February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 16st
There are new ghosts AND Decision 3 is up.

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16st
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Surprise!, Zoe Kennedy
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 07:27 AM
Local
Kate

Zoe was pleased to hear that he trusted her too, but had she ever given him a reason not to? She was a very loyal person and couldn't possibly understand why anyone would feel the need to cheat. Even if they were in an unhappy relationship, surely it was best to just end it rather than going behind someone's back. Well that was how she felt about it, but clearly not everyone had that same opinion. Maybe it was hard to know what you'd actually do until you were put in that kind of situation.

She laughed slightly and nodded her head, in actual fact, he was right. If she was any taller then she wouldn't be herself anymore. As much as she'd complained in the past about being short, she'd learnt to embrace it over the years and now it was just a part of who she was. Of course there were always going to be other things she'd want to change about herself though, but nobody was perfect.

She was quite sure he didn't set out to make her feel nervous on purpose, he just had a good way of doing so. But she knew by now he wasn't going to force her into doing something she wasn't comfortable with. He spoke up and she nodded her head, she knew where this was going now, he was asking her to go away with him for a weekend. It was something they'd discussed a while ago and whilst she'd seemed a little unsure at first, she had still thought it was a good idea, she just hadn't been ready at the time. But now? Things had changed, they were official now. And she loved New York. It was an opportunity she didn't want to turn down. "I think... yeah... I would love that actually" she smiled, despite being a little nervous at the idea of sharing a hotel bedroom with him. And a bed. "I was a bit nervous at the idea of it before... but I think I'm ready for it now" she smiled, possibly suggesting she was ready for more than just spending time with him for a whole weekend. Sharing a bedroom potentially meant leading to sex. She wanted to think she'd get there and feel she was confident enough to go through with it. "I do love New York" she smiled, she felt they could have a really fun time there together.

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 09:40 AM
Local
Natalie

He always gave her the opportunity to say no, he had no intention of ever forcing her into anything. Of course he was rather hoping she'd say yes to having a weekend away with him because it was a chance for them to spend some quality time together. He thought he knew her pretty well by now but a whole weekend together gave them more of an opportunity to find out more about one another. He thought it might bring them closer again as well.

Luckily for him she seemed keen on the idea which certainly brought a smile to his face. He wouldn't have been disappointed if she'd said no, it just meant that perhaps she wasn't quite ready yet. She admitted to having been nervous before, but he'd already known that and he kind of knew what it was all about. She'd told him she'd never so much as had a weekend away with a guy before so of course it was going to be daunting. It was the idea of sharing a bed with him though wasn't it? Their relationship still hadn't become sexual, but he was patient. He was hopeful though that her telling him she was ready might mean that she wanted to take that next step. He wouldn't expect it but he'd make sure to come prepared in the event that she wanted to. "There's nothing to be worried about. I'll keep you safe. We'll have a great time... New York is awesome" he nodded his head, he loved the city too. He finished the rest of his sandwich, hesitating for a few moments whilst he swallowed his mouthful. "I'll book a really nice hotel. And it's on me by the way, my treat" he grinned, he wasn't going to have it any other way. It had been his suggestion after all and since it was their first time away he wanted it to be his treat to her. All expenses paid. "And if you want me to sleep on the floor... I'll sleep on the floor" he smirked, though perhaps he'd make sure he booked a room with a decent size couch just in case.

--------------------
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 12:43 PM
Local
Kate

She knew that whatever they got up to in New York they'd have a great time, it was her favourite city and even though she'd been quite a lot of times over the years she knew there were still things she'd never discovered there. She wanted to enjoy spending time there with someone else, someone she was falling in love with. And this was a first for her, having a weekend away with a man. That felt slightly crazy to her. But still exciting. It scared her a bit knowing she'd have to share a bedroom with him for the first time, what if she freaked out? She couldn't just run home and lock herself away. But then she had to tell herself that she trusted him. And he was right, she knew he'd keep her safe.

She didn't expect him to pay for everything though, that didn't seem very fair and whilst she appreciate he just wanted to treat her, she was still capable of paying her own way. "That's... very generous, can't you at least let me go halves with you?" she raised an eyebrow, hoping he would say yes because she didn't want him going crazy spending money on her. She guessed he was just being a gentleman, but really there was no need. She wasn't exactly rich but she'd never had to struggle when it came to money. Zoe laughed at his next remark, she knew he would probably do that as well if she wasn't one hundred percent comfortable with him sharing a bed with her. But she was never going to let that happen. "No... I want to share a bed with you. And sleep next to you" she smiled, it would remain to be seen whether she'd be ready for anything else, but she really hoped she would be. A smirk crossed her lips as she pondered something, "You don't snore do you? 'Cos I swear that will drive me crazy" she giggled, praying his answer was no otherwise she may have to think twice about sleeping next to him!

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 09:38 AM
Local
Natalie

It was sweet of her to offer to go halves with him, but he was definitely going to insist on paying for this weekend away. He wanted to, not because he thought it was the done thing. He was sure Zoe was more than capable of paying her share and she probably wanted to, but this time it was on him and he didn't really think twice about paying for a woman anyway. "Not this time. I want to treat you. Please don't worry about it" he laughed, she had nothing to feel guilty for, he didn't particularly worry about money.

They'd laid next to each other on a bed before, just not technically slept next to each other. He would have liked to but he feared she hadn't quite been ready to spend a full night with him, whether sex was involved or not. He didn't know exactly what would happen in New York but he guessed it was best they just waited until they got there. He'd see how she felt about it all. "Good. But we'll see how you feel when we get there" he suggested, he couldn't always predict how she was going to react in certain situations. So he wouldn't get his hopes up for anything happening, if it did though then naturally he'd be thrilled. Kieran chuckled slightly at her question about snoring, to which he shook his head, "No, I don't snore! Or at least no one's ever told me I do?" he grinned, he figured someone would have told him but when was the last time he'd even actually slept next to a woman? His ex girlfriend of five years had never told him he'd snored so he figured he would know by now if he did. "What about you? I bet you're a peaceful sleeper. I imagine you are anyway" he laughed, he might be wrong but hoped he wasn't because that was definitely something that would wind him up to. "I don't sleep very well these days, Grace makes sure of that. Whenever I do get a chance to have a lie in I always end up waking early and can't get back to sleep" he said, once his routine was messed up that was it.

--------------------
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Sep 30 2017, 10:47 AM
Local
Kate

She certainly didn't want to be one of those girls that just expected their man to pay for everything. It was okay on the odd occasion but she didn't want him to make a habit of buying her expensive things or taking her to fancy places. It all cost money and she'd still be happier if he let her pay her share too. She'd let him off on this occasion though, it was their first weekend away and if he wanted to treat her then she would let him have his moment. "Okay, fine. If you insist" she laughed, she wasn't going to argue with him over it. He was doing a nice thing for her after all and she didn't want him to think that she didn't appreciate it.

Zoe nodded her head at him, she didn't want the pressure of agreeing to do something now and then having the possibility of changing her mind once she got there. It was best to see how she felt when they were there. She chuckled when he told her he didn't snore, well that was good news! "I'm pleased to hear that, I may have to kick you out of bed otherwise" she teased, though really who would kick him out of their bed? She realised how lucky she was and how she could potentially be the envy of a lot of women. "I don't snore either... but I told you I can have some distressing nightmares sometimes and I think that can make me a bit restless" she admitted, she'd already told him about those dreams she had... they were about her dad usually. "Don't worry, doesn't happen too often" she said with a small smile, they usually happened at certain times throughout the year when she was thinking of him more or if she just generally had some stress in her life. "I usually end up waking up early on Saturdays which is highly annoying when I've had to get up early all week for work... I guess I can fall back asleep most of the time. I don't have a two year old waking me up but my nephew can be pretty loud in the mornings" she laughed, she was kind of used to it now. She didn't exactly have the same responsibilites that Laila did... or Kieran for that matter. They had to do all the hard work.

--------------------
PM
^
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Oct 1 2017, 04:16 AM
Local
Natalie

It was bad enough being woken up in the night by a crying child, the last thing he'd want was sleeping next to someone who snored! He'd get no sleep at all and would more than likely end up sleeping on the couch instead. Luckily for both of them it seemed that neither of them snored. But she mentioned the nightmares she had and he nodded his head, "I remember you telling me. That can't be nice" he said, everyone had bad dreams from time to time but he could understand why Zoe could get easily upset by hers if she was having nightmares about losing her dad. They were a constant reminder and something she could do without. But if they were to share a bed regularly then that was something he was also going to have to deal with - he hoped she at least wouldn't be embarassed about it. Did anyone really have much control over their dreams?

Zoe lived in the same house as a young child so he supposed she could understand what it was like to be peacefully sleeping and then woken up suddenly by screaming or crying. The difference was that Zoe didn't have to get up. "Wait until you start staying over at mine..." he smirked, suggesting at the same time that he did want her to sleep at his sometimes. They weren't quite at that stage, but they'd see how things went after their weekend in New York. "If Grace knows you're there she'll be wanting to play with you at six in the morning" he laughed, he loved how much Grace seemed to like Zoe because that was one less thing he had to worry about, but he did also feel a bit bad that he was putting all this on Zoe. Having a child with someone else meant this wasn't exactly a straightforward relationship, but he supposed he should be thankful that Carly wasn't in the picture.

He glanced at his watch quickly, "Do you want to go for a little walk? We've still got plenty of time until you have to get back to work" he grinned, he wanted the whole hour with her, time was precious and he loved these stolen moments with her.

--------------------
PM
^
Zoe Kennedy
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 06:59 AM
Local
Kate

Zoe shook her head at him, she didn't want to go into detail about the nighmares she had but they weren't pleasant. They took her back to that dreadful day her dad had died suddenly, meaning that those bad memories were resurfaced again. Then she'd wake up and be in a bad mood for the rest of the day. They were just dreams but they centered around something that had been very real and so they could be very upsetting for her. Suddenly Kieran mentioned something about her staying at his and she realised how embarassing it was going to be if she were to have one of those nightmares in his presence. That was something she'd deal with if and when it happened. First she'd have to get used to the idea of actually sharing a bed with him. She'd never even seen his bedroom before! Zoe giggled slightly, "Aw, well I can make an exception for my little BFF" she smiled, she had come to realise how much she actually loved spending time with Grace too. Besides her nephew she'd never really had any little kids to play with, she'd been the baby of her own family. She didn't see why Kieran already having a child should hold them back, she wouldn't have agreed to give things a go with him if she thought there was a chance of it being an issue.

A walk sounded like a good idea, they still had enough time. "Yeah, I'd love to. May as well make the most of my lunch hour and you coming to see me" she grinned, grabbing her handbag before standing up and reaching for his arm. "That was a very pleasant surprise" she said, thinking how lucky she was to have someone who was clearly very thoughtful.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll