February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Halloween Season is here!
From now through november

The Lochland Ghosts have appeared again. To celebrate this Halloween this year we offer a variety of fun things.

1. The haunted Halloween forum
2. A fun haunted skin
3. Festive Games
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Choose your own adventure

Welcome to Lochland Grove

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
End Date: 12/09/17
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other. The old building features a bed and breakfast, museum, and a Ballroom for celebrations.

Be warned: The Mansion is haunted! Any characters threading here are giving permission for the ghosts to play.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

October 20th
There are new ghosts AND Decision 3 is up.

October 18TH
New ghosts are hiding around Lochland. Can you find them all?.

October 16th
The Adventure continues! What happens next?.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Leggo My Eggo, Mariet Memories: Anthony Bryant
Moses Knepp
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:29 PM
Newcomer
KC

His back was pressed against the cool dirt of the park garden and his feet were up in the air, hooked on to the nearest bench in the vicinity. He didn't look right. Well, he didn't look normal. Compared to all the other ways Moses liked to spend his free time doing, this was far from problematic or rare. Chilling in the park with not a care was a great way to let the time zap by. It also helped that the grounds of the city park was now his resting place... err, or rather his makeshift shelter. He slept here and refused to go back to that building where that person was, so life at the park was slowly becoming a second nature type of thing. Heh. Second nature. Get it? 'cause he was hanging around nature all the time? Uhh, he thought it was a little funny, until he heard the rumbling in his tummy and groaned. Food.Like a zombie he sat up, hitched his arms to his side for support and slowly unhooked his feet from the bench with his eyes fixed forward and the word 'food' begging to drip out from his lips. He was hungry. That was the only reason he would get up now. Luckily he had a couple of dollars; which was rare not because Moses Knepps had actual money. He worked for his brother most of the time so that was becoming an unusual occurrence. The strange part was that he had money on him... to use... instead of stealing or leaning on someone else for fridge supply. Every once in a while Moses realized that there was a need for having cash on you, even if you couldn't bare to have more than five bucks in your pocket. Something was better than nothing.Finally he gathered up his cash into one pocket, got up and then exited the park to roam about the street to see if he could find anything of worth. He ended up finding a pizza place so his five bucks went to one slice and a bunch of garlic knots. He managed to swindle them out of a bottle of soda and was now walking the streets with everything in the paper bag except the soda which was now to his lips. Fine day was fine, yo. With food about to hit his tummy, he intended on roaming back over to the park to chill for a bit.
PM
^
Colton Thomas
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:32 PM
Stranger
Kat

There weren’t many days where the devil himself sat down and thought ‘now what’. Ever wonder if Angels get bored? If God himself wonders when vacation is or if demons are allowed to fall in love? The answers were never simple, but they were out there. Not in some sentence made of words or carved in symbols in stone. Sometimes it came down to ‘feeling’. This weird sense of emotions that made men crazy. Colton Thomas had been a hollow man until recently. Dead inside. He’d killed without blinking an eye for so much as the slightest hint that a man might want to do him in. Brazil feared him. Yet here in the States he was looked at like some prime meat. A treasure. The fear came from those who crossed his path from the wrong side of the social street. Leaving themselves open for just what he was capable of. Oh he’d sinned recently. Sinned like nobody like him could. He’d fallen for a man then he’d almost killed for him.. sending what was left of a trashed human being to daddy.... it wasn’t that long ago.

Nobody messed with family.. nobody messed with what was his.. and even the one man bound by a desperate man’s will had broken his restraints long enough to be just a little on the illegal side. Of course he’d confessed. Hell, he’d gone home to daddy after enough of his minions had made it clear that the old man was putting his fingers where they didn’t belong. Luca was safe, but he’d also been introduced to parts of the family.... and that’s all it took to end it all.

This feeling? It wasn’t defeat, but it was dark. Maybe it was his lack of cigarettes.. more likely it was that he hadn’t bothered to fuck another body in a week. Maybe he’d been playing it too nicely, but he’d hoped the Italian would come back to him sooner than later. Lil Miss hope just wasn’t as sweet as Lady Luck.... suppose it was time he played his cards. Wandering the street like a lost soul, he had only run into one group of thugs... who sprinted for it soon enough. Since then he’d started to get bored.

Anyone who knew Colt knew that boredem was dangerous when it came to that man. Idle hands were the devil’s playground after all. He was on his last cigarette when he saw him. Magpie. That kid showed up occasionally, but as of late he’d just watched him from a distance as he went on his way. Mariet was a small town after all. No reason to bother every face he knew. Hell... Most of the time he prefered they stopped bothering him as of late.

Leaning cockily against a wall, he took in the smell of pizza as the kiddo made his way near. Maybe it was a little on the meanside to wait so long but... he couldn’t resist two steps bast before he made his presence known. ”Well hello there Magpie. Long time no talk.” Smoke floated out of his lips lazily.. a pale haze. ”Is that all the food that you need to survive? I was thinking of getting something myself... doubt I’ll eat it all.” Conversation was a fun little toy.. he really could use food and company, but mostly he just wanted a little talk.. something to ease his mind, quench his boredom before he started hunting gang members like rabbits across the back streets.
PM
^
Moses Knepp
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:33 PM
Newcomer
KC

Moses never paid much attention to certain things that weren't in his immediate field of vision; not really in the sense of who was around him but in the sense of what mattered outside of the few specifics of his life. Outside of family and a couple of friends there didn't exist many thing or many people; hell few people in town knew his name so certainly that was a good representation of how assimilated he was. Barely. Even Abe, a man who wove stories for each particular person and gave a smile to boot, had assimilated more; and it was odd to him because for Moses Abe was one of the most flakiest people he ever met and yet he was also one of the most grounded. He on the other hand had all these real relationships with people, all these real connections... and not an idea in the world what to do about it. He figured he could just go along and keep having them but it felt lke everything was changing for him. He knew he was gay, well, he always knew but now he wasn't denying or doubting it or pushing it away ... except for areas that Tony might be involved, which didn't really popo up any luckly. It was odd. Really fucking odd but outside of Tony, he didn't deny that he was gay, he didn't hide it so much and he certainly didn't even bother tryin to swindle women with the option of sex as a possible tactic. And despte all of this he felt the most honest and the most real when around Tony. That was pretty fucked up wasn't it?One of these days it was gonna catch up on him but rather than dwell on how the crap would hit the fan , Moses idly took out the pizza and bit into it. Unfortunately out popped a creepy giant and the next thing he knew he was trying to keep from falling over from fright. 80% of him wanted to run and the other 20% was trying not to fall on his ass. He stumbled back a bit, of course clutching the pizza (because Moses Knepps would never let food go), and stared up at the man. Fucking hell. It was the Colt dude... who he hadn't seen in a while actually. "Jeessus fuck, who sneaks up on people lke that?" Well, maybe not sneak up. Moses didn't see his... ya know... giant self because he wasn't paying that much attention and the man wasn't following him, but it was still bloody scaryy. Is that all the food that you need to survive? Wait a sec, was this gonna be an invitation for food? The guy fed him before... doubt I'll eat it all.. Oh my gawd, yess. "Well I can eat more." He said with a raised brow. If someone was offering, why not?"Even if you're a giant creep, Colt. I'd totally take some food." He said as he looked up at him and chewed the crust of his pizza. Nom nom nom... and eventually more nommm.

PM
^
Colton Thomas
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:34 PM
Stranger
Kat

It took someone mighty crazy to play with fire. Colton wasn’t the type to go easy unless it suited him, but Magpie had always been something along the lines of amusing. He liked the kid. Just watching him jump around like a frightened kitten made his nice. So did this here cigarette. Every little big of nicotine he took in made life feel that much better. Now he’d gotten the kind of introduction he wanted he figured it was time to play a little more. Heh, wasn’t often he got to scare the shit out of another human being without the intension of making them piss themselves. It was a change. "Jeessus fuck, who sneaks up on people like that?” Him obviously. A small flicker of his cigarette danced in the low light. Eyes observant as he playfully offered food knowing full well there was already some in his greedy hands. The boy had a strange fixation ,but who was he to judge? Certainly healthier than anything the big Brazilian was into.

So... how ‘bout a little food? "Well I can eat more." He knew he could. The boy didn’t even run outta his apartment before he’d stuffed himself. "Even if you're a giant creep, Colt. I'd totally take some food." Creep eh? Not quite, but he’d take it anyway. he’d been called far worse after all. ”Alright. Just what do you like on your pizza kiddo?”Propping his cancer-stick between his lips, he headed toward the pizzeria at a slow pace. After all he figured he should let the stray pup keep up.

Entering, the smell of butter and garlic hit him from nose to gut. Nice. Bet the people who work here get tired of stuff like this.. go home smelling like it too. Considering garlic was one hell of an insect repellent he would put his money on them not getting bit much either. A woman behind the counter called a hello as he tipped his hat, glancing behind him. Looks like all the food the boy had was practically gone already. A human vacuum eh? Funny. Couldn’t say he ate that much himself. Fact he tended to make his own food then only eat half.”Hmm.. where are the sizes.” He murmured, more to get the other’s attention than that he needed to know.
PM
^
Moses Knepp
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:34 PM
Newcomer
KC

Colton Thomas was a weirdo... and a giant... just... a weird giant. His creepy was creepy but at least he came out of it fully fed, right? Got a breakfast out of the first... or.. er... second time he met him? God he didn't even know. He just knew he remembered eating and it was glorious. "Mmmm... Umm..." What would he like on his pizza? Well, there were so many options. Pizza was flipping awesome man. He loved the ones in Israel and he loved the different varieties they had in the states but god, he was a sucker for greek and italian pizza. His father would make it a priority to get some authentic pizza when they went to greece or italy. Hmmm, but seriously though... toppings! OhOh... Extra cheese, and pepperoni, simple, classic, and tasty. Wait... or Bacon. Ohh... yeah... with garlic. Hmm, bacon or pepperoni.... wait, can you get both? "Wait, you think it's cool to get bacon and pepperoni and extra cheese.... 'cause man, just add some garlic powder and that sounds delish. I want that... " Yeah. Mmmmmm.... Oh god, he was getting hungry again but for fuck's sake he had food in his hand. He brought to his mouth and took a few big bites in anticipation of the masterpiece he couldn't afford when he ordered five bucks worth of a slice and a few garlic knots.Oh Pizza sizes? He looked up and of course immediately found the little poster/stand on one end of the counter. Pointing over, he muffled through his bites, "Offurtherr" Chew chew chew... so that more food can fall in.... He cleared his throat finally. "So what exactly is it you do to get all beefed up anyway? I mean. I can't see someone like you going to the gym unless it's for totally criminal reasons and plus you're like.... too tall for half the shit they have probably, so like... what is it, genes or something? I'm gonna fucking bulk up one day. Eventually. Just gorge on milkshakes and pizza and chinese food all day long and stuff." Pffft, he couldn't if he tried. Well he could gorge but if stuffing his face did nothing now all he could hope for is that his metabolism would slow down just a bit as he got older so he could not look like a 16 year old twink. He coudn't even imagine Colton being skinny... at all.
PM
^
Colton Thomas
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:35 PM
Stranger
Kat

Ah food. Good stuff. Made the body run. Kept things moving so you could keep getting the kind of trouble mama warned you about. Colt liked what he got from food enough, but he’d never be crazy about it like some people he knew. There had to be some strange cosmic lesson over just how far mankind had come with stuffing his mouth. Seemed so funny how far the human animal had come from eating to live and to the gourmet. Wonder what those good ol primal ancestors would have thought to see somebody order a French dove saturated in a wine sauce with a side of asparagus in balsamic vinigar topped with lightly roasted almonds. Bet they’d have kicked them out of the tribe right quick.

And here he was in the modern world ordering a pizza with a kiddo who was bound to eat most of it. ‘Course this wasn’t a regular kid either. Magpie was a certian kind of crazy he found enjoyable. Dinner and entertainment? Sounded good to his ears. Hmm...Now what kind to get. "Wait, you think it's cool to get bacon and pepperoni and extra cheese.... 'cause man, just add some garlic powder and that sounds delish. I want that... “ did the boy know how to cook or was he just thinking up ideas. ”That sounds just fine to me.” He chuckled to himself, eyeing the gal behind the counter with his normal shameless stare. He probably would have kept eyecontact and enjoyed that blush, but the boy started chattering then. he pointed to the size to get then turned his attention to listen. Should be interesting.

Very interesting. "So what exactly is it you do to get all beefed up anyway? I mean. I can't see someone like you going to the gym unless it's for totally criminal reasons and plus you're like.... too tall for half the shit they have probably, so like... what is it, genes or something? I'm gonna fucking bulk up one day. Eventually. Just gorge on milkshakes and pizza and chinese food all day long and stuff." Right, that would bulk him up alright. Right around the midsection. By the time the kiddo hit fourty he’d have to be rolled out of an icecream parlor. ”I work out at home sometimes. I’m also keen on rock climbing. ‘Course the best exercise is just good old sex.” Blunt and honest baby. Blunt and honest. He grinned at the pizza girl who finished putting in the order then bit her lip to stop the giggles. Heh.. apparently he did good this time. Hmm.. now if he could just cut down on the cigarettes.

Leaning against a wall, he picked two cups off the counter and dangled one between his fingers for Magpie.”Drink?” He asked playfully. ”Or is your mouth too full for that right now? I figure you’ll be wanting to eat here. The food is always better fresh after all.” Now his mind was switching gears it could think of plenty to do while waiting for food. That nympho part of him could always use a work out after all. Heh.. he’d keep it down for now of course. If all else fails there was always the gay bar in town. Made for fun.
PM
^
Moses Knepp
Newcomer
KC

Working out seemed like a total bore to Moses. He was always out and about but purposely setting time out to do situps and god knows what else just sounded like a tedious ton of crap. He wasn't up for shit like that at all. I mean think of all the stuff he could be doing? Like... walking somewhere and swindling twenty bucks towards his next meal or something. Rock climbing? Yeah... he wasn't suicidal, though. Good old sex? Ummm..... for a second he thought he said oral sex and the first thing to come to mind was what in the world would be exercised just by that. Of course you had abdomen muscles flexing I guess? Um... Hips? Mouth... Fingers. Uhh, arms I guess if you're jerking the guy off but ... that diidn't make all that much sense until he took a minute and thought OHHH GOOD OLD SEX. Pfffffft. "Even fat people have sex." He said with a raised brow. So yeah, Colt, your explaination was not completely sound. That was a weird as fuck answer, he thought, but all Moses did was stare at the pizza girl who looked thoroughly entertained. Chicks were weird. So was the Giant. What's with him and meeting weird people anyway?"Yeah, that doesn't help at all, Colt. Not one bit actually. I'll just get old and hope for the best or something." He shrugged. Oh drink? AUghhh, why was it so easy for him to crumble at the offering of food and drinks? Crumble!!?! He looked over at him, nodded and took his cup to fill it up. Mmmm, oh god this was awesome. Free meal. Even if Colt here was a total oddity. The dude was just beyond strange to be honest. He never met anyone as weird. Weird, strange, odd, Giant. Moses couldn't even come up with fresher or newer words to share in his description of the guy. And yet why the fuck was he still around him right now? Food? Company? Nothing better else to do? Roaming? Ugh... maybe he was lonely. "Totally up for eating here." He was about to say he was starving but he realized that at the same time, he was placing a garlic knot to his mouth and was about to chomp down on it. Not starving. Not at all. Just... ya know... ready to store some calories for the day."Don't you actually have shit to do, though?" He asked curiously as he started mixing up flavors in the area where you had to fill the drinks up yourself.
PM
^
Colton Thomas
Stranger
Kat

There were few opinions worth listening to, fewer still worth Colton’s attention. The world would always have it’s own eyes set up to look around and judge under their own standards. Standards he didn’t give a shit about. When it came to himself, the big man knew it all better than anyone. Sure he had his brothers. Daddy too, but at the end of the day the only person confronting him was the man in the mirror. Wild hazel eyes, cocky smile, and the confidence that made everything he stood on seem like he owned it? Oh he knew what others saw, but he wasn’t afraid of it. Wasn’t sorry either. This kiddo had his opinion and he was allowed to have it. Still nothing amused him more than hearing words that meant about as much to him as donkey shit.

Now they’d gotten their order done he was observing more than anything. Letting the kiddo light up his own little stage with curtsey comments. Whatever whent on in that brown head of his was probably even better entertainment, but he’d live. Current topic? How he stayed in shape. answer? plenty of reasons, but the big one was sex."Even fat people have sex." Heh.. ”That they do Magpie. That they do. Bet that’d be a lovely visual. The kind of thing that burns your imagination.” He was half tempted to get out another cigarette. Hmm..He should leave it alone. think he’ll be a little wicked. just a little. ”Just.. think of the mechanics.” He’d leave it at that and let the rest of the conversation pass on by. "Yeah, that doesn't help at all, Colt. Not one bit actually. I'll just get old and hope for the best or something." Nodding, he shrugged.. letting it go. After all he wasn't in the mood to play with the subject.. at least for the moment.

Things were entertaining while they were entertaining. That was the thing about people he met; once they got boring he got lost. Luckily Magpie never failed to surprise him in one way or another. They both got their drinks while the kiddo carried on. "Totally up for eating here." Good for him. "Don't you actually have shit to do, though?" What a question. He grinned cheerfully then put a lid on his lemonade. One of the few things the south did amazingly well at was good ol lemonade. So bitter.. so sweet.. perfect for his type of taste. ”With the building going on of my casino? you could say that. I do most of my business in the morning on the phone. A few video conferences. Few teleconferences... the rest of the time is all mine. My type of money makes itself. ‘Course thats the beauty of owning a chain of casinos. Should have the newest one in Mariet up by next year sometime.” He settled at a table, glancing out the glass. ”What about you, Magpie? What have you been up to? Somthing tells me it ain’t sex, blood, and rock ‘n roll.” Lounging back in a wooden chair wasn’t the most comfortable way to sit, but he was fairing well enough. He smiled big and took a sip of his drink through the straw.
PM
^
Moses Knepp
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:36 PM
Newcomer
KC

'.... kind of thing that burns your imagination...' He looked up at Colton and gave him a strange 'wtf' look and then slowly looked away. He had long since accepted the fact that the man was crazy in his own way. He wasn't keen on thinking of the mechanics of two fat people going at it. He'd happened across porn accidentally that involved such things and if there was ever a reason to be thankful for the black hole in his stomache, it would be fat fetishes. Yeaaaah. No thank you for that visual, Colton. Even if he went out of his way to have sex like some weird work out regiment, it'd probably fail loudly. Essentially each attempt turned into a non-literal big splat on the ground. He went to clubs. He went to Spectrum. He finally figured 'alright then, can't really not be gay so... might as well' but most of the time it turned into empty attempts of affection. It was pathetic really but he had this sullen, depressing fear of being alone and every feeling of loneliness pushed him out to interact with people in the way he was most comfortable with. Sex. It made things feel better, he just wasn't so sure of the whole working out theory but everyone had their thing, right? For some people, all the aimless walking and running away that Moses did would be considered a full week's exercise."That's a lot of fucking time to have to yourself." Not that he could compare or really put his feet in the guys shoes. Moses didn't stick to many things for a long amount of time and having a schedule to go by. He figured that running a business would be one of the most boring things in the world. You had tons of responsibilities and you had to speak to so many people about the same thing. He liked casinos. Who wouldn't? What sensible con man would think 'no don't build a casino in this town'? but the owning part sounded like a total bore for him. he could never be resonsible for something, let alone a chain of somethings that he'd have to deal with in regards to profit and loss and all that jazz. How a guy like Colton could take on that job was beyond him. He imagined the guy to be a bit more shady and under the table than a chain of casinos. Something like transporting black market weapons sounded about right. Colton the tycoon... What about you, Magpie? Magpie like the bird right? Moses nodded to himself, remembering that yup, that was the dumb nickname the guy kept using for him. "..." He had opened his mouth to speak just as he heard 'sex, blood and rock 'n roll'.Boy did that earn a look! He stared at Colton as he finished mixing his different flavors in his cup and moved the straw about. he sat down at the table as well but still had a 'wtf' look on his face. Sex, blood, and rock 'n roll? What was he a gothic, serial killing rock star? ".... I don't even ... you're a weird guy man." He said before taking a long sip of his drink. He shrugged when he was done. There wasn't much that Moses could say and there certainly wasn't much of that which he wanted to share with the giant. "Just out and about doing stuff I guess. Working. Hanging out. I go out, you know." He said as he decided it might have been a bit of sarcasm that the man threw at him a moment ago. He didn't have a wild life but he wasn't a square either. "Nothing too exciting that I can compare to casino tycoon shit but yeah, just doing stuff I guess. I guess if there was a casino, I'd have more stuff to do around here. But nah, no rock n roll and certainly no fucking blood. You ever wonder if people think you're a creepster, Colt?"
PM
^
Colton Thomas
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:36 PM
Stranger
Kat

Butcher, baker, candlestick maker... Colt didn’t care what other people did for a living. Still it was fun to find out. See where they stood compared to that job that brought in the bucks. He himself was comfortable as could be, and he was good at it. Earning his own honest money was part of his pride. The man never did things to please others, but for himself he’d rule the world if it suited him. That was the beauty of his life of course. He didn’t care what others thought. Never would, and truth be told? He knew he was expendable. Sure maybe not in his American life, but in South American where he was taking on old patent leather shoes of a drug lord? There were three other men waiting in line.

now he wasn’t stupid... he knew he was the only one who could do what needed doing. The only one with the will, the means, and the craziness to pull it off... To be the new druglord... Not to mention that the rest of them had lives of their own they would never want to give up. Heh... This was all for them in a way.

He’d smoke to that. while Magpie continued to be that awkward kiddo he'd met months ago. Gotta say he was pretty good at it. "Nothing too exciting that I can compare to casino tycoon shit but yeah, just doing stuff I guess. I guess if there was a casino, I'd have more stuff to do around here. But nah, no rock n roll and certainly no fucking blood. You ever wonder if people think you're a creepster, Colt?" Flashing a set of teeth, he light that cigarette with relish and laid back in his chair. "When I look at you I see someone who wants to judge quick and easy. you frame a body, and thats what they are to you Magpie." A quick drag and then he continued on smooth as silk. "i think your the only person whose ever pulled the creepy card. Scary? plenty. Dangerous? Often. Sexy as hell? all the damn time.. “ He chuckled, leaning forward on the table cheerfully "But if I was truly that creep I would't have let you walk by me so sweetly or fed you.. nor would I be letting you go When your done." Ain't that the truth. He took another drag and thought a moment a slow thought danced over his mind....hmm...

Not devious, but flat out honest.. that tended to be the way he went. ”I’ll tell you what though. As much as you call me colt you seem to really want me bad ‘cause thats what your saying to me whether you really mean it or not. Never been fond of teases. So.. i’m gonna call it.” A flick of his cancerstick and a sip of lemonade.. mm.. delicious.”i’m going to walk out of here with or without you and I don’t give a rats ass.. I don’t care what you think of me. Don’t care if you’ve judged me or not.. Don’t care to judge you. Still.. I’m going to enjoy a cigarette after I get outta here in the alley just to the right of this building. Think about it. ‘Cause I got a condom just waiting for some use.... call it creepy if you want to, but remember that your the one who called me Colt. I’d venture to say that considering you know better it means your interested.. or your just that kind of tease... weirdo.. or creep yourself... and here’s the pizza.” He sat back to look at the food rather than eat it. He’d get to that in a minute.. maybe two.
PM
^
Moses Knepp
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:37 PM
Newcomer
KC

Whoa, no one asked for a bloody self analysis, bud. He eyed the man strangely, not really enjoying in the whole 'this is what you are' gig because he always found it boring when people tried that with him. All they tend to see was a conman doing his conning things and after years of being a Knepp, it was one of those 'well yeah, bro'. And although Colton seemed to have his own approach at it it sounded... well, it sounded fucking weird and shit. Judge quick and easy, sure. But it wasn't like he was wrong most of the time. As a con man you had to learn how to judge people and you had to do it fast because you didn't have years to work on the same trick. Exactly what he meant by 'you frame a body' was lost to Moses. And so was 'that's what they are to you'. What did that mean anyway? People were pretty simple, they were what they were. There were types of people, goals and dreams and aspirations, and there were insecurities and strengths and a part of the game was to figure that out quick enough for you to capitalize and run off. He viewed almost everyone in that similar way but he didn't get what the guy was talking about, all he really clung on to was 'that's what they are to you'. People were more than bodies to him. Lots of em meant money, and opportunity, chance, possibility. That's a lot more worth while than flesh and bones, ain't it?"I've been fed plenty by creeps." He said as he sipped at his drink some more. Plus you kinda have to be let go in order to look back and say 'you're not a creep for letting me go'. He vividly remembered running out of the guy's place or just running off period. Then again Moses Knepp was good at running away. Speaking of which, he stared at Colton, eying him funnily while he devoured some of his drink with long sips and thought about the pizza. Best combo ever... until the next time he made a random combo of course. He wasn't sure if the guy was just super confident or if he just liked talking. He was hot, yup - especially in a cowboy getup, Moses was sure - and Moses hadn't gotten laid in like forver despite being completely honest with himself and admitting to being gay. How bad was it that you had more sex hiding your sexuality than when you let it go? Even if it was a partial 'let go'. "I think it's super weird that you consider me calling you Colt a tease. I could just tell you up front that I'd wanna sleep with you but that's the weirdest rule I've ever heard of." It really was weird as heck and that was always his point about it. Why need a nickname to engage in sex? Would he seriously not have sex if it was with someone calling him Colton or Bob? If you were like fucking the dude and he was all 'Oh baby Colton" would he get soft and be all 'ehh...'???He wasn't sure how judgement factored in to anything. Sure he had his opinion of the guy but he also an opinion about chocolate poptarts, and cookie dough poptarts, but that didn't really mean anything. Opinions weren't all that important in Moses' family. Rich guy was creepy, Rich girl was crazy... so they were rich.... take their money. To hell with creepy or crazy, yeah? He'd gotten into a ton of trouble enough to know that his opinion of people didn't usually make him hang around with them less. He considered what Colton said, or atleast half of what he said. Maybe a third... or a quarter, and figured why not? The dude was creepy in his opinion but that had nothing to do with sex, there was just something off about him that told Moses not to attach himself to the dude or friend him up. His parents were always weary about certain types of people even though they did some business with them. These were people who were worse than shady, people with goals you couldn't quite see. It was natural for him to think the way he thought, but it was unrelated to sex so he considered it and figured, yeah... sure.Not like he'd see the guy much again really. Plus he was feeling kind of empty and lonely these days. Sure he had Tony but things were just weird with him now and he didn't really have abe much because he didn't go by his place anyway. And Moses didn't make friends easily so yeah... he was fucking lonely. He took a bite of his pizza. "Whatever you say." He mumbled as he bite into hsi pizza.
PM
^
Colton Thomas
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:37 PM
Stranger
Kat

Maybe it was a little on the rude side to sit there like some type of audience and watch someone else eat, but Colt enjoyed it well enough. No skin off his nose if he didn’t get anything really. He was letting himself think. Meditating upon the movements of the boy across the table. The way he picked up his pizza. The way he put it in that pretty pink mouth between those full inviting lips. Oh he was smiling. It was smug, confident. Then again he when wasn’t he smiling? The big man tended to do it quite often. Hell, those who knew him probably found it far more frightening when those laugh lines vanished. After all those who really knew him had seen what he was capable of.

After a few minutes he finally picked up a pizza, blowing smoke to the side before taking a good chunk out. The flavor was good enough. He didn’t comment on his thoughts, mostly because he didn’t care. The big man enjoyed food when it suited him. At the moment though he was more interested in the on going activities outside the pizza parlor than what was going on in the present. That was probably why he ate slowly. Chewed to savor. Ignored the taste. By the time he’d gotten through the first slice he was ready to wave down the waitress. ”I’d like a togo box. Thanks.” He murmured, showing the same warmth he’d shown last time. No reason to change.

Whether the boy was done or not, he shoveled the rest of the pizza into his box humming cheerfully. ”Welp. That was fun.” He commented closing the lid as he got to his feet. ”Been a blast kiddo, but my cigarette is out. Time I go light up outside. Have a good night.” Sound like a boring time? Possibly, but he happened to like his nicotine. Since Luca he wasn’t bothering to control his habits nor his addictions. Saluting, he then marched right outta there without thinking twice about it. Heading for the alleyway casually with a box under his arm. It jolted one of the guns beneath his jacket causing him to have to rearrange, but other than that he barely noticed it’s exitance as he started thinking more fondly of his next cancer-stick.
PM
^
Moses Knepp
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 08:38 PM
Newcomer
KC

So why not? It didn't mean anything if he went out, eh? He didn't have anything else to do and it's not like he was waiting on a date with a squirrel someplace in the park. What did it matter if he as a bit reckless and decided to do something stupid and lewd and go out into some damn alley with some dude? He'd done a lot far worse stuff before. He was a con man after all and he'd slept with people to get to their bank accounts or pricey items. What did it matter if being bored and lonely, he just went out backt os eek Colton out. Not like he hadn't associated with people he found creepy and eird before. Nope. He took food from them all the time. He chewed away as Colton left and took a moment to decide. Yea or Nay? He shrugged. What else could he be doing with his time?Taking up the extra food he had left he got up with his cup of soda and sipped as he walked out and looked around. God it felt pitiful. He could feel it right in the bottom of his gut that the empty feeling inside of him was just lame and dull and the most boring and static he had ever been in his entire life. What the fuck as wrong with him? Rather than decide he went out in pursuit and it didn't take long to find Colton. "I don't really care what you think of me either." He said, though it seemed out of place.
PM
^
Colton Thomas
Stranger
Kat

There on the cracked sidewalk was the shadow of a door swinging closed behind a large broad shape. It flickered in the brave glow of a street lamp that looked to have seen better days. His eyes could see signs of rust along the metal. Some would say that it had seen better days, but he would have disagreed. Time had been good or this 1940‘s piece would have been gone years ago. Nobody could see it since nobody was there, but he was smiling. The chill air felt good on his skin. Had some downright refreshing quality that gave the darkness a certain degree of heaviness as he made for an alley on the right. What was blacker than black baby? It didn’t have to do with your eyes. When the other senses got put into use the experience of a color became far more of a production than just sight. It had depth... even a little bit of good ol personality.

In the faded coloring he lit a cigarette. The hue flickered gold then red as his cancerstick took on a cherry. Even he knew he was smoking too much, but he was feeling too wild to stop. It was almost a sedative to the Brazilian. Curbing that appetite for sex or destruction. Only his brothers knew how far that could go. He knew what he wanted, but there wasn’t a soul that could give it to him. Leaning against a wall as if he was holding it up, he took a long drag. His eyes moved to the alley entrance as a silhouette stepped out with the body language of somebody who was lost. "I don't really care what you think of me either." Whatever was going on inside Magpie’s head would have interested Colt right then. ‘Course he liked getting into the heads of anyone and everyone.
”Fine by me” He commented, letting smoke float out of his lips carelessly. ”I’m not interested in judging you.” His tongue touched the inside of his cheek as he flicked the cigarette lightly and pushed off the wall.

Now, there wasn’t much to be said as much as there was to do. All it took was getting started. ”Why don’t you come over here then. The food’s sitting next to that there wall. I suppose you can have it when we’re done. No reason for me to keep it when I’ll go home and make some steak later.” Now wasn’t he being generous. Thing was that he knew this kid well enough to get a grasp on how much he liked food. Colt didn’t mind eating, but it was never too big on his todo list. Might as well show a little generousity.
PM
^
Moses Knepp
Newcomer
KC

Everybody judged. Whether they meant to or not everybody judged. You judged what someone else could do for you. You judged what they could do to you. You cased their personality, their body, their identity, the way a con man like Moses would case a couple or a home. You had to walk around, make observations and peice in all the facts so that you could become whole. Isn't tht the entire point? Take, take, take, judge, judge, judge, and hopefully towards the very end, you can make something out the crap you observed .It was a lazy output to have but that's what he was sticking to. Everyone judged in some way. Maybe Colton wasn't judging in the sense that Moses meant but that didn't mean he wasn't making his observations and coming to a conclusion. Moses put the food he held in his hand in the bag right on over to that wall with the food Colton was referring to.Whether he believed the guy or not was really irrelevant. It's not like it was going to change anything. It certainly didn't change what he felt - or what he didn't feel. '... I suppose you can have it when we're done...' God that sounded empty. He didn't even try to hear the rest of what Colton said. He blinked, processed the words and what they meant for him exactly, and then he stepped forward. Whatever. He'd take the food. He swallowed away the chep taste in his mouth and pressed forward, no hesitation, no pause, no weird moment of second thought or doubt. He just stepped forward and pressed his lips against Colton's. He was just about -4 inches shorter than Colt so beyond angling about, it wasn't like he needed a stool to stand on. It was a sloppy kiss but it was forceful and it was obvious and needy - essentially everything he felt right now rolle dup into a back alley type of altercation.Times like this when he acted out and had a need to satisfy these urges, he didn't just stand there with lips to someone elses for an hour or two. Nah, Moses was more direct, more simple, and he went straight for the prize, skipping around the other parts. It made more sense didn't it? It's not like you could spend long in the damn alley. His free hand went up to Colton's chest and for a brief, strange moment he felt good.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll