February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

The weather has gotten bad, really bad. Hurricane Caroline is sweeping over Lochland Grove. Stay indoors and away from windows.

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

An emergency paper has been put out! Lochland Grove is out of power, but some residents are already turning their attention to those worse off.

Bachelor Auction Sign-Ups!
Check it out Here?

The annual Charity Ball is approaching and with it comes the Bachelor Auction!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

June 16th
The Times has put out an
Emergency Paper

June 15th
Oh oh, This can't be good

June 14th
Have you turned your FM Radio to
106.3 The Bounce?

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Violent Boundaries, Ryo Nakamura
Ryo Nakamura
 Posted: May 28 2018, 02:35 AM
Stranger
Ry

There was no justification for being negligent in learning to control one's emotions. Luca, in Ryo's very calculative opinion, was behaving with petulance and immaturity. If he were more respectable in the matter then perhaps he would be granted some leniency in dealing with the pianist but he would get nowhere with his current insolence. It was perfectly easy for the Asian to disregard the comments that were directed at him dripping with indignation. Let the man try to antagonize a reaction out of Ryo, he would be left sorely disappointed.

It would be perfectly improper for him to give Luca the satisfaction of inspiring any riposte from him. No, he had survived far worse than anything he could foresee Luca inflicting upon him. At the very least, if the Italian was expending his energy on attempting to frustrate the pianist then perhaps it would keep from doing things far more reckless. Although, if he were being honest, trying to get on the wrong side of any Centeio was ill-advised but Ryo had enough trust in his self-control to risk it.

Having to deal with the other's propensity had left him feeling deserving and in want of a drink. Standing had brought the item in his hand to the man's attention, an inquiry as to its purpose with his guest being so helpless. "I'd never hurt you anyway. You're Colt's brother, part of the family. I'd never hurt anyone he cares about." Ryo could have almost laughed, perhaps if he were in different company he might have. Instead, his features remained unchanged. "You have earned no credibility with me." He said flatly as he returned to his seat with both his glass and weapon.

"Except Daddy, of course. He's the only one I'd ever really considered puttin' my hands on. It's too late for that now, isn't it?" Now that had been somewhat unexpected, not that any surprise was shown upon his face. Luca, though well-meaning, had no right to do anything to Daddy. The opportunity was beyond non-existent now regardless but that was not information that the other man was not qualified to have. "Perhaps you should concentrate on matters pertinent to yourself." This was his polite way of suggesting Luca should mind his own business.

--------------------
PM
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: May 28 2018, 03:27 AM
Newcomer
Nicole

As the drug wore off, Luca began to feel both better and worse at the same time. Regaining control of his body meant that his mind was becoming more and more aware of things. The couch was comfortable as hell but he only knew that because he was shirtless and he hated being half-naked in front of anyone. It'd been hard enough for him to take off his shirt at the fight club when it'd been demanded of him and now it had all been for nothing.

The thought alone was enough to piss him off all over again. All that trouble just to end up here...with Ryo, who wouldn't really answer any of his questions. "You have earned no credibility with me." Man, how he missed Daryl. "Whatever. I know you know my name but I can't have yours? That's bullshit." He shifted a bit, testing out how his shoulders, back, and hips felt. Everything was a bit stiff, so he figured now that he must've been out for awhile.

When he'd mentioned Daddy, it'd been more out of frustration for his situation and his inability to blow off some steam tonight like he'd wanted to. "Perhaps you should concentrate on matters pertinent to yourself." Now it was Luca's turn to be surprised, only he was both surprised and really irritated and offended at the same time. "What?" Unlike Ryo, Luca's voice and expression betrayed everything that he felt. "Ex-fuckin-cuse me?" He tried to sit up more and lean over to look at Ryo but he just couldn't yet. Instead, he settled for just looking really angry.

"It is pertinent to me, you fucker." His voice was almost a growl at this point. "Everything involving that man is pertinent to me. Have you any idea what...what happened? Why it happened?" Giving a lot of effort, Luca finally managed to lean forward with his back and head bent, and forearms on his knees. "I want a shirt, damnit." He was tired of being half-naked.

--------------------

I don't wanna change the world
I just wanna leave it colder

XXProfile -- Thread Tracker -- PlotterXX
PMEmail
^
Ryo Nakamura
 Posted: May 28 2018, 04:34 AM
Stranger
Ry

Credibility was everything to this Centeio. Ryo was completely unwilling to pander to anyone who did not have substantial meaning to him, and that voided anyone who was not family. Luca, though he may be particularly close to Colton, meant little to the pianist and that was not something that was going to change over one chance encounter and a few words. No, Luca Barzetti was inconsequential in the grand scheme of things and Ryo was not interested in taking anything that the man said at face value until he could prove that he was worthy of such trust.

This was not a secret, unlike most of the pianist's thoughts. He validated his insistence on why he was keeping the other at arm's length and obviously carrying a handgun this way. Luca's sentiments, his apparent respect for the family, were hollow without the respect to enforce them but stating such a fact only seemed to grate the other. "Whatever. I know you know my name but I can't have yours? That's bullshit." Did he understand nothing of playing the long game? Everything that was being denied to Luca at present could easily be used as leverage. If he wanted answers of any kind, he was expected to behave for them. "This is hardly a social matter. Pray tell, what use would you have for such knowledge?" Vacant stoicism was practically radiating from the pianist.

Even the mention of Daddy and the Italian's desire to bring him harm had not shattered his perfected illusion, though it did merit chiding. "What?" That vile temper was emerging again. "Ex-fuckin-cuse me? It is pertinent to me, you fucker. Everything involving that man is pertinent to me. Have you any idea what…what happened? Why it happened?" The man had no mastery of his own emotions but was perfectly skilled in ridiculous questions.

"It stands to reason that if it were germane to you, the information would already be yours." No. This was a matter of familial matters and was not to be discussed with any who did not share the burden and blessing of the name Centeio. The barely mobile man on his couch did not meet those exclusive criteria.

That deep amber gaze remained fixated on the other as his poster slackened, his head and shoulders falling forward in a manner befitting defeat. "I want a shirt dammit." A pause was issued while Ryo sipped slowly from his glass. "It is a pity, then, that you lack the linguistic skills to properly request one." Another pause was given as he moved with deliberate slowness to cross one knee over the other. "Perhaps it is not that you are without such knowledge, but are too obstinate to employ it. Regardless, I will not be accommodating demands." Nor was he going to reiterate the fact that he was not his cousin and would not be placating the man.

--------------------
PM
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: May 28 2018, 12:17 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

A glare just seemed to be ever present with the Italian since he woke up and directed it Ryo's way. It was still there, almost as if the expression was just stuck on his face. Just as he'd said aloud, this was bullshit.

He couldn't even get this man's name. "This is hardly a social matter. Pray tell, what use would you have for such knowledge?" Well, as much as he hated to admit it to himself, Ryo had him there. What use did he have with the knowledge, apart from just calling him 'that guy'? He let the matter go, for now.

One matter that he wouldn't let go was Daddy. "It stands to reason that if it were germane to you, the information would already be yours." His fingers twitched and then slowly clenched into fists. "They were rhetorical questions, asshole." The anger felt good in a way. It just sucked that he couldn't put it to good use. "I meant that...that if you knew what happened, and I'm sure ya fuckin' do, then you'd know that it's relevent to me." Wasn't he the reason that Daddy was dead? Hadn't Daryl told him as much? "Whatever. Dead subject. Literally."

The more he sat there, the more he just wanted to leave. He couldn't make his exit just yet so he figured he could at least cover up. "It is a pity, then, that you lack the linguistic skills to properly request one." Luca just stared. "I just did." And then it clicked. Did this guy actually want him to...ask? Perhaps it is not that you are without such knowledge, but are too obstinate to employ it. Regardless, I will not be accommodating demands." He slowly shook his head. "I'm not an idiot." Luca was sure that Ryo would disagree. The Italian took a deep breath and then grit out the words he figured he had to say. "Can. I. Have. A. Shirt?" It was slow and painful. He didn't want to actually ask anything of Ryo but he couldn't stand being shirtless any longer.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Ryo Nakamura
 Posted: Jun 3 2018, 08:49 PM
Stranger
Ry

Luca's intentions were unknown to him. Yes, he could have guessed them well enough based on the rather detesting scowl that contorted the Italian's features but, to be rather blunt, Ryo simply did not care. The other man's pique attitude toward him had no bearing on the pianist's obligation to supervise him, nor would it. Not that it would do him any good at present, but if Luca was so opposed to having bodyguards he should never have let Colton become attached to him. Not all hired muscle could be as honey-sweet as his cousin. Let the Italian glare as he liked, consideration was not in Ryo's job description.

Of course, his begrudging house guest had not asked for any sort of luxury in Ryo's behavior but the rigid demeanor exuded by the Centeio was never anyone's favorite trait. At the very least, the Asian had extended some manner of conversation and that was more than a large percent of the population received. Luca should consider himself rather fortunate to have that.

That was Ryo's perception of the matter but of course, his guest would have a different take on the matter and what information he was entitled to know. "They were rhetorical questions, asshole. I meant that… that if you knew what happened, and I'm sure ya fuckin; do, then you'd know that it's relevant to me. Whatever. Dead subject. Literally." How quaint. He was making an effort at ironic wordplay. It drew no reaction from the pianist beyond him lifting his glass casually to his lips and sipping at the amber-colored contents. His energy was hardly going to be wasted on a subject that bore no effect over the man and had already been pronounced 'dead'.

He could, instead, focus on forcing the Italian to use conventional manners in his pursuit of clothing. "I just did." Surely this was a matter of opinion that was just another thing for them to disagree on. However, Ryo was in possession of the thing Luca coveted and that gave him the power in deciding what was and was not an acceptable level of politeness in the endeavor. "I'm not an idiot." "Speculation, Mr. Barzetti." Came the curt reply moments before he tasted another sip of his beverage. Luca would be seen as a fool for as long as he portrayed himself as one.

"Can. I. Have. A. Shirt?" The words came slowly and with an edge of venom as if they burned upon Luca's lips to speak them. It needed work and lacked any sincerity but it was sufficient for his first attempt in Ryo's opinion. "Yes. I am certain you can." In the most literal sense, Luca was fully capable to have a shirt. Now, he knew perfectly well that the man was not questioning his ability to have one but Ryo was going to enjoy his small feeling of power since Luca was being so problematic. He did so adore toying idly with the lives of those beneath him.

--------------------
PM
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Jun 3 2018, 10:15 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

This was beyond infuriating for the drugged Italian who was slowly coming back to himself. It felt beyond fair that his mind was recovering faster than his body. It made it so he could understand everything Ryo said to him and could feel every bit of frustration but could nothing about it. The fact that Ryo expected him to ask for a shirt just made him twitch inside but he did it, didn't he?

So he'd get the shirt, right?

"Yes. I am certain you can."

He waited and waited. And waited.

Well, fuck him sideways. Looked like he wasn't just going to get the damned shirt. Luca cleared his throat and tried to sit up again. He was able to do it this time but he had to focus on keeping himself upright. "Well?" His tone was snippy but he managed to cool it down to an almost apathetic drone when he spoke again. "The shirt?" Why did he have a feeling that now Ryo was just going to make this so difficult on him? He would have said that Colt would have given him the shirt but he knew that that wasn't true either. Colt had never even wanted him clothed to begin with.

Blowing out a sigh, the Italian was starting to look a bit ruffled. His arms came up to hug himself, though his grip was loose. The longer he stayed half-naked, the more uncomfortable he became and it began to show in his expression.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Ryo Nakamura
 Posted: Jun 3 2018, 11:56 PM
Stranger
Ry

Having lived through things that could shake even the most resolute of people, Ryo had truly earned the name Centeio. He was everything that opposed the front that he presented to the world. For every drop of refined elegance that defined him, there were pieces of hatred, violence, and a manic lust for vengeance whenever he or a member of his family were wronged. Certainly, not a man to trifle with and definitely above the meager task of baby sitting.

Luca, from the pianist's description, did not need a bodyguard. He needed a parent to follow him around and waste their day chiding him for repetitiously trying to lick the electrical socket. Whether Luca behaved in such a way for attention or for far more masochistic reasons, the pianist neither knew nor cared beyond that his insolent tendencies had interrupted his otherwise peaceful day and cost him a rather expensive suit. Yet still, despite his thirst for hazardous activity, the man claimed he was no idiot. Time would be the true test of that.

For now, Ryo was content to subtly insult the other's speaking patterns. He had answered the question rather literally and for the next several moments did nothing aside from sipping his drink as his cinnamon eyes bore into his guest. "Well?" Ryo very slightly arched a perfect brow at him in question. "The shirt?" He was making this easy. "You mentioned, Mr. Barzetti, that you were no dullard. If that is indeed the case then I am certain you could infer the error of your ill-phrased question." There was no sport in teasing someone who was so simple-minded. "Fear not, the only rush on deducing your mistake lies in how long you can find comfort in lacking such a vital piece of one's ensemble."

--------------------
PM
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 03:39 AM
Newcomer
Nicole

Patience had never been one of Luca's strengths. Long before he'd laid hands on drugs and heroin, the Italian had been fiesty and temperamental. When he was a teenager, this was a huge problem and he had had many many days of bruises and aches from his various scuffles. The years that passed didn't really make his attitude any better: he just gained the ability to not react physically --especially violently-- to every thing that annoyed him.

He wanted to be violent right now. The craving wasn't as bad as it'd been earlier when he was at the fight club but Ryo was pulling his temper out of him just like...well, just like Colton had. If he had thought about it, it would have amused him but all he could think about was that he was irritated and uncomfortable. "You mentioned, Mr. Barzetti, that you were no dullard. If that is indeed the case then I am certain you could infer the error of your ill-phrased question." Oh, for fuck's sake. "I just asked before that...fuck..." The curse ended in a growl. His patience was already wearing thin again.

No, he didn't learn lessons well. No, he'd never learned or cared to have tact and be polite.

"Fear not, the only rush on deducing your mistake lies in how long you can find comfort in lacking such a vital piece of one's ensemble." The bartender's glare was back and he was trying to count to ten before he reacted. It was only when he realized that he was hearing the numbers in Italian in his head that he knew things were already fucked for him. He was already past being reasonable. "The fuck, man. Fuck fuck fuck..." Luca had never been good at being, well, good. "Mr. Centeio," he began, figuring he'd call Ryo that since the Asian was deadset on not giving his first name. It was going to be surname for surname. "All I wanted to fuckin' do was fight, get out some of this...this feeling."

He paused, then dropped his head into his hands again. Smoke-scented fingers curled into his hair and gripped hard, as hard as he could with what little returning strength he had. "Can I have a shirt? Can I have a FUCKING shirt? What more can I say?!" If he had the energy to yell, he would. Instead, his words were lined with intensity. "What more do you want?!" He grit his teeth, a nasty smirk coming to his face. "Are you gonna give me the shirt? Or do ya just enjoy the view, Mr. Centeio?" He now dropped his hands from his hair, gesturing to the sight of his olive-skinned torso, the flat belly and even the little blood stain that he'd had yet to notice.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Ryo Nakamura
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 03:38 PM
Stranger
Ry

The specific details of his childhood had long since been tucked into the security of his mind. They were the heart of the monster he harbored within him and intended to keep both a well-guarded secret from the rest of the world. Growing up with Daddy had not been easy and there had been no leniency for failure. If the man was dissatisfied with his children too extremely they often disappeared. To say that the Centeio name was not for the faint of heart was excruciatingly accurate. Luca would never have survived the drug lord's temper.

Yet still, he was being granted the privileges of such a label. Perhaps that was a part of the disdain the pianist felt toward the other. Or that he likely was privy to facts of his life that Ryo would loath to share. It mattered little because the pianist was never going to express these thoughts to another. No, he would play the part that his brother had asked him to with the same stoic expression that he displayed in every other tedious activity.

Of course, he was going to find what little pleasure might be available to him in enduring Luca's company. Presently, this meant denying the Italian a shirt until he could muster the words to request one in an acceptable fashion. "The fuck, man. Fuck fuck fuck" Poor naïve child, such hostile and ungentlemanly words would get him nowhere.

"Mr. Centeio, all I wanted to fuckin' do was fight, get out some of this… this feeling. The name was accurate enough. He was, after all, a Centeio even if it was not what he went by most often. A point for resourcefulness would be credited to the exasperated man on his couch but his pathetic tale would have no effect. "Can I have a shirt? Can I have a FUCKING shirt? What more can I say?! What more do you want?!" It was as much reaction as could have been expected from a person coming off a cocktail of drugs. It pleased him only slightly, to know he was unsettling the other as much as he was but, again, he kept his feelings masked with indifference.

"I have expressed as thoroughly as I am willing what it is I wish from you." Twice now he had done so if his request for dignified English had meant anything. The glass in his hand was raised to his lips once more, but a pause was taken at Luca's words. "Are you gonna give me the shirt? Or do ya just enjoy the view, Mr. Centeio?" The almost cruel curl to his guest's lip would suggest he was passably proud of the remark. Lowering the glass to his lap, Ryo's chocolate stare grew a fair bit darker though it was unaccompanied by any other change to his expressionless face. "I can admit with the utmost certainty that track marks do absolutely naught for me." His words were true but beyond the point. He meant to dissolve that vile grin of accomplishment that Luca wrongfully awarded himself. "Their abhorrent nature would negate the beauty of figures much more pleasing than your own. Imagine then, if you can, what thoughts they might inspire about someone as far beneath me as you." Ryo could be the epitome of elegant civility; however, his tongue could cut sharper than a blade when he desired it to.

--------------------
PM
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 05:57 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

This whole situation was a really screwed up scene. Just two men having a stare-off and a bunch of bitchy words exchanged between them. None of it was going anywhere, much to Luca's extreme displeasure. How long would these two go on like this? The Italian was just a bit too angry to really think it through. The only thing he knew for sure was that this was taking far too long for his liking.

Ryo was pissing him off so badly. It killed Luca to know that, even if he'd been able to, he couldn't do anything about it. These two men couldn't fight it out. Sure, he had Colton's favor but Luca knew better than to think that the big Brazilian's affections were enough to spare him from whatever consequences would come if he laid hands on the Centeio sitting before him. If only he could just get away from here right now.

He'd asked for the damned shirt, hadn't he? Why couldn't this infuriating Asian man just give it to him? "I have expressed as thoroughly as I am willing what it is I wish from you." The bartender's expression was completely dumbfounded. "I don't know what more ya want."

Of course his temporary captor would have to go and keep saying things that just egged Luca on to wanting violence so bad that it hurt...pun intended. "I can admit with the utmost certainty that track marks do absolutely naught for me." Ryo's words were obviously meant to cut him deep and they almost had that effect. He twitched, his facial features nearly showing the flinching shame that he had on the inside for his habit. Instead, he just shrugged it off. "Your brother never minded. In fact," he paused, his smirk more devious than cruel now, "I can remember times when he'd have his hands gripped right around them, never mindin' them one bit." TMI? Yeah, Luca did not give a shit. At all.

"Their abhorrent nature would negate the beauty of figures much more pleasing than your own. Imagine then, if you can, what thoughts they might inspire about someone as far beneath me as you." The hard breath that the moody man let out showed just how he felt about that. "Beneath you?" He questioned, his voice low but deep with fury and intent. Slowly, he leaned back against the couch and let his arms just flop unto his lap and lower belly. "Y'know, I was never beneath Colt. He never put me there and never made me feel that way. I was always beside him, never under or lesser." He stopped to take a breath. "And he's the one in charge now...so wouldn't that technically place you beneath me?" Luca's smirk was back to being cruel.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
Ryo Nakamura
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 01:14 AM
Stranger
Ry

While he would hardly go as far as deeming the other man the bane of his existence. Luca was not deserving of the title of a thorn in his side, anything else would have allowed the Italian the satisfaction of knowing he was being a perfect pest. If he knew anything of the Centeio history then he would surely know that it would take considerably more than a handful of bitter words to elicit a substantial reaction from the Asian. Ryo's stoicism mirrored the Cheshire grin that often occupied Colton's features. The absence of either trait from its respective host was alarming to say the very least, it was also something that few had the misfortune of experiencing.

Luca was attempting to test his luck against the pianist though. Ryo's temper was kept on the strictest of restraints but there was a line that, once crossed, would not be possible to step back over. It would be best if the Italian remembered the namesake to which Ryo belonged. Of course, he would not have been surprised in the slightest if Luca needed to learn his lessons the hard way since the man seemed to be rather difficult to tutor anything into. "I don't know what more ya want." The sad fact was that he had been told multiple times that proper English was desired. No matter, domesticating animals was hardly an easy task and Luca was still new to his training.

Ryo's time was far too valuable to linger be wasted on educating a brazen former junkie who could not even be bothered to correctly string together a word as short as 'you'. If his guest could not stress his feeble mind to recall the information that Ryo had plainly offered the there was little else to be done for him and the pianist was moving on. He had all his pieces of clothing so it was no bother to him, though the lack of his temporary captive lacking a top had offered an opportunity to draw attention to his scars.

"Your brother never minded. In fact, I can remember times when he'd have his hands gripped right around them, never mindin' them one bit." Was this meant to unsettle him? Ryo knew well the habits his brother had with the numerous partners he had taken and that their targets for sexual attention varied quite widely. If he had any interest in slandering his brother he might have remarked that standards were rarely present in nymphos. Luca's next comment had stolen his attention.

"Beneath you? Y'know, I was never beneath Colt. He never put me there and never made me feel that way. I was always beside him, never under or lesser. And he's the one in charge now...so wouldn't that technically place you beneath me?" The impudent whelp had the audacity to presume he could ever out a rank a Centeio. There was the faintest glimmer of dark humor glinting in the Asian's chestnut stare. "It is almost risible that a person so ignominious could even dream of consummating such a feat. Colton may sit upon the throne but the empire Daddy built belongs to all of his surviving children. We are equal." There was a subtle venom in the words as they fell from his lips. "You are nothing without Colton. Enjoy your time at his side, poppet, pretend it makes you significant if you desire and pray, if heathens can, that his favor does not outlive you." The remainder of his amber-colored drink was finished after his words and he was on his feet again, ready to obtain another if Luca had not yet had his fill of banter.

--------------------
PM
^
Luca Barzetti
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 04:35 PM
Newcomer
Nicole

Back and forth, back and forth. This was nothing more than a verbal firing range for two different men who had loyalty to the same druglord. Luca would have been sure that Colton Thomas would find it freaking goddamn hilarious if he could see the Italian and the pianist going at it with all the harsh words they could dish out to each other.

Luca didn't really mind the vicious banter. It'd been some time since he had someone to bounce hateful words off of. The tension was almost welcomed. He'd not gotten any entertainment even close to this except for when he spent time with Darrell. The downside to doing things with Darrell was that Luca usually ended up doing some very illegal and dangerous activities.

"It is almost risible that a person so ignominious could even dream of consummating such a feat. Colton may sit upon the throne but the empire Daddy built belongs to all of his surviving children. We are equal." Those dark brows furrowed for a moment, indicating that the half-naked Italian hadn't been able to immediately process all of the long, complicated words that Ryo spoke. He got the gist of it though. "If you and him are equal, then you and I are equal too. It's not somethin' I really care to point out but you're the one that brought it up first." His shoulders lifted in a half-hearted shrug.

What else did this elegant man have to say? "You are nothing without Colton. Enjoy your time at his side, poppet, pretend it makes you significant if you desire and pray, if heathens can, that his favor does not outlive you." Now Luca laughed. He let out all of the humor he had left inside at the moment. "Oh yeah? I'm nothin' without him?" He had about as little interest as Ryo did when it came to slandering Colton. "I'm only nothin' to you, Mr. Centeio. But I couldn't give a rat's ass about your opinion. I only care about Colt's views of me and I'm pretty sure I know what they are." He wasn't out of Duece's favor. The presence of a bodyguard was enough evidence of that.

"His favor won't outlive me, not unless he dies first. I'm sure I'll be gone long before him." Heroin killed. He knew that. "And you act so fuckin' high and mighty. Ya wanna act like I'm so insignicant. Who do ya think made it known that your dear old Daddy was holdin' Duarte captive?" It filled him with dark amusement to use the name that Daddy had given to Colt. With the strength returning to him, Luca sat up again. His gaze was fixed on Ryo. "You think Daryl knew that all on her own, Mr. Centeio?" It shocked him that he was keeping himself so cool, calm, and collected. It must've been the remnants of the tranquilizer.

--------------------

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll