February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 20th
There are new ghosts AND Decision 3 is up.

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16th
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Late Night Carnival Lights, Minuit Estelle
Minuit Estelle
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 12:26 PM
Newcomer
Kat

She was startled to find a cat at her feet, thinking herself alone in the apartment. Minnie looked down at the animal with curiosity. Did Colton mention he had a cat? ”Hmm. and just who might you be?” This was frustrating. ”I like your fur. It looks like we bot’ went wit’ the two tone look, mmm?” God she needed a cigarette and then a bubble bath. Maybe a massage?

Colton’s arrival was uneventful. He had a phone to his ear and seemed to have his mind somewhere else. Minnie tried to keep herself calm. She gave up on actually seeing the police cars and went to sit on her date’s couch. "They'll let us know when they've swept the place." Great. Maybe they could try out pole dancing while they were at it. "Are you alright?" She managed a mild smile, nodding. ”I am not injured, i’ll give you an update when I can go ‘ome.” All she could think about were the paintings.

Her arms folded in her lap with mild attitude. Worry was giving way to anger. Who the fuck breaks into her apartment? ”As long as nobody touches my fat’er’s paintings, t’ings will be just fine. i can ‘andle a little broken glass.” Her eyes dropped to her lap, trying to convince herself that someone breaking in wouldn’t go immediately for ACTUAL paintings. ”If I knew I was ‘aving company I could ‘ave left out a pair of sexy lingerie and maybe a pair of ‘andcuffs. ‘Ow often do the police get a chance to look inside the living quarters of Minuit Estelle?” Alright, maybe she was a little cross. ”If t’ey take too long we know t’ey were looking for my ‘idden sex dungeon. “ Covering her irritation with humor was the best of bandaids.

--------------------
PM
^
Colton Spade
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 05:12 PM
Local
Riva

By the time Minuit had said her peace, Colton wasn't sure he even wanted to attempt to verbally touch that. It was clear she was none to happy, but he knew he couldn't blame her for it. He wouldn't have been pleased himself. Pointing out that it was unlikely the police would touch anything they didn't necessarily have to was just fuel on a fire for most people. At mention of her father's paintings, Colt cast a glance back towards the doors. He wasn't confident in more than half the locals being in any way art savvy, and art in general wasn't a big theft item around the town, but he guessed one would never know what a thief might decide to take. It could be something as simple as striking their fancy. Kind of like the credit card commercial going around where the burglar decided to steal a microseude couch because it was 'So him'.

"It's an apartment,"
He bent at the waist and picked up Skitters as the cat continued to meow at him, "I'm sure it won't take long, did you want a drink..? I have anything from water to whiskey." He liked to think the men inside her apartment were trustworthy enough not to go digging through her personal belongings. Being brothers (or sisters) in blue, he was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt until he knew which officers had gone into the apartment.

Skitters had batted at his face with both paws, claws concealed, as if irritated that he was not being given full attention. The feline had grown used to getting all the attention he could possibly want since Colton rarely had guests over. A knock at the door gave Colt reason to put the cat down, who whined in displeasure as he was placed on the arm of the couch. "See? Already done." He answered the door, unsurprising to see a fellow Officer behind the door. There was a short conversation and Colt turned towards Minuit, "They'll want a statement if you'll give one." He shrugged softly, "But the apartment is empty, and nothing looks touched. Of course you're going to be the only one who knows if anything is missing. No signs of forced entry."

The night had taken an unforeseen and sharp turn. Where he was already tired between having walked the entire carnival and his medications, he was now past ready to call it a night.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Minuit Estelle
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 02:52 AM
Newcomer
Kat

She was cross, but trying hard to be pleasant. Minnie didn’t want to take her irritation out on Colton. "I'm sure it won't take long, did you want a drink..? I have anything from water to whiskey." Tempting. ”No t’ank you. i’ll probably ‘ave a glass of wine while cleaning t’ings up later.” She liked to make questionable decisions in the comfort of her own home. It made for less embarrassing photos the next day.

A knock at the door made her look up from the floor with interest. "See? Already done." Minnie got to her feet with an exhausted sigh. ”Good.” The sooner the better. She let him talk to the man behind the door quietly, re-folding her arms. His return was welcome. "They'll want a statement if you'll give one. But the apartment is empty, and nothing looks touched. Of course you're going to be the only one who knows if anything is missing. No signs of forced entry." She nodded, shifting her purse up onto her shoulder. ”Well t’en, I ‘ad best grace t’em wit’ an appearance.” Her green eyes winked at him before she headed for the door.

”I’ll see myself out, Colton. You look ready to crash.” Her graceful form swiveled on the ball of her foot, allowing her to back out the door and look at him. ”It was a great evening. You ‘ave a cute cat. Sweet dreams.” With that she shut the door behind her. The rest of the next hour was spent talking to police and then starting the clean up process. She was more than exhausted when she crashed. Thank god for down feather pillows.

--------------------
PM
^
Colton Spade
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 01:12 PM
Local
Riva

As she passed, Colt gave a soft 'hm' on the exhale, pushing both hands into his pockets. "Good night Minuit." He spared a glance at Skitters as the cat wove between his legs, starting up with his constant meowing again. If the cat had his way he'd have a food dish left out 24/7 and probably be so fat he'd just roll everywhere instead of walk.

"Call me if you need anything." He fully meant it, too, but if he would be conscious enough to answer the phone would be a different matter entirely. After she left, Colt made sure to lock the door behind her and then scooped up Skitters as he turned back into the apartment, ruffling the fur between the feline's ears.

She had been right, though. Colton looked ready to crash and he felt even more ready to do so. It was a miracle he was able to get a shower in before falling back onto his bed with a comfortable sigh. It had been an interesting night. An interesting first date. As an afterthought to that he shook his right hand out before bringing it up as a fist to inspect. It ached, but it looked to have so far developed minimal bruising. That thought was the last thing that crossed his mind before he drifted off to sleep laying at the foot of his bed.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6 
Add Reply
New Poll