February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG
November 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Choose your own Adventure!
What happens next? Vote Here

Kat and Jaya wake up in Lochland Grove after some mischievous spirits get a hold of the latest copy of The Lochland Times. Site work is never done!

This Episode: Missing: lost Kat. Jaya may have spotted her, but there is a suspicious ghost running away. Should she chase the ghost or go wrangle her friend?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other.

Canned Food Drive!
Thanksgiving is coming. Bring food to Town Hall, and help the less fortunate. Coats, hats, and scarves are also welcome.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

December 5th
Decision 7, Woo!

December 1st
No Activity Check! Happy Holidays!

November 19th
Decision 6 is up!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The grass is greener, Tag: Charlotte Williams
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 12:06 AM
Newcomer
Nat

“This is fine darling. I promise,” Charlotte caught the fact that Sebastian had kicked him under the table and she felt his leg jiggle. Smirking a bit, she was agreeing that Mathias could act aloof at times or acts in a way that he doesn’t realize when she was saying certain things that he had to say things in return. But she loved him in every single way. He did say ‘love you too,’ a lot really. Mostly, during the day when he wasn’t around his friends. With his friends he wouldn’t show too much affection, since it distracted him from being the person he was.

Charlotte didn’t mind that. Though, she had realized they do touch every so often just not on a regular basis and they were polite about it too. “Ooooo really? I thought we had. After dinner, once they have gone home then you could show me…” she grinned slyly and said with a whispered tone hoping that Sebastian wouldn’t hear her. Hanna was a really sweet girl, she seemed down to earth like most of her friends were. It was nice that not a lot of people were dimwitted or silly when being friends with someone. “What about you Hanna, what’s the one thing that you like about Sebastian?” she asked her and wondered what their relationship was like.

Outfit <3 and simple blue flats. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
-made by MARDY BUM @Caution - xoxo
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Dec 1 2017, 01:01 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

"Oh no, it's in a different area of the house, though I probably should have shown you earlier." It had been a part of the house he had expanded on a bit, but had mainly been there when he had brought it. There had always been two swimming pools, the larger lap pool outside which he always kept at a cooler temperature, and a smaller, warmer one inside. Plus there was a spa pool, sauna and separate steam room, plus a small cold plunge pool, as well as a little fitness studio that Mathias used quite a lot. Certainly he thought that Charlotte might enjoy the spa pool.

"Of course I will darling, a personal tour."

Hanna looked over at Sebastian after Charlotte had spoken, who had a grin on his face, and he turned to face her fully, sitting up straight, lifting his chin and sticking his chest out. Hanna just rolled her eyes, despite the smile on her face before turning back to Charlotte. "Sometimes I wonder that myself." Despite her words there was obvious fondness in her voice. "I don't think I could pick just one thing. He's funny, sexy, kind, dedicated, hard working, a good father. He's private, he wants his family life private and his daughters to live a normal life, which I love. Despite the fact that he flirts with just about everyone, I know i'm the only one who really have his heart, and I love that. Plus he has lovely eyes."

In some ways Mathias was similar. He was fine with bringing his son to the track sometimes and having the boy in front of cameras, but away from that he liked to try and keep life as normal as he can. He didn't seen media attention, and even though he did have social media accounts he was careful about what he posted on them. He never forced Charlotte to travel with him, if she wanted to he would happily arrange it and if she didn't then that was fine with him. He was happy for her to live a normal life with his son.

"Can I ask you the same question, what do you like about Mathias?"

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

Mathias Falk | Thirty-Six | Formula One Driver for Ferrari House | Helmet | Plotter |
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 08:19 PM
Newcomer
Nat

With a small giggle she loved the way how he held her hand and caressed it gently. She truly did love him. “Hmmm that will be really good…” Charlotte whispered back to him and leaned her head on his shoulder. She was admiring the way Hanna spoke about Sebastian. It was nice hearing about other couples and how much they cared for each other just as much as she did with Mathias. “Awww that’s so sweet Hanna, you two really care for each other than…I can see it….” Charlotte sighed and loved that last sentence she had said about him. It was so sweet.

“Me? Well, he’s charming, handsome. Very sweet with my family, and my puppy. He adores me, he’s very handy. He has a kind heart, I love how he has a good sense of humor and always makes me smile and laugh. I will never be angry around him that’s for sure. He very knowledgeable about everything, he loves his son more then life itself. I love watching him when he is around Lukas, he gives that boy his full attention always even before me…” she giggled and leaned in giving him a small kiss on the cheek. She did admire everything about Mathias and she was grateful to be a part of his life.

“He is also so well read, knows a ton of languages, knows how to talk in public during press conferences and keeps a good tone…That’s another reason why I fell for him. And his eyes, don’t get me started on his eyes….He’s so sexy too…” she answered back and felt a small blush coming on. She didn’t think that she would say all that, it could’ve been the wine talking but it was the truth. All one hundred percent the truth.

Outfit <3 and simple blue flats. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
-made by MARDY BUM @Caution - xoxo
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 09:32 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

Honestly, Mathias was glad that he had found Charlotte. He had never expected to find anyone again, and hadn't even been looking, but it turns out that once again life had different plans for him.

But he didn't mind.

Right now he didn't think that he would want his life any different. Sure, he was busy and did end up spending lots of time away from home and loved ones, but he got to do something he loved. While he may be one of the older drivers on the Formula One grid (only Kimi Räikkönen was older), he was still capable of winning races and performing well, and he absolutely loved it and wasn't ready to give it up yet. That want for another Drivers Championship title, number six, was still there and strong.

There were lots of things he loved about Charlotte as well, but he wasn't going to list them all. He wasn't going to say he loved her more than anything, his love for her was different to that he felt for his son, and that was different to what he felt for driving Formula One cars.

Hearing her talk about what she loved about him made him feel good, and he smiled as she spoke and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

She spoke about his eyes and how sexy he was and it made him feel even better. Yes, he knew that people thought he looked good, but he still felt self-conscious about his looks. There was a certain degree of confidence, but he wasn't arrogant.

"Du bist selbst nicht schlecht." "You are not to bad yourself." He purposely spoke in German. He had been teaching Charlotte some, and he mainly spoke with his son and Emil in German so hearing it a lot made it easier for her to pick it up. So he knew that not only would she understand him but Hanna and Sebastian would as well. However for the main conversation they were sticking to English, because he knew it would allow for easier conversation.

"Do you want some dessert, or are you happy for now? Hanna made an apple strudel, and I even have some vanilla ice cream in the freezer to go with it." Mathias looked at Charlotte them the couple opposite them, while Sebastian grinned and inquired how long ago it had expired.

"Actually, I just brought it yesterday. I can't say the same for the packets of cookies in the pantry, so if you get hungry darling you might need to check the expiry date. I should clear them out actually." He had actually gone and stocked up on food, because he didn't always have a lot of it here, and had looked for things that he knew Charlotte liked. It was harder to get American things here, but he had gotten a few things for her.

"You know Lukas is probably better at me when it comes to languages. He certainly speaks Italian better than I do; He sounds like a native Italian when he speaks."

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

Mathias Falk | Thirty-Six | Formula One Driver for Ferrari House | Helmet | Plotter |
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll