February 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Loves is in the air and Lovematch.com is back to spread it around. If you are curious what to do this Valentine's Day then look no further than the front page of The Lochland Times.

Craziness continues through the town. Some is funny, some is political and some is just plain weird.

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

The Ice Festival

Beautiful buildings and sculptures made of ice glowing under a halo of fireworks? What a beautiful place for a Valentines Day Date.

Ice Skating Rink

The ice skating rink from last year has returned. Ice Cream Dream will be selling hot drinks at the door. When you get cold why not stop for a treat?

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

February 14th
New Announcements!

February 10th
A new newspaper is (Up!)

February 8th
The Activity Check and Birthday Hunt are over.

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

Wandering, Anya Graves
Pierre Bauer
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 12:48 AM
Stranger
Mikko

Ever since moving to Lochland, Pierre had been open to exploring new places, and going along to events that came up to see what they were like. Life here was quite different to what he was used to, but he liked it. Of course, there were still plenty of things that he missed about Z├╝rich and Switzerland, but he was also enjoying himself here. A change of scenery had been exactly what he had needed.

It was little things like he found himself a bit happier, a tad more relaxed, more full of life. He had put on the weight that he had lost after that attack and had reached 60 kgs for the first time in a year and half, and he was happy with that.

He loved his job and had no complaints about anything. His apartment was all nicely set up, and he had a big tropical fish tank and a smaller marine one, and he loved sitting and watching both of them.

But tonight, he had come out to take a look around the Ice Festival. It certainly seemed like an interesting festival, and he didn't have anything else planned apart from staying home, so he decided to head out and take a look.

Feeling a little tired after a long week and not knowing how late he would be, he put his diaphragm pacer on. With the control box strapped to his back you couldn't notice it once he had dressed up warmly. It was just easier if he was feeling tired to use it, rather than having his blood oxygen levels dropping down to much.

He stopped to get himself a hot chocolate before heading off to take a good look around, taking a sip of his drink and accidentally bumping into someone. Luckily the lid on his cup was on firmly and he didn't manage to spill any of it on either himself or the other person, but he did feel bad for walking into them in the first place.

"Oh, i'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where i was going. Are you okay?" Among all the American voices, his Swiss one stood out rather well.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

Pierre Bauer | 30 | Physiotherapist | From Switzerland
PM
^
Anya Graves
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 12:28 PM
Townie
Jules

user posted image
----------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for Anya's attire.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Anya went to last year's Ice Carnival (as part of her blind date) and so, she was curious about this year's Ice Festival. What made it different? What was similar to last year's? Her brother was pretty interested in seeing the Festival, so she asked him if he wanted to join her. With a grin touching his lips, Jacob agreed and they proceeded to make plans. She had to work during the day, so she would stop home to get changed and then head off to meet him.

Jacob was fine with that, since he also had some things to take care of beforehand..

The appointed day had arrived and Anya was sitting at work with excitement. Aside from movie nights and tag-teaming on errands, Anya hadn't gotten to spend much quality time with her brother lately. It'll be a fun night, she thought to herself. Anya was sure of it! As soon as her shift was done and things were all closed up, Anya went home and got herself changed. She slipped into a pair of black leggings and a red knitted dress. Her favorite necklace hung around her neck, a silvery bird on a simple chain. Anya touched up her make-up and before long, she was set to meet up with Jacob. When she arrived at the Ice Festival, her eyes seemed to go wide with awe! The place looked amazing! She spent a few moments taking in the overall sight, before shifting her focus to looking for her brother. He should've beaten her here, so where was he? She had glanced down to pull out her phone, curious to see if there were any messages from him. She didn't notice the man until they bumped into one another..

Her phone tried to slip out her hand, but she caught it before it could fall. She glanced up at the man and then the hot chocolate in his hand, she was glad that she didn't cause him to spill it. She would've felt bad and offered to buy him a new one. "Oh, i'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where i was going. Are you okay?" he said, as she glanced back up. She hesitated for a second, her jaw hanging open a bit, before she started shaking her head. "Oh, it's okay. I wasn't paying attention, I was..I-I'm okay. No harm done." she responded, slightly stumbling over her words. She tucked her phone into her coat pocket, forgetting about why she needed it for the moment.

She gave the man a friendly smile. "I'm Anya, by the way. Who might you be?" she soon added, while holding out her hand. A moment came and went.

OOC: Hope you don't mind my girl jumping in ^^

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Pierre Bauer
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 01:20 AM
Stranger
Mikko

Pierre wasn't bothered at all that he was here by himself. Sometimes company was nice, but for the most part he wasn't bothered doing things by himself. After all, doing things with other people meant having a little bit of trust, and trusting other people wasn't something he was good at. After all that had happened in his past, it probably wasn't any wonder that he had trouble with trusting people.

Hell, it had taken him until he was twenty-seven to start dating, and that had ended in disaster two years later with him being attacked by her drunk brother and two of his friends.

It wasn't an experience that Pierre wanted to repeat any time soon, so despite the odd moment of loneliness he was fine by himself. He found odd solace in sitting in a comfortable chair in his apartment and watching his fish swimming about.

The women Pierre had bumped into seemed a little startled, and he felt really bad for not looking where he was going and bumping into her. She had come close to dropping her phone as well, but luckily managed to catch it. That would have been horrible if she had dropped her phone and managed to break it.

They both apologized, she stumbled over her words a little bit and he still felt rather bad for banging into her.

But soon enough, she seemed to gather herself, managing a friendly smile and introducing herself as Anya.

"Nice to meet you Anya," He said with a friendly smile of his own, reaching out to shake her offered hand with the one that wasn't holding the cup of hot chocolate. "I'm Pierre."

His accent still made him stand out quite well, as there was no mistaking that it was American. Quite often it seemed to be followed with 'And where are you from?', which sometimes got a little tedious having to say the same thing over and over again.

Not that Pierre was ever going to complain, they were being friendly and he would rather that than being rude and unfriendly.

"I wasn't quite sure what to expect as I have never been here before, but this place looks amazing, i've never seen anything quite like it."

OOC: That's fine, I was happy for anyone to jump in.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

Pierre Bauer | 30 | Physiotherapist | From Switzerland
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply