February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

The weather has gotten bad, really bad. Hurricane Caroline is sweeping over Lochland Grove. Stay indoors and away from windows.

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

An emergency paper has been put out! Lochland Grove is out of power, but some residents are already turning their attention to those worse off.

Bachelor Auction Sign-Ups!
Check it out Here?

The annual Charity Ball is approaching and with it comes the Bachelor Auction!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

June 16th
The Times has put out an
Emergency Paper

June 15th
Oh oh, This can't be good

June 14th
Have you turned your FM Radio to
106.3 The Bounce?

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Violent Boundaries, Ryo Nakamura
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: May 26 2018, 11:40 AM
Newcomer
Nicole

Driving had always been a long and boring thing for Luca. There really wasn't much to it, especially if he knew where he was going. It was even more boring if he himself was the driver. The only thing that could curb some of that boredom is if he actually had to be a bit more focused and pay attention, which really only happened if he was anxious or doing didn't know where he was going. In this case, he didn't know where he was going.

After speaking with a few of his old connections --and firmly telling them that he would not be fucking them for money-- Luca managed to get the information that he needed. He needed a location and directions. Since he was unwilling to pay with his body, he paid with cash. It's not like it was a big deal; after all, he had plenty of it thanks to Darrell. There was more than enough for him to pay off a few people for some privileged information. Money made life easier and provided opportunities that weren't there before. He wasn't necessarily happier but he was more content and less aggravated. He was doing some things that he wasn't doing before. He'd even gotten himself a new car. It was used, actually, but in better condition than his previous vehicles. That was a relief. Hopefully it would last and he wouldn't hit anymore animals.

The only thing money couldn't buy for him was the knowledge of how to use his phone's GPS without extreme frustration. It'd taken him far too long to figure it out. After awhile, he was getting ready to just give up and go back to using old fashioned maps...when the damned app finally worked. Still, Luca wasn't completely confident of a phone's ability to accurately lead him where he wanted to go, so he was hyper aware of the roads for awhile until he got where he wanted to go.

The GPS led him off the main road eventually, which was something his car took pretty well. The road changed from blacktop to gravel before he reached his destination. From the outside, it looked like just any old abandoned warehouse. Dark, tall, and foreboding...definitely not any place that decent, upstanding citizens would go. Luckily, Luca wasn't a decent, upstanding citizen at all, so he parked the car a distance away as he'd been previously instructed to do, and then exited the car and made his way towards the building.

Pulling his Newports from his pocket, Luca lit one and smiled, feeling the beginning hum of adrenaline start to pump through his body.

--------------------

I don't wanna change the world
I just wanna leave it colder

XXProfile -- Thread Tracker -- PlotterXX
PMEmail
^
Ryo Nakamura
 Posted: May 26 2018, 02:18 PM
Stranger
Ry

Never let it be said that life in a small town was not thoroughly supplied with its own variety of excitement. Where this would appeal to most people, Ryo quite preferred the more somber style of existence. If he wanted a rush of adrenaline he could certainly find it all too easy by simply inserting himself into any matter related to the family's business. However, the man had no addictions to speak of that would leave him craving anything with such urgency that he would exchange any sum of money for a fix of it. It was appallingly unfortunate that the same could not be said of Luca Barzetti.

In defense of the hot-blooded Italian, it could be said that, at the very least, he had not traded himself for access to less than prestigious secret society he had been looking for but that would only redeem him so far in the pianist's opinion. A favorable impression would have meant staying in the quiet town they both called home while keeping his head down and nose clean. Alas, such hopes were dashed were dashed the moment the man decided to twist the key in the ignition of his car.

Ordinarily, Ryo would not have spared the time of day for a person as low on his radar as Luca was but it was at the behest of his most adored brother that the Italian be guarded. Coincidentally, the person his brother's interest needed the most guarding against was himself as the man seemed hell-bent on following a path of self-destruction. Not that he was looking to be overly critical of his family, but Colton certainly needed better taste in men.

It was with great annoyance that the pianist had strategically followed the other to a very dilapidated looking building and watched with a steady chocolate stare as Luca satisfied another addiction. Only when the other began taking strides in the direction of the structure did Ryo silently exit his vehicle and begin following on foot. The practices happening within the building were, at present, unknown to him but appearances spoke volumes and this atmosphere hardly stated that Luca was looking for afternoon tea.

With every measure of stealth he possessed, he followed Luca. Exposing his presence was both unwanted and unnecessary, he would not intervene unless such measures were absolutely required.

--------------------
PM
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: May 26 2018, 03:14 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

Nicotine was a helluva substance. Addictive, deadly, and legal all at the same time. It was currently adding to the thrill of adrenaline already beginning to burn through him. Luca had finished and tossed the cigarette before he reached the double doors out front of the warehouse. He opened them and slipped through without even glancing around himself to be sure that the coast was clear. This was a location and event that was supposed to be known only to those interested and willing to participate...and Luca had not expected to be followed.

Once inside, he realized that he was late for the start of things. There were people everywhere on the ground floor. Men, women...mostly men, it seemed. There was space in the middle where two men were already fighting, bare chested and bare knuckled. There was a low rumble to the noise of the crowd, a hungry sound that craved and encouraged violence. The smell of blood was already in the air. Off to the one side, there was a makeshift bar set up. About twenty feet down from it was another table where man in a suit sat; he had several larger males around him and what looked like a set of square cubbies behind them. The cubbies had clothing and other items in them.

Luca turned and went towards them. He spoke with the man for a few moments. At first, it seemed like the other man was hesitant to let him fight. Luca wasn't a large person and his muscle was lean and lithe. Again, money talked for him. Money exchanged hands and then the man smiled and began issuing instructions.

"We've got a few matches ahead of you. For now, we'll get you all ready and give you the rules.

No weapons. No biting. No shirts. And no holds barred. Don't go punching anyone's dick. And when the ref says stop, you stop. If we catch you breaking these rules, you forfeit everything and we'll toss your ass right outta here.

Hand over your jacket, remove your shirt, and I'll have you patted down. Then you'll be led over to wait your turn."

Damn. These people were organized. Luca had gotten a better deal than he thought when he'd traded cash for the knowledge of this place. There was some hesitance before he decided to just comply. It wasn't like he had anything on him worth stealing. He'd left his phone and wallet in the glove compartment of his car. His car keys were in a little magnetic box on the underside of one of the wheel wells. All he had on him was his jacket with his cigarettes and lighter as well as enough cash to get himself into the fight. He handed over the jacket and then paused, reluctant again for a moment, before pulling his shirt off. He really didn't like to be shirtless but he figured what did it matter if his track marks showed and these people knew he was an addict?

After handing over his jacket and shirt, Luca stood absolutely still as one of the larger henchmen came forward to pat him down. The guy was thorough and had no shame about about groping and probing around Luca's crotch and waistline to make absolutely sure that there was nothing hidden. The Italian was stiff during the body search. He hated being touched like this. It reminded him too much of when he was prostituting. Luckily, the man was both thorough, efficient, and quick. Before he knew it, Luca felt the hands leave him and then the same man gestured for him to follow.

Luca glanced over at his stuff now being tucked into one of the cubbies. He reminded himself that he didn't need any of it. It didn't even matter if he lost. He just wanted to hurt something. He needed to hit something, to be hit in return. Turning, he followed the man over to a group of guys who were all obviously waiting their turn too. Bare chest and bare fisted, just as they'd been told. Luca could feel the excitement start building even more. Too bad he couldn't have one more cigarette before he went into the circle. Oh well. There was always after the fight. He could smoke then. He just had to wait his turn.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Ryo Nakamura
 Posted: May 26 2018, 04:36 PM
Stranger
Ry

Addiction was nothing but a weakness. Allowing anything to have such a strong pull that a person would be willing to trade their values in the interest of sating a craving was nothing short of pathetic. There was power in it. A power that he and his brothers had been schooled to exploit for their own ventures if there was ever need to do so. Disadvantages were acceptable as a part of human nature but self-inflicting them was a trait that the pianist had little tolerance for. He, of course, had not given that control to anything or anyone; at least, that was true since Daddy's passing. It was these thoughts that had him casting a disapproving look at the discarded cigarette filter as his soft steps carried him past him.

Luca was well within the building before he drew near enough to the doors to reach for them. There was an almost tangible electricity in the air before his slender fingers even had a chance to wrap around the handle and pull the passageway open just enough for his form to slip inside. His expectation of the place was not high. A rundown building in the middle of a wooded area that saw little traffic gave all the proper signs of impending danger but there was no option in departing now, not without Luca.

Even as low as his presumptions of the place had been he was still disappointed over the events that were being engaged in. As he moved seamlessly through the crowd of riotous bodies, he tried to remind himself that this very well could have been a crack den or something else more appalling than an ambiguous gathering of fighters. None of the options would have surprised him considering who he was following but that did not mean he was pleased in the slightest to have graced this place, these people, with his presence.

Worse yet, it would seem he was considerably overdressed and would stand out in this crowd if he were not hasty in his actions. Still moving, he shrugged out of the expensive suit jacket he wore and let it fall to the floor before beginning to undo the buttons of his shirt. It was not until he was left in nothing more than a plain white undershirt that he was close enough to Luca to overhear what was being said to him. "Hand over your jacket, remove your shirt, and I'll have you patted down. Then you'll be led over to wait your turn."

How fitting that the man on a mission to surround himself in chaos would volunteer for such a barbarian activity. Little did Mr. Barzetti know that he would positively not be making it for his turn whether he had spent the money on it or not. A trained gaze watched as Luca was patted down and then lead to a line of apparent fighters in waiting. Still, Ryo did nothing but observe. It was not until the man who had shown Luca where to wait had left did Ryo approach.

The group of men that his charge now accompanied were all completely disrobed from the waist up and for the sake of blending in, he followed suit with much indignation. With the cloth now removed, the Asian's figure was revealed as rather sculpted beneath his smooth almond skin. This also exposed the two simple metal hoops that pierced his chest, a fact that was particularly annoying as he stepped up beside Luca. His stern stare locked onto the other from the corner of his eye. "It is unfortunate you paid for an event I cannot allow you to participate in." His voice, as it always was, was an even and empty tone. "Will you be leaving of your own volition, or shall I force the issue?" The expression on his features was perfectly blank, the annoyance he felt masked with immaculate stoicism.

--------------------
PM
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: May 26 2018, 05:01 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

It'd been so long since he'd had a proper fight that Luca could scarcely remember the last time. Had it been with Colton? It hadn't been uncommon for the two of them to be violent with each other in the name of passion. All he knew for sure was that it'd easily been years. Now that his focus was off of finding Colt and needing to worry about his basic survival, and he was healed from his injuries, he'd begun to feel antsy again. He needed something more. More than just his adventures with Darrell and nostalgic meetings with Tony.

He needed more and he felt excited now that he was so close to getting what he wanted. The air was filled with vicious, savage intention. He loved it, closing his eyes to better feel everything for a few moments.

"It is unfortunate you paid for an even I cannot allow you to participate in." Dark eyes opened and moved to the figure beside him. The light was mostly bright around the circle that the fighters were in, with everything dimmer around the rest of the crowd but there was more than enough for him to see who was talking to him. Asian. Now that wasn't something the Italian expected to see here. There was a variety of different people attending this event but as far as those that resembled Ryo? Not so much.

He looked away, trying to ignore the strange guy. "Will you be leaving of your own volition, or shall I force the issue?" Well, he couldn't ignore that. Bringing his arms up, Luca crossed them over his chest and let out a gruff chuckle. He needed to not hit the man because he really didn't want to be thrown out. "I dunno who the hell you are but you can fuck right off." His voice wasn't loud but there was an edge to it. There was emotion, unlike the tone that Ryo used.

And just what was this guy's problem anyway? "Don't start any shit with me. If ya want, maybe I can ask them to pair us up if ya dislike the sight of me so much that you want me to leave." Even that idea pissed off Luca. What did this guy have against him? He'd paid and he deserved to fight like everyone else.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Ryo Nakamura
 Posted: May 26 2018, 06:58 PM
Stranger
Ry

With all the forbearance of a saint he could tolerate even the most irritating of things but it was at his own discretion what received such self-restraint. There was a time when impulse had a stronger hold on him though and in neither instance has the Asian been particularly gracious in being declined things. That was to be expected given his past role models, not that most were privy to such knowledge, but it was a trait that still required great effort to subdue. Regardless of his temperament, Ryo was rather gifted at keeping his thoughts and emotions private.

Sentiment was, of course, just another weakness. If a person could clearly identify the reactions of another they could potentially control them. It was not that Ryo was devoid or incapable of feeling things, he simply found it wiser not to broadcast his personal alignment. He could tell from the moment that Luca responded that he had already gotten under the man's skin. "I dunno who the hell you are but you can fuck right off." If only things were indeed that simple.

Unyielding, his expression remained impossible to read even as he was internally groaning at the idea of continuing this abhorring conversation. "Don't start any shit with me. If ya want, maybe I can ask them to pair us up if ya dislike the sight of me so much that you want me to leave." Colton would most assuredly not find humor in his brother fighting his betrothed under normal circumstances but it would be even more inappropriate considering Ryo was charged with protecting the other.

Slipping his hands into his pockets, Ryo gave Luca the most disinterested stare and waited a full minute for him to offer anything else before speaking. "Rest assured that if I were to make any request of you, it would be that you cease butchering the English language." He could imagine few, if any, reasons that he would ever likely need a favor from the other man but Luca had, somehow, won the affections of Colton and that was enough to keep Ryo from purposefully creating conflict.

"I am not petitioning you to leave." The statement was flat. "With or without your cooperation, you will not be fighting." He expected that Luca was not going to come willingly but he was not unprepared for that either.

--------------------
PM
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: May 26 2018, 07:14 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

If looks could kill, Luca was sure that Ryo would be more than dead right now: he'd be ashes, burned to death by his glare. But looks did no such thing so both men were just stuck with the Italian's ire coming full force from his gaze. He was very riled up right now. The atmosphere was getting his mind and body into a place where he was ready to jump and fight. But he couldn't very well hit this man just because he was being a complete ass.

So he did the next best thing: he told him to fuck off and then offered to fight him in the ring. "Rest assured that if I were to make any request of you, it would be that you cease butchering the English language." Luca raised an eyebrow, thoroughly without amusement or offense. He knew his English was a bit off. He didn't care. This guy was something else though. "I am not petitioning you to leave. With or without your cooperation, you will not be fighting."

"Oh yeah?" He looked Ryo over for a moment, sizing him up. His hands absolutely itched to throw a punch. With shocking self restraint, he just clenched his fingers into fists and kept them at his side. "Dunno where you got that idea from. I'm fightin', whether you like it or not 'cause I got news for ya." Despite his feelings for the guy, Luca leaned closer and tilted his head up so his mouth was near Ryo's ear. He was good at invading personal space. "You can't tell me what to do. And ya can't stop me from this. You don't even have a right to tell me no."

He let out a breath and then started to lean away. This was bullshit but he tried not to let this person get to him. He had to save his anger and energy for when his turn came up.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Ryo Nakamura
 Posted: May 26 2018, 08:00 PM
Stranger
Ry

There was little admiration in fighting for Ryo. He was proficient enough in hand to hand combat and the Brazilian Ju-Jitsu fighting style to defend himself but physical confrontation was, typically, a last resort. It was arbitrary and Neanderthal in his personal opinion so, the very idea of such a society existing was ludicrous. Not to mention that entry came at a price, both monetary and physical. Be that as it may, it was Luca's prerogative that had brought them here rather than his own so the place needed no justification from him.

His interest rest solely in getting the other man out of the proximity without having him sustain any injury. No effort was made to hide his agenda from the other man, there was no point in concealing this intention when there was a fleeting chance that they could come to an agreement without force. With or without cooperation, that was what he had stated to Luca. It was not a threat, merely an opportunity to accept the easy route of things.

"Oh yeah?" There was no doubt that the question was rhetorical as the other's seething eyes gave him a once over. "Dunno where you got that idea from. I'm fightin', whether you like it or not 'cause I got news for ya." When Luca dared to move closer to him, the Asian made no reaction only because he was granting Luca some measure of leniency. If any other had tried such a trick they would have found themselves quickly punished. "You can't tell me what to do. And ya can't stop me from this. You don't even have a right to tell me no." How insolently wrong he was on all accounts.

"I could have assumed as much. It is too uncharacteristic of Colton to settle for the easy and well-adjusted ones." Not that he could particularly fault his brother for that though. "Unfortunately for you, I sincerely doubt my brother would be pleased to see you littered with bruises." At least ones that Colt did not cause himself. "I will say only once more that we are going and give you the chance at some dignity in the matter."

--------------------
PM
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: May 26 2018, 08:47 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

The scene around them was ripe for action and everything was set into place for Luca to have one helluva night. Unfortunately, the Asian guy was being such a mood killer right. It had been hard enough to get the information he needed just to get here and even harder to try to figure out how to make his phone lead him here. Not to mention his discomfort at having to give over his belongings and bare his upper half to everyone. Now he was supposed to just give up and leave?

Why? Because this man said so? That was about as likely as Luca becoming a born-again Christian. So he let this other man know just what he thought of him and his words. The Italian would not budge. "I could have assumed as much. It is too uncharacteristic of Colton to settle for the easy and well-adjusted ones." Now that got his attention. He turned towards Ryo now, giving him his full attention. "You know Colt?" This was news shocking enough to make him forget for a moment just where he was standing and what he was doing.

"Unfortunately for you, I sincerely doubt my brother would be pleased to see you littered with bruises." Luca went silent for a moment. Brother? Daryl had mentioned Colton having brothers long, long ago, back when she'd held the keys to the handcuffs that had restrained a broody Italian and feisty Brazilian to a bed together. "I will say only once more that we are going and give you the chance at some dignity in the matter."

Maybe those words should have stirred him, made him want to act differently and just go with Ryo. But instead those words enraged him. He looked away, fighting back a whole tsunmani of emotions that made his clenched fists tremble. "So Colt sends one of his brothers to look after me now? No more Daryl?" At least she hadn't interfered with his life.

"Your brother has no more right to tell me what to do than you do." Now his gaze was back on Ryo. There was feeling behind his look and his words. Yes, he was angry but there was something else there too, something both hurt and hopeful at the same time. "It's my body. I can do whatever the fuck I want with it." Luca took a deep breath and let it out. "And if Colt wants to stop me, he'll have to come tell me himself." He needed more time to calm down, so he took a few more deep breaths. His behavior drew the attention of several other shirtless men, who promptly ignored him, most likely figuring that he was just having second thoughts about fighting.

That couldn't be further from the truth. In fact, he wanted to fight more than ever. "I dunno why you even think you can stop me. We're in a room full of people and the guards will toss you the second they see you causin' a scene." The thought gave Luca a bit more confidence. How was Ryo going to make him leave without catching anyone's attention? He wasn't completely confident that Ryo would just give up and leave. He was a Centeio; from his experience, they were dangerous and resourceful.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Ryo Nakamura
 Posted: May 26 2018, 10:55 PM
Stranger
Ry

There was that nuisance of emotion rearing its head and proving things again. Luca was too outwardly invested in Colton to hide his surprise at the very intentional mention of the, now, head of the Centeio empire. Ryo could manipulate with the very best of them if he needed to get something done and now was precisely one of those moments. Of course, his plan had the desired effect of catching the Italian by surprise, as was indicated by the following question and expression he had earned from the man. It was but a small victory in a still waging war.

Colton was not the point here and Ryo blatantly ignored the inquiry thrown at him and proceeded to inform the other that any new marks on his skin would be largely frowned upon. This was true despite the length of time that had passed since his brother had made an appearance to his romantic interest. Family business had certainly kept the entirety of the Centeio clan busy but Colton had gotten the brunt of it as he assumed Daddy's throne. Luca would be oblivious to these facts and clearly had issues with being left neglected.

Only, that was hardly the case. Colt was sending only the most trusted to look after Luca in his absence as a reminder of his claim and affection. "So Colt sends one of his brothers to look after me now? No more Daryl?" Those quivering fists had not gone unnoticed as the obviously emotional man tried to work through his turmoil. "Your brother has no more right to tell me what to do than you do." His expression, or lack thereof, remained unchanged as he listened to Luca verbalize to the best of his ability, defying that Ryo could accomplish anything in a crowded room. From the comment, one might think that the man had never dealt with a Centeio.

Without so much as a word, the pianist took a small syringe from his pocket, one that he had thumbed the cap off of just moments before. With a swiftness, he wrapped his hand around one of Luca's arms around the elbow and pulled him closer as he positioned the needle to sink into the muscle of the other's chest. The same instant would see the plunger of the injector depressed the would result in a concoction of substances designed to relieve a person of their consciousness.

Within a matter of seconds, Luca would be shrouded in a world of darkness as his muscles began to go limp and he slumped against the pianist. The sudden slackness of the body had drawn some attention from nearby fighters but they remained unaware of the needle that had been protruding from Luca's chest as Ryo was hastily returning it to his pocket. "He is a diabetic. The adrenaline rush must have had adverse effects on his blood sugar." He was easily hoisting Luca into his arms at this point, cradling him 'princess style' so that the small prick of blood drawn by the injection could be hidden. "I have his insulin in the car." He added as he headed toward the exit while profusely denying that he needed any assistance.

Getting Luca to the car had gone fine. Adjusting him into the backseat so that he could be properly secured had only proved slightly more difficult. Everything after that went exceptionally well. Luca's things had been left behind but Ryo had arranged for a tow truck to collect the man's car and deliver it to the proper address while the Italian would awaken to find himself in a new environment.

Preferring to wait in his own residence, the pianist had brought Luca to the house he was currently renting and settled him on a lavish couch in the small living room. It was sparsely decorated except for the plush furniture. A polished oak table stood between the couch and the large armchair that the Asian was settled in and a small liquor station along the far wall that was complete with elegant crystal glasses and several decanters of amber colored liquids. His patience back in tack, Ryo had a book in one hand and the other settled comfortably in his lap with his fingers curled loosely around the hilt of a firearm.

((Post was written with consent from Nicole to GM Luca))

--------------------
PM
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: May 26 2018, 11:24 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

Damn. If only Ryo would turn around and leave Luca to do what he wanted to do. For the most part, he'd been left alone since he came to Lochland. He hadn't even known for sure that he had a bodyguard until Daryl had decided to grace him with the information. Although it'd left him with more questions than answers, he had been very grateful to her, even more so because she hadn't meddled in his life.

Colt's brother, on the other hand...obviously was a different story. He took to being rude to Ryo and then trying to provoke him a bit. What else could he do? Maybe it was a losing battle and maybe he knew that he shouldn't underestimate a Centeio. That didn't stop him from being a total bitch about things. He figured Ryo would try something but he didn't expect for the man to grab him and pull him closer. Luca immediately revolted against the action and opened his mouth to say something but Ryo was much quicker.

He felt the pain of the needle piercing his chest and then...nothing. Nothing. His vision dimmed and he was out cold before he could even made a sound.

Waking up was a slow process. First his eyes opened and he looked around. Then, the Italian began to sit up, or at least he tried. He felt a little weak and groggy, so all he managed to do was lift his head and then let it drop back down to the cushion below it. "D-damn." This was some ridiculously soft and comfortable furniture he was laying on. Since he couldn't move yet, he settled for looking around at what he could see. Nice ceiling.

It took him time but eventually he could move. Luca grunted with the effort it took to roll himself onto his side. There was a nice wooden coffee table in front of him and in front of that was... The bartender squinted his eyes a moment and then let out a sound that was something mixed between a sigh and a growl. "You," he began, feeling the anger rush to him again. All those emotions he'd felt before were coming back but this time he allowed them to be pushed down and torn apart by his foremost emotion: frustration and rage.

He sat up, seething with the urge to go and pummel Ryo but without the actual coordination and strength to currently do so. Sitting up by himself wasn't a complete option just yet, so he leaned against the arm of the couch. Moving around made him realize that he was still shirtless. Luca lifted a hand to himself, running his fingers over his belly as if he still couldn't believe that he wasn't fully dressed. "What...the fuck, dude." He started looking around again, mostly with his eyes, to try to get a better feel for where he was. All he knew was that he sure as hell wasn't home in his apartment.

((Tis true!))

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Ryo Nakamura
 Posted: May 27 2018, 12:36 AM
Stranger
Ry

Silence was a wonderful thing and a general preference for the pianist. It was not as if he minded conversing with some people but if he had the choice it would almost always fall to the absence of chatter. This feeling was magnified in huge portions in Luca's company. He had been watching the other man since his arrival in Lochland Grove but this was, fortunately, his first real encounter with the man and he had already decided that his tolerance of Luca lasted far longer when there was considerable space between them.

Naturally, the time he spent enveloped in the peacefulness of his home before the burdensome Italian had regained his consciousness was blissful. He had plenty of time to dress once more in a complete suit and 'The Book of Disquiet' was occupying his attention perfectly well. However, it was not enough to make him unaware of the sounds coming from his couch as his guest began shifting and mumbling, though he could not be bothered to react to him at first. Ryo knew that Luca was far too weak to combat him in his present condition and that state would linger for some time.

A glance was spared to the man over the top of his book but he did not pause his reading until he saw fit to do so nearly a full minute later. "Do not address me in such a casual manner." The words came as a bookmark was slipped between the pages of his book so that it could be carefully set aside. Chocolate eyes fixated on the Italian for several calculating moments. "I imagine you may have questions. I am not here for that. You will notice that I am not my cousin either. Daryl has patience and I do not." He loathed explaining himself but if he made the effort to pass an understanding to Luca of how things were going to work then perhaps they could get along.

"So long as you keep your behavior in line I will be little more than a memory. If you decide to indulge in other impetuous behaviors, and I ardently suggest you do not, then we get to have this lovely meeting all over again." The same level tone was used, effectively covering the annoyance and disdain he felt at having to lecture an adult as though he were an impudent child. He was silent then, waiting for a sign of recognition and agreement from the Italian but expecting some display of defiance instead.

--------------------
PM
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: May 27 2018, 08:46 AM
Newcomer
Nicole

Flopping around on the couch made Luca feel like an incredibly floppy and foolish puppy. None of his limbs worked correctly, instead deciding to just plop right back down wherever they felt like when he lifted them for too long. He was slowly gaining control of his body but not as quickly as he liked. It was disturbing to feel this way. Even heroin didn't have this effect on him. It was an effort to do anything and by the time he could sit up on his own, he was lightly panting.

All this because he wanted to fight.

His gaze settled on Ryo and he let himself glare at the man for a bit, keeping his hands now in his lap. "Do not address me in such a casual manner." Luca felt a bit of rage tighten his muscles for a moment before he relaxed. "Fuck you." At least he'd gotten regained nearly full use of his voice. "I imagine you may have questions. I am not here for that. You will notice that I am not my cousin either. Daryl has patience and I do not." He was so wishing for Daryl to come back and be his bodyguard again, or anyone else but this stuffy, stuck-up man in a suit.

"So long as you keep your behavior in line I will be little more than a memory. If you decide to indulge in other impetuous behaviors, and I ardently suggest you do not, then we get to have this lovely meeting all over again." Luca's face was moved slightly by a half-smirk. He began flexing his fingers to see what kind of manveurability he had. Then he slowly stretched his legs a bit and wiggled his toes inside his boots. He was taking his time answering because he already knew that Ryo wouldn't like anything he had to say.

"Like I said..." He paused to cough. "...before. I'll do...what I want." The Italian laughed a bit then, stopping short because he lost his breath. Stupid drugs. This wasn't the kind of 'high' he could even enjoy. "You think I'll stop? Fuck. You." He shifted a bit and then slowly turned his head this way and that to look at his surroundings. "Hm. Nice goddamn place." Luca returned his attention to Ryo. "What's your name?"

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Ryo Nakamura
 Posted: May 27 2018, 10:53 PM
Stranger
Ry

In the few hours he had been personally acquainted with Luca he had grown to harbor an immeasurable level of disdain for the man. It was accurate to say that he felt this particular way toward most individuals, considering an innumerable amount of people as beneath him. Luca was not special. The Italian did not make an impression on Ryo that worth earning his own classification of annoying beyond that Colt had come to fancy him. So be it. He would make an effort to tolerate the other man when necessary and not a millisecond longer because he hardly merited the pianist's regard.

This was the message he was attempting to deliver to the irrational barbarian struggling to regain control of his limbs on Ryo's couch. Much to his own chagrin, some lessons could not be taught to unwilling students. Ah, but that was not entirely true. Ryo was a Centeio, after all, and nothing was impossible once they had decided to accomplish it. However, Luca was not his toy to break and his respect for his brother surmounted his own yearning in this regard. How fortunate for the Italian.

"Fuck you." Such linguistic genius. Ryo had little understanding of the specific need felt by some to add such foulness to their speech as if it had some underlying effect. His reaction to the curse was nonexistent, his stare intense and unwavering. He was, at the very least, polite enough to not interrupt the other's insubordinately aimed words. No reply was offered as none were necessary. Luca had made his own decision to be defiant and, in turn, Ryo had decided to educate the man on how very wrong that choice was.

"Hm. Nice goddamn place." Was this his rather unwanted effort at small-talk? "What's your name?" It would appear that it was, or perhaps it was Luca just being invasive, regardless of which, he would get neither response or rise out of the pianist. "You are welcome here until you have regained proper use of your limbs, at which time you will be escorted to a car waiting to return you to your residence." The Asian was no less prickly than a cactus and cared little to adjust this feature. Standing with fluid easy movements, he held the weapon at his side and moved to fix himself a drink at the nearby station.

--------------------
PM
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: May 27 2018, 11:12 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

The Barzetti temper was a real thing, something that Luca could attest to with more than just his experience with his own adventures. His sisters had been terribly temperamental and fierce, although equally as loving, and his brother had been even more intense than all of them sometimes in his efforts to validate himself as someone more than just the 'baby of the family'. The only one who'd had enough self-control to not display a lot of those traits was the Barzetti patriach: the man who had fathered five Barzetti children and who seemingly had more patience than a saint.

The point was that Luca's inheritance, his short fuse, hadn't really been beneficial to keep him out of bad situations and get him what he wanted. Take his current debacle with Ryo. If he'd been better tempered, he might've had enough sense to just listen and go peacefully. No, instead he had to run his mouth and end up waking up all confused and hazy on this guy's expensive couch. This guy wasn't too conversational either, not that the Italian could blame him. He knew he himself was a bitch so he didn't take it personally.

"You are welcome here until you have regained proper use of your limbs, at which time you will be escorted to a car waiting to return you to your residence." Luca watched him stand and move to go prepare himself a drink. His eyes were drawn to what was in Ryo's hand. "What's that for now? Ya got a drugged man on your couch who..." He paused, coughing again and feeling his breath leave him. Some of the syringe's concoction was still at work. "...can't even fuckin' move right." Shifting, he felt a little dizzy and then stilled himself. He still needed more time, just a bit. "I'd never hurt you anyway. You're Colt's brother, part of the family. I'd never hurt anyone he cares about." Yeah, despite his ire at Colt, he would never do something so stupid and hurtful to the man. Even Luca had boundaries, despite his connections to the head of the Centeio empire.

"Except Daddy, of course. He's the only one I'd ever really considered puttin' my hands on." Luca took a deep breath. Even now, even with the man long dead, the name of 'Daddy' still tasted like poison on his tongue. "It's too late for that now, isn't it?" Then he smirked and let out a short, breathy bitter laugh. His body was useless but his mind was coming back to him. Giving Ryo a hard time wasn't what he'd expected to do but he just didn't like being told what to do.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll