February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Holidays are important in Lochland Grove. It is no wonder the community is buzzing over Little Halloween; a celebration of the town's bravery in the face of serial killer Robert Lewis.

Now that Lewis's copy cat is behind bars, does Little Halloween hold new meaning? What of the approaching Hurricane Caroline?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

ASK JAYA
(Click Here!)

Jaya has looked over your questions and written some answers! Check out the May Announcements for all the details, and maybe learn something new.

Lochland Weather

Dark, cloudy, rainy.. There may be a hurricane over the New England Area. Stay Safe, Lochland Grove!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

May 10th
Ask Jaya and
May Announcements!

May 5th
Look! A Newspaper!

May 1st
No Activity check!
Goodluck, Students on finals!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

A perfect christmas [M], Tag: Mathias Falk {Mikko}
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 06:32 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

It seemed like it wasn't that long ago where Lukas was a tiny little baby, and now he was nearly nine years old, already getting independent and wanting to do things for himself. In a way it made Mathias both happy and sad. Yes, he was happy and proud of his son, growing up strong and healthy, that they shared a passion for cars and he was kind, friendly and polite. But it was also sad that his son was getting older and more independent, that before long he would be going off on his own.

Mathias was happy to settle next to her on the bed and put his arms around her, not talking much or suggesting anything, just happy to be close to her. He never pressured her into doing anything just because he wanted to, and most of the time was happy to let her initiate things. When they did something, she was always at the front of his mind, making sure that she enjoyed herself was the most important thing to him.

So he let her pull him on top of her, supporting himself so that he didn't have to much weight resting on her.

"Thank you Kätzchen, and you are incredibly sexy as well. Every day I think of myself lucky to have someone like you." He didn't know what her plans were for the rest of the evening, but didn't really care either. Even if she just wanted to sleep he would be happy, he was a bit tired after all the travelling after all. But he got the idea that she had more on her mind that just sleeping, and that didn't bother him at all. In fact, it got him a little excited. So he leaned down to press soft kisses against her neck.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

Mathias Falk | Thirty-Six | Formula One Driver for Ferrari House | Helmet | Plotter |
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 12:10 AM
Townie
Nat

Charlotte could tell he had a lot on his mind lately. He had been looking at her in an interesting way but she wasn’t sure of what to talk about with him. “Are you alright sweetie?” she asked him but they were about to make love to each other and she really didn’t want to change the subject but she did anyway. “Mmmmm you are so loving….And your tongue feels so good on my neck…” she admitted and wrapped a leg around his waist. Charlotte had an intuition when it came to people thinking about things. She knew she and Mathias had been together for over a year and a half, and she was getting over to her thirties and she was really thinking about it.

She let out a little moan because she wanted to start doing something for him. She wanted to switch it up a knotch. But she was enjoying this a bit so she stayed where she was because she felt lazy at the moment. Her body was achy from being out all day and on her feet. She did want to just talk and make love. She liked talking during sex, not that she didn’t care if it was sexy or not but it was a habit of hers. Right now she was focusing on his tongue as it ran along her neck, she stretched her legs out and she decided to reach around and give him a proper spank on his bare bottom.

Her fingers delicately went around to the front of his cock after she had spanked him. “Was that ok?” she asked carefully and didn’t really spank him before since he was doing the spanking on her. She had liked a little bit of evil foreplay if they had. Her eyes reached up and her gaze stared into his.

------------> Outfit 2

--------------------
user posted image
-made by MARDY BUM @Caution - xoxo
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 09:41 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

"I was just thinking about Lukas. It seemed like only the other day he was a tiny, newborn baby and now he is going to be nine soon, he's growing up so fast. Before I know it he's going to be a teenager and wanting to leave home." All children grew up, but there was something Mathias sometimes missed about when Lukas was little. Or maybe it was because he honestly always wanted more than one child. But that hadn't happened, and part of him felt bad that Lukas had grown up by himself without any siblings to play or fight with. "I see plenty of people I know with young children and having babies and sometimes I just think that I would quite like another one."

Despite that, he was never going to force Charlotte into that. He had never hid how he wanted another child, but didn't usually talk about the topic because he didn't want to make her uncomfortable or force her into anything that she didn't want to do. Having a baby was a big step to make, especially as he was so busy.

But he was happy to concentrate on making her feel good, doing what he knew she liked and seeking out all those little spots that he knew she liked. He didn't like talking much during sex, but he had nothing against her doing so. When she reached around to spank him he jerked underneath her, surprised at what she had decided to do but not telling her to stop. He wasn't a big fan of stuff like that, and generally only did things like that because she liked it; He didn't get pleasure out of things like spanking itself, what he got pleasure in was seeing her enjoying herself.

But then her fingers moved around to his cock, and he let out a pleasurable sound and couldn't help but thrust gently into her hand. "That was fine." He said, slightly preoccupied with her fingers around his cock as he leaned down to kiss along her collar bone. "Did you have something else in mind?" He was always open to exploring new things that she wanted to do, even if they pulled him outside of his comfort zone.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

Mathias Falk | Thirty-Six | Formula One Driver for Ferrari House | Helmet | Plotter |
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 11:42 PM
Townie
Nat

With a raised eyebrow she had was surprised at his comments about having another baby. She had been thinking about this too. She did want to start a small family with the man she loves. Eventually they would get married but if he wanted a court marriage she would be ok with that too. Since he was a widower she felt so bad for him for his past and what happened to his wife. "I see plenty of people I know with young children and having babies and sometimes I just think that I would quite like another one." Charlotte was a little quiet and she almost dropped her hand as she kept going with slow movements. She took a deep breath and was about to say something so she waited till he was done, “Are you sure? I….I was thinking about it too…I wondered what it would be like to have a baby with you…” she smiled at him as she gazed up into his eyes.

Her comfort zone during sex was usually just to look up at him and go along with what he had planned. It usually just randomly happened. “Mmmm no….not really. I mean well if you wanted to, you could cum inside me….” she moaned and let go of her emotions at the moment. If that was what he wanted then she would allow it. She really wanted to become a family. “I love you so much Mathias….and I wouldn’t have it any other way….let’s start trying for a baby….” she said sweetly as she just couldn’t be happier. Her heart ached and she wanted to come for him so badly.

------------> Outfit 2

note: awww, so cute!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 11:55 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

The last thing Mathias wanted to do was to force Charlotte into doing something that she wasn't completely comfortable doing. Having a baby was a big step to take, it was a big commitment, especially as Mathias was away a lot because of his job. There was still plenty of time ahead, Mathias wasn't going to be driving in Formula One forever, even if he wasn't ready to give it up yet.

But he hadn't expected her to say she had been thinking about having a baby with him as well. He couldn't help but think how cute a baby of theirs would look like, and that it would be nice to have a little girl. A sister for Lukas, and Charlotte could have a little girl to do girly stuff with that Lukas (or himself) wasn't really interested in.

"You have? Sometimes I can't help but think how cute a baby of yours would be."

She really wanted to have a baby with him, and when she suggested it he was not only happy but also a little bad for bringing the topic up. "I would love to have a baby with you, but are you sure? I don't want to force you into anything, especially as i'm away a lot."

If she did get pregnant, it was going to be hard to go away and leave her. Of course, lots of other drivers had the same issue, except most of them living in Europe so it was slightly easier to deal with. But if it meant having a private jet on stand by just in case for a whole race weekend, then he was prepared for that. He knew of two other drivers who's partners had a baby a day or two after a race, and one who had a baby when her husband had been away for the race. Mathias couldn't guarantee anything, but if it did happen he sincerely hoped that he didn't miss it.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 03:03 AM
Townie
Nat

Charlotte figured he was probably thinking that he was guilt tripping her or forcing her into things, she already knew how his mind worked. “No sweetie, you wouldn’t be forcing me into it….I really really want to have a baby with you…” she said sweetly. She realized that they would have to go through Michelle to have a baby. The dr’s was going to be something else. She didn’t know if Michelle would be ok with it. Or she could always find one of the local on call Dr.’s for their appointment. With a slight giggle she was looking up at him after.

Taking initiative as she relaxed into his arms as she started to lean up and kiss him. “Mmmmm yes I’m sure…..” she grinned and really wanted to start trying right away because she knew that they were both getting older. They had to check her hormone level and she hoped that it was good to go. Along with Mathias she would make sure that he went with her to the Dr’.s This was going to be exciting to plan everything, and get a few choices into making a nursery in the house. They were going to be a family. He was really serious. She was ecstatic and her heart was soaring with happiness.

“I love you so much you know? And I’m not just saying it….I am truly happy with you,” she admitted and wrapped her arms around his neck. She just didn’t think that he was completely serious like this and everything going on his mind she was glad to finally be committed to something that could lead to something special.

------------> Outfit 2

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 02:13 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

Mathias was glad that he wasn't forcing her into it, because that was the last thing he wanted to do. Yes, he would love to have a baby with her, but he didn't want to do it unless he knew that it was something that she wanted as well.

It was exciting, despite he hard he knew having a baby was, he was excited to do so. He didn't even care what the baby was, only that he wanted to have one with her. "I'm glad then, because that is the last thing I want to do. I want this to be something that we both want."

Mathias remembered breifly how Gretta had gotten. Planning down to the exact day when the best time to conceive was, positions, how annoyed she had gotten when most of them were during a race weekend when he was away or immediately afterwards. Right down to suggesting things he might want to cut down on, talking about how cycling wasn't good for him, and neither was sitting in a hot race car all weekend. How annoyed she had gotten as to how Mathias failed to understand what all the fuss was about, and his simple suggestion to just stop using any form of birth control and see what happened.

As it happened, she needent of worried much, because she had gotten pregnant two weeks after they had really started trying. Would Charlotte be like that? Either way, Mathias didn't really mind. Or, to a point at least.

That was when he remembered the nursery stuff still in boxed back at his house in Switzerland. Gretta had been pregnant when she had been killed, and none of it had ever been used. Would it be strange to mention it to Charlotte? He couldn't tell her exactly what was there, only that everything had been brought. Maybe next time he was there he could dig it out and take pictures for her. There might be something there that she liked.

He was happy, however, to kiss her as she wrapped her arms around his neck, enjoying being close to her.

"I love you to darling, so much. You never fail to make me happy, even when i'm away all the time."

Maybe now might not be the best time to mention the stuff he had back in Switzerland, but he sort of wanted to.

"This might be a little ahead of things, or a little strange, but I have nursery stuff in boxes at my house in Switzerland, never used. If you liked, I could take photos of it next time i'm there and you can see if there is anything that you like. And I think I still have a few things from when Lukas was a baby back in Switzerland as well." He knew that he had kept a few things for keepsakes, but most of that sort of stuff remained in Switzerland.

Charlotte would definitely be able to feel how excited he really was however, even if he wasn't doing anything about it right now, happy to kiss, talk and be close to her.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 04:25 PM
Townie
Nat

Charlotte was going to be excited and happy about it. There was much to do for planning this out. It was going to take a lot of work for them to figure out when he was available for scheduling. That was going to be the tough part. “It is…. So, if we try and I do get pregnant you know you’ll have to be there with me the first few Dr appointments right or possibly all the ultra sounds?” she said to him quietly with a small smile.

"I love you to darling, so much. You never fail to make me happy, even when I’m away all the time,” she let out a happy sigh as she heard him talk about his failures while being away. Mathias had his failures and that was one of them, but she would accept him for who he was. He was able to have flaws and so was she. She cried when she got drunk that was one of her horrible flaws and she hated it.

She heard the rest of his comment about the nursery and the older things when he was with Gretta and that really gave her a bad vibe. Not that she had anything against Gretta, but she wanted to start a new life with Mathias and have new things. She would allow some of the used nursery things because that probably had a sense of memory for him. Charlotte was curious to know which one of the things he wanted to keep and donate.

It would be hard to keep some of his older stuff. “Hmmm well we can keep some things that really mean a lot to you, so we’ll have to look through. But I would love to get some new things with you that we can share something together. I know you had a lot of memories with your wife, but I hope that we can start something new….” she admitted carefully as she waited to see what he would say.

Charlotte then gave him a small kiss on the lips as too soothe him and hopefully it would give him a good sense of clarification that she was ok with some things. She had kept her arms wrapped around him the entire time.

------------> Outfit 2

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 09:54 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

"Of course I will be there, I promise I will do my very best to make sure of that." Provided they didn't occur during a race weekend, because as much as he loved Charlotte he wasn't going to miss a race weekend. But he could play with his schedule a bit, ensure that he had the best chance of being there.

No one was perfect, especially Mathias. He loved Charlotte and he loved driving, and sometimes felt a little guilty being away so much. How it sometimes seemed like he spent more time with his Engineers and Emil that Charlotte. How his hard work and dedication quite often meant that when he was at home, he was trying to fit in training amongst spending time with her. He wasn't going to be in Formula One forever, but even when he did leave he knew that he wasn't going to be able to sit around doing nothing all the time.

Already there were other racing series that held an interest for him, and he was very much interested in having a go at winning the Triple Crown of Motorsports, very much like Alonso wanted to do. He had a drive for LeMans lined up with his families team for the next two years as they were running an LMP1, but as for the Indy 500 that wasn't going to be on the cards until after he had left Formula One, because he wasn't going to skip a Formula One race to drive in another series.

But not being in Formula One would mean a bit more leniancy in his schedule, so that he could spend more time at home with loved ones as well.

"It's okay if you're not interested or think it's weird. I just thought I would suggest it because Gretta was pregnant when she was killed, and we had originally planned to have stuff here set up ready in both houses. The stuff we brought for here is still in it's boxes, never been taken out. I wasn't going to worry to much about clothes, but I have a few toys of Lukas's that I kept, and there are lots of cloth nappies as well, both new ones and used ones that are still in good conditon. All washed and ready to go, would save buying and washing more of them." He wasn't going to force her into taking anything. He was perfectly happy to go out buying toys and clothes and all sorts of other stuff with her for a baby, it was just he had a few pieces of furniture that had never been used that he thought might be useful.

"If you don't want any of the furniture I might just donate it to something." That would be easy to do, it was all good quality furniture.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 05:09 PM
Townie
Nat

“Oh sweetie, it’s not that I don’t want all of it. I do want some of it…I just want some stuff with you, you know? Please don’t be upset with me….” she hesitated continuing but then when he said that she had saved certain things for them she felt little selfish. “Babe, I’m sorry…. Wow….now that’s making me feel guilty and I don’t know what to say…” she knew he didn’t have any intention on doing that but she felt like she was feeling guilty for herself. She wanted to prove that she could be a good step mother for Lukas and have some of his mom’s old things for him. She would hate to take them all away.

“Ok you convinced me…. We can keep most all of them. I do want to get some things with you still,” she repeated as she let out a little laugh. She loved him, and she knew that she would feel bad already even if it wasn’t his intention. Charlotte smirked up at him, “Well this conversation sure went from sexual to something joyous in a matter of seconds. Do you want to just cuddle and talk? Or have sex? Because I think I enjoyed talking to you about the future…..” she said to her soon to be baby daddy. He was handsome, and she closed there distance and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

The kiss deepened on her end as she allowed her tongue to enter his mouth as she waited to see what he would do. Wrapping her arms further around his neck she pulled him close to her as she also hugged her legs around his thighs. He was so built that she loved feeling the back of his legs too, they were another part of her favorite on his body.

------------> Outfit 2

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 12:36 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

"I'll tell you what." Mathias spoke after Charlotte had. "Next time i'm in Switzerland I will see about taking photos of the stuff and you can see if you like any of it. If you do, I will have it shipped over, if not i will just donate it to a charity of some sort. I wasn't going to supply everything, maybe a few pieces of furniture, nappies and a couple of toys, there will still be lots and lots of things for us to buy together." Maybe if they did travel together, he could take her to Paris for a little bit of shopping, or maybe even Zürich seeing that was mainly where he flew into when he was in Europe. Italy as well, Milan was only a couple of hours drive away from Maranello and he was sure that she would love shopping there.

"I will have to take you to Paris or Milan to do some shopping. I'm sure I could convince Niki to come as well, he would happily spend my money for me as well as Hans's. Or Zürich or London maybe. Or you could always come with me to Australia when I go down there for the first race of the year and do some shopping in Melbourne." He probably didn't have to take her to all of those places, but he would if she wanted to, he didn't have a problem with it. If she only wanted to go to local stores then he was fine with that as well.

The conversation had certainly gone away from sex quickly, and all the talk about baby stuff had made his erection soften. "It sure did. I'm honestly not fussed, i'm happy to do what ever you feel like doing."

He let her deepen the kiss, kissing her back and pressing himself against her while still supporting his weight, enjoying the feel of her underneath her as she wrapped herself around him. Slowly his erection started to come back to life, and eventually he pulled out of the kiss so that he could kiss and suck at her neck, with the full intention of working his way downwards so he could pay special attention to her breasts.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 10:05 PM
Townie
Nat

"I'll tell you what." Mathias spoke after Charlotte had. “Next time I’m in Switzerland I will see about taking photos of the stuff and you can see if you like any of it. If you do, I will have it shipped over, if not I will just donate it to a charity of some sort. I wasn't going to supply everything, maybe a few pieces of furniture, nappies and a couple of toys, there will still be lots and lots of things for us to buy together,” she adored the way he took control of certain situations and these were one of those types that he would definitely be on the look out for her. She was already starting to form little ideas of places that she could get for baby supplies. Maybe she would have to travel to New York to get a few things that she would want. “ooo ok…that sounds like a great idea sweetheart, I love that….” she added with a sweet smile.

“Oh yes! I remember Niki….How is he? You know you are only asking for it when you do that for people….” Charlotte replied with a little laugh as she giggled a bit and shook her head. The two were great after they had met and got along instantly. She loved talking to him about Mathias too. It was just something gay men were able to do that semi – straight men couldn’t with friends. Just as they were about to change the pace a little bit, she shushed him and kissed him deeply. It was the deepest kiss that led her to moan because he had pushed away and, in an instant, had started to suck on her breasts slowly. Her eyes had fluttered shut and she had continued to focus on what they were doing instead of talking. Within moments she had forgotten what they were talking about and just kept her attention on him. Her head leaned back on the pillow behind her as she opened her eyes back up and stared at him intently when he continued to suck.

It was the sexiest thing she had ever seen him to do to her. Charlotte felt him underneath as she smirked up at him, “Mmmm I guess this changed that situation before,” she moaned softly, and couldn’t help but breathe deeper. The deep breaths were low enough, so it wasn’t too loud to wake up Lukas down the hall. While they continued their love making Charlotte was over joyed and felt like she knew the future was going to be amazing with Mathias. She couldn’t wait. She couldn’t wait to get started on planning and decorating the house a bit more. There was so much she had to start doing. Next year was going to be a wonderful year.

------------> Outfit 2

note: we can end it after a few more posts. <3

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 11:14 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

"Niki is doing good, busy as usual. He's been planning a surprise holiday for Hans, mainly because the last time Hans took a proper holiday was about ten years ago. I believe he was going to drag him down to the family owned house in Sicily. But i'm sure he would be quite happy to go shopping with you, he always enjoys shopping buddies." Mathias wasn't really a shopper, it wasn't something he really enjoyed. Hans wasn't a shopper either, and was usually reluctant to be dragged along on a shopping trip. Mathias would go and wouldn't complain, but it wasn't really what he would choose to spend his time with.

He was happy to focus his attention on her, of giving her pleasure and going to the spots of her body that he knew she enjoyed. Of course, he enjoyed them as well, but he wasn't doing it just for his pleasure, but for hers.

He made a sound after she spoke but not really saying anything. She had spoken about re-decorating and he was happy to let her do so. He had already let her have a lot of input into the two new rooms and the extension of the office, and saw no problem with her re-decorating.

If it was something she enjoyed, maybe she could go over to Switzerland and do the same over there. Sure, he spend a lot more time at his Swiss home than she did, or likely would, but he was still happy for her to do so. Especially during the European races when he was usually pretty busy with other stuff it was easier and less exhausting for him to stay there when he had some time off, even if it did mean more time away.

Slowly he started to move his way downwards, taking his time, pleasuring her with his mouth and his hands.

"You know," He spoke, voice soft. "Once you've finished re-decorating here, you could always start on my Swiss house, that hasn't been done in a while."

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 11:56 PM
Townie
Nat

While talking about redecorating she had to shush him after that so she could get turned on by just listening to him moan. There were times when they could talk about redecorating. This wasn’t one of those times. She felt like he could use this more than her too. He was also a little stressed during this Christmas time after this year had been one crazy year too. With the head and rib injury from before, though that was still long gone, and he was already healed she just glad and grateful to have her boyfriend back in one piece. “You know you still have a little scar there,” she admired after they had made love for hours into the night. They had at least a couple orgasms in between and finished off with one big one.

She didn’t mind because she would be able to sleep in tomorrow morning a little bit. Knowing that it was Christmas Day in two days and she would be able to just relax and take it easy around the house. Charlotte was grateful that he was home safe from his trips. She would always worry if he would be injured again but thankfully he wasn’t. Looking up at him she relaxed in his arms as it was still dark. “I love you Mathias, I am so happy to have found you….You know that?” she greeted him with a soft sweet kiss as she planted her hands on his chest. She was laying on top of him as she snuggled in her favorite spot on top of his shoulder. She enjoyed this. Every moment with him was special even if she knew that he would always be gone half the time.

------------> Outfit 2

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 01:16 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

"That's just one of many." Mathias had lots of scars. A little one on the base of his throat, and a more visible one on his chest and belly, all relics of his serious injuries after that car accident in 2013. The little scars around his pelvis and leg were also a result of that. He also had a little scar on his wrist because of the surgery they had to do to insert metal pins and plates to help it heal. "At least with the cars having halo's next year the chances of a repeat performance are greatly reduced, even if they do look a little ugly." Having suffered both a major and minor head injury, he was a big advocate for something that could save a life or avoid an injury. So while he didn't really like how they looked, he was happy to speak out in favour of the halo, if it stoppped someone else getting hurt or worse.

But he was happy to stop talking, to concentrate on her and enjoying making her feel good, to be close to her.

He was just as happy to cuddle afterwards. He had his arms wrapped around her, satisfied, comfortable and a little tired. He felt like closing his eyes and letting sleep take him, but was stopping himself at the moment.

"Yes, I love you too Charlotte, every day I think of myself as luck to have found someone who could put up with me." Sometimes he didn't think that he deserved someone as sweet as her. He was away a lot, it was part of his job, a job that also had lots of risk involved. But it was a job he loved with all his heart.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply