February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 20th
There are new ghosts AND Decision 3 is up.

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16th
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply
New Poll

Not A Drop to Drink, Tag: Aleksandra Petrova
Sabrina Harrison
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 03:27 PM
Local
Jaya

Morning time. Sabrina could never remember being much of a morning person, but she also never really hated it. When she was younger and hadn’t gone to public school, she enjoyed being home with her mother. Things were laid back. She was with her best friend, and she got to stay in her pajamas. It was a nice time. As an adult she spent a lot of time rushing around because of the start of the day. A fair number of her clients had told her that they hated mornings, and some of the kids were much grumpier in the morning. She didn’t blame the children though. Their sleep schedules really weren’t in their hands at three years old.

While Sabrina really wasn’t much for coffee, she did know that her employees were. They worked hard for her, and so occasionally she would go out and grab some snacks for them. She also went various places to get treats for her siblings, but they were still in school that Friday. She considered getting them something for when they were home from school. She could probably stand to get treats for her employees and for the kids at the day care, since the kids couldn’t drink coffee.

Sabrina parked her minivan out in front of Java Star. She’d known the owner for some time now. Really nice, really sweet woman. She had a son close in age to Sabrina’s siblings. Maybe ten months younger if Sabrina remembered correctly. Either way, he was a nice kid, and Sabrina’s siblings liked him too. Although Sabrina sometimes went by the Plum Street Bakery, she also went to Java Star because of her opinion on the owner. She was easily swayed by opinions on the ownership of a business. Just like she’d become a regular at Body Image because of her friendship with Billy, it became quite complicated when the ownership moved to a man that had bullied her in school. She still went, but no longer every Friday, as had been the case for years. It was a shame, but she also didn’t hate him as much as he might think.

She walked inside, walking up to the counter to see if Aleks was in.

[Outfit]

--------------------
So Far Away
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
Tracker - Demisexual – Day Care Owner - House
PM
^
Aleksandra Petrova
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 06:31 PM
Newcomer
RORA?!

Being a Friday, Aleks had found herself running around baking in the kitchen in the back. She was icing some fall themed cookies. There were roughly 100 set out before her each one individually hand iced. Each leaf and pumpkin and apple and each one was different. Aleks prided herself on everything they sold being special. No matter what people claimed she wanted everyone to know that everything is special. She wiped her hand with the back of her hand spreading some icing and flour on her cheek. Aleks was working hard to make her shop everything she'd ever dreamed of and more. So far she was on the right track and word of mouth was spreading quickly.

Finishing the last cookie she smiled with satisfaction and used a nearby towel to wipe her hands off. She picked up the tray and placed it on the rake to dry. After they dried they would be individually baged and put out for people to buy. Putting the icing away and cleaned up the area before checking in the small mirror above the sink to make sure there was nothing on her face. Smiling she walked out the door then smiled seeing Sabrina at the counter. "Hello Sabrina. What can we get for you today?"she asked from her place next to the barista taking the orders and such.

Aleks also prided herself on knowing alot of her regulars but Sabrina she considered her a friend. Waylen loved playing with her siblings so they often had 'playdates' so she thought of the girl standing before her as a friend. Though Aleks enjoyed making friends with all of her customers some were closer then others. Sabrina was one of these.

[Outfit]

--------------------
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

single || mother || CEO of java star coffee shops || accomplished author || twenty-eight
Java Star October Menu
Life Defined by Aleksandra Petrova
PM
^
Sabrina Harrison
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 09:27 PM
Local
Jaya

Sabrina wasn’t exactly difficult to make friends with. It might boggle the minds of people that she disliked, but she could actually be friendly. She might seem cold to most people, but she couldn’t actually function with a cold heart. She had to be around kids too much, but she certainly didn’t have the sort of patience for adults or deadbeats that other peers might. Maybe that was why she liked other business owners. She respected that the job was never done, and it took a lot of energy and love to make any business work. Even a lemonade stand took more effort than just showing up and smiling.

She didn’t like every small business owner, but if they could keep afloat, it earned brownie points. Aleksandra had a lot of brownie points. When she walked out and greeted Sabrina, the younger woman smiled back. “Hi Aleks. Um, just four coffees. Nice… round number I guess.” She only had two employees currently at her house, but another would be showing up, and she figured they might want a refill. Although it was mostly just going to go to whoever finished it first, and hopefully remain warm. She didn’t bother thinking about some sort of hot chocolate substitute for herself.

How’s your week been going?” Sabrina asked. She didn’t bother with smalltalk with strangers.

--------------------
So Far Away
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
PM
^
Aleksandra Petrova
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 09:54 PM
Newcomer
RORA?!

Smiling at her friend she knew what it felt like to be a business owner with a child. Although Sabrina was taking care of her siblings she was still related. The relationship the two had was business as well as friendly. Aleks had dropped off cookies or cupcakes during birthdays at her daycare and spoiled her and her employees with drinks as well. Some said Aleks was too nice. That they were surprised she made money at all with the free things she did but she thought of it as good business. She knew alot of people liked free things. So what if she gives away a crossiant with someone's coffee. That just helped them know she cared about her customers. Besides she always had more she could make. Aleks just ignored those nah sayers

Sabrina was far from being a nah sayer. Aleks smiled as she pulled four to go cups from the stack and wrote on them with her pen. She wrote not only the business name but also the drink short code. "Four is a nice round number. If you need anymore let me know and I'll drop some off at your place."she said before she got to work making the coffee for her. As she asked how her week had been going she grabbed the handled and cardboard carrier to place them in. Aleks shrugged lightly as she worked. "My week has actually been pretty good. Although one of my managers called in sick all week. Apparently they've caught the flu so I've had to fill in all week but that's alright. I'd rather them get to feeling better instead of coming in and getting everyone from employees to customers sick."she said as she pour two cups of coffee and put them in the carrier and prepped the second two.

Aleks glanced up at her as she worked. "What about your week? How's it been going?"she asked smiling as she went. Aleks enjoyed talking as she worked. She hated making people feel like they were being ignored. She was not that type of person.

--------------------

single || mother || CEO of java star coffee shops || accomplished author || twenty-eight
Java Star October Menu
PM
^
Sabrina Harrison
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 07:30 PM
Local
Jaya

It was easier for a business owner to make money with minor charity than it was for an individual person. People usually bought small packages or individual items, but businesses bought in bulk. They didn’t have a warehouse store in the immediate area, so Sabrina couldn’t just go down to a Cost Co or Sam’s club and get a hundred pack of toilet paper. She did order things with the grocery store so that she could get bulk orders, but it wasn’t all that much cheaper, if at all. She did appreciate that Aleks was generous, but she fully believed that if it was between Aleks giving away things and supporting Waylen, she would support her son. Any decisions that Aleks made were thus within her available budget.

Sabrina smiled at Aleks agreeing that it was a nice round number. It seemed best for everyone. She nodded but didn’t say anything immediately when Aleks offered to make a delivery if they needed more. She didn’t want to inconvenience the store owner at any point, although after a moment to consider it, she did add “I don’t want them getting totally coffee dependent. They’ll be more hyper than the kids if I set them up with a coffee IV.

Sabrina asked about Aleks’ week and was told about a reasonably uneventful week. Thus far life in a small town though. No births, no deaths, but an illness at the job. At least she didn’t come in sick. “Mmm. Yeah, getting sick is really… not great in most positons. It sucks if you’re a student because they tell you to stay home, but then penalize you for all the missed time. If you have kids, you can’t really afford to be sick, and you can’t afford to get them sick… but they usually get you sick,” she shrugged, “and of course no one wants to be sick. At least they aren’t getting you sick, yeah.

What about your week? How’s it been going?

Sabrina made an idle popping sound with her lips, looking thoughtful about her answer. “Just normal I guess. My siblings have this assignment where they have to read out loud for a half hour every day and… I’ve had to get some of my employees to listen for a bit after work, or have them read to teach other. Because I can help with homework, ideally as a group, but I can’t sit for a full two and a half hours every day just on one assignment. Nothing really memorable, just continuing to try to get used to the new school ear.” She shrugged, “I don’t think anything if even going on in my life besides taking care of them.” Which was actually a bit sad for her, but she wasn’t going to admit that.

--------------------
So Far Away
PM
^
Aleksandra Petrova
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 02:27 AM
Newcomer
RORA?!

Hearing Sabrina say the employees would be more hyper than the kids she laughed lightly. ”Well we wouldn’t want that though I’m sure they have their days where they wish for a coffee IV. But don’t we all.”she said as she cleaned the side of one of the cups just to make sure it was clean. ”But if you want some croissants or something don’t hesitate. We surprisingly enough haven’t been very busy today. Though, it’s probably because I have an extra person today.”she said smiling up at her friend. Aleks didn’t mind helping people out and making deliveries was always a nice way to get out of the shop for a little while. Placing the lid on the cup and sitting it on the counter she made sure it was completely on the cup before placing it in the carrier before moving on to another cup.

As she listened to Sabrina she nodded hearing her, ”I agree. When kids get sick that get in trouble for getting sick even when the school sent them home in the first place. When our kids are sick they then turn around and get us sick. If we’re lucky and we don’t get sick we still missed work to take care of them so we can get in trouble for missing work. But I am glad they aren’t getting the rest of the town sick. Then we’d really have a problem and I could get shut down as a health code violation and well we don’t need that.”she said as she poured the coffee into the last cup. She put the coffee pot back on the warmer and moved it to the counter.

Sitting it down she cleaned it with a swipe of the napkin and looked up at her at the mention of the assignment. ”I understand that. If you need another ear to listen then I don’t mind. Besides Waylen loves reading so I’m sure he’d also help as well. He likes listening to someone reading just as much as he loves reading. But I understand the whole getting used to the school year. I was getting use to having him around. Then I have to send him back to school. Oh well.”she said with a slight laugh at the thought of having her son around all the time. There may have been a tiny bit of sarcasm in her statement. But very little.

”We need a girl’s night then. Just to give you a bit of time away. Not that you don’t enjoy being with them but we all need alittle time away from the kiddos.”she said as she fumbled with the lid she was trying to grab. Subconsciously pulling 3 lids off at the same time and dropping 2 of them on the floor. She rolled her eyes at herself and placed the one she was still holding on the cup and made sure it was on there before placing it in the carrier. Sighing she bent down and picked up the lids and tossed them in the trash can under the counter shaking her head at her moment of clumsiness. ”Little buggers like to stick together.”

--------------------

Java Star October Menu
PM
^
Sabrina Harrison
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 01:18 PM
Local
Jaya

Aleks agreed that they wouldn’t want Sabrina’s employees to be more hyper than the kids there. “No, then I’d have to babysit them too.” And that would be a disaster. It had been a long time since Sabrina actually had to work on her own for a full day. She liked being able to rely on her employees. She liked them to not be in a caffeine time warp. Didn’t everyone need a coffee IV sometimes? Sabrina chuckled. “I prefer soda.

When Sabrina talked about people getting sick, she wasn’t expecting it to go quite as far as Aleksandra’s scenario. She nodded, looking impressed by the daunting scenario. “Yeah. Well a health code violation would definitely suck. And I guess you always have that person who just wants to get you in trouble for something. Looking for trouble.” In Sabrina’s case it was usually not the parent that she actually had to deal with. Oh, she’d been chewed out by one mother who insisted she should be able to pick up her kid. Except that she didn’t have custody of her kid, and Sabrina had an order that she couldn’t let the kid leave with anyone but her father. She preferred the screaming to the sitting in her car and snapping at other parents while they came to get their kids. In Aleks’ case it would probably be very different.

The reading assignment was great. Dustin needed the focused attention. She was pretty sure she knew why he in particular was having more of a problem in school right then. Joey had been reading the longest, and was in a higher competence range, just slightly. If it weren’t every day, for all of them, it would be so much easier to handle. Easier to schedule. Aleks offered to listen, and apparently Waylen might like to help too. Sabrina chuckled. “Maybe. I’m not sure you want to turn Java into a five day a week book club though. Although we are gaining a stunning collection of Arthur books,” Sabrina boasted with a smile.

Its definitely a weird transition to the school year… especially after you’ve been doing so much,” Sabrina agreed. Then there was the suggestion of a girl’s night. “Well, mass production is built to be interchangeable and I guess easily packaged right? Mmm… I mean, we could hang out if you want. I’m a pretty big homebody from everything. Used to go out and all, but… its really not worth the hassle usually. But it might be good.” She wasn’t trying to back out of the idea. She was far too straightforward to humor an idea just to be polite.

--------------------
So Far Away
PM
^
Aleksandra Petrova
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 01:23 AM
Newcomer
RORA?!

Nodding she laughed softly at the babysitting comment, ”Well then we wouldn’t want that to happen. You’d be doing all the work and that’s just unfair to you.”she explained as she worked. When the owner was doing the jobs of the people she hired for those potions then something was wrong. It’s understandable if they were sick and you needed coverage but that was a completely different story. Aleks smiled when Sabrina said she preferred soda and glanced up at her. ”Is it strange that I own a coffee shop but I’m honestly not a huge fan of coffee? I think it goes back to when I was pregnant with Waylen. I sometimes got sick from the smell. It was weird.”she said with a chuckle added.

Looking up at Sabrina she smiled and nodded, ”Sadly yes. Though most of it is because I have more business than they do or something of that nature. Competition is a horribly un-fun thing and it can ruin businesses but I do my best to avoid people that try to cause problems for me. Not every situation when sickness happens is like that. I can accommodate if the person comes into work sick. That way they don’t have to interact with customers. But that’s honestly off topic.”she said laughing at herself for the off topic conversation. Aleks did that sometimes though she wasn’t sure why or how.

Looking around her shop she thought for a moment about Sabrina’s unwitting idea. ”Actually that’s not a bad idea. We could easily set the shop up for a children’s book club. I mean I know you didn’t intend for that to be a suggestion but it’s a pretty amazing idea. Oh and we have a pretty amazing collection of Arthur books as well as a few others.”she said smiling at the idea that came from Sabrina’s suggestion. She could also start this little children’s book club. The library usually just did it either on the weekend or during the summer. She couldn’t remember. They hadn’t gone in so long. With so many students having the reading assignment having a children’s book club could be a great idea.

As she finished putting the last drink in the carrier she looked up and moved to the register since the cashier was cleaning the counter and some tables. Nodding in agreement she smiled, ”Well we get into the school scheduling but then when summer comes we want them to go back because we can do more with them in school.”she said smiling as she putting the drinks in the cash register. ”You total is $4.28.”she said as she finished putting the information into the register and moved the carrier to be next to the register.

Glancing up she nodded then took in a breath and smiled. ”Or we can have a girl’s night in and let the kids have a sleepover or something. Waylen has been wanted to do that a lot. I could bring something over and we can hang out at your house after the kids go to bed.”she said smiling up at her friend. Sabrina had been doing so much for her siblings and her work lately that Aleks knew she needed some time away from that or at least time with another adult that she didn’t employ.

--------------------

Java Star October Menu
PM
^
Sabrina Harrison
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 02:46 PM
Local
Jaya

Aleksandra agreed that it would be unfair for Sabrina to have to do all the work and babysit her employees. “Oh yeah. I’m not making any plans to try.” She didn’t need any of that. She had so little patience for adults that were being immature it was not good. If she could manage everything she did, they could manage to not mess it up. She wasn’t asking for a miracle. Was it strange that Aleks owned a coffee shop but wasn’t a huge fan of coffee? Sabrina laughed, “Yes. That would be like me not liking children. I can’t say I was like… a super fan of kids before, but I’m pretty fond of them by now. And I liked my siblings and some kids before.” Apparently the coffee smell made her sick when she was pregnant, and she hadn’t really moved past that. It was still kind of amusing.

People looking for trouble sucked. Aleks went the route of citing competition, but Sabrina figured there were also a lot of people that were just nasty. They just had nothing better to do than be the world’s judge. Sabrina made a small agreeable noise after Aleks’ commented ended in saying that was off topic. Sabrina then laughed when Aleks apparently went running with the idea of turning the shop into a little book club for the kids. Arthur was just one that fit the reading level. They had others, but you had to get several books when you were managing that many kids, even if they could read the same book as their sibling. Some of them were fine with it, and some started to feel they needed their own new books. That wasn’t ideal.

Hey, if you want to set that up, I’ll definitely bring my siblings over. That would be really nice.” Sabrina chuckled again at the idea of being able to do more once kids were back in school. “Well I always have someone else’s kid hanging around, so there’s never a full summer break for me.” She did take actual vacations sometimes and travel a bit with her siblings, but there was never a time when she wasn’t watching kids. There had been that one vacation with Ryan but… its was definitely an outlier.

When told the total, Sabrina pulled out cash to pay Aleks. There was an idea of hanging out at Sabrina’s house for a sleepover. “sure we could do that.” Adding one more kid really didn’t put a lot of pressure on Sabrina. Of course they would be extra enthusiastic, but Aleks would be there to help. “Probably on a Friday night… or a Sunday night.” Sabrina did take her siblings to Church on Sundays, but she often had plans on Friday night. So either had a perk and both had a downside. “What works better for you?

--------------------
So Far Away
PM
^
Aleksandra Petrova
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 11:37 PM
Newcomer
RORA?!

Nodding she smiled at her friend knowing she didn’t need to be doing all the work. Aleks knew firsthand how hard it was to run a business and to run it all by yourself just wasn’t something she ever wanted to experience. She knew that people appreciated when people brought them treats or drinks so she was sure Sabrina’s employees wouldn’t be falling asleep anytime soon. Aleks laughed softly at the comparison between the two. ”People are always surprised to find I’m not a huge fan of coffee. I suppose I’m just a living irony.”she said smiling at the memory of being pregnant and getting nauseous from the smell of coffee and ever since she just couldn’t drink normal coffee without something else with a stronger smell in it. She shrugged at the thought of that.

Aleks nodded and smiled, ”I think it’d be fun. Ever since I became an ’accomplished author’ I’ve had people sending me books and things to read and look at. It’s so weird. But we have a small children’s library of books. Despite going to the library all the time we have so many things he’s read so I’ll bring the books as well. Maybe set up a little kid’s corner over there with a little shelf where kids can read while parents are here or take a book bring a book kind of thing. I think that would be a nice little something.”she said already planning out what it would look like in her head. Hearing her talk about the summer she tilted her head frowning. ”You guys deserve a vacation though. You’re always working and being an amazing sister.”she said as she took the money from Sabrina and entered the information in the register.

”Yeah, just let me know when you’d like to do it. Waylen will be so excited.”she said then smiled because she loved hanging out with her friends but she knew with kids around it wasn’t as easy as some made it seem. ”Sounds good to me.”she told her then thought for a moment as she collected her change from the till and then turned to her. ”Hmm…well Friday would probably be best. If you’d like I can take them all for a bit on Saturday so you can have some time to yourself. I wouldn’t mind.”she said smiling up at her friend. ”72 cents is your change.”

--------------------

Java Star October Menu
PM
^
Sabrina Harrison
 Posted: Oct 2 2017, 02:10 AM
Local
Jaya

Sabrina smiled, “I suppose I’m just a living irony.

Well, you’re a nice irony, so its alright by me,” she said. Aleksandra might not be the most intensely exciting person, but that made her more likeable to Sabrina. She was a really nice woman, and Sabrina wasn’t looking for people to be hyped on coffee or exactly what their job might imply. She’d known of some really irresponsible cops, and they kind of needed to not be an oxymoron. Some people would say it was redundant, but Sabrina had all but zero patience for people that disliked the cops. She disliked criminals, and idiots, and tried not to dislike anyone just for their profession. She’d probably had more experience with the police than anyone she’d met that didn’t like them anyone.

Aleks talked about setting up a corner for the children’s book club. It sounded very cool. “So when would you want to have this book club? During the week in the evening? Anytime Monday through Wednesday I guess is better on our end.” It would be most helpful if it were every night, of course, but that was a bit restriction. Even for Sabrina that was asking a lot. She had a couple of things that actually fit into their evening schedule. Although with the start of the school year some things weren’t into gear yet. She was grateful for not having to deal with everything yet.

I could help you decorate if you like.” Sabrina did really like decorating. Especially if she got to paint anything. Her living room could attest to that. “Mmm… vacation is hard,” Sabrina replied when Aleks said that she deserved one. The only way that Sabrina could go and do anything was if she got someone else to watch her siblings. Few people were willing or reliable enough for that. She’d had to get her uncle to come to the state just to watch them the time she’d actually went away with her ex. He was more of a father than her own, by far. Even if he’d only had to fill any sort of support role since her parents had been taken from the picture. She did appreciate any time he helped, even if he’d insisted she needed to split up her siblings when she’d bee seventeen. He meant well.

Aleks gave Sabrina change, which the younger girl put in her pocket. “Okay, Friday is good. I wouldn’t want you to have to watch them all on Saturday, but we can talk about that Friday… uh, anytime after five is good to come over. Just so I know everything is cleared up from the work day. You can text me if something comes up between now and then, right?” Sabrina suggested, ready to leave with her order if things were otherwise settled. Although she wasn’t running away.

--------------------
So Far Away
PM
^
Aleksandra Petrova
 Posted: Oct 2 2017, 02:39 AM
Newcomer
RORA?!

Aleks nodded hearing Sabrina say it was alright by her. That made her happy. Sadly he had been judged by so many people for so many different reasons and Sabrina had never been one of them. She was happy to have a friend in Sabrina. She’d had many friends over the last few years. Some have come and gone and some have been around the entire time but none were like Sabrina and it made her happy to have her as a friend even if it was a recent thing. When the discussion turned to the book club once more she tilted it. ”Well perhaps Tuesday and Thursday for now and go from there. That way if people cant come at the beginning of the week they can come near the end.”she said smiling and nodded at the mention of her helping decorate. ”That’d be great. I’d love the help. If you have any idea let me know and we can sketch out a plan.”she said happily at this little idea. It was actually very exciting and she couldn’t wait to do it.

Aleks shook her head. ”Vacation is hard.” Laughing softly she shrugged. ”It is but still. It has it’s perks.”she said smiling at her friend and took in a breath as she stood there. Nodding she smiled, ”Sure after five is good. I’ll text you if plans change. I hope you have a good day at work.”she said smiling not wanting to keep her any longer then she already had. ”Hopefully you don’t end up babysitting them instead. If so just say you’re cutting off their coffee IVs for a while.”she joked with a wave. Not that she was rushing her off but she knew Sabrina was a very busy young woman.

--------------------

Java Star October Menu
PM
^
Sabrina Harrison
 Posted: Oct 2 2017, 03:03 AM
Local
Jaya

Sabrina could use more friends. More peers that she liked, and that liked her. Anyone that didn’t work for her, or pay her for services, usually left her alone. She did like to talk to people at the tattoo shop but since it had changed in ownership her visitation had definitely decreased. She was there approximately once a month instead of once a week. Sometimes a bit more. She didn’t go a full month without dropping by, but she was always happier when the owner was not in. At least when he wasn’t in the front of the shop. He somehow held it against her that she’d said she couldn’t just let him be a tattoo artist when she’d been running the shop. If he got permission from the then owner, fine, but she wasn’t signing off on any major changes in his absence. Somehow that was a big slight, and somehow he was the peer she saw most often. Barely a peer. Oh well, the point, other than that she supposed he wasn’t as bad anymore, was really just that she appreciated people that she got along with. They were great. She could always use more of them.

Let Aleks know and they could sketch out a plan. Sabrina beamed at the mere use of the word “sketch.” As if that somehow changed something. It could even just be a figure of speech but she didn’t care. She was enthused. Tuesday and Thursday. Thursday would be a problem later on, but for now it worked.

Sounds good to me. We’ll talk more about it on Friday then.” Vacation was hard but it had its perks, “True,” Sabrina said, not dwelling. It had its perks, but so did winning the lottery. That didn’t mean it was actually a viable option for Sabrina. And winning the lottery was about as likely too. She’d won like fifteen dollars on a scratchers ticket someone felt the need to give her once. And she’d gone on one vacation without her siblings. So… about even odds truly.

They’d text if plans changed. No coffee IVs. Sabrina laughed. “Alright, thanks. Have a good day Aleks, I’ll talk to you later.” She carried everything out to her car and got in quickly. She wanted to get back, but mostly she was just moving faster because she was in a better, more awake, mood. Even without drinking coffee.

[Thread End]
[Post 800]

--------------------
So Far Away
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll