February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

July 8th
The Activity Check is over!

July 7th
The 5th Annual Charity Ball and

The Bachelor Auction!!

July 3rd
Lochland AM is on the Air!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

Train to Home, Anastasia Romanos
Raidon Gibbs
 Posted: May 18 2018, 06:00 PM
Newcomer
Dagoo

It was that time of year again, his publisher Bungeishunjū Ltd was having their yearly party party aka meet the all the other author’s party… This was the one he couldn’t escape from, the one he was forced to go to every year and his wrangler made sure of that. Besides he had to go claim his awards which included the Edogawa Rampo Prize. Not that he really wanted any of them, he didn’t write for the awards or anything else like that. Outside the publisher, he wasn’t known, only way he would write books or anything for the company was to have his real life, name and appearance kept a secret so he could live a normal life.

Radion aka Raid was able to slip out after the awards was given out, leaving them behind in his room at the hotel where the party was held for his wrangler to grab later once he realized that he wasn’t coming back from that bathroom break that he took almost twenty minutes ago. So now he found himself sitting on one of the benches at the J line waiting for the train.

It had been a few years since he was last with anyone in any and every since of the word. It had been too painful to let anyone close to him after what happened. Now these days, he found himself looking and wondering if he should try again… But he knew he wasn’t the young one anymore, he was the older guy. No one really wanted that. After all he had to play the straight guy at anything his publisher held to keep all the females there happy and believing they had a chance so that nothing about the real man behind his books would escape. So he had left the part early and made his way down here, waiting for the train.

Dressed beyond well for his liking, typical suit and tie… the pants and jackets were black in color while his dress shirt was a decent shade of green, almost like a pine tree green with a matching striped tie. A little bit of that could be seen from the black coat he wore with a green and white scarf.

He had his smart phone out in his gloved hands looking down at the screen playing some farming game on there out of boredom as he waited for the train. Normally he would take his own car to get around more often than not. However his wrangler made sure to take him in his car so that he could not escape the party. Little did he know that his hate of crowds and parties outweighed the hate of public transport… Only reason he was risking taking the train inside of walking back was one, it was too far to walk in this freezing weather and secondly, this late at night he figured the train would be empty.

Ice blue eyes glanced up from his screen when he finally realized that he was not alone anymore. He had heard the footsteps but paid no attention to them until they had stopped a few moments ago but he had not seen anyone and that alone made him feel nervous. It was not often that he used public transport but his car was in for repair and this seemed like the easiest way to get home. Now though, he had an unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach.
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: May 20 2018, 04:19 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Anastasia was coming back from a much-needed spa day up in the northern part of Connecticut. She didn’t feel like driving for a change, so she figured a different change of scenery for the ride there and on the way home. It was only an hour and a half for the trip and she just would be exhausted driving back. It was her energy had been feeling lately. They had been working her to the tired sleepy side of her all month long. She had been baking all different sorts of things. And on the side, she had been starting her own little side business and baking things online for people as she had a line up of customers for her freelance gig.

While sitting in the middle of the cargo she noticed a couple on the side of her as they were making out passionately. She must’ve dosed off without even realizing there were people there. She had a free evening and could go anywhere she had wanted. Looking around she spotted a semi open booth in the back. She grabbed her purse and got up when she had a chance to. The couple seemed to be really going at it. Wishing she had been the girl in that session she sighed and went to the back. Not even realizing she probably ruined this person’s space bubble. She wasn’t too far away from him, but she could tell he was very handsome.

Anastasia scooted down quietly without making a noise and leaned back as she closed her eyes for a minute. It was slightly dark in the cargo, so she didn’t mind. She would question him if it was taken or not soon enough. “Do you mind if I join you here?” she asked with a soft response and hoped he was a nice enough guy to share with her. Most people were sharing here but she just didn’t feel comfortable with that couple on the other side.

Outfit | note: hope its ok!

PM
^
Raidon Gibbs
 Posted: May 20 2018, 08:16 PM
Newcomer
Dagoo

Raid’s life always seemed like a revolving door between his two jobs. It never seemed like he had any time down to himself. Not that he minded, he had grown use to this life style. Even though he was surrounded by people at times, he always felt alone. It had been that way for a few years now since he lost his better half. Raid just could not bring himself to hurt another thus the reason he kept people at arm’s length.

His eyes glanced up at the woman who sat down near him. He glanced around for a moment noticing it got a little more crowded than when he first came. That didn’t surprise him though. Maybe he should have just drove to this event but then there would be fighting traffic and he hated that. The brown hair woman seemed polite though but he was not sure what to say to her. He was not much of talker and often withdrawn around others. ”It is fine, no worries about joining. Though nothing exciting here like what is going on over there He glanced over at the couple making out. Raid was never one for public actions like that.

Then again it often disappointed woman when they found out he wasn’t straight. A reason why he tended to avoid going out. He hated the reactions from them and the treatment he got. So he just stayed in the closet plus his job wasn’t that opened minded either. He learned that one as a probie. Raid looked back at the woman studying her a moment. Hoping that things would be relaxed. A hand came up and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. His hand had a tan cofex bandage wrapped around it, a little accident while at work. But it stood out enough from the fancy clothing. He had been thankful no had noticed it at the party. He looked back down at his phone when a text came through, ignoring it as he tucked it back into his pocket. ”You look as though if you had a long day”

He was horrible when it came to small talk unless he was working with a victim that was a different story however. Raid was just not sure what else to say. He had always been like this… awkward in the social way. Though he was one of the best selling authors in the city. At least that was under a different name and he never did public events so he could always deny that part of his life.
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: May 28 2018, 10:48 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Ana shrugged her shoulders as she exhaled and rested her feet up on the side of her as she relaxed in the booth. “It was alright. What about you? You look dressed to kill. I like your suit,” she admitted as she eyed him but something about him didn’t phase her. “Is your suit by Armani?” she asked questioning the designer. Fashion was what Anastasia had a knack for, but she didn’t know if it was Armani in men. She knew designers in women’s clothing though. She was still getting used to the men’s collection of wardrobe.

“Haha right….I know, they seem to be having so much fun….Though, at the moment I just don’t want to see that site…. Not that I mind…..Just rather would do that in a more secluded place…..” she explained as she smiled back at him. She wondered if he was a famous writer or a singer, he looked like he could be one. She still didn’t know that many people over here in the East Coast since she lived mainly in the West Coast most of her life. And living here was at least a 3-4 hour time difference. She had remembered chatting with her mom over time and missed talking to her when it was a normal time change. She did miss Washington at times.

Outfit | note:Sorry for the slight wait! :/

@Raidon Gibbs
PM
^
Raidon Gibbs
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 05:28 PM
Newcomer
Dagoo

Raid watched her get comfortable, he couldn’t wait to get home and do just that. He always struggled with being comfortable in the public and being dressed up didn’t help matters either. Raid preferred a pair of fleece pajamas and an old shirt at any point in the day. Along with a cup of hot chocolate with some whipped topping. That was a slice of heaven there. He slowly trailed back to present listening to her speak. When she spoke about him being dressed up, he gave a slight smile. ”Not by choice, they ambushed me and made sure I was presentable.” Raid's editor made sure he dressed well for the event knowing full well what would happen if he was not there. Then again no one there knew he was as his author ID was a secret.

”I don’t believe it is. I’m pretty sure it is, Caraceni. Some other famous suit maker overseas.” There was a shrug of his shoulders, fashion was lost on him. He wouldn’t know one designer from the next let alone which style was in season or not. Raid knew more about fire tools and trucks. Those he could name with his eyes closed or just by a sound. ”Are you into fashion or just know the names?” He was wondering because not many asked about clothing type unless it was a interest. And he noticed she lighted up a bit when she asked.

”Somethings should be kept from the view of the public though some are into that kind of thing. Maybe we can charge a view fee and make something off that. I don’t think I ever done anything like that in view of others or take the chance of it.” Then again he hadn’t anything in the department of love in almost six years. He shut himself up from it long ago and hadn’t been able to move forward out of fear. He couldn’t put himself let alone someone else through what he went through. ”Should we get some snacks and charge for them too? Raid joked, trying to keep the subject off himself and on other things
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 01:53 AM
Newcomer
Nat

“Right? I completely agree….That should be more private…” she admitted to him and shook her head. Things were going along great on her end. She wondered if he knew more fashion that he could help her with some looks she could pull off this summer. “Caraceni, it’s very nice. Hmm yes, sort of. I do. I love Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Coach, Armani for men, Dolce and Gabbana, Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez clothing style, Lauren Conrad, Gucci, Ralph Lauren, and a ton more……That’s something I am good at…” with a bright smile she laughed as he suggested getting treats and charge for them.

He was funny as he made her laugh intensively. “He is an Italian designer I believe…..There were only a few women who wore his suits,” she answered in a quick reply. Life was going to get better for her as she sat here in the seat as she pondered what she wanted to do with it. Her life seemed to be getting more and more complicated as it came on. But things might be getting interesting. “Oh….so it’s not your thing? I’m sorry to hear that…..But it looks great trust me…” Ana said to him happily as she didn’t want to seem like she felt lost and confused with her life but she could use a bit of advice.

“Sure, did you want to get treats? That would be funny. It would be like a dinner and a show…..” she giggled and looked over at him. She wished she could be home relaxing as she thought that the train ride was kind of long. It was still another hour away. She wondered what went on in her mind for her to take a train when she could’ve driven. She figured it would’ve been a good way to make friends.

Outfit | note: did you get my pm? tongue.gif

@Raidon Gibbs
PM
^
Raidon Gibbs
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 06:26 PM
Newcomer
Dagoo

”I kind of old fashioned like that.. I maybe modern in some ways but others, you cannot improved on what is time tested and proven. In these time too much of our lives have been turned into a free viewing circus. One of these days we’ll soon have public toilets with see through walls.” He was kind of joking at the end but at the same time he wouldn’t be surprised if it came to that one day. Raid reached up and loosened his tie, trying to get more comfortable. It was rare for him to be dressed up for such a long period. He was more comfortable in something old and worn in than a suit.

”Heard all of those names before but I don’t know too much about them. You’ll be better off asking my editor… he tends to dress me for events. He wants to make sure I make the publisher look good.” There was smirk, he felt bad for his editor and all the things he tended to be a troublesome idiot for the poor guy. Running close to his deadlines, showing up just minutes before his appointments. It wasn’t like he did these things on purpose, it always worked out that way. Though Raid did try to make up for it when he was able to. ”A lot of good things are Italian but I prefer Asian myself.”

Raid had spent a few years over in Japan… there were many things he missed about Kyoto but he wasn’t able to move back there. He had too much going on for him and he wasn’t much of a young fellow anymore.”Maybe one if these days, I’ll learn more in the area of fashion but I like to get what I need in a shop and get out. Rather spend my free time ocean side or at a hot spring.” He truly missed a real Japanese hot spring resort but he found a few in the states that was close to the real deal.

”If you want to, we can. I think there is a vending machine around the corner. I got a few bucks in my wallet. Better to spend those ones on food than strippers.” He laughed a bit. Raid had never been to a gentlemans club before let alone know what to do in one. He stood up slowly, his leg wasn’t feeling so good after a long day. His old body had been through so much that it was a struggle at times to move.

"So are you a Pepsi or Coke kind of person? I'm more of a R.C. drinker when it comes to cola but I love HI-C Lavaburst."
PM
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 04:23 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Ana’s smile brightened, and she didn’t realize but they had kind of a few things in common. “That’s where I just was….In a hot spring, kind of spa girl day to myself….” she mentioned to him as she smiled widely. She was curious about him now that he had mentioned he was working with editors. Was he a writer? Ana laughed along with him as she liked how happier he sounded talking to her about things. It was nice.

“I love Korean food. Hmm yes, Japan is amazing. I think it’s on my to go list as well,” she answered him politely. There were a few places that she had wanted to travel and that was one of them, she wanted so much more.

“Woa, now you got my attention. Definitely, on food. I think my stomach just grumbled. I don’t mind either, Pepsi is good for now….” Ana suggested as she had her purse next to her she nudged and crossed her legs together. While they were debating who would go up and get the stuff she wondered if he would come with her.

“Are you a writer? Just because you mentioned working with an editor I kind of put the two and two together….” she asked him cautiously only because he mentioned it she didn’t want to be too pushy, so she just stayed quiet until he talked more about himself. He did seem rather nice and someone could she get along with as friends.

Outfit |

@Raidon Gibbs
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply