October 2016 Featured RPG
November 2016 Featured RPG
February 2017 Featured RPG
March 2017 Featured RPG
June 2017 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have You Read the Newspaper?
You can read the latest edition Here

The Charity Ball arrives on the 11th, complete with a 6 course meal and a glamorous Bachelor Auction.

Forth of July celebrations have an unusual participant, bats and bees need our help, and.. a dead man was found in the ice chest of an ice cream truck?

Check out the Times to learn more!

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open Since January 2nd, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it.

Come join the fun!

The 4th Annual Charity Ball

Put on your tuxes and ballgowns and come enjoy the fanciest party in Lochland Grove. A six course meal and dancing; all for a good cause.

Pet Walk

Chirp Squeak Meow is organizing a Walk for Animals; a 2.5-mile walk around Unity Park. Come walk your dog for charity!

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

July 16th
The Auction is done!

July 12th
The newspaper is Out!.

July 11th
OH! a Charity Ball!.

Chatbox

Voting

Thank You ♥

RPG Initiative Topsites

Shadowplay Topsites

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

An Odd "First Date", Tag: Kieran Hill
Kieran Hill
 Posted: Jul 23 2017, 07:57 AM
Local
Natalie

Well at least he knew he wouldn't have to sit through endless boy meets girl type films. He couldn't think of anything worse. Each to their own, but he found them boring and predictable. Give him a good action or horror movie any day and he was game. "I think I used to want to be Bond when I was a kid. Ha! If only. Somehow a career in photography seemed more realistic" he laughed. "But that sounds perfect, count me in" he nodded his head, he often watched an old Bond film if they were even on television one night.

He understood she wasn't going to be able to actually give him any information on those murders and he wasn't trying to dig for any. He'd let the police do their job in the meantime. "Of course. I'll let you guys get on with that" he said, although he did hope there had been some leads because it was somewhat unsettling knowing a murderer was out there somewhere. But that was enough talk of serial killers. He grinned as he looked over at Dani, in all honesty he'd probably rather he sat in a restaurant right now rather than following all these people. "Easy tiger" he grinned at her, wondering if she just meant she wanted him all to herself somewhere quieter or if she meant it in a different way altogether. He usually seemed to attract women that were good at being forward with him. It was good in some ways but it meant he ended up taking things too fast, meaning he got bored very quickly. "At the dinner table, or on the dinner table?" he flashed her a wicked smirk, his naughty side clearly emerging. He was just teasing although he wasn't quite sure how she'd take that. "We could just skip the rest of this walk and head to that restaurant now if you want?" he asked, being a bit more serious this time.

--------------------
PM
^
Danielle Carello
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 08:02 PM
Townie
Knightshade

Dani smiled when Kieran said he wanted to be Bond as a kid.

"For me, it was Wonder Woman or Princess Leia," she said. "Later it was Ripley from Aliens. Always admired the strong women of fiction." She then smiled again when Keiran liked the idea of watching Bond. "Cool, I'll keep ya posted. Probably some time next week would work."

Dani was glad that Kieran didn't want to go on about the murders. This was mostly because if she went on about them, she knew she'd say too much.

Dani blushed a bit when Kieran said "easy, tiger". Was she going too fast?

"Hey, I ain't exactly an expert with the romance talk, so bear with me," she said. She then raised any eyebrow about being on the dinner table as opposed to at it. "I think the restaurant would kick us out before we got to second base. Wait, do they still use the baseball analogy these days?"

Kieran then suggested they skip the walk and got to the restaurant.

"Sounds like a plan to me," she said. "We supposed to drop these candles off somewhere or are they like a keepsake of somethin'?" She was about to blow hers out, but then wondered if she'd be rude to do that now.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll