February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Holidays are important in Lochland Grove. It is no wonder the community is buzzing over Little Halloween; a celebration of the town's bravery in the face of serial killer Robert Lewis.

Now that Lewis's copy cat is behind bars, does Little Halloween hold new meaning? What of the approaching Hurricane Caroline?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

ASK JAYA
(Click Here!)

Jaya has looked over your questions and written some answers! Check out the May Announcements for all the details, and maybe learn something new.

Lochland Weather

Dark, cloudy, rainy.. There may be a hurricane over the New England Area. Stay Safe, Lochland Grove!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

May 10th
Ask Jaya and
May Announcements!

May 5th
Look! A Newspaper!

May 1st
No Activity check!
Goodluck, Students on finals!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Not What It Looks Like, Alec Aldana
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 06:36 PM
Stranger
Ry

Lochland was still mostly uncharted territory as far as Theo was concerned. He could follow GPS directions well enough to get where he needed to be but coming from a place where he knew everything he decided to familiarize himself a bit better with his new surroundings. It seemed like the logical thing to do and it wasn't as if he didn't have the time to do so. In fact, he had devoted most of his day to learning what the town had to offer, though he was interested in seeing some areas more than others.

With the intention of exploring the city center, he had left his home in what he was sure was the correct direction. However, after a fair bit of, walking he couldn't help but think he had indeed gone the wrong way. There was a possibility that he was lost, an unnerving prospect for him that he was refusing to admit could be a reality. It was realistic given the newness of the town but he wouldn't accept it as fact just yet.

Frowning, Theo pushed his glasses higher up onto his nose and eyed the building nearest him. The word 'Odyssey' was displayed above the door, he had read some about the spot but had little interest in actually visiting the place. Clubs were hardly his 'scene', the idea of a busy dance floor was enough to make him shy away in favor of not having his personal space invaded. Hm. No, he would not be visiting there if he could help it and with that in mind, he carried on his walk, getting himself progressively more confused in the town's streets.

Stilettos. He had stopped near the entrance to consider the likelihood that the place was a shoe store and debating if he wanted to chance going inside and to ask for directions to where he had intended to be. Hm. He supposed that if it wasn't what he expected he could always just retreat and try another building afterward. Pulling a hand from the pocket of his hoodie he reached for the handle of the door without hesitation.

[[Outfit]]

--------------------
PM
^
Alec Aldana
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 10:49 PM
Townie
Jen

Alec wasn’t much for strip clubs. He only went if he was invited for a birthday party, or something that merited watching half-naked people dance as a celebration. Even then he was a bit hesitant to go since he only had like, $3 on him at any given time, and didn’t want to blow those last few dollars by sticking them down someone’s thong. He would much rather go to a bar, get some free drinks, and end up looking at some bare asses for free. He was more of a ‘doer,’ okay? He was not a watcher when it come to things of sexual nature.

Still, he usually passed the club on his way back home from working at the Odyssey, and since the workload of school hadn’t gotten too steep yet, he’d picked up a shift that ended earlier than usual, as in, before 3am, as a favor for a co-worker. While he expected the scene before midnight to be different than the scene at 3am, he definitely did not expect to see who he saw walking into Stiletto’s.

“Rhys!” He called out immediately, unable to help himself. There was a large grin on his face as he approached the other, getting about as close as he’d learned he could without making Rhys uncomfortable. “I knew there had to be a bit of freak in you!” He joked, lightly putting a hand on the man’s shoulder before taking it off once the other had turned to look at him.

He’d honestly thought at this point that Rhys was probably asexual or some shit, because he hadn’t once looked at Alec’s ass, and he was the gold standard for men, so any man that didn’t at least glance had to be straight or ace, right? Thing was, he hadn’t caught him looking at any female asses either, and yes, he had indeed looked at Rhys whenever he saw anyone in the room who might be Rhys’ type, just to see whether he’d check them out.

"Shit, man, I have so many questions." Something that wouldn't surprise Rhys at all. "But before I forget, Cece says 'thanks' for the pictures, but you know, she can't exactly tell it to your face because of the whole 'social suicide' thing."

((Outfit))
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 12:15 AM
Stranger
Ry

If the notion that Stilettos might have been a been a strip club had crossed his mind, Theo would not have considered entering the establishment. Under typical circumstances, he handled himself perfectly well in social instances but the forwardness of typical American's was enough to make him blush so as one could imagine placing Theo in the midst of half-naked dancers who got on stage for the sole purpose of disrobing? Hm. It was a safe assumption that Theo would turn a brilliant shade of pink and promptly excuse himself.

However, he had no idea what existed beyond the double entrance doors to the building. With his hand gripping the handle and starting to pull he was on his way to finding out the atmosphere beyond when a voice caught his attention. "Rhys!" It called, but that was not his name so the person was instantly dismissed until a hand rested on his shoulder. He did not like being touched. Fortunately, the contact was gone just as quickly and he decided that he might as well figure out the meaning of all this before going on his way.

He blinked, a blank stare fitting over his features as he contemplated the meaning of having a 'bit of freak' in him. "I'm sure I do not know what you mean." He said dismissively as he released the handle of the door and shifted to face the other man who was telling him about a 'Cece' and how he had her thanks but she wouldn't be telling him in person. Hm. "We wouldn't want that, now would we?" Theo had decided to play along for the sake of his anonymity above anything else. Green eyes looked the other over briefly before locking with the other man's. "What are your questions?" Best to get this out of the way quickly. Inquiring what he need might help to shed light on who this man was.

--------------------
PM
^
Alec Aldana
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 09:55 AM
Townie
Jen

"I'm sure I do not know what you mean." Maybe Rhys just wasn’t familiar with the meaning of ‘freak’ in a sexual context. Alec wouldn’t be surprised at that. “I guess going to a strip club doesn’t automatically make you a freak, but what I'm saying is that you’re not as sexless as I thought,” he explained, but he still had a rough time picturing Rhys in any sexual situation. “Are you here alone or are you meeting someone?” If the man was alone, he wouldn’t be alone for long, because hell yeah was Alec joining him. He’d never gotten a chance to catch Rhys’ wandering eye before, but now he had the chance to see his eye purposefully look at people grinding on poles. It was like Christmas all over again!

"What are your questions?" Oh boy. The moment Alec’s been waiting for. “First off, are you here for the puss or the schlong? Or both maybe?” He teased. Cece wasn’t there with them now, so Rhys had no excuse to not answer the way Alec saw it. Okay, so he wouldn’t push the subject if Rhys managed to dismiss the question again but damn was he curious.

“Secondly, why don’t you visit me at work if you hang out so close-by? I’m offended,” he said, shaking his head jokingly. “Could’ve gotten you from free drinks. Hell, you could’ve gotten them yourself. You could pass as a twink.” Rhys had never even drunk near him, but he’d never gawked at half-naked people either, so it was safe to assume that he also drank from time to time. He wasn’t sure he ever specified to Rhys that he worked at The Odyssey either, but he knew he mentioned bartending at a gay bar, and Alec only knew of one in Lochland so it was easy to conclude that he worked like, right down the road from where they were standing.
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 11:56 AM
Stranger
Ry

While there was a surplus of things that Theo knew, and knew well, there was a good deal of things that simply passed right over his head. The other man's meaning of being a freak was a prime example of something he didn't understand and he was fairly certain that he didn't want to know either. No, definitely not and he had tried to move past it to no avail, his aversion leading to an interesting explanation of what the other thought of 'him'. Rhys, whoever he was, gave off an apparently 'sexless' vibe. Theo frowned for a split second at the words but was then distracted by his question. "Are you here alone or are you meeting someone?"

His glasses were adjusted higher onto his nose as he blinked at the other. "I had no intention of meeting anyone." He kept his voice steady, his tone as void of emotion as it always was. "However, that didn't stop you from showing up." It wasn't a problem, admittedly he was curious about this person and the 'Rhys' who he was being confused for. How was it possible that they could be carrying on a conversation without the man becoming suspicious? It was enough to arouse his intrigue and in turn, he hoped to alleviate some of the other's questions.

"First off, are you here for the puss or the schlong? Or both maybe?" Green eyes grew slightly wider as he had not been expecting something so forward. "Excuse me, but I do not see how that is any of your business." Hm. It absolutely was not and he was quick to share that answer. The second question followed shortly behind the first. The stranger wanted to know why he hadn't visited if he hung out nearby and there was mention of a 'twink' Theo had no idea what that meant. "I meant no offense, I was simply hoping to get directions. However, had I known you were at work I might have sought you out instead." His accidental impersonation seemed to be going fairly well and he wondered how long he could pretend to be a person that he had never met without blowing his cover.

--------------------
PM
^
Alec Aldana
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 02:10 PM
Townie
Jen

Absolutely nothing about this man gave off the impression that it wasn’t Rhys. From his face, to his glasses, to his way of speaking. The clothing didn’t look quite as old man-ish as he’d come to expect from Rhys, but maybe these were his ‘party clothes.’ He wouldn’t put past Rhys to think that was appropriate club wear, even if his own definition of it was tighter pants and glitter for miles. Speaking of which, he had quite a bit of glitter on his hair and neck. It was difficult to avoid the impact of sparkles as he’d left the club.

"I had no intention of meeting anyone." Just what Alec had been hoping for. “Sweet. It’s meant to be then,” he joked, about to open the door for Rhys as he’d almost forgotten to wait to an answer to his intrusive questions, but he was glad he did wait. "Excuse me, but I do not see how that is any of your business."

“Kay, fine, keep it yourself, but I’m probably finding out anyway once we get in there,” he shrugged.

"I meant no offense, I was simply hoping to get directions. However, had I known you were at work I might have sought you out instead." That made sense, so he nodded. He hadn’t told Rhys that he’d been picking up extra shifts at different times since the previous semester ended, so it was perfectly reasonable that he didn’t go visit him. However, any explanation would have sufficed. Alec was always the one doing the talking and asking the other to hang out. Rhys never initiated contact, even if Alec was probably his closest friend, a conclusion that Alec came up with on his own considering he’d never seen Rhys talk to or about anyone else.

It’s possible that his conclusion was false, but who could prove him wrong?

He moved to open the door again before pausing. “And just for the record, I don’t judge. If you like the schlong, you like the schlong and that’s that. I like the schlong, and everyone’s a bit bi so like, there’s no reason to judge.” He’d like to say he that he only made that comment because he wanted Rhys to feel comfortable talking about it, but he really just liked the word ‘schlong.’

After his speech about schlongs, he finally opened the door for Rhys to reveal the sexy scene inside the joint. “After you.” Strip clubs were actually kind of boring for Alec since it was just “watching” and he didn’t have the money to tip them properly anyway, so he just chilled somewhere with his friends and admired the dancers’ athleticism and makeup from afar, but he was actually kind of excited this time, if only because it was a golden opportunity to see what Rhys was like around mostly-naked people.
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 03:59 PM
Stranger
Ry

Flirting typically went straight over Theo's head. He understood that people felt attraction and that some flaunted it obviously with their body language, from an intellectual point it made sense. That wasn't entirely true, hormones were somewhat unpredictable, but it made as much sense as he figured it could. The problem was that he never had those overwhelming urges so he only understood the concept in theory, not practice. Granted, he had been with Brice for several years but their physical relationship hadn't started until a year, at the very least, since they had started seeing each other regularly. Hm. Brice was not the best subject to dwell on at the moment though.

Privacy and personal space were two of the things he kept very well guarded and as a result, he had tried to evade the man's question with an off-handed comment how it was none of the stranger's business. No protest was made to his words, though it was pointed out that the answer would be evident once inside. Hm. It made him briefly second guess the establishment he'd chosen to ask for help from but surely it couldn't be that bad. The words were met with the same vacant stare he favored and he pressed on instead of questioning the other's meaning.

The man reached for the door, making like he was going to open it for the pair of them and hesitated for a statement. "And just for the record, I don’t judge. If you like the schlong, you like the schlong and that’s that. I like the schlong, and everyone’s a bit bi so like, there’s no reason to judge." Hm. He certainly was a vocal one, throwing his private matters into the open like they were not in public at the moment. Were all Americans this way? "I suppose it is good you don't judge then, you would be considered a hypocrite." He hadn't meant it offensively by any means, it was simply a fact that judging others for being bi, as he'd said it, while being bi would be hypocrisy.

"After you." The door was swung open. "Tak." He thanked the other for his courtesy and turned back towards the door and could clearly tell what the man had meant about having Theo's preference revealed inside. He could tell now that this was a club of some sort with it's muted flashing lights and rhythmic music pulsing. It was too late for hesitation now, besides that he really had needed to ask how to get back to a spot he knew.

Inside he went, keeping that blank expression in place as he moved. They had walked in as the song playing over the speakers was ending and a voice introduced someone with possibly the oddest name Theo had heard: Cinnamon. The music picked back up and a woman walked onto the stage. Theo had never been to a strip club before, he had never had a reason to go and likely would have found an excuse not to go if he'd ever been invited. So naturally, when he took notice of what was happening and the very exposed bodies, he was stunned. Literally. He had come to an abrupt stop, frozen for a second, before turning with the intention of walking right back through the door only to collide solidly with the stranger and grunting softly from the impact.

--------------------
PM
^
Alec Aldana
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 11:07 AM
Townie
Jen

Even if Alec didn’t care for strip clubs, he could appreciate the effort those dancers put into their craft. They had to keep up with body image expectations, maybe get occasionally groped or stalked by admirers who thought they had a right to their body just because it was on display, wear obscenely short shorts, boost up already over-inflated egos… Geez, he couldn’t imagine what that was like. It was almost like…like….being a model? Huh. Maybe Alec should consider a career change. He’d probably get more money for it that’s for sure. But nah, he knew what he could get for showing his body so he wouldn’t settle for less!

As he felt Theo bump into his chest, he grabbed the other by the shoulders and quickly turned him around, letting go after playfully patting them. He felt comfortable touching Rhys even if Rhys didn’t feel comfortable being touched. He’d simply compromised on that by keeping the touching brief, which Rhys seemed to had gotten used to even if he cut those interactions short. “Go on. Let’s see what makes your sun rise. Which way your arrow points. What team you bat for. This is purely for scientific curiosity.” Once he was done with the euphemisms, he glanced over at the bar and turned back to Theo. “Do you want anything to drink? I mean, you’re paying as always, but I’ll order for us,” he teased.

He half expected Rhys to run out once he turned to the bar, but joke's on him. He was coming with Alec. It's not like Alec had plans of being at Stiletto's for the night, so he hadn't brought cash with him, but he probably wouldn't be paying even if he did.
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 12:46 AM
Stranger
Ry

Clubs were not something that had ever sparked any interest within the Dane, even the normal ones where people kept their clothes on and he was far too modest to knowingly walk into a strip club. Wandering into a regular club by mistake would have been fine, he could have absolutely adjusted to the loud music, neon lights, and smell of alcohol but the second nudity was added it became a bit much. Honestly, he had probably seen a total of four naked bodies in his whole life and that was including himself. It hadn't seemed odd that the number was so low because he never had a reason to see so much of another person's so it was a particularly disarming to walk into a public place and find it.

Immediately, his reaction was to backtrack but it hadn't worked well as he hoped and it wound up colliding him into the other man. It wasn't especially painful but still managed a grunt from him before hands were on his shoulders so he could be turned around. He was being touched again, he was very aware of that, but it was brief enough that it wasn't terrible. Not more so than being turned back towards the nudity. "Jeg behøver virkelig ikke at se dette." He protested but didn't resist, turning his gaze to the floor instead. His heart was racing a bit with nerves but the downcast look helped bring him back to English as Alec questioned if he wanted a drink.

"No, thank you, I do not drink without occasion." Certainly this was not a cause to celebrate. "I would, however, offer to sate your 'scientific curiosity' if you oblige to letting me leave this establishment." Hm. It was not something that he normally would have offered but as far as this young man knew his name was 'Rhys' so it hardly mattered what he was told.

*I really do not need to see this.

--------------------
PM
^
Alec Aldana
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 10:55 PM
Townie
Jen

Alec was still trying to follow Rhys’ gaze, but the man sort of frantically looked around the room and was suddenly very interested in looking at the floor. Oh, well. So much for this experiment. "No, thank you, I do not drink without occasion." Great. That meant he probably wasn’t getting a drink for Alec either, but he was offering to sate Alec’s curiosity if he let him leave. Alec didn’t even want to be there anyway so it worked out perfectly for him. “Yeah, alright, that works,” he nodded, taking one more shot at a free drink. “But tell you what, you can buy me a drink anyway, and then we’re even.”

It was typical of Alec to ask for something yet try to make it seem like the other was the one benefiting. In reality, there was nothing he could do if Rhys just turned around and left. He’d turned him around once already. A second attempt would probably be like, harassment or something? Hey, he wasn’t taking any risks here. Where there were half naked people prancing around, there were bouncers making sure everything happening on the premises was consensual. But in any case, Alec was the only one benefiting from this exchange. He’d probably get a free drink and his curiosity sated.

Oh yeah, he was gonna get his curiosity sated so hard.

“Dirty martini shooter and then we’re out?” He gave Rhys his order, playfully winking at him. It was just a habit to be somewhat flirty even if at this point he knew it worked on everyone except Rhys. In a way it was refreshing at least to know that Rhys hung out with him for his persistent personality instead of his looks. It was a punch to his ego, but still, something different. Sure, it took some “breaking into his home” and “stealing his food” to get to this level, but here they were.
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 12:15 AM
Stranger
Ry

If he had been more familiar with the other he might have thought it acceptable to resist the way he had been turned and just march himself right out the door. It was tempting, so very tempting, but he wasn't himself. He was supposed to be this 'Rhys', a man who he had no clue about, except that he evidently looked strikingly like Theo. Their behavior must have been similar too since the man hadn't picked expressed anything being different but he also, clearly, was steering most of the interaction. Was that normal for him and Rhys? He had no way of knowing and wouldn't protest.

Instead, he offered a trade of information for escape. "Yeah, alright, that works. But tell you what, you can buy me a drink anyway, and then we're even." His brows pinched together, gaze still downcast. "Even for what?" He questioned aloud, unable to dismiss the question. This whole thing was quite odd if he was being honest with himself. He didn't even know this man's name and had no real way of asking without seeming rude… although, it wasn't his image he'd be smearing with the question but it could blow his cover. Hm. What a conundrum this was.

"Dirty martini shooter and then we're out?" Hm. At least at the bar perhaps there would be fewer nearly naked people, and maybe a chance to see the other's I.D. if he were carded. It was worth a shot he supposed. "One drink will be acceptable. Though why you would want anything dirty is beyond me." Theo had taken the word literally but he was hardly much of a drinker and on the occasions he found it acceptable he only indulged in wine. That being said, he moved towards the bar and selected a seat but paused to wipe it over with a napkin before sitting.

--------------------
PM
^
Alec Aldana
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 09:24 AM
Townie
Jen

"Even for what?"

“Don’t worry about it.”

Question successfully deflected.

"One drink will be acceptable. Though why you would want anything dirty is beyond me." Alec chuckled at that. “Don’t worry. I’m a bartender, I know what I’m doing,” he joked, gesturing to the bar for Rhys to take the lead. What? If he went first he might turn around to see Rhys fled after seeing a wild butt cheek. If Rhys conceded, he followed, eventually approaching the counter and asking for his drink.

Lucky for the supposed Rhys, Alec did get carded. He looked his age, if not a few years younger, but he knew most bars carded pretty much everyone just to be safe, especially since the lighting of most clubs made it hard to really look at people. He himself was supposed to card anyone at The Odyssey unless they literally looked old enough to turn into powder and dissipate in the wind.

“My friend’s the one paying though,” he clarified, taking his ID back once the bartender had gotten a good look and setting it on the counter face up as he waited. Given that he wasn’t aware of the other’s intentions, he had no reason to hide his license from him. After just a few minutes, he got his drink, downed it, and his license went back into his pocket. “Okay, ready to go,” he announced. “So, what is it? Your sexuality,” he asked, beginning to walk out with Rhys.
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 10:41 AM
Stranger
Ry

This man was proving to be a mystery. Most people were confusing to him on some level or another anyway and perhaps it was the fact that he was pretending to be someone else but this man, in particular, had his curiosity going. Who was he and how hadn't he noticed this was not the Rhys he thought he was? The thought occurred to him for a second that maybe the other was playing a trick on him but he assured himself that plot was far too involved. Still, of all his wonderings, his intrigue came out in the form of wondering what they would be even for. "Don't worry about it." He'd been told, his brows furrowing for a second before his relaxed expression could fit back into place. Theo decided not to press the matter.

"Don't worry. I'm a bartender, I know what I'm doing." Hm. "Of course." He agreed as if the statement was the most logical thing he had heard. Together they walked to the bar and Theo selected himself a seat and listened to the exchange between his new acquaintance and the worker. He allowed extra attention to be paid when the identification card as it was placed face up on the polished surface of the bar. His eyesight wasn't perfect but it was good enough to make out the name 'Alec Aldana'. It was enough, he could find out everything else he needed to know about the other man later.

The drink was prepared and consumed quickly, and Theo had spent the short amount of time watching Alec in hopes that it would keep his gaze from anymore revealingly dressed employees. "Okay, ready to go," and they were already on their way out, Theo eager for the outside world again. "So, what is it? Your sexuality." He'd nearly forgotten their bargain and likely would have diverted topics if Alec truly knew who he was, but he didn't. So, what did his answer matter?

He hesitated, withholding the answer until they were back out in the open air where the bodies were properly clothed and he could relax a little. "I suppose the simplest answer, Alec, is that I am attracted to both men and women." Theo watched the other was he spoke, curious about the reaction he would get. That answer was true for him, though he had contemplated settling on one sex for simplicity but, again, it didn't matter. "If we are being honest, I must admit that I find your interest in the matter unwarranted." There was a pause as he adjusted his glasses and tilted his head slightly at the bartender. "Surely it's not based on your own attraction?" Of course, there was always the chance that Alec was curious because he found Rhys attractive but Theo's words had a touch of sarcasm in them that suggested he didn't think that were really the case.

--------------------
PM
^
Alec Aldana
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 12:08 PM
Townie
Jen

"I suppose the simplest answer, Alec, is that I am attracted to both men and women." There it was. He had his answer, and it was…huh. You know when you wait a long time to get something and then when you do get it it’s a bit disappointing because of how you built it up in your head? That’s exactly how Alec felt….Nah, who was he kidding? This was fucking great. Rhys liked the schlong. That’s what really mattered here.

"Surely it's not based on your own attraction?" That surprised Alec a bit, but it was a fair question. “You wish,” he snorted. “Besides, if we haven’t hooked up by now it’s not gonna happen. You know I like to move fast,” he joked, missing the sarcasm and not quite answering whether he was attracted to him or not. Okay maybe fucking Rhys wasn’t totally off the table. He had money, a pretty face, and he was brilliant. All of those things were attractive to Alec -especially that first one- but Rhys had gotten flustered just from Alec showing him the tattoo on his shoulder. The man would probably self-combust if Alec suggested anything more.

“But we’re like, best friends, I have to know,” he chuckled. “Can I tell Cece though? We made a bet after we left your place. I had my money on straight but bicurious, so, close enough, and she said gay, so she owes me $5 now.” They figured Rhys would be mad if they made bets in front of him considering he got mad simply from them trying to guess what he was, but that was all in the past so what was the harm in bringing it up now?

“Anyway, where are you going now?” He asked, wondering if they happened to be going the same way.
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 01:12 PM
Stranger
Ry

Theo had no idea how long the other had been waiting for that piece of information or if it were even true but he had upheld his side of the deal so it was only fair the Dane do the same. There was a bit more to the information he had given but going for simplicity was best since Theo had never been interested enough to find a classification for the exact sexuality he identified with. Not that it mattered, this was Rhys' information. Still, he wondered why Alec was so interested in the subject of another's sexuality and the first thought was that it was contingent on his own attraction.

"You wish." Hm. He wasn't sure he believed that. "Besides, if we haven't hooked up by now it's not gonna happen. You know I like to move fast." Maybe Rhys knew that but Theo didn't. The statement was odd overall because he couldn't understand why a longer friendship would push the prospect of sex further away. "A pity really. I was so close to suggesting… hm. What do you call them? A one-night-stand." His sarcastic nature rose quickly to counter Alec's dismissal. Dark green eyes looked the other over.

Alec was the sort who Theo assumed held natural sex appeal to most. He didn't understand the way that some people could throw disregard for personal space out the window in exchange for intimacy so quickly but he could appreciate an attractive human being when he saw one. If he were more prone to behaving on impulse… hm. No, best not to even think that route.

"But we're like, best friends, I have to know." He went on to ask for permission to tell Cece for the purpose of some bet. The request drew a flash of a frown from him. "A true best friend would hardly go around gossiping my secrets." Which was his polite way of saying that Alec shouldn't tell Cece; the information hardly seemed worth the exchange of money anyway. "Anyway, where are you going now?"

Home. That was where he was headed but if Rhys was 'best friends' with this man wouldn't he know where the real Rhys lived? Hm. "I was on my way to a colleague's home, unfortunately, I got a bit turned around." That would suffice. At least this way if Alec insisted on following him he wouldn't be expecting to go to wherever Rhys actually lived.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll