February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

July 8th
The Activity Check is over!

July 7th
The 5th Annual Charity Ball and

The Bachelor Auction!!

July 3rd
Lochland AM is on the Air!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

Riva's Distracted, Partial Absence
Riva
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 11:58 PM
Riva

First off guys I want to apologize if it feels like I've been ignoring any of you- it is not my intention.

Let me give you a run down of my life right now.

I am a stay at home mom of two boys ages four and under. The oldest is testing his limits and the youngest is potty training. Both are fearless and fighting for bubble space and mom's attention.

I draft blueprints, meaning after the Architect has drawn out the houses, buildings, apartment complexes, they send them to me and I put all the final details into the plans, be it post tension cable, rebar, or what have you.

I also do freelance whateverthefuckyouneed that is creative stuff. Right now I've been slotted to two two very large projects for my local church.

My Aunt Jennifer was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and after being in the hospital for 13 consecutive days, coming home for four, she was taken back to the ER tonight with further complications and infections.

My Aunt Robbie was diagnosed with Colon cancer a few days after my Jennifer's diagnosis. She was rushed to the ER earlier in the day today.

My mother, who is the middle sister of both of my aunts, is like the sticky stuff that keeps this family together. She is also the person who watches my boys when she isn't working, but she is being pulled between both her sisters very much needing her right now. I've been going without a 'kid break' for several weeks now and have been working around it because...well... family. My mom has much on her plate and I don't expect her to watch my kids while that is going on.

So right now I need to not only be there for my mother, her sisters, their husbands and children, but also my family. I need to focus on my jobs of being a mother with two kids hanging off my hips while I conquer all this and bootstomp it all into the ground.

Ya'll can still reach me on my Skype and Discord, or PM me here. I can't guarantee I'll respond-- mostly because my mental limits are being tested. I'm running on roughly two hours of sleep for every twenty four that I've been awake or something like that. Basically Coffee and Caffeine is currently replacing my blood and I'm definitely on that mom diet of 'Eat what I can when I can'.

Heck, guys, if I get a bit of down time I might even crank out a post or two because trust me, I still love Rp, still love you guys, and still want to continue my threads.

But right now I'm lucky to get two hours of shut eye and not run my SUV off into the eight billion caution cones of my life. So if anyone wants to discontinue any threads they have with me, I'm totally not offended by it, or if you'd like to discuss a 'ending' and get the thread 'wrapped up' I'm good with that too.

Uhh... I think that's it.

I hope that's it.

So thanks for being understanding. : )

It's like... all my chickens are out of the pen and currently raving somewhere they shouldn't be. I need to go collect them all to get a bottle. < /sanity>

--------------------
PM
^
Jaya
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 02:50 AM
Head Moderator
Jaya

You continue to be effectively a superhero with all the things you do and juggle. Take your time and don't burn yourself out any more than life already is. Good luck Riva

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Mara
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 07:54 PM
Mara

No worries! You do you!
And I'll keep your family in my prayers. smile.gif

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply