February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG
November 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & Rules FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Happy 4th Birthday, Lochland Grove!
01/02/14 - 01/02/18

It is time to celebrate! Over the course of this month expect to see fun activities. Currently we have:

1. Enjoy the new birthday skin.
2. Birthday Hunt! (LINK)
3. New Temp Forums.
4. Birthday Discussions
5. A new newspaper: (LINK)

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Unity Celebration

It is January 2nd, the day the Lochland community changed in a big way; Oh how time flies by.

Ice Skating Rink

The ice skating rink from last year has returned. Ice Cream Dream will be selling hot drinks at the door. When you get cold why not stop for a treat?

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

Jaunary 21st
Blind Date Sign ups?

Jaunary 20th
Birthday Announcements!

Jaunary 19th
Ohh a Newspaper is up!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

A perfect christmas [M], Tag: Mathias Falk {Mikko}
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 06:20 PM
Townie
Nat

It was another week of Christmas and Charlotte was excited to spend it with Mathias. There would be no parents this time as her parents would be in Greece this year since they had missed out on a lot last year. Charlotte thought that was a perfect idea because they would be having it alone and it would be there first since they moved in. She was thinking of just having Zoe and Kieran like last year but this time it would just be them for a change. It really was nice having her parents for a while and she was glad she was able to visit Greece in the past summer for two weeks. That was the best summer with him since they had met.

Charlotte loved being back at home. But Lochland Grove was her home now. It was Christmas Eve and she was at home preparing a lovely meal with Lukas before he got home. He had been gone for a race over the week and was going to come home for Christmas. She had loved spending a week with Lukas and Roxy at home. Today was a good day, and since it was slightly sunny she figured she would dress warm inside. Lukas would be baby sat by his niece for a few hours after dinner and they would have a little time for themselves.

“I sure hope your papa will be here tonight…I surely do miss him,” she sighed as she had everything wrapped. “Papa will be here shortly, I think….” he stated with her and they finished things just as soon as she placed it in the oven for him. She had made pork schnitzel with bread crumbs. Everything was homemade. She also made a little bit of lamb for another course of meat. She had baked a homemade apple pie with Lukas, which was one of Greta’s recipes that she used. There were also other little surprises that she had made too.

outfit: Click!

--------------------
user posted image
-made by MARDY BUM @Caution - xoxo
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 03:14 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

As it always seemed to happen this year, Mathias had ended up busier than expected. His brother, who had a brain anuerysm followed by a stroke in the middle of the year had passed away the Wednesday before the last Grand Prix race of the season. So he had stayed in Europe to sort things out and attend the funeral, and had two FIA events to attend as well. He had flown back to Lochland, but had only spent just over a week there before he had to go back to Europe again.

He had spent a week in Maranello doing simulator runs and stuff before Christmas, ready to be picked up again for the new year. The Formula One season hadn't ended how he would have liked, so he was keen and eager to work on things for next year, to give himself and the team a better chance.

Originally he had planned to be home before Christmas Eve, but he had instead ended up at his home in Switzerland sorting out a few last minute problems. But it had been nice at his house in Switzerland with all the fresh snow. He always found it peaceful at his house in Switzerland.

But now it was good to be home. It felt good to pull into the driveway, backing his car into the garage.

Lukas came running out to greet him, and Mathias gave the little boy a hug before getting his bags out of the boot. Heading inside, he left his suitcases in the entry before taking his shoes off and heading into the kitchen to give Charlotte a hug.

"Good evening. Dinner smells lovely." He moved to give her a hug and a little kiss in greeting.

His physio Emil wasn't staying with him this Christmas. He was instead back in Austria staying with his family, as his father had passed away the day after Mathias's brother had. But they would meet up again early next year to train.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

Mathias Falk | Thirty-Six | Formula One Driver for Ferrari House | Helmet | Plotter |
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 02:54 AM
Townie
Nat

It had been a year already and she was feeling nostalgia just reliving every Christmas eve memory. She had felt so happy being moved in with him. A small smile had plastered on her lips as she heard the faint footsteps open the front door. She was so happy to see him. Turning around she met his eyes as he walked into give his son a hug first then her.

She stopped what she was doing and threw her arms around his neck. “Honey, you’re home…. I’m so happy you were able to make it….” she admitted and with a nudge into the dining room she made sure that dinner was ready to be out on the table. “Hi there papa…..How was your flight love?” she asked in a dreamy tone as she couldn’t take her eyes off him.

Remembering her conversation with Zoe she had agreed that he had never looked more handsome then he did just now. “I missed you so much babe…….Mmmm well I made it specially for you. I know you wanted me to try some of your recipes and I hope it comes out ok….” she had answered him as she settled him down on one of his chairs with Lukas beside him.

“How was your trip love? Did you have a good race?” she asked wanting to know how it went, since she didn’t face time him through the race she had talked to his publicist and agent about it. Sebastian had also messaged her a couple times saying that he was ok. And that always made her feel better.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 12:46 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

"Well, we had a minor electrical problem with the plane, so we sat at the gate for three hours before we took off, but apart from that the flight from Zürich to New York was good. The flight to Hartford was delayed by two hours because of snow and de-icing, then we boarded and sat on the plane for over an hour before we actually got to take off. I spent the entire time regretting not having booked a private charter. But i'm glad to be home." Swiss airlines was always good, and he flew it quite a bit. Certainly he prefered Swiss over an American airline.

Dinner smelled lovely, and it made him start to feel hungry and glad that he was finally home. "Well, they look and smell delicious, i'm sure that they will taste just as good. What do you think Lukas?" Lukas was clearly excited to have Mathias back, and eagerly spoke about how dinner was indeed good because he and Charlotte had made it. However Mathias couldn't hold back his laugh when he added that while it was good, it couldn't quite compare to the catering you got on Etihad First class.

"Everything was good, although I wish it was as exciting as a race. Everyone is doing lots of hard work on next year's car, and me, Sebastian and Antonio have been doing lots of simulator work; I think next years car is looked quite good, but we will have to wait until Australia next year to really find out." Antonio was Ferrari's third driver, who probably did more simulator work during the season that Mathias and Sebastian did.

"And I got all my problems settled at my house in Switzerland. But how was your week?" He directed the question to both Charlotte and Lukas, who ever wanted to answer.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

Mathias Falk | Thirty-Six | Formula One Driver for Ferrari House | Helmet | Plotter |
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 05:52 PM
Townie
Nat

“I’m glad you made it home safely though,” she admitted to him and made sure he had. When he mentioned that he had went through New York on the way she sighed in awe because she felt that she had missed being home for some time. Even though Lochland was her home now she still visited New York from time to time with Mathias. They had even gone on a week trip over the summer seeing all of her favorite past time things she did. She introduced him to more old childhood friends, and cousins that visited from Greece. Though, Greece was another place she missed.

“Oh good, that’s great……That place was so lovely. We’ll have to visit there again next year!” she grinned and joined him over at the table while their food was already plated and ready. She just grabbed the glasses and some drinks for them on the way over. Giving Lukas a kiss on the forehead she had gone to her seat to sit down. “Our week was great, wasn’t it Lukas? Tell papa….” she quieted down and swallowed as she shook her head because she felt like this was a family moment. It truly felt like one. Why did she feel so silly?

“I mean…your papa, we had a wonderful time. We went ice skating at the local plum avenue. We went Christmas shopping for you, got you a few lovely gifts. Baked a lot of cookies, saved you some gingerbread ones….” Charlotte answered him as she had a far off happy look in her eyes as she gazed into his. Shaking her thoughts, she began to cut her food and actually enjoy the delicious taste of the pork she had actually cooked by herself. She was proud of herself that she did it. Things were moving along so smoothly tonight.

They were going to be doing one present and she still remembered last year that he gave her a promise ring and the key to move in with him. Most of her stuff was here all the time now. She rented her apartment to some other couple. It was worth it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 12:18 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

"You're always welcome to visit anywhere that you want to, just let me know and we can go there. I'm due back in Maranello again for more work on the fifth of January, and it hasn't been as cold there." Work was ongoing, and it was definitely a balance between everything and not just sitting at home. While spending time with family was important, there was also lots of work to be done at Maranello for the new season, and he also had to keep up his fitness training.

Mathias was quite happy to listen as he took a seat at the table, taking a sip of his drink as Charlotte and Lukas chatted about what they had been doing. "That does sound wonderful. My time hasn't been as exciting, but I have been getting lots of time in the simulator in the new car, but it will be good to actually be able to test the car properly in real life. And I can't wait for the first race, you know you can always come down to Australia if you like, Melbourne is nice."

She knew him to well, he did have a soft spot for gingerbread cookies. "I have finished my Christmas shopping, and I promise i didn't just go to the Ferrari gift shop." He had actually found time to go up to Milan to get a couple of things for Charlotte, and hoped that she did like them.

"I some more wine from that winery in Maranello as well. Most of it will be delivered after Christmas, but I did put a couple of bottles in my bag." Well packaged of course, because the last thing he wanted was for wine to leak all through his luggage.

"This food is delicious darling." He said with a smile. It would be nice to spend some quality time at home. Like he had mentioned last Christmas he had some building work done to add a couple of extra bedrooms, both sharing an extra bathroom, and expanded the office so there was more room for both of them and his trophies. That swimming pool had also been built, with the floor able to be raised to act as a cover just like his one in Switzerland.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 10:54 PM
Townie
Nat

Charlotte couldn’t exactly swim in the pool right now since it was still cold even though it was heated. She just didn’t like swimming in the pool or lakes in the freezing cold. That would not do her good at all. “Ooooo we can have our wine nights like we used to drink wine by the fire, and….” she couldn’t exactly finish the rest of her story because the rest of it was inappropriate to say in front Lukas. But if she could say the rest he would already know what it was. Charlotte was trying to be an appropriate mother figure for Lukas and it looked like she was doing an excellent job. She just hoped that Mathias understood what she was trying to do.

“I hope you got what I sent you through the list about the makeup and the purse I have been dying for in Milan babe……The really really lovely purse I spotted online a few weeks ago,” she hinted, and her eyes were lit up with happiness because she could absolutely love the fact that her boyfriend was a millionaire and loved getting presents from him now. Though, she did catch herself from time to time for not going too overboard about it because that wasn’t who she was. She wasn’t always all about the money and the expensive clothes and jewelry he got her, she was more about the little things and the homemade gifts that she liked doing every year.

It was something so sentimental that she was born to do. Charlotte loved being crafty and making homemade ornaments were another traditional thing she had done over the years. “I can’t wait. So, what do you think you want to do after dinner? Do what did last year, open one gift and continue to watch a Christmas movie and just spend time together?” she suggested but didn’t really have any fun ideas. Unless, they could go into town and go ice skating for the night but then that would consider going out in the snow and the cold. It was pretty cold during the winter nights in Lochland.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 12:00 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

Mathias didn't mind going out to swim in the pool even though it was cold. He certainly did quite enjoy swimming, and didn't mind the cold outside temperature to much. The pool had gas heating, and was integrated into the house so he could control it from his phone, and it could be kept off when he was away and not using it, and he could turn it on when he wanted to use it. However he had been thinking about building a little indoor room and putting a swim spa in it, so if he didn't want to go out in the cool air then he could. Next summers construction project. But he had to admit he was quite fond of jumping in the cold water after a sauna if it wasn't warm enough to swim properly in.

"That sounds lovely." Emil was spending the holidays in his native Austria with his family seeing as his father had died the day after Mathias's brother had. Emil didn't get along much with his sister, but they had put differences aside for these holidays.

"Of course darling, but you'll have to wait and find out won't you?" He teased, eyes sparkling. "You should come over, maybe when the weather is warmer. Next years Italian Grand Prix. Me and Lukas can go to the track and you can go and visit Milan." He always brought home little gifts for both Charlotte and Lukas, no matter where he went he always took the time to bring them a little gift or souvenir of some sort. They didn't always have to be expensive however.

One of Lukas's presents was probably valuable, although Mathias hadn't actually had to pay anything for it other than shipping. It had arrived earlier, but Mathias had hidden it in the closet in the guest room that Emil used when he was here because he knew that Lukas wouldn't go there. Not only was it big, but the moment Lukas saw it he would realize what it was, and Mathias didn't want to spoil the surprise.

"Sound's good to me. Open some gifts and watch a movie." He didn't mind to much as long as he got to spend time with his family.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 07:54 PM
Townie
Nat

Charlotte had also forgotten about Emil which he was in Austria with his family too. He had also called to check on her a few times and talk to Lukas from time to time. He was so sweet. She loved that he was very practical and understanding that she was alone with Lukas for the week while Mathias was gone. He acted like a second boyfriend to her except more like a best friend. Charlotte was munching throughout dinner while they conversed to each other about his trip and future holiday excursions. Day trips were always fun when planned. She liked to do things the easy way though and just randomly be spontaneous if they didn’t have anything to do.

“Mmmmm yep, I guess I will….” she really really wanted to do nothing more then fuck his brains out right now. She was so turned on because of the fact that she hadn’t seen him for a week she wanted him more. “Oh that would be great….But I would love if it you were there with me too sweetie….” she stated with a pouty look on her face. She waited until Lukas had her his attention on his dinner and she winked at Mathias licking her lips. Running her hand on the top part of his pants she made sure that he was always happy whenever he came back home. Those were the fun nights when she could dream about him all week and attack him later. That was always fun.

She knew that he knew the look she was giving him. It was great too because they had already figured each other out. Whenever he left she wanted more of him. They had teased each other on the phone and with texting while sending naughty pictures to each other that she couldn’t help herself tonight by flirting with him. “How was everyone else on the team? I hoped they were ok too. I also have another special present for you later tonight too…” she added with a little chuckle and popped a potato in her mouth.

note: you posted twice by accident haha! outfit: Click!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 12:00 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

For Mathias, it was important to him that the people he was close to liked each other and got along, so it was good that Charlotte and Emil got along very well. Even when Mathias was busy and saw more time with Emil that Charlotte. While Mathias did always keep in contact with Charlotte and Lukas when he was away, Emil did as well. Emil was the one who would text her during a race updating her on what was happening, and quite often during the whole race weekend would periodically let Charlotte know what was happening because Mathias frequently forgot to tell a lot of the details. But Emil also had a sense of humor, and had great fun teaching Charlotte words in the Austrian dialect of German that he knew Mathias either didn't know or wouldn't understand really understand the proper meaning.

"I can do up a list of all the races, and you can just decide if you want to go to any. Depnding on the race I might be able to work in some extra time to do something with you." His schedule was always busy, even in the so called off season. Sure he didn't have to go to races, but there was still lots of work he had to do at Maranello for the upcoming season, hard fitness training to really work on his fitness, and other business aspects he had going on. Plus, the family company was running a car in the top category in the endurance championship and one of the drivers they had signed up had been in an accident and wasn't going to be driving, so Hans was the one who was interested in getting Mathias to drive. The only race that clashed with Formula One that he definitely wouldn't be able to do was the round in Japan which was on at the same time as the US Grand Prix. Mathias didn't want to commit to doing a full season in two Championships, but had definitly expressed his interest in LeMans, and maybe a couple of other races as well, but he hadn't decided exactly yet.

She soon distracted him from dinner by winking and touching. So she was keen for something more, which made him eager. However he didn't want to start anything with Lukas around. Mathias might now care if he son saw him naked, but Mathias didn't really want his son to witness the sort of stuff Mathias and Charlotte were likely to get up to.

"Ooh, you have me interested. But everyone is good, looking forwards to a little bit of time off before it's back to work. The halo on the cars is making things interesting. We were doing practice runs of getting out of car quickly with it, and I think that it is going to need quite a bit more practice." That certainly changed everything, and made getting in and out of the car far more difficult. Not to mention that it did have some impact on visibility, but how exactly that impacted racing they would have to wait and find out.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 05:22 PM
Townie
Nat

Charlotte let out a little deep sigh. She really wanted to talk about her work life. She hadn’t really been too busy lately. She had just done articles for the paper every week or so. It wasn’t like she was a regular. Well, she was one of the main writers. Would he mind if she took a break? She thought to herself as she figured she would just talk about it like it was a regular subject. “Mathias…Sweetie, I have been meaning to talk to you about that….About work….” she added with a gulp of air in her lungs now. Taking a drink of her coke, she had filled up earlier with, she took a sip. She held his hand under the table and ran it along his thigh. Just for a bit of comfort.

“I was thinking of taking a break from work and working with you and the team to do some traveling a little bit with you and Lukas….What do you think? Would you be ok with that?” she explained as she didn’t know what he would think. It had been a year of truly being together. But she had missed being around him for Christmas time for that week he was gone. She had to stay and watch Lukas when they all could’ve been together. And she couldn’t exactly take Lukas out of school. “Also, does Lukas start school soon after the holidays, right?” Charlotte asked while they had a very light conversation. Her dinner was amazing, and she was proud of herself for making this.

The tenderness of the pork, and the crumbs that were decked inside. It was very lovely. “How much time off would you have?” she was curious to find out since she realized that he did travel a lot. This was why she wanted to discuss certain things with him beforehand.

note: you posted twice by accident haha! outfit: Click!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 05:09 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

Charlotte had Mathias's full attention when she said she wanted to speak to him about work. Did she mean his work or her work? Yes, he was away a lot, but he had always been clear about that. Formula One wasn't something that he felt that he could give up yet. He had a contract that expired at the end of 2019, and would make a decision closer to the time if he wanted to carry on or leave. At the moment he still loved driving and had the ability to win races.

But he hadn't expected Charlotte to say that she wanted to take a break from her work and travel a bit with him. Surprise was written all over his face, and he didn't quite know what to say for a moment. "Really? I honestly never thought that you would ever want to do something like that, but yes, i'm fine with that. I'm going to support you no matter what you want to do, but I do admit I do like the idea of you travelling with me more." Yes, he was always extremely busy during a race weekend, but it would be nice to have her there supporting him when he did have some free time.

"I know someone who would be perfect for you to talk to, you might even talk to her. Kimi Räikkönen's wife Minttu quite often travels with him and brings their two little children, you might even have her number I think she was one of the ladies you met back at the German Grand Prix in 2016." Charlotte travelling with him would leave the question of Lukas. Did Mathias leave him here with his niece or Lukas's grandparents or bring him as well? Mathias wasn't against homeschooling, but it would likely be Charlotte who ended up doing a lot of the work.

"Yes."

He didn't have heaps of time off really. He wasn't working full time, but there was still lots of things to do. "I'm back at Maranello on the fifth for more simulator work. Plus, i have business in Frankfurt and Swtizerland to sort out. As well I need to find time to train. At the moment I have two weeks at the end of January set aside for training camp, but me and Emil can do that here. I will probably spend plenty of time flying backwards and forwards just like last year." Last year he had been in Maranello for his birthday, but had come home epsecially for hers. This year he wasn't quite sure yet.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 08:23 PM
Townie
Nat

It wasn’t as if Charlotte was aware of Lukas’s school though, she was. She knew he went to school, at Zoe’s school that she worked at, so it wasn’t a big deal. “Really? You do?" she smiled at him as she gave his hand a squeeze and leaned into a bit. Once dinner was just about done on her end she started to gather and clean up the table a little. It had been a little while into the evening and she was just about getting the dessert ready this time. Handing some small plates, she had this medium sized apple strudel in the middle of the table. Charlotte also grabbed some real true vanilla bean ice cream.

“Oh, its going to be so romantic traveling and walking with you…..” she stated out loud and made sure that it would be a good end to a good night tonight. “Mmmm so I also baked a chocolate strawberry tart too….for me, I know you don’t like or enjoy chocolate as much as I do….But could I persuade you?” she grinned and started to cut a little piece as she brought a little piece up to his lips. Hours into the night she was already in bed in their room. It was actually their bedroom now. Mathias was just finishing up to put Lukas to sleep, since she wanted to do their presents now.

Lining his up by the edge of the bed she waited for him to come inside so she could reveal one of his other real presents. She was undressed and showered, as she wore a silky lace bedroom set. She always loved showing off for him.

note: this was the recipe charlotte used for apple strudel Here! Tart <3 outfit: Click! ------------> Outfit 2

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 12:19 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

Dinner went by, followed by a rather delicious apple strudel. The chocolate strawberry tart was nice, even if it was a bit on the sweet side; For him at least, as he generally didn't eat a lot of those sorts of things.

After dinner was finished then came presents. As a German Mathias had always opened presents on Christmas Eve, but as an American, Gretta had always opened hers on Christmas day, which posed a problem. They simply solved the problem by opening some both days, which Mathias had always carried on for Lukas.

It was nice opening presents, seeing what they were, eager to see what tomorrows ones were. Lukas loved Mathias's big present, which Lukas had gotten excited about when Mathias walked back into the lounge carrying it. Even gift wrapped it was obvious. Mathias had pulled a few strings and gotten a nose and front spoiler off last years Formula One car, knowing Lukas would love it, with the idea of mounting it in Lukas's room on the wall. The guys at Ferrari had even modified the nose so that it could be easily hung on the wall.

All to soon it was time to bed, and Mathias took the time to put Lukas to bed. Lukas was old enough to do everything himself, but Mathias and Lukas still sat down for a little bit and read together.

Mathias didn't expect to see her, clearly already showered, in a lace bra and panties. He paused in the door way for a moment staring, before he managed to pull himself together and enter the room properly and shut the door.

"You look lovely tonight darling." He spoke softly, moving over to pull of his shirt and pants and dump them in the laundry basket before moving over to the bed.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply