February 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Loves is in the air and Lovematch.com is back to spread it around. If you are curious what to do this Valentine's Day then look no further than the front page of The Lochland Times.

Craziness continues through the town. Some is funny, some is political and some is just plain weird.

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

The Ice Festival

Beautiful buildings and sculptures made of ice glowing under a halo of fireworks? What a beautiful place for a Valentines Day Date.

Ice Skating Rink

The ice skating rink from last year has returned. Ice Cream Dream will be selling hot drinks at the door. When you get cold why not stop for a treat?

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

February 14th
New Announcements!

February 10th
A new newspaper is (Up!)

February 8th
The Activity Check and Birthday Hunt are over.

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The grass is greener, Tag: Charlotte Williams
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 12:06 AM
Townie
Nat

“This is fine darling. I promise,” Charlotte caught the fact that Sebastian had kicked him under the table and she felt his leg jiggle. Smirking a bit, she was agreeing that Mathias could act aloof at times or acts in a way that he doesn’t realize when she was saying certain things that he had to say things in return. But she loved him in every single way. He did say ‘love you too,’ a lot really. Mostly, during the day when he wasn’t around his friends. With his friends he wouldn’t show too much affection, since it distracted him from being the person he was.

Charlotte didn’t mind that. Though, she had realized they do touch every so often just not on a regular basis and they were polite about it too. “Ooooo really? I thought we had. After dinner, once they have gone home then you could show me…” she grinned slyly and said with a whispered tone hoping that Sebastian wouldn’t hear her. Hanna was a really sweet girl, she seemed down to earth like most of her friends were. It was nice that not a lot of people were dimwitted or silly when being friends with someone. “What about you Hanna, what’s the one thing that you like about Sebastian?” she asked her and wondered what their relationship was like.

Outfit <3 and simple blue flats. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
-made by MARDY BUM @Caution - xoxo
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Dec 1 2017, 01:01 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

"Oh no, it's in a different area of the house, though I probably should have shown you earlier." It had been a part of the house he had expanded on a bit, but had mainly been there when he had brought it. There had always been two swimming pools, the larger lap pool outside which he always kept at a cooler temperature, and a smaller, warmer one inside. Plus there was a spa pool, sauna and separate steam room, plus a small cold plunge pool, as well as a little fitness studio that Mathias used quite a lot. Certainly he thought that Charlotte might enjoy the spa pool.

"Of course I will darling, a personal tour."

Hanna looked over at Sebastian after Charlotte had spoken, who had a grin on his face, and he turned to face her fully, sitting up straight, lifting his chin and sticking his chest out. Hanna just rolled her eyes, despite the smile on her face before turning back to Charlotte. "Sometimes I wonder that myself." Despite her words there was obvious fondness in her voice. "I don't think I could pick just one thing. He's funny, sexy, kind, dedicated, hard working, a good father. He's private, he wants his family life private and his daughters to live a normal life, which I love. Despite the fact that he flirts with just about everyone, I know i'm the only one who really have his heart, and I love that. Plus he has lovely eyes."

In some ways Mathias was similar. He was fine with bringing his son to the track sometimes and having the boy in front of cameras, but away from that he liked to try and keep life as normal as he can. He didn't seen media attention, and even though he did have social media accounts he was careful about what he posted on them. He never forced Charlotte to travel with him, if she wanted to he would happily arrange it and if she didn't then that was fine with him. He was happy for her to live a normal life with his son.

"Can I ask you the same question, what do you like about Mathias?"

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

Mathias Falk | Thirty-Six | Formula One Driver for Ferrari House | Helmet | Plotter |
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 08:19 PM
Townie
Nat

With a small giggle she loved the way how he held her hand and caressed it gently. She truly did love him. “Hmmm that will be really good…” Charlotte whispered back to him and leaned her head on his shoulder. She was admiring the way Hanna spoke about Sebastian. It was nice hearing about other couples and how much they cared for each other just as much as she did with Mathias. “Awww that’s so sweet Hanna, you two really care for each other than…I can see it….” Charlotte sighed and loved that last sentence she had said about him. It was so sweet.

“Me? Well, he’s charming, handsome. Very sweet with my family, and my puppy. He adores me, he’s very handy. He has a kind heart, I love how he has a good sense of humor and always makes me smile and laugh. I will never be angry around him that’s for sure. He very knowledgeable about everything, he loves his son more then life itself. I love watching him when he is around Lukas, he gives that boy his full attention always even before me…” she giggled and leaned in giving him a small kiss on the cheek. She did admire everything about Mathias and she was grateful to be a part of his life.

“He is also so well read, knows a ton of languages, knows how to talk in public during press conferences and keeps a good tone…That’s another reason why I fell for him. And his eyes, don’t get me started on his eyes….He’s so sexy too…” she answered back and felt a small blush coming on. She didn’t think that she would say all that, it could’ve been the wine talking but it was the truth. All one hundred percent the truth.

Outfit <3 and simple blue flats. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 09:32 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

Honestly, Mathias was glad that he had found Charlotte. He had never expected to find anyone again, and hadn't even been looking, but it turns out that once again life had different plans for him.

But he didn't mind.

Right now he didn't think that he would want his life any different. Sure, he was busy and did end up spending lots of time away from home and loved ones, but he got to do something he loved. While he may be one of the older drivers on the Formula One grid (only Kimi Räikkönen was older), he was still capable of winning races and performing well, and he absolutely loved it and wasn't ready to give it up yet. That want for another Drivers Championship title, number six, was still there and strong.

There were lots of things he loved about Charlotte as well, but he wasn't going to list them all. He wasn't going to say he loved her more than anything, his love for her was different to that he felt for his son, and that was different to what he felt for driving Formula One cars.

Hearing her talk about what she loved about him made him feel good, and he smiled as she spoke and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

She spoke about his eyes and how sexy he was and it made him feel even better. Yes, he knew that people thought he looked good, but he still felt self-conscious about his looks. There was a certain degree of confidence, but he wasn't arrogant.

"Du bist selbst nicht schlecht." "You are not to bad yourself." He purposely spoke in German. He had been teaching Charlotte some, and he mainly spoke with his son and Emil in German so hearing it a lot made it easier for her to pick it up. So he knew that not only would she understand him but Hanna and Sebastian would as well. However for the main conversation they were sticking to English, because he knew it would allow for easier conversation.

"Do you want some dessert, or are you happy for now? Hanna made an apple strudel, and I even have some vanilla ice cream in the freezer to go with it." Mathias looked at Charlotte them the couple opposite them, while Sebastian grinned and inquired how long ago it had expired.

"Actually, I just brought it yesterday. I can't say the same for the packets of cookies in the pantry, so if you get hungry darling you might need to check the expiry date. I should clear them out actually." He had actually gone and stocked up on food, because he didn't always have a lot of it here, and had looked for things that he knew Charlotte liked. It was harder to get American things here, but he had gotten a few things for her.

"You know Lukas is probably better at me when it comes to languages. He certainly speaks Italian better than I do; He sounds like a native Italian when he speaks."

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

Mathias Falk | Thirty-Six | Formula One Driver for Ferrari House | Helmet | Plotter |
PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 05:16 PM
Townie
Nat

Charlotte was getting more and more accustomed to the language and the foods that he ate daily. She was practicing her German at home on a simple rosetta stone dvd, and book. She didn’t think that it would be an easy language to study, but she figured she would also take a German language class at one of the community centers in the spring time. “Awww thanks babe, you know they can hear you right?” she giggled as she took his hand under the table. There was still a round of dessert after dinner and she was glad that it was strudel because that was one of her favorite German desserts.

She was also a cheese connoisseur and loved tasting different specialties from around the world. Germany had the best foods ever. Even chocolate tasted amazing. “That sounds lovely sweetie. I would love ice cream with it, you know I love my sweets,” she answered as she still had a good figure she had to maintain it with the way she exercised, and it was helpful that she had a daily routine for it. “I forgot about that with Lukas….He is so cute when he speaks it,” she grinned and shook her head back and forth about the cookies.

If anything, Mathias was a people pleaser and he pleased her all the time. Though, she wasn’t really pick at all she just had to tell him no when it came down to certain things. “Honey, it’s ok. I am fine. Let’s just have what she brought, I am sure it’s better than your in-laws….” she giggled and didn’t like when she talked about them, but she did like certain things they made. She knew that Hanna was a girl that can bake, and was grateful that would definitely show off the skills in the presentation of it.

Outfit <3 and simple blue flats. smile.gif ------> Christmas Thread Hehe

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 10:11 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

The evening seemed to go buy quickly. The strudel followed and was delicious, and everyone fell into easy conversation. Hanna seemed to get along with Charlotte, and Mathias was happy that the two girls got along well. If nothing else, Mathias thought it might be good for Charlotte to have a friend she could talk to, as Hanna knew what it was like to be with a Formula One driver who was away all the time.

But all to soon Hanna and Sebastian were saying goodbye. Mathias walked them to the gate before heading back up to the house.

"Did you enjoy that? I think that was a nice evening." Mathias spoke once he was back inside and had appeared back where Charlotte was.

"Shall I show you the rest of the house like I promised?" He pointed to the right hand side of the house. "There are three downstairs bedroom, each with an ensuite bathroom. Two are guest rooms, and the third is Emil's when he stays here." Mathias had never minded Emil staying. He hadn't always, for a while he had a little place of his own nearby. They saw a lot of each other, but didn't need to be in each other's company all the time. Mathias preferred training with someone, but could train by himself if needed.

Mathias didn't really think she wanted to go and look around bedrooms, so he led her in the other direction.

"This is my favourite wing of the house. I extended it when I brought it." This first room he led her into was a gym, but it was far larger than his one at his house in Lochland. Hardwood flooring, with plenty of pieces of equipment, weights, mats and just about everything he should need. "Home gym, pretty much everything you should want."

He pointed out another bathroom, then they were in a large room with an indoor swimming pool. It was shorter than the outdoor one, and he always kept it warmer, although it currently had a thermal cover on it. Glass along one side let in plenty of light and showed off the view outside.

There was also both a hot spa pool, plus a small cold plunge pool. Last was the large wooden sauna, and the separate steam room, really a Turkish bath with tiled benches.

"What do you think? I thought you might enjoy the spa pool."

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 09:18 PM
Townie
Nat

As soon as the evening ended she was glad to say good bye to Hana and Sebastian. However, it was a long evening and she wanted to make sure that there were a few things that they could talk about later. She gave Hana a small hug and exchanged numbers. She wasn’t sure if they had before, but she wouldn’t mind being friends with Hana more. Charlotte waved through the window and walked closer to Mathias, “Yes, I did. We should hang out with them more often. They seem rather fun,” she smiled at him and took his hand as he showed her the rest of the house. It was so nice.

“That’s so great babe, I do love it….” she commented on all the rooms on how they had such nice detailing. It was really lovely because she felt like she could truly vacation here when she had the chance. He would even allow her girlfriends to be here with her too. If she wanted just a girl’s weekend. “Wow…..This is amazing baby, I love this part most of all…..It’s so great!” she grinned again and used her finger to cat call him as she started to kiss him on the cheek. Simply taking both of there clothes off one by one. She unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it on the floor by the railing of the pool.

Then next came his pants, as she unzipped those to his ankle. Her eyes never leaving his. Then she allowed him to take off her dress as she tossed it aside. “Show me what you were going to do before when you whispered in my ear….” she said sweetly and as innocent as she possibly could. Taking him by the hand, she bent down to take off her flats and slipped out of each of them. Now standing before him she was just in her underwear and bra. Smoothing her hands along his chest she wrapped her arms around him and planted a kiss on his lips. “Want to skinny dip in the pool?” she chuckled this time and had that look of lust in her eyes.

------> Hehe

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 11:12 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

In Mathias's mind, seeing as he and Charlotte were together Charlotte was welcome to use the house whenever she wanted to. If she wanted to holiday here with a few girlfriends, then that would be fine with him. It was a nice place to live, and would no doubt be a nice luxury getaway for Charlotte's friends who weren't used to things like t his.

So she was in the mood for something. He hadn't imagined that they would do anything down here, but he wasn't protesting to much when she did decided that this was the place. So he went with her when she started to take their clothes off. His eyes fell on her as she was stripped to just a bra and underwear, and the blood suddenly started to rush southwards. It wouldn't go un-noticed by her as by now he was just wearing a pair of boxer-briefs.

Skinny dipping? For some reason he wasn't surprised that she wanted to do that.

"I presume you mean the indoor pool, unless you want to use the outdoor one? Or I can just open the glass sliding doors." The only thing was that you could see the outdoor pool from the lake, although you couldn't see it from either of his neighbours.

While he was happy to skinny dip in the inside pool, he wasn't so keen to do so in the outdoor pool.

So Mathias stripped off his underwear, revealing that he had a semi. In a moment he decided against getting in the pool nicely, instead going over and jumping in, sending water flying all over the place.

The water in the indoor pool was warm, not to hot but not to cold. The outdoor pool was colder because he used it for laps, and for lap swimming he preferred a slightly cooler temperature.

"Coming?" He asked once he had surfaced.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Jan 29 2018, 02:17 PM
Townie
Nat

Her eyes roamed him up and down as she admired the fact that he has an incredible body. She loved the way how well formed he was. “Of course I meant the indoor pool silly, I wouldn’t want any complaints from neighbors,” she let out a soft chuckle and followed beside him as she started step in front of him holding him off. She just decided to unclasp her bra behind her and toss it on the side of the cement and bent down in front of him also as she stripped naked with her panties now on the cement as well.

Before she could take everything off, he was already undressed and inside the pool. The pool was kept warm and she was grateful because of this winter season. “Hmmm, It's ok to keep the window’s open too. Sorry hun, I’m coming don’t worry….” she winked at him as she stepped in the warm water. It was so warm. And so nice. She enjoyed it. They were both now up to there waist in the water, as she started to swim towards him. Her body practically floated as she used her arms to swim as a superman.

Coming up for air, her hair was now completely soaked, and she was swimming close and closer to him. She stood up but she was short, so she wrapped her arms around him, so he could hold her up when they were farther in the deep end. “You are so amazing, you know that? I can’t believe I have an incredible boyfriend….” she complimented as she adored him, and wanted to show her affection like she didn’t do it all the time.

------> note: sorry for the lateness. it's almost your birthday! Yay! :]

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 01:28 AM
Newcomer
Mikko

"I know it doesn't really get that hot in Switzerland, but it is actually quite nice outside, nice and warm." It was the middle of summer after all, nice enough for him to wear shorts and t-shirt. Although in comparison to other places he had been it didn't usually get really hot here, which didn't bother him because it was very similar weather wise to where he had grown up.

Mathias was definitely too distracted by the sight of Charlotte to do any real sort of swimming. He thought she looked rather breathtaking wet and moving around the pool.

"I am?" He didn't know if he was any better than the normal, but he did like to try and look after her. Even when he was away a lot he always tried to talk most days, just like he did Lukas, and loved surprising both of them with little gifts.

"Well, I think you are amazing as well, so much more than I could ever have asked for. Not everyone would want to put up with someone who is away as much as I am." He loved that she didn't care about money or fame, she liked him for who he was.

Sometimes it was hard to tell if people really liked him, or if they just wanted to get close to him for money or fame. While he could be generous with money, he wasn't the sort of guy to go throwing it at everything. He was also careful and conscious, but not afraid to drop money on something. Like a Ferrari, or a new road bike, or that boat he had here, shaped like a shark. But it wasn't just buying himself new toys, he was happy to get things for Charlotte or his son, and was always generous with charity work. He had plenty of money and could afford to help others less fortunate, and felt good about helping other people.

"So, what are your ideas for the rest of the night?"

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 01:48 AM
Townie
Nat

The warm breeze of the summer days were nice here in Switzerland. It was beautiful, and the sun was still out. “Yes, you’re right. It is nice out, it’s not too bad,” she smiled at him as she kept her gaze on him she couldn’t help but blush. With a small smirk she didn’t want to keep floating too much as she just wanted to hold him. Feeling his upper biceps she winked at him, “You have been working out for me huh? You know what we haven’t done in a while? Remember that Acro Yoga that we did a few months ago? That was so fun….Maybe we could do it again?” she suggested as she tried to think of other fun things while they were down here for vacation. Back in Lochland she was sure that it was still winter time.

“Awww babe……Yes….of course you are! No doubt about that…” she complimented. It was true, she did agree with him on that, that he was away for an awful long time sometimes and she did feel lonely but she always had Lukas or Emil or some of her friends to keep her company. Life without Lukas would be horrible. Zoe always cheered her up whenever he was gone. They would always have their fun girl’s nights. Thanking him as she did she pushed her elbows up from the water and she wrapped her legs around his waist. “Well have you ever had sex in a pool before?” she suggested as she wanted to do a few things with him before they had to go back inside.

“Or we could race and do a few laps then cool down by the shallow end….And have a bit of fun of our own then?” she suggested as well because she knew that he wasn’t keen on fucking in the pool with neighbors watching but if they were really quiet about it, then that could be something good to look forward to.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 09:29 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

While working out had been a big part of his life for quite a long time, but it did make him feel good that she liked how he looked. He didn't have load of muscles as he couldn't afford to put the extra weight on, instead he just had lean muscle. It was a careful balance to keep himself fit, something that he and Emil had perfected over the years. "Of course I have." He said with a grin. As for Acro Yoga he had to think back, because off the top of his head he couldn't actually remember what it was. "I think I remember, so maybe we could do that again."

He wanted her to have a nice time while she was here, but he still needed to work out because he couldn't afford to do nothing for the whole time. "I was going to go for a bike ride tomorrow morning, Seb and his trainer are going out, I was going to tag along seeing as mine is on holiday. There is a nice climb nearby, with a cafe at the top, you could always come along and meet us at the top for a coffee stop and enjoy the view. If you don't want to drive, I can see if Hanna will come along." Later maybe he could show her some of the local sights, take her to do some shopping. Do some of the touristy things that Mathias didn't normally do.

Her asking him if they had sex in a pool before got him. "Does what we did in that hot tub in Germany last year count?"

He was always up for a race, and it didn't take much to persuade him into doing one. "I'm always up for a race darling. Frontcrawl?" He preferred the outside pool for laps because it was longer, but this one was still do-able. "And i'm always up for a bit of fun, especially as there is no chance of anyone walking in on us."

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 02:10 AM
Townie
Nat

It was random that Charlotte did remember the acro yoga moment they shared. Though, it was a few months into their relationship in the first year and it was one of those days that she had done in front of his trainer. “It might’ve been in Germany that one time with that trainer, remember? You lifted me up, and we had a great time when played around with couples yoga? Still not ringing a bell?” she added with a light chuckle and was amazed at how sexy he was looking right now. The way the bubbles of water glistened on his light skinned shoulders. She smiled at him and nodded, “Oooo have you not met me? (she laughs) and of course I would love to go hiking, sorry you meant biking or hiking?” she giggled as she relaxed her sore feet. Probably from walking around all day. It felt nice to soak in the pool after hours.

With a wide grin, she pulled him in for a kiss, “You remember that? I…..That hot tub was pretty amazing,” she had remembered that a few wild nights they had in there great hotel that he had rented in Germany. “Mmmm that sounds good. We can do that, “ she let go of his arms after giving him a sweet kiss on the lips again. Making mention of the past trips was nice because she hadn’t realized that they had made some wonderful memories together. “Are you ready for a good race?” she said to him sounding a bit cocky but sweet at the same time. Charlotte wasn’t all too competitive since she had a good side to her but when it came to certain games she did. If it was something like hiking she probably could compete against him.

It was just a friendly competition anyway. She enjoyed those moments with him. “God you are so sexy…..” she said to him in a soft tone as her hands continued to graze all over his shoulders and she squeezed one of them gently again. Then she took off and started to slowly swim towards one of the deep end walls.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Mathias Falk
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 07:15 PM
Newcomer
Mikko

It wasn't until Charlotte spoke more about the yoga that he remembered. "Oh yes, I remember that now. That was fun." There were things he remembered from that weekend, but that yoga wasn't one of them. He didn't quite know why, he just didn't.

"Biking. I was thinking you might like to drive or go in the car with Hanna and have a little look around the sights at the top. I don't have a bike of any sort, let alone a road bike, that would fit you. Plus I need to go fast enough to keep my heart rate up. If you still want to come I could ask Hanna, I think she has a road bike that might be okay for you." Going for a good climb on his road bike was something that he quite enjoyed, it was a good challenge, and he could climb quite quickly as well as come down quite fast, so he didn't want to go for a bike ride with her and leave her behind.

Maybe they could go for a gentle one another day when he didn't have to keep his heart rate up. "If you want we can go for a gentle bike ride another day when I don't have to keep my heart rate up. I'll even keep it on the flat if you don't want to climb hills."

He enjoyed her kiss, slightly distracted and not really thinking about the little race until she asked if he was ready. "Of course." He said with a grin.

She distracted him again, squeezing one of his shoulders before taking off. He laughed, watching her swimming off for a moment before swimming after her. Even though she said it was a race he wasn't really pushing all that hard, keeping a nice pace. The indoor pool wasn't that long, so it didn't take long to reach the other end. He didn't know how long a race she wanted, so he did a flip turn and when he surfaced he was half way down, obviously used to doing laps in a longer pool.

--------------------

Pierre Bauer
Mathias Falk

PM
^
Charlotte Williams
 Posted: Yesterday at 04:43 pm
Townie
Nat

Charlotte did try to keep active as much as she could. That was why she had a pretty toned up body. She didn’t like to over do it. Though, she liked to hike, bike, swim, and do yoga occasionally. There were times when she did like Pilates instead of yoga. Pilates was another one of her favorites. “That’s fine. Yes, I am a bit shorter than you are love,” she laughed as she reached the deep end. She waited for him to join her, so they could start off their race. It would be a friendly little swimming competition as she hoped that he wouldn’t let her win.

The pool wasn’t long as she didn’t mind it, but she figured it would be ok since things are going to be different when she hoped he could extend the pool a little bit in the future. “Are you ready their slow poke?” she laughed and hoped that he was already beside her which he was. Once she was settled she waited by the edge of the pool and in stance as her feet were pressed up against the wall and her hand on the edge of the pool gripping it as she was ready to start this fun little race.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll