February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG
September 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have You Read the Newspaper?
You can read the latest edition Here

August is beyond hot, and the Town Council has called upon local businesses to help. Water Wars, Movies at the Lake, A Scavanger Hunt, a Mud Run, and even a Bikini Car Wash Party are cooling down the weekends in the summer heat.

Congratulations to Erin and Charlie Fox on finally saying 'I do'!

Did you read that they may have caught the Robert Lewis Murderer?

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open Since January 2nd, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it.

Come join the fun!

So Many End-of-Summer Events!

Water Wars: Squirt Guns, Slip’n slides, wading pools, and fire trucks!

Movies at the Lake: NOW PLAYING Saturday: Finding Nemo, Ghost Busters Sunday: Little Mermaid, Independence Day

A Scavenger Hunt : For the Kids

A Mud Run: A Muddy Obstacle Course

Bikini Car Wash Party: It’s all in the title. We recommend the VIP pass.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

September 8th
The Activity Check is closed!

September 1st
September Announcements!.

September 1st
Activity Check Time!.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Trespasser, tag: Preston Marx
Preston Marx
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 07:10 PM
Stranger
Ry

When he’d followed the other into the study of the house he had taken a curious glance around the room but hadn’t moved much beyond the doorway. It was complicated because they had taken to signing to each other so it was hard to converse without looking at each other, so he waited to make sure that there was nothing else being said but that silence stretched into a somewhat awkward length and he wondered what was going through the other’s head. Honestly, if Saul hadn’t been there he would have been poking around the rooms trying not to disturb the way the previous owners had left the house… but Saul kind of was the current owner and he didn’t want to be nosey with the guy’s stuff. It was fine when the items were unclaimed and forgotten but this wasn’t that.

After what seemed like an incredibly long span of time his host began signing again. ‘What interests you in a deserted house? Why don't you look in people's windows? Isn't that what you're basically doing? Going into other people's houses and going through their things? And then you go home, probably, right? Yeah, well fuck you!’ He didn’t mind answering questions about his slightly odd hobby but last bit had caught him off guard because he wasn’t sure what he’d done to upset the other. Pres’ expression turned to one of caution and he found himself biting at the inside of his lip as he tried to figure out what to say.

‘I don’t understand. Did I do something wrong?’ He signed, remaining in the same spot just inside the doorway of the study. It felt weird to be suspicious of the other but Pres was growing steadily more unsure about Saul. Most of that concern was stemming from his unprecedented lashing out, but then maybe Pres had done something that was irritating without meaning too.

‘Hey. You won't tell anyone I'm here, would you? You can stay if you want. I -- I don't have any other place to live. and if you tell anyone, I'm fucked. You wouldn't do that to me, would you?’ The words were heavy and obviously this secret was a big deal to Saul. The mute had no intention of telling anyone about him or his living situation but he didn’t have a chance to say that before he noticed the other was crying. Whatever defense he had been building was instantly shattered because he was just to kind hearted to ignore tears. Taking a hesitant step closer, he started signing fervently. ‘I won’t tell. I don’t want you to lose your house or anything, I wouldn’t do that. I mean, I don’t know your situation or anything and where you live that’s your business… I’m not that kind of person.’ Had Saul been paranoid about this the whole time? ‘I promise I won’t tell anyone.’ He finished signing and placed a tentative but reassuring hand on the guy’s shoulder, hoping that would help him feel a little better.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll