February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 20th
There are new ghosts AND Decision 3 is up.

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16th
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A Problem House, Tag: Kiefer Carter
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 01:09 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

Saturday the 23rd. Kiefer finally came up with a time for them to go over to his parents’ house. Certainly not to go visit them. She didn’t really understand the exact situation, but she did know that he didn’t want to see them. So they were going to sneak into the back yard, she supposed. That was fine. Any time she could see different aspects of his life, it made her happy. Well, she liked seeing them, but since not all of them were good, she couldn’t say they all made her happy. Still, she was looking forward to it. She’d been a good musician and stayed up until two in the morning, at home and not with Kiefer, and worked on music.

She couldn’t really sit around and play things on the drums, but she could play with her keyboard. One bonus to a keyboard over a piano is that she could plug in some headphones and listen to the music without waking her landlords. She never kept it set up when she left though, because Leeloo had knocked it down in the past. Blake had gotten her eight hours, and then when she’d agreed to meet Kiefer, she went to her car. She had on some boots with lift, because she liked to not feel so short, black jeans with cutout knees, and black striped tights under. She also had on a short-sleeved t-shirt because it wasn’t cold enough that she would care yet. She knew later she would need a coat and long sleeves, but for now she was good.

Blake parked her car out in front of Kiefer’s place and texted him saying that she was outside. She just sat on the hood of her car waiting for him to come outside instead of “bothering” his household.

[Outfit]

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
Tracker - Heterosexual – Cashier at Bob’s - Renter
PM
^
Kiefer Carter
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 10:56 AM
Local
gustopholous

In true Kiefer fashion, he had waited until the date of their intended rendezvous to prep the site for female company. No rabies vaccinations were in order, but the shanty had managed to accumulate more dead leaves in a decade than seemed physically possible for two. A few relics remained beneath the new flooring. Kiefer cleared the immediate area of cigarette butts and wrappers (the magazines were mysteriously absent). Webs were cautiously dismantled. After an hour and a half, the place was almost presentable.
He was getting into the shower at 5:49 and by 6:12 Blake was texting to warn of her impending arrival. The man dried and dressed himself in a hurry. The final message was received as he was slipping into his shoes, hair still damp from the last minute grooming. She was waiting for him perched on the hood of her car, the very picture of a gothic pin-up princess, and he nearly toppled the both of them with his eager embrace.
"I swear... to god... you get... prettier... every... day," he lauded between delighted kisses. "I don't even want to go. I'm taking you to the bedroom." He tugged her hand lightly, guiding her away from the car, before wrapping his arms around her again.
Normally Kiefer was more than content to have other people drive for him, but this drive would be more easily navigated without having to play copilot. He directed her to his vehicle and let her inside without breaking physical contact. The radio was muted in favor of conversation.
"My parents are at some golf championship in Atlanta for the weekend, so we should have all the time we want." His hand was in hers as it was more often than not whenever they were together. "I told Kaleb where we were going, and he donated a few ounces of Blueberry Haze for old time's sake. I hope you don't mind. I don't think I can go and not smoke."

--------------------
I've been having this dream that we can fly,
So darlin' close your eyes,
'Cause you're about to miss everything.
PM
^
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 04:59 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Kiefer was cute. Blake wrote the lyrics for most of Pink Slip’s songs, but she hadn’t found a word she liked for Kiefer more than “cute.” It suited him. He looked cute, and he was just generally… sweet, cute, endearing. She hadn’t a clue, or much of a care, for how he behaved toward and around others, but for her he was cute. She squeaked when he rushed her and all but knocked her off her car hood.

She laughed between the assault of kisses as he complimented her and then pulled her away from her vehicle. “You seem really excited,” she said, giggling again as he hugged her. She wasn’t sure what brought on this mood swing from him, but she was enjoying it. He was just so jubilant. She was looking forward to going and seeing his parents’ yard, but now she was even more excited. As per usual, she decided she needed to mess with his hair. He’d clearly just gotten out of the shower. She simply tucked some behind his ears, not bothering with much of the pretense that she was actually grooming him. She just liked touching.

His parents were at a gold championship in Atlanta. Wow. Wasn’t that far away? Eh, she didn’t have the map memorized, but she knew Georgia was where Atlanta was. That was about it. So they had time. She didn’t know if his sister lived at home, so she assumed not. Although she wondered about the apparently ugly dog. Who was feeding the dog? As a responsible cat owner, she thought of these things. When Kiefer mentioned Blueberry Haze, Blake’s mind went on a little journey. Smoking. Like cigarettes? Well, she wasn’t going to tell him not to smoke. She would just be a bit awkward. Did cigarettes come in flavors? E cigs did, right? Ounces. Wait, so weed? Was that what was happening? She remembered when she picked up some drugs for her friend, that she’d gotten a certain amount of ounces, for a freaking ton of money.

Is that weed?” The journey was completed. “I don’t mind.” She didn’t have to think if it was alright with her, but she did have to think to fully grasp what he was asking. She considered telling him about that one pickup. Maybe. “I guess hanging out with me gets you free stuff. Maybe that’s why you do it so much,” she teased, back to smiling. She gave his hand a squeeze as they sat in his car.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
PM
^
Kiefer Carter
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 08:26 PM
Local
gustopholous

The shack was in the woods behind the house. They needn't even step foot on his parents' property by skirting between the privacy fences, but he had something to retrieve. Kiefer volunteered to go in first and unlatch the gate from the inside. This was accomplished by clambering atop the AC unit and vaulting the hedge. Like riding a bike.
The bolt was undone and the path to patio blazed with a confidence Kiefer could only muster knowing that his parents were nearly one thousand miles South, watching some douche canoe in a too-tight polo hit a ball with a stick. He was determining the most efficient way of carrying the chairs when a familiar voice interrupted.

"How much do you think you'll make off a stolen patio furniture set, Kief?" He glanced over his shoulder to see her, rocking wistfully back and forth in their childhood swing set. The sight of her temporarily stunned him into silence. Cecelia walked toward him with an indifference which was almost unsettling. "If you need drug money, mom has a new diamond necklace inside." Kiefer ignored the accusation and tried his best attempt at a disarming grin.
"You look all grown, Ceec. Did you get taller?"
"You smell... loud. Did you get a new bong?" His expression faltered, an eyebrow raised in surprise, then the smile was back.
"Learning a lot in college I take it?" The girl laughed in a half-hearted manner which managed to sound threatening. "Mom would be concerned about the sort of friends you're making."
"You mean people like you."
"Yeah." The statement came out flat, unironic. Sensing a dead-end, his sister's slate eyes darted toward Blake. How was it that she only seemed to take notice of a person when it convenienced her?
"This one's new." Kiefer tensed within Blake's grasp, but maintained his mild grin. "Doesn't even look like she came from the street corner like the last one."
"Emily was a stripper," he reminded gently. "Not a prostitute."
"Is there a difference?"
"Not if you have enough money." Celia laughed in spite of herself and then looked doubly furious to counteract it. Regardless, the pretense seemed to have dropped. When he spoke again, his tone was exasperated. "Don't be a cunt, Ceec."
"Don't call me that." For a moment, he hesitated, genuinely uncertain. She answered his unspoken question with a scowl. "Ceec. My name is Cecelia. Not Cece or Ceec or whatever the fuck that drug addled brain mistakes for an actual address."
"Right. Cunt's fine, though."
"Fuck off."
"Jeez, watch your language." She flashed him a middle finger. There was an uncomfortable pause as he tried to come up with a neutral subject. "What are you doing here, anyway? I thought you were staying in the dorms. Mom and dad are in—"
"Atlanta. I know."
"Soo..."
Celia shrugged vehemently. "So I wanted to come home." Once it became clear that he wouldn't accept this as an answer, she continued. "I'm actually kind of... thinking about dropping out."
"Woooa-ho-ho-holy shit. Seriously?" Cecelia shrugged again, this time with less force. "I don't mean to sound... excited, but... Holy shit. It's been like a month."
"Three weeks."
"Wow. The golden child dropping out of college. If you're not careful, I'll be the favorite again."
"Not likely."
"Yeah, no." A thoughtful stillness ensued, before his sister began again meekly.
"What are you guys doing?" Right, Blake. Yeah. Shit.
"Uh... We were going to the woods. I was just... going to borrow some chairs."
"Hm."
"You're staying here by yourself?" Kiefer glanced at the darkened, empty windows. She was nodding. He looked uncertainly at Blake before returning to his sister. "I'll be back in a few hours. Can we talk?" Celia made an ambiguous, defeated gesture. "I'll be back," he repeated more firmly. He pulled Blake toward the set and collected a pair of chairs, before heading toward the gate.

--------------------
PM
^
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 09:31 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Blake didn’t express an opinion on Kiefer casually breaking and entering his parents back yard. It would be a really unfortunate reason to get arrested after all the definitely illegal things she’d probably been an accessory to. However his parents weren’t home, and Lochland Grove was a pretty… small town. Pretty mild police. They were probably busy trying to find a murderer, right? Or did he get caught? The ice cream guy? Wasn’t that? Okay, so maybe they had time now, Blake really didn’t read the newspaper.

Any concerns about the small illegal action was quickly washed away when a girl on a swim called to Kiefer. And why did she think he would sell the furniture? Like… Especially from his parents. If you were going to steal, you clearly needed to do it from a non-relative. That sort of thing did not fly. Blake wasn’t actually too worried about the logic of the accusation, but she did wonder why the girl seemed stuck on him wanting money for drugs. Kiefer had all of gotten back to Blake, but hadn’t really gone anywhere. Blake was standing somewhat behind him, letting him hold her hand as she watched an exchange that she was really not a part of… until she unfortunately was. Just an accessory though.

Kiefer smelled loud. Apparently. Kiefer’s Mom wouldn’t approve of Cecelia making friends like Kiefer. Oh, and Blake was new. She felt Kiefer tense, and resisted, only just from pulling her hand back and putting it in her pocket. She wasn’t welcome in the interaction, and she didn’t want to be there. She was torn between realizing that Cecelia was still close in age to Rosie, and just Kiefer’s little sister… and that lovely feeling of being held accountable for whatever past relationships Kiefer’d had. She never liked people standing there scrutinizing her.

Doesn’t even look like she came from the street corner like the last one.

How nice. Blake took a deep breath through her nose, not bothering to even come close to talking. The difference between a prostitute and a stripper was nothing if you had enough money. Blake rolled her eyes at this point, though she didn’t think anyone was looking at her anymore. They were engaged. She retracted her hand, put both hands in her pockets.

The young lady complained about him calling her by a nickname, despite having called him Kief to start off the exchange. She was very... touchy. In the unpleasant way. Apparently she was maybe going to drop out of college. Kiefer had hypothetically once been the favorite. Was that a joke? Probably? From what she knew. It seemed unlikely, but she didn’t know too much. Kiefer explained why they were there, and he looked at her before saying he would be back, to talk to his sister, in a few hours. He grabbed some chairs and pulled Blake away. She didn’t have anything to say. She might have otherwise waved to the girl she’d almost now met, but it seemed useless. Blake hadn’t felt this useless in a while. Like, what, years?

She carried a chair for Kiefer, maybe as an excuse to walk on her own. She wasn’t upset with him, or really upset. Surprised. Kind of blank, really. She didn’t say anything, relaxing, but still thinking.

--------------------
PM
^
Kiefer Carter
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 09:59 PM
Local
gustopholous

Only after the exchange did Kiefer have the wherewithal to gather that Blake had retracted her hand. She was carrying her own chair and walking a bit ahead of him. How had he so completely lost track of her? Celia's unexpected appearance had displaced his sense of control. Kiefer shut the gate and caught up to her, head lowered in a conciliatory stance, though he wasn't positive where to start.
"I'm sorry about that... That was... Cece. My sister." Surely she had gathered that much, but, for lack of a more formal introduction, this would have to do. "She's kind of an asshole sometimes. It wasn't personal." She had actually failed to insult Blake directly, so... that was nice. Kiefer couldn't recall everything that had been said. It had all happened in a mindset which seemed so strangely detached from his current one. Something had upset her, though. He could just start apologizing until he touched on something.
"She's supposed to be at Wesleyan. I didn't expect her to be home. I'm sorry." He attempted to slow her with his free hand, jogging alongside the undeterrable woman in attempt to glean some clue from her expression. "Look, can we just forget about her?"

--------------------
PM
^
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 10:15 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Blake wasn’t really trying to leave Kiefer behind, but she was perfectly happy to be farther away from the conflict. She really hated conflict. Approximately all of it. The pain. The fighting. The silence. Ugh. No, she didn’t want any of it. Kiefer caught up though, and Blake hadn’t been aware she’d left him behind.

He apologized, for the interesting introduction to who was his sister. Well if she was curious if Celia would like her, she wasn’t anymore. Even with Kiefer’s needless assertion that it wasn’t personal, Blake knew. She couldn’t make someone like that like her. She was likeable, in her opinion. In the opinion of other people too, but she just didn’t have the resolve to fight that wave of general animosity. It made her feel too uncomfortable, and nervous. She really didn’t take it personally.

I know it wasn’t personal. More was said about your ex than me, she doesn’t know anything about me,” Blake shrugged. It was not a jab. She didn’t expect the girl to know anything about her. It was simply evidence to show that she knew it wasn’t personal. It was… general to Blake. It was personal to Kiefer.

He said that she was supposed to be at… wherever her college was, and he apologized again. She wasn’t sure why he was apologizing. She wasn’t sure he did anything wrong. She wasn’t happy, but that didn’t make it his fault. He grabbed her arm and she stopped, looking at him while he asked if they could forget it. Oh, right, that was what was on her mind.

If you need to talk to her, you can do that. I’m in town… all the time.That was what was nagging at her now that they were gone. If he wanted to talk to her about something later, he might as well just do it. How exactly was she supposed to forget about something that was literally his plan for after their plans?

--------------------
PM
^
Kiefer Carter
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 10:38 PM
Local
gustopholous

As badly as he had apparently fucked up, she was still responsive to his touch, stopping to speak with him at his insistence. It was true that nothing specific had been said of her. Blake, especially as a stranger, didn't make an easy target, but Celia was particularly gifted at these things. She knew better than to do that, though.
Family or not, there were certain boundaries each in turn understood not to cross. His reaction, if she had insulted Blake to her face, would have been a lot more confrontational than she had just seen. That was nice. Not that he wasn't defensive of Emily... But what was the use in fighting for someone who didn't know, didn't care? They weren't together any more. He didn't owe her anything. Celia didn't mean it anyway. She was just doing her best at being their father's daughter.
Kiefer searched his girlfriend's face when she looked at him. If you need to talk to her, you can do that. I’m in town… all the time.
"I'll talk to her later." The decision was firm. A small smile fluttered across his visage. "I can show you where I grew up." With Celia inside, it didn't feel quite so much like breaking and entering. "You're not likely to get an opportunity to see the house again without my parents around."

--------------------
PM
^
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 10:59 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Blake tugged at her fingerless gray gloves, her fingernails now scraping at her palm. The other hand stayed busy holding onto the chair temporarily standing on the ground so they could talk. She wasn’t really sure what Celia could have said about her right now. It was all from appearances. She wasn’t even so especially dark and swarthy that everyone knew she was Hispanic. There was the optional racist remark, or general assumption based on Kiefer’s past relationships… but whatever could have possibly be said, wasn’t. It was quite minimal toward Blake, but the attitude was enough.

Blake suggested, more or less, that he just talk to his sister, if he was planning on it. Whatever she thought of Kiefer’s sister, whatever she felt toward Kiefer, if she needed to talk to Rosie, she would do it. They weren’t the same. It wasn’t the same situation, the same family. None of that. Regardless, she just felt like she was suddenly in the way. He firmly told her that he would talk to Celia later. As much as she wanted to avoid all the conflict she felt, she couldn’t do that by arguing with him. She sighed.

I can show you where I grew up. You’re not likely to get an opportunity to see the house again without my parents around.

She paused. “… if you want, we can.” She scraped her nails against her palm a bit more, before fixing her glove. “Is she going to be upset at us lurking around?” He might say it didn’t matter, or he’d take care of it, or not to worry. However Blake did worry, and none of the rest would change that. She just wanted things to be peaceful. Either way, she would go if he wanted to.

--------------------
PM
^
Kiefer Carter
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 11:18 PM
Local
gustopholous

Nothing about her seemed particularly enthusiastic right now. It wasn't what he'd had in mind for their excursion, but... She got upset so easily. Kiefer had already shaken off the encounter. Now Blake was his only concern.
She'd told him to deal with Celia, and he would... But he'd made a promise to her that he intended to fulfill first. They would see the fort, and they would talk, and they would relax. He would sort his sister's mess later. She was being kind of a bitch right now, anyway. Blake voiced hesitant agreement to his suggestion. Is she going to be upset at us lurking around?
"Who cares?" Kiefer emphasized. "It's just as much my house as it is hers." Legally... not at all. No one would press charges, though. His brusqueness faded. "She wants me there." It was spoken with the same self-assuredness that he projected into knowing everyone's feelings. Well, more to the point... "She doesn't want to be alone." He pressed her hand with his. "She'll be nice. It always starts out like that."
The lean-to was a decent distance, but the distraction of their recent conflict helped to pass the time. Kiefer set up his chair out front and lit a blunt as he waited for Blake to do the same Okay, so he might still be a little stressed. Why the fuck was Celia dropping out of college, and since when did she know what loud meant?

--------------------
PM
^
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 12:05 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

Yes, she was sensitive. She didn’t want to seem like she was, but of course she was. She put too much pressure on herself, and too much value in what other people thought, and what they wanted. It wasn’t necessarily easy to deal with, but she tried not to actually act on it. She’d let him do what he wanted. Another thing that was likely to her own detriment was that she was lenient. If he wanted to cancel, if he wanted to ignore his sister, most likely she’d accept it. She wouldn’t be happy, but what exactly was she going to do? He cared too much about how she felt for her to easily shrug off her own feelings.

Who cares?” Kiefer asked when Blake asked if Celia would be upset. She didn’t respond. Clearly Blake cared if Celia was upset. She was pretty sure freaking Celia cared if Celia was upset. One might even think Kiefer would care, in general. It was just as much his house as hers? Yeah, no. Blake relaxed a bit. Kiefer was just factually wrong there. Apparently Celia wanted him there. That made Blake frown. So she was alone and vulnerable and aggressive but didn’t want to be left alone? Blake was certainly jumping too far, but now she felt bad for the girl. And all the more reason for Kiefer to talk to her now. But Blake wouldn’t try to say that. He said no, so… fine.

She realized Kiefer was holding her hand again, saying his sister would be nice. “I just… well, sorry. We can do whatever you want,” Blake said. She didn’t want to push him one way or the other, so this was all she knew how to do. Just defer to him. It would be fine. She’d certainly be fine. Hopefully his sister would be fine.

They got to the shack, it wasn’t much, but she liked it for the history. They set up their chairs and Kiefer lit a blunt. Blake simply sat to where he wasn’t blowing air in her face, but close enough to reach him. She sat next to his free hand and ended up scooting her chair closer, putting her hand on his leg. “Sorry to add to your stress. I like the shack.

--------------------
PM
^
Kiefer Carter
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 12:26 AM
Local
gustopholous

Sure, Celia probably wanted him there now, but she could have started by not calling his ex a prostitute. Kiefer was surprisingly willing to oblige when you didn't do things like that. If he wasn't with Blake, he would have stayed. He could handle the abuse, but he wasn't about to subject her to that. No. His sister could calm the fuck down, and then he would be back. He had other matters to attend. I just… well, sorry. We can do whatever you want. That wasn't the point, but he wasn't about to argue. There was nothing to decide. It was already decided. Sorry to add to your stress.
"It's fine," he stressed, inhaling deeply. Part of him wanted to snap. Stop apologizing, but... God, this Blueberry Haze was delicious. I like the shack. Kiefer smiled.
"Yeah, we used to come out here all the time to smoke and... get away from that." He gestured toward the house. In fact, things were uncomfortably similar to old times. It was hard to be nostalgic when you were actively experiencing the shit. She pulled her chair beside his, and he crossed his legs straight out in front of him. Her hand was on his thigh.
They sat, looking at the empty expanse of forest, nothing but birds and squirrels and trees as far as the eye could see. It was kind of nice. He puffed contentedly in the peaceful stillness.
"Never thought I'd have a girl out here," he acknowledged with a laugh.

--------------------
PM
^
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 12:44 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

What would Blake do if Rosie insulted Blake’s exes? Figure out how accurate the insult was? No, just be shocked and confused. Maybe snap. Although she didn’t much care about the other two. She hadn’t dated them for six years, after all. Things were a bit different, comparatively. She’d only dated them for a few months, separately. Clearly separately.

Kiefer said it was fine, and Blake got the impression he was tired of her disagreeing. Fine. She was quiet, trying to just be content. It was peaceful. Way better than the dirty all out behind one of her foster homes. The one she’d lived in the longest. She remembered kids running down it to get to their houses when they got in trouble somewhere else. She chuckled lightly.

Never thought I’d have a girl out here.

She chuckled again, “Why not? You could just… bring one. Or did this not seem like the proper makeout spot?” It seemed pretty good for that, honestly, if she was honest. What would teenage Kiefer want? What did teenage boys want? In her experience, they liked making out. She liked it, she’d like it then. So yeah. Still, she didn’t know what would ever prevent him from this. She squeezed his leg. She was pleased that she’d come, despite other things.

--------------------
PM
^
Kiefer Carter
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 01:31 AM
Local
gustopholous

The lack of girls wasn't entirely intentional. He had dated in high school to an extent, and he'd had a few female friends, but it had never occurred to him to bring any of them here. This was an escape from drama, and girls seemed to be... inherent drama. They had then, anyway.
This was a place for smoking and hanging out with Kaleb and just... getting away. It didn't need to be some weird make-out destination. He had just wanted to have one secret spot in the entire universe where he could go to unwind. He'd stopped needing it as much as he once had, but it was still nice to revisit. Blake's femininity wasn't even tainting the brutish atmosphere. She asked him why he'd never brought anyone, and Kiefer shrugged.
"Because it was mine and Kaleb's." He doubted his friend would have minded, but it didn't seem right. To even suggest it would have struck his teenage self as sacrilegious. "I'm glad you're here now, though." He should have brought a beer, but they weren't as portable. Blake probably wouldn't like him drinking before driving, anyway.
"Did you ever have a place like that as a kid?" With any luck, she understood, though there was no telling. Had she had a someone like Kaleb? Friends like him were indispensable. He pitied anyone who'd never found theirs.

--------------------
PM
^
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 01:46 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

Teenage Kiefer had a bit more to him than making out with girls. Well that was good. Not that she thought it was all he would have wanted. Hormones were a bitch though. If she’d had some secret spot to go, there was a good chance she’d have made out there. Nothing sacred about it. But maybe because she absolutely lacked that. She wouldn’t have made out where she played softball… but she had done things where she played music… eh, regardless. It was his and Kaleb’s, but he was glad she was here. She was curious if she was trespassing, but if he was glad she was here, that was good enough.

Did you ever have a place like that as a kid?

She chuckled, “No…” before she was eight… she’d had a bit more stability. She ran her tongue along the inside of her bottom lip as she thought about it. “I used to put my blankets in the closet when I lived with my parents. Make a little nap place there, but I only lived with them until I was eight and… we moved to a couple of different apartments… When I was older there were too many kids around to have anything really private. Closest I got was the garage we played Colors in… but that wasn’t until junior year anyway.” She closest she had to Kaleb was Carla. Carla knew a lot about Blake. Things Blake wouldn’t want anyone to say, but she cared. She had no secret, sacred little childhood hideaways though.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll