February 2018 Featured RPG

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

March is full of activity, and the Lochland Times has the scoop on everything. Community Yard Sales, Plays, St Patrick's Day, Fitness Center Activities, the 1st day of Spring, and much more!

A Town-wide vote with a certain end turns the Town Council on it's head. A Tax increase for a Pool, but no pool in sight? What Happened?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

The Ice Festival

Beautiful buildings and sculptures made of ice glowing under a halo of fireworks? What a beautiful place for a Valentines Day Date.

St Patrick's Day Bar Crawl

Irish Food, Dancing, Comedy, Song, and plenty of alcohol; Sign up and ride a bus out to StoneLake this St Patrick's Day. The collector Mug is free!

Site News

March 14th
Whoa! A New Newspaper!

March 8th
The Activity Check is over!

March 1st
Activity Check!

Head Mod

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Face The Music And Dance(M), Tag: Anastasia Romanos
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 09:59 PM

Anastasia’s kiss on the cheek was only a reflex but it was a good reflex and something inside of her made her do it. “Hmmmm I bet you have…...that sounds so fun,” she wondered how the name came about in the first place. She would eventually ask her later or during this conversation. “I think your right then…. Oooo a date, I didn’t think of that…” she announced while she let go of her hand and placed it on her own thigh. She was starting to get a little nervous now as she wanted to get to know her more. She was just enjoying this evening as it became more intimate.

‘I do have to call you out on one thing though," she said. "If you're going to kiss a girl in public, you really need to give them more of a show,’ Ana bit her lip and took a deep breath as she didn’t know what to say but was quieted down with a kiss. The was slow and passionate and yet short. She was pulling back as she nodded slightly, “Ok….wow. that was unexpected, Mmm but yes….I would be into that….” she answered her and smiled back as she thought that the girl was harmless, and she didn’t think that she could do anything to hurt her.

“Sure…..” she answered her seductively as she took her hands off her leg she moved it onto Destiny’s thigh rubbing it gently. “We could go into one of the booths if you’d like….that would be better….” she said to her directly as she wondered what the girl was thinking. Ana wouldn’t mind fooling around with her and easing her way into her life. As she would want to know every detail not every detail but at least the well known things that she would people to know.

Destiny Hamilton
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 07:06 PM

Des smiled when Ana seemed to like the idea of calling it a date. Des wasn't one to push herself on anyone who was into taking things slow. However, Ana didn't seem that way, so Des moved things along a bit more. Yeah, it was quick romance, but Des wasn't a person to have a big night with someone and dump them, and Ana didn't seem that way either, so... why not speed things along in this case?

"I mean, why not call it that?" she chuckled. "We're here, we're having dinner, we're close to one another..."

Ana confirmed she was into the idea of open dating, and the two calling each other girlfriends even if others were in the picture.

"Cool," she said. "You know, this is the most fun I've had since I've moved here." She kissed Ana again for the hell of it.

Des then chuckled when Ana said they could go to a booth for more coziness.

"No, I mean... would you like to take our meals back to my place?" she asked. "I mean... there I could dance for you... or you could dance for me... and there would be no rules to hold us back."
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply