February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 16st
There are new ghosts AND Decision 3 is up.

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16st
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Bad Company, Tag: Luca Barzetti
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 09:12 PM
Townie
Jaya

Perhaps the second best thing about having apartment number one was that Luca could make jokes about it. The best part was that it was on the ground floor. Some people liked being higher up, but Uriah didn’t want to think about moving furniture up the stairs. On top of that, he didn’t want to move Luca up any stairs right now. So it was convenient for everyone.

When asked, Luca admitted that he did not immediately get this apartment, but that the town had given it to him. They’d been putting in efforts to charitably house everyone after the disaster. It was their gold star. Their Boy Scout badge showing that they’d done good. Most people viewed it as just the right thing to do, but some people felt it was better as a feather in their hat. Uriah couldn’t get behind that mentality. He wasn’t helping Luca, so he could brag about it later, he was doing it because he should. And because he was there. And because it hurt to leave someone alone when they needed some help.

Home sweet home!” Luca said, gesturing to the inside of his apartment, after detaching himself from Uriah’s side. “Whatcha see is whatcha get!” Uriah chuckled.

I see that… yes.” It was simple enough digs. He would have actually asked about the sketchbook, but then Luca started talking about his bed. “Do you need help getting into bed?” Uriah was apparently this man’s personal caretaker right now. It didn’t occur to him that he’d already gotten Luca home, and that maybe he should just leave Luca to his own devices. No, he’d hardly even walked on his own, and they were barely inside the door now. He would feel responsible until Luca expressed confidence in his own self-sufficiency.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
Tracker - Bisexual- Published Poet - House
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 11:54 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

There was much that Luca liked and didn't like about his apartment. In the end, it had been given to him for free and he picked up paying the rent as soon as he could. It was a place to live, much better than where he'd started in Mariet but not even close to what he'd had when he left. Colton's house could not be match, not with its interior or the memories that haunted it.

He was thinking of said man as Uriah helped him into the apartment and the Italian so graciously welcomed him. There were no surprises; there was just what the eye could see. Or rather...well, there was quite the surprise in a drawer in his bedside table. “Do you need help getting into bed?” There was silence following that, as if he actually had to consider it. Having trouble walking usually meant that you needed help getting to your own bed.

Still...

"If ya...if ya wouldn't mind." The softness of his voice came now from a combination of the substances flowing through his system along with his own insecurity and need for others whilst in this state. "It's just down the hall."

When they got closer and opened the door, the sight that greeted them was just as simplistic as the rest of the apartment, albeit a bit more used and messier. His bed was full-sized, bigger than a twin but not really overwhelming. It was unmade, the dark-red comforter laying haphazardly over blue, purple, and white striped sheets. The two pillows were donned in different colors too: light-green and black respectively. "It doesn't match...no intra..inner...y'know, that decoratin' stuff here."

On one side of the bed was a black night stand with a single drawer and space underneath that had a bin with a collection of lighters and packs of cigarettes. On the surface of the nightstand was an ash tray that was used. On the other side was a set of clear plastic drawers. There were 3 drawers total. The transparency of it revealed that he had his boxers in the top with bottles of lubricant and a few boxes of condoms mixed in, his socks in the middle, and paperwork in the bottom. "It's not too bad, eh?"

--------------------

I don't wanna change the world
I just wanna leave it colder

XXProfile -- Thread Tracker -- PlotterXX
PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 12:24 AM
Townie
Jaya

Uriah was much happier in his current house than anywhere he’s lived in Lochland Grove before. He was welcome at his friend Zack’s trailer, and that had been nice, but cramped. Then there was his ex’s house. That had been much more cramped, and tainted with bad memories long before he left it. Even though Uriah didn’t have to pay rent at either location. He contributed when it was viable, but he’d never been restricted to any required payments.

If ya… if ya wouldn’t mind. Its just down the hall.

Uriah almost felt guilty for asking, but Luca came off quite cute with his answer. “Right, that’s fine.” He made sure that he had a hold on Luca again, and closed the door behind them, before heading down the hallway with his companion.

When they got into his bedroom the first thing that drew Uriah’s attention was the unmatched colors. And patterns. It was actually distracting him sufficiently. He starred but helped move Luca inside the room as Luca talked about the lack of matching. “Interior decorating, right?” Uriah asked, offering Luca the word that he assumed Luca was grasping for. No interior decorating stuff here. “As long as you’re comfortable, then I’m sure its fine,” he offered non-judgmentally. Maybe if Luca brought a lot of people back to his bedroom, then it would matter what they thought, but otherwise no. Then again, given the plastic drawers nearby… maybe he did bring a lot of people back.

Its not too bad, eh?

That’s a lot… do, um… yeah, no, its…Have a lot of sex here? Uriah was not going to ask. Nope. Wasn’t even going to humor the thought, even if it was currently rooted in his head. “No, it looks comfortable. I used to stay in a room that… I don’t know if it was bigger or not, but there was enough stuff it was almost claustrophobic at the end. And I would run into things all the time when I got up at night to wander.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 12:48 AM
Newcomer
Nicole

It felt nice to have someone over and in his apartment. The feeling was foreign but certainly nice. The comfort it brought him was nearly surprising to Luca. Having someone there made it seem less lonely and daunting. Having someone help him made him feel just a bit more safe.

Before he knew it, he was in his bedroom and showing off his mismatched bedroom set. “Interior decorating, right?” To this, he nodded rather enthusiastically, although that movement didn't last long as it made him dizzy as all hell. Even held by Uriah, Luca still swayed a bit then clutched onto the man to balance himself. "Mmhm," he then answered once the room stopped spinning in his view.

“As long as you’re comfortable, then I’m sure its fine,” That was debatable. "It's a comfortable 'nough bed." They shifted closer to the ill-assorted pile of furniture and he found himself just leaning towards the mattress. "Doesn't match but it was all cheap. And some kinda were donated to me, too." He wasn't going to buy more when he had all he needed here. "Pillows, blankets, even linen...s'all good to sleep on."

There were a few moments of Uriah hesitating and Luca picked up on it. "What's up? Gotta question? A curiosity?" He wasn't sure what had gotten Uriah but he would ask. “No, it looks comfortable. I used to stay in a room that… I don’t know if it was bigger or not, but there was enough stuff it was almost claustrophobic at the end. And I would run into things all the time when I got up at night to wander.” He nodded, much more lightly this time. "You're quite the wanderer, eh?"

Laying down seemed more and more of an attractive idea. "This all looks really comfortable right now. Mmm." Then a thought hit him. It was late but it hit him. "Are ya claustrophobic?" The last word was spoken slowly, as if he was having trouble pronouncing it.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 01:46 AM
Townie
Jaya

Luca made another attempt at nodding instead of speaking. It made sense that he wanted to answer without speaking. When you were tired or out of it, opening your mouth to talk seemed like an ordeal. In Uriah’s experience. However nodded was clearly a bad idea. Luca started to fall away from Uriah again, and he ended up with both arms around Luca just to make sure he didn’t fall down. He was smaller, but he was a grown man, and Uriah was not going to let him fall due to Uriah’s ineptitude. Or Luca’s nodding.

Luca answered that his bed was comfortable enough. Luca was making it hard to travel though, leaning toward the bed before Uriah had a proper place to drop Luca off. Everything being donated made sense. It made sense to keep them. Luca did or didn’t have the money to replace them, but he didn’t sound like he had the motivation to do it either way. It was a very nice gesture though, so Uriah found he liked them more from that. “Sleeping on generosity.

When Uriah had his awkward moment, Luca asked him if he had a question or curiosity. Uriah had a habit of sometimes talking too much when he didn’t cut himself off. Especially when he was feeling awkward. “No, I’m good. Definitely… just fine.” He wasn’t sure he had the capacity to point out anything about what a man kept in his bedroom anyway. It was his room. He could do what he wanted, and Uriah was going to mind his manners.

He was called a wanderer and once Luca was properly sitting safely on his bed, Uriah shrugged, “Chronic Insomnia can make you do that. Beds are comfortable but… you stare at the ceiling long enough and you want to do anything to stop doing that. Used to wander around drunk though… that was a bad call. I got taken home by some guy once… actually. I was in the cemetery. Weird night. I found out later that he was a cop, so fortunately he didn’t arrest me for public intoxication.” It was more similar to this than he had realized.

The bed looked comfortable, according to Luca, “I hope it is.” Was he claustrophobic? “Oh, no. It… was just a cramped space and I hit things a lot so… it made it a lot worse. One bedroom, no storage space. Too much stuff. And my two cats. And my ex. Just too much stuff.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 09:49 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

Being inside of his bedroom made Luca feel all the more better. All he had to do was just get himself into a laying position and all would be well again. Or, at least, everything would be decent enough. He let his palms run across the crumpled comforter. "Home sweet hell." He murmured, feeling as though that was only half-truthful.

Even as comfortable as he was, he'd still caught the hesitancy in Uriah's voice and words...but the other guy brushed things off and that was the end of that. Instead, the man started talking about his insomnia. "Is the...insomnia...yeah, that, is that why ya wander around?" He found himself genuinely curious. "Is that why ya were wanderin' around the other night?" The tone of his voice was soft and mild. He was nowhere near the aggressive beast that he'd been upon their first meeting.

He shifted and started to lay down but then stopped. "Can ya help me...uh...take my shoes off? And help me lay down?" Those shoes needed to come off but he figured that he'd probably fall off the bed if he leaned over to get them off of his feet. "I mean...I can lay down but...I need to...get..." He trailed off, losing his train of thought and then regaining it a few moments later. "I need to get up closer to the top of the bed."

He knew that his pants should probably come off too but he decided not to ask for that. Being shoeless would have to do for comfort.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Sep 16 2017, 07:29 PM
Townie
Jaya

Home sweet hell.

Good to know what Luca thought of his own place. Luca was laying there feeling his sheets, and by now it seemed normal for the situation. Normal for the situation didn’t mean normal any other time. At least, not in a situation that would involve Uriah. They really didn’t know each other, and Uriah was used to people, mostly himself, being more careful about how he acted with strangers. He still got in trouble, but he wanted to not get too vulnerable, after all.

After not talking about lube and condoms, Uriah, who hadn’t entirely abandoned the thought internally, talked about his insomnia. Luca had a bit of trouble attaching the right word to his sentence, but he got it right. He asked if that was why Uriah wandered around, and why he’d been out that other night. Uriah nodded, but didn’t bother to assume Luca would catch the physical cue. He added the audible “Yes. There is more to do during the day, other people around. It doesn’t seem odd to be moving about then. But when its all quiet at night I walk around to have something to do. And that’s when it seems more odd, but that’s basically always why I’d be out at night.” He liked Luca’s tone and mannerisms. He didn’t hope the guy would remain helpless, but while he was comparing this to being actively threatened, he preferred this.

When he was asked for help getting Luca settled into bed, he didn’t hesitate. “Yeah, sure.” He’d had very minimal experience helping a drunk get ready for bed. Not too many examples, but it was enough to know how to untie and take off someone’s shoes. And keep them from rolling off the bed onto their face. That would suck. He needed to get closer to the head of the bed… right… hm. Uriah looked at the distance between Luca and where he wanted to be laying down. “Sure… I’ll just… move you.” It seemed invasive, but it was really all he could do.

So he stood next to the bed, put an arm behind Luca’s back, and the other under his legs, and lifted him up, moving him, without the most grace, to a position where his head would hit the pillow when he lay down. He wasn’t a big guy, but he was a fair bit heavier than the five foot nothing girl that Uriah had ever been pursuing. He managed to move Luca where he wanted, but the weight moving was enough to push his knees against the bed and he had to put his elbow down to keep from just falling on Luca when he stopped moving. He was close to just laying on top of him, and once the Italian was settled, he pushed himself up saying, “sorry. Could have been less clumsy. How’s that?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Sep 17 2017, 12:07 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

There were mixed feelings about this apartment. Luca actually did appreciate Lochland's generosity in giving him an actual apartment to live in. He'd more or less expected to be thrown into the trailer park where he knew that he belonged. Having more space was nice...but on some days, his home still felt like a prison. He felt trapped and didn't know what to do with himself to keep from going stir crazy whilst he waited for his ex to get around to coming to the States. He just...was bored and lonely...and obviously not doing the right thing to vent his feelings.

He barely heard what Uriah said about how he dealt with his insomnia. It was a hard concept for him when all he wanted was to rest. Sitting up was becoming difficult but he managed it while Uriah was taking off his shoes. Next, it was time for him to get pulled up in bed. Uriah took the rather interesting route of lifting him almost bridle-style. It was amusing as all hell to him and he found himself laughing a bit. It was even more amusing that he couldn't find it within himself to even help with the transition.

It made him laugh even more when Uriah nearly fell on him. “sorry. Could have been less clumsy. How’s that?” His chuckles dying down, Luca shifted and got himself settled against the pillow. "It's good. Much, much better." He reached and gave a few little pats to Uriah's shoulder. "Ya did good. Much better 'n me." Man, were his words slurring a bit now. "Cover me too, yeah?"

The room was spinning much less this way. It was hard to really get a grip on his surroundings so he talked to distract himself a bit. "This place is kinda different for me...the apartment, I mean." His hand fell from Uriah's shoulder and just flopped beside himself on the mattress. "I used to live in a trailer in Mariet." Those had been the days. "It caught fire. This was way before the flood." It wasn't clear why he was talking about this but it seemed like the right thing to do. "It wasn't a great place to live...the trailer...but it was home."

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 01:29 AM
Townie
Jaya

Yeah, chances were good that if you were drunk and high, being put in bed by a stranger, you didn’t know how to properly vent your feelings. Regardless, Uriah was here, so he wasn’t exercising amazing judgment either. Getting Luca into bed was a clumsy act, but at least it amused the shorter man. Although there were other ways that Uriah could have gone, this just seemed like his best option. He was afraid if he grabbed Luca by the arms and pulled him up, he would hurt the man. Also he might pull the sheets up, instead of managing to just pull Luca over them. It was clumsy, but at the cost of Uriah looking weird, and knowing he wouldn’t be tugging painfully at Luca.

At least the laughter seemed sweet. Innocent. Not malicious. He didn’t mind that. Luca got comfortable, and Uriah, cracked his neck from side to side. Uriah chuckled when he got a pat on the shoulder. How… appreciative. It was a strange encounter. And he wanted covered up. Of course Uriah considered that Luca might want to sleep not wearing his pants, but he had the sense of mind to not ask. Mostly because the answer didn’t matter. What, was he going to depants him? No. No he was not. He was just being awkward within his own mind. Often done.

Uriah pulled the blanket up and over Luca, making sure it went up to Luca’s chest, but not up to his neck to become uncomfortable. Luca just started talking, maybe to fill the air. He had a trailer, but it apparently caught fire. Before the flood. Ouch. He clearly liked that place, even if it wasn’t “a great place to live.”

You seem to like the… broken, strange, dark things… but I might be inferring too much. If I am, sorry. I do that. I lived with a friend in his trailer for a while, after I moved out of the tiny house. Before buying my current house.Which I bought, so I could stay in town for a girl who isn’t even in town anymore. That was just too sad to voice.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 09:53 AM
Newcomer
Nicole

Resting how he was now wasn't too far off from how he normally slept. Luca had been covering up his body for years now and the only time he relaxed from that was when he was going to bed. Relaxing merely meant he'd either take his pants off and sleep in his boxers and a shirt or he'd swap his jeans for pajama pants. Since he lived alone, he usually just depants himself before bed and that was good enough.

It felt kinda nice to have someone else there with him. Vaguely, somewhere in his addled brain, Luca knew that he only liked Uriah's company because he himself was so damn bored and lonely. Because it sucked living alone when he'd gotten used to someone else being there. Even years later, he found that he would have liked someone else to just be around. He knew better than to try to get a roommate and there were reasons beyond the fact that he only had a one bedroom apartment.

His eyes moved to Uriah's hands, watching as they brought his blanket up to his chest. "Yeah, that's good. That's nice." He commented. It was damned cozy in here now. “You seem to like the… broken, strange, dark things… but I might be inferring too much. If I am, sorry. I do that. I lived with a friend in his trailer for a while, after I moved out of the tiny house. Before buying my current house.” Normally, he would have laughed at something like that. Instead, he just looked pensive. "Maybe that's 'cause I'm a broken, strange, dark thing myself." There was hard truth in those softly spoken words.

"Why'd ya move outta the trailer?" He asked, his voice and body growing ever more heavy and tired. Luca gripped the top edge of the blanket and closed his eyes. "Are ya gonna leave tonight?" Being left alone wasn't what he wanted but he knew that no one could stick around forever.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 12:30 AM
Townie
Jaya

Luca was nice in this state. Uriah wouldn’t have appreciated being told that he would have been unimpressive company if Luca’s mind were clear. Maybe it would not surprise him. Things had been so drastically different the other night. Like two different people. One was aggressive and dominant. The other needed, and wanted to be, taken care of. Uriah would do what he could while he was welcome and not receiving threats or verbal abuse. Seemed like a low standard, but things weren’t any more complicated than that.

Being there for convenience was almost the definition of his last official relationship. Anything since then had been a pursuit, but nothing you could post about on social media. Not that he would. Because… that seemed so childish and over-exposed. Regardless. Uriah and Jeremy had been a mess, and they’d been together as long as they had because neither of them ended it. He could say when they broke up, but couldn’t guess the last time they’d been on a date. Sex he could recall, but anything akin to trying to be in a relationship… that was hazy. So being a convenient tool was easy enough. He didn’t consider it taking advantage while he was aware, and willing. Which he was, tonight. Luca was nice tonight.

Maybe that’s ‘cause I’m a broken, strange, dark thing myself.

Maybe. That something you want to be?” Uriah couldn’t guess what added up to qualify that statement. If Luca was happy being whatever he was… then that’s what he’d stay. And that was probably fine. Uriah didn’t know him, and wasn’t trying to change him. He might never talk to him again after this. Unless they ran into each other again.

Why did Uriah move out of the trailer? Uriah sighed. He waited for the next question. Was he going to leave that night? “I could lock the door… if your lock will do that from the inside. Lock it and leave when you fall asleep.” Otherwise he had to leave the door unlocked. If it was between staying all night and leaving the out of his right mind Luca here in an unlocked apartment… he would stay. “I moved out of the trailer because it was a transition. I bought a house to stay in the area. My friend was just letting me stay with him in the trailer, but it wasn’t set up for us to both live there.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 11:08 AM
Newcomer
Nicole

There was a pleasant buzz inside of Luca's mind. It blurred the edges of everything, including his temper. Everyone was a great guy or gal and everything was a-okay. The world wasn't as awful when he was like this and he wasn't as awful to the world. It was a dysfunctional relationship he had with his drug habit but one that had worked for him for a long, long time now. The alcohol had intensified everything and he would lay there and ride out his high for as long as it lasted or until he fell asleep. The latter was far more likely right now; then again, it was almost always what had happened.

Uriah was an amusing and welcomed companion right now. The man liked broken, strange, dark things...and it was something that described Luca all too well at the moment. “Maybe. That something you want to be?” He tried to shrug but it wasn't much of a gesture to make when he was laying on his back. "I dunno. Been that way for a looooong time now." Some damned memory was coming up now, wrecking his good feelings. "It's not...not the greatest...but it's who I am." That memory was becoming stronger, demanding that it be paid attention and not ignored. "There was a guy...he liked me just the way I was...never had to change for him." Closing his eyes, he let the pain wash over him for a minute and then sighed, trying to will it away. Emotions were such a bitch.

“I could lock the door… if your lock will do that from the inside. Lock it and leave when you fall asleep.” Those words distracted him enough not to get all mushy and nostalgic with Uriah. "Bottom lock...doorknob lock...yeah, that one. It locks from the inside." The top one was a chain lock. "If ya leave, just lock the bottom lock." At least then nothing and no one could get in. Oh, how fortunately wrong he'd be in the future about that one. “I moved out of the trailer because it was a transition. I bought a house to stay in the area. My friend was just letting me stay with him in the trailer, but it wasn’t set up for us to both live there.” More conversation? Luca slowly opened one eye to look at Uriah. "A house...sounds nice...s'what I lived in after the fire...er..wait...well, first an apartment, then a house." That broken sentence only brought up more memories and emotions.

Goddamn, he was too vulnerable and sensitive in this mindset. Lifting one arm, he moved it to lay across his eyes, both to block out the overhead bedroom light and his own stupid feelings.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 08:35 PM
Townie
Jaya

If drugs and alcohol could turn a raging volcano into a soft breeze, Uriah could more than see the appeal. He wasn’t going to advocate for people treating anything with drugs and alcohol and excess, especially not their personality, but he could see the benefit. He’d enjoy it right now while it was in front of him. Especially since he had basically agreed to be stuck there.

Uriah asked if Luca wanted to be a broken, strange, dark thing. Luca responded in a strange way. He didn’t know. The way he talked brought a distinct image to Uriah’s mind. Complacency. Did he wanted to change? Probably not. Should he want to change? Maybe. Did it matter? Probably not. It was just who Luca was. It seemed like what was fact would remain fact because familiarity was comfortable, even for people who thought that always wanted change. People liked external change, but they rarely enjoyed internal changes.

Now Luca was talking about a guy. One that liked Luca how he was, and Luca didn’t have to change. It was apparent that this was not a common experience. That made sense though. A lot of people were looking for, and failing to find, acceptance. Flaws and all. Uriah looked at Luca who had closed his eyes. So strange to be in such a situation with a man who clearly would not have wanted Uriah anywhere near him if he were in a better state of mind.

Sorry. That sounds nice though. Never had someone like that.” He was too… agreeable, maybe, for Jeremy. He was too boring for Elle. It was unfortunate, but he wasn’t trying to dwell on himself at all. He figured he could get an answer to his curiosity about his man, but was it fair to ask? Right now? It didn’t seem like that was possible, so he kept the question unvoiced. Luca told him how to lock the door so that Uriah could leave for the night. That was good. He wouldn’t need to be there for the rude awakening later. “Are you going to be alright when you get to sleep?” He didn’t seem like he would start throwing up in his sleep or anything, but Uriah still wanted to check.

A house… sounds nice… s’what I lived in after the fire… er… wait… well, first an apartment, then a house.

In Mariet?” It seemed to make sense, from what Uriah knew of Luca’s timeline. Luca put an arm over his eyes. “Do you want me to leave you alone now?

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 03:39 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

Funny how nice Luca was when he was out of his mind drunk or high. He was one of those types, the 'nice drunks'. He'd confused and perplexed quite a few people before Uriah when it came to his mood swings. He had plenty of them when he was clean and sober, although that's when he tended to shift between variations of broody, bitchy, and downright hostile. For now though, he was smiling and content.

He was who he was though and there was no changing that. Any who'd gotten involved with him knew eventually that they couldn't change him and that it'd be detrimental to try. That's where his ex had come in. The man had taken him for what he was and not tried to change him. “Sorry. That sounds nice though. Never had someone like that.” Luca 'hmmed' at this. "No one, eh? Sounds...kinda...difficult for me to believe. You're kinda..agreeable...er...maybe that's the problem. You're too mellow."

“Are you going to be alright when you get to sleep?” Interesting question. "Better to ask if I'll...if I'll be alright when I wake up." Waking up, when all of the substances had worn off, was when the trouble would start. He'd be back by himself again, wondering at life and loathing this waiting game that he had to play.

Damn, he was getting a bit too morbid and it make him grin. He didn't really want to think about any of it. Not of Mariet or who he'd had back then. He still had Tony in his life and that would have to do for now. “Do you want me to leave you alone now?” Luca let out a sigh and pulled his arm from his face. Slowly, he turned over unto his side and let his unfocused gaze wander to Uriah. "You can stay if ya want. No problem with me. If not...lock the door." He closed his eyes then, finding it just too damn hard to keep them open. Unconsciousness was reaching for him now and he wasn't able to fight it any longer.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Uriah Sutton
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 04:25 PM
Townie
Jaya

Disoriented Luca was pleasant, but that wasn’t him. You were who you were in your right, sober mind. No matter what was a more enjoyable side. Personal development, personal flaws. Anyone could act any kind of way when pushed, but when you could control yourself, that was you. People might talk about how it was the real you when you were under duress, but that wasn’t true. That was like claiming the border of a painting was the real painting. No, it was a part, but not the main part. It didn’t matter though, because Uriah was sure Luca knew himself really well.

You’re kinda… agreeable… er… maybe that’s the problem. You’re too mellow.

I’m boring,” Uriah corrected, with a noise that seemed to say “go figure.” He was the boring one in this encounter too. Mellow. Boring. Stable. There were multiple ways to look at it, but he didn’t seem to attract, or be attracted to, the sort of people that actually appreciated him being… kind of normal. “I think maybe my ex… lost interest. He didn’t say it… it just happened. He,was more interested in screwing around with other people…well anyway, I guess it comes back to the same sentiment.

Luca said it was better to ask if he would be alright when he woke up. Uriah frowned. That was a good question, but not one that implied he would die in his sleep. So he was probably alright. He was also falling asleep. He rolled away from Uriah, saying that Uriah could stay if he wanted. The fact that he didn’t care, meant Uriah was going to go. He wouldn’t miss Uriah, that was for sure. He was just going to fade into sleep, and be no worse for wear. Uriah didn’t want to have the awkwardness of morning time. He would be better suited finding his way home and letting the volcano wake up on his own in whatever state he woke up in.

I’ll let you sleep. Goodnight, Luca.” Uriah headed to the door. He caught the side of the bed with his leg and winced. “Uh, ignore that,” he said quickly. Sure, banging his shin was nothing new, but he didn’t want it to wake Luca up. … great. It probably wouldn’t bruise. He would be fine. He headed to the door, turned off the light, and closed the door. He turned off any light that had been turned on during their path back here, and locked the door. He wanted to make sure he left the soon to be unconscious man in as safe an environment as possible.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll