February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 16st
There are new ghosts AND Decision 3 is up.

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16st
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

whiskey wishes, Tag: Luca Barzetti
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 12:25 AM
Townie
Jaya

If it was boring that Uriah hadn’t committed the crime of vandalism, fine. He was actually pretty happy not committing lots of crimes. Recreational drug use and giving alcohol to a minor were the only crimes he could think that he’d committed. Apparently some people found that it was boring to drink once it was officially legal. Uriah did not have that issue. He’d never had alcohol as a minor. It probably helped that his mother had been a good influence on him, and also that going to college at sixteen meant everyone was paying even more attention to him.

Uriah said that he didn’t really care about being insulted. Specifically he didn’t care if he got called stupid. Even with his deluded brain, he knew that he was not stupid. Some insults might stick. He knew some were more accurate than others, and he liked to think that he was aware of what was actually true, and what was just something to say. However, at the assertion that nothing could get to him, or at least no name calling, he shrugged. He looked so responsive right now. “Things get to me… name calling? Nothing I can think of, but maybe something.” He was going to go on, but he remembered how it had already been cited that he rambled, in this exact conversation. So he bit his tongue.

Defeated? That was one opinion. Tolerating. Far, far to lenient, but he’d been defeated, and this didn’t feel like that. This felt like something to do. It was like that with Jakk. The guy Luca didn’t like, right? Certainly not the one he was pining after. He might not appreciate the use of that word. Might seem too emotional, too vulnerable, to normal. Except he had some hints of normalcy inside his volcano. Uriah knew better than to stoke the flames though.

Uriah winced a bit at Luca repeating the name back to him. Yes, that was his name, now if Luca could just not carry it around with him, that would be lovely. “I don’t think I’ve met a Jeremy’ in a very long time.

Good to hear,” Uriah said. Why? Because he absolutely did not want them mingling. He couldn’t even guess how it would go. Luca owed him nothing. Luca didn’t even like him. So what would he do? Embarrass Uriah, probably. Would he say he knew things? Would he just be rude? It really didn’t matter what he did, but anything that gave Jeremy a hint that Uriah had been talking about him was going to come back to haunt Uriah. He didn’t need it. He hadn’t had any incidents in… two years? It was great. He’d love to keep things civil. Keep them silent.

Luca’s relief came, and Luca stretched. Uriah watched his shirt ride up because he was drunk and there wasn’t anywhere more interesting for his eyes to go. Odd thoughts crossed his mind and he leaned back with a sigh. He closed his eyes for a second, and then regretted it when the room started moving again.

Ya wanna ride home? Damn. I think I left my cigarettes in the car.

What? A ride home? As opposed to calling a cab… another stupid decision. “Yeah, sure,” He held onto the bar while he waited to see which way Luca was going. He could walk. Might be a bit clumsy, but he was used to being clumsy. If he walked slowly, he’d probably be fine. Or end up not realizing he was standing still. He didn’t want to do that. He was just going to follow Luca at a speed that did not involve running into him. Very important.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
Tracker - Bisexual- Published Poet - House
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 01:03 AM
Newcomer
Nicole

There were worse things that Luca could have done with his time, worst sins and crimes that he could have committed. He'd already done enough with his previous life of prostitution, drugs, and alcohol, as well as his current life of still doing the drugs and drinking. Not to mention that time years ago when he'd gotten drunk with a minor. Okay. so the kid hadn't been a minor. But nineteen was still too young for that student to be drinking with Luca in the Italian's old beat up trailer.

Uriah was different. He didn't entertain Luca in the way that he should have. There was nothing violent or edgy or really outstanding about the guy. What got the bartender was the poet's lack of reaction to so much. No words or actions could really stir him, it seemed. “Things get to me… name calling? Nothing I can think of, but maybe something.” Luca could only shake his head at that.

He had caught Uriah's eyes wandering to bit of skin he showed, something that only caused him to smirk in a devious manner. "Like what ya see?" In a matter of moments, he was by Uriah's side, pulling up his shirt on purpose this time. It was only an inch or two, but it was enough to show off a bit of that olive skinned body, just enough to reveal a bit of belly. "Lotsa people had their mouths on this, y'know." This was followed by a laugh. Yeah, he'd admit to being a slut but only just to see what Uriah thought of it.

Lowering his shirt back down, he offered a ride and simply nodded when it was accepted. Watching Uriah try to hold on to the bar made him realize that maybe the guy was a bit more drunk than either of them realized. "I don't think you'll be okay to walk." Thinking it over for a moment, he offered his arm. "You can hold onto my arm. I don't want you fallin' and then I've gotta call an ambulance." That was not something he was looking forward to, at all.

--------------------

I don't wanna change the world
I just wanna leave it colder

XXProfile -- Thread Tracker -- PlotterXX
PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 03:34 AM
Townie
Jaya

It was not Uriah’s fault that he was drunk. He was wholly complicit in the event, but it was Luca who was paying for the drinks and pushing them toward Uriah. What entertained Luca, or whatever the word was, was not what it should. It was the lack of anything that apparently kept his interest. Uriah was, for a sensitive guy, perhaps he had a thick shell. Maybe not thick, but sturdy, and with holes. You just had to know where to hit him, but some places really didn’t penetrate.

Since it was not entirely Uriah’s fault that he was drunk, it was also not so much his fault that his eyes moved anywhere on Luca. His face when he talked, his hands when he grabbed at Uriah, his abdomen when he stretched in the slightly too short shirt. He could not even joke that it was intentional, if that had been something Uriah joked about. There was movement, and nothing sexual about Uriah’s eyes wandering. His focus was surely not that acute at present. He did not expect a reaction.

Like what ya see?

Sure. Luca was attractive. It was still the alcohol that caused his eyes to link. And suddenly Luca was at his side, his shirt up more. Why? Why?! “Lotsa people had their mouths on this, y’know.

Uriah coughed. He would have blushed, but he was already slightly flushed from alcohol, and his body’s response time was not that good. His stupid mind went to imagining what Luca said, and fortunately he stopped before Luca actually put his shirt down. Why did people get a kick out of making Uriah squirm? He wasn’t an exhibit in the zoo. Really. They didn’t have to poke the glass. It was fine.

I forget where having your mouth on someone’s abdomen is a really common act,” Uriah said. Did that even make sense? It probably didn’t. His whole point was that the exposed skin wasn’t actually very sexual. Moving upward was one thing, moving downward was definitely something. But right there? Huh… or he could have meant his body in general. That would make more sense. “You needn’t lighten my burden of ignorance.” Big words. Easier to try to make his point. Luca’s shirt was down, that was good. Well… yeah, it was good. He couldn’t exactly enjoy the view when he was being scrutinized, after all.

Luca offered his arm, saying he didn’t think Uriah was okay to walk. “I would have called a cab.” No. No, he meant walk outside. “I can walk outside.” He put a hand on Luca’s arm though, sure. He heard the word “ambulance” and decided he was perfectly happy taking the help. He didn’t want hurt, but more important, he didn’t want to be a burden. Maybe that was the wrong order of priorities, but it was how Uriah was. He didn’t cling on, just gripped with his hand. It wasn’t so bad, considering he was a fair bit taller than Luca. He walked a little slow, but he wasn’t standing still because he actually had Luca to measure against.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 10:37 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

It was interesting to finally see a reaction from Uriah. Perhaps it wasn't as grand as Luca would have liked it to be but it was different. It was something. “I forget where having your mouth on someone’s abdomen is a really common act. You needn’t lighten my burden of ignorance.” Luca let out a laugh, a sound that was actually hearty and real. Uriah's words, especially spoken drunk, were really funny to him.

Now that accomplished a reaction, all he had to do was get the poet home in one piece. “I would have called a cab. I can walk outside.” The Italian just shook his head. "I got ya drunk, I'll take ya home. I s'pose that's the least I could do, not that I feel obligated or anything." The muscles of Luca's arm flexed and tightened a bit under the feeling of Uriah's hand. "I don't want ya fallin' on your face or gettin' lost and fuckin' fallin' over into a ditch or somethin' and lyin' there till mornin' 'cause you're too shitfaced to function. You've got that kinda grace and skill, Uriah."

He started leading the other man towards the door. "By the way, I don't much like bein' touched so only grab where I say to grab. No where else." There was quite the edge to his voice now, a warning that his words had better be heeded or else. "And don't go lettin' go of me too early 'cause I said that. I don't wanna have to try to pull your ass up off the ground. That'd involve more personal contact than what I'm tolerant of."

Once they were outside, he gestured towards his car, not that Uriah wouldn't have recognized it from before. "Also, just so ya know, someone's mouth on your abdomen is far from a common act. It's pretty damned sinful. You oughta know that." He paused then, something occurring to him. His head tilted to the side, regarding Uriah thoughtfully. "Say, you're not a virgin, are ya?" The bartender couldn't decide which answer would surprise him. Maybe all of them, seeing as he figured Uriah probably couldn't just answer him with a simple yes or no.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Yesterday at 03:58 pm
Townie
Jaya

Uriah could be persuaded to react more, but he was drunk and his reactions were not normal. It was because Luca was so generally abrasive and antagonistic that Uriah reacted less. You knew when you were put on a stage, and you didn’t act casually. He fell into a sort of historic step when pushed. Knew he was just being put under the microscope for a response, and so he didn’t give as much. He didn’t have something against Luca, but his automatic gear shift was slower than Luca seemed to want.

Apparently Luca was taking Uriah home because he’d gotten him drunk. That seemed like a somewhat fair exchange. Uriah’s liver paid, but it would be just fine. His night had not suffered for it, and his wallet was certainly better off than if he’d tried to do this himself. It was the least he could do, not that he felt obligated. “You don’t need to tell me you don’t feel obligated,” Uriah said, needlessly. Luca wasn’t responsible for Uriah. Sure. They agreed. Uriah was a grown man, he could be responsible for himself and where he ended up. Luca was not responsible for that, Luca was not fond of him. They weren’t friends. It was like saying “I’m tolerating you, but I don’t like you.” Okay? Was there some sort of confusion there?

Uriah had the kind of grace and skill to fall and crack his head open. “Maybe… but I’d end up at home.” Eventually… Maybe not tonight. Eventually. If not, it wasn’t Luca’s fault. Or… wait, what? Why did Luca even care? Did he just not want the liability for work, or was he actually just being nice? It seemed like an odd combination of sentiments. Next came the thing that was almost like a thread. Almost like a threat to not let go of Luca, just because he didn’t like being touched. Seemed like an odd thing for a man talking about mouths on him, but each person liked what they liked. More importantly, he offered his arm, and Uriah hadn’t done anything besides take it… Apparently picking Uriah up if he fell would be more than Luca wanted, but it seemed he was still willing to do it if the situation came up. “Do I seem like I’m going to fall all over you?

Also, just so ya know, someone’s mouth on your abdomen is far from a common act. Its pretty damned sinful. You oughta know that.

Uriah made a minor grumbling noise, not agreeable or otherwise, just a noise, “I’d get below or above that… not really the abdomen though.

Say, you’re not a virgin, are ya?

Uriah kept walking on autopilot at Luca’s pace, hardly aware that Luca was looking at him. “What part of sleeping with other people while my ex slept with other people sounded like I’m a virgin?” Really. What part? Any part? No part? Did he act like a virgin? He wasn’t skittish about sex, whatever his personality. He was much more skittish about just being hit. Jeremy definitely didn’t start sleeping with other people because he couldn’t, or didn’t sleep with Uriah. He just… got bored? It didn’t really matter. “No, definitely not a virgin.” He could probably come up with a number of people he’d slept with, but it was high enough he didn’t have it readily available. Definitely higher than zero.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Yesterday at 11:43 pm
Newcomer
Nicole

Luca's mind worked in weird, mysterious, and often conflicting ways. Sometimes even he didn't understand himself. His motives were his own, though, and he had his reasons for wanting to see Uriah safely home. Some of it was liability, not wanting to see a patron get lost or hurt, especially one that he'd pretty much purposely gotten drunk for his own entertainment. Some of it...well...maybe he was repaying Uriah back from before. That wasn't likely. He was a bit too selfish for that. Yeah, he didn't want to lose his job and that was reason enough.

“Do I seem like I’m going to fall all over you?” By now, they had reached Luca's car, give or take a few footsteps. He pulled Uriah's hand off of him then opened the door and narrowed at his eyes at the poet. "Cocky, aren't we?" There was both amusement and a bit of irritation in his voice. "Maybe ya haven't fallen yet while you're drunk but if ya aren't a naturally graceful person, ya ain't gonna be like that when you're all drunk off your ass either. Now get the fuck in. Put your seat belt on and then close the damn door." Uriah probably didn't need all of that instruction but Luca was going to give it to him anyway.

He walked around to the driver's side, getting in and slamming his door shut before pulling his seat belt across himself. “I’d get below or above that… not really the abdomen though.” Putting the key into the ignition, he turned on the car and then lowered his window. "Ya gotta naughty mouth there, Uriah. Betcha aren't so sweet with it when you've got someone naked, eh?" Go on. Push him further. The feisty Italian always had plenty to say.

“What part of sleeping with other people while my ex slept with other people sounded like I’m a virgin? No, definitely not a virgin.” His gaze turned to the other man. That nasty temper of his was flaming up again and he had to hold himself back from biting too much at Uriah. Instead, he gripped the steering wheel. "Ya just can't give a simple answer, can ya?" He began putting the car into reverse and moving the vehicle out of the parking spot. "Shame I can't hit you. I'd think we'd both have a little fun with that."' And holy shit, did he just say that out loud? Goddamn, now Luca knew that he really needed a good fight. He had to get these urges out of his system before he ended up clobbering the wrong person. Uriah didn't really to deserve to be on this end of the Italian's mood swings.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Today at 12:14 am
Townie
Jaya

Luca could verbally push Uriah around, and Uriah had enough to say to get himself in trouble. Maybe this was the sort of apathy that got him in more trouble with Jeremy. Maybe he just wasn’t as afraid of the backlash. He rarely thought back to details from that time.

Luca asked Uriah if he was cocky. He wouldn’t have said that. Cocky? No, he just wanted to know what Luca’s deal was. Some orders were barked at him. Get in the car, seat belt, close door. Sure. He got in, buckled up, and closed the door. It was certainly a different experience with Uriah in the passenger seat. Maybe that was deep. When Luca was in the passenger seat, he was soft, and when he was the driver, he was hard, aggressive. Uriah went from caring to apathetic. Well, he wasn’t completely apathetic, but that was the shell for all of his actions.

Luca continued to be aggressive with slamming his door, and Uriah continued to not react. He blinked when the door slammed but otherwise he was in a mild fog. He was told he had a naughty mouth, and probably wasn’t that sweet when he got someone naked. Uriah exhaled through his nose, almost chuckling. “Yeah… well, I can be sweet naked. Depends on the person.” And if they wanted that. He would prefer it. The difference between making love and having sex, right? He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed before addressing the virgin thing.

Couldn’t just give a simple answer, could he? “Seemed like a simple answer.” It really did. He pointed out a piece of evidence. Maybe Luca just didn’t like being called out for that. Or maybe he was just wound up. Or maybe he was joking. Uriah had turned to look at him. Shame Luca couldn’t hit him, they’d both have fun. “Uh… why do you want to hit me?” And more importantly… er… less importantly? Also importantly, why did Luca think Uriah would enjoy being hit?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply