PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

August 8th
The Activity Check is over!

August 1st
Activity Check Time!

July 29th
July Announcements!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

Good Drinks, Better Company, Tag: Anastasia Romanos
Esmeralda Garcia
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 08:26 PM
Stranger
Shade

Mera was off from work that night, and thought about spending a quiet evening at home with her Beagle, Marco. However, she then remembered she had to pick a few groceries if she was going to have anything that resembled dinner. She had a friend who lived at the apartment complex watch her little puppy, which the friend was happy to do. She had just left the market and saw the small bar on Main Street. Suddenly, she was in the mood for a drink. She didn't want to get drunk, but felt one drink wouldn't hurt. Mera was one of those people who could enjoy a tasty drink for the taste and not for the buzz. She often had that one glass of wine at dinner and no more.

"Hey Sherry," she said when her friend answered the phone. "Could you stay with Marco a little while longer? I should be home in about an hour. Thanks, babe."

Mera stepped into the bar and a bartender approached her and gave Mera a big smile. Given her beauty and her profession, she was used to that.

"I'll have a Dark n' Stormy please, but with Ginger Ale instead of Ginger Beer, thanks," she said. She then snagged a bowl of peanuts and snacked on a few as she awaited her drink.
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Jul 19 2018, 07:53 PM
Newcomer
Nat

You can dance
Anastasia was grateful to have the evening off. Thankfully, someone took her shift and decided to be nice to her this time. It wasn’t that she wouldn’t get nights off, but she was grateful for that. It was on a rare occasion that she had. She was probably one of the other main bakers including Lenny and a few other random people that she knew that came in locally. Not many worked at the bakery, so it was officially slow on some nights which was nice because weeknights were hardly busy anyway. The weekends were the ones that mattered the most.

Tonight, was perfect to escape into a world of the unknown of the town. Ana was heading to the Old Rose Tavern for a bit of exploring and possible listening to karaoke and people singing. Usually, the music was good but sometimes it was bad. As she tossed her bag in the car she was off to the town and headed to find a good parking spot. It didn’t take her long since her complex was a few blocks away from the place. It wasn’t a bad location. Finding the spot, she arrived and grabbed her purse as she made her way inside. Spotting a brunette nearby at the bar, she overheard her say, ‘I'll have a Dark n' Stormy please, but with Ginger Ale instead of Ginger Beer, thanks,’ she was one brave girl to drink the beer here.

“Wow, you are brave to drink that from this place. I don’t usually drink beer, but I know its strong…at least that ginger beer,” she smiled at her and plopped a spot down on one of the stools beside her.

Outfit | her cute outfit! <3

For inspiration
PM
^
Esmeralda Garcia
 Posted: Jul 20 2018, 06:33 PM
Stranger
Shade

Mera turned when she heard someone speak to her. She then raised her eyebrow when she saw the woman was incredibly gorgeous. Well, the night just got better. Apparently, this lovely lady wanted to spark a convo. Mera wondered where she had seen the woman before. She sort of looked familiar.

Mera chuckled about the ginger beer.

"I just find ginger beer disgusting," she said. "Rum and Ginger Ale is good though. Normally I get a whiskey sour or your standard rum and cola, but a pseudo Dark N' Stormy sounded fun tonight."

She got her drink and took a sip. She then looked at the bartender.

"Put whatever she's having on my tab," she said. Hey, she had the money, and it had been a while since she had bought a beautiful woman a drink. She then turned back to the woman. "My name's Mera. I'm a bit new in town, so I don't know a lot of people. However, I'm guessing that a stunning woman like yourself has an equally beautiful name." Mera didn't hold back on the flirting. She didn't force herself on anyone, but she still let people know what she though of them, especially if they were hot.
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Aug 3 2018, 06:27 PM
Newcomer
Nat

You can dance
Anastasia just smiled back at the girl as she knew she was going to start talking to her anyway. It was a habit of hers that she tended to talk to random people. She was cute too. The way the girl was so forward kind of reminded her of her. She looked up at her and saluted, “Aww thanks…..that’s sweet of you. I’m Ana,” she added as her hands relaxed on the counter. The bar wasn’t so crowded tonight, as she knew it would be more intimate and quiet. They still had music playing in the background which was the big juke box playing in the back next to the bar.

“No wonder I’ve never seen you around. You sure like to say nice things to people you’ve never met,” she giggled as she blushed and told the bartender what she wanted to drink. “Malibu Rum and Coke please, thanks….” Ana told them as she didn’t want to drink too much as she figured she could at least drink with her too. That line was so cheesy of hers that she didn’t know what to say back to her. She at least admired the way she flirted back.

For inspiration
PM
^
Esmeralda Garcia
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 06:09 PM
Stranger
Shade

Mera was suddenly very glad that she had come into the bar. She was now chatting with the hottest woman she had seen since moving to town. The woman seemed cool with her compliments, but she would try not to go TOO far with them and scare her away.

"I knew it," she said. "I've always loved Ana. It definitely suits you."

Mera shrugged about saying nice things to people she's never met.

"Well, that's actually part of my job," she said. "I'm an exotic dancer at Stiletto's, and we get good tips with the compliments. However, you are getting them for free and rightfully so. And as you can tell by me blatantly giving away my job, I don't hold a lot back."

Mera then smiled as Ana ordered her drink.

"Oooh, very nice choice," she said. "A rum girl too, I see." Mera decided to go for it, and moved a bit closer. "You good with a bit of company while you drink? Since I moved here, I usually end up grabbing a drink before I leave work or I find myself making some cocktails at home and chilling with my puppy. This would be a nice change."
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Aug 11 2018, 08:04 PM
Newcomer
Nat

You can dance
“Oh I see…..you definitely have the body for it….” that was lame, and she couldn’t blame herself for that because it had been months since she flirted with someone that was out of her range. The rum would taste good right now that was for sure since it was a semi warm evening. “Sure….that would be really nice…Oh wow…..” Ana lifted her chin up on the palm of her hand as she focused more on the girl and the conversation. She was interested in getting to know more people in this town. She decided to flip through the menu and ease up on the drinks for now, so she could focus.

It was hard not to stare at her since she was right in front of her face and wearing a beautiful outfit. In the meantime, she just kept her eyes on the menu and every one in a while would stare into her eyes. “You know…..you shouldn’t be telling people that you work at Stiletto’s…….I mean don’t tell any men that…..they would just chomp you up. You are beautiful you know that?” she flirted with her and liked the way how sweet she was just randomly coming in to talk to her like Ana had too. “How is life at Stiletto’s? I haven’t been there in a while…..” with a simple grin she got the drink in her hand and took a few sips.

“Thanks……Yea…I don’t want to drink too much if I am talking to someone like you…..I need to pay attention,” there she went being lame again. Jesus, she could not flirt if she had the chance too.

For inspiration
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply