February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG
November 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Choose your own Adventure!
What happens next? Vote Here

Kat and Jaya wake up in Lochland Grove after some mischievous spirits get a hold of the latest copy of The Lochland Times. Site work is never done!

This Episode: A well placed spilled drink helped to get her out of the Odyssey with a new clue, but where should she go from here? What is a lone Kat to do?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Haunted Halloween Party!
Halloween has come to Lochland, and the old Richfield Family Manson welcomes everyone to attend a costume party unlike any other.

Canned Food Drive!
Thanksgiving is coming. Bring food to Town Hall, and help the less fortunate. Coats, hats, and scarves are also welcome.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

November 19st
Decision 6 is up!

November 8th
The Activity Check is over!

November 1st
Activity Check Time!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (10) « First ... 8 9 10  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Chasing Ghosts [M], with Blake Gutierrez
Kiefer Carter
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 03:25 AM
Local
gustopholous

The journey up the stairs was slow and tedious, if only because he couldn't trust them not to cave beneath them. The image of being impaled by half-rotted planks was not an appealing one. They should probably have gone separately, but neither of them seemed thrilled with the prospect of letting go of one another. The hallway at the top was pitch save a single point of light at the end. They walked toward it with steady if not uncertain progress.
Blake reached for the knob when he hesitated, and an icy blast of wind filled the dusty hall. They were met with cold, of course... but more importantly light and freedom. He didn't even mind that his sigh was audible.
Kiefer was no longer concerned with finding the pool. He would have been happier to discover his car. At the very least, they would find the front door (he refused to return through this one), go straight to their room and get into bed. The night's venturing was at an end for him. He didn't even want to drink any more.
The feel of the grass beneath his feet was the feel of victory. He shuffled through the recently trimmed blades, relishing the biting wind on his face. As soon as he'd had enough of the celebration, he shut the door decisively behind them.

--------------------
Have you no idea that you're in deep?
I've dreamt about you nearly every night this week...
How many secrets can you keep?
Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow
When I play it on repeat until I fall asleep.
PM
^
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 03:40 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

It was pretty weird that they ended up on the ground floor after going up from the ground floor, but whatever. They were outside. Kiefer was quickly outside with her, and closed the door behind them. It was so cold though. Blake pulled her cape close around her body and huddled a bit against Kiefer. She really wanted to not be outside, even though it was nice to be in the open air.

That was weird. I’m freezing. Let’s find the door. Unless you want to keep looking for the pool.” It had been his goal. Blake wasn’t currently worried about it. She didn’t wait for his answer, pulling him in the direction she hoped was actually going to take them to the parking lot. If he wanted to find the pool… eh, they’d figure it out. If not, she was going to the room, and changing out of her costume, and snuggling up under the blankets with him. She could use the body heat. She liked the creepy atmosphere only to the point that it wasn’t actively alarming her company. Or actively alarming her.

They made it to the front door and she heard the party still going. Maybe quieter, but it was still going. She was a bit numb from all the cold though, and headed straight toward the room so that she could get under something warm. Her outfit was not suitable for the outdoors at all. Maybe in the summer, but not the last of October. Not at all.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
Tracker - Heterosexual – Cashier at Bob’s - Renter
PM
^
Kiefer Carter
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 04:09 AM
Local
gustopholous

If their excursion could be summarized in such neutral terms as weird, he was grateful. Too grateful to mind the cold. Blake, however, did mind and ushered him along the outskirts of the massive building. They did not encounter the pool, but Kiefer had long since lost interest. The crowd, or at least its presence, was much more welcoming this go. They mounted the steps to their room without having to discuss it. The pair were in silent agreement.
In the relative quiet of their quarters, Kiefer let down his guard. His "costume" was comfortable enough for bed, and he'd showered before the party, so his nighttime routine was reduced to actually climbing onto the mattress. There was no TV, no worthy distraction. All he could do was dwell as Blake changed into more suitable clothing.
He might have been grateful for some conversation, but right now, all he could think to say was how fucking confusing and unpleasant that had been. Blake didn't seem to be of the same opinion... Or she was downplaying it. Either way, he didn't feel like having to convince her. They were out of it now, and it didn't matter. He held the covers aloft, allowing her to crawl into bed beside him once she was ready.

--------------------
PM
^
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 04:30 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

It would appear that Kiefer was ready to be done with it all. Once they got to bed he simply got under the blankets. Well, no debate then. They were done for the day. Blake made sure the door was locked, and looked around the room and bathroom in a quick search. Why? Because… she wanted to make sure nothing weird had happened there. She changed into a t-shirt and some pajama pants before crawling into the bad after Kiefer. She did like her costume, but she was done with it for the year.

You’re warm.” She snuggled up next to him. They had all night to stay in bed. He wasn’t working tomorrow. He’d agreed to that much. She was looking forward to not having him running off at six in the morning. Whatever changes he made to his schedule would come after tomorrow, because that day was already taken care of.

Blake rested her head on Kiefer’s chest and wrapped an arm around him. “Do you feel better?” She wasn’t sure what he’d been seeing or feeling that made him act so antsy. Things had been creepy and weird but not to the same degree for the two of them. For her, it had been weird, for him… something else had been happening. It must have been, otherwise why would he over-react that way. Was he claustrophobic? Not that she knew of. He would have mentioned it, right? She kissed his chin.

--------------------
Ianthe StuartTeagan LandryUriah SuttonFrankie NazarroSabrina HarrisonSeraphim DrakeBlake Gutierrez
PM
^
Kiefer Carter
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 05:46 AM
Local
gustopholous

Once inside their room, there wasn't much to do that couldn't be done in bed. He had not hesitated, but neither had it been as much of a commitment on his end as she seemed to think it was. He liked to be comfortable, and he was definitely no longer interested in leaving the room. Well, even less interested than he had been previously if that was possible. Kiefer didn't want to point out that staying in the room had been his idea all along. He postulated that they would have had a much better time, but it was too late for that now. No point in placing blame.
His girlfriend obliged his unspoken invitation. She was more clothed than he perhaps preferred, but it was a decided improvement. You’re warm, he was informed as she wrapped her arms around him. Kiefer grunted his agreement. His arm curled beneath her. Her head rose and fell with each breath. The comfort he felt here was a stark contrast to the rest of their night. Do you feel better? Would she believe him if he denied that any of it had gotten to him? Kiefer suspected not.
"Yeah," he admitted in a sigh. He stroked her hair as her lips found his chin. His eyes were vacant as he stared at the opposing wall. Was it possible he had imagined it? He had had panic attacks as a teenager. It had felt... similar.
Whatever this really had been, that's what he decided to call it. A panic attack. He had been kind of stressed lately. The expression faded as the matter was settled. Kiefer negated her efforts, trying to undress her almost as soon as she had managed to get situated.

--------------------
PM
^
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 05:58 AM
Newcomer
Jaya

Would she believe that Kiefer had been totally find the whole time? No. He said he felt better now. He sighed. Stroked her hair. She felt completely comfortable snuggled up next to him. Apparently he was more interested in dislodging her from her cozy position. She wasn’t in the mood at the moment. She could be persuaded in a matter of moments, no doubt, but for this one, she wasn’t there. Usually she just let him persuade her, but initially she just squirmed.

Is undressing me the best hobby you can come up with, chico?” What was the answer? Duh? She couldn’t imagine he was going to say he had anything else in mind. She snuggled up closer, slipping one of her legs over his and between his two to lock herself into a position. She could have slipped her foot under his other leg to just get all the more tangled, but she was comfortable. “Thank you for taking me to the party, even if we mostly got lost, and had sex earlier. I had fun.” While it might sound like stalling, she was actually just content and pleased. Content wasn’t jumping his bones, so he might prefer she feel otherwise, but she had no complaints.

--------------------
PM
^
Kiefer Carter
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 06:31 AM
Local
gustopholous

Undressing his girlfriend wasn't a hobby, but he definitely didn't mind filling his time with it. Kiefer usually enjoyed what came after more, but the process was pleasant enough. Ducking under the covers, his lips explored the skin as it was exposed. Their legs interlocked, limiting his reach without deterring him entirely. She started talking, and he peeked up at her from beneath the duvet. Thank you for taking me to the party, even if we mostly got lost, and had sex earlier. I had fun.
"You're welcome," he granted, pressing his lips to her midriff. "But we didn't have sex earlier." She could call it that if she wanted, but to Kiefer, it didn't count. "We're about to," he finished optimistically, smiling though she couldn't see him. He stopped molesting her long enough to admit that "I had a good time, too." Until all of that crazy shit started happening... and that one bit with Jerry. No. Really, he hadn't had a good time at all. The drinking and the blow job had been highlights in an otherwise dim evening. The dancing had been alright. Not something he would do again. All in all, not the worst eighty dollars he had ever spent.

--------------------
PM
^
Blake Gutierrez
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 09:26 PM
Newcomer
Jaya

Undressing his girlfriend might be a hobby, whether or not Kiefer thoughts so. She was not complaining about having had sex, she was simply appreciating the party despite how little time they spent participating. He said she was welcome, but informed her that they hadn’t had sex. They were about to. She laughed. He was certainly making that claim, whether or not he could actually know if he was right. There was an almost certainly that he would get his way. Just not immediately.

I think oral sex is still considered sex, chico.

Maybe he disagreed, but they didn’t need to argue semantics. He had a good time too. Whether that was honest or not, she was very pleased to hear it. Blake smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips. “Good. Maybe we can do what you want next year.” Unless Blake was performing, which was something she might be doing. Otherwise… he was free to make the plans. She liked the party, but she wasn’t keen on making Kiefer properly claustrophobic either.

Regardless of their plans for a year from then, they were together now. And not doing anything else for the rest of the night… He didn’t have alcohol or weed, or TV. Just her. It was probably enough to keep them both occupied, so Blake finally rolled over on top of Kiefer. He was warm still, and he’d probably have better luck undressing her this way.

[End Thread]

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (10) « First ... 8 9 10 
Add Reply
New Poll