February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

July 8th
The Activity Check is over!

July 7th
The 5th Annual Charity Ball and

The Bachelor Auction!!

July 3rd
Lochland AM is on the Air!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply
New Poll

Old souls, Tag: Anastasia Romanos
Damian Thomas
 Posted: May 28 2018, 02:13 PM

A good amount of time had passed and Damian already found himself well known in this quaint little town, being recognized by quite a few people he had dealings with in the past year, earning him a gtood amount of money he was now able to spend on things like a new set of furniture for his house, a new tv and most importantly; a drink in the local tavern.

These areas were always fun, and he was known there as it wasn't all that flashy and rowdy as almost every other tavern or pub or club was. It was just a place that would allow him to get a drink while sitting in silence, maybe while being accompanied by a stranger who would engage in conversation with him.

Just earlier this day he had bought some new furniture for his place, and he figured it allowed him a drink. He would step in to the tavern and instantly raise his index finger at the bartender as he made his way over to go sit on one of the stools.

''One gin please. Straight, no ice, nothing else.'' He ordered.

''So the usual then?'' He heard back, and Damian nodded to confirm, smiling at the fact he had a usual here already. For some reason that felt exciting to him.

Up untill now it had been nothing but fun for him, starting over in a smaller place than the one he came from, but not less hard, no, if anything it was easier.

He watched on as a coaster was placed in front of him and a small glass with a white liquid was put in front of him. ''Thanks.'' Muttered Damian as he grabbed the glass and took a small sip before looking around the tavern, maybe he could see anyone he knew.
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: May 28 2018, 09:15 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Anastasia wanted to do nothing but lay low these days. She had been too much of men lately. Maybe she needed to take a little bit of a break. Just in general and focus on work. There were times when she just wanted to go hang out with a few other local friends. She needed a best friend again. She was getting lonely with just being around with men. It wasn’t so bad, but she wanted female company. Anastasia didn’t like to rely on women too much and she liked being more independent, but she figured girl-friends wouldn’t hurt occasionally. Though, she didn’t technically know a lot of woman in the town before she had dated Alexius in the past.

There was a time for that later, she was only here for a bit over a year now, so she had more time to get used to the towns people. She had made her way down the local street as she decided to take some time to herself tonight and head into the Old Rose Tavern. This was where the locals usually hung out and got together on occasion from time to time. She had parked her car in the structure down the street a while ago and had continued to walk up the street to look in the shops. There was a life in this town that she wanted to live, and she wanted to just be herself. Maybe something will happen eventually.

Ana hung her head up high as she gazed around and smelled the local smells. She loved this little town so far. She truly was getting used to it though. Once she stepped foot in the Old Rose Tavern she gazed around the head of people who were dancing and some of the people chatting in circles. She noticed a few at the bar and some others in the booths and tables. It was slightly busy for it being a Saturday night. She grabbed one of the bar stools and wrapped her leg around the other side as she climbed up. “Excuse me…..” she called out as she hadn’t recognized the new bartender in town.

He definitely was new. He was cute too. The fact that she hadn’t seen him before. It made her smile. “Can I get a gin and tonic please?” she asked loudly if he heard her. But the lighting was so dark in here that she didn’t recognize who he was talking to. “Hello?” he ignored her but another younger bartender popped up and answered her. “What can I get you miss? Gin and tonic? I’ll let the other guy know…. I’m just letting him know I am on a break…I’ll be back soon, don’t worry love….” she smiled at the young bartender and nodded. “Thank you Miss……Wow you came out of nowhere….” she decided to look over the two gentlemen and curiously waited for his return. It was rude of him to ignore her.

Outfit :]

PM
^
Damian Thomas
 Posted: May 28 2018, 09:54 PM

Moments passed and Damian took another few sips of his lukewarm gin by the time someone else had entered, sitting close to him and ordering a gin and tonic. There was a moment before it even registered with the bartender though as there had to be a second one to make him pay enough attention to actually give her what she was ordering.

The lighting wasn't too bright though, so when Damian turned his head to the side to see who was ordering the drink all he could hear was a familiar voice, he couldn't see her face though he knew he had met her before. The voice though.. his heart began pounding harder as his mind raced.

What if.. she was the one? What if she was Anastasia? I had been long enough for him to be unable to recognize her voice, and certainly too long for him to recognize her through the shape of her body, which, when he looked it over, was looking fine enough to do things too. It seemed that there was a set goal for him tonight.

''Gin and tonic's on me.'' He offered with a smile as he turned his body to the woman.

And then, as he got a closer, longer look he could finally see who it was, and he finally found himself without words for a moment as his face tried to light up, though he wasn't 100% sure of himself just yet. But he knew enough to know that enough matched for her not to be Anastasia.

''Anastasia?'' He asked. And without waiting for an answer he would start smiling and actually got up from his seat. ''My god it has been so long! What have you been up to?'' He asked. ''How are things?''

He sighed inwardly and smiled at her. ''God, I didn't know you were here.'' He lied, as if she wasn't one of the reasons he had moved there.
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: May 28 2018, 11:51 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Her tongue got caught in her throat as she choked on a mint that she was sucking on before she arrived. It almost spit up. Hearing a familiar voice, she turned around as she looked up at the man who was talking to her. She could barely see him until he had pulled a chair beside her. “Thanks….for the drink….” she said to him and when he became visible she thought she was seeing a ghost. “Damian?” blinking twice as she blushed when he noticed her the very second. Now, she felt like a complete ass. The moment was there, and she smiled back at him as she missed seeing that smile.

“I…things are good….I’m doing well. I work in a bakery,” she admitted to him and wondered if he would be ok to talk about the past and the future and maybe get to know more about what he was doing with his life. “Yes you did…..my sister opened her mouth didn’t she?” she smirked as she laughed along towards him and wasn’t sure if she wanted to quite give him a hug just yet. Those memories of them together would bring flashbacks back in her mind. Thoughts of them together. Long nights and long discussions in bed together. “How about you? How are you?” asking in return as she figured this was a better time to play catch up.

Ana was quite certain that her sister Kristina had mentioned it to him over the past year that she was living here. She knew that she still conversed with him when it was her that left him. Or was it both? She had forgotten who had left who all those years ago, but she knew she was very young. At least in her teen years.

PM
^
Damian Thomas
 Posted: May 29 2018, 10:43 AM

A smile came over Damian as it took her a few moments to figure out who he was, relief coming over him when she pegged him as who he actually was, and by the way she responded she could still remember who he was. Good, because Damian sure as hell remembered everything she used to be to him.

Ana replied to his question, saying where she was working now. A bakery. There was a joke about her buns in there somewhere. He wasn't sure it was time for that though, as his mind, it seemed, was stuck at the moments they spent together as opposed to focusing on the fact she was here before him as an individual, not his girlfriend.

Damian laughed when she mentioned her sister, Kristina, opening her mouth and spouting things, like where she was. At the risk of it making him creepy, he would nod at her words. ''She told me you were here.'' He said, not really wanting to admit to moving there just because she was there, but it would be a lie if he said anything else.

Then the subject changed, and she asked him how he had been, which he would hapilly tell her as he took a hold of his drink, lifted it to his mouth and took a sip. ''Cheers.''

The glass was put down and Damian gazed at Ana deeply before coughing lightly. ''I've been doing fine, my business, the one I was going to start back then is doing well for itself, it even needs a new branch by now. Which.. kind of is why I'm here in this town.'' Damian paused and smiled, taking yet another sip of his drink. ''Just got the location and a first few jobs, got money coming in like none of your business and, all in all, things are going good for me!'' He said happily.

''And with you, how is your job?'' He inhaled inward a bit and opened his mouth. ''And is there a chance of me getting your buns?'' He joked, after which he inwardly scolded himself.
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: May 29 2018, 09:13 PM
Newcomer
Nat

Anastasia smiled at the fact that he was being incredibly charming like usual and she had missed how much he had made her laugh. “Oh yea? I bet….” she rolled her eyes and took the drink as she held it in front of her hands and held it up to her lips, “Right back at you….” acknowledging the cheers. Could this be a good thing that he was here? And back in her life again. She wasn’t sure what to do. It wouldn’t be so bad to start something up again if that’s what he really wanted. She was already thinking about it. Those lips and how much she had missed him. Anastasia was caught off guard again when he joked about her buns and she giggled.

“Wow that’s great, I am so glad for you. I know things were kind of jump starting in the beginning of our relationship and you landed that gig….” she made notice of their past again. That was what she was most proud of for him. He was doing things with his career and his life was happening. “My job is good. I could use some excitement in my life but other than that it’s ok,” Ana replied back to him sweetly as she tapped the counter top of the bar with her nails. She always got them done. Her manicured nails. “Only you would say that……Really? Already?” she scooted closer and placed a hand on his shoulder.

She pulled herself closer to him and whispered in his ear, “If you’re a good boy, I’ll let you do what you want….” she teased and knew that she was just joking. Maybe she wasn’t? There was a time where she had cried so long after he had left her, and she was glad that he was actually back and visiting her here. It was a change. It made her want him more. He even looked different. His facial hair was growing. While back in the day they were younger, so she didn’t see any of this. He was a bit filled out too and she was really liking the adult version of Damian.

PM
^
Damian Thomas
 Posted: May 29 2018, 09:40 PM

She obviously didn't think too much of it, the fact that he basically said he was there just for her. It would be part of a lie though, since yes, he liked seeing her here and it was part of the reason he came here, but the main reason he came here was because of his job.

''Everyone can use some excitement every now and then.'' Damian replied with a wink at her mention of wanting it but not really delving into the matter, which was honestly not a big deal. But then, as Damian mentioned he had landed a few jobs already and she reacted to that by putting her hand on his shoulder, he couldn't help but look at her hand and smile. It sent him certain vibes, vibes that only really meant one thing to him though he was often wrong about what he thought they meant.

Having spoken of excitement and then putting her hand on his shoulder.. it wasn't like she was touching his thigh, but even Damian was beginning to think there was a bigger plan here, a chance to do something. To.. maybe even get them back together, even if just for one night?

Then she moved even closer and whispered something in his ear and, as Damian was just taking a sip he would cough and quickly look in the other direction to cough away from her instead of right in her face. His glass found the counter in a hurry and he would then look back at Ana with widened eyes. He didn't really know what to say.. well, he did, but he wasn't sure yet if she was joking or not or if she meant what he thought she meant.

He quickly began smiling though, and gently placed a hand down on her leg, slowly carressing, going back and forth as he would then try to see what her reaction was.

''What I want..?'' He replied, shaking his head as he leaned in closely. ''It's about what we want.''
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: May 31 2018, 04:13 PM
Newcomer
Nat

“Yea I guess you’re right……” she added with a soft smile. Anastasia was just pleased with what Damian had to say to her. There were other things she wanted to talk about. Like why he left her? Though, now wasn’t the right time. She wanted to just enjoy the night and forget about the past. There past and build a future. Within a second of her reaction she noticed his when she placed the hand on his shoulder. It was an interesting look. “I don’t suppose you would like to dance?” Ana suggested as she looked over on the dance floor. It wasn’t an actual dance floor. It was more like a big floor but people dancing in the middle of it. The music was interesting too.

“Oh? Are you sure?” she whispered back and gasped quietly as she looked at the hand that slipped on her leg. Her breath was trembling as her leg stopped shaking. She eyed him suspiciously and smiled up at him again. “Come on, let’s dance…. Remember how we used to? We used to do the dirty dancing at your graduation party….Don’t you remember that?” she bit her lip as she tried to explain as she remembered everything about him. After that touch it felt like home for her. She wanted more. Would he be enough for her right now? Anastasia was still quiet as she was still surprised she didn’t know what to do. Downing her drink, she didn’t think she would want another one at this time, but she figured she would after this.

“Can you order me another one? Since the bartender knows you better than I do….” she said quietly as she scooted her glass towards the front of the bar. Ana may be getting drunk tonight and she didn’t really care what brought to this situation. She was sure that things would get messy in the morning but she would never know if she didn’t act on it if there was still something th

PM
^
Damian Thomas
 Posted: Jun 2 2018, 04:04 AM

''Dance?'' He questioned as he frowned, showing her a feint smile as he chuckled lightly. ''Don't you remember my two left feet?'' Damian shook his head with aa laugh as she then went on to mention that they used do to the dirty dancing when they were younger, specifically mentioning his graduation party. Damian rose his head and then looked at Ana, smiling. ''I do remember, but I also remember we had some drinks.''

Time had that odd way of just making you remember the good times and not the less good times, like the fact they would argue when his hobby of photography would lead him to take pictures of other women. She would call him out on it and it would actually end up with him changing his subjects to photograph. Now he was content just photographing flowers and the gardens he would fix, because no one would scold him for advertising himself.

She pulled him from thought though when she shoved her glass to the front of the bar and asked if he could order her another one. Either she was trying to get drunk for some reason, or she was intent on taking advantage of his enormous amounts of money.

Either way though, there was no way Damian could say no to her and the memories he had of her, no matter what she did right now and he moved to grab the attention of the bartender again. ''One more for the pretty lady, please.'' He urged and without skipping a moment the bartender poured her the same drink as before.

''So, if you keep up drinking this much,'' He started as he gave her the glass full of her drink, ''does it imply I'm in for a fun night?'' Damian wasn't sure of it just yet, but he surely wouldn't say no to it. It would certainly allow for some connection to be formed again.

''Because you know, I'm all for some meaningless fucking, but I do prefer-'' He said as he locked eyes with her, almost undressing her with his eyes already though keeping it in his pants. ''-meaning.''
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 02:01 AM
Newcomer
Nat

With a gentle shiver Anastasia was struck with passion in her bones. It was the slightest touch that brought reality back to her. “We’ll see…..I don’t want to just say yes. It’s been a really long time Damian….” she answered him politely as she didn’t think she was too buzzed yet, she was trying to hold her tipsiness inside. There were things that she could do without being noticeable. “I want to drink, but I want to remember everything….” Ana said to him with a fear that she if she would drink more than she had she just might forget. Shaking her head back as she let out a little giggle.

“Yes, I remember you didn’t dance very well but you could sure kiss….” Ana didn’t think she would be flirtatious with him, but she had been lonely. She had been lonely all year long and she honestly didn’t think that she would care if she had slept with him again. Her reputation here was already not a good one. Well, it was ok. She thought that the people at least liked her a little bit since she had moved here. “You would want to remember too?” she got his hint at least she thought she did with the meaningful fucking.

It would really be like old times if they did what they used to do. Though, they were older now and things could get a little crazy and since she was more experienced and not so shy she could teach him a few things or two. There were things that she had missed doing in the past as she remembered his photography and wondered if he was still good at it. She would want to see the two pictures of them together if he still had some. “Alright, alright maybe after two more drinks….Ooooo why don’t we take a shot together?” she had suggested as she hoped that he wouldn’t be too upset with her drinking and wondering why she was the way she was.

PM
^
Damian Thomas
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 11:08 AM

''Well thats no fun!'' Damian said, his demeanor loosening up a bit as Ana mentioned more drinks after he had, honestly in a joking manner, mentioned meaningless sex. But he decided to go along with the joke he had set up for himself. ''I hoped there would be more of a chase. I mean, we haven't seen each other for so long..'' He began. ''I realize I'm handsome and all and you want to jump me, but.. can we just set that urge aside for a minute?''

Truth be told he was kind of getting an erection at the idea of them fucking again, it had been too long anyway. But to meet her one night and risk never seeing her again by pumping her full of drinks after pumping her full of himself.. not the best idea. And so he nodded when she asked if he would want to remember, assuming by those words that she wanted to remember too.

''I'm pretty sure my kissing has improved over the years, too.'' He said, blatantly ignoring her plead for a shot together for now, he would get back on that later. For now, he would like to get to know her despite forcing their conversation into fuckville right off the bat. She had even tried to ask him the usual things, and here Damian was, twisting her and his own words and the entire conversation. Worst part; she went along with it. ''Should I show you..?'' He jokingly asked.

Then, as he took a quick sip of his Gin he shook his head as he swallowed. ''No, I don't think a shot is a good idea seeing as we both want to remember.''
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 12:28 AM
Newcomer
Nat

Ana had to take a step back for a second and think twice. She was here with Damian and figured that she would want to remember and realize that he was joking with her. Anastasia was only going along with it because she wanted to have a good time. She didn’t exactly want to fuck him right away she just wanted to forget all her troubles and the worries that she was having. Life in general was tough for her right now. “I do want the chase, Damian…..your right….Why do I always forget that sometimes you can be right for a change….” she admitted and let out a small laugh. Anastasia’s thoughts just lingered a little as she realized herself that she needed to change a bit.

''I'm pretty sure my kissing has improved over the years, too…..Should I show you,” he had suggested and she was pretty surprised that he wanted to do so. Shaking her head ‘no,’ she stopped him before she thought he could’ve leaned forward to kiss her. It was just an involuntary reflex. “I….maybe we should dance first….Come on!” she watched him down his drink and, in an instant, she grabbed his hand and hopped off the stool as she lead them to the middle of the bar. Anastasia just smiled back at him as she kept turning her head to the side to face him while directing the both of them. She managed to do so in a few minutes.

“That’s it…..You remember the way….” as the music drifted to a few faster songs she got herself close to him and pressed herself against his body. Wrapping her arms around his neck as she watched him to see what he would do. Realizing that other couples were doing the same dance she didn’t care. She was in the zone and she was always going to do things the way she wanted to do in the middle of the dance floor if she had to.

PM
^
Damian Thomas
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 10:00 AM

So now they were dancing. A fun little detour, Damian figured after having been rejected, or rather, not being able to show his kissing skills. Not that he minded with the way she danced with him, leading like she did in the past and like no one was watching her. Which was.. well, no one was but for some reason Damian still felt self-conscious.

Though.. doing something like dancing was both fun because he got to spend time with Ana again, and that was pretty much the main reason for moving there, but he would also gain new contacts, people to help him in his endeavors if he put himself out there, which he remembered was way easier with Ana around.

She had always been a free spirit, doing things her own way and not caring who watched her do it. She was pretty much the polar opposite of him, and that was why he liked her back then, and srill thought about her even now.

As she praised him for remembering the song changed speed, and suddenly she was pressed against Damian and wrapping her arms around his neck. ''Sure, remembering something like this isn't hard.'' He joked as he gazed into her beautiful eyes. ''But you know, I'd like to remember more.''

Now, the way she could interpret was one of two ways; she could either take it like he wanted to fuck her, which honestly, he wanted, but that would likely mean he wouldn't see her too soon after that. Or she could take it to mean he wanted to know more about her, about her life without him.

''What do you say we get out of here and go back to my place?'' He asked with a wink.
^
Anastasia Romanos
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 01:11 AM
Newcomer
Nat

Anastasia was surprised at the sudden turn out when she just wanted to get to talk to him all over again and reminisce about old times. She still was unsure how they got here so quickly. He was a charmer and she would always remember that he used to do that to her. He charmed his way to heart last time and she had gotten hurt. She did it to herself. She had to leave him after those many years in Washington back in the days. “Hahaha, well I know you would remember…..” she mused and looked up into his eyes as well as she couldn’t look away. They were getting close on the dance floor as she didn’t think that would really feel different seeing him again.

She could actually fall in love with him again and she was afraid of that. Afraid of the let down later. “I……ok….” Anastasia didn’t think twice as she wanted to admit it but this was just to hang out and talk in a more quieter private area. “Sure, why not……Why don’t we go back to your place…..” she answered him in the sweetest but quietist way ever since she felt like she could use some venting and talking too. She wanted to talk to him and find out what happened those many years ago. There was some unexplained unfinished business still to talk about.

“I just want to talk and hang out….Is that ok?” Ana wondered what was up his sleeve and she hoped that it could be something a little less complicated then before.

note: can you start the new thread? lol! after a few more posts?

[Continuing thread Here!<3]
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll