February 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Loves is in the air and Lovematch.com is back to spread it around. If you are curious what to do this Valentine's Day then look no further than the front page of The Lochland Times.

Craziness continues through the town. Some is funny, some is political and some is just plain weird.

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

The Ice Festival

Beautiful buildings and sculptures made of ice glowing under a halo of fireworks? What a beautiful place for a Valentines Day Date.

Ice Skating Rink

The ice skating rink from last year has returned. Ice Cream Dream will be selling hot drinks at the door. When you get cold why not stop for a treat?

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

February 14th
New Announcements!

February 10th
A new newspaper is (Up!)

February 8th
The Activity Check and Birthday Hunt are over.

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

LGBT relationship friendly, male /lgbt/ 21-31 age
Anthony Bryant
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 03:35 PM
Newcomer
Kat

Note: If you do not like swearing, violence, or mature threads then this adoptable is not for you.
My player profile: Click Here

What kind of character:

1. Attracted to men. Anthony is gay, but the character doesn’t have to be.
2. In their twenties.
3. Likes animals. Tony has a giant cat he calls the King of Cats.

That pretty much covers it. How about a little of what he’s attracted to.

1. Tattoos.- he has some ink done. It isn’t a requirement.
2. Other people who are rough around the edges. - Tony isn’t the smartest person or the nicest. He isn’t good with words, and has a tendency to get bored with the squeaky clean nice guys he meets around town.
3. Likes animals. His dream job is working with animals. Liking them is a bonus. If you have an animal he’s more likely to stick around because he prefers animals to people.

Let’s have some fun and make some stories together.

--------------------
PM
^
Anthony Bryant
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 02:39 PM
Newcomer
Kat

Old Adoptable. Just putting this up again.

--------------------
PM
^
Riot
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 05:23 AM
Riot

I'd be interested in making a character to fill this ad. You can see some of how I write if you look at my Kris Reznik threads.
PM
^
Kat
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 10:44 AM
Admin
Kat

Sounds great! let's make some magic smile.gif
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply