February 2018 Featured RPG
May 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Lochland AM/FM Radio is on the air
Have you heard the latest? Click Here

Traffic on Route 10? Wet Fireworks? Problems for the Charity Ball? Have you listened to Lochland AM Radio lately?

Missed the last broadcast?
Lochland AM Radio 1
Lochland AM Radio 2
106.3 The Bounce
Weather Warning

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Preparations for the 5th Annual Charity Ball are almost finished. The newly renovated Red Vines Winery is excited to host, opening not only its doors on the 11th but its newly created winelist.

The 2018 Pride Parade is the 30th. Whether you are part of the LGBTQ or an Ally, wear your rainbow and come out to support the community.

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

July 8th
The Activity Check is over!

July 7th
The 5th Annual Charity Ball and

The Bachelor Auction!!

July 3rd
Lochland AM is on the Air!

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Add Reply

Absence Rules
Lochland Grove Admins
 Posted: Feb 16 2014, 02:09 AM
The Admins

Absence Rules
As much as we love roleplaying, there is always a time where we need to step away from the keyboard. We understand that. Here at Lochland we want to offer you a place for all of your absence needs: Formal and Informal. When posting an absence, please use your OOC account.
Informal Absence
Are you going away for the weekend? Just want to let everyone know you won’t be around tomorrow? It’s good to give an update to what is going on in your life. That is what our Informal Absence is all about.

-Make a new thread on the absence board stating what ever you want. No template needed!
-Informal Absences do not count for the activity check.
-Please be nice enough to say when it is over or leave a date to when it can be removed. We like to keep the board clean.
-If there is an Activity Check, you must post on it.

Formal Absence
A formal absence is recognized for activity checks. We have three different types: Full, Partial, and Emergency. Post on this thread for a formal absence.

Full Absence:
-Full Absences are for when you won’t be near the Internet for a while.
-They can last up to 2 weeks.
-You do not have to post on the activity check if your absence covers the entire check. If it does not then you are still responsible to post on it.
-This absence does not count if created during an activity check.
-No new characters can be made while on Absence.

Partial Absence
-Partial absences are for when you have less time than normal to be posting.
-They can last up to 2 months
-you do have to post for the activity check, but no thread is required.
-This absence does not count if posted during an activity check.
-No new characters can be made while on Absence.

Emergency Absence:
-Emergency Absences are for emergencies only.
-They must be approved by an Admin.
-They can last up to 6 months.
-You do not have to post on the activity check.
-No new characters can be made.

Absence Template (remove stars):
CODE
[dohtml]<center><div class="jazrecblack"><div class="jazrecblacktitle">Full / Partial / Emergency Absence</div> <div class="jazrecwwtitle">Start Date:  00/00/18   |    End Date: 00/00/18</div> <center>LIST CHARACTERS HERE</center><p> <b>Reason</b>: (optional) [/doHTML]
PMEmail
^
Riva
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 11:48 PM
Riva

Partial Absence
Start Date: 06/19/18 | End Date: 08/19/18
Colton Spade, Dorien Spade, Ashley Spade, Wendy Jaskolski, Rhys Abernathy

Reason: I have... a lot on my plate and brain right now.

--------------------
PM
^
Yuki
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 09:24 PM
Yuki

Partial Absence
Start Date: 06/20/18 | End Date: 07/30/18
Lyric Stuart, Christopher Owens

Reason: Moving! I am moving and starting a new job and need to be able to focus.

PM
^
Mandi
 Posted: Jun 22 2018, 09:19 PM
Mandi

Full Absence
Start Date: 06/22/18 | End Date: 07/13/18
Alexandria Hastings, Riley Bennett, MacKenzie McAdams

Reason: This is honestly a little delayed. Sorry my posts have been lacking the last few weeks. This last month has been really busy for me and is gonna continue to be through the first couple weeks of July. Please bare with me. I will try to get some replies out to those I owe soon! <3

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
Ry
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 05:22 PM
Mod
Ry

Full Absence
Start Date: 06/28/18 | End Date: 07/12/18
Kyler Landon, Abel Jensen, Anabeth Spade, Theo Elliot, Ryo Nakamura, Aimee Matsuo

Reason: Right, so I know I just got back from my week long camping trip of amazing but hubby decided we were going to visit family immediately after. Normally that’s not a big deal except when we got here we found out there’s no internet! What the freak?! Anyway.... I’ll be gone for three weeks and not two but I need my absence effective for the AC so the dates are wonky :/ So, I’ll bum WiFi where I can and hopefully I don’t miss too much!

--------------------
PM
^
Natalie
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 09:27 AM
Natalie

Full Absence
Start Date: 07/04/18 | End Date: 07/14/18
Charlie Fox, Kieran Hill

Reason: Holiday time - I'm going on a Greek Islands cruise and then staying in Malta for a few days afterwards :-) I will have some internet access on my phone so I'm sure I'll check in, just won't be posting :-)

--------------------
PM
^
Kate
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 01:28 PM
Kate

Full Absence
Start Date: 07/06/18 | End Date: 07/13/18
Erin Fox, Zoe Kennedy, Rachel Hyde

Reason: I'm off to sunny Spain for a week, yay!!

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply