February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Holidays are important in Lochland Grove. It is no wonder the community is buzzing over Little Halloween; a celebration of the town's bravery in the face of serial killer Robert Lewis.

Now that Lewis's copy cat is behind bars, does Little Halloween hold new meaning? What of the approaching Hurricane Caroline?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

ASK JAYA
(Click Here!)

Jaya has looked over your questions and written some answers! Check out the May Announcements for all the details, and maybe learn something new.

Word Count Poll
(Click Here!)

Help us decide if we should keep the word count or maybe lower it. let us know your thoughts!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

May 26th
Word Count Poll!

May 10th
Ask Jaya and
May Announcements!

May 5th
Look! A Newspaper!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Storage, Jaya Character storage
Jaya
 Posted: Sep 28 2014, 12:51 AM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Murdoch
Willow Hunter
birth date
11/12/1992
occupation
Cat Farm Owner, singer
status
Single
Sexuality
Pansexual Heteroromantic

APPEARANCE

Height: 5’7”
Build: Petite and wily, tomboyish
Hair: Pixie cut red hair.
Eyes: Olive Green
Skin: Fair, freckled
Mods: She has a nose ring and her ears pierced. She has a tattoo on either hip, and a tattoo of a ring on her left pinky.
Clothing: She tends toward looser fitting tops and shorts. She doesn’t mind skirts, but she always wears tights with those. She does not like wearing heels, and insists that her height is just fine, so why bulk it up? She has been known to dress like a boy and her non-curvy body has actually had guys thinking she is another boy for a period of time.

PERSONALITY

Willow, or “Will” is nobody’s princess. She wears the badge of “boy” proudly when people actually make the mistake. When she is in a good mood she can be seen dancing around like a complete goofball. When she records her music she is often bouncing around, making up her own dances to keep her spirit upbeat. She usually has a smile on her face and likes to meet complete strangers. She does need her time alone, generally to write little jingles or just to get a breather. This can usually be accomplished either late at night or early morning if need be. She cannot remember a time she actually had to excuse herself from socializing to get some space.

Besides being a goofball Will can be a pretty snazzy best friend, if anyone were really her best friend. Sometimes she gets on people’s nerves by being so happy and self-entertained. She struggles to take things seriously, and if she sounds serious its probably sarcasm. Nothing is off limits, including her own shortcomings and the death of her grandmother. However she does not make light of that around her grandfather, and when he is around she seems the most serious of all. She is his little darling though, and she can’t help but smile and act like a kid around him.

Sassy and smart, she doesn’t usually do well in relationships. She finds herself nitpicking little details about guys. Once she made the mistake of letting a boyfriend know she found one of his female friends attractive, and he told all his friends she was a lesbian. That caused some problems and she obviously broke up with him and stopped hanging around the skate park anymore. She likes the atmosphere, but when people burn her out she doesn’t return to them without a good reason.

Although Will is social and enjoys a good time, she doesn’t actually need people to meet that end. She does have a pen pal, and some online friends, and her grandfather, but most importantly she has her cats. She has a lot of cats. She is utterly unashamed of her cats. At times she will stay out on the farm for far too long and seem like a hermit who visits Lochland Grove more than actually lives there, but at times she is there daily. She absolutely refuses to maintain a relationship with someone who does not appreciate cats. Allergies can excuse avoidance, but not an offense. She won’t put up with it.

HISTORY

Short is short, and let’s keep this baby tidy. I can tell you all about my life without making it sound like some sort of novel. After all, I am just a girl, not some famous celebrity or some epic adventurer. I like my life, but I’m not going to walk you through every day in the life.

So let’s start a little while ago. Like a couple generations back. Grandfather met Gram and they made the perfect couple. Sparks went a flying, I’m sure. I wasn’t there, of course, but I have seen pictures. They made the cutest little couple. So Grandfather and Gram had one child, a girl named Paloma. They thought the name was pretty so they ran with it. Anyway, she had a good upbringing but in high school she met Ryan and went chasing after him.

Mom followed Ryan to college in Texas of all places. Its freaking hot there. Anyway, she went to school on Grandfather and Gram’s dime, and followed Ryan around like a puppy. He was so not interested, but one drunk night he gave in and they had sex. I find it gross to think about, but I’ve heard as much over the years. Then he ignored her again… because sex does not make a relationship, ladies and gentlemen. I guess she flirted with his friends and stuff, but it didn’t work out, and then she found out she was pregnant. With me! Ryan had kind of auburn hair, so I must have gotten my red hair from him, because Mom does not have red hair. Anyway, so she flunked her second semester, sophomore year, and dropped out. I’m just that much of a good luck charm.

Things didn’t go up from there, let me tell you. She kind just… failed. A lot. We moved from house to house. Crappy apartments, gross boyfriends. Nobody ever hurt me, but I saw Mom passed out drunk or high a couple of times too many for my liking. And it turns out, you kinda have to enroll kids in school… Yeah, Mom kind of forgot that. I learned what I could from kids television programming, and a neighbor lady taught me to read, but I was pretty dumb for my age. The best part though was Spider. Spider was Lucy’s black cat. Lucy was the lady who taught me to read. Spider was so soft and cute. He wasn’t necessarily friendly, but he would let me sit next to him and pet him sometimes.

So Mom decided she sucked at parenting and called Grandfather and Gram. They had always seen her cleaned up and before a binge, not after. When they saw how shit she looked now… well, they wanted to take me home with them. And they did. Mom went into rehab. She writes sometimes but… its not like we’re close or anything.

Living with Gram and Grandfather was the best. Gram was always cooking. Real food. Like, from scratch food. It was amazing. I can never manage that, not like she did. And they had three cats. These ones even let me pet them a lot. Joey, Coon, and Classy. Grandfather was working, but Gram retired to take care of me. She had to home school me from about seven years old until I was ten. It took a lot to get me really properly caught up, but then I started sixth grade at the top of my class. They have this sort of farm outside of Lochland Grove.

Grandfather works in something accounting, personal accounting? Something. Anyway, he also worked for this guy who was in music. He came to dinner when I was twelve, and a couple of times a year since. He was a cool dude, but when I was sixteen he said I could start singing and actually make some money. By then I had five cats. And I learned how to drive the truck. Seriously, people actually enjoy driving automatic? Weirdos. Anyway, Mitch, he said I could sing. Grandfather did not want me getting corrupted, so we put it off until I was eighteen, but I did take singing classes.

Now, Gram and Grandfather had enough money that they didn’t need me to work. But when I graduated I took up mowing lawns and doing a bunch of chores around the house. Also the singing. I got a contract with Mitch and he started asking us to move to England to work closely with one of his musicians. Well, for Grandfather, not me, but we’d all be moving together. Grandfather didn’t want to, and I got to start recording music in a studio in Hartford and playing it online. Just my voice, and some small gigs, but its really fun. Except when I was twenty…

Now by this time I have about… nine cats. And Grandfather has to travel sometimes for work, despite his age, but Gram… well she got sick. The flu. And a heart attack. And it just happened really fast and it sucked. Anyway, after she went to go play bingo in the sky, or whatever old people do, we got the life insurance. Wowee, was that a lot of money for me. Except they put it in the bank, so I just get the extra, if I want it. I don’t need it. They already had a retirement fund, but Grandfather didn’t retire. He started travelling. So at twenty-one I got the farm to myself. Its not really a farm, except my livestock. Cats. I have eighteen now. They’re not all mine. Most are strays. Don’t worry, I get them all fixed when I can. They’re my family, and they make everything better.

I have a system where if I have to leave, they get food automatically, and have a nice warm place to stay in bad weather. Mostly I just take in cats that have no place to stay, and I give them a good home. That’s my calling in life. I don’t need much more, but if sometime comes up, I won’t be ignoring that either.

OTHER

Cats.
Singing.
Her grandfather.
The farm.
Dancing.
Joking around.
Tattoo parlors.
Skateboards.
Energy Drinks.
Dentist Visits.
Cover Music.
Mint.
Fish.
The smell of Ginger.
Meaningful causes.

DISLIKES

The smell of sunscreen.
Being too serious.
Church.
Dog elitists.
Vet Offices.
Contracts.
Board games.
Chocolate.
Tea.
Coffee.
Doctor Visits.
“Take Me To Church” by Hozier.
The term “ginger” for a redhead.
Conformity for Conformity’s sake.
Rebellion for Rebellion’s Sake.

MISC NOTES

She has a contract to record for music online, but that is only audio, and she goes by the stage name Athena the Huntress, for her middle name Hunter. Even though Artemis is the huntress. This is not a secret, just not something the broadcasts.
She has 18 cats on the farm currently.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Parents: Ryan Craig and Harper Murdoch – “Bah! Why do we have to talk about them? Ryan? Yeah, he was like… whatever. And Mom, I mean at least she didn’t hurt me or anything. And none of her boyfriend’s touched me, so I’m pretty okay. She just sucked as a parent, you know?”
Grandparents: John and Paloma Murdoch – “Gram and Grandfather are pretty much the best thing to happen to anyone ever. Grammy was so sweet, and she always had on this violet perfume, but she mostly smelled like gingerbread, because she just had to make cookies like every week. And Grandfather loved her to pieces… yeah… yeah, I don’t want to think about that. Anyway, Grandfather is a big teddy bear, but he’s like a grizzly teddy because he looks so intimidating and stoic if you don’t know him, but he gives the best hugs, and he’s the sweetest man on earth.”
© darren criss

CODE
Concept: Cat farm girl(totally a singer, and also totally enjoyed confusing people on her gender)

Rep: Chlöe Howl
Group: Local or Townie
Set: Summer 2015

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: Sep 28 2014, 12:55 AM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Clover
Quinn Raiden
birth date
03/27/1985
occupation
Private Music Tutor. Former Musician.
status
single
Sexuality
Heterosexual

APPEARANCE

Height: 6’2”
Build: Sturdy, fairly toned muscles
Hair: A bit shaggy, straight brown. He tends to have some facial hair untrimmed, but not very long.
Eyes: Green Hazel
Skin: Caucasian
Mods: He used to have gauges, but he had those surgically closed again and now only has both ears pierced twice each. His lip is still pierced, although he often leaves it without a piercing in. He has several tattoos, on the back of his neck, one on his right wrist, three on various fingers, one on his right thigh, and a couple on his left shoulder and forearm.
Clothing: Many people have discussed Quinn's appearance. He used to be far less subtle in his appearance. A lot of beanies, torn and stained jeans, wife-beaters or band t-shirts, and a lot of jewelry when he wasn't on stage. One this is still consistent, the band-aids on his fingers from playing guitar. He is usually found drumming, but he still manages to keep band-aids around somewhere. He wears short sleeves most of the time, often button up shirts with tank tops under them, and loose but not shredded jeans. He also wears less jewelry.

PERSONALITY

Describe the negative and positive personality traits your character possesses. Please make sure there is a good balance of both; no character is completely evil, nor are they completely perfect. Please give at least 300 words.

HISTORY

Describe your character's background. Include important formative events and people. If they didn't grow up in Lochland Grove, how did they get here? Please give at least 350 words.

OTHER

List at least five here, with an optional sentence or more explaining each.

DISLIKES

MISC NOTES

Guitarist and backup vocals for Blank Bullet(1998-2007)
Drummer and Backup vocals for Excessive Violence (2007-2009)
Quinn rides a black Ducati, despite having crashed on his last motorcycle

RELATIONSHIPS:

Parents: He is not particularly close with his parents. His father is a pediatrician and his mother is a music teacher. They are cordial, but divorced around ten years ago after several rocky years. They encouraged Quinn's love of music, and for him to get involved, but seeing the life it brought them they often argued with him and each other about what to do. He rebelled against them when he could and they never brought firm enough rules to reign him in.
Former Agent He was always lecturing Quinn about public appearances. He never minded Quinn partying, as long as Quinn could perform on stage and the public never saw him at his worst. He and Quinn had a falling out when Quinn left his label to work with another band at twenty-two.
Former Assistant: She was his assistant from when he was sixteen to when he was twenty-four and moved to Lochand Grove. They dated on and off in those eight years. They don't really talk, but they are on good terms, and he is still attracted to her, whether or not he would want to date her again. She never liked his old attitude toward life.
© darren criss

CODE
Concept: Former Child Musician. Had a small fling on and off with an assistant
Moved to Lochland Grove 6 years ago

Rep: Francois Arnaud
Group: Townie
Set: Summer 2015

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: Mar 3 2015, 07:44 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Edge
Emmett Victoria
birth date
01/08/1988
occupation
unemployed
status
single
Sexuality
Heterosexual

APPEARANCE

Emmett is five foot eight. She doesn’t usually seem even as tall as she is because of her slightly slouching posture and generally meek disposition. She had the biggest blue eyes that will draw all attention to them, even without the added touch of makeup. She is platinum blond with very fair skin. Emmett had long and somewhat gawky limbs and cannot seem to gain weight or muscle. Her eyebrows are naturally a bit darker than the rest of her hair, and she has been known to wear various colored wigs or dye her hair. Emmett prefers slouchy and cute clothing that is soft and comfortable. She does not like being particularly showy or expensive, but she does appreciate quality in design and construction. Emmett has One tattoo on her right wrist, of a compass.

PERSONALITY

Emmett is not outgoing, she prefers to keep her thoughts to herself and find other ways of expressing herself besides the use of words. She is artistic, but not poetically or in prose. She can appreciate those forms of art, but she usually just sticks to her hands. Her fingers are quite adept at a keyboard and she has spent more than her fair share of time getting to know strangers via the internet. She does this mostly for work, but it used to be something she did on her own, especially on Deviant Art. She is a fairly likable and quirky girl when people get the chance to know her, but she is often keeps people at arm’s length at the very least.

Her personality is by no means subdued, even though she does not express it to many people. With the good comes the bad. She accepts people, flaws and all, but she has trouble trusting them or committing to them. She has no interest in dating, and has notable issues with depression from her last relationship. She resents her husband’s treatment of her, and doesn’t know what to think of men in that context. She was in love, and thought she had a wonderful relationship, but she could not have been more wrong. She is careful in most aspects of life, being weary of who gets her personal information, and also about what doors she opens.

While she is hesitant to open up to anyone new, she is a very devoted mother. She is hospitable and most of the people she would meet will be because of her children. At the same time she is extra cautious about who meets her children, not wanting them to get mixed up in things and be hurt. She often looks tired, despite her wide eyed expression, and this is because she has a lot on her mind. Even without a job, raising two toddlers is draining, especially alone. This leads to her being late to appointments often, and seeming a bit disorganized. She does her best, and doesn’t complain. She is self-reliant and doesn’t want anyone to think that she cannot handle her situation. She can handle things, it is just hard. She is idly jealous of people who have a strong support system, but she knows she hasn’t had the absolute worst life, so she doesn’t usually share those feelings.

If anyone could actually get through to Emmett and try to establish a relationship they would be met with an insecure but nurturing individual, as honest and bright as she is intuitive and observant. She runs on instinct, not on book smarts. She has enough book smarts, but knowing the code for a program on her website isn’t going to tell her why her daughter is screaming or why her neighbor is so angry that day. She regrets her last relationship down to the last drop, with two exceptions. Those exceptions share a small bedroom in her home and she would have gone through all the lies again just to keep them. She has a good heart, but it is buried beneath a lot of hurt and bitterness.

HISTORY

There were no questions between Arthur Edge and Polly Adler. There was only trust. How could there have been anything else? They met just after college and were married in their early twenties before having a daughter at around thirty. Their daughter Emmett Victoria brought the two together at first. Arthur worked at the local army reserve camp in Nebraska, and Polly stayed home with their daughter. Arthur never brought work home with him, and was a complete family man when he was there. Besides the occasional weekend trip for week, Arthur was a reliable father and husband.

As Emmett grew older she learned to sew and quilt from her mother. Polly would sew with her daughter a lot, and sell her creations online. She made garments and blankets on demand to earn a bit extra and have a hobby. Emmett was very close to her parents and enjoyed having such a close knit family. Polly and Arthur discussed having another child, but at the time Arthur’s job became busier, and some evenings he would have to work extra in his home office. When Emmett started school Polly got a job for a clothing company. Arthur spent more time at home with his daughter, especially working on art projects. One day in second grade Arthur dropped Emmett off at school, and she never saw him again. His car went off the road and off a cliff, his remains were so badly burned in the ensuing fire that Emmett was not allowed to see him and his ashes were eventually spread in the cemetery where his parents were buried.

Polly and Emmett found the environment especially painful, and the house seemed empty and large without Arthur. Polly got a job offer to move to another position in the clothing company, which involved moving from Nebraska over to Washington. The women moved, finding themselves in Seattle, near Polly’s sister Marie Adler. Emmett adjusted to her new life, but was a fair bit quieter and more introverted due to the loss of her father. She focused on sketching, painting, and sewing to calm her often troubled mind. Polly was happy to throw herself into her work, but by the time Emmett was twelve, there was another blow.

Polly was sick and needed treatment and an eventual transplant. She tried to break the news softly to her daughter, but it terrified the girl all the same. Emmett tried to spend more time with her mother, but the sadness was still present. Polly continued to weak, getting her treatment and waiting for a donor. Things did not look good, and as Polly got sicker and sicker, Emmett took on more responsibilities. When Emme was sixteen her mother completely stopped working, and during Emmett’s junior year of high school her mother finally passed away. It definitely hurt Emmett, but she was consoled slightly by being able to see her mother’s body and at least have the time to prepare emotionally.

Marie did not want her niece to have to change schools in her last year, so she let Emmett live with her and made sure Emmett could always make it to her private school. Emmett graduated and yet again moved, this time to Portland, Oregon. She attended school there for graphic design. After a year she changed her major to teaching, and in another year she changed to art. At twenty she met another student. He had been studying abroad in England for the last year. Russell Sparlin was more than a little interesting and Emmett became fast friends with the extroverted man.

Fast friends did not mean anything more. Emmett was guarded against anything romantic, but she slowly became more and more comfortable around him. After two years, and finally getting her first degree, the twenty-two year old finally let herself be wooed by her attractive friend. Their relationship progressed while Emme got a second degree, this one in computers. At twenty-three Russell and Emmett had a small and fast wedding and at twenty-four Emmett got a job working on computers for a small art gallery in the area.
Emmett and Russell decided to adopt a child and began going through the process. They were connected with a teenage mother who wanted to give up her child for adoption as an alternative to abortion. However three months into Laurel’s pregnancy Emmett discovered she was a month pregnant. It was completely unexpected, and Laurel immediately panicked. She talked about backing out and having her abortion, but Emme and Russell were able to convince her that they still wanted to adopt her child, and everything continued according to plan, sort of. Laurel gave birth to a healthy little boy, and unfortunately Emmett went into early labor, a full two months ahead of schedule. Her daughter recovered, but the unexpected side effect was that Grace was only a week younger than Miles. Russell deemed them “the twins” because of this.

Things were going almost wonderfully. The “twins” had their first birthday and Emmett planned a surprise vacation for her and her husband. When she came home one day she discovered that her husband was nothing she knew. Their relationship unraveled immediately and Emmett took the children and left. Emmett discovered that her husband had been using her to hopefully find out information about her father, who he believed to be alive and missing. Emmett went into the process of a divorce and changing her and the children’s names back to Edge. She all but dropped off the map, moving to Lochland Grove, Connecticut in fall 2014. She normally preferred larger areas, but she wanted anonymity and a safe hiding place. She is currently unemployed, living on savings and taking care of her children.

OTHER

All tea, except lemon flavored. Lemon slices. Lipstick
Her children. Stuffing. Plums. Motorcycles. Dogs. Sewing.
Sunny side up eggs. Airports. Subway. Salad. Driving. Quilting.
Photo Albums. Gender neutral colors. Smocks. Playing cards.

DISLIKES

Affairs. People who think “if you are unhappy, its okay to cheat.” Dishonesty.
Lemon flavored cake. Lemon flavored ice-cream. Lemon ice-tea.
Horseradish. Spicy foods. Pepper. Peppers. Garlic
Abstract Art. The smell of cleaning supplies. Billboards.

MISC NOTES

Previously Emmett was actually quite religious. The death of her mother actually increased her religious resolve. However her relationship with Russell involving such deception has caused Emmett to turn away from most of that.
She is very afraid of commitment

RELATIONSHIPS:

Parents
    Arthur Edge(missing)
    Polly Adler-Edge(deceased)
Aunt
    Marie Adler
Ex-Husband
    Russell Sparlin
Children
    Miles Andrew(03-02-2013)
    Grace Marie(03-09-2013)
© darren criss

CODE

[i]”Emme, Sweetheart? Did you have a bad dream?”[/i] Her voice was like California poppies, silky, bright, and warm.
[i]”Emma… we need to talk about something important. Its… I don’t want you to worry, there is nothing to worry about. I just know since your father passed, you are worrisome. Don’t worry, Sweetheart. I won’t be going anywhere. I just… I’m a bit sick, but I’m taking care of that.”[/i] Her voice was fear and lies.
[i]”I love you, sweetheart. Have a good day at school. Tell Ms. Keen about the big painting project you did this weekend, alright? I’ll be here after school to pick you up.[/i]” His voice was cruelty and deception. No… his voice… it was soft, like my puppy’s fur. It was warm like the muffins he made me that morning. It was the smell of his freshly laundered tie. It was security. It [i]was[/i].
[i]“I know… I know its scary, but… you are a big girl, you will be okay. And I know… I will be with you. You know, I won’t let anything bad happen to you. I love you. You’re special. You’re my baby… it will be okay. It will be good. Don’t be scared.[/i]” Her voice… guilt. Her voice was guilt. And love. And… shame. Maybe it was my shame I heard. My fear I manifested.

Rep: Allison Harvard
Group: Newcomer
Set Summer 2015

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 08:19 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Beaumont
Malone Spencer
birth date
xx/xx/19xx
occupation
occupation here
status
single/engaged/married
Sexuality
Post Here

APPEARANCE

Either in paragraph or list form (eyes, hair, build, etc.), describe your character's appearance briefly.

PERSONALITY

Describe the negative and positive personality traits your character possesses. Please make sure there is a good balance of both; no character is completely evil, nor are they completely perfect. Please give at least 300 words.

HISTORY

Describe your character's background. Include important formative events and people. If they didn't grow up in Lochland Grove, how did they get here? Please give at least 350 words.

OTHER

DISLIKES

MISC NOTES

Optional information. Car? Phobia? Pets? Feel free to list it here.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Feel free to list any important relationships here. Parents, children, romantic interests, etc
© darren criss

[CODE]Post your RP Sample here. This is mandatory if this is an adoptable/wanted character, or if this is your first character. There is no word count, but please provide at least a couple paragraphs to give a good sense of your writing style. Remove the asterixes in the code tags before posting![/*CODE]

Rep: Danny Jones
Group: Stranger
Set Summer 2015

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 08:20 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Blake
Declan Richard
birth date
xx/xx/19xx
occupation
occupation here
status
single/engaged/married
Sexuality
Post Here

APPEARANCE

Either in paragraph or list form (eyes, hair, build, etc.), describe your character's appearance briefly.

PERSONALITY

HISTORY

OTHER

DISLIKES

MISC NOTES

RELATIONSHIPS:

Feel free to list any important relationships here. Parents, children, romantic interests, etc
© darren criss

[CODE]Post your RP Sample here. This is mandatory if this is an adoptable/wanted character, or if this is your first character. There is no word count, but please provide at least a couple paragraphs to give a good sense of your writing style. Remove the asterixes in the code tags before posting![/*CODE]

Rep Benjamin Berro
Group: Local
Set Summer 2015

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 08:20 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Reserved for stop-judging me.... >_>

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 08:22 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Hedger
First Middle
birth date
xx/xx/19xx
occupation
occupation here
status
single/engaged/married
Sexuality
Post Here

APPEARANCE

PERSONALITY

HISTORY

OTHER

DISLIKES

MISC NOTES

RELATIONSHIPS:

© darren criss

CODE
Post your RP Sample here. This is mandatory if this is an adoptable/wanted character, or if this is your first character. There is no word count, but please provide at least a couple paragraphs to give a good sense of your writing style. Remove the asterixes in the code tags before posting!

Rep: Jessica Stroup (Lucy Griffiths)
Group: Undecided
Set Summer 2015

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: Aug 12 2015, 04:04 AM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Fix.

FULL NAME:
Heather Cassandra Martin

NICKNAMES:
Marti, Martini

DATE OF BIRTH:
August 1st

ORIENTATION:
Heterosexual

marital status:
Single

Consultant and Editor

VICES:
Smokes: Never
Drinks: Rarely
Drugs: Never

OOC-NAME:
Jaya

Other characters:
Ian Stuart, Teagan Landry, Gage Desonier
APPEARANCE:
Height: 5’10”
Build: Thin and tall. She doesn’t do strength training, but she’s always been expected to keep in shape. She looks more like a model than a body builder, but she doesn’t want to be called a model. She values her appearance, but doesn’t need compliments. She is hardy, even if she doesn’t appear it at first glance.
Hair: About four inches past her shoulders, rich brown, and wavy
Eyes: Muddy brown
Skin: Naturally bronze
Mods: Pierced ears, nothing else
Clothing: She likes some pretty dresses, sure, but she’s a woman, not a doll. She wears studs in her ears, and that’s about it in that regard. Not that she minds that being all she has on, sometimes, but almost no one gets to see that. She likes a few very simple necklaces, and a watch. Her clothes are generally sneakers, denim shorts, and slightly loose t-shirts. She can dress up nice, but since she works freelance and has to take care of children, and she is single… why bother? She’s not dressing up for you anyway.
PERSONALITY:
Heather is action-oriented. She thinks if you want something done, then just do it already. Except she would have put a few swear words in there. She has a coarse language, not because she thinks it emphasizes anything, but because she simply speaks that way. Her mother didn’t like swearing, but her father swore often, and her brother’s picked it up. She doesn’t mind swearing, and usually she doesn’t mind yelling either. She starts out passive aggressive because she doesn’t like to lose her temper. She is quick tempered though, and if she lets herself be aggravated, she becomes aggressive fast. She is a fierce woman, and a fighter. She tries not to fight physically, but she won’t let herself be pushed around. She defends people she loves more than herself. The quickest way to get under her skin is to mention her abortion, beyond that, it is insulting someone she cares about, and next it is insulting her personally. She has a sharp wit to back up her sharp tongue, and she is not afraid to be very insulting. When she is angry she can be very loud.

Heather is highly stubborn. She has a strong will and doesn’t let people tell her what to do. She had to be tough growing up with so many brothers. Insults to her usually don’t phase her. She’s used to them, both intentional and joking. She is also very self-confident. Someone else looking down on her isn’t a big deal, she only has to answer to herself. She has her set of ethics, and she follows them fairly well. She tries not to slip, but sometimes things get out of hand, and she has faith in herself. She is obstinate when someone tries to push her away or change her opinions. If she likes you, you’d better get used to having her around. It is almost impossible to push her away when she truly cares. Of course she doesn’t like many people enough to put up with all their shit. With those specific people she is forgiving. She doesn’t hold a lot of grudges except when someone hurts her loves ones. To those people she is downright vicious.

Oh, and of course there is Heather with her high school sweetheart. No, "sweetheart" really isn't the word. Mack Hunter, the bane of Heather’s existence, but not really. She’d probably get back together with him if it were an option, but she would probably also never ask. She hurt him, and he hurt her, and she doesn’t even keep track of him. She misses their old relationship, dysfunctional as it was. He was hers, and she felt like he needed a good kick, constantly, to keep him from getting into even more stubborn trouble. She is very possessive of many people, and extremely protective of these people. Mack is somewhere high on the list. She is generally a patient woman, and especially with him, except with him it is more that she will wait, but she’ll never stop nagging at him while she waits. She also resents him, but she is far too stubborn to let that make a difference.

Also related to Heather’s past is her abortion. When it comes to the deeper parts of her emotions she is emotionally cut off. With some people she keeps them distant, though most never realize this, because they weren’t that close to begin with. She can seem cautious and detached at times. Most people don’t see this, because she is solitary. She is interested in interacting with people she likes, but not going out and schmoozing with strangers. She has her own people, really, she’s fine. She is disillusioned about life. Sometimes it’s nice, and pleasant, and you love people, sometimes it screws you over. A lot. She is very heavy hearted over the abortion. She is jaded due to the abortion, and over things that happened to her ex. Since she turned eighteen she has been more secretive about her life, expecting if she isn’t that decisions will be made for her.

Heather isn’t always rainclouds and storms, in fact she’s usually a bold and happy woman. She is assertive, and sometimes bossy, but only if she loves you. She is ambitious and wants to be the best she can in her work. It helps that she is thrifty with her money. The only thing she splurges on is shoes, sometimes. And she’s liable to hit someone with them if they don’t keep their mouth shut. She is brave, and few things scare her. Storm sirens, tornados, and dark storms are an exception. She likes to keep herself busy. With two kids to take care of she doesn’t have too much time. She only likes sitting around in the evenings or weekends, otherwise she wants something relevant to fill her time. She is usually a caring person, with compassion for people who need it, and devotion for those who deserve it.

Heather is several other things lumped together. She can be defiant, she is deliberate in her decisions, dependable with friends and family and co-workers and everyone ever, determined, direct in interactions, except sometimes with one person, dutiful, encouraging, especially if she thinks you need it, and enduring, and this has been tested. She is giving, goal-oriented, hardworking, and hardy from being pushed around by big brothers. She can be harsh, but usually only if she knows you can take it… or she pushes you away. She is mostly healthy, except sometimes drinking. And she is honest, especially with direct questions. She is independent, intelligent, intense, intimidating to some, irreverent to authority she doesn’t respect, and loves a challenge. She is judgmental of people who hurt others, and of people who let themselves be near more pain. This can be hypocritical at times. She is motherly, opinionated, organized, pushy, rejects change, usually relaxed, reliable, responsible, self-disciplined, self-reliant, serious, sincere, and well grounded.

HISTORY:
Logan and Alyssa Martin married right out of high school, and Logan joined the military. They started having children after a year and a half and over the next eleven years had seven children, including one set of twins. The set of twins contained their only daughter Heather. Heather was never a pansy, a pushover, or anyone about to deal with other people pushing her around. Her lifestyle growing up was always strict, masculine, tough, and uncompromising. She learned to be how she is now from that environment. She looked at how Alex, Jake, and Will took care of her and Ethan, and she tried to take care of Tim and Danny the same way.

At the start of summer in ’87 the Martin family went to visit family elsewhere and got caught up in a tornado warning. Most of the family was home, but a few of the children were a few blocks away at a park. They weren’t used to tornado warnings and took shelter as best they could, but a falling tree killed Tim. Heather took it terribly, and has an intense phobia of similarly bad storms. She was young enough at the time that the trauma of losing her brother didn’t make as great of an impact, but it helped to make her fiercely possessive and devoted to people.

As Heather started high school she began dating her friend Mack. They grew up around each other and he’d always known Heather’s big family. By high school Mr. Martin was weary of his only daughter dating the boy who was starting to show problems, but Heather wasn’t known for listening when people told her no. So they dated on and off until senior year when she got pregnant. She couldn’t handle the stress, and her boyfriend was getting far worse. In her vulnerability her family rallied together and pushed her into having an abortion when she was too distressed to argue. She felt like a wretch over it, but when Mack found out later he made it much worse. Exploding at her and hassling her family.

Heather went away to college to try and handle things. She started dating a guy named Leonard she knew from the English department. Leonard was rude, abrasive, but had no foundation with her to back up a relationship. They dated simply because he liked her and she wanted to date someone. Within months she started hating him, but they dated most of senior year, broke up before graduation, and she left with her degree and no desire to deal with him ever again. Also in college she met her best friend and roommate Sam. Samantha came home with Heather on breaks and hit it off with Ethan. The two got married. Heather moved home after college and lived near her parents.

Heather worked at a consultant and editor for years, but worked herself into a bad state of mind at twenty-four years old. Ethan was home from a tour overseas and spent a good deal of time with his wife and year and a half old son Jory. Heather started drinking a lot for about a week straight, and ended up sleeping with some guy. She doesn’t remember much of it, and she figures if the guy was willing to sleep with her and run off, she doesn’t owe him a thing. She got pregnant and started freaking out. She discussed it with Sam and Ethan. She didn’t want to go through things with her family, and resented them over everything, so Ethan agreed to raise the baby as his. Ethan went back overseas, and Samantha, Jory, and Heather took the trip to Mexico that’d been planning on before. They stayed in Mexico for a year and convinced the rest of the family that Ethan and Sam were having another baby. Simple timing and a lot of working out on Heather’s part worked out.

Heather got her head back on straight, living next door to Samantha and her family while Ethan was away. She started dating a man she knew from high school. They were a good pair and she was happy with him. They broke up after two years, about a week after Heather’s ex was in town telling people about his engagement. Heather was nearly twenty-nine at the time and pretty upset about it. She went out and adopted an English Mastiff puppy named Absinthe and Great Pyrenees puppy named Gin. Two months later Samantha died suddenly. Ethan was away overseas and Heather volunteered to raise the then four and two year olds Jory and Blaine. Heather has been raising her nephew and niece since then, along with her two massive dogs.

Recently Heather was offered a job working out of Mariet, Louisiana. She recognized the name as being related to her ex, but figured he had moved away from there a while back. To get away from some negative memories Heather decided to move out to Mariet. She bought a house in Appleberry Court and moved in the third of August.

The beach

Staying healthy

Sarcasm

Showers

Reading the paper

Completing tasks

Drinking

Physical contact

Being lazy

Storms

Dark Skies

Tornado Movies

Lots of makeup

Hospitals

Being Controlled

Funerals

RELATIONSHIPS:
She is selective of who she dates. After all, she was clearly ruined for the dating world from her ever so charming first boyfriend. Or something like that.

Mack Hunter: Her first boyfriend, on and off during their teenage years. They completely broke up at eighteen, and haven’t interacted much since.

Leonard Philips: Her boyfriend senior year of college. He was a creative writing major, and a rude idiot, she quickly realized she hated him, passionately, and they broke up a month before graduation. Four months after she realized she hated him.

That one guy: Heather met him in a bar, she’s pretty sure it was a bar, she was all kinds of wasted. She was twenty-four.

Henry Collins: Boyfriend from 2008-2010, former friend from high school, they actually got along quite well. He was polite and fun.

OTHER:
Father: Logan John Martin (03/09/56)

Mother: Alyssa Cassandra Martin (05/05/57)

Brother: Alexander “Alex” Stark Martin (07/01/76)

Brother: Jacob “Jake” Massey Martin (03/20/78)

Brother: William “Will” Arthur Martin (06/14/80)

Brother: Ethan Clarke Martin (08/01/81)

Brother: Daniel “Danny” Jeremy Martin (06/02/87)

Brother: Timothy “Tim” Blaine Martin (04/28/83 - 05/11/87)

Sister-in-law: Samantha “Sam” Suzanne Martin (10/07/83 – 09/09/10)

Nephew: Jory Ethan Martin (02/01/06)

Niece : Blaine Hope Martin (06/11/08)

A large three year old male English Mastiff named Absinthe, and a three year old male Great Pyrenees named Gin. The children tend to call them Abby and Ginny.

Roleplay sample:
CODE
Ianthe Stuart

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: Jul 28 2017, 08:59 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Gutierrez
Blakely Camila
birth date
09/01/1991
occupation
Cashier
status
single
Sexuality
Heterosexual

APPEARANCE

Height: 5’5”
Hair: Wavy black to very dark brown hair depending on the light, usually kept past her shoulders in length.
Eyes: Hershey brown
Build: On the thin side, but not model thin, just thin for average, no especially interesting bust but enough she hasn’t received complaints. She wouldn’t try to wear cleavage requiring tops. She is on the short side, but quote often wears shoes with height to them so she appears average.
Style: She likes things a bit weird. She can look modest and normal for work, and then after work she will let down her hair, slap on some more makeup, put on some fun accessories, and look like a different person. On stage is her favorite way to dress, but she regards it like anything high energy and exciting, she can’t do it constantly even if its fun. She wears a lot of tights and fingerless gloves.
Mods: Neck tattoo of a butterfly | Back of her right leg, a woman’s face | Left side of her back surreal clock with butterflies | Right wrist tattoo of an owl

PERSONALITY

Meeting Blake for the first time is usually a good indication of how the rest of your interactions will go. She isn’t someone who holds many grudges, but if you like her personality out the gate, you will react positively to her. If you don’t like her personality, you won’t, and she isn’t especially different from person to person. She can be pretty flirtatious with everyone, whether or not she has any romantic interest in them. The exception to Blake’s behavior being consistent is that she does try to tone it down when she is at work. It took her a while to get a job after she lost her first one in Lochland Grove, and she would really like to keep paying her bills on time.

If there is anything dark and negative in Blake’s past, she really doesn’t want to talk about it. She may think about things from time to time, but she really doesn’t want to bring it up. She likes the past where it was, and not in her present or her future. She has a positive outlook, which can be problematic when she thinks about how things will work out, if she just keeps trying. There is little room for “just give up” in her music career. She’s elated for every success, and gives little attention to any of her failures. She will just keep trying. This can lead to people becoming quite frustrated with her, but she means well.

tell her no, they will want to prepare for some missed social cues. But its fine, because she would let anyone do to her what she would do to them. What’s the problem? What even is a personal bubble?

On the serious side of things, of course there are things that Blake does not like. She is up front about what she doesn’t like in some cases, but she also tries to spare people’s feelings. If she thinks the movie you just saw was the worst thing ever, she doesn’t really need to rain on your parade. If she doesn’t want touched that day for some reason, she will probably endure, even though she will try to get away without conflict. She is very bad at handling conflict, letting some people treat her worse than she should because she doesn’t want to upset anyone. More so than upsetting people, she just hates conflict. Imagine that being on stage performing is the best feeling in the world, and arguing with someone is the absolute worst. She pursues the good feelings and avoids the bad ones.

HISTORY

Blake was not born in Lochland Grove, so how did she get here? Well, a greyhound got her to the east coast, and her now deceased old truck got her to Lochland Grove. Not to worry though, she has replaced it with a Ford Five Hundred to get to the places she needs to be. It did almost get reposed that one time when she lost her other job, but that’s in the past, and the past is past. Speaking of the past…

Long story short, Blake was born in California in 1991. Things were turbulent because her parents had been in the country a good two months when she was born. They moved into a close knit Hispanic community and while Blake and her little sister Rosa might be called “anchor babies,” they weren’t very good anchors for their parents, who they were separated from when Blake was eight and her sister Rosa was only two. Blake and Rosa ended up living with their Tía Val and her husband Phil in Nevada. Phil did a good job of keeping his wife close, but Blake never liked being too close.

Tio Phil brought with him the smell of cigarette smoke and silence. He was not a pleasant man to live with and Blake found she really didn’t like her time living with relatives. In the next three years the children were removed from the home, and while Rosa might claim it was Phil’s fault, Blake would say it was both adults to blame. In the end it didn’t matter, past was past, and in state care, there was no way for Blake and her sister to keep up with what was happening in their family. Nothing changed, as far as she knew.

The girls were bounced around together and struggled to fit in with most families due to speaking primarily Spanish. They did end up settled in a nice Hispanic home, where Spanish was spoken all but exclusively in the home, and the sisters liked it there. This is where they learned that if the police ever asked questions, they didn’t know the answer. The police were not their friend, they were taught that repeatedly, from words and actions, and they should just keep their heads down at school and not get in trouble.

Blake was a bit too social to keep her head down, she was allowed to join the softball team in junior high and high school, and was very good at it. Had she any intention of going to college, she probably could have gotten a scholarship. That was not in the cards though. Another thing that Blake latched onto was in middle school when she was given keyboard lessons. She took to it immediately, and also took up the drums in high school. In her junior year of high school she joined a garage band as the keyboardist and backup singer.

She loved the music, and the band, but she had another love when she was seventeen. Benedict Weir. Blake and Ben were very happy together. So much so that when she was eighteen and no longer in the state’s care, she was able to move in with him. Sure, she loved the band, but she loved him too, and it was hard to have two driving passion’s at one time. It was natural that her drive for the music would dwindle when she already had something fulfilling her. He supported her music, but still she found herself with less time for the band than she probably should have had.

Things were great, Ben even let Blake have the stray cat he found in the apartment complex. She was an absolutely adorable orange cat with white stripes and a white belly. Frankly, if nothing had changed, Blake would have been pretty happy to just call Leeloo their baby and live as the happy little family. It wasn’t meant to stay that way though, and at twenty-three Blake had some fresh new life experiences she’d never wanted. Without a boyfriend, a job, or much in the way of savings, Blake took a grayhound out to New York. It was time to focus more on the band. Do things right. Make something of herself.

Making something of herself was really great, except it didn’t pay rent, and New York proved kind of pricey. So Blake and Leeloo got in the car and drove around, looking at a few places not too far away, with promising housing situations. They settled into Lochland Grove just after Halloween 2015. Blake lost her first job, but she did recently get a job as a cashier, and she does whatever she can to work with her band, and focus on the present and the future, but never the past.

OTHER

Bands, Blink182, Relient K, Panic! at the Disco, Daughter, Vanessa Carlton, Nat King Cole, Cage the Elephant, Neon Trees, Foxy Shazam, 78Violet, Hey Violet, Bloodhound Gang, The Killers, Neon Jungle, RWBY, Musicals, Plays, Dancing, New experiences, Accessories, Looking at hot girls, Flirting with people, The 5th Element, Surrealism, New York, Concerts, Lipgloss, Loose tops and skinny jeans, Her sister, Pears.

DISLIKES

Cauliflower, Sugar cubes, Icy roads, Sour Cream, Cottage Cheese, Milk(unless soy), Plain Yogurt, Being hugged by surprise, Being talked over, Gigs being cancelled, People claiming she should grow up, Jobs that don’t allow painted nails, Doctors Offices, Conflict and arguments especially face to face, Any kind of storm, Cigarette smoke smell, The requirement of perfection, Dealing with the police.

MISC NOTES

Speaks Spanish and English fluently.
Has a Mexican accent when drinking
Owns a stray orange cat named Leeloo
Plays keyboard and sings in her band Pink Slip
Also plays drums, generally not in the band
Former Softball player

RELATIONSHIPS:

Parents: Juan and Catalina Gutierrez, somewhere in Mexico
Aunt & Uncle: Tía Valeria “Val” and Philip “Phil” Jones
Sister: Rosa Gutierrez (6 years younger)
Ex-Boyfriend: Ben Weir
© darren criss

CODE
7th character

Face Claim: Vanessa Hudgens
Set: Summer 2017
Description: 25 | Newcomer | Jaya

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 10:18 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Walsh
Natasha Adrianna
birth date
May/19/1993
occupation
housekeeper
status
single
Sexuality
heterosexual

APPEARANCE

Height: 5’7”
Hair: Surfer girl blonde
Eyes: Blue
Build: Curvier than she is skinny, but you might not know that when she wears her loose flowing outfits.
Mods: She has a standard lobe and helix piercing in both ears. She used to have a lip ring, but that has since closed up. Raina has a single tattoo of the word “Ashton” on the outer side of her right pinky. On her left side she has a variety of tattoos going up from her heel to her shoulder. The tattoos are often unrelated to each other, but they are placed to fit together along the curve of her body. The lowest tattoo is a color tattoo of a frog on her outer left heel. The tattoos between her shoulder and heel include some gaelic and some latin, among various images and some words.

PERSONALITY

While sober: Raina is quieter. She can be thoughtful, and on occasion she can even be shy. She tends to develop crushes at the slightest provocation. Crushes often result in her being overly attentive, but slightly more timid. She wants to be around, but she doesn’t want to be a bother. She has had some good and one very bad relationship. She isn’t quick to go to bed with any guy because of her fear of having another child with an asshole. She does like kids. She’s very fond of her niece, and she adores her son more than anything. She rarely talks about her son, although he is not a secret. She had a kid, she keeps a few pictures of him in her wallet and some around her room.

Raina respects her sister more than anyone else, and never wants to upset her. She has a lazy streak, but you might not know it because she always gets her chores done around the house. Dishes done, beds made, floors mopped of vacuumed, dogs walked, counters wiped down, bathrooms cleaned. She makes sure everything is tidy. Its one of the few places she takes pride in her work. She small comments from Odelia that things “look nice” are more than enough for Raina. She doesn’t take much praise to really feel it.

She is insecure that the people she loves doesn’t actually like being with her that much. They never show it, but one day maybe they will notice how much she fucked everything up. She tries to never lose her temper. Pete is really the only one that can cause her to blow a gasket, but she makes sure there is never any evidence. She is sure he would just love something else to hold over her head. She is a loving and loyal person. She is good at keeping secrets, and loves to hear stories and spend time with people. Even just sitting in the same room doing nothing is a good time for her. She often does this when she is high.

While high: Raina isn’t paranoid. She isn’t in a rush. Man, she’s just fine. She can be a hippie child while she is sober, but when she’s high, she feels like she is on another plane. The fact that she still gets medical marijuana is her only excuse for seeming out of sorts on a regular basis. Whether people assume she is dipping into more than weed or not is beyond her. C’mon, its her life. What’s wrong with a bit of a boost? Her little brother seems to enjoy her more when she is high, because she usually loses to him in video games, and they can rewatch any show he wants. She is probably his best friend.

Around her family, she tries not to seem high. She knows Odelia doesn’t approve, and her parents still think she is some misguided angel. She would like to keep it that way. Few things get to her, which makes it all the better being high. She is even more affectionate. Cuddly, hugging people, touching them when she talks. She thinks she is a more appealing person while she is high, so she doesn’t have the same insecurities. The pills aren’t to combat insecurities or to pass the time, she just likes to do something different sometimes. Sometimes she just wants to sleep. Sometimes she just stares at a wall. It doesn’t have to be prescription pills, it can just be too much Benadryl for all she cares. She can be fun to hang out with, because if she isn’t too out of it, she is a good listener, and sincerely care a lot about anything that someone says to her.

Probably the best bet is to get Raina right before she gets high, or persuade her that she has something to do, and you’ll get an only slightly high version of her that has mellowed her anxieties but is in tune with everything going on around her.

HISTORY

It was a nice upbringing. Born in a house in Lochland Grove, CT, to a newspaper columnist and a homemaker, with one older sister. Natasha Adrianna Walsh, or Tash, or Nat, depending on who asked. She liked the name just fine. What was there to a name? It was who you were, but you couldn’t change who you were. Natasha was put in violin lessons as a young girl. Differentiating from her sister’s flute lessons. They were a pretty nice family, the mom, Alexa, sometimes babysitting extra neighbor kids or pets for a boost.

When Natasha was six, and Odelia was ten, they got their baby brother Wayde. The siblings did get along well. Natasha followed Odelia around, and Wayde was usually on his own playing make believe. Henever took to his extra-curricular studies, but he did enjoy after school soccer which started around the time he was twelve. It was a relief to the Walsh family, because he’d never seemed very driven in anything before then. Odelia was a very bright girl, taking to anything that she did. Natasha preferred collecting things, listening to stories, and her music. She practiced her favorite songs on the violin and in elementary school she picked up the bass guitar. By high school she also learned the guitar. It was enough to keep her out of trouble and keep her parents very pleased. She got her own room in the house they moved to on Prichard.

In high school, other than practicing all her various instruments and going to yard sales whenever anyone would bother to come with her, Natasha started hanging out with upperclassmen. One she particularly liked was Pete Farmington. She followed him around like a lost puppy after he showed her any affection. She was easily distracted by any male attention, and not just his. Pete didn’t seem to care, until she was in eleventh grade. Natasha was pretty balanced, if ditsy. He’d just graduated and started at the community college. She supposes maybe he realized it was harder to date older girls than to date Natasha, so he finally officially became her boyfriend.

They were together through the rest of her time in high school. Sometime in 12th grade Natasha took on the nickname Raina, having gotten more involved in the eco-friendly lifestyle and wanting to get out of school as quickly as possible. She was really over it. She wasn’t sure what she wanted to do with her life, but maybe join Greenpeace. Whatever her exact plans, she sort of put those on the backburner when she got pregnant senior year.

Raina had never really considered having kids. She liked attention, and she was very smitten with Pete, but they’d never talked about it. His first response was that she should have an abortion. Raina didn’t like the idea. Their conflict over the pregnancy increased and he broke up with her before she graduated high school. He continued to be minimally involved in the pregnancy, but their relationship certainly did not improve.

Raina was often tired and stressed out while she was pregnant, suffering no life-threatening risks, but experiencing a lot of fatigue and aches and pains. She wanted nothing more than to sleep her life away, but her parents convinced her to go to the community college. They paid for her home, and Alexa’s dog grooming business allowed her to offer child care once Raina had the baby. The one thing Raina asked of Pete was that he be at the hospital when she gave birth.

On November 10th, 2011, Raina went to the hospital in the evening. Odelia drove her sister and stayed with her until seven in the morning. Raina’s parents came by in shifts, making sure someone could be home with Wayde when it got too late. This all despite Wayde insistence that he was twelve, and he could stay home by himself. A few texts an hour, and Odelia’s approximately one frustrated phone call every other hour until she actually had to leave in the morning for work, but no one heard from Pete. It all culminated with the only time Raina had ever seen her sister snap, and she was only grateful that Odelia deleted the message before actually telling the cell’s answering machine to accept it.

November 11th, 2011, Ashton Lawrence Walsh was born. Raina put her and Pete’s names down as his parents, but didn’t bother to give him Pete’s last name. If he couldn’t be bothered to show up for the birth, then she wasn’t giving him any rights to the name. Pete didn’t get ahold of Raina until two days later, and she found he was livid about the choice of last names. Raina felt temporarily guilty, but it soon passed with a sense of entitlement. Later this would turn into satisfaction that he hadn’t gotten what he wanted.

Raising Ash was very important to Raina, and even with her parents helping, she spent all of her free time with her son. Her grades, which were not stellar to begin with, took a dip, but she managed to pass her classes. She started the next semester and reluctantly allowed Pete to take Ashton two days a week, during the day. Not overnight. They had a few fights, and Pete started to say he should just take Ashton overnight and they wouldn’t need to argue. Raina firmly refused, and things between the two continued to deteriorate.

In April Raina was in a bad car accident driving home one night. No one else suffered lasting injuries, but she had some damage to her back. Finishing the semester was absolute hell, and Raina spent her summer suffering. She was diagnosed with complex regional pain syndrome and granted medical marijuana. It finally gave her some relief, but she took to the drug more than intended.

Things continued on in this way. Raina eventually suffering less from her back pain, but deciding to find weed in alternative ways, to pass the time. No one would call her the best mother, but few would call her a bad one. Her parents supported her and Ash, and she was moved to a bedroom over the garage so that she and her son would have some privacy. She never smoked if he was around, but she was high most days of the week. Pete’s father came back into the picture in late 2013.

Raina met Pete’s father once when she was dropping off Ash for a Saturday visit. She got all kinds of bad vibes from him, despite his pretense of wanting to get to know her. He invited her to dinner a few times and she did her best to be pleasant with all of the Farmington family. At least they weren’t being insulting, so she could probably put up with that.

In March 2014 Raina and Pete were hanging out at his apartment. He had been drinking a bit of beer, but not enough to be properly drunk. He rolled a joint for Raina and they talked while she smoked. Things went numb. Like her feelings were in black and white, or a hundred shades of sepia. She wasn’t sure why, but when Pete poked at her about something, she flipped out. He kept taking her attacks, most of which she could only remember from a distorted lens in her memory, but he didn’t kick her out the door until she’d done some damage. A knocked over TV, bloody nose, scratched cheek, punch to the eye. He seemed to put up with her craze until the right moment, when he lifted her up and tossed her out the door. The police were there shortly.

Raina was charged, and her drug test came back positive for PCP. After emergency custody was awarded to Pete, his father stepped in and did the “nice” thing and got Raina down to a short stint in prison, and community service. She was out after six months, but Pete had already moved out of state with his father, and Ash. Pete now had full custody, with the generous offering that Raina could have visits with Ashton for some Holidays, if she got her life together.

No nasty voicemail messages were exchanged, but the temptation was strong.

The next few years passed without much incident. Raina wrote letters to her son, and drew him pictures. She picked up a few habits. Mostly she picked up a lot of weed, and some pills. The pain came and went, but even when she wasn’t in pain she preferred to be high. She never got a proper job. Her sister and brother-in-law had a daughter and Raina would occasionally babysit. She was enrolled in a day care, which was fine with Raina. She could enjoy not having any more responsibilities. Wayde graduated high school in 2017, and their parents officially sold the house to Odelia and her husband. Mr. and Mrs. Walsh began travelling the country, instead of just waiting for the summer vacation. Raina still lives above the garage, doing odd jobs and whatever will happen to earn her some money. Primarily her job is to be a housekeeper during the day while everyone else goes to work.

OTHER

Music, playing music, playing musical instruments, weed, biking, holding hands, henna, body painting, tattoos, dancing around, swimming, flowy clothing, her son, having a clean room and house, cookie dough, dairy products, especially coffee creamer, bass guitar, guitar, violin, various other instruments she doesn’t actually know how to play, pills, saying “hey dude,” “yo man,” “s’up,” and various other statements, buying vintage items, doing odd jobs, boys, Short Stack, and her old Chrysler 300.

DISLIKES

Her ex, his father, putting things in her eyeballs, back pain, having to clean up, PCP, not having a car, getting in trouble, making phone calls, court, lawyers, long ceremonies, weddings, having to walk around in high heels, being accused of being irresponsible or dishonest, rejection(but like, you know, she can deal, man), having to find new means or doing things she is comfortable doing a certain way.

MISC NOTES

Speaks: English, Pig Latin, minimal Latin.
Wants: Tubal Ligation surgery. Custody of her son. Sometimes she wants a job.
Fears: Having a kid with another asshole. Getting kicked out for “tough love.” Finding out her family resents her.
Has: A suspended license. A son. Various tattoos. A dope collection of turtle and frog themed items. A bike with a nifty basket in the front. Her own bedroom. Those magic transition lens glasses.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Martin and Alexa Walsh: 32 and 30 years older than their middle child. Alexa works with dog shows, and Martin is currently retired from being a newspaper columnist, so he writes food reviews on the internet while he and his wife travel the country.
”Mom and Dad are pretty neat. I guess they’re kind of weird, but they’re following their passion. Dad following Mom. Mom following… manicured dogs.”

Odelia (Walsh) Mercy: 4 years older than her sister. Currently owns the house at 18 Prichard Rd. Responsible, college graduate, married to Franklin Mercy, mother of one, owner of two dogs, veterinarian assistant.
”Mrs. Mercy is rad. Actually. Yeah, she’s a really good sister. She’s not super pumped about my life choices but we still love each other.”

Franklin Mercy:: 6 years older than Raina. Works on a trash truck in Lochland Grove. Formerly lived in New London, CT. After chatting with Odelia on a dating site he moved to Lochland and they eventually got married.
”Frank. Frankie. Franklin, he prefers. Its kind of boring, but I mean, dude works hard. Up early, comes home, takes a shower. I don’t really get him, but we’ve never had beef.”

Serina Caroline Mercy: born January 6, 2017. Daughter of Odelia and Franklin Mercy. Enrolled in Cupcake Lane Kids Care presently.
”I love Nene, she’s such a cute little girl. Curly blond hair, might turn brown like her daddy someday. She goes to day care all day though, sometimes I pick her up, but usually Frank does.”

Wayde Walsh: 6 years younger than his middle sister, graduated from Augustus Whitmore in 2017. Currently going to college out of town, comes home some weekends. Wears glasses, likes to watch anime and play video games with his sister.
”Wayde’s a sweetie. He’s barely an adult, but he’s off at college. He’ll be responsible too. He doesn’t think I’m as weird as ‘Delia does, we usually chill on weekends when he is home. He will give me rides.”

Peter Farmington: Augustus Whitmore Graduating class of 2009. Relocated to White Haven, NY in 2014. Ex-boyfriend of Raina. Father of Ashton Walsh. Primary custody holder of Ashton. Intern at his father’s law firm.
”Good ol’ Pete. Pete’s kind of an asshole. Real piece of work. He didn’t used to be so bad, but maybe I’m just an idiot. I didn’t used to think he was so bad, anyway. Dude’s a prick, whatever.”

Lloyd Farmington: Experienced lawyer at a firm in White Haven, NY. Formerly lived in Lochland Grove. Very strict, stern. Divorced from Peter’s mother, was not in Peter’s life for his teenage years.
”He’s scary.”

Ashton Lawrence Walsh: Born November 11, 2011. Son of Raina and Peter. Blue eyes, strawberry blond hair. Lives in White Haven, NY. Comes to Lochland Grove for some holidays.
”Ash is my baby… but I don’t see him often so… yeah.”

Joby and Topaz: Odelia and Franklin’s dogs. Joby is a Beagle, and Topaz is a Border Collie.
Crushes: Are you attractive and male? Ideally single? Have you ever been nice to Raina? Congratulations, you may be on this list.

© darren criss

CODE

Set: October 2017
Face claim: Olivia Holt
Description: 24 | Local | Jaya

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 01:16 AM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Martin
Carla Magda
birth date
07/27/1991
occupation
Musician / Band manager
status
single
Sexuality
Heterosexual

APPEARANCE

Long brown hair, occasionally highlighted with blond in it. Tan skin. Brown eyes. She is around five foot seven inches tall. Carla has a very slender body besides her curves. She might claim its genetics, she might claim its at her own hand, but either way she knows she looks good. She usually wears fitted clothing that actually covers her when she isn’t partying. When she is out to have a good time she’d more prone to low cut tops. She knows her audience. She doesn’t wear a lot of accessories, but she prefers earrings most of all. She has one tattoo, which is a musical note on her right inner elbow. Her left nostril and both earlobes are pierced.

PERSONALITY

Carla comes across as judgmental, strange, and blunt. Probably too blunt, but either way she is blunt. She would not try to make a case against these claims, but she doesn’t always know why people think she is judging them. She’s not. Sometimes, sure, but a lot of the time she doesn’t really care. She’s a very opinionated woman but that doesn’t mean she cares about all of her judgments. If she is judging you, its because you are negatively impacting the wellbeing of someone she cares for, you are someone who has wronged her in the past, or you are just plain pissing her off. She doesn’t go out of her way getting worked up about outside influences. She might think you’re a dumbass but its no skin off her nose. She’ll most likely just laugh at you and call you out.

She is a driving force. Sometimes she seems more like a business woman than a musician, but it is not for lack of passion. She’s always liked music. From when her father used to play guitar to her, and her mother would sing lullabies. She liked music then. She liked it when she would sing to her little siblings. She liked it when she learned to play the bass guitar in elementary school, and then the acoustic guitar in junior high. Its not that she lacks a passion for music, she’s a very passionate person. She loves the music, but she also loves to succeed. She doesn’t like leaving her fate in the hands of other people. She doesn’t like having to rely on anyone. Family. Friends. Men. The state. No. She is very independent, and if she has to accept something from someone else, she would much rather it be a trade than a gift. She doesn’t want to be in anyone’s debt, feel like she’s locked onto them because of something she needed from them. She is punctual, frugal, reliable, and very ambitious.

Despite not liking to owe favors, she likes doing favors for people. She likes making her friends happy. She is very loyal and protective. She’s also a fair bit possessive. She takes life and her responsibilities seriously. If you have been good to her, she is probably going to be good to you. You might not necessarily see it as “good” when she’s sassing you or calling you nicknames she made up on the spot, but she gets the job done. You need someone to sit at your house all night and watch your kid because your boyfriend is in the hospital? Done it. You need someone to drive out of state to pick you up because your car broke down and you can’t afford to get back? Done it. You need bail money? Well, that might be where she draws the line. Carla doesn’t trust people with her money. Not because she won’t get it back, because damn right she won’t get it back, but because she doesn’t want you to use her money on unsavory things.

She isn’t an angry person. She’s lively, but not particularly vulnerable. She has a thick skin, and she is more concerned for other people than herself sometimes. Simply be virtue of feeling she can handle her own affairs quite easily. She is far from “above” holding a grudge. Some bridges get burned down for a reason. Probably because your dumb face can’t remember why you stayed away the last time until you’re standing on the edge of a cliff realizing there’s no way to the other side anymore.

HISTORY

1991 Abel and Marta Martin had their second child, brown haired little girl named Carla, born late July in Las Vegas Nevada. This was in addition to their then four year old daughter Sofia.
1994 Twins Vianca and Santiago were born. The family moved from main Las Vegas to Boulder City.
1997 Leila is born
1999 Abel begins giving Carla bass guitar lessons
2000 Abel Jr. Born
2002 Abel and Marta’s divorce is finalized. Marta moves the kids to Sparks, Nevada. Sofia meets Travis King and begins dating him. Carla is given acoustic guitar lessons from a classmate’s father, Jean Beau.
2003 Carla starts dating her first boyfriend, Gabriel Beau
2005 Carla and Gabriel break up. Marta marries her second husband, Sean Shaw. Sofia gives birth to son Hugh King
2006 Angelique Shaw born
2007 Sofia gives birth to second son Jordi King. Antonio Shaw born. Carla, now sixteen, gets a job helping at a local auto body shop where her school friend Benedict Weir also works
2008 The band “Colors” is founded with members, Blake Gutierrez on backup vocals and keyboard, Carla Martin playing bass guitar, Troy Holly singing lead vocals and playing guitar, and Davis Craft on drum
Also 2008, Annalise Shaw born. Sofia and Travis break up. Sofia begins dating Mike. Carla leaves her job at the mechanic’s shop and receives a settlement check. Travis assaults Mike and is fined $2500 for second degree assault and battery. Sofia and Travis get back together. Carla loans Sofia $2500 from her settlement for Travis’ fine
2009 Travis comes onto an intoxicated Carla. Eventually resulting in Carla being arrested for violence against Travis. Charges were not filed on either side, but Carla was detained temporarily and fined for underage drinking
Winter 2009 Carla moved to New York to attend Baruch College. She lost a scholarship due to her misdemeanor, but was able to pay for tuition from her settlement, pawning various personal items, and taking out a loan. She moved in with her uncle Rolan Valverde, aunt Barb, and cousins Julien, Silvia, and Maripaz. Very end of 2009 Javier Valverde is born
2010 Emilia Valverde born. Carla started dating her class’s teacher’s aid Mark Ring. Carla gets a job at a Sushi place. Carla and Mark break up. Carla gets involved in a music group “Play Things” that has various musicians working together on different projects, similarly to an acting troupe.
2011 Claudia Valverde born. Carla briefly dates her boss at her job, Toru Amari. Carla leaves her waitressing job at the Sushi place
2013 Carla graduates from Baruch College with a Corporate Communications degree. Carla begins dating one of Rolan’s mechanics, Shae Pool
2014 The band “Pink Slip” is founded, Blake Gutierrez playing keyboard and singing lead vocals, Carla Martin backup vocals and bass guitar, Drew Watts playing guitar and occasional backup vocals, and Jamie Parker playing drums
2014 Carla and Shae break up.

OTHER

Music, Bass, Sumo Cyco, In This Moment, Elizabeth Grace, Youtube, Making Money, Set It Off, Kids, Family, Pepsi, Drinking, Playing Cards, Piercings, Artistic expression, relationships where she doesn’t have to be in charge all the time(give and take relationships), Nachos, Tim McMorris, Nicknaming people, and Corn on the cob.

DISLIKES

Being told she’s Mexican(she’s… just, literally not), owing favors, deadbeats, tense silence, sleeping on the floor, letting down her close family/friends, wearing high heels(they look good, they hurt), having to watch her mouth, people misunderstanding her constantly, and unreliable people.

MISC NOTES

Arrested one time. No charges were filed, but she was fined for underage drinking.
Does not own a car, simply borrows one from her uncle when she needs to travel. Usually the same car is considered “hers.”
Has a Corporate Communication degree from Baruch College.
Met Jamie Parker via Play Things music group.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Ages based on Carla being 26
Parents: Abel Martin and Marta Shaw
Aunt and Uncle: Barbara “Barb” and Rolán Valverde(maternal uncle)
Step-Father: Sean Shaw
Sisters: Sofia(30), Vianca(23), and Leila(20)
Brothers: Santiago(23) and Abel Jr(17)
Step-brother: Cody Shaw(23)
Half-siblings: Angelique(11), Antonio(10), and Annalise(9).
Cousins: Julien(16), Silvia(14), Maripaz(10), Javier(8), Emilia(7), and Claudia(6)
Nephews: Hugh(12) and Jordi(10) King
Carla has had a few boyfriends over the years, starting in junior high with a guy whose dad taught her to play the acoustic guitar. However in the last couple of years she has had no serious relationships. She will date sometimes, but she’s more married to her band than she is looking for romance.
Rolan has two dogs. A male great dane named Tony and a female australian shepherd named Maria.
Employment History
2007-2008: Secretary at Direct Auto Repair in Nevada
2010-2013: Musician in Play Things music company in New York
2010-2011: Waitress as Akarui Roll
© darren criss

CODE
Set: October 2017
Face Claim: Melanie Iglesias
Description: 26 | Stranger | Jaya

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 10:30 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

-----------• × • A L L | A B O U T | M E • × •--------------

- Name: Carla Martin
- Single or taken: Single.
- Birthday: July 27th, 1991
- Sign: Leo.
- Hair color: Brown.
- Eye color: Also brown.
- Height: 5’7”
- Are you straight/bisexual/gay?: The term is “tragically heterosexual” I believe.

-----------• × • F A S H I O N | S T U F F • × •--------------

- Favorite place to shop for clothes?: Hippie Rose, Rag and Bone… or just Target. Mostly.
- Favorite designer?: I know Michael Kors’ name… so him?
- What is your sexiest outfit?: I guess that depends on someone else’s opinion. I feel sexier based on the time, place, mood, ect. So… not a specific one.
- What is your most comfortable outfit?: Comfortable, tank top and underwear to sleep.
- What do you usually wear?: Lots of the time its jeans and a long sleeved shirt.

--------------• × • S P E C I F I C S • × • -------------------

- What kind of shampoo do you use?: Ebina Organic Farm Strawberry Shampoo.
- What are you listening to right now?: Who Do you Want To Be by Sumo Cyco
- Who is the last person that called/texted you?: My dear Blakely
- How many buddies are online right now?: Like… a number.

-------------• × • F A V O U R I T E S • × •-----------------

- Food: Chili, right now. It changes.
- Girls names: Emmanuelle.
- Boys names: Gabriel.
- Subjects in school: Music? Shop. Math. Math is a subject.
- Animals: I like dogs.

----------------• × • H A V E | Y O U | E V E R • × •-------------

- Given anyone a bath?: Its called babysitting, I’ve done it so many times. Not with an adult though.
- Smoked?: Not in a while, but yes.
- Bungee jumped?: Nope.
- Made yourself throw up?: Yes, I was quite sick.
- Skinny dipped?: Sure.
- Ever been in love?: Sure.
- Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: … no. That’s stupid.
- Pictured your crush naked?: Yep.
- Actually seen your crush naked?: Previous ones, yes. Currently no.
- Cried when someone died?: That’s normally the response there.
- Lied?: Yes, but I don’t do it intentionally anymore.
- Fallen for your best friend?: No.
- Rejected someone?: Oh god, what kind of standards do you have to never reject anyone? Yes, I have rejected someone.
- Used someone?: I guess.
- Done something you regret?: … hm… yes. Yes. Definitely.

------------• × • C U R R E N T • × •--------------

- Clothes: Got some cotton shorts, some underwear, some socks, a pair of slippers… a t-shirt.
- Desktop picture: Band art I slapped together a year ago.
- CD in player: The Premium Brand – Pink Slip EP 2017
- DVD in player: Blake wanted to watch Amelie, so that’s in still I think.

----------------• × • L A S T | P E R S O N • × •----------------------

- You touched: Claudia when I tucked her into bed.
- Hugged: Also hugged Claudia.
- You IMed: Miranda. She is fussing.
- Talk to online: … IM is online.
- Sexed it up with: Lol, uh… Brett, actually. A musician I met at a show… in 2016.

---------------• × • A R E | Y O U • × •---------------------

- Understanding?: Generally.
- Open-minded?: If the idea isn’t stupid enough.
- Arrogant?: I don’t think so.
- Insecure?: Really no.
- Random?: Not often.
- Hungry?: Right now? I have a protein shake, so… not really.
- Smart?: Sure.
- Moody?: Not really.
- Organized?: Have to be.
- Shy?: Fucking no.
- Difficult?: I guess I can be.
- Bored easily?: Nope.
- Obsessed?: With my goals, maybe.
- Angry?: Not right now.
- Sad?: Not right now.
- Happy?: Sure.
- Hyper?: Not right now.
- Trusting?: Not… generally. Sometimes.
- Patient?: With some people.

---------• × • W H O | D O | Y O U | W A N N A • × •--------

- Kill?: Put in jail, but not kill Travis.
- Slap?: Travis King.
- Get really wasted with?: Blake is the safest for that.
- Get high with?: Drew is fun to get high with I guess.
- Talk to offline?: I mean, the crush guy I guess
- Talk to online?: Maybe the crush guy
- Sex it up with?: I mean, not someone I don’t think is hot right now so… like, one person.

------------------• × • R A N D O M • × •---------------------

- In the morning I: Wake up, make breakfast, get the kids ready for school, drink coffee, and then life happens.
- Love is: Powerful… good, motivating, but not enough to sustain anything.
- I dream about: Being financially secure and musically successful.
- Sexual preference: Uh… men? That are into me? That’ a vague question.
- What do you notice first in the opposite sex you're into: I dunno, how tall they are? Stature? Its like… visually relevant.

---------------• × • W H I C H | I S | B E T T E R • × ---------------

- Coke or Pepsi?: Pepsi.
- Flowers or candy?: Chocolate.
- Tall or short?: Taller than me.

---------------• × • W H O • × • ---------------

- Makes you laugh the most?: The cousins. Kids are weird.
- Makes you smile?: As a person… my little cousins I guess.
- Gives you a funny feeling when you see him/her?: yeah, yea, yeah.

--------------• × • D O | Y O U | E V E R • × •-----------------

- Sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to IM you?: … no. I have a phone if I really wanna wait around like a little child. But no. I have better things to do that be pathetic.
- Wish you were a member of the opposite sex?: So much no.
- Wish you were younger?: No.
- Cry because someone said something to you?: Fucking no.

-----------• × • N U M B E R • × •--------------

- Of times I have had my heart broken: Uh… heart broken… I mean, we broke up. I was sad. Not like a train ran over me or something… Maybe one? If we really have to think about how I acted at the time.
- Of guys I've kissed: Hm… slept with seven… kissed… uh… well its more than seven.
- Of girls I've kissed: None.
- Of CD's I own: A bunch.
- Of scars on my body: Hm, some minor burns I guess. Dunno the number.
- Of Tattoos on my body: One.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 12:31 AM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Parker
Jamie Peter
birth date
01/13/1990
occupation
Musician / Under the table work
status
single
Sexuality
Heterosexual

APPEARANCE

Build: Reasonably thin, not particularly muscular, just thin
Hair: Blond, grown out to where it is sloppy sometimes before getting it cut. Sometimes he has stubble, but that, like his hair, is out of laziness, not a conscious effort. His hair is kept reasonably short and combed back when he is actually trying.
Eyes: Blue eyes
Skin: Fair skinned, some scars you could find if you go looking across his body
Mods: No piercings.
kick drum step on outside of left foot
complex female face and hand deteriorating on right leg
tiny skull on right ankle.
Adam injection inner right arm
Idiot savant outer left arm
pink fairy in jar inner left arm
spider web on right elbow
minimalist rose tattoo on right hand
And the words “I’m in the middle of some calibrations” on his lower right side.
Clothing: T-shirts, long or short sleeved depending less on the weather, more on if he wants to show off his tattoos. He wears contacts if they are performing, but otherwise he is usually wearing his glasses which are rectangular black frames with dark leather cased rods. He does not like skinny jeans, or holes, but he doesn’t mind some stains on his jeans. He likes zip up hoodies, and varies on whether or not he wants logos or blank clothing, but usually the logos and designs are pretty modest either way.

PERSONALITY

From a first impression you may think Jamie is charming, or you might think he’s a jackass. Both of these things are probably right in the correct circumstance. He knows not everyone likes his personality, but he doesn’t really care. He makes snap judgements on people, and he does not hesitate to tell anyone what he thinks. He is also not even slightly subtle when he doesn’t like someone. He is guarded as far as who he really likes and trusts, but he can be friendly with anyone.

Jamie isn’t shy. He actually likes to network. He liked to make friends with a lot of people and he rarely loses a friend once they are established. “Connections” are less personal than “friends” but more common. That doesn’t mean he thinks ill of anyone he is connected to, but he also might try to act like he likes someone if a connection he doesn’t like will benefit a friend he does like. The effort is pretty much guaranteed to fail if he has to do more than text the person, because he still looks grump in person. He’s not swayed by pretty words and promises, because everyone has lied at some point, and he doesn’t think so highly of himself to think they’re not going to try it on him. He doesn’t think that if he trusts you, but he’s not believing everyone.

Jamie tries to be pretty efficient. He makes time for the people he likes, for music, for making connections, and for making money. The more he has in his life, the more he actually manages his time. When he has a lot of free time, he doesn’t care so much. Suffice to say, he works with what he is given. He enjoys change and going with the flow. He’s pretty laid back. It is much easier to bother him by wronging the people he really cares about than it is to just piss him off. Because he’s probably heard worse, and deserved to hear worse. He is devoted to his friends and his band.

On the one hand, Jamie can be an ass, on the other hand, at least he’s self-entertained. Between music, video games, weed, liquor, and girls, he’s not lacking for a lot of things to make him happy. He’s hedonistic, but he isn’t stupid. He doesn’t do things when they are going to mess something else up. He keeps his surroundings in mind, and if he thinks he is being too much, and its going to bite him in the ass, he’ll pull back. If he knows he can get away with a shit ton more… well, he knows his audience. He is vindictive, profane, ornery, and petty, but hey, he’s got your back if he says he does.

HISTORY

Jamie was born in New York City, and he’s lived in the area his whole life. He was an only child until he was ten, or twelve, depending on how you look at it. His parents had a happy marriage. His mom worked at Macy’s, his dad worked at a construction company. Surprisingly it was his mother who died. She died when he was eight, and he was very broken up about it. School was especially hard, and his father pushing him didn’t help matters at all.

At nine Jamie’s father started dating the daughter of the construction company owner, and Jamie hated her. She came over for dinner and brought her daughter, and he hated her too. Jack told his son to behave, and Jamie said he was behaving. Apparently glaring across the table wasn’t “behaving” but he couldn’t stop. He was not good at hiding his disdain for people. He’d never been angry about his mother’s death before, but now he was angry. He started arguing with his father about everything and in an attempt at putting that energy into something productive, Jack enrolled his son in karate. Well Jamie hated that too. Boy Scouts? Hated it. Piano? Hated it. He tried to get Jamie to volunteer at the local dog shelter, but that just made Jamie feel sad for all the animals. Especially since he couldn’t have one.

When Jamie was ten, much as he hated it, his father married the girlfriend. Savannah Minert. Along with Savannah came her thirteen year old daughter Melanie. Melanie was a bitch, and Jamie still hated her. That worked out, because Melanie hated Jamie too. She didn’t like how he cut his hair, how he sank his shoulders like a wounded dog when he was scolded, how he slouched at the table, how he always said what he thought even when he knew he’d get in trouble, and how he glared at her mom. Mel wasn’t the biggest fan of Jack, but she could at least give him credit for being a nice guy.

The mutual hatred bonded them in some ways, but they didn’t treat each other kindly. His most common company was as antagonistic as him. She even made fun of him for his new glasses. At least she had a better suggestion for him. Drums. He could hit stuff, wouldn’t that be better? He said it sounded like the same logic for his karate class, and she said he was stupid. In his offense he tried to actually take to the hobby. She told him he would suck at it and fail like he did all the other activities, and he told her she was a bitch, but he kept with it to spite her. At least if he stuck with it for a year he could get a new game system. So it was doubly beneficial.

He kept up with the drums, and when he was twelve his sister Ashlee was born. He supposed she was cute. He didn’t hate her. Maybe he didn’t hate Savannah that much anymore either. She did like… all the chores and shit. So… she wasn’t totally bad. Mel was still a bitch though. When she was sixteen and he was thirteen it was her job to take him home from school. He didn’t care, but she was good at obeying the rules, so she did it. That was how he met her boyfriend that no one knew about. He was kind of a prick. How many times could a guy try to stick his hand up your step-sister’s skirt in one car ride? Jamie wasn’t counting, but it was seriously too high. Like, maybe twice could be blamed on just being a horny dude, but it was definitely more than twice. Jamie hated him.

The next year Jamie started high school. Melanie said he was too uncool to sit with her at lunch, and he simply told her she was a bitch. She understood. It wasn’t two weeks in before he saw her arguing with the annoying secret boyfriend. She wouldn’t say what it was, but she seemed uncharacteristically agitated. She was usually much more in control of herself. Calculated attacks. The next day he saw the boyfriend making out with some other girl. A girl in Jamie’s grade, weirdly enough. It would have been smart to walk away. So Jamie jumped on him and started punching. His glasses were broken, like his nose. He also got suspended from school, but at least he made the other guy’s face look pretty fucked up. Hard to make out with a busted lip. Jamie didn’t tell his parents what caused the fight. Melanie and the guy broke up after that.

In college Jamie did a lot of things. He got his motorcycle, whose name is Lassie, and yes you are an asshole if you make fun of her. Especially in her current condition. Show some respect. He got a degree in music from Baruch college, over a few more years than one might usually, since he was also working. He worked for his step-grandfather’s construction company doing light labor jobs. He met a girl named Carla and played music with her sometimes. Generally a fair bit of music making happened. Also he met Peyton.

Things were pretty good with Peyton. She was independent, his age, fucking gorgeous, very into him, liked music, and liked tattoos. Also she was smart, not-demanding, good in bed, got along well with Asheel, and liked playing video games with him. He was pretty into her. She was a pretty amazing tattoo artist, in his opinion, and had been working on some designs. He gave her the time to do that, and she gave him the time to… whatever it was he did. Music? Go to the gym? Work? Yeah, that stuff. One night he got into a massive wreck on Lassie, the motorcycle. Thank goodness for helmets. He was scratched up, to put it lightly, and his left leg was a mess. Most of the scars on his body were minor, but his leg was more annoying. Petyton decided that once the scar healed, she would put a tattoo over it. The crash was when he was twenty-two, the tattoo came at twenty-three. And a couple weeks later he found out that Peyton was pregnant.

It was a red flag that he found out from one of her co-workers. Regardless, he was pretty uncomfortable. He wasn’t really sure what he wanted to do with that, or what he could do with that. He thought about his relationship, and about finances. She wasn’t that far along, but she’d definitely intentionally not told him. He wasn’t sure what any of that meant. When he talked to her about it she told him she’d had an abortion. He assumed she was kidding. She was not kidding. When asked why she didn’t even talk to him about it, she informed him that it was her body and therefore her choice. His language was fairly colorful, but the end result was that he broke up with her.

At twenty-four, having only been able to do odd jobs and not able to work out because of his injury, Jamie was informed that Carla was starting a band with a girl she knew from high school. So he was happy to take them up on the offer to join. It was a pretty fun ride, but he had to keep working on the side to support himself. He temporarily lived with the guitarist, a younger guy named Drew, who was twenty-one when the band formed. Drew was a bit… scattered, and Jamie liked bringing girls home a bit too much, so they eventually parted ways at for being roommates. Mostly because Drew wanted to move in with his girlfriend. That was fine, whatever got the guy laid wasn’t Jamie’s business. He has been living with various roommates since then.

OTHER

Tattoos, Pink Slip, his band, his family, weed, video games, arguing, Lassie(the motorcycle), fortune cookies, hot chicks, performing, sex, NYC, the Cataracs, and Dan Bull.

DISLIKES

Being punched in the face, being restrained, musicals, dumbass dudes that treat their girlfriends like shit, being told not to cuss, being called out on watching his language if he ever does try to be respectful, filling out paperwork.

MISC NOTES

Got into a wreck on his motorcycle when he was twenty-two, and has not been as physically active since, due to some damage to his leg. His most complex tattoo covers the more aggressive scars he got from that accident.
His rose tattoo is in memory of his mother, but he generally doesn’t talk about it.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Kaitlyn Parker: Mother (deceased)
Jackson “Jack” Parker: Father
Savannah Parker: Step-mother since 2000 Melanie Minert: step-sister 3 years older
Ashlee Parker: half-sister 12 years younger
Blake Gutierrez, Carla Martin, Drew Watts: Bandmates in Pink Slip
© darren criss

CODE
Set: November 2017
Face Claim: Louis Hofmann
Description: 27 | Stranger | Jaya

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 02:23 PM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Watts
Andrew Richard
birth date
08/10/1993
occupation
Guitarist in Pink Slip / IT consultant
status
in a relationship
Sexuality
Heterosexual

APPEARANCE

Height: 6’0”
Build: Toned, Jamie called him a twink once and he hit the gym harder. He’s in good shape.
Hair: Black, full head of hair, usually a bit wild from messing with it while bouncing around. Thick eyebrows.
Eyes: Green eyes
Skin: White, but more on the tan side
Mods: Both ears pierced, had his nipples pierced, took those out when Jamie called him a twink. Has gotten a new tattoo every year for his birthday since eighteen, and a couple of others.
upside down cross inner left wrist at 18.
Noodle tattoo on his inner left arm at 19.
bear and blood woman on his left shoulder at 20.
Lego Iron Man on the back of his left leg at 20.
guitar pick on his inner right wrist at 21.
thor hammer design on his right side at 21.
minimalist guitar on his inner right upper arm at 22.
Noodle tattoo on his right shoulder at 22.
ant man tattoo on his back left shoulder at 23.
lilac tattoo on the back of his right leg at 24.
Clothing: He likes beanies, tank tops, tribal patterns, skinny jeans or other jeans, cargo shorts and just any shorts. He likes nice watches, usually only has one piercing in his ear at a time. And he often has necklaces that he wears, especially one that has a guitar pick on it.

PERSONALITY

“So, I’m Drew… uh… I don’t really like talking a lot of the time… to strangers, but uh, alright. Oh yeah, talking about myself, that’s… so much better. Um, well I mean, I’m not really shy, I wouldn’t say that, but I’m not all that talkative. Its conditional. I like talking to my friends, and if I know someone around I guess I bounce off them, so no one really notices. Its just when I don’t know anyone that I’d rather… not try to socialize. But I guess I don’t have a choice, so that’s great…

Well, my brother says that I am slow to trust people. Teddy likes to make friends all the time, and he seems to think it’s a bad thing if you don’t, but I don’t get that. Like, is it a race? I’m not going to run out of potential people to get to know, and if they want to talk to me, they can stick around. Not like I trust everyone I talk to. Yvette, my sister, says I’m a good guy, and I’m goofy, which I think are both positive. Then she also says I’m not good at expressing my emotions, so I overcompensate… Over-correct. I can be a bit too far one way or the other, so I guess I do swing a bit. But I mean… its hard to find the right balance. You think you’re sailing along fine then someone smacks you out the air and you’re left blinking with whiplash. You don’t want to just go testing the waters again, right? I may have mixed my message, but you get the point.

My Mom said she bets I have ADD, but I think she was kidding… yeah she was probably kidding. She says I’m approachable, sympathetic, tactful, and consistent. I think the consistent thing might contradict what other people say about me, but I think it makes sense. I mean, I’m reliable, right? I do what I say I am going to do and I get things done. I don’t change what I care about or suddenly up and quit on something. I’m probably a bit emotional, so being sympathetic makes sense, and I do like to… you know, be nice. Tact is a wonderful thing, no matter what anyone says. I don’t want to have an argument. Dad just says I’m restless…

In my band there’s two girls and a guy. One of the girls is Blake. She’s really sweet. Super sensitive, like… very sisterly and enthusiastic. I might like her the most, but she is kind of easily distracted. She thinks I am eratic, but she can be that way too. She thinks I’m excitable, but she can be that way too. I guess maybe that’s why we get along. She says I’m open minded and easily amused… also true of us both. So then there is Carla. She’s like… in charge of planning stuff. She says I’m agreeable, positive, and responsible. SO I guess that makes me a good little solider? That would be the sort of thing she’d focus on, hah, yeah. I’ll take it. She also says I’m aspiring. I am. I do want to do well. I want to make people happy and… make something of myself. Not just get by. That’s boring. And ah, I hate being bored. I can’t… ugh.

Then there’s Jamie. He’s the other guy in the band. Jamie… well. I generally avoid arguing with girls, but I’ll argue with Jamie. He brings that out of people. He just loves to argue. I have no idea why. He’s not actually a jerk, but he’s relentless. Its not a dog with a bone its… just… okay, maybe that’s it. He just keeps gnawing. Usually he directs his attention at whoever shows the first sign of weakness because he wants to get a rise, and… sometimes that is me. He thinks I’m “passive” because I don’t like to fight. And that I’m upbeat… I feel like that might be a veiled insult, I don’t know how though. He’s not bad, but he’s also insufferable sometimes. And then there is Miranda. I love her. That’s my girlfriend. She’s… well, I guess this is about me, isn’t it? She says I’m the best boyfriend she’s ever had, so I guess I’ll take that. She also says I’m “easily persuaded” so… yeah.”

HISTORY

“Alright, so my history. I talked too much the last time, let’s see if I can not do that. Um, well I’vebeen to Lochland Grove, Connecticut a couple of times. Is there a Lochland Grove in some other state? I don’t know, I’m not great with geography, but I am pretty good with computers. So let’s get this over with.

I was born in NYC. My Dad is a garbage man, and my Mom is a secretary. She’s worked at a bunch of different places over the years. When I was born she was staying at home, and by now she works as the secretary at this… kids gym thing. So anyway, it varies. When I was born I had two older siblings, Teddy was five and Yvette was three. And then there was me. Drew. I don’t go by Andrew. There’s nothing wrong with the name I just… don’t. Usually its only if someone is annoyed that they insist on calling me Andrew, so I guess I don’t enjoy that. It’s a fine name though. I like it better than my middle name. Richard… yeah… sounds stuffy. Whatever.

So I was born in NYC and we lived in a small house. Yvette had to share a room with Teddy until I was a year old. We moved to a three bedroom apartment, so I stopped sharing a room with my parents. Teddy didn’t like sharing with me, he’s told me as much, but he didn’t have a choice. We lived there until I was five years old. At that point Mom had been working for about a year, and we could afford a little house. I still shared a room with Teddy, but the room was bigger. He wasn’t so impatient at that point, but he still complained sometimes. Yvette was more nurturing.

I could never really focus on school. It just… wasn’t all that interesting. But I always liked to make everyone happy so I did try. Around when I was in sixth grade I was put in a cool computer program. I did way better in that class than anything else. At first it was just after school to keep me out of trouble(as if I ever got in trouble), but when I was in seventh grade they put me in a high school computer class. Kind of funny since I wasn’t very good at everything else. But computers are easy. I mean, I guess they aren’t easy, but I think they are.

Anyway, I kept taking those classes and in 10th grade I needed an art elective. I would have taken choir because its so easy… but that would require me to go to after school events and that would have messed with my night time computer class. It was about programming, I’m not missing that. So I took band. I didn’t play anything, so I had to pick one. Guitar. Because… guitars are cool right? I might also like guitar hero, but you know… whatever. Anyway, it worked out because I actually liked the guitar. I took classes and stuff. Outside of school. And I also took my computer classes.

I got a degree pretty quickly in Information Technologies. It sounds so fancy, but its just working with computers. And I kept playing guitar. I was a bit too fixated on my job… where I just did freelance stuff, and I was bored. I hate being bored. I heard about some people, oh I was twenty-one at this point. Er… twenty, almost twenty-one, heard about some people starting a band. So I auditioned for that. Figured it would be a cool hobby. Haha, yeah, well… turns out it was more than a cool hobby. We don’t make a lot of money now, but we’re going on tour in January. And its freaking amazing. Oh, and I met my girlfriend. Wow, I didn’t talk about her? She won’t… see this, will she? I don’t like talking about my feelings… anyway, we met after I ‘became a rockstar’ and she thought it was pretty hot. She was eighteen at the time. Way hotter than I’ll ever be. I mean, have you seen her? That’s a weird question. Ignore that question. Please. But anyway, we met, and… later I lived with the other guy in the band. The other guy, there are two girls. Hah, my girlfriend would not be happy if I lived with a girl that wasn’t her. But I later lived with her. We still live together. So… wish me luck on the tour thing?”

OTHER

Pink Slip, bandmates, java, caffeine, guitar, his girlfriend, drinking, listening to music, cuddling at home, sleeping in, the beach, fish(living), steak, Gorillaz, computers, programming, NYC, travel, warm weather, chill environments, Skype, the internet, reddit, Marvel, and Rum.

DISLIKES

Sitting still for too long, being called a twink, arguing, when Miranda is upset about anything, the city commute, getting chalk on his hands, having beef with anyone, being away from his girlfriend for more than a few days at a time(although he is capable of this), cooking, and turtles(he thinks they look bitey).

MISC NOTES

Owns a van.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Mom and Dad: Martha and Jimmy
Older brother: Theodore Jonas (29)
Older sister: Yvette Vivianne (27)
Girlfriend: Miranda Leichner. Turned 21 late 2017. They have been dating since 2014. Her parents are relatively wealthy, but they live in Maine. They paid for her to move to NYC for college and she hung out at a local coffee shop next to a music store. She met Drew after one of Pink Slip’s gigs and he asked her out. They dated casually for about six months and then got more serious. She dropped out of college after two years and got a job as a waitress. Her parents were displeased and she ended up getting an apartment with Drew, which caused Drew and Jamie to stop living together. Within the last year she told Drew “If you ever sign with a record label, I’m getting a ring. If you can sign a music contract, you can sign a marriage contract.” To which it is presumed he said “uh… okay.”
© darren criss

CODE
Set: November 2017
Face Claim: Wesley Tucker
Description: 24 | Stranger | Jaya

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jaya
 Posted: May 14 2018, 10:01 AM
Head Moderator
Jaya

Udrea
Miriana Lerae
birth date
05/12/1996
occupation
Unemployed
status
Single
Sexuality
Heterosexual

APPEARANCE

Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark brown, straight, mid back
Body: Feminine, thin, beach body, somewhat tan. Various small scars, most notably one on the inside of her left hand and a large enough one on her right shoulder.
Mods: Tongue ring, other piercings, no tattoos

PERSONALITY

”Kill it.”
NO.
“Missy, if you do not kill it right now, you do not love me.”
WHAT?!
“Choices are made. Pick one. Me. Or your pet.”

---
Did you ever think you were a sociopath? If you did, you might be prepared for the life of a Romanian organized crime Princess. Missy will defy your expectations, just to do it. Or she might fulfill your exact expectations. But don’t expect it. She isn’t about that life.

To be clear. Missy is the sort of girl who makes eye contact when she is nervous. Bites her lip when she wants to challenge authority. Swears to test limits. Smiles when she is angry, and can’t remember the last time her father gave her a hug.

That was a lie.
It was when she was 15. Her brother died. She was crying. He’d slapped her on the face. And she told him she hated him. He told her he was proud of her. She screamed and ran away. He found her shaking in a bar. He threw a man out of the booth, he carried her to the car and hugged her inside. She isn’t sure if that is what love feels like.

Probably not.

But fuck you for putting the doubt in her head. You don’t know her. You don’t know her life. Her family. She would rather put a knife to your chest than back down. She would rather cut herself than cut you. But she will cut you. Because its family pride. And family pride trumps her feelings. She isn’t a sociopath… yet.

To be clear. Missy has no friends, other than perhaps relatives. The closest person to her is her body guard. She is pretty sure he hates her. She enjoys that he is forced to be with her. At least he won’t leave her. He won’t die. He won’t get bored. He is paid to be there. When Missy loves someone, she is quickly asked who she loves more. Family. Or them. Make a choice. Missy is good at choices. She is not good at baggage. Enough alcohol or drugs and she remembers humanity. A weakness of youth, but she is young, so why not?

HISTORY

Mihai Vasilie was the happily married Romanian, then the unhappily married Romanian establishing his criminal clan, and then he met Francine Udrea. Mihai’s wife Elena would never say that she appreciated her husband’s affair, but it certainly gave her the leverage to keep him interested later. Plus it gave him an outlet. Managing “the business” could only let off so much steam. Usually he came home frustrated and violently angry. There is little doubt that Mihai and Elena’s first three sons received at least verbal abuse.

Francine mellowed Mihai out. He found that he had to earn her affection, and it did not come with violence or money. She was emotional, and it challenged him. He never intended for her to have a child, and she never wanted to have one. She was a hobby to him. He pursued her for some time, and when she was eighteen, and he was thirty, she had their son Razvan. Elena was not impressed. Elena had three more children, topping out at six, and then Francine had her second. The second girl of eight children total. Miriana, who would later go by Missy. While she was not the only girl, and not a legitimate child, she was the princess. A status that Luminita would never accept. Four years older, and Lumi was certainly entitled to her position as the only girl. Now there was this… bastard taking up her space.

Missy was given a pet rabbit. She named him Îmbrăţişare.

”Shit. I’m fucking gone. Cons, what did you put in this stick?”
“Cons left twenty minutes ago. You’re laying on the floor.”
“I am? Fuck… why?”
“You’re off your balls.”
“That’s not very ladylike.”
“At least I still have my pants on.”
“Are mine not?”
“They are gone also, like your mind.”
“Fuck you, Lightbulb.”
“Lumi, you ass. Shall I tell Father you spent your patrol night on the floor seeing dragons?”
“You’re such a bitch.”
“Maybe. But I can still hold a knife.”
“I can hold a knife. Where’s my knife?”
“Maybe Missy took it. She’s around here somewhere.”
“Her.”
“She’s so weak. Maybe Father would see that if she were hurt… see… how much stronger we are. Just… remind him.”
“How would I do that?”

Missy thought Dru was behaving strangely, but she had seen her half-brother acting weirdly many times in the past. She was not going to question it when he asked to show her something out the window. She did not expect him to stab her in the back, then panic and push her out the window when she screamed.

Missy was reprimanded for screaming. Over-reacting. Being weak. Her mother cried, coddling Missy as her daughter looked at her father with fire in her eyes. She was in trouble for being stabbed? Yes, Alexandru was in trouble for having stabbed her, and having been so high, but Missy only remembers her own reprimand. The weak cry. The weak scream in fear. She should not be weak. She should be strong. She was a Vasilie, was she not?

”You’re not a Vasilie. You’re a bastard child. Remember it.”
“Bite me, Lumi!”
“And if I did, would you cry like a child?”

Mihai determined that his daughter might be too weak. Too much like her mother. Too sentimental. She had nightmares about a scary movie that her half-brother Geofri had shown her. He would not have shown it to Missy if he thought it would get her in trouble. Mihai took it into account. A few months later Missy missed several family gatherings because she was hanging out with friends. In part, it was that, in part it was because she did not have the patience for Lumi’s dirty looks.

The death of her rabbit was perhaps the worse moment in her life to date. Any torment by Lumi, and stress, even being stabbed. She felt such grief at Bratisare’s demise that Missy sincerely considered running away. Raz spoke to her and consoled her. She would be fine. She was a Vasilie, and she would be fine. She was thirteen, he was twenty-one. He knew best. She believed him. If Raz said it was true, it was true.

“He…” green eyes remained open, a hand on her shoulder. She leaned on him, unsure if she should be telling him anything.
“I don’t want to tell Mama. “
“Do not tell Father.”
“I would not tell Father. He does not like me.”
Raz inhaled sharply. “What? Y-yes. He does. Missy. Don’t say that. Father loves you.”
“I burden him. I do not want him to know.”
“You… do you not want me to… do you think he would judge you?”
“Of course he would!” She pulled back, stared at him, shaking. Eyes burning as she maintained eye contact. “He would… h-h-he would… he would tell me that I should… I sh-should have stabbed him myself! He’ll never love me!”
“You do not need to do anything. I will not tell Father. I will take care of it for you. You will need a new doctor, but this one will never bother you again.”
She was silent.
“Is that a deal, Missy?... Miriana?”
She looked away. “We will not tell Father. It is a deal.”

Raz was shot in the head. Numb would have been nice.
Tears rolling out her green eyes. Sobs shaking her at her core. He stood towering over her. Expecting something from her. He expected solace. He expected a soldier. He had a broken fifteen year old daughter instead. Not even just a girl. It was worse, somehow. Perhaps he did not know what to do with her, and so he slapped her.
“I HATE YOU!” She shouted in Romanian, but surely they understood each other.
“I’m proud of you.”
So calm. So sincere. Was this love? What was this? He was proud of her for hating him? There were no words in her scream this time. Just emotion. A high pitched noise, and she ran.
Missy found a bar, and spent a good thirty minutes composing herself in the bathroom. She found a man willing to buy her drinks.
“Excuse me. Do you know who that girl is?”
He looked at her. Looked back at Mihai “No. Do you?”
Did he? She didn’t think so.
“My daughter.”
He yanked the man out of the booth, and offered his hand to a stunned Missy.
She was carried to his car. She wasn’t sure what to make of any of it. They sat in the car and suddenly her father hugged her.

“You will like him. It will be alright. He was friends with your brother.”
“I hate him.”
“Why?”
“Its better this way.”

Francine was murdered. It was not accidental. It was not random. No later than the body was in the ground, Mihai had sent his youngest and her body guard to America to stay with her second cousin on her mother’s side.

OTHER

Physical affection, Blunt insults, Intelligence, Nick Jonas, Fruit Loops, French Toast(favorite food), Dancing, her cousin Journey, Naps, Her Phone, Arcade Games, Witling, Red Licorice, Being Challenged, and her Knife.

DISLIKES

Subtle manipulation, Close relationships, Relying on muscle, Being called a Princess, Cats, Pets, Flights, Lumi, Meetings, Lectures, Being told to “behave,” Being “managed,” Long nails, Cooking, Fast Food, Family functions, being photographed, and wearing skirts.

MISC NOTES

Primarily goes by “Missy Vasile”
2nd cousin to Journey Dragoi
Smokes
Speaks Romanian, Italian, English, Latin, and Portuguese
Knows how to juggle knives
Pickpocket

RELATIONSHIPS:

Father: Mihai Vasilie – (1958) “Daddy” when Missy is feeling spunky, “Father” most of the time. A head of his particular brand of Romanian Mafia. He specializes in prostitution and contraband, sometimes working within Italy as well. Whether or not you think he loves his children or not, he definitely wants them to be prepared for life, and wants to protect Missy. This leads to a clash between the two of them.
Mother: Francine Udrea – (1970-2018) Certainly Missy’s best friend. The mistress of a Romanian mafia man. She was never meant to have any children, but she did her best to protect her offspring from the family business and their father. She tried to get along with the Vasilie children with varying degrees of failure, but was very close to her own children. She suffered a bought of depression after her son’s death, but had recovered prior to her own sudden demise. A rather emotional woman.
Step-mother: Elena Vasilie - (1964) The reason that all the actual Vasilie children have brown eyes instead of their father’s green. Missy believed that her step-mother was evil until she was about fifteen. After Raz death, Elena softened somewhat toward the girl. It was Elena’s dislike for Francine that keeps the two from getting along. It was Elena’s insistence that kept Missy from received a “gift” upon the end of her first relationship, and it was Elena who suggested transferring her own daughter’s body guard to Missy in 2017.
Half-sister: Luminita Vasilie – “Lumi” (1992) The only daughter with the Vasilie name. To say that she and Missy hate each other, would be a warm review. Lumi can do no wrong in her father’s eyes(according to Missy) and somehow her half-sister resents the fact that Lumi is allowed to date the son of one of their father’s associates. She cut off Missy’s pony tail when Missy was about eight, and since then the two barely pretend to tolerate each other. They can scarcely spend time together without an incident.
Brother: Razvan Udrea – (1988-2011) Missy’s only full sibling. He worked with the contraband side of things, but ended up being killed at work when he was 23. Missy took his death worse than her mother’s, thus far.
Half-brother: Ioan (1981), Constantine (1983), Alexandru (1985), Geofri (1990), and Wadim Vasilie (1993) – Missy has strange relationships with her half-brothers. The only one she would consider a friend is Geofri. She thinks Lumi poisoned Wadim against her, Alexandru once stabbed her, and at least Constantine gets along well with David. Ioan is generally too pre-occupied with working to give Missy his time.
Body Guard: David Nichita - (1986) Once a friend of Razvan Udrea, David’s family left the area prior to Raz’ death. He was in the military in America from 18-22, and worked less structured jobs for the next four years. A weapon’s specialist with seemingly unending patience for Missy. At least in the sense that he hasn’t cracked yet. He was a body guard for Lumi from 2013-2017, after reacquainting himself with the family upon his return to Romania.
Ex: João Almeida - (1992) A former body guard and boyfriend to Missy. The Portuguese man was set to watch over Missy when she was sixteen to eighteen. Harm befell him upon Missy’s father finding out that the two were involved, but she has been told he is alive. She has not seen him since she was eighteen.
© darren criss

CODE
Set: May 2018
Face Claim: Aarika Wolf
Description: 22 | Stranger | Jaya

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll