February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

July 8th
The Activity Check is over!

July 7th
The 5th Annual Charity Ball and

The Bachelor Auction!!

July 3rd
Lochland AM is on the Air!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Whispers from the Ashes, Solo. Events.
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 09:25 PM
Townie
Jaya

[June 2018]
The 5th annual Charity bachelor auction was coming up. Seraphim was familiar enough with the event. She’d gone the first year, and actually won herself a date. Charity dates were certainly an interesting concept. You weren’t really bidding for anything romantic, because how could you? It couldn’t be very mutual. One person was fighting it out, sort of, to get to spend the evening with another person. You paid money, to charity, but you didn’t know the person. It wasn’t evena blind date. One person could pick, but the other was just saying “here I am, take me.”

This was not to say that Seraphim had anything against the organization. She had gone another time or two, but she hadn’t bid. She’d definitely avoided being on the auction block. She truly enjoyed charity but… putting herself out there like that seemed legitimately uncomfortable. All she wanted was to go about her business. She’d suggested to Cooper that she might go. He had mumbled something about her having fun. He clearly didn’t want her going, but he couldn’t control her actions. He had no legitimate complaints, and had not even bothered to voice any less than legitimate ones. She told him she would be sure to have fun if she went. He didn’t bother to put up a fight. She wondered about the man she’d had a date with five years ago. Or, four years ago, actually. Matthew Cole. A nice man. They’d seen each other a few times after that, but nothing came of it. Did anything ever? Still, it seemed like a nice idea. If someone was going to watch Lainey, she might actually go, just to see the event in action. Stag, of course.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
Tracker - Heterosexual - Waitress at Gertie's - Apartment
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 09:37 PM
Townie
Jaya

[May 2018]

This song reminds me of you,” her friend informed her, as the radio flipped to the next song after finishing something by Dua Lipa. Seraphim didn’t listen to the radio much. She drove for one of about four reasons. Work, groceries, ice skating, and Lainey. If she was driving to work, she usually didn’t listen to anything because she was preparing, or winding down. If she was going to ice skating, she had a playlist on her phone for that. Groceries usually involved Lainey, and of course… Lainey involved Lainey. She had a tape in the radio to play for Lainey of various songs that the girl liked. Age appropriate. Or at least, not inappropriate. So this song, and the previous, were unfamiliar.

The music is nice,” she said as the melodic sounds hit her. And then there were the lyrics…

Some mumbled thing about too much Hennessey was probably not the best start.

You so fucking precious when you smile. Hit it from the back and drive you wild. Girl I lose myself up in those eyes.

The last line was actually lost to the sudden silence. Sera glanced at her friend, his cheeks red as he stared at the road. His hand still on the dial he’d stabbed in to turn the music off.

Actually, nevermind. I didn’t remember all the lyrics. Ignore that,” he mumbled awkwardly. Seraphim had to subdue the urge to laugh. He was sweet, and awkward, and she didn’t take it personally.

Well I’m glad you think my eyes are nice,” she told him with a very light chuckle.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 09:34 AM
Townie
Jaya

[June 2018]
Hands dug deep into the soapy water, Seraphim lifted out a plastic bowl. Lainey’s cereal bowl. She looked between the cabinets and the counter to see her daughter on the floor, making a pair of stuffed animals have a conversation. They weren’t necessarily saying much, but she was mumbling to herself. Sera smiled and washed the bowl.

There’s no dishwasher? That’s such a pain. You have to do all your dishes by hand?

She’d heard the question a dozen times or more over the years. Meadowspring just didn’t have that many amenities. It wasn’t Winghaven. She could afford Winghaven, but she didn’t want to move. If she did move to a new place, it would probably be a house. Maybe she’d rent one instead of buying, but she didn’t want to go to another apartment. One day she’d probably have to. They would outgrow the space. She definitely couldn’t have another child here.

Could make another one… She snorted at her own thoughts, Nope, can’t do that either Seraphim.

It was a stupid thought. The sort of thing that Seraphim didn’t generally say out loud. No, her best friend currently was a twenty six year old boy who thought she was far more saint-like than she deserved. He didn’t think she was the sort of woman to get free drinks at a bar and flirt her way through the night just for kicks. How he thought she ended up a single mother eluded her. Immaculate conception maybe. It might as well have been that. Things fell apart within minutes. They were just relaxing and things fell very much to pieces right on that couch. She drained the sink. She’d never been a particularly immature woman, but she had to act more modest when she had a baby. It was only right.

Plus she didn’t want to mix alcohol with a pregnancy or breastfeeding, and two and a half years sober could definitely change your lifestyle. Especially when she was drinking more nights a week than she wasn’t. Sera rinsed off her hands. Yeah, one day she was going to have to move, but she’d rather be moving to something better than just moving to give Lainey her own bedroom. You’re lonely. How unfortunate. She rolled her eyes and got herself a glass of juice before going to join her daughter. Managing to feel guilty about feeling lonely in her situation.

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 09:54 AM
Townie
Jaya

[June 17, 2018]

Going to church with Cooper was a bit on the weird side. Even though Seraphim had been taking Lainey to various places to try them out, they hadn’t ever actually gone with him. However, Seraphim had asked him what he wanted to do for Father’s Day, and since he had the day off and was already going to be at church, this was what he’d suggested. So the pair of them got dressed for church and met him outside.

The service was nothing like Easter. It did not fixate on the current holiday, but it did reference it a few times Lainey got bored just after the singing ended and wanted to wander around. Seraphim held her off until she insisted until maybe ten minutes before the end. Cooper offered to take Lainey out for her and Seraphim realized in that moment just how uncomfortable she would be without either of them. “No, its fine, I’ll just walk her down the halls.

Lainey stopped at the water fountain, climbing up on a step but still needing to be lifted up by her mother. Churches were so very quiet during a service. So calm. It was almost eerie. Lainey wasn’t trying to be that quiet though. She wanted to find the nursery. She wanted to go on an adventure. She wanted to cause trouble.

Mommy pictures!” Lainey informed her, pointing at the large giraffes and elephants on a Noah’s ark mural.

Those are very pretty pictures.

Want pictures.

Where do you want pictures? We have a lot on the fridge, honey.

Room.

You want them in our bedroom? I don’t think we can pull that off…” she said thoughtfully. Lainey looked disappointed. It would be easier, of course, if Lainey had her own room. Sera sighed. Cooper had a room for Lainey. Lainey and Sera, and Cooper, would all have their own rooms if she’d taken him up on his offer to move in. That was just way too complicated. “I’ll put some pictures up on the walls, honey.” She’d have to tape them up, but Lainey wasn’t as picky as she might initially appear.

When she service let out, Lainey was happy to run back to her daddy and be lifted up on his shoulders. Able to traverse the sea of “strangers” without having to speak to any of them. She was a girl with very specific preferences. Mostly not talking to anyone she hadn’t seen at least six times before.

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 02:49 PM
Townie
Jaya

[February 12, 2015]

It’s a Thursday, you getting your drink on early?

Seraphim stopped once she had put the bottle, in its brown paper bag, into her backpack. She looked to find the man who was speaking to her. He was familiar, leaning against a car, looking at her.

Isn’t that more of a college kid thing? The weekend starts on Thursday? You aren’t a college kid, right?

No, I’m not a college kid. Definitely past that stage in my life.” She wasn’t sure if she’d ever gone to college, unfortunately. It would be nice to know, but she supposed she couldn’t do much with a degree if she lost all the actual knowledge and practical experience. “Are you just getting off work?

Off… Doe! Sarah Doe. I thought you looked familiar…” he chuckled. She nodded. “Yeah, I got off recently. I’m actually going home… you drive here?

Nope, I walked.

If you’re heading anywhere near the apartments, I’ve definitely got a spare seat you could occupy…

Which apartments?” she asked, reminding him that there were two now.

Girl. If you don’t have a car… you can’t afford Winghaven.

She laughed this time. “Well that’s fair. Yeah, I could use a ride back to Meadowspring if you really want. Do you live there?

Yeah, third floor. Not for really long.

I’ve been there like a year.” She got in the passenger seat of his car. It was stupid, but it was her way. Riding in cars with strange men? Yeah, seemed about right. It hadn’t hurt her in the past to hang out with strange men. A half hour later they were two shots in on the couch of his apartment. They would have sat out on his balcony, but it was still February in Connecticut, and she wasn’t feeling that hot. Joey was cute, but still on the tail of Cameron there was no chance of her attention turning that quickly.

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 10:13 PM
Townie
Jaya

[June 2018]

Park, Mommy.

No park today, Lainey.

The frown said it all. “Park, Mommy.” It was information, not a request. They were going to the park. Except, they really, really were not going to the park today. Dark clouds told of an oncoming storm and Seraphim had no love of being caught in her car in a bad storm. She knew Lainey would be miserable, and as her mother, it was Sera’s job to protect the young child. She considered their location. If the storm did come and it got worse… would it be better to go to Cooper’s? It was safe here, fine, but… it might be better there. He kept more supplies, and he did have some of Lainey’s stuff. It’s the anxiety talking. Its just dark, you’re fine, really. Don’t bother Cooper. He won’t even be home most of the time and I don’t want to loiter around his place when he isn’t home.

No, Lainey. We are staying here today. We can go to the park a different day.

Park!

Sera groaned, stopping folding the laundry. What should they do? Lainey was soon repeating the word back to her mother. She should keep calm and not let herself get worked up. It wasn’t like they really had a choice in this. It would be too choppy outside to take her skating either. So they needed to do something inside. She suggested drawing, no. A movie? No. Park. No.[i]

“[i]Park!

How about we go on an adventure?

Lainey looked curious. Interested. Right, now how to back up that offer?

We’ll go on a skating adventure. We can play in the laundry room.” It was all in the sales pitch, and Lainey was enthused once Sera started talking about protecting it was monsters. Apparently she wasn’t afraid of those right now. She was going to protect the machines. It wasn’t a great solution, but it worked for them. So she put on all of Lainey’s gear and took her to the laundry room. It was safe inside, very close to Seraphim’s apartment. They were good to be inside, and unlike Seraphim’s living room, it had solid floors. So she helped her little girl skate laps around the machine until she was pink and tired, but thoroughly pleased with herself. A neighbor did come in at some point to grab some clothes out of a dryer, and Sera offered a small greeting. Lainey didn’t bother.

Let’s go back home, you protected the machines and his clothes. Good job, Lainey.” Lainey complied, and Sera was grateful to get back home before things got even darker.

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 10:25 PM
Townie
Jaya

[June 13, 2018]

In other news, Tropical storm Lydia is making its way up the east coast and picking up steam.

Humidity and intermittent rainfall. Degrees up to the 90s. Seraphim was not enjoying the heat. Lainey, for her part, wanted nothing more than to run screaming through the sprinklers. She’d even let Cooper keep Lainey to play outside while she got groceries for the night. Sure Lainey was sopping wet by the time her mother returned from the store, but it was better to be covered in water than covered in sweat with red skin. She would definitely get hot this summer, and she was at an age where she wanted to run around all the time. That made things a bit harder on Seraphim. She didn’t want to have to tell an active child “no, stay in the air conditioning” but she also didn’t want her to burn.

She’d picked up a few bottles of sunscreen at the store to be safe. Tentative plans were made to take Lainey to the lake together, and Seraphim said her goodbyes. She would be taking Lainey home and making dinner while Lainey played around in a big fuzzy towel. He had to go to work soon anyway.

Making its way up the east coast. Surely… well, this isn’t Louisiana, we’ll be fine. I probably shouldn’t get paranoid based on the amount of bread and bottled water left on the shelves anyway.

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 10:50 PM
Townie
Jaya

[June 2018]

Category one hurricane. Sustained winds estimated at ninety miles per hour. Rolling inland as hurricane Caroline.

So much for this going away… time to be cliché.

Seraphim gently placed some bread in her cart atop a package of bottled water. Why not? The latest shipment had come in, and if she was going to stock things up in her apartment, she might as well follow the cliché. The masses must know something about getting a needless amount of bread and water. She understood the water, really she did. If the power went out, and the water wasn’t running, you would want a fresh supply. She got most of her water elsewhere though, so she was not really worried about this. It wasn’t the apocalypse anyway. Her greatest curiosity was about the bread. Did people need bread that often? Were sandwiches just easier to make if the power went down? Perhaps. That would make more sense than a storm causing an outbreak of hotdog bun cravings. She might not be in the best mood, but she was nothing if not able to put on a brave face. A big smile that never left Lainey questioning if things would be alright. Sera was good at that, if not actually good at feeling particularly safe and secure.

It will be fine. She told herself that, relying on the hope that she would be right, even as she was having trouble sleeping at night.

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 11:14 PM
Townie
Jaya

[July 4, 2018]

A two year old did not have a late bedtime, but she was quite awake during the day. Wearing a nice red and white dress with a blue sash. It had been a pretty slow morning, but by the afternoon they were sitting out in the parking lot watching teenagers throwing firecrackers around. Lainey’s terrified and excited squeals were almost louder than the pops. Sera giggled.

We can go inside if its too loud for you, babygirl.

Splody!

Sera laughed. A new word that the kids had taught her. Or, Lainey’s version of said word. “She can throw a smoke bomb?

Sera’s laugh this time was nervous, “Oh, no. She definitely shouldn’t do that. They’re on fire but… I could toss one, if that’s alright. I think she’d like the colors.

Yeah, sure!” One of the teens, a boy that Seraphim had previously babysat, brought over a smoke bomb. She lit it while Lainey stood close by, and tossed it not altogether very far away. Fifteen or twenty feet. She watched the pink smoke begin to slip out, waves of colorful air.

Pink!” Lainey squealed louder and clapped, but Sera took her hand so that her child would not run over to it. It was fun to look at, but she didn’t think it was going to be good to inhale. This was a step up from screams of terror and tears.

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 11:15 PM
Townie
Jaya

[July 20, 2017]

I had to fall to lose it all, but in the end it doesn’t even matter.

The radio was playing in the kitchen, and Seraphim heard it as she walked back to put in an order. Quiet, but identifiable. She felt like she recognized those lyrics. Seraphim had been fifteen in the year 2000, she knew the song. What modern American in that age range didn’t?

I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared. But no one would listen, ‘cause no one else cared.

This one was new, but she recognized the voices. She was picking up a different order now. Was that the same band? It seemed unlikely. She got a refill on some drinks and made yet another round.

We’re building it up, to break it back down.

She didn’t know this one. Seraphim wiped her hands on her apron and considered the situation. Maybe the cook just really liked this band. But was it an iPod being played? The old radio she saw in the corner didn’t have anything hooked up, and beyond that, she didn’t think it was sophisticated enough technology to work that way. Probably not.

Seraphim made her way to the break room an hour later and sat down. A phone was playing for a co-worker, but it was silenced pretty quickly. Why is everything so heavy? Holding on, so much more than I can carry.

Is that Linkin Park?” It deserved to be asked. A murmured agreement. “Seems like they’re on the radio a lot today.

Yeah. One of the singer’s killed himself today.

Oh.

She hadn’t expected that information. I guess it makes sense why they’re blasted all over the radio then…

Yeah. Suicide is a shame. He hung himself.

Oh.Suicide… just the topic I love… Sera looked at her food. “Why did he do that?

Not sure. But I guess it’s the birthday of a friend of his who hung himself a couple of months ago.

Oh.

I’ve been googling him. I didn’t know, but he’s been active for like… thirty years almost, and he had six kids. Shame, right?

” Seraphim took a breath, looking up from her food again. “A shame? … I’m not sure… I don’t… You don’t just… That’s… its selfish. A shame for his kids.” She realized that she was glaring. And now they can live, for the rest of their lives, knowing their father didn’t love them enough to not kill himself. She told herself it was not that simple, but the white lines all down her arms did nothing to quell her anger at the thought. At the idea of anyone doing that when they had six kids. “Yes, it’s a shame. I’m going to go take a walk.” She was no longer hungry, but getting some fresh air would be best for everyone.

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 05:12 PM
Townie
Jaya

[July 4, 1996]

Thursday, that meant an extra-long ice skating class, but for today the class was cancelled. Of course Grant and Seraphim had still been out on the ice. There simply was no class. The black haired man had taken his little girl out around seven in the morning and they headed out again at ten. Marietta was able to meet them at 10:30 for lunch. The rest of the day was spent together.

Seraphim tied her black hair back into a high pony tail with a proper red, white, and blue bow sitting on the top, and made her way downstairs to the back porch. The sun was still shining, but the air was cooling slightly. Long tan legs were open to the air thanks to a loose cotton skirt. The same was true of her arms thanks to a spaghetti strap tank top. She nestled between her parents, putting her feet up on a cooler as her father handed her a cream soda.

The radio played music lightly nearby, and she saw a few stray fireworks lighting the sky a bit too early. Seraphim leaned against her father’s shoulder. Normally she would be in bed by nine to wake up at six in the morning, but tonight she was staying up until ten so she could watch the fireworks and relax with her parents. It was a nice day. She could smell the grill even after the coals had died down. The dark summer sky was filled with patriotic colors, and she felt her parents shift behind her for a quick kiss. Someday I can do this… for my family. And you can sit on my porch on your own swing. It was a nice thought.

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 09:21 PM
Townie
Jaya

[July 4, 2015]

The sun was out and blazing. It was no skin off Sarah’s back to be inside for the afternoon. In fact, given the bright pink tint of her shoulders, she was fairly confident that spending another day out in the sun would result in some skin off her back. Swimming at Stone Lake had been great and all, but she was not built for the heat. A nice arctic winter, a hot caramel latte with a silky sweater that still let her feel the silver cold while she speed walked home from Gertie’s, that would suit her just fine.

She sighed, imagining the last winter. It came with a surpsing cold. A lonely feeling that had eluded her for over a year prior. It was easy to be alone once you were already there. No so easy to transition into it.

You miss him. Of course she did, but sometimes she had to tell herself. Months. He’d been gone… like that. Just gone. I hope he’s alright. I hope he got ahold of his brother. I hope he isn’t dead. A smile on her face as she served a pair of water’s along with some burgers and fries.

Sarah, are you doing anything tonight for the 4th?

No,” she said with a small laugh, “Just working tonight. Its my way of beating the heat.And keeping distracted.

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 10:35 PM
Townie
Jaya

[July 4, 2016]

With a baby on her hip, Seraphim walked down to the laundry room. A neighbor came in as Seraphim was pulling a few t-shirts out of the dryer and into her basket. You should have brought Lainey’s car seat… then you could put her down and do more than-

Sarah!” the neighbor squealed. Seraphim turned to look. She smiled at the young woman.

Hey, Bonnie. Its been a while. How’s it… going?” she watched as her teenage neighbor hurried over. She stood there, hands clasped together and she squealed again. Seraphim dropped a sock into the basket.

She is sooo cute, Sarah. Can… can I hold her?” From her tone she clearly wasn’t sure if it was inappropriate to ask. She bit her lip. Seraphim giggled.

You are adorable. You haven’t been sick lately, have you?” Bonnie shook her head quickly. “Alright, you can hold her. That will give me a chance to put my things in the basket. Here, careful. Just hold her head and keep… yeah, both hands. Careful.” It was a strange sort of surreal feeling, letting someone hold her baby girl. Cooper hadn’t even met her yet, but a teenage neighbor? Yeah, that was alright. Bittersweet to put it mildly. But it was still cute. She hurried to load things into the basket and in under a minute she was waiting, somewhat anxiously, to be handed her baby back. Calm down, Seraphim. You’re just being weird… its fine.You could, um… carry her back to my apartment if you want? I can get my basket easier that way.

Mmhm, sure” Bonnie responded, almost entranced. Seraphim smiled softly. Teenage girls and babies… like magnets.

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 03:37 PM
Townie
Jaya

[June 2018]

Hurricane Caroline. Seraphim sighed, sitting in her rather grim looking apartment. One positive was that she actually had no windows. It wasn’t necessarily a cheerful thing, but it was probably safer in bad weather. She didn’t need to block any windows or worry about keeping away from them. She would stay by an internal wall, of course, but nothing was going to be shattering glass from the outside coming in. A dreary thought indeed.

Hurricane Caroline. Rhode Island was suffering, and residents of Thurmond were out of luck. Here came Lochland Grove to the rescue. It was all spelled out in the emergency edition of the newspaper. “Raising Hope for Refugees.” That was good. Really. When Seraphim moved to town there was no flood, no hurricane, just a broken woman with no past, and a very confusing future. Days like this made her think of the past. Lainey was down for a nap. The future was less confusing, less bleak, but she still turned her eyes back. Wasn’t that really predictable?

Citizens would be opening their doors, and Seraphim was just the sort. She would, but she didn’t have the space. Not to just let in some random person. Maybe on a personal basis but… this wasn’t Cameron Shipman. This was an organized effort. And still his name stung. Like pressing down on an invisible bruise that managed to live on inside the tissue, mistaken for a healthy piece of flesh. No, the right pressure point and she remembered that it hurt. That was personal though. The hurricane was not personal. She had a little child, and only a couch. She couldn’t open her home, but when they needed volunteers, as long as the day care was open, Seraphim would be happy to donate some of her time.

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 10:16 PM
Townie
Jaya

[July 13, 2018]

Friday the 13th. Seraphim lacked any kind of superstition, but she knew of a lot of people who held those beliefs. It was just another day. She wondered when the last time it had come up was. It seemed like it might have been pretty recent. How many were in a year? She would have thought one or two, but was it really? A quick check on her phone as she walked into her apartment from work would answer that.

April. And July. Apparently it actually was only twice in the year. She kept scrolling, feeling the need to satisfy this curiosity. September and December of 2019. Ah. So it was twice a year. I wonder about last year- No… Seraphim. Seriously. She shook her head, placing her phone down on the bed as she stripped off her work uniform. She brushed out her hair, slipped on a bracelet, some jeans, a blouse, and a pair of boots, before grabbing up the phone. All in all she’d been home about ten minutes. Two of that was seriously just checking her phone for days of the month. Because you have nothing better to do? C’mon, pick up the pace.

As Seraphim took her car keys and a bag of canned goods back out to her vehicle she tried to remember why the 13th would have been relevant to her earlier in the year. What was I doing? It was a Friday… obviously. I was picking up Lainey, right? April, right before-… ooooh. Oh, right, she was doing that craft. And I met that one co-worker of Cooper’s. The one I…. poured water all over. Yeah. She sighed as she started up her car. Letting that rare feeling of distress wash over her. She had not slipped on any crayons since then, or poured water onto a customer’s lap. Or embarrassed herself at work to the degree of buying a meal for a customer. So that was nice. She’d like to avoid that for approximately the rest of her life, if possible. That would be great.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll