February 2018 Featured RPG

PLOT & RULES FAQ | MEMBER GROUPS | GETTING STARTED | REGISTRATION
Have you read the Newspaper?
You can read it Here

Loves is in the air and Lovematch.com is back to spread it around. If you are curious what to do this Valentine's Day then look no further than the front page of The Lochland Times.

Craziness continues through the town. Some is funny, some is political and some is just plain weird.

Welcome to Lochland Grove
Open since January 2, 2014

We are a Real Life Roleplay site focused on enriching character driven stories through events, newspaper headlines, and even death. Set in modern day Connecticut, our background plot follows the on-goings of a small town with a murderous past. Whether your character explores it is up to you. Life is about choice - this is your story. Our goal is to provide a place where you will feel comfortable writing it. Come join the fun!

The Ice Festival

Beautiful buildings and sculptures made of ice glowing under a halo of fireworks? What a beautiful place for a Valentines Day Date.

Ice Skating Rink

The ice skating rink from last year has returned. Ice Cream Dream will be selling hot drinks at the door. When you get cold why not stop for a treat?

CLAIMS | ADOPTABLES | CREDITS | ADVERTISING | AFFILIATION

Site News

February 14th
New Announcements!

February 10th
A new newspaper is (Up!)

February 8th
The Activity Check and Birthday Hunt are over.

Chatbox

Staff

Admin

Kat

Head Mod

Mods

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Splash, Tag: Abel Jenson
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 07:27 PM
Local
Ry

"I haven't changed." Came the protest that Abel let slide because he could think whatever he wanted and it wasn't going to change Lenny's mind about anything. "Okay." He agreed without even an ounce of sarcasm in his voice. Besides he didn't know Lenny well enough beforehand to say maybe he wasn't like this before anyway, right? "I'm the same, Ky does like all of me." Pfft. Now that he could argue with. No one liked everything about anyone, even parents found things annoying about their kids and that was supposed to be the strongest bond or some shit. Whatever, it wasn't worth it trying to explain his side of things to the guy who believed actual seals were part of the military. "But I just… I don't wanna hurt him." "Yeah, I can respect that I guess." And he could, he didn't want to hurt people with his fuckery either so… alright, he'd back the fuck off.

"He gets jealous." "Gross." He commented idly, jealousy was shitty, he couldn't deal with it and he wouldn't. "And me and Ky's relationship doesn't suck…" And that was when Abel lost complete interest in what his companion was saying. Not to de a total ass or anything but relationships bored the fuck out of him and Lenny's jealous boyfriend was hardly worth his attention. "I dunno, man, that shit just ain't for me." He offered when Lenny's words stopped coming. "So what'd you do to pass the time before this… Ky came along. Mean, besides sex?" He'd take anything over relationship chatter.

--------------------
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 06:46 AM
Newcomer
Caturae

"What the fuck?" Lenny glared at Abel, not quite grasping the point he'd been trying to make, "Don't call Ky gross. Ky isn't gross." he snorted and levelled Abel one last warning glare before taking another draw on his beer. Any more comments and Lenny was ready to leave, or launch into an argument or fight. He'd never been good at knowing when to back down. It didn't help that he so often got the wrong end of the stick.

He frowned at Abel again, and then at the drink he was holding. "Uh...did someone, like.... Roofie you or something? You never used to be this weird. I mean.... I don't make time pass by doing stuff, right? Time doesn't work like that?" It came out as a question, because although the wording of Abel's inquiry was what had Lenny confused in the first place, as he thought about it, he had to wonder if Abel was right. "I guess... I mean, sometimes it seems like time goes fast when you're fucking..."

Lenny trailed off, staring at Abel as he tried to work out the logistics behind the mans question. He frowned again. "Wait.... Did you mean, uh..., what do I like doing? Or what did I like doing... Before Ky..." he sighed, as if thinking back before Kyler was a long and laborious task. "Uh.... I guess the same since I met him? Um. Well, maybe not bars and clubs so much. Or parties..that kinda sucks. I miss like... Good house parties. It seems like no one has them anymore. Uh... But going out for food... And shopping, though I kinda had no money for a while so I didn't do that much... " Lenny was struggling to think what else he'd enjoyed doing. "I guess... that's it? What else is there?" he looked to Abel, raising his eyebrows. "Bars and shit are fun when you're single, right?" he smirked, thinking back, and glanced to Abel, "I mean, what else do you do?"
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 09:18 PM
Local
Ry

"What the fuck?" Uh? This was seriously a testament to how little they talked prior to this because Abel tried to avoid pushing the wrong buttons around… pfft, everyone. He just wanted his beer and to have a good time and Lenny was taking some shit way too literal (the seal thing being a prime example). Not like it was a huge deal… mean, it always took a bit of time to get to know and appreciate people's particular sense of humor and all that shit. He and Lenny just needed to figure out the limits to their knew friendship, right?

"Don't call Ky gross. Ky isn't gross." Seriously? Okay, so that wasn't what he had meant at all but was there even any point in arguing with the guy? No, not really. "My bad, s'not what I meant." And call it a day, he just wouldn't touch the boyfriend subject… cover that shit in caution tape or whatever. Moving right along then. Of course the guy was a bit confused at first, but he was beginning to expect that from Lenny so it was all good and he figured it out after a minute. "I guess… I mean, sometimes it seems like time goes fast when you're fucking…" Which was on the right track but… they couldn't fuck so it wasn't exactly what he was looking for, ya know?

"Wait…. Did you mean, uh…, what do I like doing? Or what did I like doing … Before Ky…" See, Lenny wasn't entirely dense. "Yeah, that…" Came the confirmation before Lenny started spouting out things he liked to do. Food and shopping… food was cool, shopping wasn't his thing but that was fuckin' cool too. "Bars and shit are fun when you're single, right?" Was that even a question? "I mean, what else do you so?" Shiiiit, what didn't he do? "Work out or drink… or chill with friends and do stupid shit with them." Stupid shit was an understatement. "n' if all else fails I can take Alice out on the town." Not that Alice was a last resort but still…

--------------------
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Dec 3 2017, 06:57 AM
Newcomer
Caturae

Lenny groaned and ran a hand down his face at the mention of working out.

"Fuck...I totally need to work out more. I mean, I like swimming, I've been swimming more recently... But I don't even have any running shoes or sneakers I could go to the gym in or whatever." he played with the beer bottle in his hand, swirling around the small amount of liquid left in it. He kept meaning to ask Kyler if they could go shopping for some, because every time Lenny had tried before he'd just gotten frustrated and left e store empty handed. "I feel like there's so much stuff I wanna do, but there's never any time. Fucking work taking up so much time and everything. Y'know?"

There wasn't much of his drink left, but Lenny was aware that when they were finished, they might have to leave, and leaving would mean going back to the apartment with nothing else to think of other than how much he missed Kyler. He took another small sip of his beer, determined to try and make it last. It felt like too long since he'd been out. Since he and Kyler had been together, they'd been so wrapped up in each other that it was like nothing else existed. Lenny hadn't seen any problem with that, until Kyler was no longer there on call. Even despite the strangeness of him and Abel transitioning from fuck buddies to some sort of friend, Lenny was starting to enjoy himself.

"What kinda shit do you do with your friends?" he asked, curious. The phrasing reminded him of his antics with Tony. "The other year, me and my friend almost got stuck up this tree in the fucking rain trying to rescue his cat on Halloween. We were dressed as fucking lumberjacks too because we'd been to a costume party. It was so shit at the time... But it's kinda funny now. The cat wasn't even stuck!" he laughed, "He just fucking jumped down like it was nothing!" he sipped at his beer, forgetting he was trying to make it last. "We were living in a tent then, and all our clothes were fucking soaked from the rain. "
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 11:04 PM
Local
Ry

His mention of working out had been met with an unmistakable groan and Abel quirked a brow at the other. He got it… mean, fuck, not everyone like physical activity like he did but not everyone had gone through Navy SEAL boot-camp and been held responsible for maintaining that form. In the military, he'd had to pass a physical training test every year to make sure he still met the right qualifications for his job. He had to be in shape and, besides it being a habit now, he liked the way he looked from it.

"Fuck…I totally need to work out more. I mean, I like swimming, I've been swimming more recently… But I don't even have any running shoes or sneakers I could go to the gym in or whatever." Abel nodded in silent understanding of Lenny's words. "I'd offer ya a pair of mine but… sharin' gym shoes is kinda weird. If you get some though I could help you work out… Dial back my routine for ya, depending on the areas you wanted to work on." He could work out with Dor sometimes but he didn't have any solid work out buddies. Some of the best workouts he'd gotten were trading blows with Jamin but he hadn't even seen him in forever and he wasn't about to spar with some random fucker. "I feel like there's so much stuff I wanna do, but there's never any time. Fucking work taking up so much time and everything. Y'know?" "Pfft, yea, I know." He was just mad that work took away from his drinking time.

What kind of shit did him and his friends do? Fucking hell, he had to run through the list of things to find a good story for reference and while he did he listened to Lenny talk. "The other year, me and my friend almost got stuck up this tree in the fucking rain trying to rescue his cat on Halloween. We were dressed as fucking lumberjacks too because we'd been to a costume party. It was so shit at the time... But it's kinda funny now. The cat wasn't even stuck! He just fucking jumped down like it was nothing! We were living in a tent then, and all our clothes were fucking soaked from the rain. " Abel laughed a little and sipped from his own nearly empty drink. "Don't think I've ever got stuck in a tree… did fall outta a tree house when I was a kid… hurt like a bitch but I was alright… Me n' a buddy a' mine broke into the high school. It was overnight so the whole thing was locked up but we got dared and we were idiots… tried to crawl in through the air ducts." Shaking his head at their stupidity he paused. "Can't even tell you the times we got picked up by the cops for stupid shit… usually being drunk… but my buddy, his family is cops so back then we got cut a lot of slack." Hell, they still got a decent amount of slack... Not that they'd been picked up too recently but… whatever.

The beer in his hand was finished and set on the table with a resounding 'thunk' and he eyed the bottle disappointed that it was gone. "My last tour… uh, when I was out with the Navy last time. We docked n' we were only supposed to be there for one night, which happens more often then you'd think, me and some of the guys hit up this local bar and got absolutely trashed. Those fuckers… they ditched me at the bar, blitzed outta my mind, right? So I'm tryin' to find my way back to the boat and the cops roll up n' start asking questions and I don't fuckin' know shit about this city… but thick chick, never met her before, comes up n' saves my ass… Told the cops she was walking me to the car and blah blah blah." He gave his head another light shake. "Somehow she managed to figure out where I needed to be and got through base security to get me there by the time we were pushin' off the next monrin'." It was a crazy night… but he had fun and totally had fucked that girl in the back of her car too.

--------------------
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 03:53 PM
Newcomer
Caturae

First Abel had offered to help him fix up his truck, Annie, and now he was offering to help Lenny with his workout. It made Lenny stop and think for a second, how by only ever having sex with people, he'd never known how the personality behind who many of them were. Lenny had literally known Abel by his looks and sexual prowess alone. While there'd been a few teething problems on the way to them chatting comfortably, he was finding out that Abel could probably be a good friend.

A fun friend, at least, judging from his stories.

"What the fuck? You broke into a school? What, to set off the alarms or something?" the first thing that crossed Lenny's mind was why anyone would want to break into a school, " Shit, they make you spend enough time there when you're growing up without sneaking in. Sneaking out - yeah." Which went a long way to explaining why Lenny had dropped out as soon as he could with no qualifications to speak of.

He played with the empty beer bottle in his hands, wishing it was still full. Would it be worth it to walk home?

He chuckled at Abel's next story, eyes widening and then narrowing at the mention of the woman. "Fuck! Shit, that's crazy. Bet you thanked her, huh?" he gave Abel a nudge. From what he knew of Abel, he definitely would've placed money on Abel fucking that girl as way of a 'thank you'. "I don't miss living in a tent... But I do miss some of the crazy stuff. ...I guess I've been staying in more, recently..." Lenny scratched at his head, not quite making the connection between him dating and him no longer spending every night out in the town. Instead, he finally realised something else. "Shit, I forgot to eat earlier. You think we could drop by somewhere to get food before I go home?" he asked, assuming he was going to get a free ride from Abel, "The gym thing, though, that sounds totally awesome. Like, shit, if I could get abs like yours..." Lenny glanced to Abel's stomach, envious. It had always been a pipe dream of his, to have washboard abs, but even when he'd worked out regularly, he'd never been able to give up his slightly unhealthy diet. "I'll get Ky to go sneaker shopping with me and then we can do it."
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 11:43 PM
Local
Ry

Abel liked to think he was a pretty decent fucking guy. He helped people where he could and liked to make sure his friends stayed with a smile on their faces because it equated out to be less drama. Even if the reason was a touch selfish it was still a good thing to do and he figured that counted towards his good karma, right? Hell fuckin' yeah!

As he retold the story of Dor daring him and Filly to break into the school he couldn't help but gin at how stupid they all used to be… Pffffffffft, how stupid they still fucking were and how lucky they were that Dustin was such a sucker for his nephews. Mean, shit, the guy was still pretty fuckin' stern but it was a hell of a lot better than the lot of them getting juvie records. Shit, he'd have to remember to give Dustin special thanks for all that next time he saw the guy. He indulged in a mini fantasy for a second and came back to the conversation with a chuckle. "Hell if I remember why. I think it was on a dare because Dorien is an ass and me n' Filly were young and way too dumb to tell him to fuck off." He laughed.

Memory lane was fuckin' great and Lenny seemed pretty interested too, which was sweet. "Hell yeah I thanked her." He grinned like the god damned Cheshire cat and made like he was holding an invisible hip over his lap and gave a few showy thrusts just to get his point across. His wide grin faded some when Lenny mentioned he was way more fuckin' cooped up now but forewent commenting because Momma taught him if he didn't have anything nice to say then don't say shit.

Food was a better topic, easier. "Yeah we can get food… You ready now?" He had noticed that both their drinks were gone. "Have to pull a number outta my 'black book' to burn off some calories later." He said with a wink and then jumped right into working out. "You sure that boyfriend of yours won't mind you walking around with abs like these? They draw a lot of fuckin' attention." Mostly because Abel couldn't keep his damn clothes on but that was neither here nor there. Whatever, he was more or less teasing anyway. "So get some shoes and we'll set it up… just know though that I'm not taking it easy on ya'. 'All in, all the time', alright?" Nah, he didn't cut slack where workouts were concerned so Lenny had best be ready.

--------------------
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 12:36 PM
Newcomer
Caturae

Lenny smirked at Abel's thrusting, nodding his head proudly at Abel. He chuckled and was about to recount one of his own experiences when something Abel had said earlier finally sunk in. Lenny's smirk evolved into a frown, eyes narrowing and mouth hanging open.

"Dorien?" he repeated, "You mean Dorien -" he stopped, mentally cursing as he realised he had no idea what Dorien's surname was, "Uhhhhh.... He has a cool truck..." Lenny finished with, it seeming the most apt way to describe his friend. How many people could there be in Lochland with the name Dorien? Lenny didn't think many, especially as he reckoned the name to be 'weird'.

He nodded, getting up from his chair, eager for food. "Totally ready, " he did a subtle rearrange, stretching out his leg and pulling at the fabric of Abel's t-shirt. "Why would Ky care if other people look at your abs?" Lenny looked from Abel's face to said abs, shaking his head, not understanding whatever point Abel was trying to make. "Fuck, you make it seem like he's weird or something. He doesn't give a shit about your abs." Lenny snorted.

He followed Abel outside, ready to hop back on the motorbike. He nodded vaguely at Abel's mantra. Lenny's vision of a workout was decidedly different to Abel's, more a leisurely late afternoon exercise than anything else, and despite Abel claiming he wasn't going to take it easy on Lenny, Lenny was already assuming that it wouldn't be that bad. It wasn't as if Abel was a serious personal trainer or anything.

"You keep your hookups in a book?" Lenny blinked, surprised but slightly impressed with the revelation that he immediately took literally, even if he thought it was pointless in practice, "Fuck, I just kept mine on apps and shit. Deleted them all now, though." he shrugged, thinking back to doing so, "Ky wanted me to."
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 05:41 PM
Local
Ry

"Dorien?" Pffffft, of course Lenny would have recognized the name it was only fitting for Dor and Abel to have mixed their fuck buddies around a bit. "You mean Dorien-" "Spade." Abel finished for him without needing anything more from Lenny. It was the same guy, he'd lived here long enough to know there was only one Dor. "Uhhhh…. He has a cool truck…" Abel laughed a bit at that. "Yeah, tha's him… Prob'ly more known for his dick than his truck though." He couldn't help but add that bit in because… why the fuck not? He wasn't stupid enough to think the two hadn't banged and it wasn't like he really cared if they did or not. "If I'd have known you two were screwing around too… maaaaaan, we coulda had some real fun." Shit, not that they hadn't but… c'mon, who was going to turn down a threesome with Abel and Dor?

Guess the opportunity had passed now but that woulda been great. Food would be pretty good too and Abel stood when Lenny did wasting no time in heading for the exit. Eyes rolling, he shook his head at Lenny's lack of comprehension of what he'd said. He threw an arm comfortably around Lenny's neck as they walked. "Not my abs… shit, I meant if you get abs like this then they're gonna draw attention, yeah?" Duh. Ignoring how spaced the guy could be, Lenny was pretty cool and being just friends wouldn't be so bad.

Whatever. If the guy was willing to commit then Abel would do his part but he'd been through boot camp, fuckin' Navy SEAL boot camp, and working out was not going to a picnic. Lenny would find out. For now though, they were going to fatten up with some food. Abel threw a leg over Alice, turned the engine on, revved the bike, and held up a hand to tell Lenny to wait before getting on. The guy had taken his black boot comment literally. "Oh yeah. The damn this is basically a phone book now." Hell, it probably would have been if he actually was doing that. Tucking the kickstand up he zipped his jacket and slipped his sunglasses from his pocket and into place. It was night and they weren't necessary but eyewear was when riding so… fuck it. "Next thing you know he'll have you deleting your spank bank." He shook his head at the idea of Lenny's boyfriend. Fuck that

He backed the bike out of the parking space because it was easy without a passenger and gave Lenny a glance over to make sure he was wearing the helmet and had the straps on right, if not he'd help, and then let Lenny got on. "Any preferences?" He asked very last minute.

--------------------
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 07:42 AM
Newcomer
Caturae

Lenny chuckled around a smirk at the mention of Dorien being known for his anatomy, rather than his truck. "Yeah..." Lenny agreed. His eyes widened. "Oh," Lenny's mouth fell open at the mention of what he, Dorien and Abel could have done, his imagination going wild, "fuck, that would've been totally hot..." It definitely felt a shame that they hadn't figured that out before he'd started dating. The thought was almost a temptation even while he was with Ky - almost.

He was with Ky, though, and still head over heels in they rose-tinted glasses honeymoon period. He briefly wondered if Ky would be up for a threesome before deciding he didn't like the thought of Ky with anyone else, even if Lenny was there too.

He paused his thinking, frowning at Abel. "Uh... Yeah, they'd draw Ky's attention. I mean, more than I already do," and on that point, Lenny snorted, "And I get attention anyway. I don't need abs for that shit." he rolled his eyes, finishing with a smug smirk. His lack of abs had never exactly prevented him from taking people to bed. He gave Abel a sly side-eye. "You were never disappointed."

Lenny had lost the spank bank he'd built up over the years when he'd left his laptop behind at his parents house, but he didn't see the point of going into that. Even that one hadn't been an impressive size. These days, it wasn't something he thought about much.

"Don't really need one when I've got him." Lenny smirked. He'd never been the biggest fan of porn anyway, while he'd watch it sometimes... Well, the real thing was always better, wasn't it? He found searching for what he liked too frustrating and time-consuming, especially when he had enough images and experiences in his own mind to cut all of that out. It was easier a lot of the time to arrange a hookup. He knew Ky hadn't been into sleeping around that much and started wondering if Ky watched porn.

Lenny's mind was still on porn when Abel asked what he preferred. "Huh?" he frowned at Abel as he got ready to get on the back of the bike, taking the helmet to put on first. "Uh...why? I mean, just.... fucking, I guess? No weird shit or shit like that." It hit him that Abel had been talking about food. "Oh, uh, shit... food... Uh... Like, burgers or something? I don't really care." He secured the helmet in place and slipped on. "Somewhere near?"
PM
^
Abel Jensen
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 06:28 PM
Local
Ry

"Fuck. That would've been totally hot…" He had no debate about that because it had been his suggestion in the first fucking place. That and between him Lenny and Dorien what wasn't there to like. It immediately had him thinking about how it had been a while since him and Dor tag teamed anyone and they needed to fuckin' fix that… just not with Lenny because that dude's new boyfriend seemed way too damn crazy for Abel's taste. Hadn't Len ever heard Dor say 'don't stick your dick in crazy'? Or was he just fuckin' ignoring the advice? Pfft, whatever, it wasn't really Abel's business anyway… he and Dor could find a third that wasn't tied to a relationship.

He'd almost suggested if it didn't work with Lenny's beau that they should make it happen but decided that probably wasn't the best thing to bring up to Lenny. He followed the same line of thinking when the guy still wasn't getting his meaning behind the abs comment, he was being way too literal about what Abel had meant as a joke and he didn't feel like debating it with the guy anymore. "Guess you're right." He'd shrugged with the words and smirked at Len's next comment. "'Course I was never disappointed." He could've listed the reasons why he wasn't but… Lenny knew what they were since he had fuckin' been there.

Once he was on the bike and out of the spot he waited for Lenny to get on and listened to why he didn't need a spank bank since he had a boyfriend. Abel chuckled. "So you're going this whole weekend without a nut then?" He wasn't expecting an answer, it was more to make Lenny think about it but either way. He was ready to go but hesitated, waiting for a food suggestion. Lenny liked 'just…. fucking' and Abel would have totally given him that but Lenny realized that wasn't what he meant and corrected himself to say burgers. "Too bad… Fuckin' woulda been more fun." As he said it he reached behind himself and pulled one of Lenny's arm around him because he wasn't waiting anymore and threw Alice into gear with a load roar of the engine.

--------------------
PM
^
Lenny Neroni
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 09:53 AM
Newcomer
Caturae

It hadn't even been twenty four hours since he'd last seen Kyler and while Lenny had spent a lot of the time mooning about and missing his boyfriend, he hadn't thought too deeply about how the rest of the weekend might be. He hadn't even contemplated sleeping alone yet, or waking up alone, for that matter. He pursed his lips as Abel's words alerted him to the fact.

"I dunno, I'll face time him later or shit." Phone sex would have to do. Lenny shrugged as if okay with it, but he was frowning slightly, his expression at odds with his body language.

He snorted at Abel's other comment and while he did let his mind drift to the joked option for a moment, he forced himself not to when he realised what he was doing. His arm pulled around Abel's waist jolted him, moving him into the close position behind Abel as the motorbike's engine started up.

They purred off down the street towards their food destination, the whole time Lenny trying not to think of the rest of the weekend he'd be spending alone, of how he wouldn't be wrapped close to Kyler as he was to Abel on the back of his motorbike.

-fin-
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll