September 2016 Featured RPG
October 2016 Featured RPG
November 2016 Featured RPG
February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have You Read the Newspaper?
You can read the latest edition Here

Something tasty this way comes. Enjoy the food Festival with the family, take the kids to the Kids Corner, or flash your Legal ID and enjoy drinking responsible at the Beer Festival.

Did you hear about the fight in front of August Whitmore?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open Since January 2nd, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it.

Come join the fun!

Food & Beer Festival

So many foods, so little time. Enjoy stomach-filling activities with the kids or bring your ID for a Beer sampling adventure!

St Patrick's Day Bar Crawl

A Camp Ground, Big Tents, Irish Entertainment, and Alcohol? Party!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

April 17th
We need your help! Click Here

April 16th
Little Halloween is coming. We want your input

April 14th
A Food and Beer Festival? Where?

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Memory Box
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Oct 15 2014, 07:56 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Runaway Dog

First Post: June 07, 2014

With Jacquelyn Herveaux[1]

Greenspace < Town Square

Sera walks her neighbor’s dog Marcus. She has a day off work and is giving the restless pet a walk while her friend tends to her children. She encounters a pregnant strangers. Jacquelyn is thinking about her boyfriend who disappeared, but is friendly with Sera.

Last Post: August 14, 2014

Closure: Character Deletion

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim Drake
Tracker - Heterosexual - Waitress at Gertie's - Apartment
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Oct 15 2014, 08:07 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Tool Time

First Post: June 25, 2014

With Terra McAlvey[1]

Lochland Hardware < East Lochland

Sera’s apartment is not organized. However she greatly values any gifts she receives from friends. A picture frame falls down and breaks, so Sera goes to the Hardware store. She meets Terra there.

Last Post: July 11, 2014

Closure: Character Deletion

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim Drake
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Oct 15 2014, 08:12 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Roads Untravelled

First Post: July 11, 2014

With Matthew Cole[1]

Charity Ball < Temporary Forum

Sera has saved up money to go to the first annual charity ball. She also has money to bid on a date. She wins a date with Matthew Cole, whose company she quite enjoys for the evening.

Last Post: February 27, 2015

Closure: Completion

The playful conversation starts

Counter all your quick remarks

Like passing notes in secrecy

July 11, 2014

“So, I saved up enough money to go to the charity ball. Oooh, a ball, it sounds so fancy. It was pretty fancy. I just felt so at ease there. I should definitely start going to more fancy events. I mean, when I start making the big bucks. Which won’t happen, but hey, a girl can dream. Anyway, while I was there I decided to bid on the charity auction. Its really cool for people to put themselves up there. Really brave too. I won a date with a man named Matthew Cole. He was pretty cool, and cute. Artistic, but really mellow and down to earth. He is a bouncer at the strip club and likes hard liquor. Harder than I like, so that was an experience. I had a really nice night though. We wandered through a garden maze and watched fireworks. I’ll have to remember him.”

Sarah Doe

Enchanted – Taylor Swift

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Oct 15 2014, 08:48 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Breaking the Surface

First Post: July 20, 2014

With Cameron Demarcus[1]

The Forest < Outskirts

Cameron Demarcus has wondered from Cape Faith, Maine to Lochland Grove, Connecticut. Sera has time off and decides to take a walk in the forest. She stumbles upon the unconscious Cam and gives him some water and cookies. Sera couldn’t leave him, so despite him being a complete stranger, Sera takes Cam to her apartment.

Last Post: August 09, 2014

Its another bad dream, poison in my blood stream

I’m dying but I can’t scream

Will you show me the way?

Early August 2014

I had the morning shift at work, and the rest of the day off, so I decided to hang out with my neighbor and her kids. I decided to take the rest of the day for myself and grabbed a cookie and some water. The forest always reminds me of when I woke up. I was walking along and I found this guy passed out in the woods. I got freaked out, like maybe people were getting killed again. He looked dead. I’m so glad he wasn’t dead, just unconscious. He was hurt and really suspicious, but what can you do? I wasn’t all that comfortable when I woke up in the woods. I am lucky I had that water and cookie, he must have been starved. He’d lost his brother and I offered to take him back to my apartment to help him get back on his feet.

Sarah Doe

Wolfe Bite – Owl City

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Nov 19 2014, 12:21 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

Catching a Raft

First Post: August 09, 2014

With Cameron Demarcus[2]

Meadowspring Apartments < East Lochland

Sera takes the strange Cameron “Shipman” back to her apartment. She lets him shower and washes his clothes for him, and gets him bandages for his injured wrist. She makes Cam some hamburger helper and he expresses his pessimistic worldview in contrast to her optimistic one. He sleeps on her couch but leaves in the morning.

Last Post: September 04, 2014

But back away from the water, babe, you might drown

The party isn’t over tonight

Where will you be waking up tomorrow morning?

Early August 2014

So like I said, I met this guy, named Cam. I don’t know if I said that. His name is Cam. He cleaned up pretty well, you wouldn’t have thought he was a bum or anything, just really rough off. I made him dinner and we talked some. He’s so broody and pessimistic. I can’t even imagine living that way. It just… who could be so negative? Its like the walking dead… just… nothing to live for. I’m glad I’m not that way, and I’m glad I met him. Unfortunately after he spent the night he ran off. Just disappeared. I hope I see him again sometime.

Sarah Doe

Miss Jackson – Panic! At the Disco

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Nov 19 2014, 12:25 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

Words Could Never Be Enough

First Post: September 01, 2014

With Cooper Young[1]

Gertie's Place < Town Square

Sera’s former fiancé Cooper has been looking for her. He thinks she might be in town and stops at Gertie’s for food. He says her name and when she corrects him by saying her name is “Sarah” he realizes she does not seem to remember him. He decides to make her fall in love with him again to get her back.

Last Post: September 05, 2014

Completion: Inactivity

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Nov 19 2014, 12:32 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

Floating

First Post: September 17, 2014

With Cameron Demarcus[3]

The Old Rose < North Lochland

Sera has a long day at work. A man actually stays at Gertie’s for six hours, and leaves only when Sera gets off her shift. He makes her highly uncomfortable, but leaves a hefty tip. Sera needed to de-stress, so she went to The Old Rose, where she saw the familiar face of Cameron Shipman. They sit down and chat, while she is tipsy, and his low alcohol tolerance gets him intoxicated. She lets Cam know she has amnesia. The conversation seems somewhat flirtatious, but upon spotting the man from earlier, Sera asks Cam to take her home.

Last Post: September 25, 2014

I liked you like you were

A loser I prefer.

Well frankly I’m just disappointed.

Mid August 2014

Seriously, today was a mess. I went to work, and I love my job. Except today there was the guy. You know, sort of middle aged, in alright shape, and friendly. Nothing wrong with any of that. He didn’t leave. He stayed at the diner for six hours. Six. I finally told him I had to go home, and another waitress was taking his table, so he finally gets his check. Creepy. I don’t need any of that. I snuck out back and ran home like some paranoid person. He gave me two hundred dollars for my tip. I don’t know, I mean, freaked me out for the day, but… no, no, it wasn’t worth it. Money isn’t everything. So I get dressed up and went to get drunk at the Old Rose. It was much more relaxing. I even ran into Cam, the disappearing homeless man. Apparently he really had been homeless. He’s nice enough, and I definitely like his company. We were chatting and I was buying him drinks. Probably a bad idea, he couldn’t handle his liquor anymore. But I totally understand why. I even told him about the amnesia thing, he's not the most polite, but he took it alright in the end. Anyway, then I saw the guy from earlier. And I don’t know if he followed me, or would have followed me or what. It just freaked me out a lot, so I asked Cam to come home with me, and we headed in that direction.

Sarah “Nightingale” Doe

Disappointed – Chloe Howl

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Nov 19 2014, 12:39 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

Eyes Wide Shut

First Post: September 25, 2014

With Cameron Demarcus[4]

Meadowspring Apartments < East Lochland

Sera takes Cam home to her apartment after she feels stalked. They drink more and flirt a bit. She gets to talk to him in a more optimistic and also pessimistic sense. In the morning he asks to live with her until he can get on his feet. She agrees.

Last Post: October 06, 2014

I am not like the boys and girls who live in the never aging world

I wanna freeze time at the drop of a hat

But even I can’t do that

Mid August 2014

Cameron. He’s… something. I don’t know. I mean. Whatever. I drank a bit. Ever have that feeling where you feel like an alcoholic simply because you actively don’t want to drink? Yeah. Fun. Woo. Whatever. I am just rambling. He is a nice guy. Walked me home. He sobered up to that super mean side he has. I don’t mind. He probably thinks I should. But really? He is someone who has a personality. Something made him the way he is. And its not better or worse than me. I don’t think it is easier or harder to be pessimistic or optimistic. We’re so much more than that. Cam, and his insistence to call me Nightingale… its cute. I’m fond of him. Actually, we talked a bit about my tattoos. Have you ever felt so completely lost? Like you didn’t know why the sun rose, and then you felt so horribly wrong not knowing? Grasping for straws? I wish I knew why I have my tattoos. I wish I knew why… everywhine. He makes me anxious. Makes me want things. My past. I have to focus on the present. I don’t have a past, I don’t have a future. I… god. Anyway. So we talked, and he agreed to live here. I am happy that I will get to see him more. I will help him get a job. I think we’ll actually really become friends from this. I’m glad. I really do think he is a better person than he presents. I’m happy.

Sarah “Nightingale” Doe

Peter Pan – Jacqueline

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Nov 19 2014, 12:42 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

Bobbing for Apples[M]

First Post: October 06, 2014

With Cameron Demarcus[5]

Haunted Halloween Party < Temporary Forum

Sera meets Cameron at the Haunted Halloween Party. Sera is Florence Nightingale, and to her surprise, Cam is an injured solider from that era. She have an enjoyable experience initially, before going to explore the manor. A teasing surprise from Cam results in Sera’s dislike of being touched to resurface. In frustration Cam’s mood changes. They go downstairs though and the hauntings start. Sera sees a vision of the blood on her arms from when she clawed them up, and Cam is given visions of the night he ran away from home. Eventually the two get into an argument. They make up and Cam expresses his feelings for Sera and how he doesn’t like that he would be so hurt if she rejected him. They agree to enjoy the night and not put any pressure on until the next day, when they will discuss what it means. After charming Sera with his usual flirtatious tricks, Cam and Sera head up to their joint room. One more strange haunting occurs, reminiscent of Cam’s previous sexual encounters, but it passes without harm. The two have sex to top off the night.

Last Post: Janary 6, 2015

Closure: Inactivity

Told me worship in the bedroom

The only heaven I’ll be sent to

Is when I’m alone with you

October 31, 2014

I had the strangest night with Cam tonight. It… its hard to explain. Not hard to describe. It was wonderful, and scary, and confused, and melodramatic. Oh Cam is just so dramatic sometimes. He showed up as a soldier and I showed up as Florence Nightingale. I was his nurse tonight, and he was my charming soldier. Yes, I mean that. Cameron, charming? Me? On purpose? Hah, yeah. We were having a good night and then weird stuff started happening. It was scary. Was that place really haunted? I don’t know. I just know that… I didn’t like it. We were exploring and things just kept happening. Doors moving on their own, strange smells coming and going in an instant. I saw all this… blood on my arms and my fingers. It was awful. But Cam was there. We had a fight and he tried to act like an ass. Not hard, but I know him better than that. He can be better than that. I let him try to charm me and he did just that. There may also have been some sex, but maybe I shouldn’t kiss and tell? wink.gif

Sarah "Nightingale" Doe

Take me to Church - Hozier

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jul 25 2015, 11:32 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

Day Drunk Into The Night

First Post: April 02, 2015

With Silas Rowen[1]

Meadowspring Apartments < West Lochland

Sera is relaxing in her apartment. She falls asleep, but is later woken up by a noise from outside. A drunk woman is stumbling around and her friend, Silas Rowen, is helping her get home. Sera checks to see if they need any help.

Last Post: May 02, 2015

Closure: Inactivity

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jul 25 2015, 11:37 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

Talk It Up

First Post: June 01, 2015

With Marcus Trenton[1]

The History Museum < Outskirts

Sera goes to the history museum to get in touch with the town’s history and culture. She goes up to a stranger to make polite conversation. This man is polite, although she can tell he is not the most sociable person. He explains that he is a coroner and they discuss the justification of mass death. In an effort to keep spirits up, Sera excuses herself from the conversation soon. She has a positive impression of the man though, although she does not know his name.

Last Post: July 21, 2015

I've got two nickels to my name

Well hey, my story sounds the same

but Ill find some way to show you what life's all about

June 01, 2015

I went to the museum today. Its actually quite nice. I should have gone there sooner. And I think I will go back. I never considered myself a history buff, and I still don’t, but it was nice. I want to get to know more about the town I live in. Especially since it is changing so much. While I was there I met this man. I don’t actually know his name, but he was alright. Nice enough, but I can tell our personalities conflict. What can you do? He worked at the coroner’s office, and is from New York, I believe? He and I have different opinions on mass death… but I don’t really want to talk about that. Death is a sad subject.

Sarah "Nightingale" Doe

Hi, Hey There, Hello - The Mowgli's

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jul 25 2015, 11:46 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

Break the Boredom

First Post: July 01, 2015

With Melody Felton[1]

Gertie's Cafe < West Lochland

Sera is working a shift at Gertie’s. She has not seen or heard from Cameron in months and it is making her sad. While she is working, a man comes in that has been bothering her. He comes in, sits in her area and stays for hours. He never causes trouble, but he stays for an extremely uncomfortable amount of time and leaves as soon as she says her shift is ending. He leaves a massive tip, which is nice, but he gives her a very uncomfortable feeling from all his attention. The order Melody “Elle” Felton is working in the kitchen. They talk on Sera’s break, and Elle decides she will go bother the guy. She claims to be stood up by her friend and is friendly to the man. He says his name is Ben, and ends up leaving fairly quickly without any trouble. Elle chases him down to get his picture, then tells him off, then sends the picture to Sera’s phone.

Last Post: November 12, 2015

Maybe you think that you can hide.

I can smell your scent from miles.

Just like animals.

July 01, 2015

I don’t want to think about it. You know how today went? I don’t even know how it went. I had a nice distraction from missing him. Where is he? What is he up to? Am I just stupid? No… but… yes, but I don’t know. I don’t want to think of him. I don’t even want to say his name. I’m messed up. It doesn’t matter. The guy was in again today. It’s the third time I have seen him, but he wasn’t there long today. I was in the break room and Elle was there. We talked about this guy and she offered to go talk to him. I am not sure if that was a good idea, but probably. I mean, what else is there to do? He tips a freaking rent check but… he’s just there. For me. Am I paranoid? It couldn’t be paranoia, but two and a start isn’t much of a pattern. Whatever, I don’t like him. She sat down and he said that his name was Ben, but he left quickly because he wasn’t interested in talking to her. She got his picture outside and told him off but… he just didn’t seem to care. I don’t get it. Does he not care because he isn’t doing anything bad? Or is he just… so creepy that he doesn’t care if people know? Ugh. Today… what was today?

Sarah "Nightingale" Doe

Animals – Maroon 5

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jul 25 2015, 11:49 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

Back to reality

First Post: July 12, 2015

With Erin Maisey[1]

Looseleaf Books < North Lochland

Seraphim goes to Looseleaf Books. Erin Maisey has just returned from Australia and is a bit out of her element at the moment. She knocks down some books and Sera comes over to help. They have a nice chat and seem to get along well.

Last Post: August 29, 2015

Hey I just met you.

And this is crazy.

But here’s my number.

July 12, 2015

I was at Looseleaf today and I met this lovely woman. Erin. Which is a lovely name. She was so warm and friendly. She’d dropped some books and I stopped to help, but besides being a bit off her game she was fine. She just got back from a trip to Australia with her boyfriend. I don’t have endless friends, and I’ve things are always a bit different for me, but I am definitely looking forward to talking to her again later.

Sarah "Nightingale" Doe

Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepson

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jul 25 2015, 11:55 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

May We Meet Again

First Post: July 23, 2015

With Cooper Tanaka[1]

Bob's Grocery Mart < North Lochland

Sera goes to the grocery store and finds herself in the frozen foods. Her former fiancé Cooper Tanaka walks by without realizing who she is at first. When she speaks he confronts her, but upon realizing she does not recognize him, he stops pushing. He asks a few questions to try to figure out what has happened, and eventually gives her a ride home in his truck.

Last Post: July 25, 2015

And I don’t even need your love

But you treat me like a stranger

And that feels so rough

July 15, 2015

I went to the store today. I splurged a little and bought some Frozen Italian Ice and ice cream. It was on sale. I met this strange man today. He was kind of cute, but weird. He mistook me for someone else I guess, but then he was polite to me. Let me go ahead of him in line and then offered me a ride. I would like to say “normally I don’t take rides from strangers,” but who am I kidding? I would be no where if I didn’t trust strangers too much. Oh! And his name is Cooper. Another Cooper, like Cameron’s brother. I really like that name.

Sarah "Nightingale" Doe

Somebody that I used to know - Gotye

--------------------
PM
^
Seraphim Drake
 Posted: Jul 25 2015, 12:05 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Behavior Analysis

First Post: July 25, 2015

With Cooper Tanaka[2]

Looseleaf Books < North Lochland

Sera has the day off work and decides to swing by Looseleaf books. She gets a caramel coffee and is surprised to encounter Cooper again. The police officer talks her into buying a book called The Giver. She also purchases a Sudoku puzzle book. He asks for her phone number and she decides to give it to him before letting him leave to tend to other things.

Last Post: July 26, 2015

Slowly I begin to realize this is never gunna end

Right about the same you walk by,

And I say “oh here we go again.”

July 21, 2015

It was a good day today. I went to Looseleaf on my day off. I don’t know how I feel about that name. Maybe its… quaint? It didn’t even make sense to me for a while, but then I understood it was about the book pages. So that’s cute, right? Anyway, I went there and hoped I would see that Erin woman again. She was lovely. I didn’t run into her, but I did see Cooper again. The one from the grocery store. He stopped and talked to me. Apparently he doesn’t like coffee, that’s a shame. I encouraged him to come by Gertie’s. He doesn’t seem so bad. I did give him my number. He asked. I wasn’t sure if I should but… good things don’t happen unless you get out of your comfort zone, right?

Sarah "Nightingale" Doe

Why Don’t You & I – Santana ft. Alex Band

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll