February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

July 8th
The Activity Check is over!

July 7th
The 5th Annual Charity Ball and

The Bachelor Auction!!

July 3rd
Lochland AM is on the Air!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Face The Music And Dance(M), Tag: Anastasia Romanos
Destiny Hamilton
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 06:49 PM
Stranger
Shade

Des was grateful that she had gotten work in Lochland Grove so quickly. She was grateful that it was something she was used to doing, given she was a dancer in New York. Yes, some viewed what she did as... well as a lot of negative things, but Des found nothing wrong with being an exotic dancer. It was also a way to make money to go to school. If anyone had a problem with what she did, well... they could come over to the club and tell her to her face and get the crap kicked out of them by a bouncer.

Des stepped into work, wearing her usual ensemble of t-shirt, jeans, boots, and leather jacket and made her way to the dressing room. She waved to some of the other girls, who said "Hi Des" in return. She was glad they knew her name by now. Back in New York, it took the dancers forever to get it right. Most had recalled her stage name as well... Sweet Cherry Pepper, also a plus.

"So what costume options do we have tonight?" she asked, looking through the wardrobe.

"I call dibs on the mermaid outfit," said one girl.

"The mermaid out... oh yeah, you have at it," she said, grimacing at the shiny, aqua-blue costume. "I'll stick to the leather and lace."

"You always do leather and lace," chuckled another girl.

"And I get great tips too," smirked Des.

"Touche."

Soon, Des, glad in her revealing black and red outfit, stepped out on stage for her first performance.
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Jan 29 2018, 03:28 PM
Newcomer
Nat

After the bad blind date from hell the other day she just shrugged it off as she allowed her week to go by. She focused on working at the bakery and destressed with the yoga classes at night or when she had the time to join or teach them. She loved yoga and the fact that helped her meditate and keep her calm always. The season was still a bit cold during the evening but in the morning, it started to brighten up and clear the snow up from falling. She loved the snow. Though, at night it was pretty cold. She didn’t like that factor because she could never wear the things that she wanted to.

This evening she felt like sneaking off to a strip club in the town and do something naughty. As it would make her feel better about herself. She just wanted to cheer up and not be so down in the dump. Maybe it was because she dated women, that she was just used to dating women. Men pissed her off lately. Especially ‘Colton. Why couldn’t she get him out of her mind?’ with a deep sigh she arrived at the club and was already inside as she headed towards the back of the club. Watching from the corner her attention was caught on the gorgeous brunette in the middle of the club dancing. The girl was so sexy, her body was admirable.

Ana sipped on her drink that she had ordered a few minutes ago from the waitress and made a catcall to the stripper. “oh god, she’s going to think that she was silly for doing that.”

--------->

OUTFIT

PM
^
Destiny Hamilton
 Posted: Jan 29 2018, 09:52 PM
Stranger
Shade

As Des did her dance, going through the motions and of course removing garments as she moved along, she heard a catcall. She had heard a lot of those though, but many of them were from guys. This one came from a girl... and sounded pretty damn sexy. She turned and saw the girl who did so. She was gorgeous, really gorgeous. While girls did visit to club to enjoy the dancing, Des had never had one as beautiful as this one give her a catcall. She made her way over to the girl and did some moves she hoped the girl would enjoy. She wasn't sure if the girl was planning to give her a few dollars for her effort, but it didn't hurt to work her magic for such a lovely patron.

When the dance was over, Des got off stage, placed some clothes back on, just enough though, and walked around the club to do the usual greeting, flirting, and lap dancing for anyone who asked for one. Lap dances were the real money maker for Des, and she had a good bit of cash on a busy night. Walking around, she spotted the girl who had gave her the catcall. She walked over with a smile.

"Enjoying your evening, beautiful?" she asked. "If not, perhaps I can help. Would you like a little dance?" It was one of her usual line, though usually it was for guys and she said "handsome" instead of "beautiful".
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 01:23 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Well it wasn’t a terrible blind date after all. She just had all this pent-up aggression because the guy was kind of rude, so she just sat there until the girl came up to her table. She was surprised. The girl was gorgeous. She didn’t really know what to do except she scooted over to the edge of the booth at the corner and nodded. “Yes, I am. Now that you’re here,” such a cheesy line but she said it anyway. There were many things to talk about, but this girl was just probably going to hook up with her and take off. Would they?

But then she could really use her for tips. Would she want to get to know her after? She wasn’t sure what was off limits or what she could touch, but usually when they did a private dance they couldn’t touch anything. “Yes, please…..I could really use a private dance…..Should we go to one of the closed rooms?” she offered, and she wondered if the girl would be ok with that. Ana really needed a release, and it had been a while as she figured that things could get naughty.

“Hmmmm where do you want me?” she asked as she placed her drink on the table and was fully ready with her purse, so they could get to another private room. But the booth was perfect anyways, even if they were just going to get to a lap dance.

--------->

OUTFIT - note: i changed her outfit :]

PM
^
Destiny Hamilton
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 12:44 PM
Stranger
Shade

Des thought the girl was pretty, and she seemed fun. She sort of came off as the type Des would like to see after work. However, she was working now, and she would be professional and do her job. That meant going through the motions... the flirting, the dancing, and doing what she needed to in order to make some good money that night. For all she knew, the girl wanted nothing more than to have a good time while she was there, and Des would never see her outside of the place.

When Ana suggested a closed room, Des gave her the fee for that. It cost a good bit more than a typical lap dance, but Des made it worth it. She took Ana's hand, and led her to a room.

"My name's Cherry Pepper, by the way," said Des, giving her stage name. "And I plan to spice up your night like no other." Once in the room, she gently took Ana's shoulders to ease her into a chair. "Now, my darling, you just relax and enjoy." Des blew her a kiss and began to dance, slowly removing her clothes as she moved, making sure to do all the right moves.

"Having fun?" she asked seductively as she moved.
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 12:58 AM
Newcomer
Nat

It was a quick move when she had decided to move from the booth to a nearby closed off room. The place was besides them and on a separate part of place. In a few swift moments she had her already on her lap. Ana’s hands went up and around her curves as she made the dance. She couldn’t stop staring at those beautiful breasts. They were pretty much in her face and she wanted to do more than anything to her in the room. There was a bed, wasn’t there? Or a couch? She couldn’t see much in the room since it was still dark.

She held onto her hands still and ran them up and down her thighs. Ana couldn’t touch her breasts since they were off limits until she had said so. But, since she was going to give her the money for it she would. “Mmmm yes….Would it be ok if I could kiss you?” Ana asked as she waited for her and was growing wetter and wetter by the minute inside. Her thighs were burning up and she really wanted to make this girl feel good tonight. Even if it has to take her a lot to do so.

--------->

OUTFIT - note: i changed her outfit :] sorry its short sad.gif

PM
^
Destiny Hamilton
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 12:19 PM
Stranger
Shade

Des could tell the girl was getting into it. That meant to her that she was doing a great job. She knew all the moves well from her days working in New York. Yes, the club charged a bit for the private room dances, but Des made sure that the patrons got their money's worth. She was glad this woman was. Des wondered how she had gotten so lucky to dance for such a stunning woman.

The woman then asked if she could kiss Des. If a guy had asked this, it would have been a big no. Guys had done so too, and, depending on how they acted, they might have gotten a light peck on the cheek. This was a beautiful woman, though, and if it were up to Des, she would make out with her right then and there. However, rules were rules. Still, there was no harm in a little kiss on the lips.

"Tell you what, gorgeous," she said. "Let me kiss you." She then leaned in and gave a short kiss, but a somewhat passionate one. "Mmmm, you taste sweet."

Soon, the dance was over. She wanted to dance longer, but again... rules were rules and there was a time limit.

"Hope you had as much fun as I did, beautiful," she said. "If you want another dance, just let me know."
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Feb 20 2018, 01:58 AM
Newcomer
Nat

There was a little spark there and she had wanted to try to see if she could get the girl to come over to her place and make out a little bit. Ana hadn’t been with a woman in a few months since Alexius, but she had been missing out on dating random people. “Are you sure that’s even allowed?” she bit her lip and in an instant felt the electricity run through her veins. She was amazed at how good this girl was. She was beautiful too. Ana noticed her curves in all the right places, if she could only get her hands on her for the night she would.

Giving her a sweet innocent but passionate kiss in return Ana gasped quietly after that. She wanted more. There was something about this woman that Ana wanted to see again. “I did….” she pulled away after the short kiss was over. She didn’t realize how hot she had been. Anastasia almost fanned herself because she was turned on as much when she had come over. “I……I was wondering…wait….” she took her by the hand and was mesmerized by her beautiful seductive eyes. This girl was a beauty.

“Would….it be ok if I saw you tomorrow? I know it sounds weird….but here is my number….What can we do for another hour?” she asked as she wrote her number down on a piece of paper that was in her note pad. She wrote it with a little heart at the end and made sure that it was readable. Ana was waiting for that perfect girl to come along and she wondered if she was it. And this girl would have to be ok if she were to date a man too later on. No questions asked. If she was open to things she would do it.

--------->

OUTFIT - note: i changed her outfit :]

PM
^
Destiny Hamilton
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 10:42 AM
Stranger
Shade

Des smirked about the kiss being allowed. Making out would get Des in trouble, but a little kiss was fine. It was fun and flirty, and that was what the place was about.

"I think we'll be fine, gorgeous," she chuckled.

Things then got interesting. The girl then asked if she could see Des tomorrow. Des had to be careful here, and she had to remember she was a professional. Destiny Hamilton was interested in seeing this girl, but she wasn't Destiny Hamilton until she clocked out. She was Cherry Pepper, a dancer who made a vow to follow to rules and not cost herself her job. Still, she could throw in a little clue.

"Beautiful, it's all about entertaining you tonight," she said. She gently pushed the woman's hand away when the phone number was offered. She wasn't trying to be cold or rude. She just had to keep it professional. She had turned down a good deal of numbers from male and female patrons. She had to. However, she then leaned in and whispered in the woman's ear.

"If you're hungry after this, there's a little all-night diner one block down," she said. "I heard they serve a mean cheeseburger special around two a.m." She hoped the woman picked up on the message... and was willing to stay out that late as Des didn't know when she'd be out to meet the woman the next day.

The woman then asked what they could do for an hour. She gave her a smile.

"It's my job to see to it that you have a good time," she said. "So you're the boss, angel." As long as the woman was willing to pay, there were a number of options for what they could see... aside from the obvious.
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 06:20 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Goodness, this was a total act of desperation on her side. But she didn't care. She hadn’t been with a woman in a while and she wanted something out of this tonight. That was so bad. This was so unlike her and almost felt like she was in some sort of trance and willing to do what she wanted with her. “Mmmmm that’s good, I’m glad….you have a beautiful body….Are your breasts real?” she asked her in a soft tone as she knew some of the dancer’s breasts were fake and some had all real natural breasts. Though, it was hard to tell with this one and she was loving every bit of the site.

The alcohol was starting to wear off and she was coming back to her soberness as she kept her hands at her hips. Ana could feel a pool of wetness coming down into her heated core. She wanted to get to know this woman. If she had a bad background she would accept it and make her realize that she is worth being in this world. “Are you sure? We can do that….Ok….” she whispered back timidly in her ears and gave her a small nibble when no one was looking. This girl was a spit fire and she was so sexy as Ana couldn’t help but stare at her beautiful long legs.

“You sure pull a hard bargain…Making a girl wait for some fun afterwards…..Yes….Dance around with me and lets have a good time….Would you like some shots?” Ana offered as she was willing to pay a little bit and cheer herself up for the rest of the night. Anastasia didn’t want to do anything that would harm her reputation, so she kept things tasteful and respected. She didn’t want the other customers if they could see through the room to call security on her either. “Can you take your top off for me?” she asked in a soft whisper and crossed her legs as she smoothed her hands up and down her thighs.

Staying away from the goods she had too at least till she was allowed too.

--------->

OUTFIT - note: we can wrap this thread up and move to the cafe afterwards :] i can start it later or tomorrow? ooo my ana side is taking over lol sorry! ;]

PM
^
Destiny Hamilton
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 10:19 PM
Stranger
Shade

(Gonna bump scenes now but we can still play out the previous scene some.)

Des chuckled as Ana asked if her breasts were real. She was used to that question, so she wasn't offended.

"All natural," she purred.

Des then smiled as her ear was nibbled. Again, it was cool with her with a woman doing it. A guy would have been kicked out right then and there.

"Let's just worry about that then," she said, meaning at the cafe, she would off-duty with no obligations to the club. There, she could be Des and really get to know this sexy woman.

Des giggled about the shots. She could have a drink here and there, but getting drunk on the job was a no-no. Shots did that to her. She had a compromise though.

"I think we can take a little break... and I can buy you a drink." she said. "Too much for me and I'm likely to fall off the stage... and we don't want that, do we, scrumptious?"

Des could oblige about taking the top off. She did so, and soon followed up with the panties.

"Another dance I think," she said. And she began to move again.

XXXX

Later, Des sat in her t-shirt, jeans, sneakers, and jacket in the little all-night diner. She ordered a Diet Pepsi to begin, and wondered if Ana would show up.
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 04:48 PM
Newcomer
Nat

After a round of more drinks she was feeling the buzz more and more and she could hardly focus. She needed to drink more water. Ordering some water as she did she felt so bad while she wanted to learn more about this girl. “Sure….I can meet you there….It’s not too far right?” she asked a she hoped that she would be able to get to know her while sobered up. Ana had never been this drunk before. Well she had, but not in a strip club and in front of a beautiful woman. “Mmmm sounds good, more tips for you….” she let out a soft giggle and placed a few dollar bills on the ends of her G-string bikini. She was gorgeous, and Ana wanted more.

The dance was finally ending, and it was time for Ana to head out since she had no more ones and she would just be using her card later at the café. She had to eat something. She made a text for an uber to pick her up as she told the driver to drop her off at the café nearby. She wished she could go home and change since she didn’t want to wear this hooker like skirt, but it was what she had on as she slipped inside the car after coming out of the strip club. She told the girl she couldn’t wait. If only she could remember the girls name? Biting down on her lip the driver had pulled up to a small café that looked like Gertie’s but it wasn’t.

It was just a random hole in the wall café. The place looked pretty cool. She stepped out of the car and said ‘thanks,’ to the driver since she already paid for it. “I hope this it…” she whispered and spotted her already as she looked inside the window. Ana widened her smile and walked inside as she met up with her on her chair. “Hello….Cherry?” looking directly at her she waved and joined beside her. “Sorry I wasn’t sure if this was the right place…It’s Ana….” she added with a small smile again and hoped they could chat about how stupid she acted in the club.

--------->

OUTFIT -

PM
^
Destiny Hamilton
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 08:08 PM
Stranger
Shade

Des smiled at the woman walked in and spotted her. She was really glad she had decided to take up her offer. Des liked being "Cherry Pepper", but the act got a bit awkward when she found someone she wanted to get to know as Destiny. Cherry Pepper had to be quiet too about the invite, but now Des could just smile and motion to the seat.

"Pop a squat," she said in a friendly tone. She then chuckled as Ana used her stage name again. "You can call me Destiny, Destiny Hamilton... or Des really. Cherry Pepper's just a stage name. I'm glad you came."

She then decided to clear the air first before the fun part of the convo begin.

"Okay, Ana, before we go on, I just need to level with you about the whole club thing," she said. "At Stilletos, I'm Cherry Pepper, sort of a another persona. I have to act a certain way, and I have rules I have to follow. I don't plan to be an exotic dancer forever, but right now it's money to save for school, so I need to keep the job as long as needed. I say this because... well... if it had been up to me, I would have made out with you in that room and would have let you touch anything you wanted to. But... again... rules. The owner wants a classy place." She then smirked. "Having said that, we are no longer at the club, and I really want to get to know the girl behind the catcalls."
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 02:31 PM
Newcomer
Nat

While she listened to Destiny, which was a gorgeous name and she had to admire her for changing her name at the club. Ana would do that because of security incase any man would try and steal her name for things. Ana’s eyes lingered on her eyes, as she continued to listen to her background story. It was an interesting story to say the least and she was surprised at what a beautiful turn out she had turned to be. “It’s nice to meet you Destiny, I like Cherry….it suits you…” she let out a soft giggle and brushed a hand through her hair as she turned to face her directly. Bringing a leg over she crossed her legs and smiled up at her. With a defeated sigh she took her hand and squeezed it gently.

“I am so sorry for acting the way I did. I was a little too drunk then usual. I feel much better now. But you are beautiful Destiny….or Des. I am a baker at plum bakery, one of the main bakers….” she said to her quietly as she didn’t care about who ever was watching. Ana leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Pulling back, she brushed her hair out of her eyes, “I don’t usually do this….but I would like to get to know you too….” she answered her respectfully with her hand still lingering on the palm of her hand. “Hmmmm I did enjoy the way you danced. And I don’t usually look at woman like that. I sway more towards the men……” she said honestly. She would like to try a little something with her if she would be up for it.

This night took a big twist of turns and she was unexpected to see the girl from the bar before her. She still couldn’t believe it.

--------->

OUTFIT -

PM
^
Destiny Hamilton
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 05:55 PM
Stranger
Shade

Des smirked when Ana said that Cherry suited her. She guessed it did. She remembered originally coming up with the name. She was actually eating Cherry Peppers with a meal.

"Thanks," she said. "I've had fun with the name, and those at the club seem to like it."

Des waved off the apology about how Ana acted. She had seen it so many times, it didn't bother her, and Ana far from got out of hand with it.

"You have nothing to be sorry for," she said. "Ana, you don't know how into that I was... how into you I was. I mean, has anyone told you that you are beyond gorgeous?" She then listened as Ana spoke of being a baker, but before she could respond, Ana gave her a kiss and said she wanted to get to know Des as well, and that she loved the way Des danced and didn't look at women like that often.

"I guess this is sort of like our first date then," she chuckled. "Look, if you like guys as well, I'm cool with that. I do too. If you're into open dating, I am as well. But I'll be honest with you... it would be nice to have a girlfriend again if you want to pursue that." Des was very open-minded. She realized she had just met Ana and all, but she saw no danger in just having some fun for now and to see where it went from there. There was just something wild and amazing about the girl.

"I do have to call you out on one thing though,"she said. "If you're going to kiss a girl in public, you really need to give them more of a show." She then leaned over and gave Ana a short, but passionate kiss. One she broke it, she smiled at the girl. "Want to get our orders to go and eat somewhere a bit more cozy?"

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll