February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG
November 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & Rules FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Happy 4th Birthday, Lochland Grove!
01/02/14 - 01/02/18

It is time to celebrate! Over the course of this month expect to see fun activities. Currently we have:

1. Enjoy the new birthday skin.
2. Birthday Hunt! (LINK)
3. New Temp Forums.
4. Birthday Discussions
5. A new newspaper: (LINK)

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Unity Celebration

It is January 2nd, the day the Lochland community changed in a big way; Oh how time flies by.

Ice Skating Rink

The ice skating rink from last year has returned. Ice Cream Dream will be selling hot drinks at the door. When you get cold why not stop for a treat?

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

Jaunary 21st
Blind Date Sign ups?

Jaunary 20th
Birthday Announcements!

Jaunary 19th
Ohh a Newspaper is up!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Unfamiliar Territory, Charles Red Fish
Charles Red Fish
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 12:43 AM
Stranger
Thoth

Charles merely continued to smile, especially when he noticed that he got something close to a grin from the young man. The blonde actually smiled at him! SMILED! He was elicited some kind of emotional response from the foreigner when he actually grinned at him. That was progress. Charles would tuck that little victory inside of his back pocket for the time being and dine from it for ages to come. Of course that wasn’t the only reaction he wanted from the Dane.

Making his way too the table, Charles sat his barely-clothed self down, sighed as he looked across the table to Theo. He was settling into his seat, prepared to dig into his own food when Charles picked up his utensils. Of course he couldn’t let too much time go without teasing the man. This time he went back to the notion that Theo had been simply trying to seduce him again. Candlelit dinner and barely clothed, it certainly made it seem like that was what the evening was planned around. That wasn’t the truth though, it was chance that brought them together but Charles had to wonder what would keep them together.

After all, he kind of liked this high life. So he went ahead and decided to go for it, he teased that he knew something that Theo did in his spare time but the other didn’t seem to get it off the bat. Apparently this wasn’t like the movies. He sighed.

He smirked a little as he picked up his fork and bit into his meal It was just as he suspected...absolutely tasty. He groaned a little at the fine tasting meal and just shook his head. He really should learn to cook, or just whore himself out to Theo in exchange of free meals. But there was more he could get from this golden goose, if he could just work the game right.

With a sigh he dabbed the corners of his mouth with a napkin, smirking at Theo at his declining that he was attempting to seduce Charles for personal information. Clearly Theo was up to no good so Charles wanted to find out exactly what it was.

”Oh good,” he said with a bright, knowing smile. He took another bite of his food. ”Then I won’t end up on that glass table in your bedroom reminding you to forge all Chelsey Manning’s personal information for you to sell.” He chewed on the meat in his mouth and sighed. ”Mmm! This is definitely good. You should share the receipe with me.”

--------------------
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 02:12 AM
Stranger
Ry

He was hungry. Being used to a schedule, he ate around the same time every evening and the events of the day had thrown that off slightly so his body's clock was letting him know it. Having felt the beginnings of rumbling he had pressed that they should move to the table so that they could enjoy the meal. It was something he had been looking to since he planned the meal several days ago. Not that he hadn't eaten since then it was one of his favorite dishes and he was somewhat anticipating the dancer's reaction to the food he had prepared.

Charles had obliged willingly and once they were both seated he helped himself, using all the manners that would be expected of a wealthy business man's son. He was very content to eat in silence but he wasn't going to ignore the conversation that the other man was offering, but he would have been fine either way. The dancer had suggested that Theo was trying to seduce him, which the Dane quickly dismissed as false. He had no interest in the personal information of random strangers, only digging into names people requested or ones that particularly interested him.

One thing that he avoided, however, was looking into people that he knew as acquaintances. His hobby was hardly relevant, or so he thought. "Oh good. The I won't end up on that glass table in your bedroom…" Charles wasn't finished there but Theo couldn't hear anything else over the heavy pounding of his heart in his chest. His fork had fallen with a clatter to his plate and his mouth hung open slightly in shock.

How could he have let this happen? He kept everything so well guarded and yet he had managed to leave his darkest secret so exposed. It seemed like an eternity had passed before he was able to draw a stuttered breath. "Hvorfor var du i nærheden af ​mit skrivebord?"* His glasses were shifted up and out of the way so he could pinch the bridge of his nose as his eyes squeezed shut. "Du burde ikke have set det. Det vedrører dig ikke."*

His eyes remained closed for several more moments as he struggled to take a calming breath. Finally, his hand dropped to his lap, his now hardened gaze locking onto Charles. "What do you want?" His tone was completely void of emotion because he knew if he let anything out it would be panic. No, it was best to keep his temper from invading his speech.

*Why were you near my desk?
*You should not have seen that. It doesn't concern you
PM
^
Charles Red Fish
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 04:34 PM
Stranger
Thoth

Okay so maybe Charles didn’t have to deliver that bit of information in such a sharp way. Theo was, after all, seeming as nervous as a puppy in a thunderstorm, literally. He jumped at the sound of thunder, which was what started them both down this strange, intertwining road. Charles could have easily just forgotten about what he had seen and moved on with his life, but he was never one to just walk away from an opportunity, and her certainly saw one here. So, he tried to hint at what he had found and, when Theo didn’t catch on, simply dropped the bombshell just before shoving a forkful of food into his mouth.

Yummy. It was good. Theo certainly knew how to cook. Charles tried to congratulate him but went silent and just smirked when he heard the clatter of the utensil on the plate. He didn’t look up at first, instead taking another bite as Theo started to speak in his native tongue again. Charles was beginning to understand that that must have been a nervous reaction he possessed. He would have to learn that language to understand what he was saying in the future.

Huh, he wondered if Theo reacted the same under an intense, sexual experience. More to think on and consider later.

When Theo had finally managed to gain a control of himself, Charles looked up, still smiling all sweet and innocent towards him. After chewing the latest bit in his mouth, he set his fork down and waited for Theo to get a grip. He could see the smallest bit of control returning to Theo, but he clearly wasn’t happy with the way that things were going. Charles sighed, folding his hands on the table, and waited for the Dane to speak first.

What did he want? Charles smirked. There were so many things he wanted in this world, so many luxuries he had been denied because of his upbringing and the unfairness in the world. Could he get all of them from Theo? It was possible, money did make the world go round and Theo seemed to be rolling in it. But how safe was it to screw with a hacker that seemed to be as proficient as Theo? Even Charles wasn’t that stupid, so he needed to take a different approach.

He spoke soothingly, calmly, still with a smile on his lips. ”Easy Theo, calm down,” he offered. ”I don’t want anything from you. I mean, I do want something, just probably not in the blackmail-y kind of way that you’re probably thinking,” he snorted. ”I just want to know what you’re up to and,” he gestured around him. ”If it’s actually helping you pay for all this...finery.” He grinned. ”What I want is a simple and honest conversation. Nothing else...for now.”

--------------------
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 05:42 PM
Stranger
Ry

There were things that both would and would not receive favorable reactions from the Dan and no matter how it was phrased, the revealing that his hobby had been found out was… Hm. Wel,l it was not something that he was overly fond of regardless of the delivery. As it was, not only was he ambushed by the words, but panicked and angry the Charles now had leverage over him. His reaction was instinctual to be upset at both himself and his guest. Theo had made the mistake of leaving himself vulnerable and Charles had abused the Dane's kindness.

Both parties were at fault as far as Theo was concerned but there was little to be done to change that fact now. No, they would have to press on and all he could do was hope for the best. It took him a few moments to regain some semblance of composure and when he finally had, all he could manage was to question what the other man wanted. Another sum of money perhaps? Something worse? His expression was closely guarded to hide the anger that he felt towards the both of them, it would do no good to show it at this point.

The answer he would be given was preceded by a smirk that only twisted his stomach into a tighter knot. "Easy, Theo, calm down." Words that were far easier to say than to oblige and he made no effort to do so, just continued waiting to hear what the demand would be. Charles had questions, a curiosity as to whether it had anything to do with how Theo made ends meet and honesty but that was all, for now. The last bit wasn't helping ease his nervous mind any but he needed to say something.

He could have lied and said it wasn't, after all, he did have other money that could have explained his plush lifestyle and Charles would have no way of knowing that. However, Theo was not a liar and disliked the concept as a whole. So, he had little choice other than to answer the questions at present and he was fortunate enough to be able to see that the other did not have a device recording him.

"I am not 'up to' anything. I have projects that I work on from time to time that, yes, provide me with supplemental income." His gaze was locked on his guest and unwavering. It was an honest answer but intentionally vague for the obvious reason of not further incriminating himself. He didn't know how thoroughly the other have examined his workspace. "Is that all?" He was being very curt about the matter and wished to be through with it quickly.
PM
^
Charles Red Fish
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 10:39 PM
Stranger
Thoth

Charles was interested. That was all. As he sat across from Theo, he couldn’t help but watch him squirm. Really he didn’t know why. It wasn’t as if he had anything on the man. He wasn’t the type to just turn someone over to the police (unless the reward was really high) and so far Theo really hadn’t done him any wrong. Would he tell him about the picture he took? Nah. It was always good to keep a little insurance on friends. So, instead, he merely waited for the blonde to answer his question: was his hobby helping to pay for his little current state of wealth?

At the end of the day, Charles wanted to get out of Lochland Grove and into a lifestyle that was better suited to himself. He could have easily asked Theo to pay for his ticket back to New York, but that would leave him in the same gutter trash that he left. No, he needed to make sure that when he went back, he was going to be set for life. You think he is going to give up a shower like Theo has for something pedestrian and plain? Fuck that.

Besides, the longer he kept Theo talking, the better chance he had of coming up with an idea of how he could fit into his little operation.

Theo didn’t seem at all pleased with him. While before there was emotion and concern in his voice, now it was settling back into the realm of the quiet and suspicious. His old Theo was back already, a pity. But Charles would still wheedle him down and get to the core of everything that was happening. He just needed an in.

Theo wouldn’t outright admit what he was doing. Only that he wasn’t “up” to anything and that he worked on “projects” to supplement his income. Clever guy. He probably thought that Charles was trying to record him in some attempt to blackmail. But that was the furthest thing from his mind. Why blackmail a partner?

Charles smirked a little when Theo asked if that was all he wanted to know. Taking another forkful of his meal, he bit into it and sighed. Really, it was too good to pass up so he took his time. So, when he was ready, he finally addressed his new friend.

”Listen Theo, I’m not a snitch, okay?” he said with a shrug of his shoulders. ”And I don’t plan to blackmail or anything like that. Truth is…” he glanced around the home. ”…this is what I want. Not your home, specifically, but to be able to have this all my own. Stealing off people doesn’t necessarily bring in the most income, after all and my record,” he shrugged, ”I’m sure once I leave here today you’ll find out all about that yourself. So, here’s what I’m proposing…” he smiled. ”…a partnership. You have a great set up here and I think you could use my skills.” He sat back in his chair. ”Let’s face it, Theo, you’re a shit liar and if you needed to steal or plant something on someone, hah, you piss your pants at the sound of thunder.” He beamed. ’As for me, I’m cool and sly as a cat. You could use my help. And all I’m asking...is for a cut.”

--------------------
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 10:56 PM
Stranger
Ry

Theo would absolutely turn in a person and the reward didn't even need to be substantial for him to consider doing it either. No, he didn't need a reward at all in some cases. He had sent in countless anonymous reports within the last few years with varying degrees of severity and carried on about his life like it was nothing to do it. The why of it all was rather easy, beyond occasionally needing to get someone out of his way, there were just certain things that he was unwilling to overlook when he found out about them. It could have been considered biased since he was similarly breaking the law but in the grand scheme of it all he saw his actions forgivable, justifiable even, and because he wasn't hurting anyone with what he did he wasn't going to stop.

Breaking the law was still breaking the law though and while he could have easily chartered a private plane to fly him home before Charles could have done anything significant with the information he had found, he had to admit he was curious what the man wanted from this. The information was out there already, there was no point in playing coy now and he had questioned the other flatly. After answering the initial inquiry he wondered was that it?

He wasn't so lucky as to have the conversation end there. Charles had smirked, something he was beginning to expect from the other, but didn't reply until he had finished another bite of food that Theo had all but forgotten at this point. The dancer informed that he was no snitch and he merely wanted a partnership, a suggestion that had Theo's brows arch in question. He had a record that was keeping him from getting decent work and that had left him to resort to stealing but that wasn't enough to give him what he wanted. A comfortable lifestyle. So he was offering himself, his stealth, to the Dane as something of a lackey.

"A cut." He parroted in that monotone voice. "I don't work with people I cannot trust, Charles." A hand rose to reposition his glasses. "In the span of a few hours you have stolen from me and invaded my privacy, neither of which suggest I have any cause to trust you." Theo was feeling no less calm about the situation but he was concealing it better. "I've done well enough over the past several years." Clearly.

"However, I'm not unreasonable and will allow you a chance at redemption." A glance was turned to the watch on his wrist so he could note the time. "Assuming that you understand the consequences of what I do are severe; how am I to know you won't turn on me?" He was being completely serious. If Charles wanted to be a part of his business then he would need to be interviewed for it.
PM
^
Charles Red Fish
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 11:46 PM
Stranger
Thoth

Charles may have been biting off more than he could chew with Theo. He knew better than to wrap himself up with the smart types. Though Charles was by no means a numbskull, he clearly didn’t have the leverage that Theo could dig up. He couldn’t hack into records, anonymously send information, hell, the young man still worked with a goddamn Zune for Christ’s sake; he was certainly not match for someone like Theo if they just decided to part ways as enemies. But Charles had always been the cocky sort. No guts, no glory as they say.

So he was honest with the blonde; he wanted to work with him and earn his own cut of the profits. He wanted to return to New York a king, not a pauper again. But was it possible? Could Theo even utilize his skills? Everyone needed a good pickpocket, in his opinion, but could his new friend realize that?

Charles sat back, waiting for his response. Honestly he probably would have also tossed sex on the table but he still wasn’t sure what the hell Theo’s preference was. He wasn’t saying no to Charles’ advances, more he just seemed confused as to how to proceed. It was probably better to not really mention that unless he scare the guy off and ruin his chances.

Theo didn’t seem very impressed. As a matter of fact, his more practical response was pretty dickish. He tried to bring up trust and the fact that he couldn’t trust Charles after his shenanigans today. The dancer just grinned.

”Just to clear the record, A.) I gave the watch back so really that shouldn’t be a complaint. And B.) You never exactly said ‘no’, handsome. If you didn’t want me in your private space, just say so.”

His arms crossed over his strong chest as he listened to Theo. The man seemed assured that his years had proved he could handle this all just fine but was willing to work with Charles. But he needed to know, how could he trust him? How did he know that Charles wouldn’t suddenly turn on him? The Sioux sighed, tilting his head as he looked Theo up and down from across the table. Rather than jump to his response, he took a few moments to consider. He was supposed to sell himself, right? Heh, Charles never followed conventions.

”You won’t,” he said with an deadpan and honest shrug. But rather than leave it there, he unfurled his arms and leaned against the table as he spoke. ”In the end, Theo, you can’t trust me and I can’t trust you, I won’t lie about that. I can easily turn in any info I have on you to the police, and I’m pretty sure you can frame me for just about anything.” He shrugged. ”But maybe it’s out lack of trust that means we can trust one another. After all, I’m certain the one thing we can agree on is that neither one of us wants to get on the other’s bad side, am I right?”

All the computers and money in the world couldn’t stop Charles from hopping across the table, knocking the guy out, and doing absolutely whatever he wanted, whether it be homicide or theft. And, with his record, Charles could easily be framed for just about anything, meaning that Theo could ensure that Charles would never be a problem again. So maybe that was where their trust could grow, a mutual respect for the other.

”But, just because we can’t fully trust one another right now…” he continued and offered a friendly smile. ”...doesn’t mean we can’t learn to.”

--------------------
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 03:27 AM
Stranger
Ry

Business was a priority in the Dane's eyes, it always had been. He had grown up with a father who was very dedicated to his work and set that example firmly into young Theo. If there was one surefire way to earn his respect, it was through inspiring him with a well-thought-out business proposal. It was easier for him to slip into the mindset for business and as his own frustration with Charles was bubbling just beneath the surface that he decided it best to switch. Hm. Yes, looking at this from an unemotional and professional view was far better.

In that frame of mind, he explained his doubts to the other, starting with but not limited to the issue of trust. It was, for all intense and purposes, the biggest concern for the Dane. This business was entirely illegal and in the event that Charles was ever detained how could he ensure that his secrets would be kept safe? Trust was never something that he had doled out easily, in fact, he was rather difficult to win over and truly only ever opened up to his father. Hm. Brice had seen some of that trust as well but nowhere near the same level.

Immediately, the dancer had defended his actions and claimed that the watch had been returned and couldn't be held against him. Neither could the invasion of privacy because Theo hadn't specified not to do it. He could have responded that the watch was only returned for a ransom and that Charles was not a child who should need reprimanding to know to respect one's privacy but he waited, curious to hear what would come next.

True to his word, he was content to give the man a chance to shed a better light on his name but that was hardly the approach that the other took. No, instead of insisting he could be trusted and elaborating on that, he focused on the strength of distrust. A double blackmail scenario as far as Theo was concerned but he couldn't ignore the logic that was tucked behind the suggestion. 'I won't tell on you if you don't tell on me', that was the picture painted in his mind.

"But, just because we can't fully trust on another right now… doesn't mean we can't learn to." Hm. Theo watched the man, his gaze scrutinizing Charles. A long breath was inhaled and slowly released as he considered the options before him. Could the pickpocketing dancer be beneficial to him? He reclaimed his fork in his left hand and gracefully stuck a bite onto the end of it. "I will have a decision for you in the morning." He stated, his gaze still locked on the other. "We should eat before our meal gets cold." His mind was already busy weighing options and he would speak no further on the matter tonight.
PM
^
Charles Red Fish
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 07:25 PM
Stranger
Thoth

Charles prided himself on being honest...most of the time. While he was fine with lying and stealing, when it came to partnerships, he usually tried to be on the up-and-up. There was too much dishonesty amongst thieves and when it came to ensuring that the biggest score could be achieved, there had to be a mutual respect or things were simply going to fall apart. As much as Charles wanted to tell Theo he could trust him implicitly, it wasn’t true; but mutual respect would keep them from betrayal. If anything they had that.

And it was true. Charles had info on Theo and Theo could surely do whatever he wanted to Charles with that computer of his. Why waste time being overly suspicious of one another when they had a common goal in mind? Theo needed someone like Charles to be the physical guy and Charles needed Theo for his intelligence and computer skill. It was a match made in heaven, if only the Dane could see that.

So Charles waited. He continued to eat his food, casting a glance at Theo every now and again to see if he managed to figure out what he wanted to do. He knew that he tossed a lot of information at him so he didn’t mind the other taking his time. However he just seemed like the type to either make a decision right then and there, or spend the night thinking about it. Either way, Charles was in no rush to leave so he didn’t press the matter.

Then, Theo finally broke the silence. It wasn’t an answer one way or the other, but rather just a promise that he would have a decision by morning. With a gesture that they should finish eating before it gets cold, Charles grinned and nodded his head in agreement. He already was thinking that Theo was going to agree to let him work with him, but he wouldn’t verbalize it just yet lest he scare Theo off. Instead he remained quiet and just ate.

It was good, after all.

But, even as Charles, picked up the next forkful, he couldn’t help but offer Theo one last tease for the road. With a smirk, he nonchalantly began to speak. ”Sounds good,” he said. ”Just so you know, I sleep in the nude,” he grinned. ”And I prefer to be the big spoon.”

Let that image sit in Theo’s head for a minute.

--------------------
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 09:29 PM
Stranger
Ry

What were the benefits of having reliable coworkers? Hm. Theo had always preferred to work alone because he never trusted anyone else to do the level of work that he expected. Surely he could find some useful way to incorporate Charles' skills into what he did but it wasn't nearly as simple as all that. He needed to know if he could trust the other not to turn him in to save his own skin. No, was what he'd been told, he couldn't trust him but they're mutual distrust and the proverbial dirt they had on each other was enough reassurance that no one would sell out the other.

In an odd way it made sense but rather than commit to an answer right that moment, Theo knew that he wouldn't feel right entering a verbal contract with the other while knowing so little about him. Hm. No, he would refrain from answering until the morning which would give him plenty of time to look into who the other was. It would be enough to offer some reassurance at least and though they hadn't actually discussed the other man staying the night at Theo's place it seemed only logical since his clothes were still being cleaned.

He couldn't in good conscious kick the other out; however, the sleeping arrangements would need to be discussed if Charles was content to wait for an answer. "Sounds good." Theo had nodded politely to the words and resumed eating, fine with letting the conversation lapse. Charles wasn't though. "Just so you know, I sleep in the nude, and I prefer to be the big spoon." The Dane had blinked in confused silence at the comment and chose not to encourage the other, he had no intention of being in the bed with him regardless.

Morning came, as it always did, with muted rays streaming in through the cracks in the blinds and alerting the Dane to just how much time he had spent clicking through everything he could find on Charles. Of course, he had allotted himself a chunk of time for a shower but most of his overnight had been devoted to researching the man who was sleeping in his bed.

He had learned quite a bit about the other man, including his criminal record, and felt considerably more prepared to discuss business. With this new information floating through his mind, Theo removed his glasses and rubbed sleepily at his eyes. His vision was far from perfect without the frames but he settled them on the corner of his desk and shuffled downstairs to make coffee, he could see well enough for that at least. It took only a handful of minutes before he was making his way back to the bedroom with a tray littered with various flavor additions for the drinks and setting the tray safely on the nightstand.

"Charles." There was a hint of sleepiness in his voice as he settled on the edge of the bed. If that wasn't enough to wake him, he would try again with a bit more bass but he was distinctly not touching the other and had left his hands folded in his lap. "I have an answer for you." He would wait until the man were able to focus on him before continuing. "We can work together," he let a pause fill the air for a moment, "However, things will be done to my expectations." That was non-negotiable.
PM
^
Charles Red Fish
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 12:09 AM
Stranger
Thoth

Last night had been absolutely wild. It would forever hold a place in Charles’ memory, but not for the reason that most would think. Rather than his night be memorable for the amazing sex, the various positions, and the sheer number of times he climaxed, it was actually none of the above. No, instead Charles would always remember this night just because of how fucking comfortable the bed was. The last time he had actually slept good had been ages ago, back when he was still living at home in South Dakota. He had the comfiest bed. It seemed that since he left home, he had been on the search for that comfort again.

Heh. Who said you needed a calm mind and a clean soul in order to sleep better? All this Sioux needed was a thousand dollar bedspread and the softest mattress money could buy. Truly Theo lived like a king and while that normally would have irritated Charles, he was willing to look past it on the prospect of working together.

But first he had to get up. Sleeping sounded throughout the night, he didn’t hear any of the searching that Theo had done online, nor hear him make his way down to the kitchen to set the coffee on. And even when the glasses-wearing Dane returned, tray in hand and a plethora of options to add to his coffee, the dancer merely continued to snore away in peace. He could die right now and still sleep better than he had ever done in the past several years.

His name was uttered, though. His name cut through the darkness as a whisper, barely making a stir in his position. But as the other sat down on the corner of the bed, Charles could feel himself awaken, the sensation of the bed shifting drawing his attention.

He winced. Sunlight was hurting his eyes. But he pushed off the discomfort as he started to turn his head. One eye opened and he peered to find Theo sitting at the end fo the bed, his tray of coffee and assorted creamers waiting for him. A small grunt and Charles moved into a sitting position, smirking sleepily as Theo kept trying to get his attention.

He had an answer for him, apparently. Charles twirled his finger in the air, eyes still closed. ”Woot woot,” he said wiith a yawn. ”Been on pins and needles all night, I swear.”

Sitting fully open, Charles rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He was feeling a bit warmer now so he threw off the blanket and sat up, arching his back and stretching his muscles. It also shouldn’t have escaped Theo’s attention that, true to his word, Charles was completely nude. Unashamed and proud of his body, the dancer arched arched and twisted his back until he felt limber enough. Then, legs crossed, still not bothering to cover himself, he listened to what Theo had to say.

He would work with him...on conditions. He smirked. ”Fair enough,” he replied. ”So...what’re we talking about? Blow jobs every other morning? Want me to ‘ride the pony’ at your beckon?” he smirked. ”Lay it on me, big boy. What ‘expectations’ do you have for lil ole me?”

--------------------
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 11:22 PM
Stranger
Ry

The night had been interesting. He would remember it because he was good at remembering but he couldn't say that it stood out in the grand scheme of things. Theo had literally seen one of the two people he had ever cared about die, he'd been stabbed in the process. Hm. He had even been kidnapped once, among other things, so blackmail was something of note but it was hardly the main event of his life. Still, Charles was memorable.

His night after the other had fallen asleep was lost to following the digital gingerbread trail of the man's past. Theo had been swayed, his favor falling with the dancer who had taken over his bed. It had surprised him, honestly, because he hadn't expected to find anything particularly surprising in his search. Charles, from what he could tell, had suffered at the hand of misfortune enough that the Dane had decided to give him a chance.

It wouldn't be easy and he would have the highest of expectations, the same that he would have of any business associate. He made sure to make the dancer aware of this after announcing that he would be willing to work with the man.

Theo had intended to keep eye contact, he always did, but the moment that his guest had shuffles from under the blankets to reveal his nude form… Hm. His eyes immediately went to stare at the sheets between them, a flushed pink coming to his cheeks as he tried to focus on what the other was saying. "Nåde…" What was he saying? Something about a pony… it all sounded very indecent and it was quickly flustering him.

Expectations. He shook his head lightly in an attempt to clear it from the sleep deprivation and confusion Charles was inflicting. "J-just…" It wasn't working, he couldn't manage to focus being so close to a very naked man. Getting to his feet, he paced a few steps away and turned away before he could take a breath. "Professionalism." He finally was able to utter a base of what he wanted. "If you become a hazard to my work, that will be the end of our… partnership." Stay focused. He could do this.
PM
^
Charles Red Fish
 Posted: Yesterday at 03:44 pm
Stranger
Thoth

Charles really had no shame. And why should he? He knew that he looked good. He kept his body flexible and fit, despite the crap that he ate out of necessity. You would be hard pressed to find someone with a more brilliant smile, a harder set of abs, and skin like polished bronze. Yeah, he was a little full of himself, but why shouldn’t he be? He had yet to discover a reason as to why he shouldn’t. So, instead, he simply flaunted all those things he loved about himself and, in the back of his mind, knew that everyone else liked to see him as well.

Theo. Heh, he was an interesting story. The guy seemed to have a pretty rigid stick up his ass and yet he didn’t seem to enjoy it. Instead he always looked so confused and flustered about everything that it was almost adorable. Charles would have accused him to being just a really bad Woody Allen-inspired impersonator, but the more time he spent with Theo, the more he began to realize that it wasn’t an act. Actually, this was just who Theo was.

Adorable.

Charles liked pushing his boundaries a little. To see his cheeks pinken and the watch him stammer out his arrogant, coherent thoughts that quickly devolved into mush. Now, for example, he had awoken Charles with such presence behind his voice, but the second that the Sioux sat up and tossed the covers off, Theo gibbered and blushed like a school boy being asked if they wanted to see a girl classmates panties.

And yet he didn’t seem to want, or know, how to do anything about it. Again, interesting. Charles would stick around as long as he could, that is if the other had decided that a partnership was feasible. If not, well, he’d see what he could do to at least stick around for another shower -- or three.

He smirked when Theo once again slipped into his mother language. The blonde looked away, trying to gather his thoughts before he finally just stood up and started to pace, putting distance between himself and Charles. The Sioux tried to guess what he wanted, all of which were graphically sexual in nature, but his words only continued to fall past his radar. So he pressed on.

Professionalism. That was all he wanted. A promise that if Charles grew reckless or did anything to endanger his operation then their partnership will be terminated. Seemed basic enough. So, climbing out of bed, he stretched out, still exposed to the world, and grinned as he placed his hands on his hip, mulling his thoughts over as he steadily closed the gap between both himself and Theo. He loved to see how many shades of pink he could get him to turn.

When, finally, he was toeing the line of Theo’s personal bubble again, he gave hima charismatic grin and stuck out his hand. ”I think...you have yourself a deal, handsome.” He grinned. A small step closer again as he lowered his voice. ”You sure you don’t want to add an addendum in there about some weekly stress relief?” He asked, motion with his free hand a jerking off motion. ”Promise it’ll be worth it.” He grinned.

--------------------
PM
^
Theo Elliot
 Posted: Yesterday at 05:53 pm
Stranger
Ry

Having shame wasn't something that Theo thought people should be passing up on. He had a rather high level of modesty in all aspects of his life and that was just how he was raised and the culture he grew up in. Being boastful was not something that he was accustomed to from himself or from others be it work or any other aspect of life. Of course, his modesty was at its height around his body and the bodies of others. It wasn't that he was unattractive or out of shape but what benefit could he, or anyone else, have for having their natural form on public display?

Nåde, the term kept repeating through his head at the sheer boldness Charles had about himself. Was this typical? Were people here so open about themselves that being nude around one another was just accepted without question or was Charles an exception? He didn't know and couldn't think well enough to even manage the thoughts he'd already had, let alone try to form new ones. It was all he could do to put distance between them and even after that it had taken a few moments before his brain was functioning properly again.

Nothing less than professionalism would be accepted in Charles' behavior and if he were to do anything that jeopardized his projects then ties would be cut without question. He was almost certain that there had been other thoughts but seeing so much of his guest had simply shoved everything else aside. Though he was coming back to his senses that pink was still settled over his cheeks as he waited for a response from the other man.

He hadn't heard the dancer get out of the bed or the careful steps he took that diminished the space between them until they were close enough for a handshake. They had a deal and as Theo grasped the other's hand with his own to shake on the agreement, Charles had stepped even closer. "You sure you don't want to add an addendum in there about some weekly stress relief? Promise it'll be worth it." A lewd gesture punctuated the question and had the Dane pulling back.

"W-what? N-no!" The pink darkened to a red and his hands moved to cover his face. Hm. He was so tired and that wasn't helping him function. Mumbling obscure Danish into the hands cupping his face, he shook his head softly and took a step back meaning to give himself more room.
PM
^
Charles Red Fish
 Posted: Yesterday at 11:44 pm
Stranger
Thoth

Admittedly, there was some fun in torturing Theo, but that was only because he really didn’t know what the guy wanted. Did he want to fuck him? Was he too bashful to act? Did he despise the idea of fucking another guy but didn’t know how to properly articulate it? Until Charles had a sure answer one way or the other, he felt it only wise to continued to prod the man until he got an answer of some kind. Theo was a nice looking guy, he blushed a hell of a lot, and yet still Charles could see that curious look in his eye. The hell he wasn’t interested in him.

But, the dancer wasn’t about to push Theo any more than he had to. Rather he instead decided on simply toying and flirting with the man until he came to his own decisions about what he wanted from this partnership. He had agreed to it so, clearly, he knew that Charles had some skills. But the dancer still had to wonder if there were something else motivating it. After all, why trust someone who stole your watch and then proceeded to sell it back to you?

It was Charles’ experience that sex was going to be the answer to that. Theo would want some weekly favors in order to allow their partnership to bloom. Charles wasn’t all that opposed to it, especially if it got him into sweet digs like this, but that seemed to be the farthest thing from Theo’s mind. Curious and curiouser.

That was why he advanced on him in his naked state. Yes, he agreed that he would accept his terms, but he also wanted to make sure he was understanding everything. Did Theo want just a little something on the side? He teased him, miming the actions of jerking the other off into a happy ending but Theo, in his patented Theo way, merely blushed all the more fiercely. Really, what was it with this guy? It was like he was a mango getting a rosy sunburn.

Smirking as Theo tried to deny the allegations, he watched him as he put more distance between them. The Sioux just scoffed a little, shaking his head; the guy was a complete mystery. So he merely shrugged his shoulders.

”Alright right, ball’s in your court buddy,” he said, but offered a devilish wink. ”Pity, could be in your hand.” He gave a small gyrate before he turned, offering Theo a rather full view of his firm ass as he walked away. ”I’m going to shower.” But he glanced over his shoulder, tsking the other man. ”And remember. I offered. From now on, sheer professionalism.”

A small bite was given in Theo’s direction before he chuckled and made his way into the bathroom. This was going to fun.

-End-

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll