February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 20th
There are new ghosts AND Decision 3 is up.

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16th
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

Not a good guy..., ...but a good drinking buddy
MsJay
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 06:09 PM

All right, let's do this.
I'm back to Lochland, and with a fresh character to entertain whoever wishes to have some fun with him.

This is Mr. Keith Allerton. He's not a nice guy by all means, but he can be a pretty fun drinking buddy.

I'm open to pretty much anything. Friends, acquaintances, friends with benefits, drinking buddies, temporary employers... Really, free for all!

So, I guess... hit me with your best shot?
^
Nicole
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 04:06 PM
Mod
Nicole

Hey there! I was thinking that we could throw Keith and Luca together. Luca works at the Old Rose Tavern. Perhaps if Keith comes to visit and drink some alcohol, he could meet Luca. Luca isn't really a friendly, nice guy but he's good to his customers. He plays the role of a listening ear/bartender pretty well.

Luca's profile: http://lochlandgrove.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=14919

Of course, there's always my other character, Nikolai, if you can sniff out a plot with him.

Niko's profile: http://lochlandgrove.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=13316

Feel free to message me. I have a tendency to answer my PMs much more quickly than I do these boards.
PM
^
MsJay
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Nicole @ Jul 20 2017, 07:06 PM)
Hey there! I was thinking that we could throw Keith and Luca together. Luca works at the Old Rose Tavern. Perhaps if Keith comes to visit and drink some alcohol, he could meet Luca. Luca isn't really a friendly, nice guy but he's good to his customers. He plays the role of a listening ear/bartender pretty well.

Luca's profile: http://lochlandgrove.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=14919

Of course, there's always my other character, Nikolai, if you can sniff out a plot with him.

Niko's profile: http://lochlandgrove.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=13316

Feel free to message me. I have a tendency to answer my PMs much more quickly than I do these boards.

Definitely going to shoot you a PM! smile.gif
^
Virginia Benson
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 04:05 PM
Newcomer
Mags

Okay I was thinking Keith Allerton and Virginia, she needs some fun in her life having just come back, though she is up beat at the moment. Please feel free to PM me any other ideas you have, like coffee morning or drinks in the evining or maybe dinner where ther arn't any chairs but hers free?

But she is a cop so maybe she keeps that part under raps?

Sorry, Im winging it right now smile.gif

--------------------
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply