February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG
November 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Choose your own Adventure!
What happens next? Vote Here

Kat and Jaya wake up in Lochland Grove after some mischievous spirits get a hold of the latest copy of The Lochland Times. Site work is never done!

This Episode: Missing: lost Kat. Jaya may have spotted her, but there is a suspicious ghost running away. Should she chase the ghost or go wrangle her friend?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other.

Canned Food Drive!
Thanksgiving is coming. Bring food to Town Hall, and help the less fortunate. Coats, hats, and scarves are also welcome.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

December 5th
Decision 7, Woo!

December 1st
No Activity Check! Happy Holidays!

November 19th
Decision 6 is up!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Climate Control [M], Alec Aldana
Alec Aldana
 Posted: Nov 17 2017, 06:58 PM
Townie
Jen

He was pretty mesmerized by listening to Nikolai speak. It wasn’t just the voice, but his elegant way of speaking. Alec thought that he had nothing to be insecure about when it came to English. “For what it’s worth, most native speakers can’t express themselves as well as you do,” he pointed out. Nikolai seemed confident in his speech from Alec’s perspective, but he thought the compliment might be appreciated. “So, how’d your parents take you being gay?” He asked, knowing that Russia wasn’t exactly known for its LGBT rights.

"It is an act that transcends language. It is understood and enjoyed even by two people who cannot really talk to each other." “I can agree with that. I think sex is the best thing in life,” he commented, completely honest. Sex was something he never got tired of exploring. It was new and exciting with every new person, and probably the closest he ever got to anyone. No close friendships of his had ever been sexless. Kyler had probably been the only exception, but they’d drifted away enough to not have even found each other in Lochland until recently even though Kyler had been living there for months.

“Nah, I don’t usually stay the night, but we should do this again some time. I’ll give you my number,” he commented, looking up at the other, “and I have an early class tomorrow so I should probably head out in half an hour or so.” It wasn’t that late as far as he was aware, but he liked to get work done early. He wasn’t prone to procrastination, but writing was so much harder than it seemed. He could have a clear goal and still have his fingers frozen over the keyboard for a solid half hour just thinking of what words would get his idea across best, and an English major, he had a lot to write. All. The freaking. Time.
PM
^
Nikolai Mozarov
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 07:25 PM
Townie
Nicole

Learning the English language had been an interesting journey for Nikolai and he found that he still had some progress to make with it even today. “For what it’s worth, most native speakers can’t express themselves as well as you do,” He hummed a positive note in response. "My parents paid for tutors for myself and my brother and sister." And speaking of his parents. “So, how’d your parents take you being gay?” That question had a different answer and a different tone.

"Well," he began, furrowing his eyebrows as he thought on how to word this properly. "I think that they know but I didn't ever officially tell them. I was discovering a lot my sexuality in my teen years. There were some difficulties going on in my life when I was 19 and I moved out after I turned 20." Telling his parents had not really been something that was on his mind before. "I did not sleep with men until after I moved out. But my parents love me. I am sure that they would not mind that I am gay." Niko was pretty confident of that.

He had his methods to cope with things and sex was one thing that he liked to do. “I can agree with that. I think sex is the best thing in life,” The Russian chuckled lightly and gave Alec a little hug for his words. The man was likable and Niko wouldn't mind him staying a bit longer. “Nah, I don’t usually stay the night, but we should do this again some time. I’ll give you my number and I have an early class tomorrow so I should probably head out in half an hour or so.” Turning, he rolled over towards Alec, leaning down to speak into his ear. "Well, if you must go, then you must go." He kissed the man's dark hair and then sat up on the side of the bed, reaching for his pants that had long been discarded on the floor. Pulling his phone from the pocket, he then handed it over to Alec. "There. You can put your number in." He gave a smile, looking over Alec's body again.

--------------------
PM
^
Alec Aldana
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 10:21 AM
Townie
Jen

As Nikolai talked about his parents, his tone shifted a bit, which prompted Alec to rub Nikolai’s chest comfortingly. He figured that even if Nikolai’s parents had been homophobic at some point, they probably wouldn’t mind after living in America for that many years. Not that America wasn’t without a good population of homophobes, but he understood it to be more tolerant than Russia, and sometimes that rubbed off on people. Alec knew his own parents had been pretty conservative, but his mother died too early for him to know what she thought. His father on the other hand, clearly took issue with it when he bothered to even spare Alec a glance, but that didn’t matter to him.

“Ah, I didn’t tell my aunt either. She just found out when I was in high school because a teacher caught me sucking dick in the janitor’s closet. She took it surprisingly well. I mean, she didn’t love it, but I think she’d been expecting it for a while,” he chuckled, saying it all with a much lighter tone than Nikolai had. Alec never gave his sexuality much thought, even as a teenager. He simply searched for whatever pleasure he could get, which he found with anyone regardless of gender. “I don’t think I’ve ever formally come out to anyone anyway.” It was a) none of their business, and b ) unnecessary once you’ve already built up a reputation for sleeping with anyone that has a pulse.

"There. You can put your number in." As the phone was handed to him, he put his number in and texted himself to save Nikolai’s number to his own phone as well. After handing the phone back, he stood up to grab his clothes from wherever they were and got dressed, not minding if Nikolai was watching. Well, duh, he’d helped him get undressed so there was no reason to be shy now. Besides, he clearly enjoyed being looked at. Once he was dressed, he went into the living room to grab the bag with his new perfume and jeans in it, expecting Nikolai to follow him out since he was so polite and all.

“Thanks for dinner,” and the perfume, and the fuck, of course, but all that went without saying. He turned to Nikolai and reached in to kiss him again, his arms wrapping around the other’s neck. “If you’re on campus tomorrow, text me, we can get coffee or something,” and by that he meant Nikolai should buy him some coffee.
PM
^
Nikolai Mozarov
 Posted: Today at 12:20 am
Townie
Nicole

Being in America had certainly been very interesting for Niko. He had found acceptance in things that were not allowed in Russia and he had also found rejection for simple things that had been allowed in his home country. Being gay was one of those things that was sometimes a negative in either country but at least it was not illegal in the US. That much he was happy about that. He could be free to love without shaming his family.

Situations like what had happened with Alec today just would not have happened if the Mozarovs had remained in Russia. That was not why they had left but Nikolai was glad that he was able to do what he wanted to do, that he would not have to enter into some marriage just because it was the 'right' thing to do. “Ah, I didn’t tell my aunt either. She just found out when I was in high school because a teacher caught me sucking dick in the janitor’s closet. She took it surprisingly well. I mean, she didn’t love it, but I think she’d been expecting it for a while.” To that, he gave an amused little laugh. "I would never have done such a thing. My parents would be very disappointed in me, I think." It was interesting to think that his parents had never been cruel to him, ever, but he'd been afraid of making them upset. Maybe empathy was at work there.

“I don’t think I’ve ever formally come out to anyone anyway.” Niko was silent for a few moments after that. "Maybe one day I will tell my parents. I am in contact with them but I have not been home to see them for some time." Anyway, that was not the focus of right now. The focus was his bedmate, who was currently getting ready to leave. Niko did watch him, admiring his body again but only visually this time. He kept his hands to himself. After Alec was dressed, Nikolai got up and pulled a bathrobe from his walk-in closet, putting it on and remaining naked underneath.

He walked Alec to the door. “Thanks for dinner.” The hug and kiss were welcomed, the Russian squeezing his arms around Alec, his hands sliding down his sides to rest just above the other's rear. "You are welcome, Alec. I do hope to see you again." He kissed Alec again before letting him go. “If you’re on campus tomorrow, text me, we can get coffee or something.” Well, that sounded promising. Niko smiled and nodded. "Of course. Have a safe trip home. Hmm. Are you okay to go home? Do you live far? I drove you here." It was not exactly late at night but they had been having sex for awhile. "Do you want me to call a cab for you? I would like you to get home safely."

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply