February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16st
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

October 13st
Halloween is here!.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

I fell in love in a dream, Plots by Avi
Kentaro Maeda
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 10:16 PM

So, for starters, I'm not gifted with code, so there won't be any. My apologies in advance.

Kentaro is the Principal of August Whitmore. He's lived in Lochland Grove for four years now, since taking the position at the school. He's a reclusive man, shying away from the public and not being the most social of creatures. A man filled with secrets, friends aren't something that gravitate naturally towards him.

That being said, I'd love to see where you'd like to inject Kentaro into your character's stories. We can work out past encounters here, or in threads of course. So, send some love. ^.^
^
Jaya
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 01:56 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

So, with Kentaro being the principal, my immediate thought it that my high school teacher would need to interact with him. Before Kentaro ever came to town, Teagan’s mother worked in the school system, she died a while ago though. After that he started substitute teaching for the school and then got a full time job teaching Spanish. He likes to be involved with the faculty, has dated a couple, has a roommate that is one, and generally when he can get away with it he spends almost all his time working. Its his way of not dealing with anxiety and other things. Suffice to say, he would certainly have wanted to get to know the new principal when Kentaro came to town, and of course avoid any of his personal issues being a problem enough for his effective supervisor to hear about them. So... that’s my overview I think, they should interact. Or one of the others, although I would have to think about them since this was all just spurred on by the job situation.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply