abel wasn't much better, being that he'd found a career focused on giving orders but when quitting time came he could do what he wanted without having to worry about making someone unhappy. Want to flirt with that person? Fucking do it. Want to stay out all night drinking? Do it. Want to bring home sixteen dogs, two lizards, and a goldfish? Go for it! Freedom was god damned glorious!

Tony had opened up about his past boyfriends and Abel, more or less, danced around why he didn't bother with them. He wasn't lying but it wasn't the whole truth either. Moving around frequently was enough of a reason to avoid getting seriously committed as Abel's actually aversion to commitment was anyway, right? Sure as shit was. Tony didn't really need to know all that right now anyway. No offense or anything, that wasn't information he shared with anyone. Mean… the people he hooked up with on multiple occasions knew that he wasn't looking for anything serious but it wasn't like he followed that up with a reason. Nope, and that was just fine… he'd rather listen to Tony talk than delve into his own sordid past anyway.

"Me ‘n my parents fought over school, but when they found out I was gay they kinda stopped caring about if I had a girlfriend or was gonna settle. Relationships ‘n me just kinda happen or they don't. Considering how much I get screwed over I thin they'd be happy if I just show that I c'n get through college. Life is fucked." Life was fucked… he could second that sentiment but chose to ask about school instead while he watched Tony wash the pan. It took him a moment to remember his nearly finished sandwich, but the cheesy concoction was polished off while Tony carried on. "Forestry, I guess? I mean, what I really want is to help preserve a place for the wildlife. When I was a kid I wanted to run a home for abandoned pets. Let them live out their days all fucking happy ‘n shit. Then I realized that the kinda money it would take to do it was too much. Donations, sponsors, charity work... I just wanted to work with them. It kinda ruined my dream" Forestry, huh? Sounded… noble. "Rugged," or that? "I like it… mean, it's shitty it ruined your dream…" He was not at all in the right mindset to even try to formulate a plan for that but… food for thought.

"Sucks that your parents you to just follow the whole picket fence thing though. I mean, if you found a dude you liked would you even want kids? Would you adopt? I mean, I like my cat. That’s good enough for me. Sometimes he even pukes. Babies puke, he pukes. Not the same thing, but hey I get a part of the experience ‘n don’t have to clean a fucking diaper." Who'd have thought the mind that came up with 'burrito dick' had all that shit in there too… Tony had fuckin' insight, yo… or whatever. Abel blinked at the other for a second, the weight of the day finally outweighing the effects of the drugs. "Kids are great… " He said finally. "Better when they're someone else's though…" Pfffffffffffffft, Abel couldn't even commit to another adult, the idea of having his own kids was absolutely terrifying. No fuckin' thanks, he'd had that scare before. "Guess… if it ever got to that point though I'd probably ask my sister to surrogate. 'M pretty sure she'd do it in a heartbeat… Kinda cool thing about havin' a twin is that ya' pretty much do anything for each other." Plus the whole gene thing, but that was a way way way in the future thing, right?

"…right…" He suppressed a yawn. "Cats are better." His head gave a little wobble that was intended to be a nod and his train of thought shifted to the need for sleep. One second he was leaning against the counter and the next he was stumbling into his guest/caretaker because he'd somehow fucking forgotten his busted ass leg and tried to put weight on the damn thing. Heads up, Tony!
PM
^
Anthony Bryant
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 12:06 AM
Newcomer
Kat

People wanted so much from their kids. Mostly along the lines of making more kids. Some kids were STILL kids when they did it ‘n Tony was kinda starting to believe that even old people were still kids. Kids making kids making kids. "Kids are great… "[i]Total opinion there. [i] "Better when they're someone else's though…" Agreed. ”Yeah. Sometimes I work at my parent’s performance art studio ‘n they make me run the kid classes. I was working by 14 ‘n they wouldn’t let me teach older girls ‘cause they thought I’d check them out. Now they know I’m gay they don’t give a shit.” Yeah, Surprise! He liked dick. It kinda sucked he’d finished his sandwich already. Even as he cleaned up he was thinking about another.

Out of the corner of his eye he swore he saw Abel swaying a little.

"Guess… if it ever got to that point though I'd probably ask my sister to surrogate. 'M pretty sure she'd do it in a heartbeat… Kinda cool thing about havin' a twin is that ya' pretty much do anything for each other." He had a twin? Whatever, cats were better. Totally superior to babies. HE’d rather have an animal that took care of itself than a needy houseplant. "…right… Cats are better." The Mime hummed in agreement then started as the other man stumbled into him. Soap bubbles flew, but he caught him. ”Jeezus! Yeah, it was gonna be a weird week. ”Dude, you need to be careful.” He could remember almost taking a dive too… no wait… yeah he did. IT sucked. HE rolled ‘n then couldn’t’ get up again. Go him!”You okay?” Dumb question. ”Nevermind. Let’s get you to bed.” Right, easier said then done.

Tony looked around for the crutches for a long moment. ”Uh.. where did you put your stilts? I don’t think you want me carrying you up the stairs so we’ll have to do this a different way.” He already knew. It only took a little time to get the other man to the stairs. ”Okay. Sit on your ass ‘n then go up them backwards. Ill take the crutches up there for you. Take your time.” Where was he sleeping again? There was a guest room right? He’d look things up once he had this. ”Try not to bump anything. IT’s gonna make shit worse when you start feeling pain again.” Fun times for all. Can’t wait.

--------------------
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Dec 12 2017, 05:12 PM
Local
Ry

Kids were cool. Maybe they didn't exactly fit into the lifestyle of drinking and random hookups that Abel preferred but he had enough nieces and nephews that he could appreciate the little rugrats. Besides that, kids could easily match his level of energy and he enjoyed having someone, or someones, to run around with. Whatever… he knew they weren't for everyone and wasn't entirely interested in having any of his own so he sure as hell wasn't going to judge anyone for not wanting them. "Yeah. Sometimes I work at my parent's performance art studio 'n they make me run the kid classes. I was working by 14 'n they wouldn't let me teach the older girls 'cause they thought I'd check them out. Now they know I'm gay the don't give a shit." Performance art, huh? His head cocked to the side a bit, he hadn't expected that but he was putting a pin in that to answer Tony's question first.

Maria was the logical solution if he ended up with a guy and they decided they wanted kids… just, you know, IVF or whatever because however open he might be about sharing sex partners and all that shit he wasn't at all okay with the idea of anyone fucking his sister. Yeah, that was just too damn weird. But he wouldn't have to ask Maria for a cat and you can totally leave cats alone to go out drinking, right? Way easier and they didn't cry or need four outfit changes in the span of a fucking day… not like he really had time to process any of that before he found himself crashing into the other with an 'oof' "Jeezus!" Soap bubbles everywhere! "Dude, you need to be careful." Tony was a lot nicer than a meeting with the floor… muscles were fuckin' nice. "You okay?" Best not to answer that. Nope, he was busy with trying to get back on his good foot anyway. "Never mind. Let's get you to bed." "Mm." It was a half grumble but accepting nonetheless.

Stilts? Could he walk on stilts right now? …No, that wasn't what Tony meant but he had the carrying part right. Abel liked his independence… or whatever he could have of it with a busted leg. Getting up the stairs seemed more intimidating when he was actually in front of them but Tony's idea was solid as was his advice to avoid any bumping. "Great…" It didn't take terribly long for him to get turned around and situated on his ass. Good thing he had upper body strength, right? Triceps dips totally coming in handy now and if he hadn't been through an accident and doped up he'd have made short work of this but… fine, he'd go slow, not like he had a damn choice.

The landing was more of a bitch than he realized but he managed fine, hating that stupid cast more with every step. When he reached the top he slumped backward and stared up at the ceiling. "Fuck it… I'll stay here." Getting up just felt like too much work and at the moment and Spirits was already poking around for a spot she would be most comfortable beside him. "Guestroom… " he pointed lazily to the door on the right side of the hallway, the 'game' room was across from it on the left and a bathroom was between that and Abel's room at the other end of the hall… but he kinda figured that Tony would poke around once he was out anyway… That was fine, all the dangerous shit was stowed away anyway.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll